[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Dear White People.jpg (174 KB, 510x755)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
Do I dare?
>>
I deal with angry black people all day at work. They expect me to come home and watch them on my TV?
>>
>>198610330
4 seasons of this? Who knows, maybe it's better than the title suggests.
>>
>>198610330
Why? You know what it's going to be without even seeing the first second.
If you want to hate watch, check first to see if they're contemplating new seasons, and decide if you want your viewership to contribute positively to any metric that might tip that decision.
>>
>>198610365
I'm not above hate watching something and directly contributing to another season, I've watched nearly all of Riverdale and I'm gonna start the new season of Velma tonight.
>>
>>198610330
I'm working on a project called "Dear Niggers" I hope to pitch to Netflix.
>>
>>198610330
Watch it. Shut your mouth. Open your ears. Educate yourself.
>>
>>198610399
Anon, please, have some self respect desu
>>
>>198610487
This nigger walking around in 2024 with a 2020 lexicon
>>
>>198610518
You only yolo once.
>>
>>198610330
I remember xxxtentacles calling this shit out he was so based that’s why they killed him
>>
>that time 4chan badasses got triggered by a poster
It's about posh black kids who go to a posh university and LARP as oppressed activists.
The main character is half-white, family name is literally White, but LARP as oppressed activist.
That's the main point of the show.
It's just teenage romance drama and the white right-wings characters are portrayed as sympathetic.
>>
>>198612553
That's gay, I was hoping it would be rage bait that would make me roll my eyes every episode.
>>
>>198612553
>white right-wings characters are portrayed as sympathetic.
Somehow, I doubt that. Usually shit isn't as pozzed as anons pretend but this one specific thing is never the case.
>>
>>198610518
Those are the same era.
>>
>>198610518
Fucking zoomers pretending to have lived through a lot while just having been on the internet for 5 years tops.
>>
>>198610330
What was this even about?
>>
>>198610330
It's a waste of time.
>>
>>198614658
Yeah, subject material aside, the plot is a bunch of cliffhangers that lead to nothingburgers. It's basically a CW show, but Netflix.
>>
>>198613443
Not wypipo, sweaty

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.