[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 38748923423.jpg (126 KB, 1500x614)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
It was pure kino and I'm tired of pretending otherwise.
>>
I was 18 and she was SO HOT. Very entertaining movie. I also liked the night club guy who looked liked like David Bowie, and the computer world just having a western desert vibe.
>>
File: img_1_1713900871394.jpg (82 KB, 933x1355)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>198607568
That you re-used the line "and I'm tired of pretending otherwise" for the umpteenth time alone should show you what a deeply unoriginal, uncreative mind you possess. Of course someone like you would enjoy this completely mediocre, forgettable movie to an inflated degree. You are the definition of an NPC and this is the kind of movie an NPC would say is the best thing ever. Your iq probably is exactly 100.
>>
>>198607568
needed way more T&A
>>
File: i love fireworks.webm (2.75 MB, 1280x718)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB WEBM
>>198607568
Don't forget to watch Uprising
>>
>80's tron has that chunky, early CG aesthetic
>00's tron has that glossy, apple aesthetic
What should 20's tron be like?
>>
>>198607568
I don't know why this got so much hate. I liked it. The original Tron wasn't exactly The Godfather.

My first girlfriend took me to see this in the theater, too. I was 27.
>>
>>198608187
>gay tiktok filter aesthetic
>>
>>198607987
La atrocidad de computadora
>>
>>
>>198608224
>My first girlfriend
>I was 27
Thanks for giving me hope, anon.
>>
>>198607568
this movie is fine until about half way. rhe 2nd half just sucks.
>>
>>198608187
mundane realism because virtual people entered the real world but they still wear their futuristic glowing outfits
>>
>>198607987
Why are the characters low-framerate but everything else is high in frames?
>>
The girl I had a crush on in high school looked just like her, but 30D, no joke. She literally once texted me "Do you wanna have sex sometime?", and would send me nudes to "rate", but I had way too much 'tism to do anything about it. She would like sit up on my lap or let me touch her butt during an assembly, but then when I asked her to my Jr Prom, said she was only allowed to go with a Senior (can't believe I fell for that), or said we'd go out once Senior year started and then went back on that too so I spent all summer working a shitton of hours to take her out and she went back on it (can't believe I fell for that either). But now she's gotten fat and shaved her eyebrows and is unemployed, so I probably dodged a bullet.
>>
>>198608187
Either a mix of the two cause we’re in the callback era or 2010’s fake 80’s graphics
>>
>>198609196
>Dude, just retread an already existing style or mix two of them together
Creatively bankrupt

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.