[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>show begins to fail; ratings go down
>joins some pedo Hollywood fag cult aka Bohemian Grove
>makes a deal which costs him his wife through a bad omen
>the entire show afterwards is a plot to get him to sacrifice the girl and thus closing the deal
>some of the audience (including skeleton man) are cult members observing his humiliation ritual
>the old lady spinning the wheel effectively hypnotizes non-cult members in the audience
>they descend upon the crew and kill them
>in the end Jack is framed for the murders
>the demon is freed from the girl, just like the cultists wanted
>the television viewers saw a murder happen because everything supernatural is explained away as hypnosis
Am I getting it right? I'm kind of retarded and need spoon-feeding most of the time. I enjoyed it though.
>>
I didn't get this movie, gonna read the OP to see if it explains it well.
>>
>joins some pedo Hollywood fag cult aka Bohemian Grove

Where'd you get this part from? I don't remember him and a cult. Gonna skim through it now to see if I remember.
>>
>>198612191
Ok, nevermind I did see that part just forgot it. Might be true.
>>
>>198611650
basically yes but he "joined" the cult long before his ratings tanked imho, but for him it wasnt a big deal and he didnt really believed in it so he payed the whole thing no real mind.
>>
>>198611650
That's some real schizo shit you got there anon
Name of the show (movie)?
>>
>>198612233
Late Night With The Devil
>>
>>198612224
They might have intentionally did that so that way they can be like "we did put a reason for this happening in there" so the movie isn't that cheesy and people keep wondering WHY?

They put the reason, but purposely put it in in such a way that people forget and kind of focus on the crazy shit that happened?

I was left with the "what the fuck happened" but didn't bother to look into it. I just ended with a "pretty entertaining movie, no idea why the fuck it happened but I enjoyed the time spent watching it?".
>>
Really convincing 13 year old girl they got there
>>
>>198611650
I wasn't interested in seeing this before but now I am.
>>
>>198612312
It sounds better than it is
>>
>>198612312
It's actually pretty good if you ignore the story
>>
>>198612312
It's overrated.
Would have worked better as literally just the show broadcast, without context, but they bookend it with 40 minutes of filler (including 10 minutes of flat out backstory just being explained to you at the start) so they can label it a "movie" and get them rich movie bux
>>
>>198611650
A movie i never really expected but totally enjoyed. Good shit would love to see part 2.
>>
>>198611650
>>the television viewers saw a murder happen because everything supernatural is explained away as hypnosis
>Am I getting it right? I'm kind of retarded and need spoon-feeding most of the time. I enjoyed it though.
How do you explain the bodies with crazy injuries (burned alive with his clothes still clean, head did a 360° and walked away)?
>>
File: 1000122209.webm (3.87 MB, 1280x720)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB WEBM
File: 1683502140580756.jpg (109 KB, 1034x740)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>198612351
SHE WAS AN ADULT PLAYING THE ROLE OF A CHILD, YOU SICK FUCK
>>
>>198612349
>How do you explain
Hypnosis.
>>
>>198612393
Retard take.
>EVERYTHING WAS HYPNOSIS
He wakes up from his hypnosis and the bodies are there.
The thing with the worms was hypnosis, the ending was demon powers.
>>
>>198612508
But how do you know that everything was aired? Mr. Gargle splat the brainz of the possessed and destroyed every equipment in sight.
>>
>>198612508
this post is hypnosis

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.