[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>I.Saw.The.TV.Glow.2024.720p.HDCAM-C1NEM4
The tranny movie is ready for you to watch.
This won't be streaming for a while.
Warning: You may troon out after seeing this.
>>
>>199014287
Reminder you're literally driving transfolk to bankruptcy if you don't pay for their egotistical movies about being trans
>>
>>199014318
i think they want it to spread online for free
>>
>>199014287
Very boring movie. Got to the midpoint of a satisfying narrative at best. There was at least a 45 min of padding from slow walking and pauses, and at least three long monologues whose point was made 5 seconds in. I’d like this story handled by a competent director with a real editor
>t. troon
>>
>>199014287
I saw /tv/ glow
>>
>>199014287
I'll wait for the webrip.
>>199015368
That's about what I expected. We're All Going to The World's Fair was awful, I can't wait to hate on this movie.
>>
>>199015473
desu don’t bother. I’ll give it that it has some cool moments, particularly when the soundtrack is let loose, but it was like all the raw footage got cleaned and put in
But the movie only works with the trans themes read into it, so it ends with the worst of that unsatisfying nothing-resolved A24 ending I’d ever seen. Very blue-balling, and not enough material for a fan edit. Just kinda frustrating
>>
>>199015524
I don't know. It's possible it's even worse than I expect but I've been looking forward to talking shit about it since I first heard about it, especially since I've realized I may be trans.
>>
>>199015446
>I saw /tv/ glow
ehhhhhhhh
>>
>>199015612
seek mental help
>>
>>199014287
what does it mean when people type it out with dote and say 2024.720p.HDCAM-C1NEM4
is it a file or something?
>>
>>199015612
As the above troon, this movie doesn’t even capture transness cause the guy never troons
The lgbt board here would be much better to figure out your own scene
>>
>>199017326
he doesn't have to troon for them to understand
>>
>>199017326
>The lgbt board here would be much better to figure out your own scene
I went on that board once or twice and no offense, you all seem awful. I don't know how you could stand that place even /tv/ in its zombified state is still occasionally fun, /lgbt/ is just a bunch of people who hate themselves hating each other. At least there's a sense of community amongst the losers on /r9k/.

Anyway, like I was saying, I just want to hate on the movie.
>>
>>199018039
>/lgbt/ is just a bunch of people who hate themselves hating each other
That’s the trans community for ya
>>
>>199018039
>/lgbt/ is just a bunch of people who hate themselves hating each other.
that's also why they never seem to form communities. they always find something wrong with each other.
>>
>>199015368
these movies are never interesting, just some retards talking about their feelings and perceptions
>>
>>199018073
Yeah, and that doesn't make any sense to me. I mean, it kind of makes sense, but the people on /lgbt/ are just way too much. I guess its naturally what you would you get when you combine the mindset of the average 4channer with the fear and anxiety that comes with being trans. But I really don't care to be that miserable.
>>
>>199018103
I mean, from what I've seen, trans people on other websites aren't so self-sabotaging. If they are its always because they lurk /lgbt/ and bring that bullshit to Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
>>
>>199018122
See, talking about feelings and perceptions CAN be really interesting, if it isn’t done by retards
>>
>>199014287
not even a watchable cam
damn
>>
>>199014287
This movie isn't even a cohesive movie. What the fuck was that?
>>
>>199014318
Awesome, thanks for the fantastic news!!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.