[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What was the best top gear special?
>>
tonight on bottom gear
hammond commits war crimes in bosnia
i smoke heroin in KFC
and james may goes to jail for not paying taxes
>>
>>198592554
Vietnam
>>
>>198592554
Africa > Botswana > Polar > Vietnam > Burma > Middle East > Bolivia > India > Patagonia
>>
top gear ground force by a mile
>>
>>198592554
The africa one where they start in uganda
>>
>>198592754
I like that one cuz Hammond gets surrounded by nigs in his car and one snatches a packet of crisps out of his hand like an ape and Hammond just looks at the camera in shock
>>
Heh. This'll trigger the chuds
>>
Vietnam is unsurpassed kino
>>
Bolivia and Vietnam are the best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KLPIQcsLi8
Burma is also great.
>>
>>198592554
Africa, Vietnam and Bolivia are my top 3
>>
>>198593101
>tries to get shot at
>gets shot at
>AMERICANS ARE BLOODY STEWPID
what the fuck was their problem?
>>
>>198593101
>Purposefully antagonize locals
>Locals act as expected

I'd love if they did this exact bit in one of the sharia zones in the UK today and compare reactions.
>>
only 1 more episode then it's over for good
>>
>>198594405
>Zimbabwe

They've already had three specials in southern Africa. Couldn't they come up with something more original? I always wanted them to do Central Asia (Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan) in old Soviet shitboxes.
>>
File: IMG_0225.jpg (153 KB, 1440x907)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>198593750
>amerimutt can’t handle the bants and their whites act like low iq niggers who fulfill their own stereotype by shooting everything in sight despite the actual invaders in their country
Also I love how many mutts love to bring up the shariah law meme larping when you’ve had niggerfied shitholes been off limits to whitey since the 60s

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.