[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

If Luminosity is going to drop Goatweek, whats next for our idol?
>>
File: 1708309367188909.png (261 KB, 719x373)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
first for Zomba
>>
>>474610756
Sorry, I was playing in that arena but I forgot to bump the thread. It's still up but not for too much longer.
>>
>>474610756
Hopefully moving on to a real fighting game
>>
GGs arena.
I'll leave it up for 5 more minutes in case anyone else wants to play.
>>474599069
J7212

Also, here's the previous thread >>473697890
>>
>>474613061
Tweek lowkey should have been turned into a SF streamer but hes too autistic for that.
Motherfucker is into Yugayoh now.
>>
>>474613241
Ggs
>>
>>474610756
>Lamenosity dropping the GOAT
Would be he alone for some reason? This doesn't make much sense.
I can see them fucking off from Smash, since their last invitational had the production value of a gay orgy in a gas station bathroom.

The fucking throphy was some corny GC controller.
>>
>>474614374
They should have just invited like 6 or 8 more players, SkyJay/Spargo/Void/Zomba not being there really sucked. Even Zap too, considering he did well in recent coinbox would be nice to see him offline.
I still liked it because Sonix got cucked of another Major win, and I sincerely think it should give points even to the jobbers who participated for punishing people who dodged an invite.
>>
>>474610756
>whats next for our idol?
Being the GOAT of the next Smash game that will be announced this year.
>>
File: 1707197191946988.png (166 KB, 500x233)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>474610756
>Watch "top" level Ult
>The same lame ass niggas playing top tiers
>Or pulling the most sauceless midtier shit ever like Icies, Jigglypuff, MetaKnight, DuckHunt...
Only like 9 players in the whole entire world are worth actually watching... alright lets play
>Boot up the game
>Awful netcode even on wired, regionlock is pointless when I have better connection playing against dudes from germany and china from discord over some "people" in East Cost
>No real ranking, no real ELO or MMR
>Just a meaningless, arbitrary number that goes higher but really can't compare to anyone in any leaderboard
>Playing against people who will most likely one-and-done you no matter if they win or lose
>Either retards playing with wacky rulesets/playstyles for the YOLO win
>Or sweatlords with over 9k hours in Ult alone, that play Smash since they were 11, just to ledgecamp, hold back, throw projectiles and do their cutscene 0-60%+ true combos on you
>Need to call someone on discord or try my luck in arena gacha that I will find someone who has a good connection and is not a pussy and will run a set, instead of running away after first game win or lose

This game is so fucking cooked is not funny anymore.
>>
>>474623537
>Or sweatlords with over 9k hours in Ult alone, that play Smash since they were 11, just to ledgecamp, hold back, throw projectiles and do their cutscene 0-60%+ true combos on you
I will never understand the purpose of these subhumans. They don't go to tournaments, they don't stream, they don't make money outta their wins, they don't even play in a way that is impressive and fun to make people suck their dicks and wanna be their friends, they just play the "optimal" camping way for Elite Smash wins.
For what purpose? Having high GSP won't change your shitty life. You can't even flex that shit on social media.
>>
>>474624150
Maybe they're just playing to have fun. Maybe they're not playing super optimal and you're just bad.
>>
>>474610756
Shit OP made by shit discordfag dupetranny
>>
File: hfgg.png (250 KB, 660x1024)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>>474627114
true
>>
>>474624150
autism
or like the other anon say, it's what they find fun. In a way i think it's like those playing the sims or idk factorio, there's no real purpose behind it besides the feeling you get in the moment
>>
>another dude trooned out in my scene
sigh
>>
File: 1628672506263.png (73 KB, 500x280)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
I think Fox has unironically ruined Melee for me. The better I've become and had had to dealt with his broken shit at a higher level of skill, the more unfun and lame this feels game to me. I'm dead serious: I'd rather handle a camping Falco or a tech-chasing Sheik than having to sit there watching some braindead kid autopiloting on adderall spamming random moves on a Boxx and getting his ass carried by an insane framedata-hitbox combination. The fact that the quintessential rushdown character with the second fastest ground speed happens to have the best ranged pressure tool is just the cherry on top. You're losing a game as Fox? Just run away, GGs.

Sure, I absolutely despise Marths getting braindead autocombos for free and the Peaches spamming downsmash like everyone else, but I genuinely feel Fox is THE character that's slowly sucking the fun out of the game for me. I used to think I enjoyed the matchup when I was a worse player, because you get to win neutral and try out your own combos, but his strenghts become pure bullshit at higher levels of play; it's just too fucking retarded how much broken stuff he gets to have. At least every other top tier has clear weaknesses. And please, don't even fucking try to tell me how """bad""" his recovery is: everyone at this point knows that cope has always been bullshit.
>>
File: fgjb.png (248 KB, 660x1024)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>474627114
Incorrect.
>>
>>474642689
Competitive Melee's fun to spectate, not so much to play is what you're saying?
>>
This is why Sonix beats all your favorite players and tweek is just barely placing better than hbox. The next top 3 is going to be Sonix, Shadic, and some Japanese guy.
>>
>>474662664
Not just competitive. I'm a casual player, I don't compete and I have no interest in ranking up. But the amount of sweaty tryharding losers who just feel like they're playing every game as if their mother's life depended on it in what's basically ANONYMOUS FRIENDLIES it's something I've never seen in any other game. I just want to hop in Unranked and play a GAME for fun, even if it's still a game that you have to put a lot of effort to get good at.
Mind you, I think every top tier has its bullshit and can be played lame as fuck if you want, but in this incresingly toxic environment Fox takes the cake imo.
Camp on the corner, on the top platform, spam projectiles and force approaches even when down in stocks, hit insane combo starters with full invincibility from a (cheated) ledgedash, spam broken framedata in your opponents face.... Fox McCloud just gets it all done, ladies!
Oh, what's that? He got lucky and hit you with one of his recovery moves? It combos into a kill confirm.

Let's not forget to spam the frame-1 move after literally every other move so you don't even have to think about how to approach properly because it automatically makes any move safe to spam. Hell, honestly just spam drill shine for neutral and you instantly win all but 2 matchups.
If the other player is better than you just start running away and NEVER approach: those lasers mean that you get to control the pace of the match for free, baby! Just wait and whiff-punish, easy. And of course don't forget to complain on twitter about how floaties are non-interactive and we need to put more character-specific rules in place to make the game ""less lame"".

Oh, and once in a while remember to have a collective meltdown and start a debate about changing the ruleset because one of the other top tiers may (MAY) have an slight winning chance in just ONE of the stages (but in reality is still a 50-50 at best and fox mains not being used to have to actually win by outplaying their opponent).
>>
>>474642689
what's the deal with Fox in Ultimate? I get matchups are a thing, but this guy steamrolls over so many characters online it's hilarious. I always have to struggle fighting against Incineroar with Yoshi. With Fox? Just run over him with your lol dash attack and sweep for the win.

Is this the power of a top tier character? Speedy character + internet delay? Or am I only running into the good matchups for Fox? I admit, this is 6M right now where as my Yoshi is in Elite. But even then, I never had this feeling where I have always have the ability to overcome my enemies no matter what they throw at me.
>>
When will melee players get sick of fizzis shit? How far can he push them?
>>
File: sxvh.jpg (20 KB, 578x411)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>474677502
>still seething after all these years
when are you going to kill yourself?
>>
>>474624150
They just blow fucking dick at this game, but think having high GSP means they are good.
>>
>>474667275
Tweek already cooked him + he has a SuperMajor W while Sonix has been cucked from a Major W this year + kys retarded results fag
People will look back at players who inspired them, nobody truly respects a GSP demon who got popular due to being the best camper of all time, imagine thinking being one of the """best""" at Ult is a bigger legacy than Tweek, Esam, Danny, Marss, Nairo, Light have
Just shut your stupid whore mouth up
>>
>>474668356
Do keep in mind this is a 20+ year old game. The only people who would still be playing this game are people who are interested in the competitive scene and accept Fox as the baseline for the game.
>>
>>474689108
the thread is better when you don't post in it
>>
>>474677502
i think it's a pretty understandable plan, ride it until you can't anymore and then gradually do what you're pushing back on to not lose your clientele. As in, if people will get uppity about paid ranked he'll just increase the free days or something, eventually fixing that shit about servers costs (when he said they could cost a lot less on him but he doesn't feel like doing that), adding those features he promised but never delivered and eventually making it free while still asking donations "to help development!" (even when there will be nothing else to add to it)
>>
>>474689108
I thought you were exaggerating but holy....
Top 8 peaks at 42k views with Sonix x Zomba GFs
Zackray mogged them hard
https://youtu.be/IoAx9qeoRYo?si=-gCmv3q9gHVlj5FZ
>>
>>474690012
This planet is better when you are not in it.

>>474700541
I can be rude but I don't lie. Cornball players like Sonix might be the most "hard working" guy by autistically playing got 20 hours straight, but doesn't change the fact his character and playstyle is absolute cancer.
Zackray is just the coolest, motherfucker makes a ugly ass character like Pit look sick.
>>
>>474668356
i hate fox too but you're just bad at the game lol
>>
melee day 83
>more ultslop dicksucking in the op
ugh
>>
>>474703140
>w
>cook (in this context)
>cornball
>a ugly ass
twitter is rotting your brain. please stop using it
>>
why isn't ness ever in top 8
>>
hosting

FTR28
>>
>>474708006
>Complaining about ebonics
Stfu bitch. You lost the argument, you mentally ill faggot.

Imagine calling others for brainrot as you defend people holding back for 7min as "quality high level gameplay" you stupid cuck.

Go watch another 29min Sonix set, dumbass sperg.
>>
>>474624150
I'm totally convinced that 70% of people online in Smash Ultimate play like faggots just for the sake of annoying people.
>>
>>474708880
i wasnt the one arguing with you. i dont even know what the argument is about, i just hate twitterspeak and redditspacing, which you have both of
calm down
>>
>>474624150
a lot of people just get autistic fixations like that when it comes to video games
>>
Do you think Poké Floats never returned because of The Pokémon Company?
>>
I miss the Panda Cup/SWT era so much bros. Tournaments would actually feel competitive because there was much more at stake (entry into the final circuits). Nowadays the good and interesting players just don't give a shit.
>>
Does anyone know if there's a video compiling all the reused assets from othee games Melee used? Models, textures, sound effects...
>>
>>474723681
Yea this 100%
I blame mental illness, but also game devs making games to hijack people's dopamine system for meaningless wins.
>>
>>474610756
Eminem moment
>>
>>474677502
Paid Smash mods and tools are the future chuddy
>>
File: GJ97WmIWYAAZSHE.jpg (46 KB, 802x499)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>Danny has a paid Joker "guide" behind a Metafy that is over a hour long but only teaching the basics
>He also has a Joker MU chart but also is paywalled on Metafy so people can't download it
>And he thinks Sonic is the worst MU for Joker
Meanwhile, Nairo
>Plays inspirational Joker even Online
>Casually gives great insight about Joker while playing for free, sometimes even answering chat's questions
>Thinks Sonic is a bad MU for Joker but not as unwinnable as Jocuck sissies say
>>
>>474731925
I'm a casual player, I don't compete and I have no interest in ranking up. But the amount of sweaty tryharding losers who just feel like they're playing every game as if their mother's life depended on it in what's basically ANONYMOUS FRIENDLIES it's something I've never seen in any other game. I just want to hop in Unranked and play a GAME for fun, even if it's still a game that you have to put a lot of effort to get good at.
Mind you, I think every top tier has its bullshit and can be played lame as fuck if you want, but in this incresingly toxic environment Fox takes the cake imo.
Camp on the corner, on the top platform, spam projectiles and force approaches even when down in stocks, hit insane combo starters with full invincibility from a (cheated) ledgedash, spam broken framedata in your opponents face.... Fox McCloud just gets it all done, ladies!
Oh, what's that? He got lucky and hit you with one of his recovery moves? It combos into a kill confirm.

Let's not forget to spam the frame-1 move after literally every other move so you don't even have to think about how to approach properly because it automatically makes any move safe to spam. Hell, honestly just spam drill shine for neutral and you instantly win all but 2 matchups.
If the other player is better than you just start running away and NEVER approach: those lasers mean that you get to control the pace of the match for free, baby! Just wait and whiff-punish, easy. And of course don't forget to complain on twitter about how floaties are non-interactive and we need to put more character-specific rules in place to make the game ""less lame"".

Oh, and once in a while remember to have a collective meltdown and start a debate about changing the ruleset because one of the other top tiers may (MAY) have an slight winning chance in just ONE of the stages
>>
>>474738743
>Trying to gatekeep his Joker """"""knowledge""""""""
Such a crab, dumbass Danny.
>>
>>474739754
Which is extra funny considering not only theres plenty of in-depth Joker guides out there, but Omega and Tsubaki already did laps on his tired 2019 Joker.
>>
>>474740887
I want to co-main him or use him as secondary (I'm a Mario main). I really want to learn a fast, technical top tier character and Joker is the most appealing one to me, but I suck so hard with him, I can barely land a hit even with Arsene. When I win with him it's either pure luck or my opponent is retarded
>>
>3rd falco in a row that ragequits after 2 stocks
last one even had his discord as tag kek
>>
File: IMG_6243.jpg (340 KB, 1280x1280)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
Losing to a panicking shitter on a last stock situation feels so bad. Hell, losing to any shitter feels bad. I know i’m better than this, fucking hell. I’ve played better than this before.
>>
>>474743604
just quit before it gets worse
trust me
>>
>>474743604
Turn. Off. The. Game. That, or at the very least finish up your current game and then immediately shut off your Switch and take a break.

Seriously, playing tilted is a vicious cycle. You’re going to get upset, and that’s going to lead you to throwing any sensible good playing out the window. You’re not going to notice how it affects your gameplay and you’re going to get even more tilted by losing.

Stop, get some rest and distract yourself. Let the feelings simmer down, and come back another day. Remember that GSP fluctuates and that the players in each GSP level vary in skill day by day. You may have clobbered people in 11.3M yesterday but are getting your ass handed to you today for no apparent reason. GSP should be meaningless to your own happiness and self worth.

Play to have fun, and when you stop having fun, stop playing. End of story.
>>
>>474742332
How are you beating thise cocksuckers? I’m fucking sick of getting lasered. I’ve practiced power shielding in the training mod but it’s done fuck all to help me. If I could just get around the stupid lasers, I would be able to kick any Falco’s ass, they all play the same braindead way.
>>
>>474744607
You could either read his high/low laser with a running shine/upsmash/downtilt or aerial. If he begins making mid height lasers, then you can jump/powershield it.

You can also dash forward and run all the way back, if falco whiff a Dair then you’ll play in a slight advantage situation and if he keeps lasering you then you have only lost a small stage positioning which you can gain back by fullhop/jumping on a platform.
>>
>>474744607
just chill on platforms
>>
>>474741901
If you don't plan on competing Offline, just play Greninja.
While Joker shits on Greninja Offline, Online Greninja is up in the tierlist, great hurtbox shift just like Joker but you have aerials that hit hard.
Theres Diddy as well, he is stupidly fast and versatile, but he takes more skill since he has a bazillion different tech, but again, if just Online I guess you can go far enough with just Z-drop tech.
>>
File: csgg.png (30 KB, 280x94)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>474748980
>>
>Onin lost to Chase's secondary Steve in the ditto
Shameful and embarrassing
>>
>>474748980
>Recommending all those fast characters but not the most braindead easy fast character of the entire game
Just play faggy ZSS thow lingering bairs and then fish for your corny ass kill setups with stun gun lol
Zero skill and is effective as fuck online
>>
File: twssk.jpg (43 KB, 626x416)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
I'm so powerful, it's beautiful. I'm so good at this game.
>>
>>474750456
>t. Shinymark
Pikachu is the most retarded and easy speed character, only behind Fox.
>>
>>474744557
>Play to have fun
There is absolutely no fun to be had playing Ultimate.
>>
>>474765697
Speak for yourself tourist, you just got duped.
>>
Ice Climbers players should be dropped out of airplanes
>>
>>474766498
I'm not sure how I got duped. I look at this game and think "Wow, I'd rather get pushed up against a wall and shot than have to play this trash".
>>
Boy, it sure would be nice if Ultimate's zoners were actually vulnerable up-close, like a zoner's weakness FUCKING OUGHT TO BE
>>
>>474769334
You replied to a dupe. If you used the thread youd know that that post has been posted many times by dupetranny.
And there you go, use words like 'think' rather than pushing an opinion off as fact.
Some people prefer a more casual experience rather than one that requires constant upkeep in order to simply play the game.
>>
>>474769224
No, it’s fun to spam downsmash and fsmash
>>
Imagine if the shitters here asked for advice as often as they complained about everything being unfair and unwinnable.
>>
>>474769224
I ran into Peckham on elite smash playing icies and he was doing charged fsmash on me while the other climber was grabbing me and I don't understand how the fuck this still hasn't been patched after 3 games.
>Just don't get grabbed, bro
He can grab you while you're locked in shield during the desynced side b or down b
>Just don't shield, bro
>>
>>474777026
Last time the meleefags in the general were sharing genuine advice it cause the birth of dupetranny, so there's that.
This place is done.
>>
dupeanon was more fun when he would post the "i know this is 4chan" copypasta
>>
>>474610756
Smash is difficult or I'm bad with the controller. My movement is more clunky on the joycon (I know the joycon is dogshit for playing anything except using it as a wii mote and handheld), but it's harder than moving around using the keyboard
>>
>>474777026
What's the point when the post is gonna get duped AND get a dupe response.
>>
File: a52.jpg (63 KB, 680x788)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>474804353
he's just too powerful. this is why I kneel
>>
>>474804353
>>474790107
That's a fair point I guess. I never make long posts anymore either. He's been scaring everyone away from the thread. Would be nice if the mods banned him
>>
File: 1703961504244.png (136 KB, 1872x1140)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>474807818
If we all work together to submit a feedback, I think they will listen. His power is too strong for me to fight alone. Do your part.
>>
melee day 84
thread sucks so far
i blame ultitrannies
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saM-R8oEyrI
Why ProtoBanham doesn't go to tournaments anymore:
>has a worse life expectancy
>feels nauseous when he goes to tournaments (maybe the smell is that bad)
>hospital told him to refrain from traveling
>just wants to be a streamer now
Protobros.....it's fucking over.
>>
>>474810526
based, they are to blame for everything
>>
File: melee day xx.jpg (48 KB, 680x648)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>474814879
exactly. it makes me so mad they exist
death to ultishit pedos
>>
nairo dindu nuffin
>>
>>474817354
This, but sincerely.
Fucking some 15-17yo bussy isn't pedophilia. Sorry Americans, aoc in the first world is 14+.
>>
>>474821698
Nairo was brutally raped.
>>
>>474821698
The aoc is 16 in America therefore it is in fact pedophilia
>>
>when your career is being a pro smash player
https://twitter.com/Neo_356/status/1782790199711588800
>>
>>474828995
>fluffychirpy
>>
File: 1696046787782253.png (483 KB, 903x855)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>First Light, now Neo about to be homeless
DO NOT DO THIS SHIT FULL TIME
GET A JOB
>>
>>474833509
I'd fluff his chirpy if you catch my drift
>>
>>474834518
homo
>>
even when I win I still get salty as fuck
maybe it's a sign that I'm done with Melee
>>
Anyone want me to host?

>>474812054
Why does he have a worse life expectancy? I can't understand the video.
>>
File: 1713900988644075.jpg (23 KB, 242x384)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>474834307
>Taking a children's party game """"""competitively"""""" as your life calling
Deserved. Besides theres enough footprints of niggas who successfuly do side-content to stay afloat without competing anymore. (Nairo, Hbox, Justin) and niggas who fell for the e-sport meme and are losers. (M2K, SonicFox, literally any regular nigga on the FGC/Smash community as soon as they fall from their peak and become McDonald workers or lolcows begging for pennies)
>>
Playing competitively is more respectable than being a gayass streamer who has to overreact and put on a fake personality to attract viewers. I blame the twitter retards who got panda global cancelled.
>>
>>474836647
Light is the worst.
Imagine being so adored in the community, placing Top 8s so consinstently, being always a crowd favorite, and STILL not having a stream channel to farm on that nice passive income from subs?

Better for us, he will play like a starving artist to survive, but sucks for him to not capitalize on the highest peak of his career.
>>
>>474837184
He's too lazy. He streamed like two times, got a nice amount of subs and viewers, but then stopped.
>>
>>474837141
The people who got Panda/Alan cancelled, and also just Nintendo in general of course.
>>
File: FlNa0UJacAE2Ma8.jpg (28 KB, 567x614)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>474837141
>t. sperglord who thinks soulless players that castrate the soul of the game like Sonix are respectable because THEY HECKING GRIND AND WIN SO MUCH!!
This corny argument of "Winning matters the most" barely works in actual real sports that make you money, give you thropies and medals, imagine trying to use in a dead genre of gaming that only attract the biggest autists.
>>
>>474836647
Esports is not a real career, and the people pushing for that fantasy have destroyed lives. Competing in video games is fun as a little side thing while you're in college, but you're supposed to move on. The only success stories are those very rare few who have the charisma to escape the competitive sphere, like Nairo.
>>
>>474837370
Yea really sucks because streaming gets bigger with consistency. People like going around the same hour to watch their favorite streamers everyday, this is how the big streamers make their paycheck, consistency.

>>474837619
It could be close to a real career in shit like LoL where chinks dump a shitload of money on it, or CSGO/Valorant, but even then you need to work yourself, set yourself up to always have a backup plan, nobody stays on the top forever.
>>
>>474836503
He doesn't say what he has. He just says that he feels nauseous and has to go to the ambulance after tournaments. At least that's what the autotranslate says.
>>
>>474837960
Even then its only temporary, no game lasts forever. It is intensely irresponsible to pursue or to encourage others to pursue these "careers" that don't produce anything of value and are guaranteed to die off, leaving the person with no real skills.
>>
>>474837470
Cheering for someone to win even if they play lame is such a parasocial thing in my opinion.
I cheer for players who inspire me, who make the game feel amazing, who make me enjoy the time I waste watching them play.

If my favorite player decided to just camp, or play a character I hate, I wouldn't cheer for their success just because, after all, what do I even get if they win?
Like how I appreciate Spargo Cloud's as a form of art, but I pray for his downfall everytime he picks Aegis and I don't really care for his Corrin.

Maybe thats just selfish, but thats how I view things.
>>
>>474838647
And how time-consuming it is. Even talented players, if they don't mindlessly grind daily, get fucked over by someone else who is playing like a bum and feeling themselves on that day.
Specially worse as you get older, you start to consider other hobbies, relationships, and theres this underage bums playing for 18 hours a day that will fuck you up. specially true to newer games where the skill ceilling is lower and lower and takes less fundies to get the win.
>>
File: 1687191025501048.jpg (49 KB, 600x600)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>474838743
I actually do the same, I love when Nairo wins with Sephiroth or Cloud, but I lowkey wish for him to lose with Palu or ZSS.
I also wish for the failure of:
Protobahn and MinMin.
GOATweek and Wario.
Danny and Joker.
Esam and Mii Fighter.
Riddles and Terry.
>>
Ness players should be pelted with burning rocks like the vile subhuman scum they are.
>>
Zelda players should be tied up and thrown off rooftops.
>>
Loaf is going to place top 8 at Lvl Up Expo, trust the plan WarioGODS
>>
>>474837470
>This corny argument of "Winning matters the most" barely works
arent you the guy that shits on people for playing certain characters like kirby where people likely play them because they like kirby and not because they necessarily want to win?
>>
>>474856535
>Backpedalling
One thing does not negate the other. Kirby niggers want that dopamine from that easy win, even if its a fake win. They aren't playing the game at all.
>>
>>474862093
nah not backpedallnig i just wanted to point that out, you make it really obvious who you are and i remembered that you were the same guy that gives shit to people for playing the 'balls with shoes'
>want that dopamine from that easy win, even if its a fake win
>implying everyone takes this game that seriously
your standard player just wants to have fun playing a crossover game with their favorite characters. this doesnt go for tournaments obviously, but even then have you ever seen a kirby in top 8 at a non-local? top 16 even?
also to be honest? kirby isnt even for 'easy wins'. sure matchup inexperience exists but that doesnt make him so strong that he doesnt "play the game at all". the only characters that are like that are steve, sonic, snake and min min off the top of my head. they do what they want and they force you to play their game. kirbys only thing is that some combos dont work on him. his size doesnt fix how light he is
>>
File: ..jpg (621 KB, 770x3427)
621 KB
621 KB JPG
>>
>>474862958
cornball lame ass corny nigga kys permabeg goatweek nigga
>>
>reply is just 9 buzzwords
im glad smash isnt considered a fighting game, i cant imagine how awful it would be here if more of these kinds of people posted here
>>
>>474836647
bro don't do our boy mew2king dirty like this he streams for 18 hours a day
>>
Anyone know what the fuck happened here? No video because it's on my friends switch
>Kazuya (me) vs Sephiroth (friend)
>Sephiroth at 20% near the edge of a state, uses his counter
>Kazuya at point blank uses his front kick
I don't know the names of his moves or my exact input because I am a shitter
>Sephiroth counter sound goes off, but Sephiroth is launched off screen and dies. No chance for DI
Now the second stock
>Sephiroth near edge again
>Kazuya attacks at point blank with another kick (not sure if same front kick)
>At the same time Sephiroth does his little snap to out the fire orbs on you
>Sephiroth is hit with 6 fire orbs and dies
Third stock
>Sephiroth around 60-70%
>Sephiroth counters, kazuya attacks (non-kick, non-special)
>Sephiroth gets launched again and dies

What the fuck? Does kazuya have some sort of hidden counter breaker? Was it just a glitch? I've never seen this before
>>
>>474837184
>>474837370

I think the worst part is that he left EE with the controls to the podcast despite it having his name. So he waits on EE to give him a paycheque while EE is raking in the subs.

Not a good setup at all.
>>
File: .png (273 KB, 511x512)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>474863520
The avatarfag really just posts the same words over and over again, doesn't he? You're just missing "inspirational".
>>
>>474863318
snake is missing from the black dude tier also dark pit should not be there
>>
I just made a Puff player rage quit with Bowser while I was drinking and watching Ms. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. I'm not even good at this game.
>>
>>474862958
>>474863520
>>474870912
>Obvious samefag falseflag
Actual mental illness, take your meds for your chemical imbalance.

>>474862958
My entire point was about people who play in a way to inspire people, with sick gameplay. Theres nothing hype about Kirby.
The only difference between Sonix and Kirby, is that one is a Top tier and the other one is a midtier, both play in a disgusting way.
>>
>>474865957
One of his kicks reflects. If you reflect Sephiroth's counter (with Kazuya or anybody) he's fucked. I think the input is up and left. Not sure.
>>
File: rydbj.png (14 KB, 168x95)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>474874157
>>
>>474874086
The locals are extremely dumb, they keep falling for low-effort falseflags. I guess this is why Dupetroon enjoys messing around, people just take the bait too easily.
>>
File: 1708934179810591.jpg (31 KB, 349x642)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>
>>474876975
I think dupetrannie replies to himself, but some people here sure are dumb enough to fall for it. It wasn't even a proper falseflag, dude just spammed words and got actual people taking him seriously for it lol
>>
you know its weird
you see handoffless ics all the time
you see restless puffs all the time
hell, i just saw a laserless falco
but ive never seen a shineless fox
>>
>>474880748
what is this dupetrannie, a haiku poem?
>>
>>474874086
>Actual mental illness, take your meds for your chemical imbalance.
i honestly could not tell the difference between that post and you. you always use the same fgcfag buzzwords and insult everyone you talk to if they dont agree with you. just because you arent used to talking without your discord tag showing up that doesnt mean everyone who disagrees with you is the same person
>The only difference between Sonix and Kirby, is that one is a Top tier and the other one is a midtier
did a quickplay kirby spamming down b and kirbycide ruin your day or something? nothing compares to how lame sonix is except 'optimal' steves, and i dont get how you could ever come to the conclusion that anything else is on par with him unless you think quickplay shitters actually indicate how everyone plays characters
>>
>>474881225
No, this is:
You know, it is weird
Icies, Puff and Falco lack
What Fox can't refuse
>>
>>474881412
>>474877385
I rest my case.
>>
>>474668356
Skill issue but I also don't disagree, he can be super lame to play against
>>
>>474884117
Do keep in mind this is a 20+ year old game. The only people who would still be playing this game are people who are interested in the competitive scene and accept Fox as the baseline for the game.
>>
>>474881412
Yea, I believe you are so incredibly dumb that your brain shuts down whenever you see language you don't like. We can agree on your lack of brainpower.
>>
>>474884467
i am not the one to sit around and be played. why don't you say the things that you said to me yesterday? just this question, why do you feel you got to lie? getting caught up in your game, where you cannot say my name
>>
>>474886031
I literally do not know who you are, I don't use this shithole enough to beef with you retards on this level.
To me you guys are all the same, except for Dupetrannie and the AegiSCHIZO.
>>
I made one single post and the avatarfag accused me of samefagging. Which is ironic because he always replies to his own posts
>>
>>474886702
you just fell for my trap card. that was the lyrics to the song "say my name" by beyonce
https://youtu.be/sQgd6MccwZc
>>
File: ..png (371 KB, 511x512)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>474887605
>>
melee would be so much fun if fox wasnt such a broken piece of shit
>>
The beefing here has gotten out of control because nobody here is getting humbled because everyone is too scared to play the game. Where are the arenas?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.84 MB, 1140x9463)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>474888453
Not from my part. I only take seriously people who main someone in the first 2 tiers here.
Otherwise, you are a worthless, random shitter whose opinion is meaningless.
>>
dupe
>>
>>474884467
>brain shuts down
>one person uses faggy buzzwords and always insults other people
>other person uses same faggy buzzwords, only insults a little more
right, waaay different
>>474888453
blame discord. seriously, it is discord and these avatarfags not knowing how to use the site
>>
>>474894189
It was just a bunch of words together, it was clearly a shitpost.
I'm leaned more on your side because I try to not be rude, but there was no reason to respond to such obvious falseflag.
>>
>>474894397
My post was serious. I'll host right now if you want.
Also, there's a new smash update.
>>
>>474890415
>Byleth that high
Character can kill you at 70% centerstage with a yolo smash attack
>>
File: Tier List of Honesty 2.0.png (2.31 MB, 1140x9463)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
>>474899074
You could be right, this is why this is still the definitive list.
>>
>>474900357
Surprisingly accurate list
>>
>>474900357
Kidna irks me that he put Ridley with 3 super heavies that dont play the same at all, though Im not surprised considering the creator is a Discordfag whos obsessed with cuckoldry and trannies.
Come to think of it, Discord really is the worst thing to happen to /ssbg/, huh? Dupeanon, several avatarfags, ruined OPs, they even bring Discord drama every now and then for whatever reason.
>>
>>474887419
Ironic, isn't it? Look at the meltdown he had over being mocked. Truly the jester of this thread.
>>
File: 1710802656875297.png (200 KB, 304x318)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>474812054
>>
>>474887605
Holy based
>>
>>474887605
In all my time on 4chan, the is quite honestly the best post I have come across. Well played.
>>
put him in smash
https://files.catbox.moe/f162xy.jpg
>>
>>474913019
Ridley feels like a spacie, but he still is heavy bullshit.
>>
death to ultishit pedos
#ssbgSTRONG
>>
>DISCORDISCODISCORD
mindbroken
>>
>>474887605
i'll take note of this for future arguments
>>
>>474948687
to be fair, he is a furry from space
>>
>>474957605
>furry
Is he tho? I don't know Samus lore because I don't follow midgames.
>>
>>474871091
Snake players are usually skinny nerds. Not black though.
People usually play dark pit for the black alt.
>>
In other fighting games the best strat is to rushdown your opponent, put them against the wall and do your combos.
In this clown fiesta mishy mashy, the best characters are the ones who can effectively throw away aerials, projectiles, disengage and do 0-60%+ from their stray hit interaction.

Cloud is dogshit, he has no real speed, his Up B OOS is not even that hot either, he actually has lag and can be punished in some of his moves.
Compare him to cancer like Aegis that is basically Fox with a sword + Bayo's witchtime + a bit of Kazuya's hitstun in her sword.
Or Corrin and her aerials and hitboxes so fucking good at contesting space she can turtle around the stage and still feel more opressive than faster characters.
>>
File: hitochan.png (790 KB, 3400x2800)
790 KB
790 KB PNG
>>474900357
>Byleth that high
>When the character has free recovery, is heavy, and deletes you at 70% centerstage if it catches you with her smash attacks
>>
>>474970921
Bruh you already said that >>474899074
>>
>>474971556
I see Byleth propaganda I just need to shit on the char, I hate that waste of a slot so much
>>
The GOAT playing vs Cosmos.

https://www.twitch.tv/tweekssb

>>474970921
Fighting Byleth sometimes feel like fighting a heavy, but with better range, disavantage and movement than your typical heavy. She just hits so hard and is not even that slow either, basically a Sephiroth if he was actually playable.
I still like her though, don't wish for her to dissapear, but honestly I wouldn't mind if she got removed from the game.
>>
>bruh
This general really is filled with twitter users
>>
>>474973890
Tweek streams boring but his gameplay is too fine even online, I keep watching even tho he doesn't say nothing.
I can do some Diddy tech offline, but online I mess up the timing on the popgun reversal and some of my edgeguard with Z drop.
>>
>>474974154
twitter, discord, pick a struggle bitch
>>
>>474977907
Dude is a sperg, he probably thinks 4chan is some sekrit club, even tho this site has been shitpost-reddit since 2018.
The words he bitches so much too also are very common everywhere nowadays, dude is mentally stuck in 2014...
>>
>>474690012
bros, was I wrong? compare the cesspool before your eyes to last week when he wasn't here.
>>
>>474979024
take an english class, ESLtard
>>
>Still bitching
Do you even play Smash? Stupid bitch.
>>
Any arenas?
>>
>Dude literally falls to falseflag, responds with pettiness, tries to start arguments over the most meaningless shit
>"bros but he is the bad guy x("
Nah you suck so hard.
>>
>>474982834
>Do you even play Smash?
Fuck no, I'd rather shoot myself. Are you kidding me? Just WATCHING """"""""""high-level Smash"""""""""" in 2024 is physically painful for me.
>>
what does it mean if i keep dropping out of elite going from 13 million gsp all the way to 9 million, and then get back into elite in a few hours
>>
Marths don't work for what they get.
>>
>>474983797
Jesus man cool it cool it *hands you a bust* easy. What don't you like about it?
>>
Just finished listening to to the new Tweek Talks, really disappointed that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING was said about Tweek sandbagging at his own team's invitational (and arguably as the star player on that team) besides "Sephiroth sucks". The only good part was Charles ranting about Steve's bullshit since most in the scene with any clout are too bitchmade to even bring it up anymore. Depending on how Tweek does this weekend I guess he won't be my favorite Ultimate player anymore (despite being the clear goat of the game). He clearly sandbagged almost the entire time at the invitational, he should at least explain himself to his fans, LG is probably pissed as well. It's a shame, because if he went all-out with Diddy, he likely would've won and people might be talking about how great the event was instead. Hope he goes all out this weekend instead of sandbagging again.
>>
>>474987997
everyone, remember this post. it's guaranteed to be duped, so knowing it ahead of time, you can't fall for it
>>
>>474987318
If I had to sum up my grievances in one phrase, Smash Ultimate is like being endlessly harassed by a retarded kid with a paintball gun while your hands and legs are cuffed together, and the kid also has a stun baton in case you manage to get anywhere close to them.
>>
>>474987318
NTA but some matchups literally rob you of any kind of agency. A Sonic player that doesn't want to play the fucking game can run away forever and unless you're also playing Sonic, you can't feasibly catch them or make them approach. If Luigi or Falco or Kazuya's asshairs even GRAZE you, you're getting subjected to a cutscene that either ends with you losing a stock or being left in kill percentage. Snake, Samus, PacMan and Steve literally construct a fucking obstacle course you have to cross before you can even interact with the fuckers. And it's all amped up by lag.

Smash Ultimate ought to be a punishment for war criminals or Guantanamo Bay inmates or some shit.
>>
>Someone else tries to use Cloud (online btw where Cloud is best)
>They struggle and job
Why you niggas struggle so hard to understand? Only SparGoat can pilot midtier Cloud, give up.
>>
File: Chibi Palutena.png (2.31 MB, 1800x2400)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
>>474987997
Someone said he might be in bad terms with Luminosity and this is the only explanation. No other way to explain going solo Seph.
>>
>>474987997
>The only good part was Charles ranting about Steve's bullshit since most in the scene with any clout are too bitchmade to even bring it up anymore.

I better see Rainbow Cruise at the next Watch the Throne or he's just as bitchmade as the rest. He is in position to actually influence the game. Change the fucking rules and get a blow up hammer to bip Tweek in the head the next time he takes Acola to PS2.
>>
>>474994658
Cloud is mad reactable and predictable offline, his hitboxes are juicy but somewhat slow, if he catches you, he worked for it. Online Cloud is high tier, but Offline Cloud is mid.
Is not like a Corrin whose lingering last hit of her falling Up Air on center stage near the ground can be enough to explode you, or her disjointed bair, her Side B, her Chainsaw, Neutral B that has a disgustingly explosive knockback as well...

I'm not even denying Cloud has some sauce, but other swordies do his job better than him, which is why Spargo almost entirely dropped Cloud for Aegis at some point.
>>
>>474984663
Means you are just not that good. Anything between upper elite smash and 5 mil GSP is basically the same skill level.
>>
Dany playing right now, we eating Wolfbros.
>>
Dany is actually pretty good wtf
>>
>Dany came back after being 0% to death
Inspi to the fucking rational
>>
>>475005136
He 0% to death as well.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DelightfulImportantRamenOSkomodo-MBINKvCiyJYPdIzK
>>
>>475005296
Wolf is so fucking sick.
>>
File: stare smug.jpg (23 KB, 284x284)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>475005296
Swaggy!
>>
>>475005296
Peak Ult.
>>
>>475005296
Based as fuck, only honest character in this corny ahh game.
>>
>>475005452
Such a shame he's too honest for today's meta. I definitely miss seeing him represented on the top level.
>>
File: 1667319107131.gif (99 KB, 128x128)
99 KB
99 KB GIF
>>475005296
Dany is GOATed
>>
File: IT'S TIME.jpg (34 KB, 600x581)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>475005296
what a difference one n can make
>>
>>475006170
What would Ultimate be like if the only characters were Wolf, Palutena, and Lucina?
>>
>d*scord samefags and dupebitch are still around months later
holy mental illness. see y'all after another extended break
>>
>>475005296
Why can ult always be this sick bros
>>
>People complimenting a swaggy inspiraitonal Wolf play = discord "raid"
The absolute state... Take your meds.

>>475006743
I'm not the anon you replied, but I wish Ult would be designed around characters like Wolf, Palu and Lucina. Characters with good tools and neutral, but drawbacks as well, specially Wolf since his recovery isn't as free as the other 2. Recovering is too free in Ult.
>>
>>475005296
Hey GoM0d make it so the monthly tourney only allows characters like Wolf and Lucina so we only get swaggy inspirational plays like this?

We should have a community made tier list that only scholars can vote in so the monthly tourneys are soulful.
>>
>>475007306
This, but sincerely and unironically.
>>
melee day 85
you fags want 'inspirational'? play melee. stop playing this slop already good god
>>
>>475006798
>months
kek
>>
>Smelee bum outta nowhere
Your game looks and feels like shit, is not properly balanced, and is only played by trannies in 2024. Kill yourself.
>>
>>475006798
yes, this place is a shithole
>>
>>475007306
This and a tourny with a randomizer would be cool
>>
>>475006798
Filter "inspirational" and "GOAT" and you'll get rid of 99% of the Discordfags.
>>
>>475005296
I wanna play ult so I can maybe see even a glimpse of godlike play like this for myself, but then I'm reminded of all the lame-o's out there
>>
>>475007718
Not only he is retarded and pathetic doing his little stunt in a dead general that nobody cares about, but he missed a couple of days and still didn't reset his counter because he is cheating bitch lol
>>
>BIG GRAFIX = GOOD!!!
fucking degenerate. the game doesnt have buffer or any of the trash ult has. it requires actual skill instead of drooling over your controller and the game babying you
fucking retard. god youre all so fucking pathetic, your gods are false. they have no skill, they have their hands held 100% of the time. combos are fake in ultishit
>>475008048
its not about doing it in a row, retard. i at least dont skip like you cheating ultfags would. i simply post to let this general know melee is supreme, and my fellow meleechads dont mind. youre just pissy because youre a genuine retard who cant stop being a manchild in his basement. grow up fag
>>
File: dance.gif (865 KB, 225x350)
865 KB
865 KB GIF
>Dude is mindbroken by words like "Inspirational"
LMAO
>>
>>475007893
how about the dupes
>>
>>475008409
Discordfags did a full circle from based to cringe and back to based.
Is probably a loud minority, but the guy bitching about everything + the mentally unwell smelee trannies really dipped the reputation of this general.
>>
File: melee day xx.jpg (48 KB, 680x648)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
im so sick of ultishit pedos. why do they exist? every single one of them is a mistake
>>
>>475008581
>Is probably a loud minority
The reverse. Theres a minority of people who actually are intelligent here, but most locals are worthless laggy Sora/Ganon bums and smelee troons.
>>
>>475008409
unironically a good idea. I'm adding it to my list in /vg/ along with "powerful", "beautiful" and such
>>
>>475007893
I mean, if it's inspirational it's inspirational
>>
>>475008581
These bums keep strawmanning Discord to find something to hate and complain.
Troons really are the death of this general.
>>
>>475008975
>Using 4chan enough to the point you need to filter words
Mentally ill bum moment.
>>
>>475009145
These troons live on 4chan. They need to close the site and go touch some fucking grass while the scholars fix this general.
>>
>>475009109
Its crazy how obsessed they are with people who don't give a shit about them.

>>475009145
I do wish most of these bums filtered the words, I'd rather them be in their little safebox than having them (you)ing me to bitch and moan, since they get mentally obliterated by literally anything.

They call other people "twitter" but they unironically seethe and dilate as they read some very basic words that aren't even slurs or offensive.

Peak trannie behavior.
>>
>>475009145
get filtered bitch
>>
>>475009432
You're called Twitter because all of the buzzwords you use to identify yourselves became popular online mostly from Twitter. Corny, bruh, etc. are all in peoples heads because Twitter.
You're pretty much only missing 'frfr', 'ong' and 'no cap' to complete the Twitter dictionary.
>>
File: 1513893398075.gif (26 KB, 420x248)
26 KB
26 KB GIF
>>475009145
Even in 2014 when I was unemployed and browing 4chan for 8 hours a day, I never bothered to use mods like 4chanX or filter words.
I hit some pretty lows in life, but not low enough to be a fruity bitch taking 4chan so seriously to the point I had to filter words, this is some mentally weak shit.
>>
>>475009783
And most people use twitter, and most people use this word in their day to day life nowadays, so when you interact with people everywhere you catch these words through osmosis.

I know you are mentally unwell and you don't socialize, but please, take your meds, try other hobbies and getting a job.

>inb4 you dont take your meds because you are proud of your autism
Your autism is not the special one like Elon Musk or Messi, you are just a hyperfixated retard with no purpose.
>>
File: ICANT.png (31 KB, 128x127)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>475010263
>Your autism is not the special one like Elon Musk or Messi, you are just a hyperfixated retard with no purpose.
>>
File: 1516516284280.png (743 KB, 1280x720)
743 KB
743 KB PNG
>CHADdlles (riddles) btfo'ing Sonix
Feels so good to see Sonix lose.

>>475010263
>inb4 you dont take your meds because you are proud of your autism
>Your autism is not the special one like Elon Musk or Messi, you are just a hyperfixated retard with no purpose.
Hahahahahah that was a good one, you won this interacion discordfag.
>>
>AK beating Kazuya with a comeback
>Ike in Top 8
>Shulk beating Steve
>Dany being inspirational with Wolf
Great night for scholars fundies enjoyers.
>>
>>475010263
>And most people use twitter
That's the issue. Its like with Redditspacing. People who come from Reddit will likely use Redditspacing and reveal that they're tourists who should go back to their containment site, like with you. People from other sites like Twitter, Reddit or Discord are known for ruining whatever threads they gather in and that's what's happening now.
A month or two ago the only problem was dupefag. Now you can barely talk about the games without a group of retards giving their unwanted opinions about corny this and honest that.
>Ad hominem
Epic burn! You really got me there!
>>
>>475011318
>group of retards
singular
>>
>>475011109
It's so kino
>>
all this sperg out just reads as
>p-p-please don't filter me
>>
File: Spoiler Image (118 KB, 1059x737)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>475011109
>Shulk in Winners Finals
Tonight Coinbox is actually fun to watch.

Theres nothing wrong with not liking discord, I am in the server and I barely speak, since the last tournament they had was in February, so I just stick around here and there to compete or ask someone to play, since I'm tired of arguing with retards with big egos, but you bitch so much about discord that you are way more annoying than they could ever be. and trust me, I don't like them as well.
>>
>>475012473
>Leaking convos
Corny.
>>
>>475012473
>Least mentally ill ZSS player
>>
>>475012473
I love trash so much its unreal.
>>
>>475012648
>Dupetroon mains ZSS in Ult alongside Sora
Maybe you onto something about ZSS players being schizos...
>>
>>475012648
>Dodging a reverse mains money match after talking shit
Don't talk to me, please.
>>
>Dany 3-0'd the Cloud shitter
Back to the trash, only SparGoat can pilot Cloud.
>>
>Shulk vs Wolf Winners Final
Great tourny so far. Shame its online.
>>
>>475012473
>Theres nothing wrong with not liking discord
There is, so many times some group on Discord will ruin threads for whatever reason and it always works. Whether its as simple as just bringing unwanted drama or as big as mass coordinating shitposts the moment Discord gets associated with a thread its over. Discord is also infested with trannies and other unwanted degeneracy.
>>
Dany > Danny
>>
>>475012473
thanks man, you just confirmed that some discordfags are responsible for ruining the threads even though they say otherwise
not sure if that was your intent but i think you really helped the general out a lot
>>
I want to absolutely assblast Falco with Fox in Melee. How do?
>>
>>475008975
don't forget "scholar"
>>
>>475012473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU3Yf6B1Tu4
>>
>Dany
kek get filtered bitch
>>
smash: fighting game or party game?
>>
>>475015560
>Shulk player, a fat worthless bum living in his mom's house wins because he activate his special mechanic that gives him more knockback on his already retarded huge hitbox moves
P-game for sure.
>>
what kind of weird ass faggot thinks to himself "man i wish matilda from the 90's movie was in smash" and makes a mod of it
https://youtu.be/kxSmjfl50jk?si=4qTANdAf0cX7JoiX
>>
Dany got robbed.
>>
>>475015816
Same dude who looks at a 20yo party game designed to be played casually and thinks "Oh this is a well investment of time I will never have it back, I will play this game instead of fighting games actually receiving updates with an active playerbase."
And then, he will troon out, and go to the internet post everyday about Melee, trying to shill his dead game for an audience of maybe 20 people in a thread.
>>
>I'm cheering for a camping Pikachu
Still more honest than sonic
>>
Just finished listening to to the new Tweek Talks, really disappointed that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING was said about Tweek sandbagging at his own team's invitational (and arguably as the star player on that team) besides "Sephiroth sucks". The only good part was Charles ranting about Steve's bullshit since most in the scene with any clout are too bitchmade to even bring it up anymore. Depending on how Tweek does this weekend I guess he won't be my favorite Ultimate player anymore (despite being the clear goat of the game). He clearly sandbagged almost the entire time at the invitational, he should at least explain himself to his fans, LG is probably pissed as well. It's a shame, because if he went all-out with Diddy, he likely would've won and people might be talking about how great the event was instead. Hope he goes all out this weekend instead of sandbagging again
>>
>2-1
>30min+ wasted so far
Sick gameplay.
Wheres the local faggot dicksucking camping players?
>>
M2K commentary is kino
>>
Wobbling was the soul of melee. It brought everyone together. Everyone that loved melee cheered for whoever isn't wobbling and everyone that hated melee cheered for the wobbler. Without wobbling melee started slowly going downhill.
>>
>Cucked from a Major win
>Lost reverse mains to Chase
>Camped in Coinbox
Great year so far, Troonix being exposed as the GSP demon camping faggot he is, blessed year.
>>
Dany being character check'd

He is so much better in Neutral than ShinyMark, but Pikachu is Top 5.
>>
>>475021685
He still made to Top 3 in a coinbox going solo Wolf. This is an achievement on itself.
>>
File: GOATweek.png (365 KB, 507x874)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>474987997
>Show is called Tweek Talks
>He actually doesn't talks, technically he talks, but not about what we want to know
Our expectations...
>>
>>475012473
Low level smash has both players approaching out of habit rather than necessity. I can tell all these niggas suck.
>>
Falco might be the most chose to lose character in ult
>>
>>475029261
I usually do not respond to your shitter ass crying posts, but this takes the retard cake.
I hate Falco too, annoying ass nigger, but he is far from being the most chose to lose when he can't even do half the cancer bullshit the top 10 can.
>>
>>475029120
>Treating every match online like its SmashCon finals
You are another permabeg shitter who will never make it, or even be respected, but think you are hot shit for camping like a bitch online.
You care more about your fake wins, than losing games due to approaching/taking risks, but evolving your playstyle. I promise you ain't good.
>>
>>475031838
I don't care about what he lacks, it's bird Luigi, like base Luigi, he is a choose to lose character.

I can already hear some faggot saying, noooo you just have to play perfectly around their low end lag combo starters
>>
File: yuck!.gif (1.36 MB, 342x316)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB GIF
>>475029120
>Projecting this hard
All you can deduct about that picture is that one person plays Palu and the other ZSS, is just kinda-toxic banter between two people that happens at all levels.

>>475032996
He is choose to lose to some extent yes, but I'd rather fight Falco than a lot of shit still. And I fought plenty of toxic Falcos, so I know the struggle of getting hit by some bullshit just to be comfirmed into a cutscene combo.
He is better to edgeguard than Fox, whose Up B brings him to pretty much the depths of hell, Falco Up B doesn't carry him that far.
I will give to you though, he is choose to lose, just not as much as others, but he is still really retarded and carries a lot. If your character doesn't have range, it is so painful to scrap with him.
>>
>>475025161
>Proceeds to call the interviewer a black nigger, said he creampied danny's girlfriend in a bathroom, and Steve players should hanged from trees
That interview was legendary
>>
>>475035732
>But dont you think its time to learn a secondary for Steve? Since Genesis, you->"Shut up, Diddy"
Tweek was RAW that day!
>>
Lucas players should be tied to train tracks.
>>
>>475044515
choo choo
>>
>>475002806
Based
>>
>>475052939
>Dives in-between and Takes the train just like Ness did so in subspace minossiary
>>
File: 1692035389434013.png (2.49 MB, 2502x1344)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB PNG
Ken banned from competing in western smash tourneys
>>
File: IMG_5841.jpg (120 KB, 540x691)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>475071906
imagine getting banned for ass that's barely even there.
guy ass is so much better
>>
>>475035732
LOL
>>
File: Daisy Smash Wink.gif (1.14 MB, 268x350)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
Is there an easy way to just drag and drop a ton of skins and have more than the default 8 I want and have them all just work without having to mess with a bunch of files myself?
>>
https://twitter.com/pizzatoastwolf/status/1783475844079624351
i hate furries but this one made an amazing new final smash for ness
>>
http://n64vault.wikidot.com/ssb-tools:smash-remix-cut-content
https://youtu.be/WfIcDcxrXzs?si=-S782od0t6ihtrS-

To think a mod would have cut content...
>>
search EC@7243 with the color green
>>
melee day 86
>>
File: truetrue.gif (2.41 MB, 222x320)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB GIF
smash is gay
>>
>>475088504
>Bomberman cut
RIP
>>
Light talked about Tweek at LG invitational

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtAt0Z0ov9o
>>
File: [raughing stops].jpg (11 KB, 500x287)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>475086061
>another trap Final Smash
Yayyy, more cutscene crap. Just what Smash needs.
>>
>>475093654
yeah they're better than the ones thats are just "shoot a big thing" or "do a big set of flurry hits".
>>
>smash remix released a video about all the cut content and planned characters
i guess it IS all done. the hillarious fags at the smas remix team didn't want to add geno or mallow, BUT BOSHI WITH GENO AND MALLOW SKINS.
>>
>>475093929
your standard player just wants to have fun playing a crossover game with their favorite characters. this doesnt go for tournaments obviously, but even then have you ever seen a kirby in top 8 at a non-local? top 16 even?
also to be honest? kirby isnt even for 'easy wins'. sure matchup inexperience exists but that doesnt make him so strong that he doesnt "play the game at all". the only characters that are like that are steve, sonic, snake and min min off the top of my head. they do what they want and they force you to play their game. kirbys only thing is that some combos dont work on him. his size doesnt fix how light he is
>>
File: file.png (50 KB, 601x368)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
TRVTH NVKE
>>
>>475095962
i kneel
>>
>>475095962
god I want to eat his alpha musky ass so bad
>>
>>475097279
fag
>>
>>475097439
yes, and?
>>
File: 1714075221597.jpg (355 KB, 1079x1034)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
ok this one got me
>>
>>475093141
What did he say?
>>
>>475101106
this dupe is too early, dupetranny
>>
>>475101287
Not much, he just said that Tweek is very competitive in bracket and usually gets salty and keeps to himself if he loses, but this time when he lost he was very casual and just thinking about his next meal, to a point Light didn't even feel good beating him
>>
>>475102846
Depending on how Tweek does this weekend I guess he won't be my favorite Ultimate player anymore (despite being the clear goat of the game). He clearly sandbagged almost the entire time at the invitational, he should at least explain himself to his fans, LG is probably pissed as well. It's a shame, because if he went all-out with Diddy, he likely would've won and people might be talking about how great the event was instead. Hope he goes all out this weekend instead of sandbagging again
>>
File: dabuz.png (187 KB, 445x353)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>
>>475093929
some variety in gameplay doesn't hurt, loser.
>>
File: Geno Dance 3.gif (2.11 MB, 272x317)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB GIF
>>475094128
Them not being able to add some cutdate character is sheer karma.
>>
>>475093141
Danny is dodging LV Up btw confirmed by EE
>>
>>475032468
Of course he is not good, all /ssbg/ locals are garbage.
The better ones are Gomad and the hmmy dude but they aren't hot shit either, just decent.
The rest is camping Hero/Zelda/Sora or online-bs-tier Ganon trash.
>>
>>475111090
The only guy I remember fighting from here was a tbagging Zelda that had a melty when I started winning and countering his lame zoning, and a Ridley fag thinking he was hot shit for playing a heavy online, he was actually losing to me with his other character I don't remember, but he switched to Ridley and beat me up 4 games to 1.
>>
File: jocuck sister.png (2.13 MB, 1489x1043)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
Joker sisters we cant lose to a melee player!
>>
>>475115850
based hbox
>>
>>475107453
waddya mean
>>
>>475107328
tell that to sakurai who made all the final smashes shorter and removed the cool transformations
what i suggest is make the smash bar default, but have two final smashes: ball has the older types that are more geared towards free for alls, and short cutscenes that are attack cancellable like ryu and ken, which have a set damage and knockback across the board.
>>
>>475111090
>The better ones are Gomad
Lol, lmao even
I'm mid at best
>>
>>475111090
or me who ragequits all the time
>>
>>475107041
I'm weirdly attracted to dabuz. I got rock hard just seeing this and imaging him sucking my cock
>>
Anyone down for melee teams tonight in a few hours
>>
>>475103782
dupe anon stop it
>>
File: dededurr.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>475115850
Hating your opponent makes you want to win more
Racism, homophobia, etc. is a buff
https://youtu.be/QtAt0Z0ov9o?si=rndw505B1grJl6F2&t=3612
>>
File: most wanted.png (956 KB, 800x800)
956 KB
956 KB PNG
Arena?
>>
>>475130176
holy wifi abuser, ain't nobody gonna play you
>>
>>475130937
Damn that dodge
>>
>>475130176
>Those mains
>Those secondaries
I can safely say I'd rather play Russian Roulette with a fully-loaded magnum than play against you in Smash.
>>
>>475130176
Based winners mindset
>>
>>475130937
It's pretty funny how this anon has 9 characters listed as mains or secondary characters and every single one of them is a wifi cheeser... except kirby... maybe
>>
>>475130937
>>475131151
>>475132841
Name some non wifi cheeser characters
>>
>>475132941
I'm not sure if you're asking for wifi characters that aren't cheesy or cheesy characters that aren't wifi
>>
>>475132841
kirby is just as cheesy because he low profiles everything, not to mention succ and cucc
>>
>>475134037
what about people who dont kirbycide
>>
>>475132941
First 2 rows >>474900357
>>
>>475136792
Hes pretty painfully honest without the kirbycide tbf
>>
>>475136792
Still annoying. You are a ball with shoes, hard to combo, almost impossible to edgeguard, your ground game is actually pretty strong, is just that your air speed is trash so you get fucked over in disavantage, but not really fun to play. You don't take risks edgeguarding either because multiple jumps.
>>
>>475137112
So if I play someone from the first 2 rows you'll stop being a pussy and host up?
>>
>>475137429
>"ur a pussy for not wasting your life against my sweaty bum ass online"
Shut the fuck up corny ass nigger, but yea
>>
>>475137297
>ball with shoes
Stopped reading there. Use your avatar next time, fag.
>>
File: 1712544518057383.jpg (112 KB, 1200x1200)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>think i have an original thought
>check the thread and theres a dupe of it already
>>
>>475137948
Filter more, you mindbroke bitch.
Imagine booting up a game to play a ball with shoes, cornball cuck. You gotta have a micro.
>>
>>475137590
I'm going to boot up and make an arena
>>
>>475138218
Is there even a cool looking Kirby main? I only know of JejaJeja and he looks like a child molester and rapist, he makes Smash look bad because he is an actual pedo.
>>
>>475138218
I don't even play Kirby dumbass.
By the way why are you obsessed with cuckoldry and dicks? Every other post you make has some mention of one of those and/or trannies. Did a guy who trooned out because he has a small dick but didn't get it cut yet cuck you or something and you're just eternally seething?
>>
>>475140151
>IESLB
Done.
>>
File: fasd.png (246 KB, 660x1024)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>475138218
>Filter more, you mindbroke bitch.
This is a powerful statement, beautifully said.
>>
>>475140353
What I said is true and I didn't make any errors so I don't know what you're on about, but you're only capable of high school tier insults and a shitty attempt at trash talk, so I don't know why I'm surprised.
Enjoy seething about various spheres until the game dies rather than being an anti-Steve and anti-Sonix chad who recognizes the actual cancer killing the game.
>>
>>475141838
>IESLB
Done.
>>
NL7KK
>>
>>475138709
>>475137590
I got side tracked. Alright, here's the arena
1KJ9X
>>
gtfo cyno, this arena is not for you
>>
God I wish Charliedaking still played. He was so sick with Wolf.
>>
>>475144439
what'd he do
>>
>>475143692
Nearly 25 minutes later and the discord shittalkers never joined.

>>475145169
Nothing. I can rehost if he wants. The arena was supposed to be for the discord kiddies who were hyping themselves up but they chickened out.
>>
File: its ogre2.png (388 KB, 582x620)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>tea spilled on GC controller
>use a little bit of soap water to clean it
>controller doesn't work anymore
Are you fucking serious right now? Fuck my life, I have never heard of a GC controller stop working so easily. Do the Ultimate ones just fucking suck? I remember the original controllers being able to take a lot more abuse.
>>
>>475145954
We are here. >>475143113
You took forever.
>>
>>475146473
This arena was full as soon as you posted it, dumb discorder. Stay free.
>>
Post a new arena
>>
>discordfags post an arena theyre all in. meaning either a: it had 4+ slots which means more lag (ew) or b: there were 3 slots and they already took all 3 up before they posted it
holy retardation batman
>>
Here's a new arena. Anyone is free to join. I'm on ethernet. No mods. Though the discorders may find it laggy because I'm not in South America
CW0L3
>>
No, seriously, are the Ultimate GC controllers fucking garbage or did I just get unlucky? I've never heard of a GC controller stop working because it had something spill on it. Should I invest in an original GC controller instead?
>>
>>475147879
Try to open it
>>475147481
Says 'unable to enter'. Is it full already?
>>
>>475148191
What in the world could I do about liquid damage by opening the controller??
>>
>>475148371
Literally open it retard and clean it with isopropyl alcohol
>>
>waaahhh it was full!
You fags need to relentlessly try to enter. Playing with us is a privilege.
>>
>>475147879
OG GC controllers are still electronics and electronics don't like most liquids. If you power up an electronic while something connected to the motherboard is wet, shit will stop working.
>>
>collective us
lmao this is like reddit 2.0
>>
>>475148191
>Says 'unable to enter'. Is it full already
It's not full. I've only blocked a few people ever. What's your tag?
>>
>>475148959
It's suckmyfatcock
>>
>>475148959
My tag? CurvedBBC
>>
>>475148562
I fucking knew I should have unplugged it when the thought crossed my mind, God fucking damn it. I’m so pissed off right now. Fucking fuck.
>>
Ggs supreme
>>
>>475149737
Thats what happens when you drink sugary drinks while playing
>>
File: 1698684090144507.jpg (571 KB, 1597x1968)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
>>475149801
ggs. except when you lag switched with Palu
jk i would have lost to her regardless. what name were u known by before?
>>
>>475150403
>what name were u known by before?
I usually change my tag to avoid shitposters. Your tag doesn't seem familiar, so unless you are that Cyno guy using a different tag I don't think we've played before.
>>
>>475150403
Same dude who looks at a 20yo party game designed to be played casually and thinks "Oh this is a well investment of time I will never have it back, I will play this game instead of fighting games actually receiving updates with an active playerbase."
And then, he will troon out, and go to the internet post everyday about Melee, trying to shill his dead game for an audience of maybe 20 people in a thread.
>>
File: IMG_6294.jpg (2.39 MB, 3510x3024)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
Wait, I just realized I have 3 worn out controllers. The 1 that does work (bottom right) is great, it just needs a couple of piece replaced, and I could simply take those pieces from the other controllers.
>>
How are these mineycrafta autists even making the block faggot move so fast
Fucker feels fucking sluggish
>>
>>475152002
Based dupetrni.
>>
melee is so fucking frustrating i feel like i could play and play and still plateau i just dont get it
>>
I keep getting matched against some dude on elite with the tag "fcksmash" who uses Pythra and has like 14 million GSP but keeps rage quitting via SD any time I take one stock off them first, specially if I barely have any damage taken.
What gives?
>>
I wish final smashes were actually used competitively
>>
>>475160007
We don't need more cutscene combos Bayonetta already exists
Besides everyone who uses them is either shit or doesnt lab them but they'd be super rigid anyway, like instead of a Mario trying to extend his advantage at the end of a ladder combo that can't lead to death by fastfalling and putting pressure from below he'd just pop the final smash
That and they're too unbalanced even within each other, we already saw it in the pre release when people didn't know shit but it'd be even worse after: Peach gets a free touch of death if the player's good enough (which they should be) and 60% health. Elena's super in SF IV (on top of her good kit) partially killed her game with less than that, and that's just an example. And then you have Puff who gets positional advantage, maybe? Or a free edgeguard on bad recoveries which the character is already good at?
>>
>>475160007
Just play a real fighting game.
Everytime I am tilted with SF or MK I play Smash and remember how shit this game feels
>>
>>475161227
>Damn haven't played Smash in a hot minute, 2 weeks now? I might be rusty but this can be fun
>Bunch of lagging mashing nervous faggots online playing like its Top 8 of a SuperMajor
>Ragequit
>>
>>475161227
>>475162097
The Smash experience, absolutely summed up in two comments.
>>
>>475118407
Waluigi got dropped, despite Smashfather vowing he'll get him in, but only got fucked by the Goldeneye Editor's end-all limitations with rigging and animations.
>>
>>474987997
I prefer Tweak's Tummy Tickle
>>
>>475166890
I better see Rainbow Cruise at the next Watch the Throne or he's just as bitchmade as the rest. He is in position to actually influence the game. Change the fucking rules and get a blow up hammer to bip Tweek in the head the next time he takes Acola to PS2.
>>
fellas...mekk is entering his unhinged schizo arc on twitter
>>
>>475160007
Final smashes haven't been cool since brawl. They're not even fun to use casually anymore. But legalizing it in brawl would never work because supersonic was too strong.
>>
>>475161227
This.
I was holding off SF6 because I got bored learning my combos and the drive mechanic, but when I finally learned how the game works, even in the scrubbiest days feels better than Smash.
>>
>>475161227
Well, yea. Smash isnt a fighting game. Of course its gonna feel shit compared to one.
>>
I wonder if North Korean torture camps force their inmates to play Quickplay non-stop. I bet they snap and beg for hard labor or death instead. It'd be more humane.
>>
>>474968436
Kill yourself. Pretty much every single thing Cloud does is nigh fucking unpunishable. The faggot carries retards like crazy, so it's only natural that someone with a brain and a grasp of fundamentals could make bank off of him.
>>
>>475189887
In a few hours prepare to be bombarded by the clique of retards who scream "Cloud is mid!! Only SparGOAT can pilot him!!!". Itll happen.
>>
How can I take the melee elitists here seriously when their scene is so clearly infested with fags? It's somehow much worse than ultimate
>>
Dupetrannie is too powerful. I am starting to understand why this is his playground.
>>
>>475168309
>entering
>>
>>475189887
>Replying to dupe
Even if you are bad enough to believe this shit, Corrin is 10x more unpunishable.

This is why she goes toe to toe with Sonic and arguably wins the MU while Spargo dropped Cloud against Sonix.

>inb4 /ssbg/ crab thinks he knows more about Cloud than Spargo who prefers Corrin or Aegis in the MU
>>
>>475190459
>That absolutely mindbroken typo
Chadcord owns you.
>>
File: ribce.png (370 KB, 770x911)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>475203724
I win every single game. I am a porsche with no brakes.
>>
File: 1696807910654846.png (150 KB, 533x544)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>475203724
this is why I kneel
>>
Can you nerds post the start.gg page of tournies this weekend?
All I know is EVO Japan.

>>475203724
Ngl he is a trannie but is impressive how he still be duping people.
>>
>>475205530
I'm 100% convinced Corrin apologists either main Corrin, or never fought a half-decent Corrin once in their lifetime.
If your character doesn't have projectiles to try and make Corrin uncomfortable, is so oppressive trying to find an opening in her barrage of high damage aerials and burstly kill options, she is so explosive and safe.
Her recovery can be tricky to edgeguard because she has superarmor.
Craziest thing her hitboxes also have enough hitstun to combo even with rage, shes such a top tier because her only "weakness" is maybe lack of zoning tools and speed, but her strengths are good enough that she does not really need those to dominate a match.
If this party game actually was competitive she would have been nerfed, theres no reason for a character to have so much kill power with low risk as Corrin has, Side B alone lets her edgeguard and 2 frame with 100% safety, such a broken piece of shit FE trash...
>>
>>475218535
unless you search for every post before replying, it's impossible to not be duped
>>
There are so many trannies in my local discord, I should probably just stop reading it but it's kind of fascinating
>>
>>475220425
Corrin is +1 on Sonic.
Any character that can make Sonic slightly uncomfortable is top tier.
>>
>>475232828
You gotta love Corrin apologists being like
>nooo her OOS options arent even great! Check the frames
But when you PLAY her, is fucking impossible to touch her shield, her shorthop is great, the hitboxes are way too fast and disjointed.
Cloud Up B OOS is kinda of a meme because people like to spam, but you can punish, Corrin Nair OOS is an actual unpunishable option most of the time.
>>
>>475232828
Cloud is a higher skill ceilling character than Corrin, but complaining about lack of representation is never an strong argument.

ROB is not suddenly good, he was always broken but his reps didn't put the work to get results. Bayo was almost 2 years off-meta despite also being always good. Sonix and Miya showed the world their characters are top 5. Yoshidora carries Yoshi almost alone but Yoshi is a menace, same with Gluto and Wario.

Lack of proper rep is a cancer in the Smash community in general. Cloud is not that bad, but he is kinda pointless to play when Aegis or Roy do his gameplan much better than him, which is why I don't see him as a solid top tier either.
>>
Can you guys add pictures to long posts so I know it isn't a dupe?
>>
if you aint at least gold ii i dont fw u
>>
Pats house this weekend. Who do we got winning the tourney, Melee bros? Zain is looking like the best again
>>
>>475161227
When you play any other fighting game and come back to Ult is like trying to run after someone broke your legs.

This game feels so unresponsive and sluggish, even tho it can look fast, the inputs are eaten/delayed most of the time.
>>
>>475253270
anyone but the jew and pajeet
>>
>>475218535
>Can you nerds post the start.gg page of tournies this weekend?
https://www.start.gg/tournament/7243_22/details
>>
>>475218535
All eyes are on EVO this weekend, I would be surprised if they even started the tournament today, even tho is already saturday in Japan right now
>>
>Bunch of majors around instead of one SUPERmajor
Boring as fuck
>>
what causes a human being to play zelda in melee?
the tournament tranys don't play zelda, like they actually play characters and don't suck
there are low tiers that are actually cool and have sauce
the character is a dogshit version of ganondorf with the only interesting fascet of their gameplay consisting of a brawl airdodge
i don't understand these people
>>
>>475266724
Zelda players are sissies, across the globe from NA, to LATAM to Europe and Japan they all play the same flowjob garbage that only works in WiFi.
Sauceless character for subhumans. All she does is the same tired frametraps and fish for sweetspot.
>>
>>475266983
Mario, Zelda and Sonic are the characters I wish for a rework the most, they are so boring. Sora too, but Sora hopefully stays in Ult.
>>
>>475266983
The only sick Zelda is Nairo's because he actually rushdowns people with her and goes for edgeguards instead of being a little bitch.
When the best rep for your character is someone who does not even main her, you know that playerbase must be eating glue on the daily.
>>
>>475266983
like i get that zelda players are retarded
but melee?
you can play marth, sheik, or even falco (its harder these days) and be fuckin braindead retarded sissies and cum after winning
but zelda?
you have to have like at least a bachelors degree in melee to grasp at how utterly useless this investment is even for fetishistic goals
like again, other trannys play better characters
like 20% of meleefags are trannys, why the FUCK are you playing Zelda?
>>
>>475266724
I play zeldas all the time as ics and i still never get it.
Zelda sucks and i can kill her with a grab at 70%. Eat shit every zelda out there.
>>
>>475270447
>Eat shit every zelda out there
HOLY BASED
>>
I'm not normal I play falco I'm a beast I'm a different type of beast
>>
>>475270447
im so happy there was that one melee zelda discord
it was like batman beyond toxic, like the shit you see here isn't anything compared to the psychotic standard and whim evoked by a melee zelda player
it was so infested with shit that the mod, who created the server for the sake of pm zelda players, just nuked it because it was so far beyond saving
>>
I cannot fucking stress how confused I am about how Sakurai shit the bed with QP. I don't understand why he would regress from FF/FG to an objectively inferior system, while also implementing a ranking system.
>>
time to push my free boulder up the hill
>>
Friday night, dead general
Its only active when you all masturbate and salivate over trannies and obese men playing this piece of shit game, or when one mexican sweatlord who stinks of COMINO EN LA AXILA makes an arena to feel better about himself
Fuck every one of you and I wish you'd all fucking die.
>>
>>475276326
i will play you if you have a melee code dipshit
>>
>>475266724
The funny thing about Melee Zelda players is they are all either trannies or super anti-tranny
>>
COQU#486

don't expect much
>>
>Danny really dodged LVL UP
>>
im so damn sick of the fox matchup i might just learn marth
>>
>>475281701
Learn the matchup, don't take the easy way out
>>
>>475268312
Melee Zelda is not hard, she's just shit. Throw out fair/bair and pray that the top tier you're fighting holds forward. Honestly, all Smash low tiers are like this, low skill ceiling and low reward.
>>
>>475210707
I didnt make any typos unless you mean itll instead of it'll in which case I dont give a shit.
Also a group of trannies doesnt own me, I really only said that to rile them up because I like it when they seethe.
>>
what causes a human being to play zelda in melee?
the tournament tranys don't play zelda, like they actually play characters and don't suck
there are low tiers that are actually cool and have sauce
the character is a dogshit version of ganondorf with the only interesting fascet of their gameplay consisting of a brawl airdodge
i don't understand these people
>>
>>475291643
>t. property of chadcord
How you let a group of people you never actually talked face-to-face live rent free in your mind? Makes you look like some schizo fighting an evil corporation in your head LOL
>>
File: Frustrated.jpg (27 KB, 248x253)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>475291643
Thats funny because some people in discord agree with you that Cloud is really good, they are a minority tho.

Unfortunately, we aren't a hivemind. We always can't come to a consensus. I will always think Joker is top tier even Online because he is crazy good but I always get dogpilled on by my own friends for it.
>>
>>475294567
we need an updated tier list of yours
>>
Feel bad for Bassmage, dude gets so sad after ever loss. Losing to the random Japanese DK probably feels even worse than usual.
>>
anyone wanna play ult

1DNWB
>>
File: bleeehhhh!.jpg (71 KB, 400x479)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>475295384
I'm not Griffith/Kizu. I hate Joker with passion and I believe Joker is always strong, while he thinks Joker is low tier online.

He called me retarded multiple times due to it but no hard feelings, we past this argument...
>>
>>475293530
The chudcord doesnt live in my head though. At most their seethe gives me a quick exhale of air. I dont sit there laughing at their stupidity, thatd be pathetic.

This actually makes me wonder /ssbg/, why does Discord (Particularly Smash Discords?) give people such big egos? I just remembered that a few years ago there was a different wave of namefaggotry and Discord drama and similarly they all acted so full of themselves. Just like now though no one outside of their group cares about them or their drama, and I think there were even 2 avatarfags like there are now.
>>
melee day 87
spent too much time grinding and didnt notice the time, good luck in the tourney later on today meleebros
hope a steve times your lameasses out ultifags
>>
>>475302214
What I said is true and I didn't make any errors so I don't know what you're on about, but you're only capable of high school tier insults and a shitty attempt at trash talk, so I don't know why I'm surprised.
Enjoy seething about various spheres until the game dies rather than being an anti-Steve and anti-Sonix chad who recognizes the actual cancer killing the game.
>>
>DISCORDISCORDISORD
Imagine saying ego is a thing from discord-only, when you no-name faggots go around challenging each other, calling other people trash, as dupetrannie literally blogposts his laggy ass crusty Sora win streaks online.
Keep blaming every post you dont like on the Discochads. People the other night complimented a nice Wolf play and you mindbroken faggots kept slurping about Discord. CHADcord OWNS your feeble mind.
>>
>>475297330
lol his first opponent in top 32 is a different DK
gonna be hilarious if he loses to 2 DKs
>>
>>475309123
hey buddy the word you're looking for is discord. disorder and disco are unrelated
>>
>>475309123
This is a powerful statement, beautifully said.
>>
Jap major
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuSPDbt7uGg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnHuxTiH_mY
Purin's voice arouses me
>>
>>475309123
>People the other night complimented a nice Wolf play
I have to be honest I was over half of them

I wanted the anti discord retard to piss his pants so I posted 5 replies changing the typing style each time to trigger him

I did more bad than good I think...
>>
>>475312798
rip bass at 9th but great run got through some tough opponents and made lots of comebacks
mzk duck hunt is doing some crazy stuff
>>
One of the most stacked tournaments of all time happening next weekend. Get keen.
Also, reminder to join the thread tournament happening tomorrow.
https://www.start.gg/tournament/7243_22/details
>>
are there known hackers in this game? just went against someone who was super low in gsp yet somehow match up against me and was insanely cracked. every match ended with both our gsps the same. the guy has 3500 hours in smash
not saying he was hacking in the match i just thought it was weird that every game we played none of us earned gsp and none of us lost gsp
>>
Little Mac now has the air drift of puff, but his aerials are still shit.
What happens? Would there be a noticeable shift in Mac usage?
>>
>>475312798
>Purin's voice arouses me
based
>>
>>475326438
I hack because certain characters are so annoying that they don’t deserve to ever win. What’s your main?
>>
>>475346214
i was playing a mid-low tier
>>
>>475348880
Id probably not let you win unless you were playing an honest character like marth
>>
>>475349032
this was ultimimutt not smelee
only asked because theres known hackers on splatoon. isnt a huge issue but they make themselves public for xitter clout
>>
The biggest counter about the stupid balance shit is this:
Marth and Lucina.
According to the rules of balance, Lucina is a fair and honest character and Marth shouldn’t dare have a higher level of power over her.
In reality, everyone picks Lucina and no great player ever picks Marth.
The most common complaint about Marth’s entire design is that he not surperior over Lucina.
People inherently want characters like Mythra, Fox, Roy, Cloud, the FGCs, Bayo, and Peach to be stronger than the basic ass shit. If they weren’t, the game would die with Marios and Lucinas.
>>
>>475351361
Marth is better than the crossdressing slut Lucina. Only pedos marry Lucina. She’s the 1 year old daughter of Chrom.
>>
File: ddvvi.png (99 KB, 411x182)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>475351516
>>
>>475352662
People need to know. Don’t make me ruin your precious pill again.
>>
>>475352662
Powerful
>>
File: image0-23.png (204 KB, 533x632)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
is something wrong with slippi messaging?
I cant send messages and i dont see any either. Did i accidently turn messages off somehow?
>>
>>475361909
not for me. i played a game of melee on slippi. during this game of melee my opponent grabbed me, threw me down and was immediately able to grab me again. during this re-grab i was not able to escape. he was able to repeat this down-throw into regrab combo at least up to 7 times putting me from 0% to 56% or something. as this was happening i thought to myself, is this the LE SICK 20XX HECCIN BASED TECH SKILL HIGH SKILL CEILING REALLY HARD GAME these guys were talking about? were they playing something else? is this a different game im playing? surely they were not talking about the same game i just got down-throw regrabbed on 7 times while i was unable to escape? this is the super sick 20xx tech? it has to be, right? they put this mechanic in rival of aether 2. i was told rivals of aether 2 is supposed to be copying melee. this was put into their game because of melee. this is whats cool?
>>
>>475352662
Beautiful
>>
>>475362502
>>
File: 0g9TUSu[1].png (55 KB, 645x651)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>475361909
there's an option to turn them off
>>
File: 22.png (3 KB, 280x280)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>475322976
>https://www.start.gg/tournament/7243_22/details
Thanks for shilling btw
MELEE BRACKET HAS BEGUN, GO AHEAD AND CHECK IN: https://www.start.gg/7243
Spectate code: xlf66e1EaOUBuSe6BlkNeN2dnby1
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/gomadssb
Glhf everyone, and Ult bracket starts in 3 hours
>>
Why did Rivals 2 fail?
>>
>>475381727
they copied melee
>>
>>475381727
They didn't copy smash good enough.
All these niggers need to do is copy smash or playstation stars, and have decent production value.
Their games always look rushed.
>>
File: 7243_22 Melee Results.png (1.19 MB, 1423x800)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>475380990
Here's the top 8 pic, ggs everyone. Ult bracket to start in a little over an hour.
>>
>>475394062
Are we going to see the kazuya amiibo today?
>>
>>475397167
Everyone wants him, so we will have him
>>
File: 22banner.png (21 KB, 1600x800)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>475380990
>>475394062
ULT BRACKET HAS BEGUN, GO AHEAD AND CHECK IN: https://www.start.gg/7243
Sovl stream: https://www.twitch.tv/gomadssb
Glhf everyone
>>
>>475402820
I forgot to join fuuuuudge
>>
>>475405470
rip
>>
>>475397167
internet is crapping out on me, but nicely done for the round Cloud player bro who's currently fighting Kazuya.
>>
Why do japs struggle so much against Miya?
>>
>>475409921
his bad matchups aren't there at the top level
no Cloud, Jagaimo isn't up to Raflow or Lui$ level
just not a lot of swords in general at the tippy top.
In Japan's Top 50, there's Kameme (semi retired because family), Shuton's secondary Aegis (Shuton doesnt go to Maesumas/Sumabatos), Zackray (also only a supermajor attendee), Neo (inconsistent + not the hardest sword character for G&W), Proto (retired from health issues and constant nausea within 30 minutes of focused play), HIKARU (semi retired for SF6), Kome (lol), Jagaimo (doesnt attend Maesuma or Sumabato much), Rizeasu and Akakikusu (again Hero doesnt really do that well at playing the sword game even if Akak did go 2-3 vs Miya last time they played)
Filter out the retired and the guys only going to Kagaribi & Umebura and Miya's typical A tier sword competition is Neo, Rizeasu and Kome if they make it to him. The rest is brawlers G&W can out of shield more easily to initiate his strong advantage (Raru, Asimo, Gackt, the 3 top Yoshis, Umeki, Kaninabe, the 2 top Falcons, the 2 top Falcos, Hero, Snow), a few oddballs and zoners G&W partially ignores or abuses in disadvantage (the 2 Min-Mins, 2 Snakes, Yaura, Lv.1, Toriguri).
Some of these players have beaten Miya but the matchup's not in their favor.
>>
Nice to see Z4ckor found the kazuya amiibo counterpick. Pro tip though: stop going for grab in the corner since it's literally the only thing the bot is punishing you for. Also, if you're stuck in the corner just jump over him.
>>
>>475415916
Also, if you used upward-forward airdodge instead of burning your jump you could have survived that last hit
>>
Spam tilts and then jump away and reset when he gets too close and STOP DASH ATTACKING AAAAHHHHH
>>
File: minmin.webm (2.9 MB, 676x400)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
Outskilled
>>
>>475416996
disgusting
>>
>min min and megaman
>""""skill"""
You guys need to work in your bait game.
>>
>check discord
>3 fags in general chat talking about random shit and EVO
>Other autist dumped his Tekken modded screenshots for coom
>Nobody in the watch party channel
Alright lets check the thread
>Dupe duping everyone
>Dude mindbroken by disco
>Dead tournament against some Kazuya bot
>Nobody talking about the actual tourny either
Bring the next Smash game already you soulless jewish japs. Look what you done.
>>
>>475418798
This game is ancient, the meta is solved, the online is dogshit and you need to constsntly be mashing and pressing buttons in this clown piece of a shit game to be optimal
I lowkey still want to check out GOATweek but I'm not sitting alone watching smash slop for hours for potentially 1 (one) good set.
>>
I support Shoe because losing to a mentally ill obese man wearing a dress must make his opponents want to kill themselves and that's a good thing.
>>
>>475416613
None of those dash attacks were on purpose, I kept flicking the stick too hard and instead of slow walking the other way to do a tilt I dash attacked instead.
Also lag on my end starting happening towards the end which was fucking me up a bit too.
>>
>>475418798
I haven't played Smash in 3 weeks now. Actually, I played it 2 days ago so I broke my streak, but I barely count because I just played for 3 hours and closed the game after fighting some lame ass laggy shitters from both /ssbg/, discord and elite. Didn't touch yesterday, neither today. This Mickey Mouse game doesn't deserve my attention.
>>
>>475418798
>Dupe duping everyone
But thats kino hes doing his part
>>
>>475420281
I'd unplug my controller and walk away if I had to play against him.
>>
GGs tournament.
>>
File: 7243_22 Ultimate Results.png (1.22 MB, 1423x800)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>475394062
>>475402820
and Ultimate top 8, ggs everyone. Next tourney will be May 18 and ready for sign-up: https://start.gg/7243
>>475425591
ggs dude
>>
>>475426418
I miss Zero guys. I regret calling him a scarflard all those years ago
>>
>fast fall nair
>fast fall nair
>fast fall nair
>fast fall nair
>unreactable up smash

Fox is such a low IQ character LOL
>>
>>475427382
Is really interesting to see how Fox is such a menace in Melee but in Ult he only has 1 relevant player at top level. Except by GW, Fox shits on everyone in the cast.
>>
>>475427616
Melee has a higher skill ceilling. In Ult every character has a 0-60% and can cheese each other in a good day, so people don't bother piloting the best ones to win.
>>
God I love EE commenting when he is not sucking off Danny.

>>475427616
I would say Ult's Fox is not as good because he can be edgeguarded, but even in Top level people barely edgeguard in Mickey Mouse party game.
>>
>>475427616
Kaninabe's an ok 2nd best
Very few characters have 2 reps who can make Top 8 at a big major.
Peach (Mute/Umeki), G&W (Miya/Maister), Sonic (Sonix/KEN), Steve (ACola/Onin), Snake (Hurt/AK/DIO?), Aegis by technicality if both Shuton & Sparg0 need the character at some point.
>>
any arenas
>>
>>475428446
Is amazing how we all suck at this game. The lack of reps really shows how underdeveloped the meta is. but cutting people some slack, the terrible online and lack of a proper training room without mods, makes sense why everyone is inconsistent and rather play something else than grind in this game
>>
>>475429784
I like to shit on other fighting games like Tekken, SF6 and even MK1, but all of those still feel more consistent than Smash.
Smash is just such a coinflip game, specially online, very hard to take this shit seriously when 70% of the game seems to be a MU check and having the better luck during that day, rather than actual mechanical skill and game sense. I fought better players than me and destroyed them, and got destroyed by them in the other day, same thing with horrible people that somehow farmed me, and in the next got farmed, and then farmed me, and in the other day I got them...
>>
>>475430275
Shit like this is why I admire players like Tweek and Nairo who are mad consistent, specially Nairo online. but even those 2 still get clowned by randoms, just the nature of the game.
>>
>Donkey Kong/Wolf Main playing with a Pro Controller
Holy SOUL
>>
Protobanham bros...is he gonna live?
>>
>Plays MinMin
>Dies
If only this could happen to everyone who mains the bitch, is a sacrifice I'm willing to make, sorry Proto
>>
https://youtu.be/Z3wmnYS-Ogk?si=q5hbguH99U_OcQkc&t=54s
>Vaush is sponsoring Technicals
Oh no no no no
>>
>Harasses Nairo for over an entire year
>Sides with other pedos
Technicals is a grifiting bitch
>>
Ayo bussy wet
>>
girl spotted https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bKMcus80kfI
>>
Anyone know what the fuck happened here? No video because it's on my friends switch
>Kazuya (me) vs Sephiroth (friend)
>Sephiroth at 20% near the edge of a state, uses his counter
>Kazuya at point blank uses his front kick
I don't know the names of his moves or my exact input because I am a shitter
>Sephiroth counter sound goes off, but Sephiroth is launched off screen and dies. No chance for DI
Now the second stock
>Sephiroth near edge again
>Kazuya attacks at point blank with another kick (not sure if same front kick)
>At the same time Sephiroth does his little snap to out the fire orbs on you
>Sephiroth is hit with 6 fire orbs and dies
Third stock
>Sephiroth around 60-70%
>Sephiroth counters, kazuya attacks (non-kick, non-special)
>Sephiroth gets launched again and dies

What the fuck? Does kazuya have some sort of hidden counter breaker? Was it just a glitch? I've never seen this before
>>
File: file.png (326 KB, 1229x396)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
sex,
have it
>>
64 to melee - 2 years
melee to brawl - 6 years
brawl to 4 - 6 years
4 to Ult - 4 years
Ult to ? - 6 years in counting, no announcement
>>
>>475449961
I would be genuinely shocked if they didn't announce a new Smash entry for Switch 2
Even more if they keep Sakurai in the charge, when he said multiple times he was burned out with the franchise and Ult was his >>>>>masterpiece lolololol
>>
>>475439705
>New technicals drama
He's actually in the right for once. I still hate this retard for getting thunder gaming cancelled though
>>
>>475457005
All we need is ult deluxe. Forget making a brand new game. They're far more likely to fuck it up. Just give us fighter pass 3, new balance patches, boss battle mode, and preferably a new subspace emissary style campaign.
>>
Why is KEN so fucking fat?
>>
So what happened to vgbootcamp?
Seems like they're only broadcasting other tournaments now, they don't organize or fund anything.
Was this really worth all the panda drama? They killed themselves, BTS and panda at the same time, it's so stupid. Please tell me I'm overlooking something cause they can't be that braindead.
>>
>>475480279
btssmash is streaming pats house this weekend but didn't they go out of business? I keep seeing them streaming majors. I don't think anyone knows what that whole situation between vgbc, bts, and panda was about, it was just a random clusterfuck of nothing
>>
>>475449961
No more games. Ultimate is the finish- they can’t do more than that.
>>
>>475449961
play rivals 2
>>
>>475449961
Good. The franchise (and its playerbase) have become cancer anyway
>>
>>475458425
>More Ult slop
I would consider not even playing another game if it was made by Sakurai. Imagine 6 more years of playing in this shitty engine and cancerous online.
Ult deluxe my ass, bring a fresh new smash game.
>>
Rest in peace to the Wii Classic Controller that had to die so I could use its control stick as a replacement for my broken GC one.
>>
File: IMG_6316.jpg (1.36 MB, 3540x2194)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>475510238
>>
>>475427616
what's the deal with Fox in Ultimate? I get matchups are a thing, but this guy steamrolls over so many characters online it's hilarious. I always have to struggle fighting against Incineroar with Yoshi. With Fox? Just run over him with your lol dash attack and sweep for the win.

Is this the power of a top tier character? Speedy character + internet delay? Or am I only running into the good matchups for Fox? I admit, this is 6M right now where as my Yoshi is in Elite. But even then, I never had this feeling where I have always have the ability to overcome my enemies no matter what they throw at me.
>>
>>475509648
But anon, if they make a new Ult game they might not include Kanjo and Bazinga! Or super fun and interactive characters like Terry and Bayonetta! We can't have that! For a smash game to be fun we need to have a giant ass roster full of meme picks with no real legacy, good gameplay or cultural impact like GW, Duck Hunt and Ice Climbers!
>>
>>475512796
I dont get these dudes, they act like its a sacrilege to have Smash without Sakurai, when we see way more disrespectful things happening everywhere.

Sakurai will die someday, Nintendo will keep shitting new Smash games for money, he won't be making Smash forever, might as well replace him already.
>>
>>475512962
But it made sense when those characters were prominent characters in Nintendo games that Sakurai refused to add until Iwata's last request forced his ass to listen. There was a grain of righteous indignation in rosterfagging back in the day. Most of those characters failed to ever make it and it's become clear they probably never will. But modern rosterfaggotry is entirely just about what outrageous gun-toting, sex-having third-party character they add next. They just want the furthest characters from Nintendo possible in now. It's no longer about characters who damn well should have been on the roster by its own former metrics. It's just about tie-in deals and advertisements for new games at best. There's almost no more valiant fighting for the sake of a neglected character anymore. It's mostly just demanding a character for the sake of it, who has no real reason to be expected. The result was always a bunch of autistic screeching and dehumanizing stupidity but at least you used to be able to see where it was coming from.
>>
Terry mains are so funny. They mash so hard that the game sometimes doesn't have time to turn them around so they just SD or lose stage positioning.
>>
>>475516953
Funniest thing, you can't even call them scrubs for it.
Optimal Terry is mashing. If you try to play a Neutral, clean, thinking-Terry you lose.
>>
Damn Lima's Bayonetta is a treat to watch even if he is a filthy paki.
>>
holy sonic kino
>>
Sonix getting tilted will never not be enjoyable
>>
>chase using 2B as his tag
Cell saga looking ass
>>
>>475529596
Sonix only redeeming quality is cucking frauds like Danny and Dabuz and getting cucked himself on stream.
Actually watching him play is lame.
>>
Why are Smash Ultimate casters so terrible at their jobs?
>>
File: 1714335685857.jpg (23 KB, 634x216)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
you know a mf hit rock bottom when he start titling his streams like this
>>
do you guys hate steve? i honestly find tr4sh bayo worse
>>
>>475534705
i hate minecraft so yeah
>>
>>475458425
Nobody wants to play the same game forever and it’s clear people like new characters. There will be cuts and expect a lot of them to be third party characters that roster fags gush over.
>>
>>475534882
i hate disney more so i kinda understand
>>
>>475534705
I hate Bayo more. Shes not even funny, just coomerbait.
Steve at least looks corny.
>>
>>475535632
steve imo is far more complex than tr4sh bayo. bayo would just counter you and oops youre trapped in a death combo
>>
cosmos throws
>>
>>475535909
Steve is just as retarded, Bayo still needed to approach at least, Steve can put blocks, camp you to death, throw killing-projectiles, do cutscene combos for 70%... both very toxic and game-warping characters.
>>
Is Slippi down? I keep getting the mm server error. Was working just fine an hour or two ago.
>>
>>475536619
bayo combos are snore inducing. steve combos are fun to look at
>>
>>475537312
>Up air laddering using blocks that setups a edgeguard or 50/50 guess to kill his opponent is interactive and fun (impossible to DI btw)
Shut the fuck up
>>
File: Cinema.jpg (65 KB, 828x679)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>GOATweek vs Light
>>
>>475537838
>ultranny
>>
>>475537838
GOATWEEK vs INSPIRATIONALIGHT
>>
>>475537534
while steve can do more than that, up air laddering will always be more entertaining than a bayo chaining you with side bs
>>
File: whoa...impressive.png (81 KB, 330x410)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>475537838
>1 good set after 3 days of Smash party game slop
Finally...

>inb4 Cosmos vs Light
Aegis is a tumor. Nothing cool or hype about titties with privileged framedata, hitstun, hitboxes and DLC witch-time counter.
>>
File: 1644377011429.jpg (162 KB, 1080x1214)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>475513613
Most of these people aren't even fans of Nintendo. When they started putting more third party characters in, a lot of people butted in who wanted to make Smash their own personal MUGAN. Eceleb example of this is Maximilion. He didn't give a rats ass about Smash Bros but once Cloud was in, he cared. I remember talking to someone who speculated about Smash on Smashboards but didn't even like Nintendo outside of one or two games.

The irony is when it comes to the next Smash Bros games, those will be the characters first on the chopping block due to the added cost. It is even worse now for any characters not owned by a Japanese company due to the dollar/yen differences. There is probably no way Steve or Banjo comeback. Nintendo knows people want new shiny characters so they aren't going to shell out to keep old characters people don't find exciting anymore. Why keep someone like Joker if you can add 2B instead. I think rosterfags are in for a rude awakening
>>
>m-muh nintendo puritanism
Nintendrone cope. You are right about the hypest thing about Smash is being a huge collab between games. Nobody gives a shit about dead bing bing wahoo franchises.
>>
>>475533552
why did you specify ultimate? melee casters are no better
"haha yeah that reminds me of the time mang0.."
"that's the mang0!!"
"i want to suck mang0s fat juicy cock"
>>
>>475541564
I don't even get his argument.
>Third party bad because means less likely next game
So? do you expect Smash to go on forever without cutting nobody and have a starting roster of 300 characters by 2080? Be for real now.
Even games like SF, MK and others cut their own characters, is natural. Makes each game feel more unique for its time.
>>
>>475539009
>Cut Joker
>Add new Persona 6 protag
Whoa so difficult
>>
>>475543034
I personally don't even care for Joker. Just give me a new high-skill ceilling ninja character with a comeback mechanic and I'm all good.
Fuck it, just add a comeback mechanic in a Shiek rework and I'm happy.
>>
>New Smash without Hackurai would filter rosterfags and cut garbage like Steve, Banjo and Joker

Already based and best Smash game.
>>
>>475543698
Joker is cringe because it carried Danny, and gave him momentum. No Joker no Danny.
>>
has mang found his tang?
>>
mango shitting on jmook
>>
We are so back
>>
File: 1714341893378.jpg (23 KB, 438x360)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>
I would say that Light winning this tournament would be good for finding himself a house, but this guy is such a retarded gambling addict that it won't last a day
>>
>UpSmash lol
Retarded character
>>
>guy who almost 3-0'd armada vs guy who almost 3-0'd mango
>>
>Not getting EE to cast with Charles
Lame.

Also Tweek not feeling it today, Fox wins the MU but usually Tweek still wins those.
>>
"""GOAT"""week
>>
GOATW-ACK
>>
Losing with Fox is a choice.
>>
>Mashing faggot wins over actual footsies-neutral-based player
Smash moment
>>
>>475547220
Your GOAT got scared by Light wavelanding 3 times in front of him, it's clear whose fundies won
>>
>>475546865
>Also Tweek not feeling it today, Fox wins the MU but usually Tweek still wins those.

Game 1 I caught him missing usual combos. And he didn't try any of his Z drop Dairs. He kept doing plain 2 frame Dairs. At least he looked like he wanted to win during Game 3 where he chose the Dixie palette and... started those desperation Up Bs.
>>
>>475547409
His mind is not in at moment. You can tell when he is focused he gets slightly tilted and fucks over everyone else, he was playing pretty sloppy today.
>>
>>475547386
>t. Fox main
Your unga bunga character for brainlet goblinos who failed middle school will never be respectable.
>>
choky?
>>
>>475547841
What? Are you telling me spamming fast fall nair into unreactable tech chases that end with UpSmash or DownSmash is not skill?
You telling me that Fox aerials that can true-combo into itself, or any other multi-hitting aerial of their own choice is not skill?
But I thought UpAir UpAir was so hecking hype! Or when Light UpSmashed in the unreactable tech-chase!
>>
>>475548281
Light lost pretty bad against Nairo in the ironman randomizer the other day

When he plays characters with actual endlag that can't force their opponents into situations with no counterplay Light becomes a 2-2'er type of player lol
>>
>>475548671
Fox mains have no Neutral. They don't need it, their character has no lag.
>>
>>475529596
agreed
>>
>Troonix getting camped after tweeting this year he was going to be aggro sonix
>>
>>475550534
>sonic player losing to timeout
truly beautiful
>>
>>475543034
>Adding the same guest series again

This is rosterfag logic. They'll add a completely different series for the wow factor. That's what third party characters are in Smash and why they'll cut them.
>>
File: IMG_6193.jpg (177 KB, 1140x642)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
I guess Falcon is my answer to Marth. I love stomping on that twink faggot and then shoving my knee in his face.
>>
>>474610756
Jfluke sisters…
>>
File: 1708916698540436.jpg (23 KB, 681x513)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
kek

I love how much this general hates fast characters like Fox and Aegis but ejaculates over camping ones like Diddy and Snake. You 0-2 retards know nothing about neutral, adaption, and counter-play. Fox and Aegis are far more balanced that nade simulator, and death combo spamming robot. Diddy is alright but once you fight against a decent one you'll understand how unenjoyable it is.

It's always the same retarded faggots shitting up the thread too
>>475550534
>>475549202
>>475548671
>>475548281
>>475547841
>>475547409
>>475547040
>>475546524
>>
>>475554581
Fag McCloud is top tier in every smash game because he’s a broken cheeser with OP frames
>>
>>475554765
That's a lot of buzzwords, do you know what they mean?
>>
>>475554765
He’s not a top tier in Brawl or 4.
>>
>>475554850
>buzzwords are words I don’t like!
Ok toddler
>>
>>475554581
>Facebook tier-meme picture
>Awful post formatting
>Terrible at this game
>Bitching about CHADcord outta THIN AIR
Imagine calling Diddy camping when he is fast and hype as fuck.
Or even worse, imagine thinking someone mashing safe buttons into auto-combos any hype.
>>
another fox in melee top 8, this game is cooked
>>
>>475548671
His Kirby was pretty fun though
>>
File: l.png (121 KB, 250x490)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>475556354
Is extra-funny when you realize how Light was at certain moments camping and playing slow, respecting Tweek, even tho Fox is retarded and can approach for free at any moment, you can win just pressing forward fast fall aerial because once it connects you can freely pick your next aerial and end with a UpSmash your opponent can't counterplay.

Tweek should have camped even harder the goblino, but then again the GOAT knows other players fear him so he has to approach too.
>>
File: workplacerules.png (709 KB, 663x834)
709 KB
709 KB PNG
oc
>>
>/ssbg/ local is an aegis apologist
Did she just did >safe aerial into safe aerial into UpB true combo for an easy 60%? THATS SO HECKING FAST!!! SHES HYPE LIKE FOX!!

Lmao learn to play and stop drooling in your controller, mouthbreather.

>>475556851
True, I wasn't expecting that, but he lost the money match to Nairo's Mii Gunner, right?
>>
>>475557073
Funny because true lol
>>
>>475557073
Sonix/c is how Light/Fox would play if he wasn't a subhuman goblin.
>>
>>475557073
Yes.
>>
>>475557191
>True, I wasn't expecting that, but he lost the money match to Nairo's Mii Gunner, right?
I didn't catch that part of the stream unfortunately.
>>
File: 1497250718748.gif (293 KB, 400x500)
293 KB
293 KB GIF
>>475557073
Good shit
>>
>>475557484
I have never seen Light camp.
>>
>pedocord once again shitting up the thread

These faggots deserve the rope.
>>
>>475557191
AegiSCHIZO probably doesn't play the game, and if he does is against 8k GSP players only.
Aegis is easily one of the most braindead characters to ever exist. You can't fight against a decent Aegis and think "whoa he really is doing swaggy moves and working for his stock!"
Is always "One fucking stray hit of her stupidly fast sword hit me and now I'm in disadvantage because even the lamest hit has enough hitstun so it connects with something else" and do not get me started on the nervous Pyra plays, throwing out the sword while running away, yolo'ing UpB.... dogshit character for losers too retarded to play Chrom, Lucina, Marth or even Roy.
>>
File: 1480718024722.png (74 KB, 286x312)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>475558069
>dogshit character for losers too retarded to play Chrom, Lucina, Marth or even Roy.
Pretty much summarizes the entire point of Aegis lol
>>
>>475556876
>>475556354
Shut the FUCK up you ESL-groids
>>
>>475556354
The rest of the list is true but he never mentioned the chudcord though.
>>
>>475558302
They live in constant paranoia that everything revolves around their clique full of pedos and schizos. Actually deranged individuals.
>>
>Morons who deepthroat absolute low IQ players and characters like light/cosmos fox/aegis trying to insult anyone else
You don't have a chin. You are a mouth breather. Close your mouth, wipe your keyboard, subhuman. You Chase-looking ass bitch ass losers.
>>
>>475557073
Mouth-breathing bros? Our response? They are exposing us as the retards we are!
>>
>>475558550
Post a side profile you ugly of dogshit.
>>
File: 1500304434160.png (162 KB, 349x340)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>475558550
>You Chase-looking ass bitch ass losers.
I CANT I CANT LMOAF
>>
>>475558550
At least Fox idiots can hide behind the fact they are base game, AegiSCHIZO forgets he is DLC bullshit
>>
>>475558485
But enough about /ssbg/...
>>
>>475559650
Hahahaha!
>>
>>475558550
Actually I dont root for anyone, only against people. Developing a personality around rooting for a player of a childrens party game is sad.
>>475558805
Fellate him harder, fag. No matter how lame his attempt at trash talk is the rest of your clique has to chime in being dumbass hypemen.
>>
>>475558550
Light dodged the offline reverse mains money match vs Nairo. Compared to actually good players like Tweek and Nairo he is trash carried by a broken mickey mouse character that has low risk high reward.
>>
>>475559704
>>475558805
>>475558674
>>475558550
You guys are so fucking sad lmfaooo
>>
>>475560130
>Compared to
He is trash, period. Dude only plays Fox, practices with great players like Nairo, Marss, Void and is too brainrotted to even win with his character, even Sonix had an era of true dominance.

We only like him because he is a clown trash talker, he is mediocre at this game in a good day.
>>
>>475560536
>p-pwease giv me attention...
>>
>>475560130
He even dodged the money match with Fox offline, he knows he garbo.
>>
Why doesn't Mute edgeguard with the counter? Is Peach's counter THAT bad?
>>
>>475560910
your question was just answered lmao
>>
>>475561057
Fucking aye.
>>
protag bros they're so mad we keep winning
>>
File: 20230925_220307.jpg (17 KB, 414x621)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>f-fox is honest!
LMAO GET THIS TRASH FURRY ASS NIGGER OUTTA MY SCREEN LMAAAAAAO
>>
Fox privilege moment.
Easy to play aggressive when your character has retard-strength.
>>
>>475560813
It's me versus all of you cowards. History really does repeat itself, chazo made this place unbearable for a while, back then with all his discord pedos and you're here doing the same.
>>
>>475561143
Is crazy that Peach's counter lingers for a bit and throws lots of hitboxes making it solid for edgeguards, but somehow firefox not only ignores that, but also windbox shift Peach down below...
>>
>>475561396
>Mindbroken IESLB
LOL close your mouth, wipe your keyboard.
>>
>Actual logical, high IQ player that has to think to approach and find his combo routes
Game is fun when the nigger characters like Fox aren't ruining it just jumping around like clowns
>>
>>475561143
fuck off trash
>>
>>475561552
>unironically typing like this in the current year

Get a grip.
>>
>Mindbreaks the 'cord with his superior flowchart, movement and neutral
How is Light so powerfvl?
>>
>>475561941
Hey man, hes 14. Give the little guy a break, he has school tomorrow.
>>
>>475561396
keep fighting the good fight o7
>>
>dude who thinks he is "fighting" against people online in an anonymous forum calling anyone else underage
Go get a job you mentally ill bum. Cocksucking fraudulent players won't pay your bills, loser.
>>
>>475561138
>>475562162
Main character aura invokes visceral jealousy in social outcasts (aka: discord background npcs)
>>
Tweek keeps missing those Down Tilt to Bairs, doing Down tilt to Fairs instead and missing on kills.
>>
n-neutral bros...

our response?!
>>
>DISCORDISCORDISCORD
Lmao
>>
>>475562474
He is not wearing LG's jersey either, probably some drama with the org, he is playing bad.
>>
crazy how there's real beef in the threads lately

we need dupetranny
>>
>FUNDIESroth
He is crazy...
>>
aaaand he's throwing, ggs
>>
>>475562728
he deserves to get dropped after his invitational performance plus he's a bit of a retard
>>
>>475562894
>Danny outta NOWHERE
>>
>>475562836
yeah hes not my favorite player anymore, sandbags too much. light will never disappoint with a sandbag character pick. where is gluto btw?
>>
>Chasing Sonix with a slowass lowtier
Fuck the rules
GOATweek brings the magic
>>
Tweek is so cool.
>>
>>475562621
That group brings it up more than normal posters do.
Im not kidding, the first instance of discord in this little shit fit was one of them bringing it up for no reason.
>>
THIS IS WHY HES THE GOAT
>>
>Beat Sonix with a low tier
My fucking hero...
>>
>>475554581
thank you for reviving the thread bro
>>
File: 1714349151753000.jpg (81 KB, 625x625)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Tweek is INSPIRATIONAL, SWAGGY and GODLIKE.
>>
Sonic vs Seph is like watching someone in a wheelchair try to race a car. Holy character diff.
>>
sephiroth is a low tier? i thought /ssbg/ hates low tiers?
>>
>>475563653
thread is infested (and made) by discordtrannies, whose sole redeeming trait is an appreciation for tweek
>>
>Makes half the roster speed demons
>"but what if Sephiroth actually had underwater lag and his moves had overly precise hitboxes without hitstun?"
Kill yourself, Sakurai.
>>
>tweek can't even with with fp2
It's over
>>
>Wings leave when he needs the comeback
DOGSHIT CHARACTER LMAO
>>
that set hurt.
>>
>Even in mickey mouse party game the Greatest Of All Time, GOATweek still wins 1 game Vs. CHADnix with a LOWTIER
Inspi to the fucking rational
>>
>>475564025
worst designed comeback mechanic by far
>>
lmao nice hat Mute you retard
>>
File: file.png (118 KB, 595x383)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
Chudbros... we're losing the melee culture war... even normie twitter thinks we're a joke...
>>
>>475564190
I like tweek too but do you have to be such a faggot about it? you make us look bad
>>
>>475563576
>>475564190
Are any of you actually inspired? Are you going to play Sephiroth at any point?
>>
>>475564204
>Arsen gives Joker's moves more meat, even tho Joker is already fast and mobile as fuck, but some of his hitboxes in base form are tiny
>Seph moves like a tortoise and has pixel-precise hitboxes, but his comeback mechanic doesn't address his thin overly precise hitboxes
Poopwater character. As if being combofood to die at 90% wasn't bad enough.
>>
>>475564449
Mekk should just delete his twitter, nothing good comes from being on that website and maybe the trannies would let him go to tournaments again.
>>
>>475564828
>maybe the trannies would let him go to tournaments again.
not a chance and you know it lmao
>>
>>475564534
this. i literally started maining diddy because of tweek but this behavior is just too much
>>
>>475564534
The mouth-breathing troon shakes with anger at our devotion to the GREATEST. They worship false idols like Light or even the bad Dan.

>>475564547
I play Seph because of him.
>>
MuteAce pls, keep the hand-aids at bay to out-camp the camper
>>
Why does he keep posting asian girls? What's wrong with him?
>>
>>475564190
We legit do not deserve Tweek. He should move on to a real fighting game.
>>
>>475565405
autism, but the bad kind
>>
Mute bringing in the hot tunes is much appreciated.
>>
hanging around NoFluxes and his friends has turned Mekk into a retard
>>
>>475565405
Autistic attention whoring avatarfag. Many such cases
>>
I'm not even watching the game, just watching Sonix get mad at his cam
>>
cmon muteace i dont want 10 long ass games of sonix in grand finals
>>
Insane how MuteAce facemogs every single Smasher
>>
Light can stop sonix, r-right?
>>
>>475566230
same, his salt is hilarious
>>
>>475566230
>Game
There is only gameplay when GOATweek is on the stream, otherwise is just a party game to leave on in the background as you do something else.

>>475566378
Sonix looks 10x better than him.
>>
>>475566419
Yes, LvlUp Expo is his tourney.
>>
Mango redemption or lol cody rapes everyone again?
>>
>>475566419
Fox vs Sonic is 55-45 Fox favor. One of the only 2 characters in the game that can beat Sonic.
>>
>>475566781
Fox vs everyone except GW is in Fox's favor. He just needs to choose to win.
>>
>>475566378
>>475566561
these niggas gay lmao
>>
>>475566714
I choose to believe in the kid
>>
>sonix waving light over after icing cito earlier
guess i shouldnt be surprised since he also gets mad af when he gets his camper ass camped
>>
>Sonix loses = gets cucked and losts another major win
>Light loses = another example of the carried garbage masher Fox nigger he is
Both based outcomes
>>
>>475566848
Fox hard loses to Luigi, GnW, Pikachu, Steve and ICs

goes -1 against Mario, Ness, Joker, Falco, Pichu, Wario, Wolf, Shulk

Rest is even and winning
>>
>>475566781
Who is the other character that beats Sonic?
>>
>>475566781
55-45?

Fox has Sonic's speed but has priority on his attacks unlike Sonic. It's way in Fox's favor.
>>
Gonna take my dog for a walk and watch EVO later, have fun slurping stinkies.
>>
File: The GREATEST.png (302 KB, 380x596)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>475566378
lol

>>475567448
Corrin
>>
>>475567527
>Eminem outta nowhere
>>
>>475567527
I don't believe it just yet, Shadic is a character specialist and Sparg0 is just good with swordies in general, he's beaten Sonix with Aegis and Cloud too but I wouldn't say either wins the Sonic matchup outright
>>
>Light vs Light (If he had a brain)
>>
>>475567467
have a good walk
>>
MANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>475567647
Its okay you are just bad at the game. Corrin is top 5. What are even her bad MUs? Zoners like Pac-Man that are off-meta at high level? ZSS?
Character has the most deadly aerial game.
>>
>>475567707
Sonix vs Sonix ( if he had brain damage )
>>
>>475567707
>Light vs Light (If he was a camping faggot)
fify
>>
>>475567707
>>475567991
SMART high tier abuser vs RETARD high tier abuser
>>
>>475567465
It's a VERY generous 55. Fox can get gimped at low percents very easily. Sonic spring and fmash is very good against fire fox.

Sonic arguably has NO losing MUs if I'm being realistic, best recovery, best camping game, best aerials, best speed, best back airs, combo breaker (spring).
>>
>2nd place again

Poor sonix
>>
>>475567830
THOU SHALT NOT
>>
>>475568141
>t. corrincuck
>>
How in the sweet name of fuck are you supposed to get out of disadvantage with Mewtwo in Mewtwo?
>>
>>475567707
>>475567991
>>475568015
>>475568015
White Light vs Brown Sonix
>>
>>475568141
>Fox can get gimped at low percents very easily. Sonic spring and fmash is very good against fire fox.
don't forget sonic's fair
>>
File: nagatoro.jpg (440 KB, 1916x1628)
440 KB
440 KB JPG
I'm amazed how retarded /ssbg/ can be but then I remember you all suck and bad players just have a lot of confidence in their shit opinions even though they don't know what they're talking about.
>>
>switch games to watch Melee instead of Ult
>it's more fun instantly
I keep forgetting
>>
>>475568337
mutt vs mutt
>>
>>475568379
yea, the fact you faggots still downplay auto-pilot wins characters like corrin/aegis/fox say a lot about your skill level.
>>
>>475567707
>Furry nigger vs Furry aryan
>>
>>475568379
>sonic being a good character is a shit opinion
fuck outta here faggot
>>
>>475568141
>Fox can get gimped at low percents very easily

You gotta have some kind of weakness for being such a monster on stage.
>>
>>475568174
SLEEP ON THE KID
>>
>>475568794
People who cry about this are usually shitters.
>waaahh I can lose when I get offstage! Not fair! my character is not that good!
Is the nature of the game bitch. If anything more characters should be able to die offstage. Recovery too free in this game.
>>
when mangos on point its just a fucking movie
>>
>>475568794
>You gotta have some kind of weakness for being such a monster on stage.
this, fox is like a better little mac in that respect
>>
>>475569014
What about ROB though, he's a monster onstage and off.
>>
>>475568628
If those are auto pilot why do I only do well with one when Im not paying attention? Ive played more Corrin and Fox than Aegis but I do WAAAY better when I get Aegis from random. Aegis and Joker are the only characters I dont have to focus while playing to do good with.
>>
>>475567707
>Sonix (if he was retarded) vs Light (If he wasn't retarded.)
>>
>Fox player when he has to actually think about what to do in Neutral instead of Fast Falling Nair into UpSmash
LMAOOOO
>>
>>475569036
It's a movie of him flubbing follow-ups with his arthritic old man hands but still winning neutral (with his sharp old man mind) so much that he takes the game
>>
NEW THREAD: >>475569195
>>475569195
>>475569195
>>475569195
>>475569195
>>
>>475569249
To be fair, it looks like he's thinking a bit too much. He was hesitating a bit too much.
>>
>>475569135
never got nerfed for god knows what reason
>>
>>475569135
ROB is insane, he legit has no weakness.
>muh big body!
Still heavy as fuck and somehow can disengage pretty well.

>>475569183
Anectodal evidence.
The way you play is not optimal. The people you fight aren't the strongest.
Just because my Sephiroth obliterates the shitters online, doesn't mean suddenly Seph is top tier and I can win majors with him.
>>
>>475568261
>Mewtwo in Mewtwo
Mewtwo in Melee
I’m drunk right now, apologies.
>>
Sgiwer, all of you
>>
>>475569464
>Fox player has such brainrot that he plays worse when he tries to think
KEK true
>>
>>475569183
>t. Never fought a half-decent aegis/corrin
Are you the european dude from discord? Sorry your local meta is too dogshit.
>>
>>475569482
Same with Corrin, except she even got BUFFED.
>m-m-muh shadic!
Corrin is top 5.
>>
>>475569183
If you do not have a projectile, fighting Corrin/Aegis is suicide fuel.

Mythra has the speed to run laps on you and destroy you with great hitboxes and reversal your advantage with Foresight, any hit from Pyra is so scary, shes a female ganondorf.
Corrin is slower, but feels just as oppressive because her aerials are so good, at best you can try to parry, but otherwise is impossible to enter her defenses, Pin is great as both 2frame and a kill option at Neutral.
>>
>>475570206
They do not know this, they fight the worst Aegis who just SD or the Corrins who dont camp and push advantage.
Or even worse, they ARE the dumbasses playing bad these characters.
>>
FOXCHADS CAN'T STOP WINNING (in ultimate, fuck ibdw)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.