[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

is better than every MCU movie.
>>
And?
>>
>>198603029
Midget and jlaw ruin it. Would be amazing without them and the beast sucks too
>>
Mystique had too much screentime, she's supposed to be a fucking c-list baddie, not a main character
>>
>nobody in the 70s mentions or even acknowledges that Dinklage is a midget
>on the contrary, he manages to reach the highest echelons of his profession
Riiight. He's a bad actor.
>>
>>198603086
>she's constantly not her own self, because jlaw didn't want to do the makeup anymore
The character would never do that.
>>
>>198603117
It's not like there were witch hunts for midgets in the 1970s, anon. And he also was the inventor of giant, killer robot death machines that can fly and shoot lasers. He wasn't working behind the counter at a Target.
>>
>>198603029
Jennifer Lawrence ruins it
>>
>>198603086
But booba.
>>
>>198603029
I like it but I prefer First Class slightly more because of the Magneto scenes.
>>
>>198603188
He would be working behind the counter at a target, because nobody would hire him in any position of authority.
>hey, Johnson, why did you hire this fucking midget, are you insane?
>no, sir, I'm just a hippy who loves everyone, surely he will become a genius in 20 years and he'll build all kind of stuff later, trust me
>Johnson, you and your midget are fired
His career would go nowhere. Midgets weren't accepted back then, idiot.
>>
True
>>
>>198603291
>hey should we listen to this supergenius capable of detecting mutants with a simple scan and making killer robots that can counter their powers?
>no he's a midget LOL! we will ignore him as this is ye olde chude 1970s and we were all retarded back then
Anon... don't reproduce.
>>
>>198603029
Whiny Jennifer Lawrence drags it down
>>
>>198603029
Fassbender as Magneto is kino and the Quicksilver scenes are fun. I liked McAvoy as Charles as well.
Only thing that really brings it down is JLaw.
>>
>>198603029
every scene with jlaw ruins it
>>
>>198603330
... How did he build his company? How did manage to do any of this? Turn your brain on and try to figure out how it was supposed to be possible that he got there in the first place, you fucking retard. At a point where he didn't invent anything yet
>1950s
>a young midget
>hey man, I need a job
>who?
>down here
>Wait, why should I hire you? This will be bad for my business, my image will be hurt if I hire freaks like you, go to the circus and go to their freak shows
>no, you don't understand, I will have my own company in 20 years and make killer robots that can detect mutants
>whatever you say, midget, leave, before I punt you out of here
>>
>>198603117
It's pretty clever in my opinion since he makes the ultimate killing machine to destroy mutants when he himself is a mutant, only physically and not in the way that gives super powers.
>>
>>198603330
>the time before the 1970s where Peter Dinklage's character built his fortune, company and invented everything was the most tolerable time, because he invented everything when he was 2 years old
Makes sense, faggot.
>>
all x-men movies are bad
it sucks but it's true
>>
>changing a characters race is somehow horrific
>but making a character a midget is somehow okay, because I'm a braindead npc who loves GOT
>>
File: psoozlzcaxz31.png (668 KB, 2048x2027)
668 KB
668 KB PNG
>>198603531
I liked LOGAN and Deadpool 2
>>
>>198603477
awwww. what a sad realization for him
>>
Samefag
>>
>>198603029
So if the sentinels adapt to mutant powers, how would they adapt to Quicksilver? Could they really move as fast/faster than him?
>>
>>198603477
Not clever at all
>>198603564
Kill yourself, he's right. At least say he inherited a lot of money from his parents and spent it all to build his weapons or whatever instead of pretending that it's completely normal that midgets are just in positions of power
>>
>>198603531
i forgot to mention that im trans BTW
>>
>>198603620
probably not, he is not throwing anything at them
>>
Is this the one with Quicksilver? That was cool.
>>
none of the x-men movies are good
>>
>>198603626
Idk manlet rage is a thing. Imagine everyone else gets laser eyes and the ability to control magnets and you're stuck being a manlet. I'd create evil death robots too if I was that short.
>>
You need to basically have a perfect magneto and wolverine to have x-men movies, they're too specific of characters. and they'll fuck it up again.
>>
>>198604032
>I'd create evil death robots too if I was that short.
How? With magic?
>>
>>198603029
Absolutely
>OG and First Class actors
>>
>>198603029
happy accident by the pedo gay director, the next movie is a pile of ass
>>
>>198603029
It’s the worst x-men film
>>
>>198603626
>Not clever at all
dumb phoneposting negativity spewer
>>
I like the part where the mutants in the future make a desperate last stand to buy Kitty Pryde and Logan another 20 minutes which he actually doesn't need because by that point he'd already been jammed full of metal and tossed in the river and events were just playing out without his participation.
>>
>>198604777
Yeah but they didn't know that right?
Been awhile since I've seen it
>>
>>198603291
Seething midget hands wrote this post

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.