[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: martha.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
I feel sorry for her
>>
>>199018370
Wait what did Pierres Morgan fucking troon out? holy kek
>>
>>199018370
What did she say in the interview that was interesting?
>>
>>199018401
send formm iphon
>>
>>199018401
a dont think tha womens even scoatish
>>
>>199018401
>I absolutely did not send 500 emails but if they prove that I sent 500 emails it doesn't matter because they lied about other stuff.
>>
File: 1600865005571.png (20 KB, 600x800)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>omg i feel so sorry for this demented stalker
>>
File: 1600865005571.jpg (31 KB, 641x530)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>yeah bro i totally hid her identity, not even she would recognise herself
Is the writer legitimately braindead? Beyond changing the names and a few superficial details, it seems like it's more a less a 1:1 copy of her. He is either a liar who knew this would happen, or a complete moron. Not sure which paints him in a worse light.
>>
>>199019253
It's sort of brilliant. He wrote a character that was batshit, covered his ass by saying it wasn't her, and now she's running around trying to prove that she's the batshit crazy character. He basically gave her a coupon for rope and now she's gleefully putting it around her own neck.
>>
>>199019253
He is clearly a psycho himself who wanted her to be outed and stalked, in order to take revenge.
>>
>>199019253
No, he is just a massive lying piece of shit. He admits from the get go in his show that he wants to be famous and goes as far to allow hinself to get drugged up and fucked up the ass by a fag because the dude was going to help him make it big. He admits he didn't try and stop his stalker because he liked the attention. The only difference between him now and him in the show is that he realized he wasn't going to get famous through comedy because he isn't remotely funny so he decides to get famous through a "Me Too" story where people like him because he is "so brave" for admiting he is an attention seeker.
There was no character development, he got what he wanted and is pretending that he is this enlightened changed person. There was no attempt to change this womans identity. He casted an old fat, white, chick with dark hair to play a Scottish serial stalker and former lawyer based on an old, fat, white, Scottish chick who is a serial stalker and a former lawyer.
Dude knew she was going to go public but it would give him what he craves, more fame.
>>
>>199020139
Sent from your Iphoen

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.