[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Last week's reunion really upped the fanwork count. It will probably only keep growing from now on.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: Spoiler Image (273 KB, 1359x2048)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Mini Falin.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1705603060071.jpg (220 KB, 2048x1248)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>
File: GJaHRVjXgAAwrKv.jpg (363 KB, 2048x1974)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>
File: GJeuT22aMAASUUN.jpg (231 KB, 2000x1500)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>
File: GJhjOjLbwAAMMN1.jpg (466 KB, 2048x2048)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (557 KB, 2048x1484)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
>>
File: GJkD6OAWIAA8DiP.jpg (152 KB, 1309x1542)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>
File: GJlF5w2W4AAya6U.jpg (1.02 MB, 2893x4096)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>
File: GJlXWdObYAAHl72.jpg (209 KB, 1269x1620)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>
File: GJmvqHOWQAA0Vd-.jpg (383 KB, 1544x1485)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_2666.jpg (253 KB, 2048x1634)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: nep slap.gif (982 KB, 380x291)
982 KB
982 KB GIF
>no onscreen marcillexorc kiss
>>
>>4177959
I really wanna see Leed, Inutade and Flamela already. Read the whole manga last month and all of the side material, gosh, Kui is godly.

I'm really hoping they animate the dungeon rabbits in all their glory.
>>
>>
>>
>>
These two are super cute together.

One thing I'm curious about is what a shovel talk from Laios would look like. Assuming he thinks to give one.
>>
>>4178321
Laios is too autistic for such things, at least if it's not with a man. He would probably be really confused about the prospect of two females coupling, but also happy that Falin is happy.
>>
did the anime reach the superior falin form yet?
>>
>>4178321
He wouldn't give one to Marcille, at least. He really likes and respects her, particularly after she resurrected Falin.

>>4178063
>spoiler
God i want to see it.
>>
>>4178321
Considering the 2024 new year's mini comic Kui did, rather than a shovel talk he would dedicate himself to fully explain the intricacies of red dragon courting to Marcille and try to coach her into the appropriate response.

Finally got to watch the latest episode, they really did Leed justice. Her panels at the end of the manga really cracked me up, I hope Trigger delivers.

>>4178381
If they don't animate every single one of the dancing bunnies when Falin eats the curry I'll riot. That, along with Marcille's cosmic dress and her oni form at the end of the changeling arc . I'm dying to see those as well. Shit was so funny.

Since Laios' dream monster form appears in the latest trailer, I think they will animate everything in the remaining episodes. I have to aim for the stars so here's hoping that in a few decades a remake gets green-lighted so we get not twenty-something but at least 36 episodes with no less than 20 omakes so every single panel of the manga gets the love and dedication it deserves. So far Trigger is delivering but they really dropped the ball when they decided to leave out Marcille's untying her hair before reviving Falin. That was a huge tonal shift for her, and including it would have further enhanced the way her hair dominated the scene during the ritual casting.
>>
Don't know anything about this series but I see tons of cute art everywhere. Is it real canon yuri or is it just fanart/subtext?
>>
>>4178323
Someone could convince him to try it, intentionally or otherwise.
>>4178381
>He wouldn't give one to Marcille, at least. He really likes and respects her, particularly after she resurrected Falin.
Good point. Still would be fun to see him try.
>>4178416
>Considering the 2024 new year's mini comic Kui did, rather than a shovel talk he would dedicate himself to fully explain the intricacies of red dragon courting to Marcille and try to coach her into the appropriate response.
Would be an interesting reversal of a mild trend I've seen in fics that has Falin pulling red dragon courting antics on Marcille. Though all those had Marcille educated enough to figure it out herself.

Actually a fic in which Marcille is oblivious to Falin's dragon-style courting but Laios notices because he's autistic about monster and would fail to notice otherwise would be fun.
>>
>>4178552
>Actually a fic in which Marcille is oblivious to Falin's dragon-style courting but Laios notices because he's autistic about monster and would fail to notice otherwise would be fun.
There's one already, 'a little creature who loves you' by wtfoctagon. Fucking Laios just goes and breaks the news to Marcille in front of everyone's salad. Can't say if it will continue to be good, but so far it is a good one focusing on Falin's side of things.

>>4178531
Canonically there's no romance, yuri or otherwise. As for these two, they have known each other for what, 13 years? It's been said in other sites already, Marcille's actions reach Madoka levels of 'friendship'. As for side characters, one elf is a confirmed lesbian and another is looking with great interest to a third.

Even if there's nothing more than that, Dungeon Meshi is a series deserving of all the praise it gets and more. It had a good story, a really fleshed world and characters, and the side content only expands on it. If you pick it up just for the Yuri, that would be a gross mistake. I recommend picking the manga for itself and enjoying whatever you can (which will be a lot, because I picked it up only for the Farcille bits but ended up loving the whole series and not even mad at the lack of canon Yuri).

It's like Dorohedoro: the characters are so good that you end up liking almost all of them even if there's no lesbians confirmed. Who knows, maybe with the amount of art focused on Farcille generated by the anime the author will take the next step and canonize those two.
>>
>>
>>
Marcille is for the pig
>>
>>4179017
>Falin as the wife
>Leed and Patadol as concubines
Yes, things are shaping up nicely.
>>
>>4179048
Where does Mayjack fit in?
>>
>>4178559
>Can't say if it will continue to be good, but so far it is a good one focusing on Falin's side of things.
Falin is delightfully feral in it at least.
>>
File: imageedit_200_7127856390.jpg (507 KB, 1140x1015)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
>>
>>4179220
A drunken one-night stand at a court party where Chil's daughters were invited, of course, since it would have to be a short-lived affair given that Marcille doesn't want her harem to feel inadequate.

>>4179258
She is, isn't she? Most fics just explain away her behavioral changes as a result of the dragon bit left in her, but this one reminds us that Falin herself took the little dragon and carried it along with her, when she could have left it behind before coming back. As of now, the dragon soul is only helping her to give way to her long-buried wants and desires. The dragon behavior is just a nice little add-on with a new skin theme, not a huge patch rewriting large chunks of data.
>>
>>4178559
>one elf is a confirmed lesbian
That one elf is also a "pedophile"
>>
>>4179479
What about the two other daugthers?
>>
>>
>>4179955
what's with people giving Falin all sorts of proportions? She seemed fairly normal when I watched the episode
>>
File: k7nqrdonwkv81.png (949 KB, 1071x1701)
949 KB
949 KB PNG
>>4180066
Being resurrected makes you lose weight. Her BMI is canonically 25 and this is how Ryoko Kui draws her.
>>
>>4180066
round face + fairly big boobs + loose clothing make people think she's bigger than she really is, while others specifically embrace that because they're into the butch Falin headcanon. Add on that its canon that dungeon divers have massive weight fluctuations and people pretty much draw whatever they want.
>>
>>4180079
Sorry, her BMI was listed as 24. So not overweight, but towards the upper end of normal weight.
>>
File: toocute.jpg (859 KB, 3418x4096)
859 KB
859 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>4179631
They're dwarf-obsessed so they can go and give a hand to Kiki when it comes to torturing Namari.

>>4179588
Doesn't take away her canon status. She's the only canary I don't give a shit about but still, where do you think we are?

>>4180066
Like the other anons said, it's a loose clothes+tall combo, and she actually has broad shoulders like her brother. Add the weight fluctuations when diving and nothing can stop the 'muh representation' artists. Marcille's dad is the only kinda chubby tall-man I can remember.

Kui's drawings are a delight, tho. Her body types are actually diverse and not just fat/not fat.

>>4180081
>butch Falin headcanon
not so headcanon considering >>4180079. Falin does favor loose, neutral, male clothes. Maybe the ones drawing her as a fatso are kinda self-inserting instead?
>>
How will jealous dragon Falin react if she discovers an orc girl stole Marcille's first kiss?
>>
>>4180534
Do medical procedures even count? Also we're assuming the two didn't pull any schenagains during magic school, which I find debatable.

Still, Falin will make sure Marcille forgets all about that orc girl. Certain types of kisses by possessive enough partners can certainly pull that off after all.
>>
>>4180534
Sis, they were together in school. Of course Falin went for a kiss on the cheek one time and slipped so hard they ended up transferring mana with their tongues.

The real question is, how will jealous Faligon react when she learns her future wife now comes with two concubines that she can't get rid of since they might be political matches as well.

I'm thinking she will just stare at them with murder eyes for a while just so they learn the pecking order. Leed will silently approve and Pattadol will shit her pants for a while.
>>
>>
>>4180545
Meh, harem stuff is dumb, and Falin staking her territory due to (perceived) threats is a fun thought. Particularly if only Laios notices the tiny dragon that is part of his sister making threat displays the best she can towards rival girls.

Actually another thought but Falin's inner dragon firmly rejecting Shuro when he tries repeating his proposal before she can consciously give any sort of answer feels like a fun start to a Falin/Marcille fic. In particular one that involves Falin trying to figure out who she/her inner dragon wants.
>>
File: sufferingmayjack2.jpg (867 KB, 2048x2864)
867 KB
867 KB JPG
>>4180667
>>
>>4180667
>Meh, harem stuff is dumb
When done poorly for sure.

>Falin staking her territory due to (perceived) threats
The usual explanation for her wanderlust is that dragons have the tendency to migrate or something, hence her need to go exploring around Melini, but what if that's not it? Territorial animals make the rounds around their borders so what if Falin's wanderlust is actually her going on an expedition to stake claim to the newly discovered natural dungeons that she unconsciously perceives as hers due to her brother being the newly crowned king of the area? That last Kensuke omake can be taken into account for this:
>be Falin, a dragon chimera
>find new natural dungeons (caves!) in the area
>gotta tell Laios and Marcille
>'oh, he's not fit for exploring anymore'
>'well, he can get the boring throne, I will get THE CAVES'
>proceeds to whack the cockatrice with extreme prejudice right in front of Marcille to both stake her new territory and impress the future mate

So it is possible that her need to travel is actually her trying to secure the new territory before starting a courting process. Just imagine her surprise when she comes back from her first full border patrolling only to find the intruders not outside but right at the very core of the court. And she can't get rid of them that easily! The orcs want to secure their place on this newly stablished kingdom so instead of making Leed into one of Laios' concubines (after seeing her in the anime, that last panel of her crying about it only got better), she gets assigned to the court magician. As for the elves... the Queen knows the game so it's not much of a stretch to think she would want a political marriage as well, so making Pattadol (the one elf to hit it off with Marcille) into a diplomat has a double purpose.

>Falin's inner dragon firmly rejecting Shuro when he tries repeating his proposal
I really doubt he would try a second time. Shallow motives, shallow feelings after all.
>>
>>4180540
>Also we're assuming the two didn't pull any schenagains during magic school, which I find debatable.
Marcille's way too uncool to have done anything like that. Falin probably tried, but Marcille didn't get the hint at all.

>>4180832
>she gets assigned to the court magician
Why would they marry her to a servant? Surely it should be Falin as the king's sister.
>>
>>4180935
>The king's sister
>the one that goes away from time to time
>the one that has no influence in how the country is managed and wants nothing to do with it
>the one with the soul of the very same dragon that forced them to leave their settlement more than once and killed many of their wargs
Yeah no, they are orcs, not stupid.

>the court magician is a servant
Normally it would be like that, but in Dunmeshi until Laios can stand on his own Marcille and Kabru are the ones actually running the kingdom just by thinking about what each one brings to the table at the time of Laios' ascent to power
>Marcille, the very best that graced the halls of magic school so far; knows ancient magic and can actually understand what Sissel did in the dungeon and how the kingdom was managed, what with him being catatonic; knows about dealing with elves; her mother was a member of a court as well.
>Kabru, the one raised by elves; taught in combat by a member of a house prominent in the military; can read people easily; knows various languages; his social skills are in high demand at the kingdom's current state

Even Yaad is more important that Laios when it comes to running Melini right now. For the first few years Laios is just a monster barrier and a figurehead with the capacity for taking decisions based on what his advisors tell him.

Laios will learn, of course. He does his best, but don't forget that his focus has always been monsters, just recently he started caring about humans (and it was forced).

It's like aiming directly to the sun to get a little light and getting burned in the process, aim a little lower and you will get the light you want without burning yourself.
>>
A court magician is a politically important position, not a servant. Also Marcille's expected life expectancy and infertility make her a poor option on top of her not being a blood relative of the royal line being a great malus to her status. That and the dark magic is bad for her rep.

Falin has some similar problems with her chimerism making everything about her an unknown unknow which is too unstable for any political alliances with anyone with any sense.

Thus, unless Liaos and/or his descendents drop the ball, Marcille and maybe Falin are going to be sticking around being the aunties to the royal line for centuries to come.
>>
>>4181055
>Marcille and maybe Falin are going to be sticking around being the aunties to the royal line for centuries to come.
Marcille will definitely do that, since Elf Interpol only let her go because she's a government official in a kingdom they want to be friendly with. Setting Marcille up with a permanent support system also feels like a very Laios thing to do.

It would be nice if Falin was at least uncommonly long-lived, but I don't think she'd live for centuries. It would be too convenient.
>>
>>4181298
>It would be nice if Falin was at least uncommonly long-lived, but I don't think she'd live for centuries. It would be too convenient.

Absent official word, I see no reason why it's not plausible for Falin to live super long. Dragons are typically pretty immortal after all. Marcille gets enough shit from the series and the fandom so she deserves nice things like a chimera wifey to share her life with if she can't extend the lifespans of everyone she cares about.
>>
>>
>>4181305
>I see no reason why it's not plausible for Falin to live super long
There's no lore reason, and Falin's eyesight being fixed through her transformation suggests it's possible.

I just think it's thematically wrong after Marcille accepts that her goal was a mistake and that Falin's resurrection might fail. It's unsatisfying if she comes to accept death only to be gifted an equally long-lived magic girlfriend.
>>
>>4181942
>It's unsatisfying if she comes to accept death only to be gifted an equally long-lived magic girlfriend.

If it's a straight-forward setup where Marcille deduces that Falin will live around as long as she will and is correct, you'd be right. However, any amount of uncertainty will open the old wound for delicious angst. If trying to predict anything about how Falin being a chimera will change her becomes more of a crapshoot then Marcille will find her issues start to center around Falin in particular even if she's accepted her friends dying before her. Go long enough and you could potentially have Marcille's issues reverse themselves and have her start to fear that Fallin will be alone when Marcile dies.
>>
>>4181974
You know what, that is good, and I withdraw my objection.
>>
Does Marcille even know how to satisfy a woman?
>>
File: 1.jpg (205 KB, 830x1200)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>4182074
Prob not
>>
File: 2.jpg (202 KB, 830x1200)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>4182093
>>
File: 3.jpg (193 KB, 830x1200)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>4182094
>>
File: 4.jpg (198 KB, 825x1187)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>4182095
>>
>>
So during the bath scene, Marcille absolutely thought Falin was going to kiss her when she grabbed her hand, right? And the later line about Falin always being her little girl or something was her managing her gay panic.
>>
>>4182180
The 'being her little girl' line can be read in a lot of ways. I have a younger cousin with a 16-year gap between us and have taken her to school when she was a little girl, so now that she's 18, sometimes I look at her and can easily recall her small chubby face. In Marcille's case, there's no filial relationship but she has seen Falin grow into herself from years 10? to almost 20, so I imagine sometimes she looks at Falin and can easily recall her younger face. So in her case it can be a 'I look at you and can still see your younger face sometimes' rather than a 'you are still mi cute adopted little sister'.

But yes, she's also trying to manage her gay panic. She's just gone through an ordeal just to get Falin back and being an Italian in a monsters-are-haute-cuisine party can induce neurosis on anybody, you know?

>>4182093
>>4182094
>>4182095
>>4182096
Is this official? This looks so official. In any case, hnnng.
>>
>>4182247
https://twitter.com/shindo9600/status/1767477484461895704
>>
>>
>>
>>
Not sure if Marcille is lucky or unlucky for having missed this specimen.
>>
https://twitter.com/kabanbang/status/1775540663494627339
>>
File: GKTd4JPbAAAjo3Q.jpg (681 KB, 1920x1080)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/dun_meshi_anime/status/1775885674656460852/photo/1
>>
>>4182580
It's sweet how expressive Marcille is with her affection. No aloofness there, she will let you know if she likes you.
>>
Random thought: what sort of ridiculous reaction does Marcille make if she were to discover she's pregnant and Falin is the only possible "father" despite multiple reasons why that should be impossible?

On that note, how does everyone else react? The only obvious reactions are Falin, Liaos, and Senshi. Who respectively are looking too proud of herself due to dragon influence keeping her from just being joyful as flaunting that she can get her mate preggers is something the dragon in Falin really likes, Liaos gets autistic about how this could have happened and is concerningly unsurprised, Senshin just wants to put together a menu for the unique pregnancy and it's needs and is additionally curious about what sort of cravings Marcille will have.
>>
>Marcille... Let's get married.
>>
>Huh? Falin... Marry you?
>Of course, Falin...

>Marcille.

>FALIN!

>Ma...Marcille! Marcille!
>Waahh!
>>
>>
>>4183007
A mix between joy, distress, and arousal. She would faint on the spot.
>>
File: Hands.jpg (216 KB, 1150x1080)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
This was really cute.
>>
>>4183007
How will Marcille react when she gives birth to an egg?
>>
>>4183238
I was thinking something akin to one of her over the top overreactions would be the result of that news.
>>4183481
Pass the fuck out.

She tries to later return to her duties, possibly with the egg strapped to her, early. She is consistently foiled by Falin picking her up and returning her to their nest.
>>
>>4183490
would everyone else try to eat the egg? Considering the show is about eating everything after all
>>
>>4183497
I recall pretty consistent reluctance when it came to even demi-human sourced foodstuffs. So I doubt it. Plus the main crazies about the situaiton are the egg's uncle and the relatively reasonable Senshi.

Also the thing'll be basically glued to Marcille's side until it hatches. With Falin almost always also being around. Nobody'll get ideas about eating it.

Eggnapping it because it's a product of a half-elf somehow reproducing? Someone might be that dumb.
>>
>>
>>
File: GJ-08A-awAAEubs.jpg (130 KB, 1200x800)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
File: deranged_marci.png (1.3 MB, 1920x1080)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>4183007
>>
File: 117481647_p0.jpg (1.01 MB, 1300x1100)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>
>>4184043
There's no way Falin shaves her pubes.
>>
File: Dla1Jh2UcAAx4F8.jpg (163 KB, 1000x1402)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>4182273
>>4182275
>>4183208
>>4183210
Ho Ho Ho, nice.

Let me post some of the old Korean fanart. There seemed to be loads of it years ago. Probably in the meantime too, but I lapsed in collecting it.
>>
File: DkEo3lWU8AEneCj.jpg (280 KB, 2000x1500)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>
File: DjCav4CU4AIUBvs.jpg (63 KB, 666x1000)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>
File: DfKDmwjVAAA462C.jpg (49 KB, 800x800)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>
File: DiMF7CKUwAAk_Tw.jpg (87 KB, 1000x922)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
this one is classic
>>
File: DgJShF9UYAAS208.jpg (112 KB, 1135x800)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>
File: DjrcNHDUYAEbTsq.jpg (134 KB, 1500x835)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>
File: EGY_KJsVAAAmlpk.jpg (139 KB, 1020x900)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Also the medical series
>>
File: EGTS3gzUYAAQhQ-.jpg (296 KB, 1541x2000)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>
File: DlRe1lHUYAI5K0y.jpg (119 KB, 974x706)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
reference to one of upcoming eps
>>
>>4184519
>>
File: D7hSSq3W4AAuzer.png (455 KB, 650x747)
455 KB
455 KB PNG
>>
File: 115660468_p1.jpg (829 KB, 1643x1408)
829 KB
829 KB JPG
crackship sorry
>>
File: EWsiKUXVAAAi-Lz.jpg (306 KB, 1599x1367)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>
File: EYPDvOXUEAIy9p3.jpg (116 KB, 1166x1542)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>
File: Dk-CI6AVsAETV6R.jpg (78 KB, 1280x800)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
File: 1635800372900.jpg (935 KB, 770x2695)
935 KB
935 KB JPG
>>
File: 89339547_p2.jpg (753 KB, 1037x1675)
753 KB
753 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: ER8kW8HVAAAiwa4.jpg (791 KB, 1517x2149)
791 KB
791 KB JPG
>DM\yuri folder: 967 files
>>
File: ER8kXuyVAAE_QEc.jpg (181 KB, 1017x972)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>4184532
>>
>>
File: DnTD9sVU8AYgDXf.jpg (44 KB, 453x645)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
Falin/Marcille has such incredible pornographic potential. Small neurotic 50-year-old virgin elf in denial about her feelings vs. imposing tall-woman with draconic traits who's done hiding what she wants.
>>
File: Flamidriff.jpg (29 KB, 182x376)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>4178559
>another is looking with great interest to a third
Also has boyish haircut and looks like this, acts kinda viragoish, is rough, rash, kinda aggressive. The other canon lesbian is given quite telling butch look, so I take it these signs are supposed to signal a (butch) homosexual woman too, it's just not mentioned explicitly.
I already wrote that in the non-yuri series fanservice thread tho.
>>4139638
>>4139640
>>4139643
>>4139647
>>
>>4181305
>Absent official word, I see no reason why it's not plausible for Falin to live super long. Dragons are typically pretty immortal after all. Marcille gets enough shit from the series and the fandom so she deserves nice things like a chimera wifey to share her life with if she can't extend the lifespans of everyone she cares about.
I had the exact same thought.
Given how Falin is kind out of the ordinary species now, maybe she could even be impregnated by using some special magic? Or impregnate Marcille.
There was this porno module for DnD that had an interfertility chart where Dragons stood out as the most slutty race that could interbreed with literally EVERYTHING.
>>
File: otter.png (442 KB, 826x1352)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>4179588
that might not be true at all, also I find this plausible, it certainly would be more funny if Otta was getting dumped by her GFs due to being the immature one instead >>>/a/265139969
>>4180350
>Doesn't take away her canon status. She's the only canary I don't give a shit about
That won't do, fix our ways!
I hope they give her hot voice and she manages to stand out more in the anime.
>>
>>4184619
>it certainly would be more funny if Otta was getting dumped by her GFs due to being the immature one
Maybe that's when she tells them what she's doing time for.
>>
>>4184612
Falin doing the impregnating makes the most sense for a variety of reasons both logically and narratively. Though straying into non-/u/ territory is a risk, and the memery around Falin doesn't help.
>>4184601
It's pretty classic /u/ subtext/goggles pairing material, and a rather good example of that really.
>>
File: Lesbian beating a cock.png (304 KB, 744x328)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>4184625
>memery around Falin
>>
>>4184605
I want Flamela to become the next queen for the shits and giggles. If she ends up as such, she would throw the biggest tantrum ever and toss the fucking thing across the closest window, and only take the job if they pardon Cithis
>"Ok, I will become queen but I want this ex convict to become the new queen consort"

Talking about Cithis, surely she must know Flamela has the hots for her, but maybe she likes Pattadol? That short about the elves' gathering, deciding to take Pattadol with her to the next bar made me consider the possibility of that crackship for the first time.

>>4184619
I mean that I'm indifferent to her, not that I dislike her. Both are butch, but Flamela is the better butch and has a more interesting story, so really, it was a given for me that I would be indifferent to Otta.

>>4184532
You better post every single pic or else, anon.
>>
>>4184671
>maybe she likes Pattadol?
She hates nobles, but Pattadol probably more so. Did you miss how she entertains fantasies of killing her? She may be hating Flamela a bit less, but she'll be (ab)using her as a source of money and a tool, at best. That's pretty much Cithis's ocupation after all.

>That short about the elves' gathering, deciding to take Pattadol with her to the next bar made me consider the possibility of that crackship for the first time.
Note how Flamela seems to be out of action drunk. Cithis probably is disappointed that she can't continue the party/bar raid. The way she takes Pattadol by the shoulder, while looking away from her, probably means "damn, why am I stuck with her". There might be some tsun in that, I mean, it's certainly possibly she may get a bit more accepting of poor Patty, but love? Lolno.
Cithis being an inmate still means that she would probably have to return to wherever they are stationed/locked up, if Pattadol wasn't with her giving her an excuse to continue to party. that may be all Kui meant by that.

>>4184671
>Flamela is the better butch
Never such a thing as too much. Also, Flamela is more like the sparkling princely sempai archetype, rather than a butch
t. Misyl "Prego-chan" Flamelafucker (hopeful)
>>
>>4184671
oh
>You better post every single pic or else, anon.
calc says it would take 30 hour Would have to be some zip or something.
>>
>>4184684
I know, I know, but even then, it was a valid crackship consideration because of the little tsun one can read into it.

>Cithis being an inmate still means that she would probably have to return to wherever they are stationed/locked up, if Pattadol wasn't with her giving her an excuse to continue to party. that may be all Kui meant by that.
I did forget about that, but also consider that the rest of the group wanted to continue and went to another place, it was Cithis the one to decide somewhere else. Or maybe I'm remembering wrong.

>She may be hating Flamela a bit less, but she'll be (ab)using her as a source of money and a tool, at best. That's pretty much Cithis's ocupation after all.
Exactly why Cithis would become queen consort in an instant. Maybe Flamela does know, but she's so in lust she doesn't care.

>Flamela the princely type
She would rather die than be thought of that way. Or throw more tantrums so the fact she hates the crown sticks for sure.
>>
>>4184689
It's ok, you can take your time. I was fucking giddy that a thread was made in the first place because I really wanted to discuss Dunmeshi but after those few posts in the general nothing else came, I even took desperate measures and went to check out /a/, but even if there were pics and pro-Farcille anons, I can't stand that cesspit.

So yeah, I can wait. Just don't forget to post all of it, anon.
>>
>>4184671
>Talking about Cithis, surely she must know Flamela has the hots for her
Actually, it could be a darker hint - that it was actually Cithis that charmed Flamela to lust after her, in the first place.
Flamela's potential standing puts a huge mark above her head. Though Cithis should know it's risky to abuse her, too.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 164859696779.jpg (229 KB, 850x1397)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>4184786
>>
>>4184785
>>4184786
>>4184834
>Falin is a biter
Well that's fun
>>
>>
File: GKmE8UyakAAUb3b.jpg (301 KB, 1536x2048)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
I-Is this actually postable on /u/
>>
>>4185122
MODS???
>>
>>4185122
Such degeneracy! MOOOOODS!!!!!

>>4184728
Yeah, that's dark. Totally plausible, but dark. Let's hope that's not the case.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (953 KB, 1095x1800)
953 KB
953 KB PNG
>>4184834
>>4184975
Forbidden fourth panel.
>>
Most random art yet.
>>
alright, random
>>
File: Spoiler Image (245 KB, 1280x895)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
Let me present you with the worst filth I have
>>
>>4185435
The Dashcon ballpit?
>>
>>4185461
>>4184524
Pussy needs pussy too.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>4185475
Dear God at least spoiler that shit, this is a Christian board for fuck's sake
>>
>>4185695
>>
Now that lyrics are available, the new ED is totally a Farcille song and nothing can change my mind.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>4185979
>>
Why do monster girls lust after that elf?
>>
File: GKvsjf-XIAAgEPz.jpg (2.19 MB, 4096x2872)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB JPG
>>4186080
How beautiful.
>>4186377
She's cute.
>>
File: GKvNWsCWwAAYy0L.jpg (416 KB, 1890x2048)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>
>>4186377
As with Marcille's relationship with monster-based foods, being super vocal about not wanting it before changing her mind at the first bite is just irresistible.
>>
File: GKiGtr5a4AAHuca.jpg (494 KB, 1748x2480)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>
>>4186377
Mana is stored in the pussy.
>>
>>
File: GJTnFd3agAAHKNK.jpg (198 KB, 800x1068)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>
>>4184529
idgi
>>
>>
>>
File: GKlSuF5aMAAU8Rv.jpg (244 KB, 2160x1304)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>4186514
incest shit
>>
>>4186514
>>4186550
the implication is they played doctor as kids and laios was a retard as always, accidentaly deflowering Falin with a finger or something
>>
File: GI1HN9qaEAAjnqT.jpg (679 KB, 1678x2048)
679 KB
679 KB JPG
>>4184520
So, is general Hareus o/u/r girl?
Is supposed to have some personal secret and Marcille clearly had hots for "him", while her Hareus-inspired succubus really looks like a fantasy Lady Oscar.

Given how classic Rose of Versailles is, I wonder if Hareus is actually a woman.
>>
>>4186621
I like the way you think, but in the booklet Kui drew of Marceline and Falin going to see the play, the tall-man actor Marceline imagines playing the general is a manly-looking guy.

I kinda like the theory that Marceline is bi for elves and lesbian for humans.
>>
>>4186791
that imho makes much sense, because if her beauty/attractiveness standards are basically elves BUT her formation was in a human society, then human females would be in the strike zone but human males might be not, so she would kind of naturally grow up as (at least) latent lesbian.
>>
>>4186880
She also seems to dislike tall-man masculinity, since she gets so annoyed when people claim Laios and Falin look alike, and her shapeshifter's Laios is a weirdly-proportioned giant with an ugly stubble. Then there's all the times she's encouraging Falin to be more feminine.
>>
>>
>>
>>4186976
what I wouldn't fucking give for Maplestar to make a Farcille animation
>>
>>
>>
Tallwoman tits
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>4188208
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>4188764
This age gap is a little much even for me.
>>
>>4188908
Coward
>>
>>
>>
>>4188999
An elf oneeloli story where the elf doesn't get why 18 is ok but 8 is off limits would be funny.
>>
>>4188769
I give Falin way better odds of having kissed someone than Marcille.
>>
>>4189213
I personally don't see either being that likely at all to have kissed anyone. When Falin wasn't just following Laios around she was a full blown weirdo like him.
>>
The one thing Marcille would rather eat than anything found in the devil's dirt jar.
>>
Toulouse-Lautrec farcille
>>
>>4189220
Yeah, but at least fellow adventurers seem to like her a lot more than Laios. She could have definitely had a fling or two if she wanted.

Anyway, nice of the series to show how Marcille reacts to being physically close to Laios compared to Falin.
>>
>>4180079
CUTE
>>
>>4189792
Marcille did have her top student thing going on in magic school, which could have gotten her laid potentially.

It's probably a lack of interest more than anything that kept the two as kissless virgins till the image at the top of this quote chain.
>>
>>
>>
File: file.png (1.34 MB, 1252x1800)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
Re-reading the manga, this part in chapter 52 stood out to me. Marcille is reacting to Laios talking about how between him leaving and Marcille befriending her, Falin must have had a lot of lonely meals. The implication seems to be that while they were good friends at the academy, Marcille wasn't above brushing her off and generally acted less besotted than she does on the island. Absence making the heart grow fonder?
>>
>>4190308
That's also back when Falin was young enough to be shorter than Marcille. being eye level with her northerner tits when they met again probably awoke something in her.
>>
>>
>>
>>4190379
Certainly.

I also assumed her dislike of Shuro would have been tied more closely his proposal and the threat of Falin going far away for deniability reasons, but no. Marcille's section in the Adventurer's Bible shows she started sabotaging him immediately after joining the party.
>>
>>4190710
That's our girl
>>
File: GLXM1qPbcAA07Ex.jpg (118 KB, 1459x879)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>4190757
I love that loser elf so much.
>>
File: GLAZfXXboAAu0XB.jpg (299 KB, 1266x1600)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
Not fan of the hairy meme BUTT
>>
>>4189964
a bit more 69.5 KG than usual but can this artist draw
>>
>>4188130
needs feather era image with the roles swapped
>>
>>4190308
Holy shit, Falin was pinecone anon all along!
>>
So is a chicken fine as well?
>>
File: GIc_j_iaIAAWlGZ.jpg (231 KB, 2048x1536)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>4190769
yeah i've seen worse
>>
File: GHdY6aaagAAT5QJ.jpg (329 KB, 2048x2048)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>4190950
Well yeah why not!
>>
File: GLdANqfbsAALUUW.jpg (89 KB, 1024x482)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>
>>4190950
I think Falin's dragon would take exception at being called a chicken.
>>
File: 1665378275303865.jpg (2.41 MB, 3000x2837)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB JPG
Cat + Tade: thoughts?
>>
>>
>>4191154
>Izutade
Tade's so wholesome that you can't help liking her together with Izutsumi, be it as a couple or as friends.

>Marcille can't stretch in picrel
I doubt it.

She was fucking ripped as an oni and looking at Tade's body type leads me to think that changelings not only change your species but also transfer your actual fitness level and only makes a few adjustments (like Laios easily carrying more weight but getting tired super fast since he's not used to a dwarf's body).

Ergo, Marcille may not be strong for an elf but she might be fit for elven standards and Tade is actually strong and heavy because she was a sumo fighter.

But maybe I'm forgetting something since I read the manga in two days just to get up to date before the seventh episode, so.

>Today's episode
Did the 'shirt ripping' panel make it? Haven't seen the episode yet, so I'm curious.
>>
File: 106149019_p0.png (1.32 MB, 2400x1800)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>4191176
>Marcille may not be strong for an elf but she might be fit for elven standards
she isn't the most athletic and is shown to be somewhat clumsy in the early chapters (remember the Mandragora incident). She runs out of breath relatively easy.
>>
>>4191188
That's why I said for 'for elven standards', anon. Milsiril and the canaries don't count since they are special forces (and even then, most rely almost exclusively on their magic).

>somewhat clumsy in the early chapters
Early chapters. Changeling arc happens what, some weeks later? Traversing a dungeon surely makes for good cardio. Remember the food intake needed before diving into the dungeon, it's been stated they lose a fair amount of weight, and I can't help but think that magic users do need to be somewhat fit because of the energies they have to deal and work with inside a dungeon chokefull of mana (do fat magic users exist in canon?).

Also, clumsy ≠ unfit.

You can't stop the clumsy, fit Marcille agenda, anon.

>today's episode
Finally got to watch it. Maizuru's just the way I imagined, and Izutsumi's eagerness to receive a task was even more endearing than the manga.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>4191176
She's been an adventurer for more than a year and has been eating good, nourishing food. She's certainly more fit than your average non-laboring elf.
>>
>>4191323
Any fanfic recommendations of them?
>>
Is this bait? I've heard it was just bait.
>>
>>4191519
No.
>>
>>4191519
It's only bait if it ends in het and since it hasn't ended, it's just subtext at worst.
>>
>>4191539
The manga has ended. There's absolutely no positive romantic resolution for anyone, but any potential het pairings for the girls are dead.
>>
>>4191557
So there is no problem then, unless the publisher decides to make some extra for the anime or something like that.
>>
>>4191595
>unless the publisher decides to make some extra for the anime or something like that.
This is unlikely, since the anime has been a very faithful adaptation so far. Pretty much all the changes so far have been cuts for time and some reorganization of scenes.
>>
File: GK-YwWpX0AApF4j.jpg (305 KB, 1213x1797)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>4190648
>>4191990
that's a FFM series of pictures, fyi
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>4193273
>dancing Farcille along with dungeon bunnies
That's it, this is the one pic I'm gonna cherish the most (so far).
>>
According to the World Guide, Falin was startled when Shuro proposed instead of asking for permission to court her. Given the formality of the language and her previous engagement being arranged by her parents, she's probably not the one who would have granted that permission.

Which is to say, does Falin expect Marcille to ask for Laios's permission to court her?
>>
>>4193834
Maybe pre-dragon would have, but after the end I don't think so. If anything, she would be the one to start courting Marcille, what with her new assertiveness thanks to that little bit of dragon soul in her.
>>
>>4193834
I don't think Marcille needs permission, she just needs to actually make her romantic intensions clear before suddenly dropping a proposal. and even that might be flexible since they're far closer than Shuro was to Falin.
>>
>anon said 967 files on their D/u/nmeshi drive
>only 195 pics so far
>>
>>4193834
I think Falin would initiate the courting procedure. Both because Marcille would be very unlikely to do so and because of dragon reasons.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: Spoiler Image (232 KB, 1185x1859)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>
The other side of fluffy girlfriend.
>>
File: file.png (3.85 MB, 2855x4096)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB PNG
https://twitter.com/shindo9600/status/1782756948250968439

Cute comic.
>>
File: GL4rL6PawAApDGO.jpg (264 KB, 1598x2048)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: Spoiler Image (377 KB, 3000x2000)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
>>
I haven't seen any fics that would get Marcille right. I guess she's difficult to do justice to, since she could be annoying so easily.
>>
File: file.png (236 KB, 588x437)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
It's cute how Otta gets offended when Floke teases her for liking younger women when she's actually doing time for human trafficking.
>>
Damn, Falin is bouncy!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.38 MB, 1920x1080)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB WEBM
>>4196144
>>
>>4196191
You can take the animators out of Gainax but not Gainax out of the animators.
>>
>>
File: 1706736849248726.png (353 KB, 696x659)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
Chicken breast
>>
>>4196243
So lean. I suggest butterflying it, and then pound it.
>>
File: GMAZGyNawAA2Z52.jpg (388 KB, 2048x1444)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>4196191
Fluffy bouncy elf pillows.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>4197251
>>
>>4197253
>Sissel being the one to explain the intent behind Faligon's actions
my sides.

Also, with Regal Lily's official AMV for the ED, we can hope, right? Such blatant support must be sanctioned by Kui herself, right?
>>
Falin being a biter is probably one of the best things in the fanart for this pairing.
>>4197253
I'm doubtful if this fits on /u/.
>>
File: GLsscukXcAAXoIs.jpg (322 KB, 1792x2048)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>
File: GMDz9ddbwAAPy7Y.jpg (830 KB, 2529x1923)
830 KB
830 KB JPG
>>
File: farcille.png (336 KB, 613x901)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/magazine_pash/status/1783496182742020193
By this point I expect an anime original ending where they kiss
>>
>>4197471
That's what I'm talking about. Mind you, it was done using all of the previous shown material, no new scenes, but still. I believe in Kui deciding to canonize them in the anime.

>anime original ending
If by that you mean animating the manga right until the moment Falin wakes up and right there sneak in a kiss, of doing up until the Kensuke extra and add the kiss during the moment they went off panel after beating the cockatrice, then I'm sold. Otherwise, I like the way they've been faithful, even if they decided against animating some fan-favorite panels (Marcille untying her hair before the ritual, Falin explaining Laios about her instinctual approach to magic, Chil batting everyone away after complimenting him for mapping out the dungeon...)

>>4197442
If anything, >>4195160 is the one that shouldn't be here because it actually states it's an abo AU. Then again, there's no dicks around in both pics so they should be relatively safe. If you still want to report >>4197253, the rule you need to apply is 'no men allowed on /u/' because Sissel.

If Sissel gets a pass, then >>4180675's previous pages should be allowed, since I'm guessing they weren't posted because Chilchuck appeared in one panel
>>
File: GL7jGtyaAAADB9m.jpg (68 KB, 1062x839)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>4197440
>Such blatant support must be sanctioned by Kui herself
It's not like she drew that blushing bathing scene by accident.

Also, Internet detectives went through her old deleted blog and found this. It says
>Left: Mitsuru-san
>Right: Me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.