[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1480721073946.jpg (177 KB, 900x937)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
I borrowed a password and watched "Andor" over the past weekend, and then I watched it again, and now I have the urge to give it a 3rd viewing. It's that fucking good. The acting, the sets, the effects, and most importantly THE DIALOGUE. It obviously was not written by a sassy female diversity hire retard, which is so surprising. It appears the Bongs and Paddys have stepped up and finally said "You're making a complete mess of this after such a strong start back in 77, Hollywood, here's what you should be doing at this point".

I can't wait for season 2 but I hear it's going to be a while.
>>
>the latest starslop is great guise!!!
Grow up.
>>
>>198591723
Fuck the Empire
>>
>>198593384
You mean kriff the Empire.
>>
>>198591723
Kino belly
>>
Torrents dont require passwords
>>
the show was wizard
>>
>>198593421
Seriously what a fucking kino body.
>>
People like this exist and they are the ones so stupid that they can't help but not be bothered by 4 years of college and a lifetime of busy work so despite being functional seasponges they actually tend to get paid quite well.

Which I find to be a massive injustice. People like me with good taste and a not broken brain deserve to be making the money. I'm too fucking smart to sit at a desk for longer than an hour and not feel tortured. Jews know this and get off on relegating the world's geniuses to welfare lifestyles because we can't manage to watch star wars 3 times in a row and talk about it all shift long with retards and not want to commit suicide.
>>
what's that tummy area called on women that puffs out a little like in this pic
god damn i have a fetish for it
>>
>>198591723
ugh, I love female bellies.
Middle Easterns know how to dress up their women. Belly dancers, arabian nights type deal.
>>
Well what's the fucking password?
>>
>>198594048
Yea I'm NEET but I'm also making my own RPG. Just make something.
>>
>>198591723
Imagine being a random grip on set and the excitement you felt when it was your turn to rail a coked up, sex crazed Carrie Fisher in her prime. Just... imagine.
>>
>>198593421
Would love to blast all over it
>>
>>198594371
Was Mark the only one who didn't get a taste?
>>
>>198591925
>>198594048
Andor is too good to act holier than thou about, simple as
Top 10 TV shows of all time.
>>
File: 1620699183244.jpg (438 KB, 1600x1604)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
>>198591723
>>198593421
>>198593926
>>198594218
>>198594371
Reminder:
>The bikini-style costume consisted of a brass brassiere fastened over the neck and behind the back with string, a brass thong g-string panty, leather boots and red flowing veils attached to the front and back of the panty.
>"His eyes started sparkling when we talked about it." ―Aggie Guerard Rodgers, about George Lucas
>One of the moldmakers became extremely excited to learn that he would be doing the body-casting of Carrie Fisher and talked about it every day. The production department became concerned about the situation and, at the last minute, gave the job to another moldmaker. Peterson recalled, "If he had just kept his mouth shut and not been so enthusiastic, they would have let him go through with it."
>Similarly, Rodgers said many of the Return of the Jedi crew were men who "really enjoyed being on the set" during Fisher's scenes with the costume.
>Fisher did not believe in the industry standard solution of using double-sided tape, so it became necessary for a wardrobe person to check whether her breasts were still secure and snug within the costume top after each take. Fisher said the costume "drove the wardrobe person nuts."
>In an interview years later, she said, "if you stood behind me you could see straight to Florida. You'll have to ask Boba Fett about that."

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.