[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bravonolan.jpg (167 KB, 709x1000)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
I watched this movie while having a headache which tends to make me like the movie less, but holy fucking shitballs this movie is incredible. Just... bravo, Nolan. The ending is perfect. Everything perfectly falls into place, every little detail. It starts out kind of confusing, and Matt Damon is kind of annoying, but then you get to the black hole and oh my goodness gracious it all comes together. This movie is near perfect. What an expertly crafted emotionally driven masterpiece. 10/10 movie.
>>
>like interstellar
>shitballs
Why yes fellow redditor, the narhwaal does indeed bacons at precisely midnight
>>
>>198603717
*updoots*

Edit: Thankee-sai for the silver, kind sir or madam!
>>
>>198603717
??? what narwhal
>>
>>198603596
This but unironically. Nolan's best.
>>
>>198603596
Isn't this the movie where gravity makes a hour to for 20 years but that's not how anything works?
>>
File: foy cute2.webm (2.67 MB, 720x1280)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB WEBM
>>198603596
She was the only good part of the movie
>>
>>198603596
it's definitely nolan's best. i love how matt damon turns out to be a piece of shit liar and is a bad guy. i know it's an overly melodramatic movie but i don't care, it made me feel
>>
I watch this movie 4 or 5 times a year. We need more movies like this.
>>
It's about 80% of a good movie, but that ending is shit.
>>
>>198603596
perfect how?
>>
>>198603864
>It's about 80% of a good movie, but that ending is shit.
what the fuck are you talking about that was the most emotionally impactful moment of the entire movie
>>
>>198603804
if only we know it was nothing but duncslop, rebel moonslop and mouseslop from there on out
>>
Nolan peeked as a filmmaker with this movie. Every movie since has felt like him going backwards in one way or another (no Tenet pun intended).
Dunkirk not as much, but Tenet was a big backslide, and Oppenheimer felt both like Nolan evolving in some ways but devolving in others.
>>
>>198603986
>peeked
FUCK ME MY HEARTFELT POST WAS ALL FOR NOTHING
>>
>>198603986
The Dark Knight is better than this movie. This movie is a very close number 2.
>>
>>198603986
>>198604009
he's been stuck having to do the snyder sellout thing ever since interstellar. tenet was his jumping the shark moment with branaghe and the giraffewoman
>>
It was ayys and not humans from the future. Simple as
>>
>>198604017
as a whole entire movie that doesn't need sequels and bullshit interstellar mogs dark knight
>>
>>198604009
It's "piqued," chud.
>>
>>198604076
The Dark Knight needs no prequel nor a sequel. It is kino.
>>
>>198603717
>>198603742
Everyone entering the thread sees your posts and thinks you’re the retard. Just thought you should know.
>>
>>198604017
TDK is very good, but there are just some elements of Interstellar that he does so well that put it over the top for me. Some editing choices and things like that. It's his style at its most accomplished and powerful (and most restrained in some ways).
>>
>>198604122
yeah, the visuals are far better in Interstellar, I will admit that. But my goodness does the Dark Knight's characters, story, and overall tone just blow interstellar out of the water.
>>
>>198604122
yes, it's more refined and mature in every way. nolan was a true craftsman with interstellar and the movie seems like it was effortless for him to make. he just had the whole thing planned out in his head and carried it out perfectly
>>
>>198603875
Surviving a black hole.
Lame payoff of Cooper being the ghost.
"Love will save you".
Hacky shit.
Everything leading up to that was pretty good though.
>>
File: 1666072051289036.jpg (58 KB, 703x701)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Those aren't mountains.........they're waves.
>niggas stare for 30 mins instead of just immediately coming back to the ship
>at this point it's pretty fucking obvious what happened so why the fuck does the data even matter at that point
That's my one problem with certain movies. When they make them do stupid shit just for the sake of making them do stupid shit. It's like when there is a killer on the loose or some shit but instead of going to the cops these retards try and take the shit on themselves. Or better yet the police get a call about a fucking MURDER or some shit and they only send one fucking cop out or a squad car with 2 cops. I get that it's a movie and it's not real so we have to suspend our brains/reality but going FULL RETARD for the sake of muh plot is just so dumb.
>>
>>198603596
Completely forgot about his son in the end lol
>>
>>198604104
I don't think that, speak for yourself.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.