[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Spaghet Para.jpg (882 KB, 1100x619)
882 KB
882 KB JPG
Pasta From Above Edition

Enlisted is the best casual WW2 FPS around, where you lead squads of AI to their deaths, over and over. Sometimes your bots get stuck on a staircase.

>Official Site
https://enlisted.net/en/#!/

>Enlisted Community Resource
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13SXNYOfbfhFHYQ-DTNpLzTDtYdPaz0f-M4W3HyxKcxg/edit#gid=982720857

>News
>BR Changes
https://enlisted.net/en/news/show/718-making-enlisted-a-better-place-62-en/#!/

>Steam Canceled
https://enlisted.net/en/news/show/708-suspending-early-access-on-steam-en/#!/

>Patch notes
https://enlisted.net/en/news/show/684-update-0-5-3-34-en/#!/

>The Merge is HERE!
https://enlisted.net/en/news/show/641-meet-the-new-enlisted-en/#!/

Old bread: >>472694668
>>
Low tier difficulty settings:
Easy: Germany
Medium: Allies
Hard: Soviets
Nightmare: Japs
>>
You can serve your cunt in hell
>>
>>474218316
Japan is piss easy.
>>
Maus
>>
>>474218326
WOAH-OH-OH.
>>
>>474218362
Reading comprehension
>>
>>474219082
Playing as Japan is piss easy. If you mean fighting Japan I agree.
>>
>>474219371
Japan is the only faction I've never played as because playing against them as Allies was always a one-sided stomp
>>
File: 1702813856203202.gif (2.25 MB, 320x320)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB GIF
UPGRADES TO SHOVEL DIG SPEED

UPGRADE PATHS FOR ENGINEER STRUCTURES

STRUCTURES THAT REQUIRE MULTIPLE ENGINEER SQUADS WORKING TOGETHER

DESTRUCTIBLE BUILDINGS

MAKESHIFT REPAIRING DESTROYED BUILDINGS

This post is made by Shovel Gang
>>
I ended up spending 1m setting up Jap BR 2 and 3
I want to cry
>>
>>474220869
I'm glad the ladder creatures are gone
>>
File: buffalo soldier.jpg (94 KB, 1024x685)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>474217551
>there is no thread for like a full day
oh no! it's like the holocaust but for real! jesus please save us from this hell!
>>
Madsen is so ass holy shit.
>>
>>474220869
they'd be wise to combine:
>Bipod fix (IE: you should rest your bipod on windowsills)
AND
>destructable buildings.

they should have building destruction somehow impact score however.. so there's "hesitancy" to do it; like blowing up roads or bridges gets people upset because now they've got to rebuild the bridge when the front changes direction.
>>
>>474224739
I am not
>>
>>474235897
Are you autistic?
>>
>>474243390
They could handle it the same way they handle the blimps on the Airfield.
Destroying bridges, and other tactically relevant structures grands tickets to the attacker.

>like blowing up roads or bridges gets people upset because now they've got to rebuild the bridge when the front changes direction

This would also add a lot of variety to the maps.
>>
>Get 3x Pavesis
>Everyone starts making fun of me cause the Pavesi is shid
>Pavesi is now BR2
Who's laughing now?
>>
Anything labeled BR3 is utterly worthless. Its the lowest end of high tier battle equipment that gets rolled by anything in BR4/BR5. When are the devs going to REMOVE BR3 or make it so its a fun tier to play in. I spend most of the time in BR1/BR2 because its fun and BR4/BR5 if I want to suffer but use cool stuff. Once they change it/remove it they'll stop hemorrhaging players. They even know how bad it is with all this shit moving to BR2 so that people will start using it again. When are they going to admit the BR system is broken/unbalanced and do something to actually fix it?
>>
Weapons having so many stats shown in their window, while tanks don't show anything interesting about their shells bothers me.
>>
>MP717 assault squad
>MKB 42 (W) assault squad with Mondragons
>FN Model 1920 MG squad
>VMP 1926 APC squad
>Krieghoff para squad
>King Tiger tank squad
What are your high tier German squads?
>>
>>474250845
I really saw no point to making a BR III line up, considering I could face BR IV-V, or II.

Not sure how one would change this, so that the player base doesn't get split up again
>>
Anyone else tired of just playing Germany forever? Like I think this may kill the game having literally only 1 usable faction. Like honestly I'm down to getting whatever daily bonus I get and then stopping. I'm already moving on to other games most of the time. It just isnt fun anymore and just suffering on any other faction. It's not even hard on any side, Germany or otherwise, just boring stomps.
>>
>>474254365
It's carthartic, but ends up becoming boring.
Is it really due to the equipment, or is the player base just prone to migrate to whatever faction they perceive to be the strongest?
>>
>>474254365
>Germany is just stomping
>Actually every side is stomping
Thanks for the blogpost faggot
>>
>>474255467
The player base just migrates to what ever is easier.
So right now all the people with an IQ above 2 play Germany and Japan BR2-3-5. The reason they were doing it to begin with is cause Japan got the most stuff in the update and Germany was the first to get it's event squad. This has been exacerbated by the BR adjustment, as Germany had the biggest shift.
If left alone it will redress in about a week or two. You can always play the RU server if you want to play allies.
>>
>>474255535
Illiterate moron; no it's boring cause it's just stomps no matter what side you own, you just get stomped, or are stomping. Play Germany, stomp the Slavs or US. Play US, get stomped by Germany or Japan, play Japan, stomp US, play Slavs, get stomped by Germany. It's never a good, competitive match, just boring stomps. So unless you wana play Germany and get a billionth MP40, StG44, FG42, or MG34 kill, sucks to for you
>>
How would you guys feel like having a team deathmatch game mode.
Like reducing the maps much more and no AI players. Just humans and squads. Like Kahif caves but designed in a way wheter there are more paths and like 3 pits and you cant go out of the holes
>>
File: moscowmybelovedv2.png (420 KB, 948x720)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
>>474253673
i replaced the zh from 2 sniper squad with mondragons since i have 4
>>
>>474254365
it is fun to play against stacked factions because you end up with really high point games. That is how i grind tunisia when it was the allies PVE experience
>>
>>474255467
It's a bit of both; German mains are psychopath Nazi wannabees living out their fantasies over Germany winning WWII. And the German equipment here is represented incorrectly which is a problem since this game maintains sides, as opposed to like WoT's where just any tank can queue with any tank. The main reason Germany lost WWII was supply chain: too many odd equipment that didnt share enough parts that were inherently difficult to maintain and produce. So for every Tiger or worse, Tiger 2, there were literally 5 to 8 Shermans, and 6 to 9 T34's. But in game, they get a 1:1 ratio; 2 Tiger 2 spawns in and only 2 Sherman 76 can spawn in. This gives them a disproportionate advantage.

Same thing with equipment; reality is FG42's were made in minuscule numbers and few actually reached the troops. Same same for A LOT of German main's mainstay equipment. But Garands? Or Thompsons? Or PPSh41's? Literally 10's of millions. But in game they are treated as equivalent to mid to high tier German equipment when in reality they should be default, low tier stuff.

The result is, is that German equipment gets an inherent 'buff' by being treated in both equal numbers and equal tiers when in reality it was anything but. The best US SMG was standard issue *before* WWII started. The best German SMG fundamentally didnt exist as a mass issue weapon (Kiraly). Same for the Russians; the PPSh-41 was issued to entire Infantry Regiments as early as 43'. The StG44 wasn't even in issue in large circulation until *after* Normandy.

Japan is even worse. You take out all their fantasy equipment and putting together a BR2 lineup becomes an issue: no SMG's, no semi-autos, little to no anti-tank. Basically just Type 99's and 96/99 LMG's. That would be about it. But instead they get their equipment in equal measure to the US which gives them an inherent 'buff' compared to reality.

TLDR: Axis equipment should have usage caps, and/or Allied/Soviet should get major ticket advantages
>>
>>474257905
We have that, it's called Lone Fighters and it was so popular it got moved to custom matches cause nobody played it.
>>
>>474258684
It isn't when every match is a carry. That's not competitive, that's a slog. It forces you to play tryhard instead of just playing the game. It basically turns this into Call of Duty, something I *thought* this game was supposed to be better than.
>>
>>474258423
Interesting what makes you choose Kiraly over the stg series. Also whats uo with all the snipers?
>>
>>474258813
Or you know just make an event that gives stuff just to Mutts and Slavs since weapon balance has nothing to do with faction population.
>>
>>474259058
But it isn't just population. I've been playing Germany basically solely for the last few weeks cause it's a headache to play anything else, and anyone that says the StG44 isn't a straight up cheat is lying to themselves. It trivializes playing against the US ('but-but-but the M2 Carbine!!1!; it doesn't even remotely compare when I can murder and entire team 100 meters away with the StG44 and barely down 1 guy with the M2), and unless you see some SERIOUS stacks from the Soviets, the AS44 doesn't really equal it. Likewise the Tiger 2's, which are more or less immune to anti-tank weapons, other tanks (save 2 meaningfully), and mostly just aircraft. And notably you cannot win a battle with good aircraft alone cause at SOME point you have to get on a cap.

No Germany is straight easymode. I'm playing them every day and there's no 2 ways about it.
>>
>>474259618
I will not take the arguments of someone that runs StGs at BR 5 Germs seriously.

>I'm playing them every day and there's no 2 ways about it.
>Germany is so stacked and OP
>I'm only playing Germany btw
A real free thinker as well. Given enough time or an event that's biased towards the allies it will fix it's self. Because stomps give you no XP. But countering stomps gives you a fuck ton of XP so player stacks that can easily force wins will play Allies to grind.
>>
>>474244025
>>
>>474259028
>Also whats uo with all the snipers?
i'm trans
>>
AA guns seem like a joke.

>20 Bullets
>Can overheat before firing said twenty bullets
>Gun depression so high that you can't even aim at a plane that's far off, and low in the horizon

I might be one of the few who builds one of these, once in a blue moon.
>>
>>474260860
AA guns are magical. I use them I barely get a kill, Enemy uses them I lose wings, tail and rudder.
>>
File: 21.jpg (52 KB, 469x713)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>474258813
>complains that germany is imbalanced because of supply issues historically
>ignores russian teams with every squad kitted out with smgs and body armor
>>
>>474261136
Do they feel stiff to move around on your end as well?
>>
>>474261651
They seems to have the issue of low skill crews in WT. Where your retard seems more capable of aiming vertically than horizontally so you get staggered aim.
>>
>>474258813
yeah, but enlisted doesn't have a war campaign mode or roleplaying system so every battle is supposed to be THE battle since everyone has a lot of freedom of what to use.

That and production numbers/equipment availability is much more complex than 1 tiger or 2 FG-42 per match, because a soviet soldier that survived the entire Bagration operation would have fought against sperrverbands or feldgendarmerie units with barely any MG support or better AT guns than Pak 37 to stuff like Sturmgrenadiers with 2 mg per squad with a lot of Pak 40 supports, platoons enterally armed with MP43 and German counterattacks with panzergrenadier kampfgruppes supported by Panthers and Tigers.
>>
File: 00sr9wvugzn61.jpg (198 KB, 1080x784)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>474261643
By late war there were more submachines in a squad then rifles. The pps-43 iirc was actually cheaper then a mosin
The body armour bit is true though
>>
File: toptier.png (1.25 MB, 1962x1350)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>474259028
it is my moscow experience lineup and the MKb sniper is better than all the Stg 44 but it is suboptimal because snipers squad are in general pretty bad. This is my current "boring" top tier lineup.
>>
I remember this general kept on saying get the MP717 but i've never seen anyone else use it. Like i've never heard of anyone here using since the merge and i've never seen anyone post a pic of it in their loadout
>>
>>474264702
I have them for my tankers and pilots.
>>
>>474257242
Japan BR 2 and 3 is horrible because all their players are in high tier, to such an extent you probably won’t even have a full team
>>474257781
Sounds like a case of skill issue, I have well over 90% win rate on all factions
>>
>>474264278
It’s not better than the StG after they removed the rate of fire upgrade from it
>>
>>474265494
>Japan BR 2 and 3 is horrible because all their players are in high tier, to such an extent you probably won’t even have a full team
Every time I played US BR2 Pacific I had only console scrubs while the Japs had 2-4 piss yellows. Making wining impossible. Now I ain't spending the money to make a BR2 Jap line up right now so maybe it's not as bad as it seems on my end.
>>
>>474259618
The AS-44 is a straight upgrade over the StG
>>
The one good thing about playing on console and having crossplay off. Is that every premium/gold weapon is viable due to how bad they are. Want to use the silenced M3, go right ahead
>>
>>474258813
>The best US SMG was standard issue *before* WWII started.
What
>>
I just witnessed people placing the bomb on the objective through the floor on Lehrter Bahnhof. The objective located in the underpass.

I think it was done by bots though, since we absolutely littered every entrance with barbed wire
>>
>>474266425
The M1928A1 w/ 50 round drum was in common issue in 1932 in the Marines and US Army. The 1921/28 in 28 by the Navy/Marines.
>>
>>474261643
>>474261643
The body armor is bullshit but the smgs are not. The Soviets literally had entire regiments armed with just PPSh41s and Dp27s. The soviets went in 100% on the SMG concept, way more than anyone else.

Also I rarely actually see the body armor. I think it's more of a sour grapes meme from German mains than anything real.
>>
>>474262081
But the balance quality is still heavily biasest towards Germany. Had they been able to make Panthers and Tiger 2s at the rate of Sherman's, or had entire brigades outfitted with MP44s the war likely would have ended in a 1918 style armistice rather than surrender and occupation.

The fact is they are currently balancing the StG44 and FG42, two weapons that were fielded in small numbers and had MAJOR reliability issues against weapons fielded far ealier in the war and in infinitely more numerous numbers. To say nothing of the game accounting for actual *problems* with german equipment (reliability, parts, complexity of maintenance ect) all things the Allies equipment was infinitely better at (you kinda can't kill a PPsh41).

Basically the Germans had overpowered weapons in reality but their inability to field them in numbers made the equipment advantage meaningless, whereas in this game, by circumventing the equipment disparity in numbers allows rhe quality difference to shine through and create a major balance issue.
>>
>>474267247
Except the first ones were all M21/28s. I can’t find anything confirming significant numbers of them prior to WW2.
>>
>>474268560
I hope you realize that your manufacutring count argument falls flat on it's face when US uses guns that were either post war or only saw combat on Okinawa while Russia uses Guns that weren't available in sufficient numbers to be fielded by the time WW2 began or are post war Prototypes they made 6 of.
>>
File: German sturmgewehr.png (45 KB, 1755x256)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>474265690
They have the same rof while the Mkb has better dispersion than the StG. Technically speaking the best German AR is the sniper StG but have a ton of maxed Mkb from Moscow.
>>
>>474268763
The Navy (and by extension the Marines) created in a real sense the 21/28 overstamp. The 28A1s were slightly modified and issued with drums and saw issuance starting in 1931 and was the standard issue SMG by 32 with about 25k units in service by 33. The confusion as to where all were is that during lend lease, a significant portion of that stockpile was sold to the USSR and British, as the US was already working on replacement programs in the form of the M1, M2, M3 SMGs AND the light rifle program, all of which were (hoped) to be in place before the USs inevitable entry to WWII.

Long story short, the 1928 either in overstamp or A1 varient should be the starting US smg, not the M3 or Reising.
>>
>>474270110
Was their pre-nerf rof over 700 then? I can’t remember.
Anyway, it also has worse recoil and unless something’s changed since I last used it then the scope is never aligned with your full auto fire and you actually aim with tracers
>>
>>474268835
There are *two* US guns that qualify for that argument: the M2, which I agree is dumb and at best should have been a Gold order gun, and the 1919a6, which at least as a stocked gun is fair, although it's worth keeping in mind the a2 varient was the standard issue by 38 and would have to just work as a sort of deployable or movement restricted gun, although seeing as they already let a 50 kg anti tank tank rifle be carried and fired from the shoulder I feel that isn't a huge leap.
Otherwise, the Germans should by and large *only* have krieg mausers and mp40s in most cases, while the US should *default* at Br1 with M1 Garands, as only Marines (and not all of them) were initially issued with 03 springfields in 41.

There is no valid argument to how the balancing of German weapons work in the game as it predisposed best case issuance for Germans (good quality Mausers at low tier, Assault rifles at high tier) while worst case for Allies (03 springfields and no PPShs at Br1).
>>
>>474272116
Nigger the entire defense of the Philippines was conducted with Springfields
>>
>>474268560
Stg and panthers were pretty common by the end of the war. Panther production outpaced Panzer IV production by mid to late 1944.
Like i said before since this game doesn't fully represent a particular battle, both sides are equipped with the best possible shit because it is player dependant which is why at top tier is full of FG-42, M2 carbines, Fedorov and funnily enough the most available tier 5 weapon in real life aside the PPsh might be the Stg
>>
>>474272116
No nigger,
M1D Garand was made after the war
M1C Only saw service on Okinawa
M2 Carbie same
M1919A6 was more common than the M1941 LMG Johnson
The Reising was ditched after Guadalcanal
M1918 BAR, M1917 and P14, Ross never saw service during WW2

>There is no valid argument to how the balancing of German weapons work in the game as it predisposed best case issuance for Germans
The argument is that it's a videogame not some autistic Bolt Action derivative you absolute goober. Your brain dead take about muh production is just seeping with seething.
>>
>>474272547
1) it wasnt; tons of A1 Thompsons, BARs were present as most of those had been in inventory for more than 10 years and
2) there were tons of Garands in the Philippines in 41/42, they were in front line issuance by 39, and the Philippines were as front line as you got: that's the main reason the Marines on Guadalcanal famously started with 03 springfields: they were themselves replacements/new volunteers and/or second line troops who had not yet been issued M1s and what m1s the Marines had were all captured in the Philippines
>>
>>474272116
nigger the entire top tier is full of shit that was pretty uncommon even at BR IV. And a lot of the most common weapons of the war are at BR III, so if you really want to be cucked by muh production numbers roleplay go play HLL/Squad and be stuck in normal ass rifleman because most clans or friend groups hog all the vehicles and specialist slots.
>>
>>474273269
Mac Arthur requested Garands and didn't receive shit. Most of his troops still had WW1 Era M1917s. The Highest tech weapon on the Philipines campaign were 1928 Tommy Guns.
>>
>>474272551
>Panther production outpaced Panzer IV production by mid to late 1944
Misrepresentation of facts: Panzer 4 production was winding down for 1943, so production numbers equaded to Panthers not because Panthers were being made in massive numbers but rather because Panzer 4s were winding down. Panther production never matched peak Panzer 4 production. Not even for 1 month.

And StG production numbers are likewise misrepresentative as they don't account for the staggeringly high failure rate after about a 1000 rounds causing the stamped recievers to literally bend themselves open.

Let's be clear: the StG was a fascinating, ground breaking weapon that basically influenced most designs that followed: but as a gun taken on its own merits it was a TERRIBLE rifle with massive problems, as is often the case on a 'new' concept.
>>
>>474273798
>Let's be clear: the StG was a fascinating, ground breaking weapon that basically influenced most designs that followed: but as a gun taken on its own merits it was a TERRIBLE rifle with massive problems, as is often the case on a 'new' concept.
I thought you canceled the StG video Lazerpig?
>>
>>474273607
It's not? The aforementioned Thompsons were in common issuance from the 30s, the Johnstons were in issuance in 41 and used in Guadalcanal in the first operation and landing, including the lmg. The M2 mortar was the standard mortar, as was the m2 flamethrower (the m1 and m1a1 barely saw use). And the Sherman's were made in total numbers higher than panther, tiger and tiger 2 production combined. Pershings were rare but did see combat at least in Europe to middling success. So idk wtf you're talking about when only like, 1500 total FG42s were made, and most of those never issued.
>>
>>474274315
>the Johnstons were in issuance in 41 and used in Guadalcanal in the first operation and landing
They were only used by the Para Marines on Guadalcanal. Which were a single division and only part of it was deployed there, only 100k were made and a lot of them were not given to the USMC but rather to the dutch. The Johnson was rarer than the Tommy gun or Grease gun.
>and most of those never issued.
Why are you lying?
>>
>>474273640
Except he did? He didn't get enough. Clearly. But Garands were present in 42 in the Philippines as it was primarily Army units, and the Army had near universal issuance by 41 of Garands to Frontline troops.
>>
>>474274579
>the USMC but rather to the dutch.
Who then sold them back to the USMC. Ian did a separate video just on the Dutch Johnsons.

Same goes for the FG42; read the book he cited; only about 500 FG42s were actually in the hands of combat units. The rest sat in crates
>>
>>474274315
>1500 total FG42s were made
It was over 7000 you lying nigger
>>
>>474274587
You do realize a lot of those Army units were garrison forces not reinforcements from the mainland and the Philippines was last pick for equipment. All US forces there still have Tommy helmets.
>>
>>474273798
wow i though your kind was contained in warthunder and discords. Most Stg problems were fault of being made by literal slaves that hated germany, lack of materials and factories being bombed 24/7.
>>
>>474274810
>Ian
Maybe quote a real historian.
>Who then sold them back to the USMC
Not all of them went to the USMC a lot went to the Dutch east indies after they were liberated.
>>
>>474274857
Lol you're arguing with the wrong person: stamped recievers without barrels, fire control units, springs, stocks, or anything else does not COUNT as a rifle. 1500 completed rifles were made, about 8000 recievers.
>>
I really want proximity voice chat.
Imagine you're playing and you hear the sky playing the Fallschirmjager remix or Blood on the Risers, or a T-34 goes flying by playing Russian Hardbass
>>
>>474274315
i am only talking about weapons nigger and yes you are right about that the Thompson they were pretty common IRL compared to most soviet weapons, but no one use them even at BR III so i don't think you even play the fucking game.
>>
>>474275118
It was that for sure too, but as a design it isn't great. I'll put it like this: I'd sooner, today, take a type 2 Ak47 or SP1 over an StG.

Innovative =/= quality

>>474275159
He's literally written books on the topic and you... haven't even bothered to read them so he's an actual source and you're a naziboo
>>
ian isn't a source, karl
>>
>>474275991
He actually is. Just cause you're biased doesn't actually invalidate someone actually getting published.
>>
>>474275853
>He's literally written books on the topic and you
HE'S WRITTEN COFFEE BOOKS YOU MIDWIT
IF YOU TRY AND QUOTE IAN AS A FUCKING SOURCE IN A HISTORICAL PIECE YOU WILL BE LAUGHED AT
Now ape I want you to show me proof of M1 Garands in the Philipines, or that only 500 FG42s were issued. Or that the StG is a giant pile of shit, considering the soviets gave it out as aid 30 years after the war was over.
>>
File: fg42.png (30 KB, 999x613)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
i don't give a fuck that he was published. he's fallen in love with his own cringey image and has started to believe he really is enough of a historical authority that he can just infer things when he's missing information and pass it off as fact
>>
File: v2.gif (410 KB, 1040x648)
410 KB
410 KB GIF
>>474276294
Literally a picture m1s with the Batan bastards

Just cause you're making shit up to fit you're naziboo narrative doesn't mean anyone else has to
>>
>>474276294
>considering the soviets gave it out as aid 30 years after the war was over

yeah because it was shit, otherwise they'd have sold them for hard currency
>>
>>474276534
Oh boi one picture. I have hundreds of pictures of M1917s. Show me actual data to how many were in the Philipines.
>>
>>474276294
Death from Above The German FG42 Paratroop Rifle is the source on production numbers; of about 8000 recievers only about 1500 were put in complete rifles l, of which only about 500 made it into combat unit hands. We know this because the rest were gobbled up by post war R&D to develop copies of their own.
>>
File: 1633051148050.png (1.92 MB, 1774x882)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
How far did you guys get?
>>
>>474276705
Are you familiar with moving the goal? They were in the Philippines, plane and simple, and in no fewer numbers than the fucking zf4 scoped stgs were that ever actually existed.
>>
>>474277191
> and in no fewer numbers than the fucking zf4 scoped stgs were that ever actually existed.
You were claiming that it should be the default fucking weapon at BR 1 for mutts. And now that you are facing push backs you are crying about muh germs again.
God you are a pathetic little faggot. Besides crying about wheraboos and inventing allied fiction do you actually have anything of value?
>>
>>474277473
It should be. Considering that vs. The Germans the US is starting in North Africa and fucking Normandy, it should start with M1s not Springfields. There's a SLIGHT argument to be made that the Marine units in Guadalcanal should start with Springfields (although by the same token they should start with 28A1 Thompsons on Assault 2s) but even there, by Henderson Field, M1 Garands were standard and M1903s had been phased out to second line troops.

I swear wehrboos are the worst. The worst sore losers I've ever seen.
>>
>>474277845
Where are my BR 1 MG-34s?
>>
>>474277845
>I swear wehrboos are the worst. The worst sore losers I've ever seen.
For all your crying about wherraboos I have more battles with US than Germany. I just find your little baby cries and pathetic attempts at stringing together cope line ups insulting. Especially since you use only double logic.
>>
How many Ho-Ri Production did Japs produce in total?
>>
>>474273798
>Misrepresentation of facts: Panzer 4 production was winding down for 1943, so production numbers equaded to Panthers not because Panthers were being made in massive numbers but rather because Panzer 4s were winding down. Panther production never matched peak Panzer 4 production. Not even for 1 month.
lol do you even read or think what you write?
First if we are talking about chassis during 1944 more Panzer IV were made than ever before, if we are talking purely about the tank (F2, G, H and J) 1944 and 1943 productions are pretty similar with 1944 being ahead by a 1 or 2 hundreds. But if we compare only the tank (no spg or jagdpanzer) production of the Panzer IV and Panther more Panthers were made in 1944. Since it seems you love YouTube look military history visualized and its last video of the panzer iv not being the actual Workhorse of the Wehrmacht. That video not only talks about production numbers which you love but also their actual use in companies and battlefield availability.
>>
>>474278162
Must be a lot if they have to clarify that it's the production model
>>
>>474278162
As many as the Americans made M1Ds and just a few less than the soviets made AS-44s
>>
>>474277014
I ate shit on wave 27
we were doing great but forgot about the paratroopers
>>
>>474275853
by wartime 40s standard there was no particular design problems to call it a failure or a reliability mess.
>>
>>474277014
>>
>>474261136
Not sure if theres any truth to it, but burger planes feel much more resilient against AA, while kraut and slav planes may as well be paper planes
>>
>>474280072
IL-2 and 10s are basically light tanks
>>
>>474280072
It feels that way. Hand held mg fire brings down Jap planes. But it doesn't do much to US troops.
>>
>>474280072
I think it's just random, the last few jap matches I managed to shot down P-47s in 1-3 hits each.
>>
>>474280904
https://files.catbox.moe/7g1f7y.mp4
>>
I only play germany at the moment because I'm just grinding to unlock all their trash
just the H1 and some planes I'll never use and then I'm finally done
>>
I wish I could play a faction other than the krauts. They are overpowered as fuck.
>>
>>474285105
i said it before now it is the best time to carry the allies just play BR II or III if you are confident enough
>>
>>474288229
Carry's are boring. Whole lot of work for same shitty Silver payout. Already have max XP on every faction and everything unlocked so playing for fun, isn't, on anyone but the kruats. Plus they are straight overpowered at baseline.
>>
>>474288634
>playing is boring.
idk man maybe play some gungames or some shit like that on customs.
>>
are apc even working? i couldn't spawn from my sdkfz 251
>>
>>474294793
Are you sure it was yours? There's a glitch where you see enemy APCs on your spawn screen and can select them, but obviously can't spawn on them.
Alternatively, was some retard not getting out of the vehicle? It's a bad idea to leave an APC that has weapons facing the objective, because it might encourage some retard that just spawned on it to shoot at the objective, which blocks other people from spawning on it until they get out.
>>
>>474296295
not him but sometimes APCs just don't work, sometimes APCs don't get destroyed in the gray zone, sometimes APCs *do* work but their spawn icon is on an enemy APC rather than your APC, and sometimes they show as functional but are actually destroyed

APCs are a bit funky
>>
what is the best pistol
>>
>>474277014
16, most of the times it was a bomb.
There was always one guy who stood to the left of the trenches, instead of grouping up on the two bridges and funneling them all in a straight line, which always ended up with a few zombies getting through and hitting us in the back
>>
>>474296295
I wonder what they were thinking when they decided to lock the APCs when some squad is in them.

Or why I still have to fill squads that I don't plan using with soldiers.
>>
>>474301814
Schnellfeurer, Schwartz, Artillery Luger, Voevodin.
For purchasable pistols, it's the Hi-Power
>>
>>474277014
83. It took us 4 hours.
>>
>>474306709
wow. i bet your aimbots were overheating by the time you got that far
>>
>>474306709
would have gotten to 88 if you took me, i had more kills than merc the first game
>>
>>474218326
woof
>>
APCs really revitalised the train APC. Bring 3 of them to cycle and the enemy team stands no chance
>>
>He doesnt have premium BARs you can put on any squad
>>
>>474331553
Did you mean to write "the train mode"?
>>
>>474333487
Shit yeah lol
>>
>>474333827
>>>/whiggers/
>>
>>474333827
tell ya what
if they do an ace combat, lost planet, resident evil, or final fantasy crossover and pull any of them off, enlisted will be gotyay
>>
Invasion of Iran maps would be so cool. Literally no other games that I know have shown it.
>>
>>474337970
I'd love to see lesser known battlefields but who knows if enlisted will last long enough to realize them
>>
why is the SOC-1's rear turret 1919 so small
>>
Man fuck pilots on console.
They never get any kills in low tier just fly about in their imaginery dogfights before suiciding (costing us tickets) and the minute they can fly again they do it.
The only times i've seen them be "good" is when they use outragiously OP vehicles like the rocket planes that used to be on Normandy
>>
>Get 7 tank kills
>over 100 kills
>Over 20 engineer uses (I used a APC too)
>Barely over 2000 silver
Its like they want this game to die desu
>>
>play germoney twice
>enemy american team is practically nothing but privates
uh
>>
>>474345996
if you're new, your first two matches are against bots and maybe other players also on their first two matches
>>
>>474347601
unfortunately, I am not new
you'd think america would be in full swing now that their BR2 lineup is objectively the strongest at the moment
>>
>>474257905
tdm could be fun on smaller maps. I wouldn't mind if they kept squads but limited armor to 1 tank each side like in world at war.
>>
>>474348330
Only non premiums that got reduced are the worst BAR and a bolt action.
>>
>>474355573
they got the enfields at BR2
with them, the bazooka, the lanchester, and the ross they're basically #1 at BR2
>>
>Switch server the RU
>Insta quit all Pacific matches
>Insta quit all instant MM games
>Insta quit any match where the enemy team has more decorators
By just quitting 6 matches in a row I can actually play US now.
>>
>>474355573
>worst bar got reduced
?
>>
>>474356546
Soviets are still better
>>
>>474365019
>No semi auto
>Worst MG
>Shit tanks
>>
>>474355573
The BAR didn't get reduced. Only non premium in that br was the two Lee's. And changing two bolt actions does not turn the hardest low BR faction to play, to the best. The germoids still get the best br2 and br3
>>
>>474357725
The US/Western Allies are hard mode
Soviets, Medium Difficulty, hard at high tier
Germany and Japan easy mode, literally insta wins by just queuing. Japan now has an AR equitable by everyone but Assaulters and Germany has the best equipment at every tier.
>>
Will silenced mp40s come back?
>>
>>474374086
They said they would bring back old premiums and during an old video off the Enlisted YT channel had this during the video
>>
>>474372484
>germans
>best BR2
lol
MP40 and beretta M1 are good, but the lanchester and owen are also good
no1mk3 and no4mk1 are the best bolt-action rifles in the game(except maybe the trench 98k I guess but lol)
krauts get the pz III N and IV E/F1 but the burgers get the M3 lee/grant and the M8 scott
german AT is actually quite good but is a pain in the ass to use, the M1 bazooka is fantastic for BR1-3
the UC is objectively the best APC, and the studebaker is the best tech tree APC, both are BR2 while the stummel is BR3

japan used to have the best BR2(even if retards believe it didn't) but now that the burgers get enfields at BR2 it's over for them
>>
>>474377034
Maybe instead of gaslighting you should actually play BR2 to show everyone how good allies are.
>>
>>474383241
mashallah maybe I will
>>
>>474383380
turns out console players are a liability
>>
I think the MG13 premium squad might be my favorite in the entire game. Great gun, great /fa/ and great emblem. They used to slap hard in Moscow too, good times.
>>
>>474345863
This is anti-semitic.
How dare you ask for 3000 silver just for playing in a match.
Do you think you deserve 5000 silver just for reaching 1st place in a match?
These 10000 silver don't grow on trees.
You'll hear about my lawyer about those 10 Gold weapon orders you still owe me.

Enjoy your 1000 silver for killing 5000 enemies on an objective
>>
When I make my BR2 Jap line up it will be full larp.
Only SMGs will be one premium Type 100 squad. 2 Rifle squads with apropriate loadouts of Type 38s and Type 11 or Type 99s and 97s. An AT squad with Type 97 AT cannons. An Engie squads with Type Is. Tank squad is gonna be a Ke-Ni in SLDF paint and the crew will only get the poopy pistol.
>>
>>474396704
Why would you do that?
>>
AA buff now
>>
I was just in a match with a bunch of PC players, they played in such a lethargic way. There were also a bunch of sniping niggers miles away from the objective.

Is this a common experience for pc players? They were Soviets.
>>
>>474408678
it's mostly habit because "why bother trying to play the objective" when your team is going to typically suck ass, never communicate, and get stomped by a bunch of aimbotting g*rmin.
>>
>>474341375
why are you flying a shit-tier aircraft?
>>
>>474408678
If it was Stalingrad, everyone turns into a wannabe Vasily Zaitsev larper faggot that snipes from a building in the grey zone all game
>>
HEY, HABT IHR NOCH MUNI?
>>
File: stug.png (3.91 MB, 1920x1080)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB PNG
so what happens after premium ends? does the decal on the extra slots stay?
>>
>>474438519
I think they stay, like the extra slots purchased while you have premium. I've never ran out of premium though so I don't know for sure.
>>
Komet
>>
Maus
>>
Is there anywhere you can play Soviets or US? Cause it sure seems like you can play germans or japs or nothing.
>>
>>474465952
Nope, just Kruats and Japs. Until they either nerf them, or the game basically kills itself the exact same way HaG did.
>>
>>474465952
US and Soviets low BR. Alternatively try Europe or Russian servers. Also you could git gud at carrying
>>
>>474465952
The soviets matches I played were fine. Mutts are just crying about getting shitstomped like the germans will when everyone flips sides again.
>>
>>474465952
>>474466329
>>474466416
You basically have to play low tier as the US or Soviets, top tier is a mess.
>>
>>474467967
Where and when? I've tried every server and they are total fucking slogs.
>>
Playing US or Soviets at any tier is really just awful, isn't it? Look at the console player who has 4 kills and TEN deaths.
>>
File: 1705286682553562.jpg (184 KB, 1437x591)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>474469920
Forgot my picture, of course. The teams are so fucking passive.
>>
File: 1704505391604594.jpg (887 KB, 1920x1080)
887 KB
887 KB JPG
>>474470139
This guy built a whole trench system off the side of the map 150 meters from the point.
>>
>>474470367
based
>>
>>474470367
SHOVEL GANG
>>
Is there anything smaller peen than a br3 German player? No there is not
>>
>>474478948
BR III is, in a vacuum, the most balanced BR. It's a shame it's unplayable unless you play Germans.
>>
>Play BR3 Germans
>Desert everything above BR3
>Play everything below BR3
>Greyzone with my Panzer IV J

yep it's gaming time
>>
>>474479747
Small peen zone activate
>>
>>474479747
based
>>
File: paratrooper.webm (3.62 MB, 1280x720)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB WEBM
the fucking germoids disabled my gravity allies are unplayable they must be nerfed
>>
When do I get my ME-262
>>
>Play Germans
>Enemy team gets stomped horribly
>They can barely fight back
>Win with ease
Man, this game is gonna die soon.
>>
File: header.jpg (35 KB, 460x215)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Retvrn
>>
metafags killing the game, sad!
>>
>>474489612
It's not even "metafags", it's just that everyone with a brain is swapping to Germany because everyone is swapping to Germany.
>>
>>474489653
that's literally meta
I don't even know why
like 2 months ago everyone was doomposting about germany being a lost cause and completely unbalanced and never able to recover
>>
>>474490669
It's momentum from the event squads, I think. A bunch of people swapped to Germany to play their shiny new event Engineers, which lead to German teams stomping, which lead to people swapping to Germany.

>like 2 months ago everyone was doomposting about germany being a lost cause and completely unbalanced and never able to recover
Germany was getting shitter shattered because they had their crutches taken away. They stopped having bonus tickets and quicker caps, which lead to the teams just absolutely shitting the bed for a while since they were used to having special privileges in every campaign besides Shitmandy.
>>
>>474490786
They were always defending in Berlin and they needed the bonuses in every campaign other than Normandy
>t. Normandy main
>>
>>474490915
>t. Normandy main
My condolences
>>
>>474490915
Even if they were always defending, the Soviets still took twice as long to cap things and got fewer tickets when they did, which gave the Germans a huge advantage. I don't think they really "needed" the bonuses at all and it was always a really stupid way of balancing the game and lead to shit like the Americans capping points in Normandy in like 10 seconds and getting 400 tickets back.

>>474491006
German players in Normandy were, for a time, the absolute worst players in the game. Some of them were mechanically competent, but they absolutely refused to get on the point and were so obsessed with using the mounted MGs that they would forego all other strategies and notions in order to sit on them while the point was capped. Leveling the Normandy Germans was fucking awful.
>>
>>474491006
It was fun, with the gear advantage I could hard carry matches and rack up huge scores
>>
>>474491006
tfw only played allies normandy until tunisia
tfw only played axis tunisia once tunisia dropped so I got to suffer the constant waves of populated teams vs bot teams

>the issue that the merge was supposed to solve still exists for some reason
>>
>>474491756
They need to actually have one or two retards in charge of MM balancing. They need to black hole over poped teams. Bias under pop teams to be defending, extra points if they are defending assault maps. Add tasks and boosters for under pop teams. They just need to have someone looking at the number and adjusting stuff on the fly. It will probably normalize on it's own or with another event but they need to take precautions so this shit doesn't happen.
>>
>>474496768
Simply adding a bonus to queuing for all factions would be huge
>>
File: 1711310576999373.png (21 KB, 58x552)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
Soviets.
>>
the next battlepass is coming
things will change
>>
>>474500227
Japs will get a BR V plasma rifle
>>
Coming to BR3
>>
>>474489125
I refuse to spend another cent in this game as it already feels like I wasted money on any premium that isn't german or jap. And I doubt that I'm the only one and that pretty much kills a ftp game like this.
>>
How is the Gerat 03 as a premium squad? I don't really like the FG-42
>>
>>474505739
And said weeaboo mains will complain it should be no higher than BR3 since the US still has a plane with rockets and the M2
>>
>>474507008
soon
>>
File: untitled3.png (202 KB, 786x911)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
Does anyone remember what campaign had the Mosin m1938 carbine (D)? I have a bunch of these rifles and they're almost the same (slightly longer reload) as the Mosin M44 carbine, despite only being a 3* weapon. Seems like I can't buy more of them, which is a shame.
>>
>>474517652
Shittingrad and Berlin
>>
>>474508219
Bad
>>
Do-335
>>
>>474508219
They’re decent, but semi autos at 4+ BR are just overshadowed by automatic rifles
>>
>>474496768
the MM just keeps getting worse with time. I haven't had a game in a long while where I thought to myself "yea that was a good game, win or lose." Shit is always a steamroll one side or another. BR3 is half the problem and the lack of filling/balancing player slots is the other part. My other group is so tired of it that they auto leave any Normandy maps or if they see tons of decorators on the other team. Its no wonder that the games population is way down.
GET RID OF BR3 AND MAKE IT JUST 2 TYPES OF LOBBIES ALREADY. Early war larp and late war suffering. Hell do SOMETHING to try and fix it.
>>
> My other group is so tired of it that they auto leave any Normandy maps or if they see tons of decorators on the other team
Lol shitter alert
>>
>>474549406
Bro it sucks. I like playing all factions but most retards i interact with end up not wanting their nuts smashed since they get put up against meta kills quads and virgins swords. Not matter how we feel about it its gonna stay like that and we're gonna keep seeing DC symbols next to names until shit changes. I just got out of a match where 6 of my rando teammates DC'ed and im just left with the dick in my hands like "ah sick dude let me just 1v6 real quick"
If im rolling low tier Germany/US though and feel like going to Tunisia though you bet your ass ill DC till i get the map set I want. Otherwise just suck it up and play it out. But hey thats just another problem in the ocean of current issues.
>>
File: 20240204035931_1.jpg (514 KB, 2560x1440)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
>>474552796
*blocks your path*
>>
>>474555051
What a cute, native german.
>>
Finally encountered a slav stack. Haven't see one of those in a month.
>>
Does anyone have a video back when there was a Vierling AA gun, and it could be used against infantry since its depression allowed for it to be aimed low enough?

I remember when I first started playing I jumped into one that was placed inside the Reichstag, aimed down a corridor.
>>
>>474566448
They really should re-enable the lower depression, now that none of the guns have shields or four god damn barrels
>>
>>474566448
>>474566875
https://youtu.be/7jWCsu35yhI?si=NTU1wOZRlck_n6eA

Found one
>>
Can the premium Erma EMP squad add in a specialist like the legacy squads? Or is it just a useless assaulter 4man assaulter squad?
>>
>>474569558
Community resource says it can get an engineer, but the Erma EMP is basically just a Sten. The silenced one is good.
>>
>>474507667
>spending anything on this game
lol lmao even. only a tryhard faggot would willingly give money for this game. oink oink paypig. eat your slop and like it.
>>
>>474507667
>>474571847
I have 575 gold now, wonder when they'll gift away gold again. Then I'll be able to get the battle pass.
>>
may day is soon
I think that's when everything goes on sale
might get the russian slut squad or the LVT
>>
>>474578471
Yeah but its not the usual latest stuff, I assume everything before the Russian paras including them will be on sale. So the LVT and Japanese half tracks wont e for sale I dont think.
>>
>>474580914
>So the LVT and Japanese half tracks wont e for sale I dont think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbCJK1-yhnk
>>
>internet shits out during a great tunisia game as americans
killing myself
>>
>>474588550
>lose because I don't pay to win
>d/c because I don't pay for my internet
>>
>>474597118
the changs are personally sabotaging my internet
>>
Maus
>>
actually big maps
>>
>>474597572
>shit on a chickenscratch player in an embarassing way
>imternet immediately begins lagging or connection cuts out entirely
Sometimes I wonder...
>>
it was divined to me
the next BP weapons will be the M3 carbine, StG44 with Vampir, PPSh-41 with Ts-3, and the japanese get a beam lance
>>
>>474613412
oh and night maps will be release on the 10th major update from now
>>
My dad works for Latvia and he said the Axis is getting removed next patch.
>>
File: 1701687341804979.jpg (174 KB, 923x780)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
I really like the MP 35, it's a shame that it's a pointless weapon and I have no space for it in my lineup. I actually miss playing my MP 35 HP golems.
>>
>play a few games
>as BR2 americans
>obliterate germans without any resistance

what's going on
>>
>>474616638
I'm playing Tier III Germans right now on the US server and every match is a down-tier against people who barely fight back.
>>
>>474616638
like what the fuck
half my team is white rank console users, half their team are piss ranked
>>
>>474616985
The battle pass is almost over, reaching major isn't particularly impressive
>>
File: 1698394304765201.jpg (287 KB, 1276x965)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
I dunno what the fuck is going on here. My team has three rallies up but they went mysteriously unused
>>
>>474580914
My buy list:
Type 100 Paratrooper
Winchester G30M
M24 Chaffe
M55 Reising

If they are on sale:
Jap
Mutt
Germ halftracks
>>
>>474620068
LVT
Jap Halftrack
Dicker Max
>>
>>474620068
Why bother buying the Germ and American APCs when they already have the UC and Siddy Kiffuz?
>>
>>474620068
Well all im gonna get is
Russian paras
Panzer 3 M
Stugs
>>
>>474620727
Because I have 3 line ups for those factions not two.
>>
>>474621102
The Panzer III M seems cool because lmao mini tiger but man, the 50mm blows for anti-infantry, which is 90% of what you will be doing.
>>
>>474621286
Ill just bring 2 short barreled Pz 4s and then the Pz 3M
>>
>>474623389
How will you have room for your Flakpanzer and Flammpanzer?
>>
>>474624553
Nice SpEd Tiger, anon.
>>
>>474624553
Ill just buy some more spaces. I dont need the flammpanzer
>>
>>474624624
thanks
https://files.catbox.moe/7pjlv3.mp4
>>
For us poor folk what is the best 3 inf/1 vehicle set up for br2?
>>
>admin gets a 14.88 shot time on his video released on hitler's birthday
>>
File: gay-o-meter.png (59 KB, 408x409)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>474627163
>using american speech while playing germans
>>
>>474630091
What faction
>>
>>474630216
That was the test server, I play with faction language on
https://files.catbox.moe/7vte1k.mp4
>>
>>474630230
Germans. I have all squads unlocked except planes/tanks which is up to II. I am running AssIV, event Ass Eng, the event half-track and EC202/PzIIIN which I never use.
>>
>>474630416
No wait, just the normal halftrack. Which reminds me.. if Darkflow are so anal about realism in this game, how the fuck can the halftrack not cross the railway lines at the airstrip without getting stuck?!?
>>
>>474630416
I feel like event engineers are wasted in BR2, but whatever you want.
I'd personally recommend LMG squads with MG-13s for Germany BR2 with no premiums. The event halftrack is BR3 so you can't use that. You could use the progression halftrack, though I don't know how a 4 slot lineup even works with that, because if you spawn on the halftrack again then it destroys the existing one, and if there are three of them up you can't spawn on it at all, so does that just let you rotate between two infantry squads?
Anyway, for vehicle either the Pz. III N which is very good or the Romanian plane with the ridiculous armament that I can't remember the name of.
>>
>>474630616
You're thinking of the IAR-81C, which flies like ass but has an insane armament.
>>
>>474630616
I find they are useful for the mgs and ampulets on defence missions. You'll probably hate me but I give them Vz. 24s so they are only BR1 too.
With the half track I cycle between the assults and engies until i need to move it up.
>>474630748
>IAR-81C
That is what I was using until I unlocked the EC202. The upgrade in turning is next level. I've upgraded it twice but I dont use it enough to unlock the final upgrade, not that I could probably afford it with the shitty amount of silver earned. I'm working on getting max stat AssIVs
>>
>>474630920
>I find they are useful for the mgs and ampulets on defence missions
Yeah, I don't deny that it's good, I just meant mine is parked in my BR5 preset and I don't swap individual squads back and forth between presets.
>>
>>474631019
That's the problem with being poor. I have to swap squads, disarm reserves and and re-equip the new squad(s). A lot of the time I forget and have a squad with nothing but the shitty starter gun and a knife.
>>
>>474630920
The IAR is what you use if you wanna do a bombing run then shoot down one or two guys before bailing. It's not for dedicated air superiority.
>>
>motorcycles have functional speedometers
huh
>>
>>474631176
You don't have to disarm, just use the individual soldier presets
>>
>>474631725
I just use the fighter to go after the bombers if the enemy calls in a bombing run. I am pretty shit at flying with kb+m.
>>474632049
You have to disarm if you don't have enough upgraded guns to go around. One day Darkflow with give me enough silver to equip all the squads... yeah right
>>
File: capture.jpg (194 KB, 1521x1155)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
I also hope I am picking the right upgrades here. Just wondering if I should go for stamina boost/recharge speed instead, but I have flasks.
>>
>>474632536
99% of the time I pick grenade range, reload speed, and probably melee speed if I have a point left over for yellow, stamina and health restore for red, and medkit speed and crawl speed for green

I am a professional shitter
>>
>>474632536
>No medpack usage speed
Am I the only one who invests in it?
>>
>>474632706
I based my picks on making my squadies a bit more self sufficient but they still stand where I am trying to build shit and stand and watch as some fucker with a bolt action calmly shoots my entire squad down with a bolt action.
>>474632710
>Med speed
I use that on my RiflemanIIIs
>>
>>474632536
No, that's a pretty terrible setup.
Heal over time is worthless outside of vehicle crew. 1/5 into increased chance to down is good, IF you are running medkit use speed. The extra points aren't doing anything but increasing your bleedout time, and it doesn't matter because you don't have medkit use speed. You could be putting those extra points into the turn accuracy perk and then dump the rest into melee (which increases mine drop speed for some reason)
Fire and change of pose should be put into crouch speed instead.
You should have vertical reduction + reload speed to take advantage of the assaulter IV base reload speed perk.
>>
>>474633405
Does melee still affect engineer build speed?
>>
>>474633508
It never did, it just made the swing animation faster
>>
>>474633508
Nope it affects mine placement speed.
You should always put one pip into melee speed since it increases your damage from 2 hits to down to one hit to down. Removing the opportunity cost of lack of bayonet/axe
>>
>>474636869
You forget the best part of the bayonet though. Tard charging into enemies while screaming. Best part of the game.
>>
File: 1713600397149567.jpg (113 KB, 848x660)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
A reminder that under your achievements tab, killing one enemy with a bolt action rifle, is rewarded with the same amount of silver as killing

>250 enemies as a Paratrooper

>Destroying 500 enemy tanks

>Performing a 50 killstreak with one soldier

>Destroying 100 tanks with AT-mines

>Killing 5000 (Five Thousand) enemies while defending a strategic point

>Killing 5000 (Five Thousand) enemies while attacking a strategic point

>Destroying 250 Aircraft

for doing all of that, you receive 1000 (one thousand) silver for each task
>>
File: PPSh-Curved-Barrel.jpg (23 KB, 660x340)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>474613412
Wrong it will be this PPSh, equipped with a drum mag
>>
>>474630131
Where?
>>
File: 1687484391062874.jpg (155 KB, 742x400)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>474630567
>Trying to cross a railway with a half-track

https://youtu.be/0cVlTeIATBs?si=DB7kw7YxcUQ7W7kV
>>
MM BR III-IV will be the sweet spot.
>>
>>474275594
dude that would be freaking epic xD
>>
>https://enlisted.net/en/news/show/719-extending-the-battle-pass-en/#!/
Battle ass is getting extended 2 more weeks. Probably to sinc with an update
>>
>>474647927
thanks, I hate it
>>
>>474647927
two more weeks of not playing
>>
>>Have seven legacy sniper squads
>Research would give me another two

The only reason I ever touched these, was due to every campaign starting you off with one.

Smooth brains giving you snipers instead of engineers when you first enter the game.
What were they thinking
>>
File: 1711870840121.jpg (26 KB, 612x408)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>474647927
oh great another fortnite of getting 1000 silver or 1 x 50% xp boost every other day
>>
>Finally get a non dogshit allied team
>Germinigger resort to suicide spamming rocket planes
>Spawning multiple BR 3 tanks
>Spamming mortarts
Germniggers that play BR3 should have their skulls cracked opened with claw-hammers. Also all Axis faggots should get -50% Vit to compensate for the lack of spine.
>>
>>474647927
fuck kill me now
>>
>>474647927
rip
>>
>>474651389
>>474656482
I should really be grinding after my recent Japan expenses, but I'm not feeling it
>>
>>474682026
I got 2 mil XP saved up for my japs. You couldn't pay me real money to play on the same 3 maps anymore.
>>
The Pacific needs a non Jungle/Island map. Singapore or Manilla plus Okinawa would be the bare minimum to make it enjoyable. If they add an RU-Japan battlefield like Manchuria they need 3 maps and they need at least one of them to be different environment. So if you get 2 steps map they should have a full on urban or mountain map.
>>
>>474684778
No I mean I spent like a million silver setting up Jap BR 2 and 3
>>
>>474684778
not to mention 2 of those maps have errors that cause the fucking ai to drown themselves on attacking
>>
>>474617784
when that happens it's dead giveaway of consolefaggotry on your team
>>
>>474684778
I like the alternate bibilo hill maps, the ship caps and the cave caps are pretty fun
>>
File: 1696553613547139.jpg (4 KB, 250x180)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>Flametrooper 2 squad
>19640 xp
>For the first squad level
>>
>>474685360
Can't stand all these open field maps
>>
Reasons to pay BR2 soviets:
>Every match is a challenge
>PPS-43
>You'll always finish top 3
>Paraniggers
>Body armour
>Winchester
>Best tech tree BR2 APC
>>
>>474702732
You forgot:
>Flame Tank
>Milk Truck AA
>76mm BT-7
>>
>>474704636
are those paypiggie items or just old event rewards?
>>
>>474702732
cons of playing BR2 soviets
>stalingrad
>germs
>>
>>474705196
The flame tank is a paypiggy thing but the AA is from an event (it's awful) and the BT-7A was also from an event or Twitch drops, I can't remember.

>>474702732
>>474708205
The Winchester, paratroopers, and PPS-43 aren't even uniquely good anymore. The Americans get the Enfields and Owen, the Germans get the Italian paras and Mannlicher, et cetera. While it is nice, the PPS-43 alone isn't a game winner.

You also forgot the P-40E Lend-Lease which is remarkably strong but literally nobody uses.
>>
>>474705196
Yes
>>
>>474708675
P-40 flies like a fucking brick, and that’s in comparison to an IL-2
>>
>>474617784
confrontation sometime kill the rallies when moving to the next points. I think it has to do with how close they are from the next spawns
>>
>>474672612
Spawn time decrease with consistency of play per side. Every game after 3 in a row adds 5 seconds to all spawns including initial. Deserting a match still counts. Takes 3 non side matches to reset.

I.e., you play 9 matches in a row for Germany and on the 10th, all your spawns take at least basic spawn time + 35 seconds. To reset it you need to play 3 matches in a rown as any faction but Germany.

Elegant, simple, and punishes the shittier, trihard 'mains' of any side
>>
>>474708675
> but the AA is from an event (it's awful)
It’s fun and rapes enemy Stuka spam
>>
>>474708883
Fully upgraded and unloaded (once you drop your bombs) it flies totally competently and competitively, has a great armament, et cetera. It's really strong for a BR II vehicle.

>>474710601
Whenever I have ever used it, even pre-merge, I always just got plink sniped from across the map, regardless of where I positioned. Some psycho player would be sitting in a bush 400 meters away from the point seemingly exclusively waiting for an open-top vehicle, only one of which existed in Moscow at the time, to appear. It's fun if that doesn't happen, but it always happens.
>>
Where do you put your TnT charges on a tank? The amount of times I climbed the, and put it above the engine, only for there to not even be penetration, or fire just makes me swear of them.

Best results are always had with the explosive packs, the only tank that reliably withstands them is a Russian one, can't recall the model. It's the Gold order one with "Smash the Fascist" painted on it.
>>
>>474711034
Wasn’t weight changes from dropping armament debunked
>>
>>474711496
Typically people just place them on the side. A TNT charge on the side of a Tiger can kill it. It's only really the KV-1s that are mysteriously immune to TNT charges.

>>474711637
You can test it yourself. If you drop the bombs you are carrying, you start going faster.
>>
>>474709324
I doubt a gamey that forces its players to spend time in a faction would retain a playerbase for long.

Especially one as grindy as Enlisted.
I barely have enough silver to outfit more than my four squads, and that is only for the BR II or V line up.
>>
>>474711925
I noticed watching others that the charges actually stick to the tank, my experience with them left a sour taste in my mouth.
>>
>>474712520
A lot of people don't use TNT charges anyway because it's easier and more reliable to just use your handheld AT. KV-1s are uniquely retarded and nearly impossible to kill with explosive bundles and TNT charges
>>
>>474712913
I've been thinking about using an AT squad just so that I can run around with a gas mask.
>>
>>474714103
Since day 1, the Moscow CBTs, I have always put an AT trooper in every squad. The sheer utility an AT trooper provides makes it the second best "support" class in the game, only beaten by Engineers. Radios and Medics just can't compete.
>>
>>474714461
Medics can be good point hogs, if more people would use the down time perk they might very well shine in their utility.

Bot medics are also pretty good when it comes to using their syringes.
Frankly, I use my radio men just due to having some Italian ones, just so that I may hear

>AR-TI-LARIA
>>
>14 days of prem left
it's so fucking ogre....
>>
>>474716364
Pay up, piggie
>>
>>474711496
Engine deck seems to work pretty much on every tank. Bare minimum it lights it on fire which dumps the crew
>>
>>474716494
no...
>>
>>474708675
>Twitch drops
how do these work?
>>
File: 1682340954905122.jpg (304 KB, 1920x1080)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
This match should not have been as unreasonably difficult as it was. At one point my entire team got held up in our spawn by a single M13. Still, it's nice to have a semi-close match once in a while. As much as I hated CannabisCanoe for spamming wire and sandbags and mines everywhere, I can't fault him for actually playing the fucking objective.

>>474729528
They used to have events where, if you had a Twitch account linked to your Gaijin account, watching for certain amounts of hours gave you rewards. Vehicle skins, unique soldiers, the German Hi-Power, stuff like that. Nothing really amazingly useful. They haven't done one in a while.
>>
>>474730137
Thanks. Did those blue T tokens we got from breaking dead have anyting to do with twitch?
>>
>>474731672
No, those were from the Anniversary of the Gewehr 98 Adoption Event which gave you one token to buy a sword on whichever faction you wish.
>>
>>474731802
These were different from those. At the end of a BD round they had a blue square with a T on it instead of the usual silver coin.
>>
>>474731672
>>474731802
>>474731978
There were the G98 Wartime tokens as well as the weird T tokens that the game said you earned at the end of Breaking Dead rounds, but they most likely weren't anything. They might have been a way for Darkflow to track something internally, or just a resource that the game "gives" you because of code spaghetti meaning you HAVE to get something at the end of a match.
>>
>Beloe Lake as Slavs
>Attacking the church as first point
>TWO germcunts and TWO tanks go into the hills like 300m away from the point
>Two Germcunt squads build AT guns and just start shelling the point while the tanks ALSO shell the point
>I manage to get into a position to blow up one of the Germcunts with my T-34
>He quits the match
I get he just wanted an easy farming match but Jesus Christ what a niggerish thing to do.
>>
>>474736319
First time playing against German players?
>>
>>474711925
In the KV-1 you place the charge on top of the hull front in front of the turret where the hatches are.
>>
>>474755538
Which is insane that only that one tank needed an instructional guide like it was a boss battle and yet Slavniggers still act like it wasn’t a problem
>>
>Get put against an American team mostly consisting of piss ranks
>They play like absolute nigger cunts
>Rallies behind our lines (while we're attacking), camping in the most retarded nigger spots, HVAR spam, explosives spam, flamethrower spam
>We still win in a landslide because they're never on the fucking point

>>474765502
Only subhumans played Stalingrad anyway.
>>
File: HAT.jpg (33 KB, 327x348)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
DARKFLOW I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS. ADD THIS HAT TO THE BATTLEPASS. ALSO THE SNIPER VEIL FOR THE GERMANS, THANKS.
>>
love me spaghetti skyniggers
even if their magazines are rather small
>>
>>474767336
I suppose I should replace my Lebel boys with them, but meh. I hardly use paras anymore.
>>
>>474767334
Why would you want a hat that we already have? I was Hachimakis for Japan
>>
>>474767821
I just like their uniforms
>>
>>474768034
Oh wait I already replaced them with the silenced MP-40 squad. Damn I really need that 11th slot for some of these presets.
>>
>>474767929
it only comes with the assaulters and apc squads in moscow and it matches the blue pants in berlin. they should add customization for each nation this time instead of just german winter hats.
>>
Holy fuck BR 2 Japan is ridiculous
>constant tank spam because only 3 Jap players have some idea how to play, and they can't tank or lol no rallies
>constant enemy airstrikes because lol carrier fighters
>4 universal carriers on every point
>way better small arms (though this wasn't nearly as much of a factor as just not having a quarter of as many rallies as them)
>>
>>474770815
>BR2 japan has the best BR2 AT lineup of any nation by far
>BR2 japan has the type 97 AT rifle which eats planes
the UC spam is, admittedly, a fair point but america has the best APCs unregardless
>before the enfields were BR2 the japanese had basically the best BR2 small arms
>>
>>474771616
And it was still miserable because no one else is playing BR 2 Japan, and now it's worse
>>
I do not rate the Studebaker
>>
>>474772545
the studebaker is the best truck I will have no disagreements
>>
>>474772754
Soviet one is better
>>
>spawn APC
>bomb explodes on the other side of the map
>APC driver dead
>rest of the squad are fine but unable to operate the truck
>forced to run to the objective like peasants
>retards start spawning in the truck even though it's miles away from the objective
>>
>>474774392
You know why letting other squads move the truck would be terrible
>>
>>474774523
it would be nice if my other squad members could drive it, or if the driver was better protected, but I can understand why not for balancing reasons
>>
>>474775124
Other soldiers of the original squad that spawn on it can drive it
>>
>>474736319
Battle of the Bulge, the objectives in the valley are prime targets for tanks and at guns. You have a clear view of the enemy running down the hill. And the HE shells just eat ass when they hit the dirt at that angle
>>
>>474775348
wait really? all I had to do was change seats... damn...
>>
they should at least show us one of the new battlepass items if they are going to extend it by so long
>>
File: 1701219522589376.jpg (44 KB, 331x241)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>Perk cannot bendiscarded because a higher tier perk depends on it

WHICH ONE, WHICH ONE DEPENDS ON IT
>>
>>474787509
literally anything higher than it
you remember you need a certain amount of perk points spent to unlock 2nd and 3rd tier perks right anon
>>
>Get booster
>Get Assault Offense
>Quit
Why bother giving us boosters if the MM is just gonna give us dogshit missions not worth playing.
>>
>>474788407
baby
>>
>>474789015
I will quit all assault missions until they delete them from the game.
>>
>>474783291
They typically show them before the pass is over, so the reveal is probably next week
>>
Bombing Run aircraft are linked to the squads, I think.
>>
>>474790369
We know
>>
>Go check the Mods page
>It's all zombie mods
Here we go
>>
>>474791721
based?
>>
Reminder that the premium extra slot and the silver price reductions have yet to be implemented. They got announced a month ago.
>>
>>474794617
preasue undastando
ratvia company
>>
>>474794617
What the frick?
>>
>japan maxed
>america maxed
>only 3 shitty planes I will literally never use for germany
what the fuck do I do now
play the game for fun?
>>
fuck stacks
fuck krauts.
>>
I have been having the opposite experience with Germany, no one builds rallies except me, the tanks and planes seem to ignore the other tanks and planes whilst our tickets drain and our caps get rushed
>>
who are the confirmed /enlg/ players, I need to know so I can call them queer
>>
>>474801512
you
>>
>>474802017
fuck
>>
is it worth to start playing Enlisted? I just want to play with the StG 44 and FG 42.
>>
>>474807647
It will take you quite some time to get to an StG-44
>>
>>474808069
it's equivalent to grinding to what BR in War Thunder?
>>
>>474808308
Br 6-7 ish
>>
>>474808509
:(
>>
>>474808912
With premium time and some guide that doesn't exist you could do it in between 2-3 weeks. But you will hit the bottle cap of Enlisted which is Currency not Research.
>>
>>474807647
Should be easy to research it with premium but you will not have the silver to actually equip your squads.
>>
>>474809640
>>474810446
Damn, I don't want to spend money on a MMO right now, but thanks.
>>
>>474801512
man_bear_pig is widely recognised as the top dog of /enlg/

lolispats420 and HuxBox are his bitches
>>
There is Zumbrum, IggyTwiggy, Panzerfrosch, and more I can't remember off the top of my head
>>
I'm not sure I understand
>>
are american players braindead, bad, bots, or losing on purpose
>>
>>474821357
players self-segregate to where they think they will find easy matches
you can find some of those allied players if you drop down to BR 2
>>
>>474812474
mbp exclusively plays stacks with potential cheaters, lolispats420 is a pedophile, huxbox is an autist, and I forget the name of the guy who is a literal cuckold who wants his anime waifu to be raped in front of him. It's either tigeracefinn or axisman1941.
>>
>>474822005
That's Axis Man aka von cuckendorf.
>>
File: 1697100650790759.jpg (64 KB, 618x550)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>Get dumped into a Stalingrad match
>Look at the map after about 1 minute
>It looks like this
>Every infantry squad on my team is just chilling in buildings and sniping
I don't really blame them, because our team consisted entirely of sub-50s while their team consisted entirely of level 100+.
>>
>>474822005
>mbp exclusively plays stacks with potential cheaters
Not sure how's that working out when he consistently gets insane amount of kills
>>
>>474823785
Farming 200+ kills against teams that can barely fight back while playing in a stack as the dominant faction isn't exactly, you know, challenging. Regarding any online shooter, it's fairly safe to assume the majority of "top level" players are probably cheating to some degree. Whether it's taking drugs or using cheats/hacks, they're finding some way to get ahead. For instance, Merc66 is considered the "best" player in the game, and is likely abusing amphetamines.
>>
Im done playing. I'm so tired of only playing germans cause every other side is crap. Wehrboos are literally going to destroy this game as it's basically 3/4's unplayable.
>>
>>474825398
I don't know, it feels like most games (especially stomps) are so short that getting more than 100 kills is a solid achievement.
>>
>>474825398
>>474827525
Oh also Merc66 is probably a cheater, by which I mean he is definitely a cheater who toggles. Lots of weird shit happens in this match:

https://enlisted.net/en/replays/#!/replay/317838355977675356

In this replay, at 4:02-ish, he snaps between multiple targets unnaturally, multiple times, and doesn't even shoot them. You don't have to believe me, but it doesn't matter. If you see anyone from the gay clans in your match, just leave. It's not your responsibility to make the game fun for cheaters. Merc66 and his assriders, U45N and EVA. Just leave. At least one person in their stacks is cheating.
>>
>>474828441
Can't say I care about these clan goofies or cheaters but if gaijin were a serious business then they would've done something about it.
>>
File: 1712310571431397.jpg (19 KB, 392x402)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>474831351
Gaijin doesn't give a shit about cheaters until it becomes either untenable to maintain or affects their bottom line. War Thunder had a MASSIVE ban wave of cheaters (tens of thousands of accounts) who were using the same cheats, and Enlisted had one confirmed cheater get punished (he had his special tournament rewards taken away, no other action). The biggest action they took against cheaters in Enlisted was dealing with the Dutch Soldiers glitch where, for two years, it was possible for players to get soldiers with 2x the regular stats by abusing the fact that players from the Netherlands always roll the same stat spread. Dunno how it worked but vast swathes of the Chinese playerbase were doing it and there was a riot on the forums.

They really don't care because most cheaters are also whales. They don't just buy some stuff, they buy LOTS of stuff and play the game a lot. It's actually good for business to have cheaters because a retarded, 80 IQ fuckwit might get killed by a cheater using a high-tier or premium weapon and think the cheater is doing well because of their purchases, leading to the fuckwit making purchases to try and play catch-up.

It's fairly safe to assume that huge portions of the "upper echelons" of Ensharted are cheating, because we know at least a couple are confirmed cheaters, which means in order to be competitive with cheaters, those we don't know are cheating are probably cheating.
>>
>>474831908
>War Thunder had a MASSIVE ban wave of cheaters (tens of thousands of accounts) who were using the same cheats
I should add that the only reason they performed this ban wave was because a guy brought undeniable proof to them of the cheating and it would have been a PR nightmare if they had done nothing and he went to the community. War Thunder is absolutely fucking infested with cheaters, every modern online game is, especially shooters.
>>
>>474828441
If he's toggling he's well controlled about it, I got more kills than him in our zombie matches
>>
>>474833752
The snapping he does at random points is unnatural, there's no ifs or buts about it. That particular incident at 4:02 has him snap between two targets, not shoot them, then take a moment to even notice the second one he snapped onto as he closes in. He seemingly doesn't even realize somebody is there after snapping directly to them. I have zero doubt he actually does use aim training programs and is probably naturally good at the game, but that doesn't preclude him from cheating.
>>
>>474822005
nothing wrong with enjoying sweaty cunny spats anon
>>
>>474807647
You will grind for a long time. Both of those are fun to use. The FG especially.
You can buy a premium squad which has a Krieghoff FG, if you can't stand the grind. Though they are pricey, I have no experience with premium squads, ask around if you're curious
>>
I am surprised that people don't team up with a mortar and engineer squad, and just continuesly spam them.
If people wanted to, a match could be saturated (more than usually) completely with explosions
>>
>>474839523
The Kriegkoff FG squad is strong, the soldiers are pretty good, but the Kriegoff itself is pretty bad. Really awful visual recoil that jitters around like crazy. The premium StG 45 squad is close to being one of the worst premiums in the game just because the gun is so weak and the soldiers are too, but it's at top tier and is stupidly expensive for what it is.

>>474839926
Because it's fucking BORING. Playing mortars, even as the winning team on an appropriate map, is fucking boring. It's also only effective on a small portion of points, being nearly useless on a lot of maps and utterly useless should you get Stalingrad.
>>
>>474801512
Me
>>
>>474807647
Before the merge, you could've just played normandie, grind for 2-3 weeks and use these bad boys against subpar american equipment. Now, Germany's tech tree is really fucking bloated and the economy's in shambles.
It's still possible to grind them but without buying the premium account, it will take a lot of time and patience
>>474839926
Most people don't have prem accounts, wasting your precious slot on an average mortar squad isn't great
Mortars are hardly good in general
>>
>>474839926
You can get two engineers in a mortar squad, that's like 8 ammo boxes right there, if not more. Most players will be bored of firing the mortar before they are out of ammo
>>
>>474840634
>Top tier Shtimandy
>As the Germans
>In 2-3 weeks
Before the merge, every match was a 10 minute stomp where the Germans just got butchered. It woulda taken him like 600 matches without premium to get the FG 42.
>>
>>474840634
I do prefer other squads over them since I don't have a premium account
>>
The StG 45 could be Tier III and be balanced. I'd say it's more equivalent to an M1A1 Thompson than anything else. If you compare it to the trvly meta Tier III guns (MP 41(r), Thompson .30, PPSh-41 box) then it doesn't compete at all.
>>
>>474841894
b-but muh 'salt rifle
>>
>>474840775
To be honest I was just making an assumption, I only ever played that campaign as allies (because my friends didn't want to play as axis all the time)
>>
>>474842187
The MKB 35 is Tier II, the StG 45 can be Tier III. The only issue is that it's exclusively owned by the most deranged paypigs and would be spammed like crazy for the status of it. It's also a matter of the .30 Tommy, MP 41(r) and PPSh box being too powerful in the bracket due to compression.
>>
>>474842349
I bought the mkb because I thought it was that funny gewehr kurz people were talking about
>>
>>474842321
Pre-merge it took me about 150-200 matches with premium and an 80% win rate to finish any given campaign, and that was with judicious use of boosters from the BP and logins. Without paying it would probably have taken a normal player with a 50% win rate 2-3x as long, at a casual guess.
>>
>>474842894
Maybe I looked back at premerge enlisted too fondly lol.
>>
>>474844035
The general economy was better but it still wasn't good. The current system is fucked but can be fixed a lot easier than the old one (which required the merge). Just double silver income, add incentives for playing nations that aren't stomping, and increase XP gain a bit and we're good.
>>
>>474844213
XP gain is fine, if anything it's too easy right now. They can make XP like 25% more scarce and increase silver gains by 50%
>>
tunisia!
>>
>>474845132
50% isn't enough for silver. It needs to be doubled at the very least. It's such a bottleneck that it makes the game unplayable.
>>
>>474841894
You could literally say the same thing about the M2, which basically does no damage at range so might as well downtier too.

I swear germoid mains won't be happy until they are facing nothing but springfields and mosins with tiger 2s
>>
>>474854579
The M2 has comically high accuracy (sighted and from the hip), no recoil, a high ROF, can be used on every troop, and has a bayonet. They are not remotely comparable weapons, the M2 fires 300 RPM faster and its TTK is faster out to 110 meters (where most combat takes place). It should probably be at Tier V in a theoretical I-VI tier system, along with the first FG and the AVS.

The StG 45 is just garbage. It's like a souped up grease gun (this is actually the best comparison as it has similar stats in every way, but more damage at range).
>>
>>474855129
>tfw the M2 was never issued with bayonets in WW2 and was only issued in the pacific to boot
DARKFLOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
>>474855309
It was just their idea of giving it a little bit more of an edge since bayonets reduce recoil by a tiny amount instead of decreasing accuracy in some way like most games do.
>>474855129
>>474854579
And we cannot look at the StG-45 in a vacuum, either. Yes, the accuracy is bad, but that's mitigated by their ridiculous handling stats. BUT they're still a five man squad that has no AT, and cannot get sprint speed OR vitality.
>>
>>474856828
I think the reasoning is that the bayonet adds weight, and more weight means less recoil. The 75 round MG 13 also has lower recoil to my memory.
>>
>>474857569
Yeah but it's not implemented as weight making less recoil like
>bayonet = weight = less recoil
but rather
>bayonet = -0.1% recoil
to my knowledge anyway that's what is happening mechanically, and it applies to all guns that you can put a bayonet on
>>
>>474857928
It's 5% reduction and yeah it's basically just that.
>>
Friendly fire on explosives when?
>>
>>474845132
Please see

>>474701085
>>
>>474844213
Weapon gacha
>>
>>474861163
Weapon gacha was actually based and redpilled because it made pistols more uncommon.
>>
>>474702412
open field maps are fine, moscow is probably the best..

the problem is that there's no terrain destruction and no way to have your troops lay down mines quickly.

also semiautos need to be fixed and the hei 10 needs to be added to the tech tree.
>>
>>474839926
>>474840187
mortars and field guns aren't boring, they're just frustrating because nobody communicates and there's not enough space or ammo to make any difference.

everything is being done down to the minute and there's no time to think or set stuff up or type "hey can someone spot where the enemy is coming from?"

other than that I like mortars, wish I had mortar II's (I think that was a thing wasn't it?)
>>
>>474864308
There's only Mortarman I but they can equip the 8cm mortars.
>>
>>474827314
>t. sov player false flagging cope post
>>
>>474873154
0 iq post
>>
File: heyquadro.png (118 KB, 342x223)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
Daily reminder to sub to Quadro and support his girlfriend and dog!
>>
>>474879728
Go away Quadro
>>
>>474879728
What is this phenotype?
>>
>>474888890
untermensch
>>
File: dachau.jpg (37 KB, 349x221)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>474879728
He looks like the kinda guy whos great grandparents were put on a train to summer camp back in the day.
>>
>>474876432
we dont sign our posts here
>>
MY FAVOURITE FACTION:
>Put upon
>Extremely over-tiered
>Played by a few amazing players (like me) but mostly played by retards I have to carry
>Underpowered gear
>ZERO advantages

YOUR FAVOURITE FACTION:
>Developer bias
>Extremely under-tiered
>Played by meta-surfing retards who get free wins by being OP
>Overpowered gear
>EVERY advantage

It's this simple! All jokes aside Germany is dominant right now due to a snowball effect, not due to having outlandishly OP gear or anything. Their only really super powerful thing is the King Tiger.
>>
borgward iv pzjg. wanze when?
>>
>>474879728
fuck off queerdro
>>
>>474879728
Hey Quadbros!
>>
Event!
https://enlisted.net/en/news/show/720-georgy-shpagin-s-birthday-en/#!/
>>
Graphical glitches are pretty common on the PS4 version of Enlisted
>>
>>474920305
That's a nice portrait
>>
>>474921483
Ik im visiting grandparents and using my old console and its terrible
Slow loading
Sometimes it takes a while for the map to load correctly
For vehicles I got to wait for like a minute to load in
>>
Good afternoon gentlemen, fuck stalingrad
>>
>>474920305
>They now let you buy Spaghet and Bong swords
>>
Are mortar squads that bad ?
>>
>>474938528
If you play with someone who can spot for you, they're pretty decent.
You're better off running assaulters in most cases, though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rZHBqjgN2c

/ourguy/ with a 15 minute rant about r*ddit
>>
>>474948595
>Man who can't read that the Gorov is a rifle slot weapon calling others retarded
>>
Microsoft Game Pass
>>
>>474860742
Isn't that just for legacy flamer 2 squads? All the main progression squads level up super fast
>>
>>474948595
tl;dr?
>>
>>474958525
they didn't like his video about flame tanks
says it's a toxic cesspit of negativity
>>
>>474948595
I was in a d*scord where some zigger was harassing him about being a wehraboo and bitching about how most of the BR adjustments were German.
I asked the orc if he thought the ZB-26 deserved to be in BR 3 and he said yes
>>
>>474959281
it's just his german autism speaking I think he's german anyway
>>
>>474896896
No Germany is straight overpowered. They get actual functional assault rifles, and play a faction without one, get not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 different autorifles in the tree itself, best AntiTank at high BRs, best SMGs by a wide angle, and best tanks. All the shit that matters. And the one piss poor argument, muh planes, is horseshit as its not like Allied armor is immune to airstrikes and have comparatively worse armor. Put another way, wehrboos claim that Germany is anything but overpowered falls appart when you suggest they stop playing it or play without those items.
>>
>>474971608
>get not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 different autorifles in the tree itself
huh
>best AntiTank at high BRs
the same as soviets?
>best SMGs by a wide angle
what
>>
>>474855129
You're such an asshole, and think everyone else is dumb enough to fall for this shit. You don't want the stg45 at br3 because you think it's fair for it to be bottom tiered against br5s a significant portion of time, you're wanting it at br3 because, as a faction, german br3 gets downtiered most of the time and anything at br3 is effectively br2, which you know, but you also know you can't just admit you want a fucking assault rifle at br2, so you say put it at br3 knowing full well it would just be the insta best premium squad, a literal pay to win, fighting predominatly br1/2 matches.

The practical equivalent of putting the stg45 squad at br3 I'd putting the Firefly at Br2, making it predominatly see br2 matches in a machine that is, by and large better than ANYTHING it would see but it being basically sub par to everything it sees currently at BR5 (lower crew count, paper armor, and a gun that cannot pen its top tier peers with anything approaching reliability).

And there's at least an ARGUEMENT to putting the Firefly at br2 or 3 as historically it was an early war modification but the stg45 is literally a post war gun.
>>
>>474972994
The Drum MG-13 squad is better than the StG-45 squad and it's at BR 3.
>>
>>474972994
The VG-2, VG.1-5, Panzer 4J are all Endsieg weapons at BR 3.
Why can't the StG-45M be BR3?
It's not cause it's an Endsieg weapon, it's now cause it's good cause it isn't. It's BR5 because it's meant to be the BR5 Premium squad for Germany even though it's shit. And by not complaining about it you are over tiering a squad that is inferior to Allied premium equivalents like the Monitor.
>>
>>474973875
The monitor is a light machine gun. The STG45 is an assault rifle. Fair being fair, at Br3, the stg45 squad would need: less starting Ammo (3 20 round magazines = 60, vs 3 30 round = 90, so drop the ammo), a movement penalty (as the colt monitor does)

Again, this is transparent: putting a fucking AR at BR3 for the Germans would be tantamount to putting it at Br2, and expecting a post war AR at BR2 is unrealistic.

By extension, put the EM1 in its original 280 at Br3, I'm sure you'll think that's fair.
>>
>>474973875
You know you can just play against bots if you want kill dolls? You don't need to go out of you're way to make 1/2 the game unplayable.
>>
>>474971608
>i play a faction without one
bro you are american, your rifleman are assaulters at BR5, go cry in the forums for an actual semi rifle like a tech tree T20. And maybe start looking at all the tree to see why BR 5 is a shit as it is.
>>
>>474974607
>The monitor is a light machine gun
It's a premium 5 man squad with every solider equipped with it and an engineer. It makes no difference.
>ng a fucking AR at BR3 for the Germans would be tantamount to putting it at Br2
Like the Mkb-35?
>and expecting a post war AR
It's now post war.

Being an assault rifle doesn't mean anything. I don't know why you're being such a disingenuous faggot. But then again single nation players are all mentally challenged. The Owen has higher DPS, the Garand has higher DPS, The BAR has higher DPS. The BAR and Garand have longer effective ranges, The BR3 Tommy guns are comparatively equal to the StG-45M. The .30 Tommy Gun is superior in every way to the StG-45M sans fucking capacity, like those 10 shots at that RoF matter.

>>474974762
>Mommy mommy this terrible gun that is just VG1-5 with an auto switch will ruin the game
Maybe /wtg/ is more your sped.
>>
>>474978323
>Like the Mkb-35
A GOLD order that isn't available anymore and only usable in SMG slot.

You're such a faggot for expecting the STG45 to be at tier 3. How about br4? Since that's lower than Br5 where the so called better assault rifles are. But that's not good enough for you since all you want to do is bully fucking sprinfield newbies.

Idk what will cause you more buyers remorse: being stuck with a non ptw premium br5 squad or the game just going the way of HaGs and you just fucking lose ALL you're premium squads to a server shutdown. You know making Germany the only usable faction is what killed HaG too, right? Same faggots as you constantly power creeping the nazis until the game was fundamentally unplayable and essentially killed interest as games became boring and queue times went through the roof.
>>
>>474979041
>But that's not good enough for you since all you want to do is bully fucking sprinfield newbies.
Oh no I can't bully noobs with my +P+ MP-40. Guess I will just stick to 2x Drum MG-13s, Flamenpanzer, Supressed MP-40, Skdfz w/Kwk 43.
I don't know what's more insulting, you being this disingenuous or you thinking everyone else is too stupid to realize. You just want to have your "muh dumb stinky whearboos want to ruing the game" and will not accept how stupid you get with each post.
>>
>>474973875
V.G-2 is at BR 2 now actually. Just like the MP-3008
>>474974607
>Fair being fair, at Br3, the stg45 squad would need: less starting Ammo (3 20 round magazines = 60, vs 3 30 round = 90, so drop the ammo), a movement penalty (as the colt monitor does)
The Monitor squad can get vitality
>and expecting a post war AR at BR2 is unrealistic.
Is it less realistic than an Endsieg SMG or bolt action at BR 2?
>>
>>474982918
Lol you're argument is that Germany is already woefully overpowered by having a higher number of low tier premiums that wipe the floor with the US and your answer is to... add another? Just go play against bots in a private match if you just want to win endlessly against kill dolls.
>>
>>474984485
>Is it less realistic than an Endsieg SMG or bolt action at BR 2?
They shouldn't have been downtiered EITHER.
>>
>>474985435
Thank you for showcasing why no one should be listening to you
>>
>US still doesn't have CAS 3
Tiny Tims when?
>>
File: 1711241993864442.jpg (394 KB, 1920x1080)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>474972994
I don't own the StG 45. I will never own the StG 45. It's just a piece of shit gun that is massively over-tiered. It's almost identical to the M3A1 Grease Gun but with 1.4 extra damage and higher muzzle velocity. Seriously:
>M3A1
8.2 damage.
470 ROF.
30 round mag.
2.4 second reload.
0.52 dispersion.

>StG 45 (M)
9.6 damage.
450 ROF.
30 round mag.
2.6 second reload.
0.50 dispersion.

The M3A1 is a Tier I weapon that can be put on Ass IVs that can get sprint speed, vit and recoil reduction as well as reload speed. Is having 1.4 extra damage really worth 5 whole BRs in difference? If they added a theoretical "M3 Super Grease Gun" that was identical to the regular Grease Gun, but had 1 extra damage, would that be a BR V weapon or a BR III weapon?

>so you say put it at br3 knowing full well it would just be the insta best premium squad, a literal pay to win, fighting predominatly br1/2 matches.
The MG 13 Drum, MG 30, and PP Dolganov are lower tier than the StG and are significantly better. Are they Pay2Win or overpowered? The real issue is just matchmaking as it stands being not granular enough. BR III shouldn't be facing BR I at all, and should mostly be facing BR II and BR IV.
>>
>>474971608
2 months ago people were saying germany was straight up worthless, the stgs were trash compared to the fedorov/as-44, etc
ironically, at the moment, the 3 axis and axis-like(because russia certainly wasn't a good ally) factions are all about even in top BR with all their shenanigans, the US is, as always, suffering
>>
>mutts are fotm team
>germoids seethe about it
>germoids are fotm team
>one severely autistic mutt seethes about it
>>
File: 1683373886781406.png (440 KB, 453x449)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
Why do so many players in this game seem so afraid of actually playing the game? It's not often you play a fast paced FPS and have most of your team just milling about in the back lines, afraid of being shot at. Every faction I play is like this today, the shitting asscunt is going on? Every faction, every BR, it's like my whole team just mills around in our spawn or at our rallies.
>>
>>474996465
I don't think the burgers have been fotm since tunisia honestly
>>
>>474996892
They had a couple weeks after the universal carrier
>>
>>474995268
it is funny because that squad is the latvian SS so one would think it was going to be decent.
>>
>>474997404
oh yeah
that makes sense
man I love that little bastard, I just wish it could go over the little wall and hide in stores on the river map
>>
>people are saying germany has the best assault rifles
>people are saying the stg45 should be at br3
is it just 2 really focused dudes or what
>>
>>474997636
>devs self insert is a $40 shit tier premium
I don't know enough Latvian history to know if this is funny or not.
>>
>use breda 30
>it feels terrible
>take headset off
>it feels great
it really do be sound design
>>
dear god the marines with the 20 round thompson are really fucking good at BR II
>>
>>475009495
They're pretty good, yeah. The small mag is annoying but the M21/28 is the second best .45 gun in the game, even with a tiny mag.

>>475004656
The Breda is a really average MG, middling for its BR in terms of performance. It always got a bad rap because it's terrible compared to the MG 13 and MG 34, but compared to the VB and Madsen it's much nicer to use.
>>
>>474815684
dying game sadly. shits more common by the day no matter what BR i que into
>>
>>475009495
I just wish they were assaulter 4s so I could stack reload reduction
>>
How do you make your mortarmen bombard a point?
>>
>>475017604
You do it yourself, bud
>>
>>475009495
>>475010660
the m21/28 50 rounder is gonna be /ourguy/
best thompson sights? check
50 boolet? check
gonna be good
>>
The Ho-Ri is such a racecar for its size. 1100 HP engine, just ridiculous.
>>
>>475028438
everything about it is absurd
fucking bullshit tank
>>
>>475029076
Sucks that they didn't put the twin 25mm AA gun on the back like it was "planned" to have. It's already a paper tank, why not just go all the way? Where would the Japs have even gotten an 1100 HP tank engine?
>>
>>475029491
From their aircraft like everyone else.
>>
niggers
>>
>>475004656
The sound is the one thing I like about the Breda
>>
>>474955846
Flametrooper 2 Axis is 19640 for the first level
>>
>defending against burgers
>get sniped from three different angles running to the objective
>objective completely empty at times
>zero attempts to cap aside from bots
>tickets bleeding painfully slow
What the fuck is wrong with these deranged mutts?
It's like all the players that made germany terrible switched to americans or something
>>
File: 1713250851621152.jpg (74 KB, 720x720)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>475060525
>Americans

>Snipers in far off places that no normal human being would go to

>Germans
>Horseshoe crab manouver around the objective (Moving verboten)

>Soviets
>?

>Japanese
>?
>>
>>475062406
Soviets is Dhsk spam and Japs is mortar spam
>>
Sup Cockfags
https://enlisted.net/en/news/show/721-sound-mods-en/#!/
We are getting sound mods finally. Which means I can replace the end match music with Hitler speeches, replace the engine sound of the Ho-Ri with gundam sound effects and replace the unhinged bong warcries with the unhinged scotsman rant from Samurai Jack
>>
>>475004656
>uses the best sounding MG in the entire game
>hates it
at least hate it for the lower stats
>>
>>475064220
https://youtu.be/Jb3y2465Qpg?si=O-rUEVQQeWHSuHqy
>>
Maus
>>
I think the japanese should have cute japanese girls
it's not like they're very historically accurate at the moment anyway
>>
File: vxuyk4seaso61.jpg (31 KB, 403x500)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
I think Germany should have a squad of Japanese medics in German officer uniforms with Katanas
>>
I think the americans should have a YB-35
>>
>>475062406
Soviets are map dependent. In Stalingrad, they all play Enemy at the Gates and in other campaigns they just kinda wander around aimlessly. Japs just win by being fucking psychopaths and are probably the most OP and evil faction played by the most reprehensible freaks, I say this as someone who just plays the Japs for easy wins during events etc.
>>
I am really glad they are giving out swords more often. I think they should have mini events regularly. Like, I dunno, 50% extra XP weekends, sword and pistol events every fortnight, bring back old event guns like G98 Warmod and .30 Thompson once a month. It would keep players engaged and give newfags a chance to get stuff they missed out on.
>>
>>475126563
I wouldn't mind some event junk brought back every now and then
I missed out on the suppressed sten boys and their cool tinyfinger portrait, plus the 50 round lansneeder
>>
>>475127632
The Silenced squads are easily some of the strongest in the game, but my tier 2 lineups are too full to justify using them these days. I need more squad slots. The 50 round Land of Chesterfield looks kinda crappy on paper, but for some reason it actually has significantly lower recoil than the regular Lanchester. Broadly speaking it's a pretty unattractive gun for Tier 3 just because it competes with the .30 Thompson for space. Hell, I'd take the M1A1 over it to better deal with Vitality.
>>
File: capture.jpg (174 KB, 2382x1029)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>watch beneath hill 60
>see this scene
>immediately write a complaint to the australian government because assault engineers are not allowed sniper rifles and it breaks my immersion
>>
>>475130586
That's clearly a Jap event squad
>>
>>475131017
it's ww1 dude, japan was on the allied side
>>
what if the bomb game mode was like super fucked up and it would start on the last bomb and the defending team had to assault to keep the bomb from exploding for a set amount of time

that'd be fucked up
>>
>>475128884
I wish that event squads had their own extra slot, accessible to everyone.
>>
>No event going on
>Nobody builds rallies at all
>Sometimes I am literally the single person on my team building rallies
>Even Marshals with full meta squads don't build ANY rallies

>Event with "have your rally point used" task pops up
>My team has 6 fucking rallies

>>475136745
There should be a free premium squad slot and a free event squad slot. I wanna use my Charltons and stuff. I want the Steam release already so I can spend 300 of my steambux on the game and buy 10 slots for every faction.
>>
>>475064220
they need to add the datamined match soundtrack so it can be replaced
>>
>>475136745
latvia needs sheckles to fight putin. please understand
>>
>>475064220
Do the World at War ones. Hitler speeches for Germany, Kiefer Sutherland screaming at Americans, etc
>>
>>475147647
I cannot believe World at War had a Hitler speech as the victory tune for the Germans. You could NOT get away with that now.
>>
Is it normal to run into blatant cheaters in higher battle rating games? Every time I go to the pacific no matter which side I fight its always some guy on the other team spinning around from 400 meters away clearing squads. Low rated matches I see 0 issue or if I'm not in the pacific.
>>
File: 1710567317394802.webm (3 MB, 1152x648)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
>>475148121
Yes, yes it is. Pretty much all of the top players are cheaters or cheater-adjacent (play with cheaters, use drugs). This clip doesn't even show the full story, because afterwards this guy (Merc66, largely considered to be legit and the best player in TEH WHOEL GAEM) seems to only just realise that his lock-on wasn't a false positive and starts shooting at the guy he initially snapped onto. He literally snaps onto a guy he can't see through wooden cover (the cheat might not detect that as blocking the aimbot) and doesn't fully realise what has happened.

Top tier is infested, just like War Thunder.
>>
File: 1705439493765604.jpg (149 KB, 699x900)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>475148563
Also, I know it sucks, but here's the full clip in slightly better quality. You can see him snap to one guy, then to another who is behind visual cover, then pull away from the snap and run out into the open. He legitimately does a double take when he notices the second guy he snapped to and shoots him.

https://files.catbox.moe/m6ma9h.mp4

Yes, I know, Catbox.

>M-maybe it was a coincidence
Yeah dude, it's a coincidence that this guy just so happened to perfectly centre a target he obviously couldn't see in the middle of his screen. I don't give a shit how much he says he uses "aim training" and it would be better if the community stopped fellating "pro" players who are all cheating.

I'd suggest making a shitlist of people you suspect of cheating and just quitting the match if you see these people on either team. I said it earlier, it's not your responsibility to make these people have fun. You have zero commitment or obligation to stay in matches with cheaters.
>>
>>475149774
I thought it was so weird that a bunch of these guys were running Johnson LMGs with BAR A2s and swapping between them. Another one of those good in concept, retarded in practice things.
>>
>My team has me
>Enemy team has four players half as good as me
>My team just gets fucking reamed
It's funny, my team started doing better AFTER people quit, because bots build rallies (the only other people on my team with ANY engineer points were bots) and get on the point. We almost mounted a counter-attack, but alas, the Germans had but a single Panzer IV J (which, as we all know, is literally invincible) who just sat there shelling the point with infantry supporting him, so we lost. My only real option for killing him was to get in my own tank, which I couldn't do because as soon as I wasn't babysitting the point, it would fall. Oh well!
>>
>tunisia loading screens don't have the MEC theme playing over them
shame
>>
The Enfields at BR II are actually the single most OP thing in the game but nobody cares because the Germans are shit stomping.
>>
I hardly even use bolt actions at BR 2
>>
>>475162430
9 man bolt action squads are incredible for exploiting an opening on the point. Just packing them on for area control. I have two in my German (Moschetto and Lebel) and American (Berthier M16 and Enfield) lineups for that purpose. Being able to put 9 mines on the point when the match starts is also a huge advantage. In particular, the No. 4 Enfield is REALLY strong because it doesn't unzoom between shots, which means that if you have a crosshair drawn on your screen or can track the middle well you can just keep pelting out bullets with relatively high accuracy before even sighting again. The Winchester and Mannlicher can also do this but they do not have bayonets and have half the magazine capacity.
>>
>>475162798
I know the benefits of riflemen squads in general, they're my main squads for most factions in BR 5. I just don't use bolt actions enough to maintain proficiency necessary to stay good with them.
>>
>>475162020
yes, i am fucking mad that i don't have a british rifleman squad. I am seriously thinking about using the MG or Mortar squad filled with mostly rifleman.
>>
>>475170262
Wow, none of the new American rifle squads are British. That's actually interesting. Wasn't the only British Rifleman squad in the entire game the 46th Battalion in Tunisia, who were Rifleman 2s? I actually have 9 total British Rifleman 2s sitting around, it's a shame Rifleman 2 is a bit shitty for low tier because you don't gain much by running REALLY REALLY FAST with a bolt action and it's better to use Rifleman 3s.
>>
>>475170641
At least be happy you have an option. More people speak Italian in my BR 5 German line up than in My BR 2 Italian line up that only uses Italian guns and suqads.
>>
>>475170956
That's pretty funny. Makes me wish I had finished Tunisia to get the Italian Ass 3s.
>>
File: 1712782998228676.jpg (1.38 MB, 1308x3650)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
This is THE most powerful lineup in the game. STENGODS cannot be BEATEN.
>>
>>475176389
Seeing that Maori with gigantism in that ridiculous tiny hat got me thinking that I never tried to put those goofy heads on my old bong squads
>>
>>475180560
They're so fucking funny, I love it.
>>
Also this Moroccan looks like Nic Cage
>>
Have I always been able to give these guys shorts?
>>
My commandos look like they're about to execute some color'd folks
>>
>>475181120
The guy kneeling looks really sad but the guy in front of him looks resigned.
>>
>>
>>475181574
The Austen is such a horrible piece of shit, it has "old Sten" stats from before it was buffed.
>>
Just realized I have four bong squads in BR 5
>>
I can't bring myself to fully customize these guys for one campaign, let alone three.
These costs are fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>475185387
Costs were more reasonable when cross-campaign items only needed to be bought once.
>>
>>475185901
Was that ever true or are you gaslighting us?
>>
>>475187156
It wasn't intentional. If an item was available in multiple campaigns and you had it equipped in one, it was automatically equipped on the others. It didn't display as such in the menu, but they would be wearing it in-game.
It was kind of annoying if you actually had campaign-specific items equipped in different campaigns because then they might end up overwriting it
>>
>>475187156
>>475187518
Oh and their sort-of apology for fixing an exploit that was letting people save a little bit of cosmetic tokens was to make heads universal so you don't need to buy them for each campaign
>>
>>475187156
>>475187518
>>475188463
The head thing was a nice compromise, but really they need to reduce costs by a little. Chest pieces could afford to go down to 6. I shouldn't complain because I have heaps of customisation and customisation orders, but it sucks for newfags.
>>
>>475188943
It’s ridiculous, if you wanted to fully customize ONE squad for 5 different campaigns then it would cost like 900 tickets. They need to create a more complex system where campaigns fit into biome categories, and let players elect to use a biome customization that would apply to all relevant campaigns or stick to campaign specific ones
>>
>>475189230
The biome category really is the best option.
>Winter
>Summer
>Pacific
>>
do the nips even have premium paras or is it just the one event squad?
>>
>>475190924
One event but there supposedly has been a datamine of a 2nd squad.
>>
Why has the evebt disappeared?
>>
Sales just dropped. Squad slots are 50% off. Get hype.
>>
>>475201618
>oink oink
ok paypig
>>
>>475204385
1) My Gold is all from stealing from Gaijin.
2) Cry about it.
>>
Is the BF 109 G14 the best anti bomber aircraft?
>>
>>475206518
The paypig one? You can do the same amount of work with the Fw 190 A-8 or D-12 in the tree. Honestly you don't need that many 30mm cannons to kill anything it faces.
>>
>>475207645
No the free one in the 15. /JG 52 squad from Berlin
>>
>>475208609
Yeah, it's good enough at it. Flies well, too. You can use basically any top tier German fighter or fighter bomber for anti-bomber duties. I'd mostly recommend using the Fw 190 D-12. It pulls double duty well.
>>
*squeals* time to purchase the medisluts squad!
>>
>>475212208
Why would you willingly buy such a crappy squad?
>>
>Can't buy the Ho-Ha
>Can't buy the LVT
Well there goes half my purchase list
>>
>>475212552
What are the other 2?
>>
>>475212552
Items only go on sale if they are two patches old. There's nothing much worth buying since most premiums are terrible. M24 and Panzier III M maybe? Even those are sidegrades.
>>
>>475212294
>soviet main
>coomer
>like submachine guns
>double XP
>variety
>>
>>475212725
Type 100 Para, Sdkfz 251, M24, G30M. It's not quite 50%
>>
i think i am going to get the panzer III m and the G41(m) or erma luftwaffe squad.
>>
How much is each level of squad slots?
>>
>>475213797
Well ik the last one costs like 995 during the sale
>>
>Enlisted and WT sale happens at the same time so all my stonks have dropped and the smart move is to hold till Christmas
Luckily I have enough sheckles to buy what I want right now but I should have sold last week.
>>
>>475213027
It's just a kinda crappy squad. Medics are dubious at best, medics with what is one of the worst Soviet SMGs is even more questionable.

>>475213595
The Erma EMP is bad, it's an Austen with .2 more damage. Don't bother.

>>475213797
I think it goes 490, 990, 990, 1490, 2000.
>>
File: das_ding1945.jpg (606 KB, 1921x1080)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
Do I buy the Chaffee at half price, I wonder?
>>
>>475184091
>>475185387
Don't use the new British faces if you can help it
>>
>>475216260
It's not really worth it. The Crusader does the same thing with all the same disadvantages.
>>
TZ-45 or Gerat 03?
>>
>>475219226
Both are terrible. The TZ, if you must, since German Tier III gets down-tiered often. The Great has nothing going for it.
>>
>>475218834
The Crusader has a 3 man crew, no pintle 50, slow as fuck, is british and has the HE power of a wet fart
>>
Slot upgrades only apply to one faction, jesus fucking christ gaijin are greedy faggots
>>
>>475220623
Crusader is fast as fuck and the HE is actually pretty decent. Not as great as the 75mm but still very good
>>
>>475220623
I don't think I have ever used a mounted fifty cal for more than 1 second per spawn because doing so results in instantly being sniped.
>>
>>475222516
It's technically cheaper now because you only need to buy for 4 factions instead of 6 if you played all campaigns. That's what they will say, at least.
>>
>>475215509
but they're cute girls :3
>>
Do assault riffle kills count for the smg kill event task?
>>
>>475215509
i know, but they are BR II and have pretty cool uniforms.
>>
>>475219226
The only problem with the TZ squad is having 15 vitality so they can't use vitality, aside from that they are Hitler bodyguards, gets cool uniform and the TZ itself is a Beretta M38A (40 rounds) at BR III with better dispersion and worst recoil.

The Garat is a really sad rifle, when you look at it you might think it is a G43 with more ammo, but it actually has G41 damage which makes it a worse FG-42 I. Also, rifleman III with meme stats 28 weapon handling and sub 15 vitality and mobility. That thing needs ZH damage.
>>
>>475184091
Is that a gigantic drinking flask backpack?
>>
>>475233326
It's a brit flamethower tank
>>
Test server is online
https://forum.enlisted.net/en/t/testing-the-next-update/141549
patch notes
https://forum.enlisted.net/en/t/preliminary-patch-notes-of-update-26-april/141539
>>
>>475239860
>https://forum.enlisted.net/en/t/preliminary-patch-notes-of-update-26-april/141539
>patch notes
TL;DR
Bipods
Unfucking some SMGs
Cosmetic tweaks
Repairing components from inside the tank
Visual fuckery for gunner view weapons
UI updates
Graphic Driver updates
Map point tweaks
>Most important: Increased AI rally building

Someone complained about this in this thread:
>SOC-1 - fixed a bug that caused the turret machine gun to be disproportionately small compared to the fuselage of the airplane.
>>
The M3A1 Halftrack fucking slaps

>spawn
>shoot down enemy plane
>drive to 75m away from the point
>clear out the point with the machine gun
>exit the vehicle and cap the point
>reinforcements can spawn on the vehicle
>>
>>475239860
>The one-piece torso appearance options in the Pacific War campaign for the US were divided into two, torso and legs.
Neat.
>>
the berlin outfit for the engineers
>>
>>475234230
I'd outfit an entire squad with that for looks alone.
>>
>>475242857
>Adjusted the aiming angles of the engineer’s machine guns

>Corrected angles of positioning on window sills.

Can I finally aim this cunts down, allowing me to build them in elevated positions?
>>
New gold order vehicles that people found on the test client
https://forum.enlisted.net/en/t/new-bp-vehicles-in-the-test-server/141554
>>
>>475263875
Also Jap Hotchkiss and Ke-7 confirmed.
Both Machineguns. The Hotchkiss is showing as gold order while the sig appears to be progression.
>>
>>475216260
https://youtu.be/gvdf5n-zI14?si=UAOlVsdwejCjzVHJ
>>
Definitely won't ever need more than 1 purchased squad slot per faction, playing with premium + 1 gold squad in your loadout.
>>
>>475273323
Buy all the slots and another year of premium, goy
>>
File: 1699137017820815.jpg (101 KB, 721x716)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>475264872
>Japs are getting a tree BAR
Weird choice.

>>475273323
>>475273870
Squad slots are nice but I really dunno how to fill them. I suppose you always "need" paratroopers + your meta squads? I have 6 infantry slots and 2 vehicle slots and I kind of struggle to fill them. For top tier I guess it's always some combination of:

>Rifle
>Rifle
>Assault
>Assault/Flame
>Para
>Machine gun
>Tank
>Plane

If I had two more slots I really don't know what I would put in them. I don't use APCs at all because they take me out of the battle for too long.
>>
>Erma EMP with suppressor moved from BR 3 to BR 2.
aw cmon
I really liked using it in BR5
>>
File: 1698187492999114.jpg (432 KB, 1308x964)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>>475280395
On the one hand it makes sense since the silenced EMP is just a Sten, but on the other hand, why? It's totally fine at BR III.
>>
>>475280680
I think all the suppressed variants of BR2 guns were supposed to be BR2 as well but they just forgot the erma
>>
>You can now aim mounted guns downwards
>However, they still have that bug where they are super inaccurate if you mount while crouching
What the fuck is this, Darkflow?
>>
File: 1699070883923252.jpg (484 KB, 1920x1080)
484 KB
484 KB JPG
>>475281715
Also this happens with some guns? Oh and they are adding the free premium slot by the way.
>>
did they fix the fucked up dithering on facial hair?
>>
>Join a match as Japs
>American team puts up the TINIEST bit of resistance
>The TINIEST smidgen
>Four people of my team quit and two enemy tanks just roll into our spawn
The playerbase of this game is disgusting.
>>
cock tank, chowfee, or mathilda
mathilda seems to be very armored with a shit gun, chaffee is the opposite, cock tank has a penis

a very difficult decision
>>
>>475292123
>Cock tank
Funny meme but completely pointless.

>Matilda
Basically undeadable but extremely slow with a terrible gun. I have never been threatened by a Matilda ever, they just have zero battlefield presence because they are basically just armed with a machine gun.

>Chaffee
Probably your best choice, since it's a stabilised 75mm on a mobile chassis at BR II.
>>
>>475292373
that's what I was thinking
shame the church is not only BR3 but also the III and not the VII
god I love the church VII
>>
>>475293065
Sadly the Churchills will never be useful in Enlisted because they will always be up-tiered to face King Tigers. In a hypothetical world where down-tiers existed for anyone but the Germans, the Churchill would be pretty good to have.
>>
>>475280395
>>475280680
Okay, now do I give my 5 Ermas to my three Flammpanzer and two Flakpanzer crew, or give all 5 to my Pz. III M crew?
>>
>>475293872
You give them to an Assault squad with a Medic for FIVE ERMAS. Silenced guns are way too useful/overpowered to be stuck in vehicle squads.
>>
>>475294152
How are you guys getting five of weapons? All I can purchase is 4
>>
>>475296397
You could get five Ermas in the past, not anymore.
>>
File: medicmuh.jpg (35 KB, 424x486)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>475294152
>assault squad with a (1) Medic
MEDIC CHADS RISE UP
>>
>>475299981
>No engineer
Awful.
>>
>>475300083
WRENCHES AND HAMMERS MAKE YOU WEAK
ABANDON THE TOOL BELT AND TAKE A MEDKIT
>>
What did you guys buy on sale? I've purchased:
>Dicker Max
>Tobruk Squad
I don't even have room for the Tobruk squad at the moment but I've been wanting to make sure I get them for some time.
>Starter Pack x4
Also considering:
>Winchester G30M
Seems somewhat pointless now though compared to the No. 4 Enfield
>TZ-45 or Gewehr 41 (M)
To fill out my BR3 lineup. I should probably just shell out the silver and commit to a ZK-383 assaulter squad though.
>Churchill III
Decent all-round BR3 tank, currently just have the 105 which is an infantry mulcher but struggles against armor that's not Japanese. Need that promised extra slot to utilize it though.
>Fedorov MG
Just to expand options at BR5, though word is the Fedorov is getting nerfed on the test server so that makes me wary
>SU-76M
Seems like a really solid BR2 vehicle, though I know I don't have room for it in my current lineup
>Type Ko
Would be a definite pick if they weren't a 4 man, which is just awful. 5 would have been borderline, but not 4.
>Hurricane Mk IV
If the guns were ever fixed to have the right belts, could be a fun low-BR plane.
>PPD 1944
Piece of shit with a 71 round drum, would be a solid pick for a BR3 lineup IF it had an engineer. Another squad gutted by being 4-man.
>>
>>475301041
Anon-kun, you can put your own engineer in the PPD squad... Look at the Enlisted Resource in the OP...
>>
>>475301041
Winchester G30M brought into BR2 is pretty nuts. i picked it up myself. Gewehr 41 guys look cool and the gun shoots like a dream, was the other one I grabbed.
>>
>>475301041
healslut squad and chaffee
could probably get one more if I really wanted

the PPT-27 is tempting because I actually really like the PPT for being just about the only non-1895 nagant gun chambered in 7.62x38R, plus it's dirt cheap
the BA-11 is also kinda tempted because I always thought it was a funny lil guy
the sten mkIII ~looks~ cool but I'm not a big fan of the sten at all
the 38(t) is cool and one of my favorite tanks for how cute it is but the 37mm gun just isn't very good at all
>>
>>475302496
Also the PPD is a bit redundant because the Soviets get the laser beam PPSh at Tier III.
>>
>>475302496
Alright I guess I'll grab that as well then, thanks.
>>475302843
G30M is admittedly really nice feeling, however I've just realized it's another 4-man engineer squad, making it a hard no. I think I'll get the G-41 (M), though it having a broken reload and the collar on the coat not matching the rest of it is slightly annoying
>>475303510
With a box magazine. I'd obviously utilize both, though spamming PPSh box does not sound fun.
>>
>>475303467
The PPT is fun to use but also frustrating, it's like a worse M1918 Beretta or OVP.

The BA-11 is just bad, sadly.

Sten Mk III is a Sten II but worse.

Even though people shit on Enlisted for being "le pay2win", it's actually hard to justify buying ANY premiums in this game. Nearly all of them are sidegrades or downgrades.

>>475303994
The PPSh Box is ridiculously strong in the hands of an Ass IV with reload speed. It shits out bullets super fast with autorifle accuracy and reloads instantly with zero recoil. The sole reason people don't complain about it more is because Slav tier III is completely dead. Also, you mentioned the Fedorov being nerfed on the dev server. I gave it a shot and it feels about the same. I guess maybe a TAD more recoil? Hard to tell.
>>
I didn't get this to pop up on my client unless I missed it, but this is floating around on the forums now
>>
>>475304452
pay exorbitant amounts 2 show off
the most advanced variant of p2w
>>
>>475303467
the PPt-27 is genuinely a good pick up considering the price and performance if you plan on sticking around low BR. Going prone you just puke lasers in the direction youre looking. And you can put an engi in the squad making it a 5 man
>>
>>475304452
There is apparently some autismo discord that was testing every single weapon on the test server, claiming a bunch of things had more dispersion or recoil. I think they might be a bunch of retards trying to convince themselves they found the next stealth nerf, but who knows.
>>
>>475304452
>The PPSh Box is ridiculously strong in the hands of an Ass IV with reload speed. It shits out bullets super fast with autorifle accuracy and reloads instantly with zero recoil
Yes, I know, and I would have a squad of them as well. But reload spamming setups are kind of annoying in practice and there are situations where it might get me killed as opposed to the 1944 PPD which has like 9 fucking seconds of trigger time.
>>
>>475304546
>tech tree t20
it's fucking over for the germoids
now the soviets are gonna be fighting bots
>>475304601
I really only use BR2 or BR5 lineups, anything else is a terrible choice
>>
File: 1687967285967721.png (1.86 MB, 1294x919)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
I love these Amoebiggas like you would not fucking believe. All this talk about the PPT made me bust 'em out for my low tier lineup.

>>475304546
>America FINALLY gets an auto rifle
Holy shit, maybe we'll get Tier VI? If the Yanks get an actual autorifle and a better top tier SMG we can split the more powerful Tier V gear into its own tier.

>>475304692
Nerfing the Fedorov seems like an odd thing to do, then again ARs should be nerfed across the board.

>>475304831
That's fair enough. The Dolgonov is totally fine but Tier III Soviets is a fucking wasteland right now, not worth playing at all until maybe the patch drops and we get some shifts in playerbase.

>>475304890
German Tier III is viable, nobody else is, really. It's a shame because BR III is the most fun in the game with arguably the absolute best, most clear balance.

>it's fucking over for the germoids
I don't think it'll make that much difference. Gonna suck rearming my Muttswarm squads, I think I'll just 50/50 T20 and M2.
>>
>G-41 M squad can't get vitality
Oooo I don't know if that is going to work for me.
>>
Which of these for BR3, 37mm meme cannon IL-2 or IL-2M with 23mm, two more 100kg bombs than the other IL-2, plus four rockets?
>>
>>475306184
The IL-2M is better.
>>
>if I use the BT-7A and T-28E in BR2, then I can't use the T-34E STZ and KV-1 in BR3
I am so sick of this episode
>>
>>475306807
Just swap them out before entering MM?
>>
>>475306920
Absolutely not
>>
>>475306942
It takes like 15 seconds, if that. I do it with my Panzer IV J and Panzer III N all the time.
>>
>>
>Preliminary Soviet BR 3 Meme setup
PPD 1944 squad
PPSh-41 Box squad
Lewis Gun squad
Paratroopers (Copied from BR II)
M3 APC (Copied from BR II)
Flame tank (Copied from BR II)
IL-2M
IL-2-37
Yak-9K
La-5FN
>>
Maus
>>
Jagdtiger
>>
Below are some counters to the Ho-Ri:
>>
>>475319304
It dies to .50s and 20mms from the roof.
>>
How much backlash would DF receive if they somehow successfully implemented assistant gunners and basically "redid" how machineguns worked entirely so that they weren't "big assault rifles" but "Squad Automatic weapons" meant for laying down suppressive fire and mowing down targets in the open.
>>
>>475320549
Probably a lot because then they would all be worthless if they required an assistant gunner
>>
>>475319304
Mortars, Molotovs, Napalm, White Phosphorous, Rockets when the doggy door is open, HE splash when the doggy door is open, Destroying the transmission by shooting the underplate then going around since it has almost no horizontal traverse
Use your brain, mutt main
>>
>>475320797
no, they'd be useful, but just not as an offensive weapon you use to charge in with (that would be the preserve of SMG's or assault rifles).

they wouldn't so much "require" an assistant gunner but they'd benefit greatly from having them.
>>
aw man I just realized my BR 3 PPSh-41 assaulters are going to feel really weird because you need to do vertical for the double reload bonus, and I prefer horizontal on the ppsh
>>
>buy slutsquad
>play some games as BR2 soviets
>farthest I've gotten is 3rd cap exactly once
>>
>>475325437
Yeah, Soviets has been really bad tonight.
>>
>>475325626
I think it's just the germgroids being extra sweaty tonight
>>
me-262
>>
>buy slutsquad
way to let everyone know you'll pay money to be a woman, faggot
>>
>>475329607
tranny faggot*
>>
>>475329607
listen anon
I think women dying in war is hot
>>
Apparently there is a T-34-100 and a Whirlwind Mk1 on the Test Server
>>
>>475330404
Oh right I was going to post them but I got sidetracked with these fucking horrible matches I've been having all night
>>
>>475330605
Are they premiums, are they tied to new squads?
>>
>>475330623
you can't see them, they look like these >>475264872 though since the hotchkiss has a bp symbol maybe any which would be premium would likewise have the premium symbol.
>>
oh hey, surprised no one has mentioned this that I've seen anywhere, we got our 11th slot
>>
>>475330404
Whirlwind is showing as an event vehicle (and you can see it which now has me worried I might have missed something because I was looking for missing icons and text strings I'm not supposed to see)
>>
T-34-57
Not sure why you would want that, but there it is
>>
>New BP is all bad, low br machine guns

So disappointed. An anon here told me he thought itd be snipers and it made so much sense I believed him.

I'm sitting on 5 gold weapon cards but nothing terribly interests me
>>
https://forum.enlisted.net/en/t/new-battle-pass-second-season-of-2024/141600
>>475332868
>new machine guns for low BR
machine guns dominate low BR, what are you whinging about
>>
>>475333223
I'm not in low BR in any of the 4 factions and the only MG I felt unusable was the Madsen
>>
>it's another top-loading machine gun based off the vz.26 for americans episode
how do I change the channel
>>
>>475333552
I've got BR 2, 3, and 5 for all four factions. The least you can do is set up 2.
>>
>>475333552
you're missing out, BR2 is pretty fun when it's not a deadzone
plus tunisia and moscow are only playable in BR1-3 afaik
>>
>>475334093
>>475334692
Hmm, just draft up some squads for low br and keep my high br seperate?
>>
>>475335030
Yes
>>
>>475332280
Why wouldn't you want a T-34 with a gun that can kill Tiger Is?
>>
>>475335419
Because I assume that is mitigated by being relatively shit against infantry
>>
>>475335780
Yeah, it would be, but if it's BR III then being able to defend yourself against Panthers and Tigers is helpful. Also, the BP looks fine. Kinda funny that the RPK looks even worse than the Madsen with such a tiny mag.
>>
>>475333223
The actual important part the BP guns getting cycled out:
>M3 grease Suppressed
>Mosin Suppressed
>Arty Lugger
>Beretta 1918/30
>S&W Light Rifle

Aka all the good low BR shit. Gonna need to grab 2x S&W Light Rifles, 2x Suppressed Grease Guns and as many arty lugers I can take
>>
>>475335030
you've got like 12 presets for squad lineups
>>
german teams deserve to suffer
>>
>>475346463
the vast amount of Panzer 4 J I encounter playing as BR2 Soviets is seriously making me reconsider my opinion that the Germans were the good guys in WW2
>>
>>475333223
>woman portrait
yikes!
>>
>2 french weapons
So wee will get an invasion of France next
>>
>>475364393
Yeah, it's called Normandie.
>>
>gommie amoeba camo boys don't get their retarded amoeba camo in stalingrad
what the heck
>>
>>475337565
I think buying something or premium gives you a lot of presets, free to play fags get like 4 per faction.
>>
>>475346463
>>475349560
The most common tank in the average low br Soviet match is the Panzer 4 J
>>
Grinding high BR without premium account is so painful
>>
>>475337553
>light rifles
>good
The best thing in that list is the Artillery Luger and I already have 4 of them (should be 5 but the merge ate it)
>>
>>475385662
PCCs are the most fun low BR guns.
>>
>>475385851
Yeah, if you like giving yourself arthiritis
>>
>>475378658
Grinding anything but BR I is. Gear costs 100,000XP starting at BR fricking II.
>>
>Get 3x300% booster
>Nothing to level up besides my Soviet Medics I neglected
>Can't use it as the US or Soviets because playing them is completely untenable right now
Cool.
>>
>>475395404
Stack with /enlg/
or just play and don't whine about it
>>
>>475395983
All the decent /enlg/ players come with baggage or play with community queers.
>>
>>475396092
>>475395983
Oh and most people here main Germans because of Wehraboo autism and are reluctant to play anything but Germans.
>>
>>475333552
Madsen is trash but it still one shots. You have to use it like a semi-auto rifle with a larger mag
>>475389939
Silver grind is the real pita
>>475335419
>>475332280
ISU-152 and KV-2 when
>>
>>475403680
>Madsen one-shots
Until you run into someone using Vitality. God, Soviet gear at low tiers just completely falls apart against Vitality. The PPS-43 feels like a peashooter because it takes 3 body shots to down somebody.
>>
the dicker max is a fun meme tank, also helps that it can actually pen the highest tier tanks too easily.

i have 1500 gold left. i got the pz M for the lower tiers, dicker for the higher tiers, and now im not sure which to get. i could get another 1k gold if theres a cool squad but which one? can you switch out soldiers for these infantry premium squads?
>>
>>475404897
The pps43 is still my favorite low br smg, you can still wipe squads of viggers in a mag. I always favored the mp40 in other ww2 shooters but not as much in enlisted for some reason.
>>
>>475408979
you really notice the slower rate of fire with the mp40 compared to the PPS43
>>
>>475408979
My favourite low tier SMG is probably the Type 100 Early or Lanchester. Lanchester for the comfortable middle, Type 100 Early for 7.2 damage per shot.
>>
Which would you rather use, a PPSh-41 drum, or a 1921 Thompson with 100 round drum?
>>
File: 1711240372093678.jpg (398 KB, 1300x872)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>Thought making another AVT squad would break the bank
>It actually "only" cost 150k or so + 144 orders for body armour
That being said, I can't play them because the Soviets are functionally unplayable now, but hey. Maybe next patch.

>>475409950
I REALLY like the 1921 Thompson since it's so smooth shooting and kills Vit users in a guaranteed two hits, where the PPSh is 3, which kind of takes away from its ROF advantage.
>>
>>475409950
PPSh
>>
>>475409724
The type 100 early/late is too iconic to replace. I don't like using smgs in low tier US because your choices are m3 or br*tish.
>>
>>475410935
The Owen is underrated its better than the grease gun
>>
>>475410017
No no no not the 1921/28, a REAL 1921 Thompson
>>
>>475410935
>>475411125
You also have the M50, which is fine. The Owen is, in theory, OP as hell, but it's really annoying to use. It's a gun that really benefits from NOT using the zoom function on it.

>>475411278
So a 21/28 with an extra 100 RPM? Yeah, sure.
>>
>>475411420
130 more but different sights
>>
>>475410125
See, that's the problem with .45. It's SO bad that a sensible person would probably take a PPSh-41 over the absolute best possible iteration of Thompson, and there are like 4 of those that we are missing when we count every magazine capacity variation.
>>
File: 1713324758882200.jpg (2.04 MB, 1152x1540)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
>M3A1 Silenced has slightly smaller, clearer sights than the M3A1
Weird.

>>475411820
How different? The sights of the M1921AC in game seem to be the same as the 21/28.

>>475411989
.45 is fun to use. Needing to lead your targets for MASSIVE DAMAGE is fun.
>>
>>475410017
do pilotkas also give the 10% damage reduction?
>>
>>475412158
I think you're right, I'm thinking of the stipulation to change the sights to something cheaper after the overstamped version.
>>
>>475412236
No, but it doesn't really make a difference with headshots. Vit users die in 2 hits whether they have a helmet or not from SMGs and one hit from anything more powerful than that.
>>
>Try to play top tier Slavshits
>Nobody but me builds a SINGLE fucking rally
I actually loathe these niggers. How the fuck can you have entire teams NOT building a SINGLE FUCKING RALLY? Even bots build fucking rallies. You have these guys who are all armed with fucking AVTs and AS-44s and shit just not building fucking rallies. It's infuriating to a degree that's difficult to fully explain. They are actively choosing to lose.
>>
maus
>>
>pick up the suomi squad
>can insta wipe squads in seconds
damn so this is what its like to have the ppsh? how can anyone lose as soviets when you can roll three squads with this shit?
>>
>>475424421
>how can anyone lose as soviets
Fluctuating playerbase, soviets are awkward to play in low BR and nearly impossible to play in high BR at the moment.
>>
>>475424421
Soviets have the best infantry weapons in the game, doesn't help when your teams are entirely made up of privates and console players with a single SVT-38 and a welfare T-34 from Berlin.
>>
You guys think the French weapons are an indicator of them adding France?
On one hand it would seem prudent to re-use assets that are otherwise premium or gold order in other trees, but at the same time I can see a lot of people throwing a fit if they did that
>>
>>475431187
I think it would depend how they handle it, same with a potrntial standalone Italian or British tier. Like say you have the Potez from the German tech tree unlocked, you should get the equivalent French squad already researched at least. I'm not sure what they'd do with stuff like the Chauchat or the Lebel 1886 though.
>>
>>475433825
They already removed all the old premium squads that had French weapons, so they should just stay as legacy items.
>>
>>475433825
>>475434117
>Like say you have the Potez from the German tech tree unlocked, you should get the equivalent French squad already researched at least. I'm not sure what they'd do with stuff like the Chauchat or the Lebel 1886 though.
They didn't do this in War Thunder, you just kept them in the tree you had them in. When Japan became a faction they eventually removed the Arisaka for the Soviets, but let people who bought it keep it. They'll do that with French stuff in current trees. Reusing assets in other trees is normal, look at the Beretta 1918 etc. That's why these things were removed from purchase, so they could be in an eventual French tree.
>>
From some guy on the forums. This is legitimately the first time I've ever seen someone have the Night Witches squad in game.
>>475434117
>>475434207
This seems likely desu
>>
>>475434565
I have them, but unless they create a BR1 queue I don't have a reason to use them
>>
>>475434856
Have you used them at all? It seems like free points for enemy fighters, although I notice Germs rarely use fighters for some reason.
>>
it's crazy that the krauts considered bayos obsolete by 1943
what's all that about
>>
>>475436204
I tried them. On some maps you start high enough that you rip the plane apart in a dive. Bomb load is pitiful.
>>
>>475436921
I genuinely don't know why they were a premium rather than an event squad
their entire purpose, low altitude night raids, is made irrelevant because there's no low altitude spawn and there's no night
they're basically a gigagimped 2-(wo)man assaulter squad with none of the perks of an assaulter
>>
>>475437283
Devs thought it would be a fun inclusion, they were really open with the fact that it is not actually good and is a "collector" item. Back then they didn't do event squads all that frequently, maybe they thought people would be upset with such a shitty event reward or something.
>>
>>475446823
I could understand that if the stendo G98 and its fuck-awful lange visier sights weren't so common nowadays
>>
>>475453287
Every time I use the G98 war mod I stack bodies
>>
>>475431187
>UK and Italy not split yet
>They totally adding France dude
This man is gonna overdose on hopium.
>>
>>475455805
it's fantastic for long-med range fights where the enemy is coming directly at you, but if you ever need to lead any shots you just eat shit because the giant rollercoasters on the side block half your screen
I also don't like the squeaking of the dust cover
>>
>>475455924
Probably, but there is a line of thought that says splitting a faction off is more complicated than adding in the core of a new one
>>
>>475456898
Making a whole new faction would be easier than splitting off Britain and Italy. They don't even have enough stuff for their own trees.
>>
>>475463704
>Said the Frenchman that lost the war in 41
>>
>>475464191
The French don't really have enough for their own tree either, honestly. Neither do the Italians. The Italians would be best paired with the Romanians and Hungarians for an "Axis Etc" tree.
>>
>>475464670
I don't thinkany of the "axis etc" nations would have enough to fill out late game BRs outside of planes
italian tanks were pretty much at their zenith with the P.40 and shoving 90mm AA guns on various random things, hungarian tanks were basically just PzIVs and StuGs in terms of their equivalent, I'm not sure romanian or czech tanks got anywhere past "interwar" in technology outside of the hetzer

france, too, would basically dead-end at BR2/3 in terms of vehicles
literally the only things those countries would have going for them is their guns and planes, which, to be fair, everyone but france could easily reach BR4 with just those alone, but france would have to pull some japan-tier bullshit to exist past BR3
>>
>>475464670
>The French don't really have enough for their own tree either
They only need enough to get to BR 3, which I think they have. Japan didn't launch with anything that is now above BR 2
>>475464670
Italy has enough to get to 3, that's all they need.
>>
>>475464670
>>475467937
They should just bundle nations.
Like for france it would be them and the lowland nations.
Germany gets "northern" axis nations Hungary, Finland etc.
Italy gets "southern" axis nations like Bulgaria and Vichy france.
Hell bundling france and netherlands works since Japan invaded their colonies within a short period of time
>>
>>475472928
>>475472928
>>475472928
>>475472928

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.