[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>198613574
Only losers with no convictions don’t pick a side.
>>
>>198613592
This.
I don't like the people on the opposite side, but at least they believe in something. Misguided as they are, they at least have something greater than themselves they believe in.
Then there's the absolute wimps who are "in the middle" who believe nothing and bend their views to whoever they are currently speaking too.
They're so cowardly it sickens me. They're the absolute weakest mentally and physically of our entire species and then have the audacity to speak up during a discussion, as if their opinion carries any weight when if challenged, they'll just roll over and agree with you.

God I hate centrists. The other side can burn but the centrists have it coming as well.
>>
>>198613680
Same. I respect my enemies more than the weak milquetoast people in the middle.
>>
>>198613680
What makes you think centrists don't believe in anything?
>>
File: 1688130297116648.jpg (40 KB, 484x379)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>198613574
this film did take sides by specifically casting the race/sex of the heroes and villains to fit an established political narrative that it's creators agree with irl. Being vague about exposition and the exact details about the conflict doesn't mean they didn't implicitly take sides.
>>
>a hollywood film? not overtly and unambiguously taking my lefty-liberal progressive position? something must be terribly wrong
>>
>>198613592
>>198613694
>>198613680
You don't have to pick hunger sickle or failure windmill.
>>
>>198613706
The fact they roll over and either agree with you, or utterly give up and say "well both sides have good points" or other such empty phrases they have on standby.
There is nothing to be gained by speaking to a centrist. They either mirror you, or evade you. They're cowardly right down to the way they speak. I've never met a centrist who wasn't a stuttering retard who was unsure of himself and physically weak.
I have never met a centrist male I couldn't beat up.
>>
>>198613747
Yes you do.
>>
>>198613592
What if there’s no side to pick?
Israel sees me as a paypiggy and Palestine sees me as an enemy. There’s no side to pick there except “do not involve”
>>
>>198613761
People are incapable of seeing this.
>>
>>198613755
No you don't because liberal democracy is objectively better then them.
>>
>>198613761
Then take the correct third option of saying outloud and proud "I hope they both die".
That's not being a centrist. The centrist would give some empty phrase like "I hope it ends soon" or "I think both sides have a point" or some other such fucking nonsense.
>>
>>198613761
obviously you pick palestine because that weakens israel
>>
>>198613574
Its fairly obvious that the collapsing government are supposed to be rightoids doing war crimes while the "Western Forces" are the restorers of order
>>
>>198613780
Liberal democracy is the palliative care of civilisation. It exists solely to enssure that the population is comfortable enough not to vote out the standing government and has enough surplus income to buy enough Chinese-made consumer goods to keep tax revenue ticking over. It has no higher purpose. This is why everyone everywhere is so unhappy.
>>
>>198613790
I don’t care if Israel weakens, though. I’d just like to see us stop wasting tax money on an ungrateful state which aggravates the world towards us
>>
>>198613592
I'm on my own side and entirely self interested.
>>
>>198613784
That’s already what I say. Both sides deserve each other, as the entire conflict is built on mutual intolerance.
>>
>>198613825
>um actually people being successful is bad
lol cope
>>
>>198613761
israel sees you as it's slave and palestine ALSO sees you as israel's slave. Which one is more of a threat to you do you think?
>>
>>198613829
thats because youre ignorant on the issue
if you knew half of what I do about israel you'd be wanting to slit some throats
>>
>>198613843
All due respect, but the jews have it coming far more than the muslims do. It's also not a "mutual" thing at all.
That being said: I'm not going to defend muslims. I am like you in that I am firmly in the "they can both fuck off, I don't care" camp.

However: In the interest of not being a spineless centrist, my position is firmly anti-jew.
>>
>>198613747
>choose a team, goy: Israel red or Israel blue!
>>
>>198613871
I dont care for arabs/muslims at all either, but they arent going to come over here, pretend to be us, and take over our societies
they're harmless
>>
>>198613894
True. It's also worth noting that the only reason non-whites are able to come to western countries is because of jews.
Muslims are a symptom and the kikes are the sickness.
>>
>>198613851
Palestine also sees me as a dirty non-Muslim
They’d kill me for being from a Christian background. For being a westerner. For enjoying western culture.
Both sides hate me, one just hides it very well
>>198613863
Go on
>>198613871
I don’t care who has it coming “more”. My point was that there is no strong position I can possibly have that favors one or the other. Both have undermined my country, both would destroy us if they could
>>198613894
Ignorance of Islamic doctrine. What do you think refugees are doing in Europe?
>>
>>198613919
>My point was that there is no strong position I can possibly have that favors one or the other
Said with all due respect: If you knew enough about the jews and how they have directly fucked you and every other man, woman and child on this earth over, you would feel differently.
>>
>>198613825
just go do the things you wanna do. what part of liberal democracy is stopping you? people being comfortable enough to not want to topple the government is what keeps you up at night?
>>
>>198613935
Well until I have that info I can’t possibly make a judgement
>>
>>198613917
absolutely

>>198613919
see above
>>
>>198613989
Just breathe air it should become obvious.
>>
>>198613989
Sure, but you're not taking a centrist position.
Saying "I don't care" as you have is perfectly fine.
It's the cunts who stutter out "w-well they both make good points" and shit like that. Those are the ones who will be given FIVE THOUSAND lashes when I seize political power.
>>
>>198613950
>people being comfortable enough to not want to topple the government is what keeps you up at night?
No, that being the sole aim of the state does. Liberal democracy doesn't put people on the moon. The US is a fascist state.
>>
>>198613592
>>198613680
t. Ivan
>>
>>198613747

The only way Communism or Fascism is going to get a look in is if American liberalism fails in a major peer conflict. A massive defeat in the Western Pacific would do it. Losing Korea or Japan for instance.

A Huey Long type figure would emerge, possibly a veteran, that would combine nationalist politics with some whacky evangelical stuff but minus the Israeli/capitalist cocksucking.
>>
>>198614040
Bong, actually.
James Bong.
>>
>>198613919
>Both sides hate me, one just hides it very well
the one side is honest and in no position to harm you and the other side is deceptive and holds tremendous leverage over ever aspect of the politics that govern you. Again, which is more of a threat to you?
>>
>>198613592
it wasn't the point of the film and picking a side would have misguided the focus to the most important aspects. Also is dumb to imagine a fictional scenario and then masturbate on the fictional if and how
>>
>>198613592
Have you never had a conversation with a partisan? They are some of the least principled people I have ever met.
>>
All centrists are crypto libshits.
>>
Its not that it refuses to pick sides, its that it drew the sides nonsensically. Its only kino if the writer autistically thinks about how a civil war scenario would actually play out.
>>
>>198613574
>movie ends with nigger executing Trump
this is a b8 thread and you know the answer but in case someone doesn't
what people don't like is a movie pretending it doesn't take sides when it clearly does
>>
>another friday night alone blaming jews/muslims for your virginity
>>
>>198613706
My fervent belief in my salvation by Christ. "Because you are neither hot nor cold I will spew you from my mouth."
>>
>>198614562
>another friday night alone obsessing about america and defending kikes for free
You Melbourne faggots are sad.
>>
>>198613574
It definitely took sides.
Yes the WM forces slaughtered people at the end, but throughout it was made clear that there were 'reasons' the CW was provoked by the 'Trump' president in the first place. ie the Antifa incident, the seeking of an illegitimate 3rd term.
>>
>>198613592
>Pick between this right wing candidate whose supports Israel, or this left wing candidate who supports Israel
>PICK A SIDE!
>>
>>198613592
>God I hate centrists
You are implying there are only two sides of any issue, and anyone who does not whole heartedly pick one of the other is a centrist. Your talking points don't work on people who refuse to fall for this bi-polar view.
>>
>>198613574
>>198613592
Every centrist I’ve ever met is just cowardly libtard
>>
>>198613574
Low-IQ normies are incapable of seeming multiple sides of an issue, or accept that some issues have no good answers or reasons.
>>198613592
There's one of them now.
>>
>>198613863
Why do Muslims assume that everyone is as violent as they are, but they're just hiding it?
>>
>>198613574
It took a side though
That side being jewish
>>
>>198614026
Your post one position that clearly has no good points.
>>
>>198615035
who cares; they're inept retards
its the jews who are dangerous
>>
>Either you are with us or against us.
This whole vilification of centrists is a way for leftists to force people to pick a side. Most lefty/liberal politics is pure cancer, and many libs are not comfortable with all of it, but they hate right wing politics too.

By forcing people to pick a side, lefties know most will not pick the right side, because they will be vilified as Nazi's. So by shaming centrists, they want to force people to accept all cancerous lefty political points, otherwise they will be ostracized as right wing Nazis.
>>
>>198613753
That's a lie. I beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>198615108
Christ tells us if you are lukewarm you are going to hell. If you think I'm a liberal for being willing to die for my Lord Jesus Christ, I don't know what to tell you. I'll pray you learn the light and the truth.
>>
>>198615104
>The people who want you and your family and your entire civilization dead and destroyed aren't the dangerous ones
>no, it's the people desperately fighting against them who are
>>
>>198613863
Israel actually doesn't bother me at all
I'd rather we not send them money but I can live with that
what I can't live with is muslims moving to my country and shitting it up
>>198613917
Anon is correct. My problem is with jews.
I don't care about israeli jews because israeli jews don't import muslims to my country. American jews do.
>but anon! israeli wars cause people to migrate here
people want to move here because they live in shit holes and they have lived in shit holes for much longer than israel has existed.
regardless, even if israel did cause refugee crises, we are not obligated to take them in. But the jews that live here force us.
the reason I hate jews is because they force me to live with muslims and spics and niggers
my hate of jews is literally downstream from my hate of anything brown.
>>
>>198615180
no, I said the jews ARE the dangerous ones
>>
>>198615154
>If you think I'm a liberal
I wasn't talking to you you huge faggot
>>
>>198615210
you don't mind kikes shitting it up?
>>
>>198615223
You said that being a centrist is good. And I told you that Christ calls on us all to follow his extreme example. That is the ONLY path to salvation.
>>
>>198615212
You're right, surviving for so long against such bloodthirsty enemies while being so massively outnumbered is a sign that they could really be trouble if they're ever allowed to bring their numbers up.
>>
>>198615180
anyone on 4chan pretending that the jews shitting up their country and "israel" are the same thing, is just some arab trying to get white people to solve their problem for them.
if jews stopped importing niggers, pajeets, spics and arabs, my hate for them would decrease by 99% overnight
>>
>>198615232
kikes aren't numerous enough to shit it up by themselves
the way they shit it up is by importing fucking arabs like you
>>
>>198615258
Who owns the head of the agricultural businesses in the US? Are they all Jews? They're the biggest abusers of imported labor. It's crazy all those rural jews importing hispanics to work on their farms
>>
>>198614114
>is in no position to harm you
Hows that rock you have been living under?
>>
>>198615258
The Zionist Jews I know seem pretty apathetic on immigration.
It's the Leftist Jews (and their Leftist buddies of all colors) who are rabidly pro-immigration. Coincidentally, they're also the same people who've been rioting for the last few months while the media downplays it.
>>
How do conservatives cope with the fact that they are pro-technologies? Ted Kaczinsky btfo'd the left and right years ago
>>
>>198615277
kek
the chutzpah on this kike, unbelievable
>>
>>198615319
Immigration would be regulated 15 minutes ago if billionaires cared. They like cheap labor. If Republicans would let cops give Home Depot a ticket for every spic out front, illegal immigration would immediately cease. You're all such virtue signaling faggots.
>>
>>198613753
Have you ever considered that you get those responses because you try to talk to people about things they’re uninterested in, or that they find you annoying or unpleasant to speak with?
>>
File: non_binary Smithsonian.jpg (337 KB, 1047x1949)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>198613574
So, let me get this straight. Leftists have been shitting society up for 80+ years with false promises and empowering bankers and politically well connected. Then for the last 9+ years they've been shitty up the film and entertainment industry with their little SJW cult.

When it all comes to a head and its obvious to even the most dim witted normal that leftism is behind literally everything bad making the world a miserable place, they "refuse to take sides".

Let me be clear when I say fuck off, and i hope you die
>>
>>198615210
>israeli jews dont import muslims to my country
Boy wait till you hear about Israel's ideas on where to move Palestinian refugees
>>
>>198615304
jews favor capital over labor
they import cheap labor because it increases the value of their capital and destroys the bargaining power of labor
This is good for business but bad for workers
importing foreigners also dilutes a national identity making jews seem less foreign and "other"
I would love to kick every american jew out and send them to israel. let the fucking israelis deal with them.
but israelis I don't care about
israelis don't flood my country with human detritus
in fact, I want israel's immigration system. some prime minister of theirs encouraged us to build a wall a few years ago
fuck jews, but isael isn't my problem akhmed. it's yours
>>
>>198615247
>You said that being a centrist is good
No I did not. Let me clarify. The vilification of the term centrist is to force people into 3 groups: Left (good),
Right (Bad),
Centrist (ooh i'm so weak I can't decide between good and bad).

This implies anyone who does not pick Left is a bad person and leaves no other option in the public debate except Left, Right or Centrist.

If you are against letting kids get tranny operations, then you are either a lefty or a centrist. It's a way to force people into the Lefty pen by shaming them as Centrist if they refuse to 'Pick sides'.
>>
>>198613574
the one thing this movie got right is that Texas and California are both dystopias with more similarities than differences and it wouldn't be outlandish for them to stick together during Balkanization. everything else was fucking stupid
>>
>>198615405
>If you are against letting kids get tranny operations, then you are either a lefty or a centrist
*then you are either Right or Centrist
sorry i fucked that example up.
>>
>>198613761
>What if there’s no side to pick?
Israel is an enemy of humanity. Jews consider everyone who isn't Jewish an enemy.
>>
>>198615319
listen
jews care about jew survival
leftist jews think they will accomplish that by making every country a minority majority nation where "jews" don't stick out like a sore thumb
zionist jews know that this is bullshit because foreigners hate jews more than whites do and brown people don't have the same impulse control whites do so shitting up western nations is actually very dangerous to their survival... so they hedge and try to keep israel afloat as a backup.
israelis, as far as i can tell, are a nation under siege and they have no illusions about immigration, or their baizuo american counterparts
>>
>>198615368
This is true, illegal labor benefits the boss class the most, while undercutting the rest of us.

>cops give Home Depot a ticket for every spic out front
A business shouldn't be responsible for people loitering on public streets.
>>
>>198613680
>who believe nothing
I believe that people like you mentally retarded.
>>
>>198615405
Christ calls me to do the right thing always and always pick sides. That is NOT centrist.
>>
>>198615395
To Syria, mostly. Other neighboring countries don't want to take in Palestinians since they repaid their hospitality with armed uprisings.
>>
>>198615456
>Israel is an enemy of humanity. Jews consider everyone who isn't Jewish an enemy.
so what? it's like 5M people there. who cares what they think?
talk to me about the muslims shitting up sweden, the blacks shitting up the uk, the pajeets shitting up canada or the mexicans shitting up the US
and don't tell me israel has anything to do with it you deceitful sand rat.
I'm not wasting a single second of my life on that stupid red herring while you smuggle in your filthy jawa bretheren
>>
>>198615456
You get more outlandish with each post
>>
>>198615395
why not just kill them all
sounds like no one wants them and they can't play nice
flood the tunnels with sea water and let nature take its course
>>
>>198615533
What the fuck do you care about white countries for you deceitful brown rat.
>>
>>198615569
>no you
fuck off back to the sandbox hakeem
you're not wanted here
>>
>>198615515
Chapter/verse where he says that? I can believe it, but I can't find it.
>>
>>198615388
>XXY Male
>Given typical noblemen funeral
Wow, xer is my role model
>>
>>198615591
Revelation 3:16
>>
>>198615588
Youre the one who started throwing out the "no u mooslim" cope which made it painfully obvious youre some brown retard running deflection for kike rats.
>>
>>198613592
holy fucking based
>>
File: Divine wheel.png (1.18 MB, 673x680)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>198613747
>>198613761
>>198613837
>>198614040
>>198614155
>>198614165
>>198614868
>>198614947
>>198615000
You're all missing my point. The shape is not a straight line with two borders. It is a wheel. It is multifaceted, and has many margins. To stay in the center is to chose inaction, to have no beliefs - it is to be force fed. To say nothing and desire nothing. It is the kind of person who says "I'm non-political", the kind of person who would just as happily die for the nazis as they would to die by their hand. They are in the center of the wheel. A homunculus, a hylic. They only desire survival, like vermin or any other animal. They are literally lacking humanity.
>>
>>198613574
Because when you are not with us, you are against us. Stop sitting on the fence and pick a side!
There are two fences and you're standing between them, with the whole world on your side but extremists got to pretend you don't exist for their persecution complex and ideology to appear convincing.
>>
>>198615388
>pic
That reminds me of how they are pretending that Casimir Pulaski was a troon because his pelvis was different. In reality it was deformed after years of horse riding.
>>
>>198615475
I agree. This matches up with everything I've been seeing IRL, especially lately.
>>
>>198615807
Most slavs are not white so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>198615807
Wouldn't everyone else from his era have similar deformations?
>>
>>198615626
I was hoping for something a little more convincing.
>>
>>198613592
>a movie NEEDS to validate my political opinions
>>
>>198615679
What if I hold a mix of right wing and left wing beliefs and don't seethe all day about politics? I know which side I lean more towards, but I reject the mutt-brained left-right dichotomy.
It's a bit sad that you feel that dancing to your masters' music makes you somehow more 'human' than people who choose to live apolitically, or god forbid have a more nuanced view of the world than left-right.
>>
>>198615807
Science is no longer an objective fact finding tool. Just another subjugated political tool
>>
>>198615919
You misunderstood.
>>
>>198615919
To have no master is to not be in the center. To be in the center you have to relish in your lack of power.
>>
>>198615475
>keep israel afloat as a backup
If that's their plan, why are they shitting it up with assorted degeneracy?
>>
>>198615154
DEUS VULT BROTHER
>>
>>198614114
>the one side is honest and in no position to harm you
lmao. you should do standup comedy or something.
>>
>I need to know if the guys opening fire on civilians and tearing the country apart are on MY SIDE, because that would make it based
Garland is a complete midwit and he is still too smart for the critics and the 4chuds.
>>
File: bseddepartment.jpg (17 KB, 398x257)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>198613592
>>
>>198613592
I'm on my own side and won't bow to ideological LARPers
>>
>>198615456
so are the fucking sandniggers, holy fuck, both sides suck major dick and neither deserves anything from others
>>
File: assassination.png (690 KB, 2200x1644)
690 KB
690 KB PNG
>>198615679
>>198615959
>>198615978
What about radical centrism? I just want to grill, but I am zealous about it, I will assassinate the head honcho with an AI drone if he violates my liberties, whether he is right, left, up, down, here, there or anywhere.
>>
>>198616511
One of them owns every facet of your life, whether you want to admit it or not. The other is just a buch of feudal warlords with relatively no power.
>>
you are all brainwashed into believing a false dichotomy, there is no us vs them, no left or right, you are just being given the illusion of choice to make you feel like you matter and you fall for it like a bunch of pathetic mush brained idiots.
>>
>>198616530
That's fine. You are still a mover of your destiny. I'm more talking about the people that when arriving home from work's first thought is "what's on TV? What can I watch tonight?"
>>
>>198616545
yet both suck major dick and don't deserve anything from others
it does not matter wether one is "rich" and the other one is "poor"

BOTH SIDES SUCK LITERALLY DICK, so fuck 'em both
>>
>>198613592
I used to think this, but this time there really are no good sides. Only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>198613680
spbp
and they usually do end up picking a side in the end. They all have internalized bias to some degree
>>
>>198613761
>Israel sees me as a paypiggy
>Palestine hates me because I am
This aren't opposite sides anon, or no sides, is literally the same 1 side
>>
>>198615922
I don't think this is political, I think it's a Pluto case
We just discover new things, which makes old thing now a part of something bigger, or a standalone thing instead of a cluster, or some shit like that
>>
Because right wingers are the most sensitive people on earth and instinctively hate everyone who doesn’t 100% agree with their regressive politics
>>
>>198616904
same goes for lefties (ever told a lefty that there are only 2 genders?)
or literally everyone nowadays (pineapple on pizza)
>>
>>198613592
>Only losers with no convictions don’t pick a side.

The whole LEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHT is literally a zionist dichotomy created to give youj the illusion of choice. Notice how the meaning of being left wing or right wing changes on a whim depending on what's currently convenient.
>>
>>198617025
You're the dumbass who believes there are only two sides.
>>
>>198617056
No, the dumbasses are the people who think just because you aren't subscribing to the two mainstream political sides makes you a "fence sitter"
>>
>>198617107
No, having no beliefs is what it means to be a fence sitter.
>>
>>198613592
>you should think about all the complexities of the world in a binary made some centuries ago
No thanks
>>
>>198617161
there's more than two sides retard.
>>
>>198617222
I've never seen anyone with that discourse that wouldn't fall for a reductionism at some point. If you're open to the diversity of discussions in all fields of knowledge (politics, science, philosophy, metaphysics, etc.) and don't circlejerk around what you already believe, you will get inevitably confused.
>>
>>198617572
how about - hear me out - pick everything good and valid from everyone and disregard everything bad from everyone thus creating something even better
>>
File: 1701960485968529.jpg (152 KB, 898x1097)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>198613592
>convictions
I don't operate on idealism, I operate on what I can observe from the world around me, and what the world around me has shown is that reality has a centrist bias.
I am a man of evidence, not a man of feminine, emotion based thinking.
>>
>>198616904
The regressive politics are literally the fabric holding down society, there's a reason why there hasn't been more liberties throughout history and it's not "because there were meanies"
Birthrates are on decline and it's certainly because you are granted more and more freedoms and the hardcore push stopped being "Marry and have kids and think of the future", it's now "Be free!" "Do whatever you want!" "Family if you only want it!"
What the fuck do you think it's going to happen
Oh, I know
Exactly what's happening
>>
>>198614040
Not just ivan, but anybody that seeks to destabilize society. These are the kind of people trying to drag centrism and promote extremism.
>>
>>198613574
No one cares about your gay politics
>>
>>198617631
>Birthrates are on decline
We don't need higher birthrates. A decline in birthrates and population is good. It's just unfortunate that it's happening in the west first instead of places that desperately need it like africa.
>>
>>198613680
>centrists are cowards
We're willing to confront both you fascist and communist retards, meanwhile you're over here sucking the other side's dick.
I'm not trying to curry favor with either of you, I want you both dead.
>>
>>198617600
Sounds based, not always easy
>>
>>198618048
nobody said something about this being easy, but it's absolutely feasable
>>
>>198613574
I saw it in IMAX. I didn't see it as a politicial film, I just immensely enjoyed the imagery of a war-torn America. Lots of thought provoking little things. Except for her butt. It was too big.
>>
>>198614588
Based and Godpilled
>>
>>198613694
It’s milk toast
>>
And one of the coolest things was seeing the secret service getting wrecked just for the lulz in that little convoy and sheeeeit. I mean, I was just cool to watch helicopters in a downtown modern basedtropolis tearin' shit up. Maybe one of the more cringe things was that the rebellion forces also had a gold-fringed flag. If you know, you know.
>>
>>198616549
I don't think anyone here has a grasp on politics or anything really, by skimming the thread. Yep, the gold-fringed 'new' flag was a total farce because the gold-fringed flag is commie bullshit since day one. So basically this little Civil War movie didn't depict any actual patriotism but a corporation splitting off from another corporation.
>>
centrists are just watching right now, when the morons fuck up badly enough for us to have to step in they won't have to wait long to see just how we will handle zealots of any political cults.
you think any of you can tell me what to do? what a joke, I'll die before anybody infringes on my liberty with bullshit faggot ideologies. brainless fucking sheep get my boot on their throat and they won't even see it coming.
>>
File: Orlov.gif (294 KB, 400x170)
294 KB
294 KB GIF
>>198613574
It's over. Russia won.
>>
>>198618457
Your dad and grandpa voted for George Bush twice and then will vote for Trump 3 times. And you're exactly the same. Go invade Iraq and blame it on the dumbokkkkrat$ you retard.
>>
>>198613574
people want reassurance they are right, not being questioned or encouraged to think their position
>>
>>198618330
Ending was wild, I'm surprised the studio was alright with glowies getting smoked left and right.
>>
>>198618506
stop trying to drag me or my family into your bullshit, we don't care, and we won't ever care about your ideology.
don't make us step in, or the silent majority will fuck you up.
enjoy your political pantomime, we're giving you that because you can't do real or lasting damage.
>>
>>198617774
You are wrong, and that's my point.
It's not "unfortunate", like a whatyougonnado scenario
The culture is shifting towards that outcome
>>
>>198613919
>Palestine also sees me as a dirty non-Muslim
>They’d kill me for being from a Christian background. For being a westerner. For enjoying western culture.
Bull fucking shit. Palestinians are not isis. They're just people who had their lands and lives stolen by satanic jews, they just happen to be muslims, further a minority of them are Christians.

The muslim nutjobs youre talking about are isis and their offshoots - they are all creations of israeli mossad along with saudi arabia (a crypto jewish kingdom). When you support jews that's what you're supporting

The fact that you still don't know this basic info in 2024 means that youre either: A) a goyim retard or B) more likely a zogshill cunt merely pretending to be neutral.
>>
>>198619176
sandnigger = sandnigger
doesn't matter what different part of this lunatic pedophile warmongerin gaylord those people whoreship, it always boils down to "you bad, me good, you die and I'm right"
>>
>>198614588
>spit don't swallow
Classic Christ
>>
>>198613680
>A cattle wants everyone to be a cattle, wants everyone go be brought down to its level
Woah
>>
>>198618706
>You are wrong
I am not. Only the elites want more cattle in the herd. Large population declines like the black death precipitated higher wages and the formation of trade guilds in middle ages europe. Why do you think big businesses/elites are so insistent on importing immigrants for the labor pool? Because a shrinking population threatens their power, less people to compete with each other, means less opportunity to simply kill or fire people that are inconvenient to them, because the individual becomes that much more valuable. It's simple supply and demand, anon.
>like a whatyougonnado scenario
Halt all foreign aid.
>>
>>198613574
good who cares
It was a kino movie and good eye candy, that's it
>>
>>198613694
>I respect my enemies more than the weak milquetoast people in the middle.
Your fedora too tight, anon? You identify more with scheming interlopers than with decent, hardworking people who have been mislead?
>>
>>198617631
>Family if you only want it
this is how it should be though
they shouldnt have kids if they dont want kids
I dont care about birth rates or the economy
>>
>>198613592
My convictions are that both sides are retarded.

>Fuck liberals
>Fuck conservatives
>Fuck Israel
>Fuck Palestine
>Fuck Ukraine
>Fuck Russia

It's all bullshit and I'm sick if it.
>>
>>198620122
yes, fuck all of those
but fuck israel the hardest because they're to blame for all this mess
>>
File: 1712745571237159.png (80 KB, 1160x770)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>198613592
Just shows you people are Incapable of higher levels of thinking and can only think in black and white.
>>
>>198620276
There is only black and white. Gray is either killed or ruled over by black or white.
>>
>>198619981
So if nobody wants kids you ok with society dying in one generation?
>>
>>198620276
Apathy is death.
>>
>>198619630
>Why do you think big businesses/elites are so insistent on importing immigrants for the labor pool?
Because you don't fucking want kids is another perfectly logical explanation
>>
>>198613574
They're convinced they're right, and fighting in a battle of good vs. evil just like all the movies they've based their understanding of the world on. If you aren't helping the good guys, you're helping the bad guys.
>>
>>198620331
yes, but that wont happen
theres always people who want kids
we have an artificially high population, most of whom are miserable
reluctant parents are bad parents; their kids will grow up screwed up and probably be bad parents themselves
>>
>>198613592
>>198613680
>t. goyim cattle
Yeah, your choice does matter lol
>>
>>198620413
You're right, but these people are always too retarded to understand that. They see some charlatan online swearing we need MORE people and they just mindlessly repeat it. That's all anyone here does, mindlessly repeat things, especially if its
>green
>>
>>198620627
le jest chevrons
>>
>>198613592
They are not losers, they just do not enjoy playing this specific game in one of the teams. It bores them.

When they have a game they like, they pick a side. It is not possible to not have a game and pick a side. That's why we are here, playing games. One can also call it having interesting problems.

All living beings participate in at least one game, the game of surviving.

Some basic Scientology theory here. (https://stss.nl/)
>>
>>198614045
Isn't this like Democrats being blamed for "Losing China" in the aftermath of WW2?
>>
>>198620706
Is this a cleverly-disguised Scientology hate site or a splinter Scientology org?
>>
File: 1702131723614781.png (183 KB, 897x966)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>198614562
What is really to blame for the rise in virginity and decline in fertility?
The non Conspiracy theory answer
>>
File: 1714088010198105.png (374 KB, 720x379)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
>>198613680
>At least they believe in something
LOL, LMFAO EVEN
>>
File: CupofrtXYAA5CWb.jpg (92 KB, 1200x675)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>198615108
Wouldn't being vilified as a communist be worse?
Communists killed 10 times as many people as the Nazis did over the last 100 years
>>
File: 1607139931167.png (842 KB, 973x670)
842 KB
842 KB PNG
>>198615335
How do liberals cope with technology ruining the lives of children?
>>
>>198613574
>only scene talked about from the movie
Is Jesse pure kino
>>
>>198620847
It is a Free Zone site. Scientologists, but not part of the church. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Zone_(Scientology)
>>
File: 1697492089379314.jpg (88 KB, 1013x803)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>198615388
You have to pick a side but you have to pick the right side
Just remember anti-Semitism is exclusively done by White right wing males like Charlottesville. Muslims are just expressing their natural view on Muslims and to criticise them would be Islamophobia
>>
>>198615519
>"I have friends in Tel Aviv," she says, "so they say, 'Don't forget to keep for me a plot near the coast in Gaza,' because it's a beautiful, beautiful coast, beautiful golden sand".

>Opinion polls suggest that most Israelis oppose resettling Gaza, and it is not government policy, but since the Hamas attacks on 7 October it is being talked about out loud - by some of the loudest and most extreme voices in Israel's government.
>"The world is wide," she says. "Africa is big. Canada is big. The world will absorb the people of Gaza. How we do it? We encourage it. Palestinians in Gaza, the good ones, will be enabled. I'm not saying forced, I say enabled because they want to go."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68650815
>>
>>198620322
>>198620337
I can tell you have never thought about your thoughts
>>
>>198613574
It did pick a side, it picked the side of the bottom feeding journalist
>>
>>198620413
>>198620627
>charlatans online
>artificially high
you literally have no idea what you are talking about and living on your own perception
The data clearly shows we are way below 2.0 birthrate population sustain
But it's ok
Keep living in your own fucking bubbles of "Well, I see lots of people when I look outside!"
>>
>>198613694
This is why people call you a cuck but you never quite understand why.
>>
did 4channel users really think this movie was going to support their chud beliefs?
>>
File: aye-ayy-lmao.gif (795 KB, 220x328)
795 KB
795 KB GIF
I think what the spergs hear are calling centrists are just socially well adjusted people who don't want to make a scene or waste energy with unnecessary fighting when interacting with people.
like the autists who keep arguing at parties/dinners and make everyone uncomfortable

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.