[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

'She Loves to Cook, and She Loves to Eat' S2 soon.

Previous: >>3991858
>>
>>
File: images (16).jpg (23 KB, 739x415)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>
what was your favorite live action /u/ movie or show that you watched this year?
>>
>>4121269
Either Tár or Portrait of a Lady on Fire.
>>
File: 1704041780506980.jpg (225 KB, 1868x801)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
The fuck does this have anything to do with Godzilla?
>>
>>4121920
>https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_young_maiden_in_love_is_a_carnivore
Imagine the possibilities.
>>
>>
>>
Is Eileen good?
Actually it doesn't matter I'm going to watch it anyways, Anne Hathaway kissing women is all I've ever wanted out of life.
>>
File: Eileen.2023.jpg (208 KB, 1264x720)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>4123494
>Is Eileen good?
No it is just weird film, there's basically only few scenes worth watching, the dance in the bar and the kiss and the hug and the rest is just bad and ending is a bit retarded twist.
Well the protag is basically horny young woman in the 60s in USA and the begining is just non-lesbian related, like the end.
>>
File: Eileen.2023.2.jpg (184 KB, 1264x720)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>
>>4121198
>'She Loves to Cook, and She Loves to Eat' S2 soon.

Woman x Fridge s2
>>
>>4123658
A very cute fridge when not in character though.

Station 19 will end with a reduced 10 episode season because of the strike.
At this point 70% of the viewers only watch it for MayaxCarina so whatever.
Seventh and final season premieres on March.
>>
>>
>>4121198
I tried to read that but dropped it when it started ranting about men being evil for liking it when a woman cooks for them.
>>
>>4124460
Well it is just one fucking page about that and for good reasoning where the guy at work automatically assumes the value of the woman is good as long she can cook for him than what she is actually doing at her job.
I bet you also couldn't stomach the big girl asking for normal portion of rice like a guy nearby got than the old grampa giving her half-of rice bowl just cause she is a woman either.
>>
>>4123494
it's a Price of Salt fanfic with a twist that ultimately ends up being boring thriller. I liked Anne's Cate Blanchett impression though so there's that I guess.
>>
File: eileen.png (2.96 MB, 1999x1242)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB PNG
>>4123494
Having now seen it, I actually really liked it. And idk why people are saying it's not gay, it is BUT it's one sided and Eileen and Rebecca are both insane people so it wouldn't have worked out anyways. Eileen is very much in love with Rebecca (even outright confessing to her later on), and Rebecca knows this and uses it to coerce Eileen into helping her.
It's not a romance though, so if anyone wants to watch it for that then you will be disappointed.

Anne Hathaway is good in it though. She's very captivating and you can't take your eyes off of her anytime she's on screen. So if you want to see her act seductive towards another woman then there's that at least.
>>
Honestly if they just ran away together, then Eileen would have been a 10/10 for me.
>>
Chaser Game W aired their first episode. Anyone watch it?

I'm so used to how easily accessible subbed Kdramas are that I have no idea how to watch JP ones.
>>
>>4127972
I don't know about subs, but the first episode is on Nyaa, have just downloaded it
>>
>>4129139
Yeah, that's what I did first. I've been looking through Twitter and apparently someone is planning on subbing this. No idea of the quality, but it beats nothing.

I know it's just the first episode, but I'm already obsessed lol. Really helps that the two leads are really pretty.
These tweets pretty much sum up the first episode. Spoilers:
https://twitter.com/SAPPHlST/status/1744797174616223833
https://twitter.com/SAPPHlST/status/1745114257791107330
>>
>>4127972
>>4129525
Watched it now, the dialogue is not great and the direction is awkward. Characters tend to "have interactions" rather than believably inhabit the same space.
I like how Fuyu (no I didn't get/remember her Chinese name) is alternately stone cold and an emotional mess without feeling inconsistent. Often these alternate-side characters just feel like they behave radically different for the sake of the story/drama but may as well be different people.
I'm keen to learn more about Itsuki and what led to her actions in the fallout.
Overall it's okay. Will certainly keep watching.
>>
>>4129599
>direction is awkward
It does feel super fast-paced.
It's also a little worrying the official account even gave a heads up that the angst will get worse from here on out. But I'll be down for it as long as it ends on a happy note.
https://twitter.com/slantsense/status/1744685992894972192
>>
You know, I get she was drunk and it was impulsive and everything, and it was only a kiss (IT WAS ONLY A KISS), but it is a little amusing that Fuyu, someone whose heart was broken when her girlfriend cheated on her, is currently married and then goes and kisses someone. Not that it's equivalent – although on that subject, I am looking forward to finding out more context behind that. I hope it's not simply a misunderstanding; that'd be lame.
>>4129665
>angst will get worse from here on out
Depends how it's done. The uncomfortable atmosphere with Fuyu speaking in dual meanings and then probing Itsuki to elaborate on her last relationship was solid stuff. Edginess for the sake of it I can take or leave.
>>
“Oh, honey! It’s just that your friend has been telling me all about what you two and the boys have been up to at the academy,

...things just got a bit too immersive.”
>>
>>4127972
Subs for EP01. The group that picked this up paywalled theirs.
https://twitter.com/Jtyqian/status/1745418644870635713
>>
>>
Watched Echo TV series first season and hell damn they really diverged on her from the comics and made her look a bit gay with her and her female cousin, I suppose intentionally.
Good watch it was but it was strange they didn't allow them to even hug at the end of the series as adults but made some pararel between pairings, knowing the comics story for future there should be zero lesbain/bi content next with Echo but a fan can dream.
>>
I know this is old news, but I’ve been out of the loop and have just been catching up on my power rangers and my mind got blown by lesbian rangers.
>>
>youtube somehow recommended Trinkets
>watched first episode
That show is kinda gay don't you guys think?
>>
>>4130326
>paywalled
What kind of loser charges for fansubs? I understand direct commissions, especially for something niche, but even when I was poor I never considered trying to monetise unofficial translations.
>>
>>4132991
Not familiar at all with the JP sub scene so no idea. After that post was made though, there's now two people who will be subbing this through YT's captions also.
https://twitter.com/_satsunyan/status/1746015205937824166
I'm guessing only up to EP03 since it got picked up on some other platform?

Speaking of, EP02 aired and created more questions than it answered while also pulling out lots of textbook cliches. I love it, as long as we get scenes like that elevator scene I'm down for all the angst.
>>
>>4133314
Can someone just download it off youtube and reupload it?
>>
Need recommendation, preferably GL exclusive without other distractions.
>>
Some seasonal crime mystery show has a lesbian in main cast with a sexy wife.
Also new season of True Detective 4th one now with Jodie Foster as lead has her adopted daughter being a lesbian/bi girl who fucks her 16 years old gf and films it.
>>
File: 46949756065a50ae3d781a.png (1.13 MB, 533x2000)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
You all need to watch Doctor X. It's not explicitly gay, but damn it, Hiromichiko is perhaps just one of the most subtly gay things I've ever seen in a series and I love them so much, they're so cute together. Takes to Season 4 to really get going with the subtle Yuri though. (It also gets better and better with each season, so Season 1 might be a little weak, but cope with it, it's important for the setting, but every season after is peak.)
>>
>>4134919
Watched S1 ages ago and thought it was just okay. Does the show itself get better? Don’t really know if I wanna watch another three seasons of that just to see a couple girls not even being gachirezu.
>>
>>4134978
Yeah, Season 1 is the show testing its waters to see if it can stick. Season 2 onwards is a constant climb in quality, with bigger budget and a bigger cast, with each season better than the last until Season 4 which is the best season, then it drops off a bit for season 5, which is still better than season 3. Season 6 is also pretty solid, and Season 7 is good too. The only reason I say it's more subtle Yuri, is because with each season you get to see more of Michiko's influence on Hiromi and, with each season, Michiko develop a bond with Hiromi that she doesn't have with any other character. And post Season 4, it's a little less subtle and a lot more noticeable. There's a pretty solid amount of fan content for the pairing as well from Japanese fans.
I'd say the show is still really damn good though, and worth the watch regardless.
>>
>>4134561
>and films it.
That sounds like it'll turn into an annoying drama subplot.
>>
>>4134561
>lesbian/bi girl who fucks her 16 years old gf
Are they both teenagers or is there an age gap?
>>
>>4134561
>Each season of the series is structured as a self-contained narrative, employing new cast ensembles, and following various sets of characters and settings.
Sounds like S4E1 might be worth a spin then.
>>
Nesting tv show is about two female friends moving in together where they want to find a right guy to start family with but instead they fall for another, so pretty much like most yuri manga out there.
>>
>>4134335
The Handmaiden
>>
>>4136627
Yes
>>
File: FugQiV5WAAAqop_.jpg (193 KB, 1307x2000)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>
>>4127972
At the halfway point and they're finally starting to reconcile with each other. The true power harassing boss is introduced.
The 23~ min per episode is really holding this show back on certain aspects, but I'm absolutely enjoying my time with this.
>>
jenna ortega dyking again in miller's girl
>>
>>4142783
Does Martin Freeman play the other girl?
>>
>>4142783
Not really worth of watching even for spare girl x girl scene.
Maybe it would be better if Ortega made out with Dominczyk that would be hot.
>>
>>4142783
I watched the trailier (its french for trailer), and it looks like she is in a semi-serious, possibly bi-curious relationship, but the whole movie revolves around her wanting to fuck Martin - am I wrong? Elaborate.
>>
>>4142783
I will watch it only because of the f/f fanfiction it will spawn and I don't like reading fandoms blind (much).
From the trailer and leaks it doesn't look like much of a /u/ movie.
>>
I watched the miseducation of cameron post last year and the scene where cam dreams about kissing her teacher in class and gets woken up by her roommate is probably the funniest thing I saw last year.
>>
What, if any, are some Youtube channels you're following?
>>
>>4145273
They upload full yuri onto YT now?
>>
>>4145273
Evelyn Dar covers a lot of relevant western media releases and is the best out there in honest reviews, editing and humor.
>>
is there any japanese tv shows or movies about lesbians?
>>
>>4145878
No, none.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (34 KB, 457x672)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Is anyone watching the season 2?
>>
>>4147494
Yes. Thanks to the magic of torrents I can keep up with the episodes daily.
They have japanese subs and also last weekend furritsubs uploaded last week's episode's eng subs.

So far they have moved around stuff from the manga and added other ones, which really makes it work better for TV.
The actress casted for Yako has kind of a plastic face so it clashes with the other character's looks but, she's ok.
>>
>>4147494
It's tempting but I'll just wait for everything to get released and subbed then binge it
>>
>>4147594
It's a shame that the protagonists are asexual. the size difference would make things interesting
>>
>>4147851
Wait really? I've only read until volume 3 of the manga, that's disappointing I want to see the fatty banging Nomoto
>>
>>4147859
Yes, the author made some posts confirming that the protagonists are asexual, I haven't read the entire manga but I'm disappointed. Nomoto has a naughty face in the manga and in the live action it is hard to accept that she is asexual.
>>
>>4147494
Why shouldn't we?
Fujiyoshi Karin for the deipnophobe is totally random but it's nice to see her in a lesbian role.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKZLw9Gdm5E
The problem is with the asexual bullshit, calling people with a proper sexuality "asexual" just because they don't have sex is so fucking retarded.
>>
>>4147851
From what bullshit fantasy did you pull that from?
The author only "promotes" Yako as asexual. There is also official artwork of the two mains with pride and transexual flags saying no to all discrimination and another pic of them covered only with the lesbian flag for Valentine's.

And as for the girl Nagumo, her sexuality has never remotely come up in the manga so far.
Vol 5 comes out on Feb 15th so maybe that one has some development in all aspects, or not.
>>
Every few years I think back on this.
>>
>>4148176
I'm not surprised that readers think the protagonists are asexual, I've read all the recently released chapters, so far they've only shared a kiss and are living together, not that the manga is bad because of that but...
>>
>>4148974
Way to spoil it, imbecile
>>
>>4148974
Anon, they literally called themselves "asexual" even if they mean "sexless". It's the whole plot of episode 16.
>>
>>4149031
Them who?
Nomoto and Kasuga?
Cause they're the mains.
>>
>>4148770
Preteen lesbians are a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>4149097
>butch
>they break up
>political commentary
Pass.
>>
>>4149000
I'm sorry
>>
>>4149031
Just watched episode 16 and Yuki says shes barely found out shes a lesbian and the other one tell her to find herself out, but never says she's asexual. You're fishing or plain retarded.

Learn basic japanese before watching dorama.
>>
>>4149097
>on-topic post about great live-action /u/
>deleted
I can see how certain janitors of transexual inclination would be threatened by it.
>>
>>4149466
Janitors will mostly just press the confirm button on whatever's been reported, you can get anything deleted if you report it enough, just delete your cookies and change your IP each time.
>>
>>4149431
>dorama
She said she couldn't recognize herself in the passional characters she saw in lesbian movies, that she is different and worrying she's not an "actual lesbian" because she doesn't feel the same. The other one, that has it written in her twitter bio together with other retarded shit like pronouns, started telling her own experience that sounds like alphabet propaganda and MC felt reassured.
I hate it as much as any other anon here, if not even more for the incorrect use of asexuality, but that's what the story has been until now. MC wants to stay with Kasuga but she hasn't had any sexual thought about her.
>>
>>4149466
You have to be a special kind of obsessed deluded conspiratorial lunatic to believe that even 4chan janitors, of all fucking places of the internet, would be trans people. Elon and Trump really have fucked up your brains forever.

>>4149521
>I hate it as much as any other MALE anon here
ftfy

>incorrect use of asexuality
Yeah, we can really tell that you're an expert about these things (and that you totally know the difference between romantic and sexual attraction)
>>
File: d5x6QbX.png (405 KB, 1914x834)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
Gelphie back on the menu?
>>
File: 6ZG5Akq.png (860 KB, 1918x841)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
>>4150661
>>
>>4150661
What show is that?
>>
>>4150662
They're so ugly
>>
>Zolita - Bloodstream
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVmY6eoCdBg
New Zolita short film/music video finally arrived after a long wait. This one was so much fun. Hope she is using these characters to kick off a new storyline that will continue in the next mv.
>>
>>4151148
It's from the recently released trailer for the new Wicked movie(s).
>>
>>4150662
Is that Ariana Grando?
>>
>>4151392
Of course, she Dio's off brand sister.
>>
Any idea where this is from?
https://files.catbox.moe/idkvnb.mp4
>>
>>4153552
Reverse image search suggests the red character is
https://naraka.wiki/Characters/Viper-Ning

I can't seem to find any sort of official live action, so my best guess is that it's probably taken from a fan film.
>>
>>4153558
Yeah, seems to be just a cosplay video of Viper Ning and Justina Gu, two rival characters from Naraka: Bladepoint who apparently have some small amount of vague subtext in the game. Can't direct link to facebook because 4chan thinks it's spam, but you can find it at /HanfuXiaoyao if you're still interested, but the catbox is already the full version.
>>
>>4153552
>>4153558
>>4153563
I found it on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZBWQ1FKON8
Looks like this channel uploads a lot of GL Chinese fanmade videos with English subtitles.
>>
I know I’m probably the only sentaifag here, and this is only subtext and probably me reading more into it than the writers intended, but I just watched episode 15 of Choujin Sentai Jetman and the relationship between Ako and her “親友” Kyouko practically felt text by the standards of 1991. Ako’s the genki girl who’ll do anything for a yen without a romantic bone in her body, and yet she’s about as desperate to save Kyouko’s voice as Gai is to save Kaori’s life in the previous episode, and that was straight up text. Super cute.

Not a recommendation, I know people don’t care about this kinda shit anymore, I just wanted to mention it.
>>
Anyone saw that new movie with Kristen Stewart?
>>
While we're asking questions, is there any Tyzula fuel in Netflix Avatar?
>>
>>4154439
Holy shit I was just watching that, it's great and one of the few watchable SS for me.
>>
>>4154439
Doesn't the Sentai series airing right now (Kingohger) have yuri too?
>>
File: ending2.png (1.73 MB, 1920x1080)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
Chaser Game W aired its last episode today and for those curious, the drama ends on a happy note. I guess? Last episode was kind of a hot mess.
It's a low budget drama with a runtime of 23 minutes each episode (8). There's also so much shit they're trying to cram in each episode, but the chemistry between the two leads is so, so good. They honestly hard carried this show.
Two disclaimers though, one of the leads suffers from comphet so she's married and has a 5 y/o child (I'm still side-eyeing that timeline) when the drama begins. There's also a stereotypical perverted middle-aged man (part of the story) who sometimes appears that I hated every second of. Luckily, none of his behavior involve the two leads.
Anyways, Itsuki is now one of my favorite lesbians and I'm sad it's over.
>>
>>4159412
I've seen on Twitter that the staff are interested in a season 2, do you think it would be worthwhile?
>>
>>4159437
Honestly, they have two great lead actresses with amazing on-screen chemistry and as long as they don't put them on the back burner like what they did in second half of the show, it's a formula for success. Also I just want to see Itsuki's actress in another drama. Episodes 1-4 were fantastic, especially 4. I highly recommend it. Though I'm genuinely curious, if there is a second season, how they're going to continue the story now with the leads' occupational changes and the second half of the show's title not applying anymore.
>>
File: GHSDDQqWEAAT6Pz.jpg (118 KB, 1920x1080)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>4159450
Well, the director is the one pushing for it and he admits they were out of budget by the end so here's hoping

https://twitter.com/ota_yu/status/1760260274341458117
>>
>>4159470
Yeah, I saw that too. This Twitter thread goes into it in more detail. This account is great in general for translations related to the show.
https://twitter.com/thesapphicloner/status/1762060315628290079

There's also the upcoming character coupling fanmeeting in April that's organized by the show's network, so hopefully we'll get some news by then
>>
https://youtu.be/rvMR90x3T3w?si=mCAcor7cTaKuAxva

What do you guys think of this? It’s not made by Hollywood but still looks cool.
>>
File: 20240228_152055.jpg (65 KB, 720x404)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Who'll Stop The Rain
https://youtu.be/CN0TjJeGxck?si=D9HBQ9VVFX7fje6X

Taiwan 1994 so expect comphet.
>>
File: college days spinoff.jpg (34 KB, 596x271)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Well, the director is certainly ambitious
>>
>>4162451
Props to them for taking responsibility on how shit the last episode was though. Don't know how involved their lesbian supervisor is, but she's also at fault if they consulted with her for this episode. Also, TV Tokyo needs to step up and sell the physical discs for this show.

Going to be a sad Monday, the two JPN GLs finished airing.
I've been seeing stuff about a currently airing Korean drama called Pyramid Game that's about school violent and it looks like light subtext atm, but apparently the webtoon author hints the MC goes out with one of the girls at the finale.
There's an upcoming Thai GL called 23.5 that's airing the end of this week. Honestly though, I really can't get into Thai GLs which sucks because there's a lot, but something doesn't click with me.
>>
>>4162451
Who is gonna watch something that ends with both bislu...i mean protags end up with dudes at the end because its a prequel?
Just thanks the team and the producers move on and adapt a new and better story.
>>
>>4162649
Thailand its completely destroying every other azn country with their GLs adaptations...heck we are decades away from South Korea escaping their christfags hellhole mentality and embrace homoshows so they are gonna reign supreme easily for all eternity.
>>
>>4162688
>both bislu
We get it, you hate the show but don't do Itsuki dirty like that.

>>4162689
Yeah, I recently looked into Thai GLs and they're just pumping these out like it's nothing. Really hope I'll like the new one coming out. Korea has an insanely vocal incel community sadly.
>>
>>4162689
>Thailand its completely destroying every other azn country with their GLs adaptations
Spoonfeed me some recs please, onee-chama.
>>
I recently learned how big sukeban drams got for a while and now I’m filled with a great yearning for a revival with lots of GL.

What are the odds here, ~0.004%?
>>
File: NCIS.Hawaii.S03E04.jpg (123 KB, 717x402)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Main reason to watch NCIS Hawaii is still going strong.
>>
>>4163507
Is it actually good, though? Main NCIS hasn’t been watchable in years and none of the other spin-offs were ever good.
>>
>>4163231
Start with Gap, its all on Youtube and with subs, then probably wait till this friday and try 23.5 which seems to be the next big GL show.
>>4163684
Its absolutely kino mostly shipwise, the rest is standard issue NCIS crime of the week 'murrika good stuff.
>>
File: Vigil.jpg (429 KB, 1920x960)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
Finally made some time to watch Vigil season 2. It improved on the /u/ since the MC could actually talk to her gf instead of being stuck on a sub this time around. The story was pretty engaging and I thought it kept all the twists well hidden. The only thing that bothered me wasn't the story as much as the amount of risks MC and gf took to do things alone without backup when confronting likely suspects and not being armed themselves. And all this while having a daughter and being pregnant. Mom got kidnapped, pistol whipped, tazed. Pregnant gf got cornered with a knife, twice, and shot. At this point if they don't get desk jobs they will end up traumatizing their kids.
>>
New season of Hacks is looking pretty gay
>>
File: 1696255125542914.jpg (52 KB, 600x540)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>4163684
NCIS is still going on? Do they still have that goth chick?
>>
Is there a list of the "must-watches" for a newcomer? I mostly stick to manga but some LA sounds like a fun change of pace.

It can be movies or series, subbed, preferably japanese/korean but if it's really good then I'll take western stuff too.
>>
>>4164749
The Handmaiden by park chan-wook is both japanese and korean and really good.
>>
File: CrKs3ZwUIAA9L_q.jpg (489 KB, 1748x2124)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>>4164749
Carol
Imagine me & you
But I'm a Cheerleader
>>
>>4164749
Transit Girls - jp
GAP the series - thai
Love senior - thai
Our love story - kr
she loves to cook she loves to eat s1&2 - jp
Sleep with me - Philippines
Out of breath - kr
Chaser game W - jp

those are my favorites. lots of good thai GL coming out soon though. Everyone's currently boycotting Blank the series because of the extreme age gap but it's probably going to be pretty good.
>>
>>4164749
If you're okay with American television, I highly recommend Person of Interest for Root/Shaw. There's even a YT channel that clipped all their scenes, separate and together, if you don't want to go through 5 seasons yourself. To this day, I don't think any other pairing even comes close to them for me...just maybe don't watch the last few episodes of the final season.

Really thought it was just yuri anime that was thriving, but I'm really happy about the variety of live-action GL series we've gotten recently.
>>
>>4164647
Nah, she left years ago, I think her actor had a problem with the lead actor. They replaced her with a cute black girl, but I don’t like the character she plays that much.
>>
>>4164749
The Handmaiden
DEBS
Carol
Bound
>>
>>4164749
A few of my favorite /u/ movies that I rewatch most often are Saving Face, Kajillionaire, Duke of Burgundy, Bottoms, Crush, Fear Street trilogy. There are also some fun complete TV shows with /u/ like See (3 seasons), Vigil (2 Seasons, may continue but each season is self contained) Motherland Fort Salem (3 seasons), Gentleman Jack (2 seasons, canceled but ends ok enough to watch).

>>4164915
It was a great show but the reason everyone warns against the final few episodes when talking about it here is why I'd never recommend it to anyone on /u/.
>>
>>4164749
Portrait of a Lady on Fire
Lost and Delirious
Other goodies have already been covered by previous replies.
>preferably japanese/korean
No. You WILL watch western masterpieces and you WILL love them.
>>
>>4164886
>extreme age gap
My interest is piqued
>>
>>4165127
One is 18 and the other is 34. Student and teacher. I think episodes come out on Saturdays. only one is out so far though
I guess the controversy is that anything under 20 in thailand is considered a minor.
>>
So I skimmed through the BL show that the actresses of 23.5 were a side couple in to get a glimpse of them together and they're actually really cute together. Not sure if the shorter girl is just small in general, but the height difference between the two is great. The only thing I didn't like is probably the taller girl's voice, sounds kind of grating when you first listen to her speak. Anyways, looking forward to seeing them again.

>>4165129
That and that one hilarious promo image they used. Girl wearing some sort of elementary school backpack.
>>
>>4165133
I was thinking that about the girls from Making Memorable Memories. This girl is SMOL
>>
23.5 is cute but I think I'm too much of a hag to really get into it. I hope in the future there'll be more adult settings.
>>
>>4165583
Felt the same. The alien girl is pretty cool though
>>
>XANA - BETTER KIND OF BEST FRIEND (Official Music Video)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwp4dnAgrbk
Watched a bunch of /u/ music videos today and this one stood out for having the most memorable lyric.
>I could be a better kind of best friend
>with my hand down her waistband
>>
>Chaser Game W
I know episodes/scenes aren't normally shot chronologically, but it's kind of wild that the big reconciliation scene in Episode 4 was probably the last thing they shot. Also, it's recently been revealed that all the cafe scenes were shot in a single day.
The more I learn about the behind the scenes stuff, the more I realize how broke the show really was lol.
>>
>>4166172
https://twitter.com/ChaserGame_tx/status/1766297865054273895

Cute ad tho
>>
>>4165075
I think Person of Interest is still worth watching, though I was very upset at the time when Root died
>>
>>4166342
After getting into this show and getting back into Japanese stuff in general, I've realized how much I dislike how restrictive Japanese culture is. Or whichever word that describes how domestic fans love to gatekeep and pretty much everything is not easily accessible for foreigners.
All this to say that I'm pretty sure it's looking likely that the network organized event next month won't have online streaming even though oversea fans definitely carried in viewer engagements. Would love to be wrong, but eh.

>>4166549
I've watched that episode and subsequent ones once and I'm happy to say that I've read enough fan theories/fiction to completely override what I saw. Other than the reunion, I can't even remember what happens next.
>>
>watched Love Lies and Bleeding
I honestly don't know, the buff girl treats kstew like shit throughout the entire movie. She cheats on her with men, she ditches her just to get ahead in her muscle building career.
>>
>>4167710
>See trailer
Who would ever watch this dreck...christ genre movies suck lately.
>>
>>4167602
>won't have online streaming
Glad I'm wrong!
>>
Drive-Away Dolls was so bad. I can't believe I got duped into watching this garbage because Ethan Coen was directing.
>>
>>4168655
Its ok but way too much into their own humour...leagues better than Love Lies Cucked thou.
I think it would have worked a lot better in the 90s or very early 2000s.
>>
>>4168702
>or very early 2000s.
I think that's when his wife/woman-married-to-him-that-might-actually-be-a-lesbian? wrote the script
>>
https://twitter.com/c_r0304/status/1768158243648651620

Cute
>>
https://twitter.com/_osakana_man/status/1768262490075615686
Is this yuri or is it the usual bislut story?
>>
>>4160657
Someone uploaded the movie if anyone's interested.
https://twitter.com/wlwfilmz/status/1768759397596176814
>>
>>4134561
>Death and Other Details
This was a very fun mystery show with surprisingly high production value for a hulu show. The /u/ side character relationship was present very often so you see at least one of the lesbian characters every episode. I think there are more /u/ sex scenes compared to the other non /u/ characters too, although the quality of romantic relationships in this show in general is pretty shallow so don't go into it expecting the /u/ to be the main draw. Spoiler for ending I expect s2 will have more sex scenes of her getting high with a lesbian harem. I feel bad for her wife since she was one of the more competent characters in the show and deserves better
>>
>>4168655
zero taste. it's the funniest movie I've seen so far this year
>>
julianne moore dyking again in Mary and George. the series is primarily focused on a gay relationship(s) though so it's barely counts
>>
>>4170039
I really liked it, thank you. Li Ling Wei is so freaking pretty.
>>
Heads up fags, the new Ghostbusters movie is gay, girlEgon romances a teen ghost...movie is mid but nowhere as bad the shitcritics were trying to portray thou.
>>
File: Greys.Anatomy.S20E02.jpg (103 KB, 717x402)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Fatty Helm got some in newest Grey Anatomy season.
>>
>>4174706
That chick went from fucking prime big titty thicc Renee Wrap in Sex Lives of College Hos to this...
>>
>>4174679
I just came here to ask if this was true after hearing about it. Probably won't watch the movie anyways but maybe if it's on streaming someday...
>>
>>4175107
Yes, but Sony wussed out and didn't gave them a kiss.
But basically her storyline is getting benched then meeting a hot ghost girl and almost getting tricked into bringing the ice age.
You can totally tell the original script had a more in your face romance and that they downgraded it to ''subtext'' to sell it to 'murikkkans and the rest of the global retardos market.
>>
>>
Randomly watching that "El Encargado" show with Francella and just happened to catch a scene where a girl casually french-kisses her friend, except she's only fooling around because she has a boyfriend, and the other girl clearly feels terrible about it even though she enjoys the free kisses.
Just wanted to mention it for the record.
>>
The youtube algo has been dry lately but I found a couple good ones
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHeSqlL1DmM
>Rosemary Joaquin - Erika (Official Music Video)
There was a deleted scene version as well which was also fun.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQX8oU8v8rg
>Drivers License - Olivia Rodrigo (Rain Paris Rock Cover)
Just a cover but it is unique to have rock /u/.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ej-8Nf2Hc
>FLETCHER - Pretending
Timing makeouts with the beat was satisfying, although youtube blocking a decent bitrate behind a paywall is ass and made the audio quality distracting.
>>
Drive away dolls was much more romantic than I expected. I enjoyed this more than Bottoms due to the /u/ being more satisfying overall, but they both were fun comedies. Falling in love after doing makeout rotations with a lesbian soccer team was cute. The comedy /u/ movie trend hopefully will continue although I don't think there are any others announced yet this year.
>>
>>4179230
Why is one of the MC so fucking insufferable, most actual lesbians don't act like this.
>>
>>4179292
I didn't think either one was annoying and their energy levels aren't really a reflection of being a lesbian anyway. It looked like a standard outgoing X bookworm duo to me.
>>
Some new lesbian movies to check, Drift and Silver Haze.
>>
Finally, an overtly lesbian metal duet:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eOIvQnkhg0
>Blackbriar - Moonflower (feat. Marjana Semkina)

And wanted to share my fave goggleable ones at least...

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9iAU3Vsz9Y
>Blackbriar - Snow White and Rose Red (feat. Ulli Perhonen)

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oP8wOi0ZZI
>Dark Sarah feat. Manuela Kraller - Memories Fall

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoX4Ld8B_pY
>CORONATUS - The Elvenwell ( I Can Give You )

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy6MpsDPKts
>Within Temptation - Paradise (What About Us?) ft. Tarja

>>4175979
Love Rain Paris doing more lesbian rock - I first heard of her from her completely genderswapped cover of Montero
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n9Y2SNvBX0
>MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) | Rock Cover
>>
>>4159361
late as hell reply and the answer is a yes to that and same with the kamen rider series re vice in king ohger the yuri is between the queen himeno ran and the judge rita, himeno kind of adores rita and accepts and loves their softer sides and rita also cares for himeno more than others but tries to remain impartial cause she's the judge. in revice its between sakura and augilera they have a litteral whole enemies to lovers thing going on with them and go on a couple of dates by the end they have a vibe of a cute couple whove been dating for a long time
>>
First Chaser game had a shit ending and now Blank has also finished with an unhappy ending. Why they can just make a happy finale for the lesbians? it feels as we are back to when only tragedies, unrequited love and death was the only way a lesbian character ends up in.
>>
>>4184980
Blank season 2 starts on May.
https://twitter.com/9starstudiosth/status/1777013977761173859

And don't spoil anything cause I'm only on ep. 4.
>>
>>4185052
There was no certainty about that when they were filming it, if it wasn't a hit that would haven been the ending for them. Anyway, have fun I guess.
>>
Saw this Irish short film called Agape:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKNYhvihe8M

The main character is an Irish Traveller (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Travellers) named Margaret, who realizes she's a lesbian while wedded off to a fellow male Traveller.
>>
Hello. Is Miss Sherlock worth watching for gay lesbians or is it just subtext on top of het shit?
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS6ixn2berk
>Chappell Roan - Red Wine Supernova (Magician's Cut)
Was ok, they didn't have much chemistry though.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfSjnsYiY_A
>Chappell Roan - Casual (Official Music Video)
Has a good underwater scene but the siren chooses eating people over staying with her.
>>
Anything in Fallout TV show?
>>
As Fallout TV goes if you would squeeze your eyes maybe you could see something between MC mother and that main "antagonist" lady Moldaver, but that's all and both are dead anyway.
Purnell lead is of course infatuated with the random BoS black guy colead, so nothing really to see in it and I doubt there will be anything in next season seeing how it ended.
Also it was so bad at some point it's like they wanted to rip something from Arcane in one final moment.
Poor Purnell can't act at all at least in this show.
>>
>>4186257
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZIm_2MgdeA
>JoJo Siwa - Karma
Not bad. Lots of Sapphic longing and staring into each other's eyes, but nothing more than that. Not even a kiss. I'm looking forward to seeing her get more mature work.
>>
File: e2axcbjq6mtc1 (1).png (1.35 MB, 1080x1346)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
Upcoming Thai GL coming out this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfUfNVoAi48
The Last Case - Pilot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvIsfte-G-4
The Secret of Us - Pilot (also pic related)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dNUQX5rpL0
My Marvellous Dream is You - First teaser

https://twitter.com/IDOLFACTORYTH/status/1777924644496163076
Cranium - Teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8iIToyN9uk
Unlock Your Love - Pilot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_3Dw4oxaqM
URANUS2324 - Pilot (FreenBeck!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YREBBwqtmo
Reverse 4 You - Pilot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0vgWbK2DXY
Pluto - Pilot

The Passenger (FreenBeck)

The Loyal Pin (more fuckin FreenBeck)

Blank season 2 in May

23.5 - Currently Airing (on youtube)
>>
File: GLDEQHJW4AAp_xX.jpg (103 KB, 1590x874)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
CGW fan event was yesterday and overall I had a fun time watching the livestream. The actresses watched certain scenes from the show, did some small improv together as a couple given a keyword drawn from a box, etc. If you don't want to pay, there's clips all over Twitter/X. Which is kind of funny since it's paid content and usually fans are super anal about that. Also, they're finally going to sell the BD.
I came out of the show an Itsuki fan and now I came out of this event a Sugai fan. She's just so...God I hope she plays another lesbian, I need her to kiss more women.
>>
>>4187051
Absolute Thai domination.
>>
>>4187974
>there's clips all over Twitter
Searching チェイサーゲーム with video filtered on nitter gives me nothing though.
Isn't there a full rip somewhere?

>Sugai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=socUGn_l_Fk
>>
>>4170039
thx anon for this
>>
>>4188481
Full rip? Nah. Mostly clips shared. I think I saw them in this tag #いつふゆファンイベント, but now people are slowly using their heads and not including the official tags when sharing this.
>>
>>
>>4184214
Punctuation and capitalisation were invented for a good reason.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixd7zLBV--Q
>UMI - wish that i could (Official Video)
Has some gay men stuff too but the /u/ half of the MV is nice.
>>
>>4188797
As a casual enthusiast of linguistics, I’m pretty sure the invention of capitalization was an accident, actually.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dR-nqNSjgg

New Korean GL drama "Lonely Girls" EP 1

Pretty low budget though lol
>>
>>4187051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33bHGLwTvMc

Second teaser for My Marvellous Dream is You. Looks good
>>
>>4188481
>Isn't there a full rip somewhere?
check bilibili
>>
File: 社内処刑人.jpg (565 KB, 1920x1080)
565 KB
565 KB JPG
>Nakamura Yurika jumping from Sugai Yuuka to Ikoma Rina
Parkour!
I haven't watched it yet and I don't know anything about it but it seems promising, like, the first thing she thinks when she meets her is how beautiful she is.

>>4191454
I saw it, thank you. 360p, typical chinese quality but at least it doesn't have chinese hardsub.
>>
Is Lizzie (2018) any good? I saw a clip of it on Reddit and the poster makes it look like yuri, but it's based on real events and set in the 1800s so I have doubts.
>>
>>4186917
To be fair, it's very likely the next season will have more of Moldaver and Rose in flashbacks, and after the finale, I wouldn't say much of a squint is required to think they were together.
>>
>>4192158
Haven’t seen it, myself. Synopsis on Wikipedia confirms that there’s GL, but at least one (maybe both?) gets raped by a guy and they don’t end up together.
>>
GMMTV (channel/producer of 23.5 and the upcoming Pluto) just announced the series "US".
Supposedly for the second half of 2024 but could end up airing in the first semester of 2025.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4k1FH1Z2Lg

Looks angsty but at least the characters are adults and not teenagers.
Will have the same director as 23.5, which is fucking beautiful and you should watch it.
>>
Sounds gay. I bet these two were fucking each other when they were younger.
>but anon, they both have kids now
It's called goggles.
>>
>>4194297
AND ANOTHA ONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH8gDbK5PHA

CHANGE2561's new GL "Affair"
>>
https://twitter.com/mafincentral/status/1783897787651809393
>>
can believe someone here was saying not to bother with Love Lies Bleeding. it's easily the best /u/ so far this year and I doubt there'll be anything better.
>>
The BDs' extra of Yodonna have been uploaded on nyaa.
https://files.catbox.moe/e623cs.mp4

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.