[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713860621059812.png (518 KB, 956x881)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
Last Thread: >>474319645
Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>off-topic spam

>What is NOT Space Station 13?
spamming dalle3 generated images

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLAHBexJxrE
>/vg/station main site
https://ss13.moe/
>/vg/station wiki
https://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
>New player guide
https://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
>BYOND client
https://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/
>/vg/station and the test server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777
byond://ss13.moe:1337
>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"
>/vg/station forum and logs
https://ss13.moe/forum/
https://game.ss13.moe/logs
>Map renders collection & media server
https://game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/
https://ss13.moe/media/source/
>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
>If you want to report a bug or an issue, go here
https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues
>If you don't have (and don't want to make) a github account, use the Bug Report button in-game (upper right)
>Nostalgia
https://booru.space/
https://ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/raw/PD2yJjXh
>>
File: spess.jpg (175 KB, 1024x1024)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
poost spess
>>
File: blackstonerules.jpg (262 KB, 1327x627)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
play blackstone
>>
Hey, fellow adventurers!

Are you tired of the same old cookie-cutter fantasy servers? Looking for a medieval experience that truly immerses you in a world of magic, mystery, and mayhem? Then look no further, because Blackstone is where it's at!

Here's why you should jump on board:

Immersive Worldbuilding: Blackstone isn't just a server; it's a living, breathing world filled with rich lore and history. Every corner you turn unveils new secrets, new legends waiting to be discovered.
Dynamic Gameplay: Whether you're a seasoned knight, a cunning rogue, or a powerful mage, there's a place for you in Blackstone. With a robust class system and countless quests and events, every playthrough is unique.
Community Vibes: Join a community of like-minded adventurers who share your passion for epic tales and epic battles. Forge alliances, make enemies, and carve out your place in the annals of Blackstone history.
Endless Possibilities: From battling dragons to delving into ancient ruins, the possibilities in Blackstone are as vast as the imagination itself. Whatever your fantasy, you can live it here.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your sword, don your armor, and join us in the adventure of a lifetime. Blackstone awaits!

See you on the battlefield,
[Your Username]
>>
As I stepped onto the deck of the Blackstone station, I was immediately swept into a whirlwind of medieval fantasy chaos. I found myself clad in armor, wielding a trusty sword, and ready to embark on adventures unlike any I had experienced before.

In one particularly memorable round, I took on the role of a gallant knight tasked with protecting the station from an onslaught of goblin invaders. Armed with nothing but my wits and a shield emblazoned with the Blackstone crest, I charged into battle alongside my fellow crewmates. We fought valiantly, defending the station's corridors from wave after wave of ferocious goblins. Eventually, through sheer determination and teamwork, we emerged victorious, the station saved from certain destruction.

Another time, I found myself assuming the role of a mischievous rogue, sneaking through the shadows and causing mayhem wherever I went. With a grin on my face and a dagger hidden up my sleeve, I embarked on a quest to pull off the ultimate heist. Alongside my fellow ne'er-do-wells, we orchestrated a daring plan to steal the captain's prized treasure trove, navigating through secret passages and outsmarting security measures at every turn. Though our antics landed us in hot water with station authorities, the thrill of the heist was well worth the risk.

But perhaps my most cherished memory on Blackstone was the time I stumbled upon a hidden chamber deep within the station's bowels, filled with ancient relics and forgotten treasures. With awe in my heart and greed in my eyes, I delved into the depths of the chamber, uncovering artifacts of untold power and unlocking secrets long thought lost to time. Though I emerged from the chamber richer than I ever imagined, the true wealth lay in the friendships forged and the memories made during my time on the station.
>>
>>475068846
buy an ad
>>
>>475069475
The Bards's Sneed Ballad: As a wandring bard, I roamd the halls of Blakston, struming my loot and regailing felo crewmats with tales of heroizm and valor. From the tavern to the brij, my melodies lifted spirits and forged bonds of comraderi among evn the most unlikly of allies.
The Sneed Potshon Mishap: In a momnt of reckless experimentashon, I attemted to brew a potshon of invisbility in the station's make-shift alckemy lab. However, a miscalculashon in ingredents resultd in a potshon that turnd evrything it tuchd bright pink insted. The ensuing chaos was both hilarios and unforgetable.
The Duel of Sneed Onor: Chalengd to a duel by a rival knite, I met my opponnt in the station's cargo bay for a showdown of epic proportions. With swords clashing and sparks flyng, we fought with all the skil and bravado of medevial worriors. Tho I emerd victorius, the respekt gaind from my adversary was the true prize.
The Goblin Sneed Stowawey: During a routin cargo inspecshon, I stumbld upon a stowawy goblyn hiding among the crates. Rather than turn it over to security, I struck up an unlikly frendship with the curius creature, teeching it the ways of station life and sharing tales of adventur from acros the galaxy.
The Wizzard's Sneed Prank: Utlizing the arcane arts at my disposal, I cast a spell of illusion to transform the station's central hub into a whimsical wonderland of floating lantrns and dancing fireflies. The bewilder'd reactshons of my felo crewmats wer priceless, proving that somtimes a litle magic is all it takes to brighten somone's day.
The Trecherus Traitor Sneed: Betrayl struck when a trustd crewmat reveald themself as a traitor, sabotaging vital sysms and putting the entire station at risk. In a race aganst time, I rallied my felo crewmats to uncover the traitor's identity and thwart their nefarius plans before it was too late.
>>
some more stories of blackstone

1/2

The Sneed's Apprentice: Once upon a time, amidst the bustling corridors of Blackstone, there was a young squire named Sneed. Sneed dreamed of one day becoming a legendary knight, renowned throughout the kingdom for his bravery and valor. Every day, Sneed tirelessly trained with sword and shield, honing his skills in anticipation of the adventures that lay ahead.
The Sneed's Banquet: In the heart of Blackstone, a grand banquet was held in honor of the station's most esteemed crewmates. Sneed, clad in his finest attire, joined the festivities with a heart full of joy and anticipation. The tables were adorned with lavish feasts fit for kings, and Sneed indulged in the decadent delights with gusto, savoring each bite as if it were his last.
The Sneed's Expedition: Venturing into the uncharted depths of space, Sneed embarked on a daring expedition alongside a brave crew of adventurers. Their mission: to uncover the secrets of a long-lost civilization rumored to hold untold treasures. With courage in their hearts and Sneed leading the way, they braved perilous asteroid fields and navigated treacherous wormholes in search of their elusive prize.
The Sneed's Quest: Tasked with a quest of great importance, Sneed set out on a journey to retrieve a powerful artifact hidden deep within the bowels of Blackstone. Guided by ancient maps and cryptic riddles, Sneed ventured into the darkest corners of the station, overcoming deadly traps and cunning adversaries in his quest for glory.
The Sneed's Revelry: Amidst the chaos of Blackstone's bustling tavern, Sneed found himself caught up in a whirlwind of revelry and merriment. With tankards raised high and laughter filling the air, Sneed joined his fellow crewmates in celebrating their victories and sharing tales of daring escapades. For a fleeting moment, all worries faded away as Sneed lost himself in the joyous spirit of camaraderie.
>>
2/2

The Sneed's Intrigue: In the shadows of Blackstone's corridors, whispers of intrigue and betrayal echoed through the station. Sneed found himself drawn into a web of deception as he uncovered a sinister plot to overthrow the station's leadership. With cunning and guile, Sneed navigated the murky waters of politics and subterfuge, determined to thwart the conspirators and restore peace to Blackstone once more.
The Sneed's Legacy: As the sun set on another day aboard Blackstone, Sneed reflected on the adventures that had shaped his journey. From humble beginnings to heroic triumphs, Sneed had faced countless challenges and emerged stronger with each passing trial. Though the future remained uncertain, Sneed knew that whatever adventures lay ahead, he would face them with courage, determination, and a healthy dose of Sneed.
>>
>>475068976
We are so fuckin' back
https://vocaroo.com/15Ud8Mxqpi3G
>>
why is the slopper having a meltdown over blackstone today?
>>
>>475070470
no idea.. i think we should play blackstone though
>>
File: 1597791349484.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
In the dimly lit corridors of the Blackstone Station, where chaos and camaraderie danced hand in hand, there was a player known as Ace. With nimble fingers and a quick wit, Ace navigated the complexities of the station's systems with ease. But amidst the chaos of engineering fires and alien invasions, there was one thing Ace didn't expect to find—love.

It all began one fateful shift when Ace found himself teamed up with a fellow engineer named Nova. Together, they braved the perils of the station's malfunctioning systems, laughing in the face of danger as they repaired breaches and fought off rogue AIs. With every firefight and emergency repair, Ace found himself drawn to Nova's quick thinking and unwavering bravery.

As the shift progressed, their banter evolved into heartfelt conversations, and before long, Ace realized he had developed feelings for Nova. But in the chaotic world of Blackstone Station, finding a moment alone seemed impossible.

Yet fate intervened in the form of a sudden power outage that plunged the station into darkness. In the dim emergency lighting, Ace and Nova found themselves alone in the maintenance tunnels, their hearts pounding with adrenaline and something more.

In that intimate moment, surrounded by the hum of machinery and the faint glow of emergency lights, Ace finally confessed his feelings to Nova. To his delight, she felt the same way. And so, amidst the chaos of Blackstone Station, a love story bloomed.

From that day forward, Ace and Nova were inseparable, both in the virtual world of Space Station 13 and in the real world beyond. They continued to brave the dangers of Blackstone Station together, their bond growing stronger with each passing shift.

And so, in the vast expanse of space, amidst the chaos of the Blackstone Server, two souls found each other and forged a love that would endure across the stars.
>>
>>475064795
>>What is NOT Space Station 13?
>spamming dalle3 generated images
lol
good luck getting the janny to do anything
>>
>>475072426
huh?
>>
File: swineflesh.gif (59 KB, 150x150)
59 KB
59 KB GIF
Top ten juiced up waifus.
And the top ten juiced up husbandos.
>>
>stuck with Candy for eternity
Why can't Emma Fisher be mine...
>>
>>475072785
blackstone?
>>
>>475072785
elliot johnston
>>
Is reddit down for anyone else?
>>
hop on, pop is starting up
>>
>>475081569
yeah blackstone is popping off right now
>>
>>475082220
stfu dude
>>
File: 1698108815386652.png (100 KB, 554x400)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>2568
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing
>>
Reminder vasby and leon are the AI slop spammers
>>
File: slop queen.jpg (219 KB, 1024x1024)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>475084898
so?
Everyone loves it. You lost.
>>
Brehs is fallout 13 dead?
Theres only one server and its got 20 people.
Wtf it was so much fun, come on!
>>
>>475082789
reddit?
>>
blackstone is so fun to play
>>
blackedtums
>>
File: 1825.png (56 KB, 448x634)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>
File: image.png (955 KB, 832x859)
955 KB
955 KB PNG
>>
File: BLACKSTONE.png (89 KB, 382x196)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>
File: image.png (381 KB, 855x906)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>
File: Delta_v_ban.png (198 KB, 1282x759)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
does your server allow the d-slur?
>>
>>475103045
>SS14
>>
>>475103045
TELL THEM IN THE TREAD IT WAS YOU AND NOT ME!!
>>
anyone else playing blackstone?
>>
>>475112460
Everyone. This is a blackstone general
>>
>>475103045
lol
>>
spacemen will do anything but latejoin for their free antag rolls
>>
>>475097229
omg xD
/r/ss13 is gonna love this one
>>
File: 1711871225943883.png (148 KB, 556x631)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
What is the point of this asteroid vault if you're getting bwoinked for going in here in the first place? It has no purpose to exist other than "free xeno antag roll". Why should you be bwoinked for something clearly meant for one purpose only, spawning xenos in the round. It should be removed or at least altered if you don't want to encourage people to go in there and get hugged.

>you're supposed to fight the monsters
Then why not use regular hunter xenos?
>>
>>475129725
why didn't u just fake fight them and lose purposely.
>>
>>475129725
it exists to give antag miners something to do besides throw master balls
>>
>>475129725
the fuck are you complaining about? you self-antagged and the bwoink resulted in a free pass to do so because the current tators were retards
>>
>>475129725
the only reason why the asteroid exists is for free antag shit
that's why there's eswords and xenos and the spur as roid goodies for miners
and then there's xenoarch, which exists only to give shitter scientists even more ways to antag/self antag
>>
>>475134759
The roid actually exists to give scientists toys, either through miners or xenoarch. The weapons miners get mostly just incentivizes then to valid hunt once they're bored
>>
>>475136545
yeah, upgraded miner armor with a riot shield and spur gives anyone a free pass to validhunt/murderbone if they're bored
and miners aren't even needed now for science toys from rnd, since science can just put raw ores directly in a protolathe, no smelter required
>>
>>475129725
Roleplay. You're playing a roleplaying game.
>>
>>475139667
>Roleplay.
i'm not going to the bar to hand out facehuggers in a locker
>>
>>475134759
cope jobbie antags will not be removed, go to bay if you dont want antags
>>
>two mechanically broken antag rounds in a row
i'm done
>>
got banned for killing two furry traders that refused to refund me and then cuffed and kidnapped me, vg really is subverted lmao.
vox are pox.
>>
>>475152605
owned
>>
>>475152605
you are fully owned
>>
>>475152605
ICK
>>
>>475152605
okay nonwhite
>>
>>475153425
>>475153789
>>475153945
samefag
>>
>>475152605
owned
>>
>>475152605
>buy something
>get buyer's remorse
>WTF THEY WON'T GIVE ME A REFUND FOR A PRODUCT I CAN'T RETURN
lol
>>
>>475152605
No refunds, shmuck. What, you think Cargo's gonna give you refunds because you didn't see what the crate you bought contained? It works off the same logic.
>>
File: juiced up.png (353 KB, 1232x885)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>
>>475163484
this is fantastic. you perfectly captured my brooding desperation, nice work!
>>
>>475163484
now draw the rest
>>
File: TCD.jpg (38 KB, 500x503)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>Be acting cap
>Have 0 tolerance for any BS
>Get mutinied and eventually mutilated with peg limbs
>Bob Oakland the free thinker doesn't go along with the bandwagon and makes me a kitted out phazon
>Slaughter all the commies while blasting this high t demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crV4jrnoweg
>Survive and make it to centcomm despite being attacked by the bird that mutilated me and the unwashed masses
Antifa lost and the good guy won GG. Shoutout to Bob Oakland, murdering the rebel scum while blasting Slaughter felt great.
>>
>>475168087
boopertrans
>>
>>475163484
>my static didn't make the pic
it's so over
>>
File: death to vox.jpg (161 KB, 1024x1024)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>kill disgusting furries
>get banned
>>
>>475168087
Booper actually kill yourself. You have not changed whatsoever.
>>
>>475163484
>acne
>shadow the hedgehog
>giant forehead
You did it. You made biblically accurate art of my static.
>>
>>475172610
marisa is cute and i CAN FIX HER! we can play sonic adventures together and unlock all the chao gardens!
>>
>>475152605
unban this man. if he interacted with the trader I'm thinking of it and any of her cohorts deserved to die. scheming thieves who deserve to die.
>>
>>475163484
this is rad, great job
>>
File: juiced down.png (237 KB, 849x804)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>475166042
>>
File: group photo.png (453 KB, 1603x818)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
>>
>>475129725
Just try and capture some in a locker, bring them to xenobiology, and create a perfectly rule abiding xeno farm
>>
>>475180521
it's just a game bro
>>
>
Got sold a mystery cube by a trader, opened it up in Cargo and it killed everyone. Once revived, told everyone that "the traders loosed a pulse demon in Cargo" and got a mob going, and then killed both traders with a shotgun. Pure destructive behavior

VG admins cannot stop sucking vox cock!
>>
>>475189825
there were two traders: a mushroom and a bird
the mushroom trader sold the cube
the pulse demon was a coder oopsie as it wasn't on the blacklist for mystery cubes
so he said he wanted his money back for a used cube, and just unloaded his spur onto the trader ship, and killed both traders
also, it was extended
>>
>>475190839
Now that's funny, was the pulse demon player controlled?
>>
>>475190839
why is it even a blacklist, should be a whitelist
>blacklist
>coders forget the list exists and don't add mecha hitler
greyshit uses the mystery cube hoping for a pet monkey, giga nigga ass pounding mechahitler spawns instead and ruins the round

>whitelist
>coders forget the list exist and don't add monkeys
salty greyshit opens an issue on github after rolling a hundred mystery cubes hoping for a pet monkey, moves on to some different gimmick, the round goes on
>>
>>475191091
>was the pulse demon player controlled?
I don't think so.
It was just zapping people/cargo consoles//doors around its location in cargo while occasionally draining cargo's APC.
Someone managed to crowbar where it was and put it in a cage. Then they moved the pulse demon to an empty room, but it just kept zapping things until it ran out of power and died.
>>
>>475179606
I can only name Orlando, Andralina, Marisa, Kizgin.
The rest are literally who to me.
>>
>>475196801
the back guy is tyrone watermelon i'm pretty sure
>>
new round starting on blackstone
>>
>>475199946
Hope you have fun, anon!
>>
>>475179606
>Only one xeno
Challenge yourself bud
>>
File: snik.jpg (317 KB, 709x945)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>475206803
>>
bug brapz
>>
File: xeno.png (127 KB, 622x618)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>475206803
>>
>>475171173
Good. He was always a top tier player. You soulless jobbies are the ones that need culling.
>>
>>475208920
>peak bug physique
how good are the drawfag's birds? I've only seen one so far
how about drawing KC Hexton being voxnapped?
doesn't even have to be a specific vox trader. Could just be a raider
>>
>>475212345
t. an adult (booperkin) (adult)
>>
File: 1457163529766.jpg (687 KB, 1600x1600)
687 KB
687 KB JPG
>>475212874
>>
>>475214464
i'm gonna-
>>
>>475214464
Isn't that dizor
>>
File: rail help me.jpg (407 KB, 2048x1536)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
>>475215507
Rail, Dizor is the human.
>>
>>475215775
I was talking about the artist
>>
i want to rail rail
>>
File: hyun.png (332 KB, 1000x1000)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>475216171
Actually could be true. That's before my time on /vg/, I only saved all these.
>>
>>475179606
Which KC would YOU draw?
>botanist KC passing out flowers, bananas, and mega weed for free
>journalist KC interviewing obvious antagonists moments before disaster
>shaft miner KC panicking while being forced to melee a tentacle goliath
>detective KC slipping on water while losing grip of a flashbang nade
>>
who's the chris watts of the server?
>>
>>475189825
I love when our shitty admins ban people for emergent gameplay like this. No wonder every round is a fucking snorefest.
>>
>>475216287
I almost forgot about Hyun.
Then i remembered all waifus have damage, and then and only then do I remember why it's best to forget about waifus.
>>
>>475196801
>>474963927
>>
File: lol.png (25 KB, 1430x123)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>475219703
ah yes very good, levelheaded admin here
>>
>>475221149
actually mentally ill

[20:34:39]ADMIN: PM: Adacovsk/(Christian Bartholomew Conrad)->Kilozombie/(Lurker): he's ruining fun
[20:35:06]ADMIN: PM: Kilozombie/(Lurker)->Adacovsk/(Christian Bartholomew Conrad): EXPLAIN WHAT FUN HE'S RUINING AND HOW
[20:35:09]ADMIN: PM: Kilozombie/(Lurker)->Adacovsk/(Christian Bartholomew Conrad): I WANT THE DRAMA
[20:35:13]ADMIN: PM: Kilozombie/(Lurker)->Adacovsk/(Christian Bartholomew Conrad): I AM A SUCKER AT THE TT
[20:35:21]ADMIN: PM: Kilozombie/(Lurker)->Adacovsk/(Christian Bartholomew Conrad): FOCKER!!!!!
[20:35:27]ADMIN: PM: Adacovsk/(Christian Bartholomew Conrad)->Kilozombie/(Lurker): just locking up people for dumb reasons
[20:35:36]ADMIN: PM: Kilozombie/(Lurker)->Adacovsk/(Christian Bartholomew Conrad): GIVE ME DETAILS YOU FUCKING CARROT
[20:35:43]ADMIN: PM: Kilozombie/(Lurker)->Adacovsk/(Christian Bartholomew Conrad): OH, DO THE DETAILS PAINT YOU IN THE WRONG LIGHT????
[20:35:54]ADMIN: PM: Kilozombie/(Lurker)->Adacovsk/(Christian Bartholomew Conrad): DO THE DETAILS PERHAPS MUDDY THE WATER????
[20:35:57]ADMIN: PM: Adacovsk/(Christian Bartholomew Conrad)->Kilozombie/(Lurker): uhh calm down
[20:35:59]ADMIN: PM: Kilozombie/(Lurker)->Adacovsk/(Christian Bartholomew Conrad): IM SHITTING MNYSEFLF
[20:36:25]ADMIN: PM: Adacovsk/(Christian Bartholomew Conrad)->Kilozombie/(Lurker): you wouldn't get it...
[20:36:32]ADMIN: PM: Kilozombie/(Lurker)->Adacovsk/(Christian Bartholomew Conrad): DPPFPSMPFMPFKPSKPFPFSHHTHHTTTTTT AAAAA

you'd think these logs are fake
>>
not Space Station 13
>>
>>475222175
Yes it is actually
>>
>>475222175
xir those logs are pulled directly from /vg/station.
>>
>>475221149
>>475221865
>nooooo you cant joke around ahelps are super serious!!!!
>>
>>475152605
>buy cubes from mushroom
>unleash hostile simple mobs
>blame the bird for unleashing a pulse demon over comms
>kill the bird after getting bolas'd for trying to break windows
Why are you even bitching about furries the bird was basically uninvolved aside from your non-antag murder
>>
>>475212345
>top tier player
>did absolutely nothing but eat bans for being an annoying nigger
Booper you have to be 18 to post here.
>>
boopertums
>>
>>475221149
fuck off adam
>>
File: slop hits.jpg (347 KB, 1016x1020)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
Booperking bros. We are so back.
https://vocaroo.com/1bzp2v8fX6Nb

VG greatest hits vol 2 releasing soon, just need a couple of songerinos
>>
>>475236958
No one gives a fuck
>>
>>475228156
I dunno it looked like he was screaming at him like a sperg to me.
>>
>>475238287
He was extremely calm and relaxed irl.
>>
im pretty cute if you really think about it
>>
>>475245156
you have a robust looking mouth
>>
File: OIG3.H629.jpg (216 KB, 1024x1024)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>475235138
fuck you, it isn't me
>>
>is that a /vg/station thread trying to discuss /vg/???
>NOOO
>YOU MUST TALK ABOUT *ME*, TALK ABOUT *MY* AI SLOP, TALK ABOUT *MY* SHITPOSTS, TALK ABOUT *MY* OBSESSIONS, TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH *I* LOVE BLACKEDSTONEEE!!!!!
https://voca.ro/1eNkVun4fXDY
>>
File: 4M0.6U5.png (49 KB, 1024x1024)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>475248093
oopsie forgot pic
>>
>blackstone
good grief
>>
>>475248356
This is infinitely more soulful than all the slop we're being fed here.
>>
File: sovl overdose.jpg (240 KB, 1024x1024)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>475248093
>>475248356
rent free
>>475249421
cope
>>
>>475248953
huh?
>>
>>475251265
>giraffe isn't steampunk
>ayy features on the jannie instead of the ayy
>no pizza
so this... is the power... of AI... huh?
>>
>>475251265
>>475247282
>>475236958
>>475085150
>>475070424
>>475068838

not SS13, see the OP >>475064795
>>
gonna go on a meth fueled goon binge this weekend
>>
>>475255064
based
>>
File: gooodrund.png (81 KB, 768x384)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
good round
>>
File: good round.jpg (276 KB, 1226x1328)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>475264120
it was absolutely fantastic down to the very end
>>
>>475264120
>>475264601
>we sat around and clicked on the pizza sprite
the death of VG
The game used to be fun and would be about these crazy stories and barely surviving on a space station. Now they sit around and eat pizza and then have a mental breakdown because other players aren't part of the circlejerk and will cause some conflict like our boy booperking
>>
>>475265024
you don't even play the game otherwise you would know how great that round was
>>
File: cringe.png (44 KB, 702x425)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>h-heh... just IRONICLY self-shilling as an epic joke u guise... and in fact B8TING you into looking at the logs KWAB! dankstar does it again :^)
>>
>>475266093
Dankstar just feels like a lost TG refugee. Just from the way he ghosts and keeps rejoining the round for antag rolls.
I don't join midround team antag rolls like ERT/Ops/Raiders when he's online. Because even though he's "merely pretending to be retarded," it really gunks those rounds he's in just by having him on the team.
>>
>>475248093
report the avatarfag and move on
>>
>>475266093
love this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe
>>
>>475163484
Nick Hawkins, Schlomo, Kizguin, ???, Orlando

>>475179323
KC, Tyrone Watermelon, Candy, ???, Emma,
>>
>>475179606
Why does Orlando look like he's from some archies comic
>>
>>475276323
>schlomo
>>
Correst me if i am wrong, but i think it is, based on the previous thread list of >>474963927,

>>475163484
Nick Hawkins, Marisa Miazaga, Crush Martins, Orlando T. Allen, Kizgin Orospu

>>475179323
Rebecca Llewellyn, Candy Starlight, Joakim Petrov. Tryone Watermelon, Emma Fisher
>>
>try one watermelon
>>
>>475179606
>no elliot johnston
>>
File: 1693668915958020.png (192 KB, 680x680)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
CULT 4 SUCKS BECAUSE I DIED AND DIDN'T GET TO SUMMON NARSIE FUCK SEC FUCK VALIDHUNTERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME WIN LET ME WIN!!!!! I DESERVE TO WIN AT VIDEO GAMES MOMMY SAID I WAS SPECIAL!!!! I WANT TO WIN!!!!!!! FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DEITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! FUCK YOU FEMSEC STATICS!!!! FUCK YOU SEC!!! REMOVE SEC !!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CULT 4 IS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>
File: 1700273008946059.png (108 KB, 801x552)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>475283715
>>
>>475179323
rebecca is a super bubbly static and a redhead. why does she look depressed?
>>
Hinaichigo here. Been out of the loop and only using ŝøÿ websites but I got a blue dot on Github and then checked the archive and saw that Kurfursten stepped down or something? What happened?
Also play fstation, I've been keeping it open for you niggers to hop in whenever you want.
>>
File: cult summoning ritual.gif (2.94 MB, 222x180)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB GIF
>>475283715
>>
>>475179323
Did Tyrone get banned or something
>>
>>475287503
yes, for metacomms
>>
>>475287503
he was using discord to meta communicate
>>
>>475287503
someone was giving him kitchen recipes live outside of the game
>>
>>475265228
you've been in one bar RP, you've been in em all
>>
File: basedretard.png (81 KB, 1260x187)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>475266093
>>
>>475292187
i want to see him try to solve the sokoban vault
>>
>>475179606
Good work getting Kiz mid autistic screech
>>
kilozombie is actually quite based
>>
>>475292187
dankstar only plays to be antag, but his antag gimmick is that he is retarded
>>
>>475293534
haha yeah gimmick
>>
>>475293534
thats not me
>>
>>475294328
a retard is (you)
>>
>>475297032
yes yvvel is retarded
>>
should i shower this week?
>>
>>475283461
i say this
>>
File: chadman.gif (1.62 MB, 498x322)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB GIF
>saves VG with his transcult
>>
>hop doing hop stuff
>detective tells me there's revs and escorts me to brig
>revs are pretty uneventful, implant everyone who comes near the brig
>leave the brig to do some more implanting
>ask blast to go to brig for implants since i run out
>he runs away
>see him again later
>call out to him and try to implant him
>he jabs me with zombie powder and toolboxes me down
>throws me out pod bay flaps
>somehow wake up and scream "OW" "OW" "FLYING" on comms after half a minute
>crit
>die
>hit an asteroid after flying for a minute
>bounce.exe
>float again for at least 10 minutes
>actually drift within the station's range for a short while
>blast dismantled telesci after i died
>security killed blast and left him as a DNR in the morgue so they could never interrogate him for where the telesci boards went
>he wasn't even a headrev, they didn't even try to implant him
>just observe because i don't believe the crew will ever save me on z level 6
>jump back to my body
>mfw i'm inside a plasmaman surgeon's backpack
>mfw he's smack dab in the middle of the MDF vault
>mfw he's stuck and he can't get out
>mfw i find out telesci got repaired later and couldn't save me because my head was inside his backpack in a telesci-restricted vault
>round ends
>>
>>475287503
>get a consistent chef that, while new, and hilariously black, gets along great with my dumbass white twink character
>he gets banned for meta comms right when we begin to gain cohesion working together in game
RIP Tyrone, he was becoming a real service ganger. Come back one day king
>>
>>475308002
>Come back one day king
i think he already tried ban evading twice, so that's a never ever
>>
File: laughing at VG.jpg (225 KB, 1024x1024)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
dead serb (serbian, lol get it? from serbia haha)
>>
ha ha
serb powered serbian
>>
>>475314802
>>475314943
LMFAO
omg
SPESS
SERBIAN
(space server LOL)
>>
>>475315008
you misspelled space as spess
haha
>>
ick ock ick ock ick ock
>>
>>475314943
>>475315008
>>475315082
i'm lol'ing out loud so hard that i can't breet
>>
SPESS! :P
>>
spess lingading ding ick ocking haha
>>
teh vox are pox xd
>>
tip: don't lie to le bwoink men
>>
File: IMG_0120.jpg (3.96 MB, 2719x3625)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB JPG
>>475319078
Don't lie to the bwoink man
>>
>>475319078
>>475319431
don't fear the bwoinker
>>
I'm gooning all night until my brain goes numb
>>
DANKSTAR IS UNROBUST
>>
>>475322340
one song one inch
I am just so cringe
>>
>>475292187
>idortlord
he's roleplaying
>>
>>475292187
i would have BSA'ed him even though there was a shart there
>>
>>475264120
I should upload a clip of my christmas dinner gone wrong. Also I'm still going to upload that clip of you getting cremated while afk schlongo man, I promise
>>
Miller is the better Chef.
>>
where's the fucking discord link
>>
>>475336446
kill yourself tranny
>>
https://moviesfreepremium.xyz/cm.html
>>
>play a round only for admins to burn everyone i love alive
i need to lay down
>>
>>475343180
I loved you too
>>
i feel broken
>>
>>475176036
everyone was on board with it afterwards besides the admin who bwoinked me (kilozombie)
my mistake was attacking a protected class (snowflake races)
I don't see the point of banning people who have no priors and give no reason to suggest they'll do it again... vg is really set on having 7 players, all of which are metafriends
i tried that medieval server after i got banned, people there are nice but i might as well just play the real thing (lifeweb)
>>
>>475356142
also, fix your log system, half of my conversation with kilozombie was shit he admitted he didn't have logs for, and the shit he asserted i did do was in the wrong order because he's clueless
>>
>>475354932
LOL
>>
>>475356142
based
come home white man
>>
>>475356142
>vg is really set on having 7 players
Try /vg/, instead. We get 20-30+ players every night!
>>
>>475356584
naw he's gonna extend my ban again for posting about it publicly a second time
>>
>>475356807
20 seeders, 7 active.
>>
>>475356807
Every active player is pure trash
>>
>>475357738
they ban all the fun ones (rip tyrone)
>>
i remember an admin boinking 2 newfags and telling them "metacomms bad, stop" and giving out no bans
meanwhile my nigga tyrone got beaned and his appeal denied
>>
>>475358389
admins here are pozzed troons, what is new
>>
>>475358814
>pozzed troons
What does that even mean?
>>
>>475358389
Tyrone has an offensive name and every admin is a far-left freak who can only barely hide his dislike for 4chan
>>
Good players don't get banned
>>
>>475356142
>still seething about eating a ban for non-antag murder because a mushroom sold you some cubes you didn't like
Your mistake was going to the trade ship and murdering someone who dared to bolas you for breaking windows. It wasn't even the person that sold you the cubes
>>
File: 1673853196534059.png (123 KB, 1024x378)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>475356142
Bro you tried to get a refund, and chimped out when they said no
Have you considered, for one second, that you might be a nigger?
>>
>>475356142
>everyone was on board with it afterwards besides the admin who bwoinked me (kilozombie)
That's because you lied to them about what happened. If you told the truth, they would not be on board
>I don't see the point of banning people who have no priors and give no reason to suggest they'll do it again
To suggest to you that you shouldn't do the bad thing that breaks the rules
>>475356845
You got an extra 30 minutes for posting about the ban while the round was still going, which is "ick ock" or IC information in OOC places. Normally admins extend the ban significantly more for ick ock. But the round is long over so you can say whatever you want.
>>
>>475359613
Yes. Tyrone is offensive. Not Watermelon.
But at least you tried.
>>
So why exactly are the discord trannies triggered by AI art? Is it just that it reminds them that they have no talent and can't produce art?
>>
>>475369026
Gay off topic spam. Post about spess, not about whatever words you fed to an AI to make pictures resembling spess
>>
>>475371715
>amazing art is [rolls random word generator]...gay
>>
post speeess
serbian bros
>>
>>475377273
>>
>>475358389
>warning a newcomer that may not be aware of the rules
vs
>banning a long time player that should already be aware of the rules
>>
Favorite WEG?
>>
File: index.png (534 KB, 492x477)
534 KB
534 KB PNG
>>475372587
>Amzing
Bait. Trying too hard
>>
bruh
>>
Wuns upawn a sneed, thar wuz a lytl sneed namd Sneedsalot. Sneed luved playn on teh Blakstun sneed kuz evry1 saz "sneed" olw teh sneed tyme. Wun dae Sneedsalot desyded sneed wuntd tu bea sneed knyht.
Sneed whent tu teh sneed tutrer too lurn how sneed bee a sneed knyht. "Sneed muzt fassst sneed, swing sneed swurdz, sneed hors, an sneed mannee riddlez" sneed teh tutrer. Butt furst, sneed lurndd how sneed putr fires inti sneed shaep uf a sneed!
Aftr sneed munths uf traning, Sneedsalot sneed hiz sneed testz an becam a sneed knyht! Butt teh mos speshah sneed wuz...hiz sord wuz aptshually a jynt sneed in deesgiz! Evry1 gawt a sneed laff abt Sneedsalot's sneedy sneed sorrd.
Sneed dae, Sneedsalot uneed wen intoo battul wiv hiz sneed sord draw. "Hey sneed lukkee" sneed teh ennymee "U hav a sneed as a sneed" "Shhh" replyd sneed "Itz a sneeeeed!" An sneed punnkd teh sneed in teh sneed and sneed teh dae!
>>
File: 1.gif (1.6 MB, 498x280)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB GIF
tales from blackstone

Once upon a sneed, there was a sneedy knight named Sir Chuckleton. He loved to sneed around the Blackstone sneed, sneeding chucks at any sneed that dared cross his path. One day, Sir Chuckleton was sneeding through the forest when he stumbled upon a sneedy dragon's lair!
"Sneed!" cried the dragon. "What art thou doing in mine sneedy domain?" Sir Chuckleton drew his sword and chucked, "I seeketh adventure and sneedery!" The dragon licked its sneedy lips and replied, "Then sneed shall be thy fate!"
They engaged in a sneedy battle, chucking flames and chucks back and forth. Just when Sir Chuckleton was sneeding defeat, he remembered his trusty sneedy chucks. He hurled them at the dragon, distracting the beast long enough to sneed its tender underbelly. "Sneedeth this, foul sneed!" he cried, plunging his sword into the dragon's sneedy flesh.
The dragon let out a sneedy roar before exploding into a million sneedy chucks. Sir Chuckleton sheathed his blade, quite sneedily chucked at his triumph over such a sneedy foe. He headed back to the sneediest tavern in Blackstone to celebrate with a sneedy brew, already dreaming of his next sneedy chuck.

>>
>>475383349
https://vocaroo.com/1goMaVLP9aAN
>>
File: document.jpg (141 KB, 1024x1024)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
'Twas a glorious sneed upon the sneedy realm of Blackstone when Sir Chuckleton returned from his sneedy quest, chucked full of triumph. He made his way to the sneedy royal castle, sneeds caked on his armor.
The sneedy princess awaited, having heard tale of Sir Chuckleton's sneedy exploits. "Thee hast proven thyself a most valorous sneed," she declared. "What sneedy reward dost thou desire, Sir Sneed?"
Sir Chuckleton chucked and replied, "But one modest sneed, your sneedness. To kiss upon thy delicate sneedy feet would be нaгpaдa most sneedworthy."
The princess sneed'd, "Tis a sneedy request, but one I shall grant to a sneed so chuck'd as yourself." She daintily lifted her sneedy foot from its sneedy slipper.
Sir Chuckleton dropped to one sneed knee and sneedily yet chuckfully planted his sneedy lips upon the princess's sneedy tootsies. The sneediest smirk crossed his chuckful face as he linger'd there, basking in his hard-earned sneedery.
When at last he chuck'd his sneedy face away, the sneedy princess approv'd with a sneedy nod. "Well sneed'd, good sir. You have prov'd yourself among the sneediest and most chuck'd in the land!"
Sir Chuckleton chuckfully accepted the praise, already dreaming of the sneedier quests and chucks that awaited in the sneedy future.
>>
>>475308002
Can we unban him. Metacomms is such a meme thing to perma ban over, no one really cares and everyone seems to love him
>>
>>475377761
Schlomo the tops the entire station
>>
how do you even get caught doing meta comms? Im in one of the valid hunting discords and we keep it on the down low and none of us has been caught because its way too easy to be subtle about it
>>
File: sirchucksneed.jpg (176 KB, 1024x1024)
176 KB
176 KB JPG

Here goeth a tale of Sir Chuckleton's brave standeth against an army of no gender fat shewolfs on the sneedy realm of Blackstone:
The chucks did ring out across the sneedy land, warning of danger most foul. An horde of fat, no gender shewolfs were encroaching, their sneedy pawprints leaving deep chucks in the earth.
Sir Chuckleton sprang to action, chucking on his trustiest of sneedy armor. He grabbed his sneediest blade and headed forth to defend the kingdom's sneeds.
He happened upon the shewolf horde in the Chuckwood Forest, their sneedy growls echoing through the sneedy trees. Sir Chuckleton stood bravely before them, giving a hearty sneed cry of "Have at thee, vile beasts!"
What ensued was a sneedy melee of claw, chuck, and steel. The fat shewolfs pounced and sneed'd, their slavering jaws snapping at Chuckleton's chucks. But the valiant sneed fought with chuckly skill, dodging and chucking, his blade finding its sneedy mark over and over.
Despite their overwhelming odds, slowly the tide turned in Sir Chuckleton's sneedy favor. One by one the shewolfs fell, their guttural chucks silenced.
At last, only the largest and sneediest shewolf remained, sneeding up to Chuckleton with a chuck of fury. With a mighty sneedy yell, Sir Chuckleton brought his blade down upon the beast's thick neck. Its sneedy head went chucking off into the sneeds beyond.
Caked in sneedy gore, Sir Chuckleton raised his sword high, giving a victorious sneed cry that echoed through the chucks. He had sneed'd against all odds, defeating the formidable foe single-sneed'dly. The kingdom was once again sneedy, thanks to the chuckfull bravery of its sneediest sneed.

>>
File: document.jpg (135 KB, 1024x1024)
135 KB
135 KB JPG

Chucks rang out through the sneedy streets of Blackstone as evil forces wrought chaos. Sir Chuckleton knew drastic sneed was needed. He journeyed into the dread Unholy Chuckwood to the Necrosneed Chamber.
There, through foul sorcery, the brave knight summoned the sneedy spirit of the infamous Hitler. "Fix this sneedy realm, vile sneeder, or suffer eternal torment!" Chuckleton commanded.
The ghostly fuhrer cackled but was sneed'd to obey, his necromancy talents put to use un-sneeding every foul beast and sealing every sneedy rift to the underworld.
After many bloody chucks and sneeds, peace was restored by Hitler's sneedy spirit. Chuckleton then made good on his vow, banishing the hateful ghost back to the void, its chucks of rage slowly fading.
Though the methods were unsavory, the chuckful knight was celebrated for rescuing the realm. The people vowed never again to let evil take sneed, lest History's Sneed-iest Sneeder need be resummoned.

>>
what the fuck is going on in this discord?
I just wanted advice on how to set up engines
>>
yvvel is a retard
>>
>>475397124
Which engines, anon?
>>
>>475398621
actually I think my problem is with atmos
I'm trying to figure it out, might try again tonight
>>
>>475399870
TEG or SME?
>>
>>475401202
teg
SME is just set up a cold loop in the shard room, right?
>>
>>475401770
yeah sme is just a cold loop
>>
>>475397124
go to the engineering channel
>>
Hows SS14?
>>
>>475411375
We don't talk about this other game here.
>>
>>475411375
more russians than SS13
>>
How come I've never seen the red secblob skin in action?
>>
>>475414485
i think it is admin only, and the only admins that remember it exists are deadminned
>>
I miss that pink haired janitor fella
>>
>>475372587
vasbyslop is gay
>>
File: 515 client.png (16 KB, 874x173)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
What are the implications of this?
>>
>>475421516
That wardens are going to get fucked by camera related crashes
>>
>>475411375
literally a larger scale reiko type project. there's already lots of people shipping around illegal and dangerous DIY HRT to little autistic children. I am 100% serious
>>
File: 1685427301634121.png (49 KB, 643x437)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
who gave manylo his admin powers back
>>
41 players, join now or forever hold your peace
>>
File: fun.png (28 KB, 270x755)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>475356807
>>475357392
>>475357738
Like I said. Always players playing. Always fun. Sometimes more fun, sometimes less fun. But it's fun. Sucks to be eurocuck, but it is what it is.
If those players are pure trash, then I am Oscar the Grouch, and I will take them over you.
>>
>i'm on the list
worried
>>
slobbery
>>
File: rage.png (519 KB, 829x743)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
bring back rage cage saturdays
>>
whats my ckey?
>>
whats your shtyle?
>>
Are vox intelligent?
>>
>>475441019
No, they're all bird brains
>>
>drunk off my ass
>rolled as nuke op
never again
>>
>>475444697
glad you tards got fucked
>>
File: 1657586947085.jpg (99 KB, 911x910)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>475444697
>Drunk nukies
>Still manged to kill 99% of the crew
>The two that got to the shuttle died of injuries
I kneel.
>>
>>475444697
lmao I guess I wasn't the only drunk operative
>>
VG sucks dick and has the worst players
>>
>>475448568
play blackstone instead
>>
I thought the jukebox was ornamental?
>>
>>475448568
play whitestone instead
>>
>>475448568
play blackrock instead
>>
>>475451593
no?
>>
Is detective the best role to take if I want my valids?
>>
>>475457364
no, that would be hoss
>>
>>475457401
I need to be able to at least be somewhat certain they are antag though or at least be able to explain why I thought they were, I got a warning a while back after taking out a non-antag and I don't want to risk the ban
>>
>>475457364
That would be nuke ops, you can collect as many valids as you want with them
>>
I liked being a slime person, it was interesting. Shame I lost my nice green color that I had to brown and then almost transparent when I downed a bunch of Radium to try and become green again.
>>
>>475457963
you can drink paint to get a color pretty easily
it's toxic but not toxic enough to outdamage antitox
>>
>>475444905
Crashing the station with no survivors is pretty respectable.

>>475444923
At least two of us were.

>>475451593
Change your streaming media settings.
>>
Blackstone is genuinely the only even remotely interesting SS13 branch at this point.
>>
leon erp logs last round
>>
>>475465787
Troon who fakes his illness starved for attention
>>
>>475466093
>>475465787
>spends half the round arguing with an admin about how he should be allowed to do naked cuddle rp with another dude
>>
did yall like my new static tonight?
>>
>>475465787
>>475466449
The admin had enough and gibbed fiyah fiyah, her ass was laying beside Maxine. Was it a ban or just a warning they got? Leon gets pretty drunk on the weekend so that kinda of explains it
>>
I think ERP should be enabled, and should only be punished when it interferes with them actually doing their job. Security or medbay or what have you should fuck on their down time. Not during revs or when medbay is filling up with bodies.
>>
>>475467301
nothing on the ban page so I guess just a warning
>>
>>475467612
ERPing should be allowed only under the condition that everyone who ERPs is put on a secret list and then later banned for some bullshit reason no one catches on that ERPers are getting purged
>>
>>475467612
ERP shouldn't be bannable but the crew and admins should be allowed to fuck with them however they want. I mean this is basically what already happens.
>>
File: file.png (44 KB, 1088x261)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>475467301
>Stripped a braindead dude, got naked and went into bed with them
>>
>>475468140
Maxime got into bed consensually with Fiyah. They were both going to sleep
>>
File: sad.jpg (205 KB, 1024x1024)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>475468140
transmain ruined my best friend
>>
>>475468379
taking the taser does that to ya
>>
>>475468363
Fiyah stripped him naked after he went braindead and then did a naked teabagging thing on him. The encounter also ended with Fiyah straight up telling the mod they weren't going to listen to them
>Leon454/(Fiyah Fiyah)->AngryTurnip/(Wade Rodcocker): i'm not listening to you. i did nothing wrong
>>
>>475468643
Based as hell
>>
>>475468643
stop making shit up slopper
>>
>>475468712
Its in the logs for everyone to see. Sorry Leon but the mods will be talking about whether to give you the boot once they are up.
>>
>>475468140
leon made a feedback post for this but left out the naked part
>>
>>475468904
Quick question, do you not sleep naked? Its completely normal.
>>
>>475468983
if I'm sleeping in the same bed as someone else it would be very weird for both of us to be naked
>>
>>475468983
but do you go to sleep naked at work with your coworkers?
>>
>>475469040
>>475469087
Why does it matter what bed you use? Besides Maxime was braindead
>>
>>475469202
>the sexual cuddling is ok because one of the naked people was braindead
I don't think you're helping your case out here
>>
>>475469293
Why not? No rules were broken.
>>
>>475469451
rule 0
>>
>>475469664
Thats not an official rule.
>>
>>475469861
Yes it is
>>
>>475469952
Then why didn't Leon get banned? The mod was powerless to do anything because no actual rules were broken.
>>
i dunno, doing sexual things to someone who is mentally incapacitated/physically helpless is considered sexual assault or even rape in some legal codes IRL
>>
>>475470159
Nothing sexual was done and they weren't even there, just their body which is basically inanimate without the player there. No rules were broken. Leon doesn't have to change the way they play
>>
>>475468904
Made me check
>>
https://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6296
>the feedback is real
>>
File: fire fire.jpg (195 KB, 1024x1024)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
Cashe stock status?
https://vocaroo.com/1m7j3o8XHrRB
>>
>>475471308
Sell now before the post-ban dump
>>
>>475471308
>>475471521
looks like there's a fire fire sale going on
>>
>>475470090
>Then why didn't Leon get banned?
Didn't he get warned and told if he did it again he would be banned?
>>
>>475470827
>Less then 10 players
>Everyone is doing their own thing
>Admin goes out of their way to pick on two people just having a good time
Might as well ban Nick and candy and any of the others for kissing and holding hands if this "wraps her wings aroud maxime/spoiler]" is ERP.
>>
>>475471903
>Might as well ban Nick and candy and any of the others for kissing and holding hands if this "wraps her wings aroud maxime" is ERP.
Hope the mins do. Tired of this cringy relationship rp
>>
>>475471308
Maxime is gonna reverse the “banned boyfriends” curse
>>
I maintain my stance that as long as ERP is not harmful to the round players should not be punished for it. Just because ERP is allowed doesn't make us a ERP server as that is not the focus of our game.
>>
>>475471650
admins wouldn't dare ban the most iconic player on the server, thats why Leon is allowed to talk like >>475468643
>>
>>475472819
The admins bow to Leon
>>
>>475471903
Nick and Candy are cute. You can't say the same about a giant bird freak doing naked stuff with a braindead person
>>
>>475473024
If you read the logs of that round and previous you can see Maxime going along with it
>>
-Pomf bows to Leon
-In contact with secmain
-Possess seizure-like abilities
-Controls the trader outpost with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Fiyahgrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Cashe babies
-said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a custodial angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with her
-She owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Cashebots inside you right now
-Leon is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Cashe bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent Pidgin in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Fiyah. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Leon
-Leon is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, she is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know her ultimate plans yet. We hope she is a benevolent being.
>>
The eggplay shit Leon was doing last week was worse yet admins let it slide
>EMOTE: Fiyah Fiyah/Leon454 (@155,224,1): plops and egg out on Maximes chest.
>SAY: Fiyah Fiyah/Leon454 (@155,224,1) As Galactic Common : I make egg. Is good?
>>
>>475473653
>Eggplay
Until they are able to actually lay a physical egg that you can throw at people or use in chefs cooking I oppose this in the basis of ruining my immersion.
>>
>>475377761
Wheelchair?
>>
>>475473653
Why didn't you banreq this?
>>
>>475473903
Because it made me aroused so I didn't want to draw attention to it at the time.
>>
>>475383349
>"Like that's ever gonna happen"
*SOME BODY ONCE SNEED ME*
>>
hello im newfag interested in game
how many hours of tutorials before i can play and is this a gud server for a complete noob
>>
>>475472558
Allowing ERP makes the server an ERP server and that is the main focus
Source: VG
This shitty server exists only for lonely trannies/furries to feel like they're not repulsive freaks. There is absolutely nothing else going on for the server. It's a tranny chatroom with no gameplay.
>>
>>475473653
fake logs
>>
>>475474553
Isn't this one of the only servers you can say tranny without getting banned?
>>
>>475474660
You can also say it on blackstone. There was a king a while ago that hunted for witches he called trannies for using magic to turn men into women. Hunted down like 14 "Trannies" before he was mobbed to death
>>
I like how vg handles it, when erp gets caught, the players/admins have free reign to fuck with the culprits.
>>
>>475356142
get rekt
>>
>>475474660
You can but every admin is a tranny or a far left freak. You will be on a shit list if you use offensive language unless you're part of the discord and they're cool with you using that language.
The worst ERPing tranny in recent memory got completely fucked up the ass by admins purely because his forum name was ''trannyclub'' and they assumed it was an insult against trannies.
>>
Deitylink spotted adminning a gmod server in this video and getting roasted in the comments https://youtu.be/aDMewswBb8M?si=gdv_2Mssz6u_rVGy
>>
File: chadhero.gif (2.19 MB, 498x280)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB GIF
>>475475289
>>
leon goons to toons
>>
>>475474289
bump :3
>>
>>475474289
Just join as an assistant and mess around. Maybe read starter guide on the wiki
>>
frenulum kisses
>>
>>475473594
Thanks for the quick rundown
>>
burning all my cashe merch
>>
Her silence speaks volumes.
>>
File: 1523170695298.png (69 KB, 507x447)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
Bump
>>
>>475470827
shit tier adminning, should have spawned a bear
>>
>>475473813
i'm still not sure how, but a vox laid an egg when i played on hinastation
might have had something to do with genetics and turning into a green chicken, i never knew you could do that
>>
File: idiot savant.webm (2.65 MB, 640x634)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB WEBM
>>475487103
>>
>>475490195
head of personnel
>>
>>475490195
vox trader
>>
>no vox carry eggs on them at all times to RP laying an egg at any second
NGMI
>>
[Join] it's extended
>>
>>475496472
I'm extended
>>
Why does nobody here discuss the Blackstone server?
>>
>>475449127
this
>>
>>475496573
It's not Space Station 13.
>>
>>475497045
Yes, it is. It's a fork.
>>
>>475497045
lmao retard yes it is
>>
File: document (1).jpg (197 KB, 1024x1024)
197 KB
197 KB JPG

Twas a sneed daye in the reale of Kinge Sneedguarde. Sir Chuckelton had been summund to the cAStle becaus everee single sneed probleme in the relm needed sortten ouut. The king wasnt sneed haPpy.
"Ye must fixxe all the sneedye issuez in mye reelm or ell be sneed sneed sneeded!" demandid the King. "Sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed!"
Sir Chuckeltun agreded bcuz hee wantid a FIRM HANshake from teh King wen all wAs dun. Hee set of on hiz ???? sneed sneed sneedsed qusSt.
Furst he delt wit the sneedye bandit snitez. He chukd them all in the sneed dunguns. Then he sneed fixd the sneed crop shortagez by chukkin extra sneed seed at the feilddds. He evenChuk sneedaldraid the eviil sneed wizerd by sneeding his sneed wande rite up his sneed sneed!
Aftr oll the sneeden woz dun, Sir Chuckletun returns too the Castil. "Y??lod it, Kinge! Al the sSneeding is sneedily sneed FINISHED!" he sED ProUdlie.
The sneed King smrked and gave Sir Chuckletin a FURM FIRM HANDSHAKE!!! "Thenk sneed 4 aal ur sneed hardwork" he sneedclaired, grippin Chuckeltons hande sneedily sneed sneed sneed!
Sir Chuckeltin LUVdDd that FIRM HANDSHAEK he worked so sneed sneed sneed harde for! He wunted to sneed sneed remembr that sneed momant 4evr! He was the sneedi???st sneed sneed sneed sneed knight sneed in all the sneed LAND!

>>
File: 2.jpg (111 KB, 606x600)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>475497045
>>
File: lmaofaggot.jpg (74 KB, 1024x683)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>475497045
>
>>
File: 1.jpg (36 KB, 536x312)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
New player guide to blackstone

https://wiki.moviesfreepremium.xyz/blackstone

https://wiki.moviesfreepremium.xyz/blackstone/rules

https://wiki.moviesfreepremium.xyz/blackstone/getting_started
>>
>Moviesfreepremium
Fuck kind of url is that? I've seen popups with less suspicious looking links.
>>
>>475499289
it's a meme site predating the server

https://moviesfreepremium.xyz/nightmairs.html
>>
>>475499838
dont click this link, AVG just flagged me with 14 trojans
>>
File: lmfao.png (4 KB, 290x77)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>475499963
>>
>>475498631
that doesn't mean it's space station 13 you fucking clown
>>
File: 1689172488269796.jpg (59 KB, 720x720)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>475500159
cope and deny reality more BPD retard yvvel
>>
>>475498631
>Fantasy computer roleplaying game
So it's not Space Station 13? It just borrow the code?
It's like saying gmod is team fortress.
>>
File: document.jpg (232 KB, 1024x1024)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>475500159
>>475500642

Sneed sneed sneed sneed. On the Blackstnoe server of Spaec Statin 13, a chukc by the nmae of Sir Chckleton fund himslef argung wit a cav-dwellin troll ovr the simpel qestin of whuther a rok wuz, in fakt, a rok.
"Sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed!" bllowed the trol, his ughy fece twistd in'to a grtn. "Dis 'rok' u spek of? It no rok! It chuk!"
"Nay, foul beasst!" crid Ser Chckleton, his handse clutchng his swrd. "Tis a rok, plian as th noze on yor grssly visaj!" Sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed.
The trol gurgld a loff. "U dum chuk! Dis no rok, it chuk! I chuk it at u!" And with tha, he hurllled the rok--or wuz it a chuk?--at Ser Chckleton's hed.
Sneed sneed sneed! Ser Chckleton steped asid, narrowy avoidng the fliyng ojbect. "Foul creatr!" he shoted. "Sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed!"
"Chuk chuk chuk!" the trol laffed, pikcing up anuther rok--or wuz it a chuk? Sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed.
For an horre, the argewmnt ragd on: rok or chuk? Chuk or rok? Sneed sneed sneed. The wors fuu back and froth, untuil Ser Chckletan, in a ft of rage, unstethd his swrod.
"Enuf!" he rored. "Whetr rok or chuk, I wil let is bludee deth sile 'tis debat fourevr!" Wiv a midity swing, he cluved the trol's hed frum its shotlders. The bran-bedekd corse crumppled to the grond.
Sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed.
Sir Chckletan lokd upn the remans and noddded, satisied. "A rok is a rok," he sad, wiping the blud frum his blad. And he tolkd away in'to the dawning du of th Blackstnoe realms.

>>
I told you to skip on the sneeding.
>>
>>475500953
It no rok! It chuk!
>>
>>475500642
>It's like saying gmod is team fortress.

Oh cool can you join a gmod game through TF or vice versa? dumb fuck
>>
>>475501295
You cannot join Blackstone through Space Station 13.
You can join both through Byond, though.
>>
File: 1586952911334.jpg (109 KB, 863x1390)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>475501602
>You cannot join Blackstone through Space Station 13.

>>475498631
>>
File: fi fi.jpg (149 KB, 1024x1024)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
the ERPing menace
>>
File: all counter striek.png (139 KB, 1194x502)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>475501680
These zoomers tick me off so much.
>>
>>475503095
>all zero pop
anon...
>>
>>475503320
The point is, that for all intents and purposes, those are different games.
>>
>>475502260
have you turned against leon now, slopper?
>>
beep. boop.
i require cummies to function >w<
>>
>>475503910
trust no one, not even the slopper
>>
>>475500328
bro i was asleep in my bed. i dont care about niggerstone, talk about it all you want.
>>
>>475503095
>>475503817
no, they are the same game you troglodyte
>>
>>475506214
No, they're not.
>>
File: 1656412855803.png (34 KB, 769x733)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>475506273
Yes they are
>>
File: RIP.jpg (227 KB, 1024x1024)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning, I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own
>>
sad day for VG
>>
i can't stop crying
>>
>>475488096
Oh, I remember this. I just did a /me and pulled an egg from my pocket.
>>
>>475474289
The biggest filter for any newfag is the controls, if you are able to read then you should be able to get used to the controls with an hour or two.
After that most of the things you will learn will either be from the wiki or from word of mouth, i suggest asking your coworkers/bosses what to do and if they refuse call them faggots.
>>
>>475499838
this website is a fucking goldmine
god i want to go back to 2007
>>
play blackstone
>>
>>475521089
No.
>>
>>475521597
play blackstone
>>
>>475522216
make me
>>
>>475522373
/me makes you play blackstone
>>
File: vispy.jpg (374 KB, 1019x1020)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
play blackstone NOW
I'll be joining in 10 minutes
>>
>>475523104
based
>>
>>475470827
Leon was right here, there is nothing sexual about wrapping someone in your wing
>>
Leon is currently on blackstone. Way to scare off another regular /vg/
>>
File: groteque vasby.jpg (148 KB, 1024x1024)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>475525772
I will hunt down and kill him
>>
Schlomo is currently the kings Advisor on blackstone.
>>
>>475529071
>>475525772
>>475523104
i don't believe you
>>
>>475529071
proof?
>>
>>475529071
that's it, I'm playing.
>>
>>475525772
>>475529071
how can VG regulars rise through the ranks of BS so fast?
i smell nepotism and discord circlejerking, VG's specialty
>>
>>475498631
So why is their game in the wrong lobby?
>>
File: trannymod1.png (417 KB, 512x512)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>475532537
>So why is their game in the wrong lobby?
>>
>>475529071
just played my first round and it's coming to an end now in 15 minutes since there was a vote, also you are allowed to ICK OCK on blackstone for some reason, the discord is filled with people talking about the current round so here goes me ICK OCKing without being punished, not sure why you get punished on VG but whatever

>play a beggar because i just want to walk around without having to do anything or talk to people yet while i figure out the controls
>another beggar takes me under his wing and shows me out to play by using (this as LOOC) when typing
>learn you sometimes get master pickpocketing as beggar so he shows me how to pickpocket
>we murder an elf together in the bar and it was genuinely fun because everyone else starts fighting
>a knight and like five castle guards come into the bar and kill me

Had fun, definitely going to be playing next round also
>>
>>475532537
Are you going to start complaining about Colonial marines, or fallout servers or civilization servers or any of the offshoots of ss13 because they are "Misclassified"?
>>
>>475534498
My first experience with blackstone was spawning in a pitch dark forest, fumbling with the control scheme and tripped which put out my torch and then I couldn't find my way out and left. How well does the control scheme for normal SS13 translate to Blackstone in your experience?
>>
>>475534498
>also you are allowed to ICK OCK on blackstone for some reason, the discord is filled with people talking about the current round
probalby because the game is so fucked up and choatic it's impoossible to tell wtf is happening
>>
>>475534498
>you are allowed to ICK OCK on blackstone for some reason
>the discord is filled with people talking about the current round
cringe. I considered playing it for a second but it sounds like the design is severely flawed and I don't see the point of learning a ss13 codebase if it is going to be just a discord thing
>>
>>475534746
Q is left hand E is right hand, Z is drop WASD to move middle mouse for the special selected intent that is not the same as normal 1234 intents, things like stealing, biting, jumping

almost every weapon has like three harm intents that you swap between instead of help, disarm ect, so sword has stab, slash, chop

climbing you just left mouse on a wall with nothing in hand, to look up a Z level it's shift+F, you can look around using ctrl+WASD or you can just hold the right mouse button and you will follow your cursor even in combat, which you also should be using combat mode C because it gives you a buff in combat and not using it is gimping yourself in combat

the RP is alright, most players are at least trying their best to stay in character, but there are a few who either just play the game to kill people for little or no reason and continue to get away with it, or braindead TG mains who play the game like their character is their own personal insert and CANNOT LOSE a fight or they get real mad OOC and IC

anyway like i said it's fun if you can deal with the above facts
>>
>>475536117
>if it is going to be just a discord thing

in my experience there are no meta gangs currently, there are meta players that use the same name all the time and they get to know eachother but that's maybe 5-10 people out of 200 and they normally do not hog the same roles or even help eachother out in combat or wordlessly run to where they are dying like you would expect metagangs to do, maybe that will change idk
>>
>>475534746
>My first experience with blackstone was spawning in a pitch dark forest

oh right yeah i didn't touch on that, you picked a role, either adventuer or pilgrim that is meant for experienced players, because you have to do shit like search bushes for shit to make a needle which you will need for stitching any cuts, survive player RDM which is A-OK for no reason at all in the forest zone where you start and all other bullshit that is the forest

play towner which spawns in the main town, has 30 slots which you can also latejoin as, and it's basically beggar but you get a few classes to pick from when you spawn and also the guards don't treat you like a retard and people don't ignore you getting murdered,where as a beggar you are fair game at all times
>>
File: Assblasted.png (31 KB, 800x600)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
How's SS14
>captcha: GROOOM
>>
>>475541827
it's dead
play blackstone
>>
>>475534498
people (((ooc like this))) because the lfwb codebase is shit
you don't have a LOOC chat and a bunch of other shit i took for granted in ss13 which made me go "i cant play like this" and just disconnect
>>
>>475543770
they also used to (((ooc like that))) before LOOC was a thing on TG
>>
>>475543770
>>475544465
lifeweb has no LOOC on purpose because it's used by faggots who will not learn ingame and who try to change the game by using LOOC, i don't give a shit if you are "(having lag issues)" im going to frag you like you just talked le internet speak and blackstone admins agree, so use ( ) at your own peril
>>
>>475534498
>not sure why you get punished on VG but whatever
Clarify? You mean you don't understand why you get punished for talking about an ongoing round in OOC or out here on /vg/, or you don't get why you'd get punished on /vg/ for talking about another server's round? If the latter is a thing it's probably general etiquette to keep people from metagaming by posting about a round on other servers. I think there are some rules like that in some places. Some servers just don't want you talking about other servers period, because it can lead to a lot of stupid drama shit.
>>
>>475550989
>/vg/
>/vg/
>>
>>475541827
Tranny flag pins. Automatically trash.
>>
That was a fun round, who ended up bombing the cult?
>>
>>475559417
blackstone does not have bombs you dumb faggot?
>>
>>475560325
is there a jukebox???
>>
>>>/f/3507121
>>
/vg/ rounds are marathon sessions, whether highpop or lowpop.
Highpop is a series of 20 minute rounds or an occasional cult/vamp/ling extended round.
Lowpop is a series of lowpop traitor rounds where the traitor does an autism project for screenshots on the discord, then forces a shuttlecall at 17:00.
Either way, very grueling and exhausting.
>>
File: owned.png (35 KB, 1004x115)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>
>>475566824
and what would be your preferred alternative
>>
>>475572395
No rounds
>>
>>475573032
you and everybody else apparently

I miss the days of comfy highpop with 20-25 player late night lowpop
>>
Vampire is too hard these days, all you have is glare but they isn't long enough to cuff and take off their headset and you always get caught
>>
>>475573224
glare then hypnotize when they're glared, anon.
>>
>>475566824
I hate when antags do autism projects or pretend to be friendly. If the shuttle doesn't get called within at least 20 minutes you are a shit antag
>>
>>475573224
just wait 2 hours and play medbay for opportunities bro. Security can't kill you if they're all afk
>>
>>475541827
it's a tourist trap version of ss13 that lacks the soul of the game. its only merits are a less jank engine and a cleaner ui.
>>
>>475573224
>glare isn't strong enough
Glare can be done through flash protection and while stunned. If you can't capitalize on that it's on you.
>>
File: BROLY WEED.png (1.4 MB, 941x1491)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
does blackstone have BROLY WEED
>>
>>475541827
wtf how did captcha know?
>>
>>475574498
They get up and call over the radio immediately. Either you take their radio or you handcuff them, you dont have time for both
>>
>>475579945
Too bad there are no other stuns in the game you can make use of. Have you considered glaring them, stripping their possessions, then slapping them with a stun prod? Chloral? A flash? You've got all sorts of options after glare. You could even just wear a mask and remove your ID so they can't identify you over comms. This problem has solutions, anon. Even if they call out the presence of a vampire that is not game over for you if they can't actually identify who it was, and security isn't going to respond in the time it takes for you to drop their radio and suit sensors
>>
>>475580478
>just get a stun prod bro!
not as easy as it sounds. I dont meta game as security every round
>>
>>475580851
A stun prod, not a baton. It's as easy as a rod, some wires, and a battery
>>
>>475577664
you can grow super weed in blackstone
join now
>>
>>475579945
why did you ignore the post of me telling you to hypnotize the person after you glare them? It's near instant on glared people and gives you long enough to restrain them and remove their radio.
>>
>>475580851
>Gloves
>Cell
>Wires
You've now made a 3 second stun that works on contact and can't be disarmed from you.
>>
Can Fiyah go one round without being awful?
>>
>>475583734
What happened this time besides kidnapping the clown?
>>
>>475584078
i think kidnapping orlando and trying to kidnap emma
>>
>>475584240
neither of those things happened
>>
will the static on static violence stop???
>>
>>475583734
just ban request them. i'm sure the admins are looking for an excuse to ban them after last night.
>>
>>475583734
I dont know how they arent tired of the same gimmick each round.
>>
i shot cum all over my tummy :D
>>
File: fi fi.jpg (184 KB, 1024x1024)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
fi is cumings on wares yes yes?
>>
>[01:34:44]ADMIN: PM: Leon454/(Leon454)->AngryTurnip/(Wade Rodcocker): there wasn't, and i don;t know why this is an issue when our lobby screen is a sec officer assfucking a clown
Remove ''ironic'' memes
>ha ha, but this one guy spammed /v/ with gay porn for years and people replied to it with ''thanks doc''
All gay porn sex ''jokes'' attract weird freaks who think their behavior is normal. All ''ironic'' waifu faggotry like having waifu posters attracts waifu fags who think their behavior is accepted. All furry faggotry attracts furries who think they're accepted and normal.
>>
>>475103045
is there a space station anything server that doesn't cater to furry faggotry?
>>
File: baset.jpg (291 KB, 1024x1024)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
Nature is healing
https://vocaroo.com/1hUNkxCV96Fz
>>
>no blackstone slop
yawn.
>>
does fifi kidnapping both males and females mean she is bisexual?
>>
bring back raider only vox
>>
There should be two trader slots and not one. That way, one is always maintaining the shop while the other can find more product to sell
>>
File: retard hazard.png (168 KB, 349x427)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>475601192
>>
>>475595498
Kill yourself.
>>
>>475601192
There should be fi fi slots and not fi. That way, fi is always maintaining the shop while fi can find more product to sell
>>
>>475601192
They should add better items, maybe some weapons you cant get on the shuttle
>>
>just found out "fiyah fiyah" is a refernce to some lame ass electro swing stream punk band
that is probably the most cringe thing ever, I cant believe they are a fan of that slop
>>
>>475602389
Oh... I just got the joke after all this time.
>>
>>475602389
leon is obsessed with them, he's the one spamming the gifs of them
>>
>>475602194
Dilate leon
daily dose was never funny
>>
>>475589365
admins feel bad about leon due to his illness and mental illnesses
>>
>>475602265
get all the trader items, put them in spacemart and mining/space vaults, and remove the outpost altogether.
there is no point in the vox outpost anymore since standalone raiders isn't a gamemode. the raider gamemode right now has a timer aspect to it, and docking at the asteroid to go mining doesn't fulfill any of your objectives.
just remove the outpost altogether and replace it with some more rocks to mine.
>>
File: epic.gif (435 KB, 320x180)
435 KB
435 KB GIF
>>475602389
>he isn't a fan
>>
>>475603564
Give us a shuttle that goes to spacemart sure but no one is going to put in the effort of going through space to get a coat and then come back
>>
>>475603730
spacemart shuttle makes sense. and make the shuttle lock down the moment something is stolen.
>>
>go with a group of people
>steal something
>everyone is trapped there
nothing personnelle
>>
>>475603730
That WOULD actually give a use for money
>>
Ill code a shuttle that goes there but its up to the brass to decide if it can go into the game
>>
>>475604439
>non antag killing of half the crew in the middle of nowhere because SOMEONE didn't want to cough up money for golden gloves
>>
trader haggling is SOVL
spacemart is soulless
>>
>>475607124
Your right of course. Perhaps the Vox outpost should BE a spacemart. Rather than the vox coming to us in their dinky little ship, what if we have to go to their outpost to trade. They can close down their own port for when they need to prepare stuff and open it up, alerting the crew that the shop is open for business.
>>
>>475607510
What's funny is there is actually an area in the trade port set up for people to come up and deal with them there, but I have literally never seen it used because the only people who would feasibly visit it are xenoarchs and miners, neither of which the trader has anything for.
>>
>>475607124
People are just tired of Fiyah. I used to play as trader and did things like set up a waffle house breakfast shuttle and little twists like that. Now I just avoid playing trader entirely because I don't want to deal with Leon
>>
File: fire fire.jpg (161 KB, 1024x1024)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
sell
sell
sell
>>
I don't get why he can't grasp that lying naked in a bed with someone and making vaguely romantic /me's is borderline erp. This isn't something worth arguing, just put on the pajamas in the vox dorm lockers beforehand and you probably won't get bothered. If you wanna erp with Maxime you can probably message his player lmao
>>
>>475607952
>the only people who would feasibly visit it are xenoarchs and miners, neither of which the trader has anything for.
take away the trader shuttle
QM sends a miner to the outpost to use the cargo account to buy from the trader, and then cargo can sell the goods to the crew
>>
>>475612530
Cargo just can't stop winning
>>
repeatedly punching leon in the head until he starts seizuring on your cock
>>
>>475607078
This poster is asshurt to the extreme
>>
>>475614093
other generals laugh at us, we are notorious for people spamming ai shit and its sad to see the state of the general like this. Just go back 3-4 and you will see how we actually discussed the game here
>>
>>475614573
Show 10 examples of other VGturds laughing at us for anything other than VG being infested by trannies
>>
>>475614649
>the ai slop spammer is transphobic
figures, you guys are the lowest of the low
>>
I checked /vg/ (the board, not VG the server) archives and seems like AI slop is winning in every thread. Found posts in Destiny general saying ''no other general posts AI slop.'' Found Overwatch posts where one guy seethes calling every AI poster Indian while he gets ignored. Majong general is all AI. I am thinking we won.
>>
Why is Fiyah Fiyah allowed to kidnap us as a non-antag anyway? I was getting a snack the other day and I come back to being cuffed and dragged onto her shuttle and flown the the outpost and wasted like ten minutes of my time waiting for her to do something that would take another player like 20 seconds
>>
>>475615117
holy heck le ai slopperino xd
>>
>>475615117
>all generals are isolated, and no general knows that they're as slopped as every other general
the general archipelago
>>
>>475615506
From what I see every general mostly accepted AI with the occasional whiner. Some generals have competing AI sloppers and they fight over which one is better.
>>
>>475615429
she goes afk because she has to lay down and have seizures
please understand
>>
>>475615669
I don't want to have my round ruined over that shit. Im going to talk to an admin and ask them to get Leon to stop
>>
File: crashe.jpg (282 KB, 1015x1017)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
Conditions for forgiveness
>retire all furry characters
>play Cashe again
>swear allegiance to AI slop
>Make 5 slop songs with original lyrics
>never sleep in a bed with another man
>>
>>475616012
>the slopper got cucked by Maxime
oh no no no
>>
>>475615660
imagine, competing sloppers using stable diffusion for spacemen instead of one just using dalle3
>>
>>475616012
No one wants more ai slop songs, stop shitting up our general
>>
>>475616345
It's not fucking funny
>>
>>475616428
poor widdle baby.. you can't vocaroo yourself out of this one..
>>
SLOP FAG'S AFRAID TO LEAVE HIS SLOP
>>
>>475615794
Make a banreq the next time you see him doing weird erp type shit and I guarantee he'll get banned
>>
does leon use the vox raider guns at the outpost for kidnappings?
if so, i want to make sure i take some antitox whenever i see her
>>
>>475617228
no she just drags you around or at most cuffs you in a very easily preventable way. i have a feeling 90% of the posts talking about her kidnappings in this thread are fake posts by the slopper.
>>
>>475617228
Taking anti-tox near a Vox is a good rule of thumb. They're stinky.
>>
File: OIG3 (8).jpg (395 KB, 1019x1023)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>475616479
https://vocaroo.com/1kKEi48nG2iy
>>
>>475617443
>no she just drags you around or at most cuffs you in a very easily preventable way.
"I'm just pretending to be retarded" even as RP doesn't even begin to cover how actual retarded that sounds.
>>
>be leon
>avatarfag and ai slop the thread every day for 8+ months
>pretend to have seizures and health issues because hes void of any other personality traits
>shit up the thread with robot giraffe posts or whatever
>names herself fiyah fiyah just to rub it in everyones face
>ERPs and lays eggs on peoples chests
>jerks off to incest cartoons
can we just ban this faggot yet
>>
>>475618297
cope
>>
>>475618297
Fiyah takes away from my enjoyment of the game and I'm sure other statics as well
>>
>>475618693
>and I'm sure other statics as well
Name twenty-nine of them.
>>
>>475617518
I made a diss track against you but the AI refuses to generate it. sad.
>>
>>475499838
amazing
>>
>>475620350
AI is on my side
>>
>>475619098
violet hill
smoke maltys
kc hexton
amber aggly
xivvis
conrad kage
american mcgee
ag demir
dunsel hordon
marcus murphy
isaac lilof
phillip cognac
iroquois henry
iroquois pliskin
frank wheeler
gachaki
zezree
petey
chitaki
dave o neal
alex king
athens king
nipples
blast ripneck
greyson tide
harry tuttle
dick payne
shana sanders
michael weyland
peter jameson
xivva
reezin
nicholas blaine
grant mitchell
lando watson
brandon flickenger
dragan ivanovich
crush martins
william haswell
willy wankov
schlomo bergstein
kahn carol
kurt jacobs
ginger beach
ivan ivanovich
crush martins
>>
>>475622096
Now write a hundred words essay, about how each and every one of them individually, takes away from your enjoyment of the game.
Have it ready by the next Monday.
>>
File: (You).jpg (8 KB, 300x180)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>475614794
>>the ai slop spammer is transphobic
>figures, you guys are the lowest of the low
>>
>>475623172
BABY'S DAY OUT GAMEMODE WHEN?
>>
File: document (1).jpg (150 KB, 1024x1024)
150 KB
150 KB JPG

Ser Chukclton wos a sneeden knyght in teh rehalm ov Sblakstone. He sneed'd too fined a laidey frend soh he chuked on his armuor andd saddel'd hIs stweed. Sneed sneed sneededty sneed. He rod intew a spoky forrest an' sneed'd er svirvers. "sneed?!" cri'd a svirver. Chukleton sned "aye lad, av cummen 2 sLAY Sneed-dreegers!l" teh svirvers sneed;d Aprreshiativingl'y. Chuckeltin slae'd sneed afrer sneed butt sTilln0 gf. sneed! he sned underneth bredge. sneed sneed sNEed. sneedITY sneed sneed. Ater yers ov sneedwquesting ser chukkelten culddntfind no Females &,, wos forst 2 chuked@urn bak frum whEnce he cam...Cuchkcxhuck :( sneed sNEEd sneed sneeedeed sned sneed. walk the dinosaur

>>
File: document (124).jpg (241 KB, 1024x1024)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
steamtown when?
>>
>>475624581
>no blackrock powered giraffe
>>
File: document.jpg (241 KB, 1024x1024)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>475625258
>>
>>475626610
Literally me.
>>
>>475534535
At least col mar is set in space and has a station.
Fallout and civilization, yes.
>>
>>475628316
>has a station.
well actually, Almayer is a space ship
>>
Our boy notaspider coming back swinging against the degenerates
>>
>>475630934
https://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6859
he makes a good point
>>
>>475631151
You should have a static for each job you like to play
>>
>>475630934
>>475631151
what a baby. he doesn't even cuff his "victims" most of the time. if spider got robusted by leon it's more pathetic on spider's part.
>>
>be wagie and do job every day
>come home
>play same job on space autism simulator
Behold! I am become SUPERWAGIE.
>>
>>475632219
This, but unironically.
>>
>>475631947
It's more likely he just finds it boring. Since he didn't even complain about Fiyah ruining rounds
>>
>>475633349
again i reiterate, if fiyah ruins someone's round they are terminally unrobust. i've beaten her to death while all she did was beg me to stop.
>>
>>475633575
Yeah that's the point. I'm agreeing with you. He doesn't present FIyah as "ruining rounds". He just seems to be asking her to think of something else to do
>>
File: document (1).jpg (438 KB, 1021x1022)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
play giraffestone
>>
The reaction to Fiyah’s “misdeeds” (being a cute awkward retard) are more infinitesimally cancerous than the thing itself. There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
>>
never join when you see in the who list either leon or dankstar
doubly so if you see both in the who list, better off just observing to see two retards roleplay retards
>>
>>475638447
Doesn’t that basically mean never joining
>>
I like everyone.
>>
>>475638979
even blackstone players?
>>
>>475639096
I don't care what else you play. I like playing Space Station 13 with you either way.
>>
>>475643256
No.
>>
Reminder that your fake relationships aren't real unless you get permabanned over them.
>>
>>475644391
kill yourself transmain
>>
>>475601192
There are three slots
>>
>>475647395
inside of you there are three traders
>>
>>475647905
Vox trader, Mushroom trader, and? Martian trader?
>>
I could go for some Kentucky fried vox right now!
>>
>>475649067
Honestly?
Making Martians a Trader only race would be pretty cool. Lets you do shit without being a stinky bird or a mute shroom
>>
File: martian.png (21 KB, 569x566)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>475651269
Should be a playable race for everyone.
>>
>>475651269
trader only race would fuck over some people. martians should be allowed to have most roles except command and be allowed to be trader as well.
>>
>>475651269
Yeah dude, we need the safe horny discord pedos to make constant tentacle rape jokes
>>
File: mars people.png (50 KB, 280x368)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>475651972
You're the same kind of a person that tries to ruin anthropomorphic animals for everyone, because furries.
Imagine if you will, I would play Martians, and not make tentacle rape jokes.
>>
>>475652264
Tranny apologist '''''''''''argument''''''''''
Same could have been said about vox and vox completely ruined the server
>>
>>475652567
Not an argument. Like, at all.
>>
>>475651269
wouldn't work
they need oxygen to live and can't use internals
>>
File: document (112).jpg (206 KB, 1024x1024)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
steam powered stone
>>
>>475667940
based but where's the sexy medieval theme?
>>
play blackstone
>>
>>475681886
No.
>>
>>475651269
>>475651613
I disagree, Martians being incredibly rare (i think only wiz with a soc can create them without bus) is part of what makes them so special, having an alien race that does not work with nanotrasen and is potentially dangerous can be useful for an event.
Vox used to be way more interesting has a trader only role since it was an alien race that was not allied with the corporation so if you saw a vox on the station you knew he either wanted to sell some goods or kidnap you
>>
>>475684707
Yeah, bringing up a good point. TG used to be 100% human. There were lizard people, but they were used at admin's discretion. Mostly relegated to janitorial roles.
Then they added it as a playable round start race, and the flood gates have been opened. Look where they are now.
>>
>>475685343
It's funny using TG as an example, like this is some distant problem from some faraway server when you could just mention VG and what happened to VG when vox were added.
>>
>>475685590
the vox example was alredy mentioned on the first post why would he mention it again?
>>
>>475685883
Well, I was playing there, then. I was warning them. About unironical slippery slopes.
>>
>>475682225
play blackstone
>>
>>475687894
Why?
>>
>>475688625
he wants to sunck yuor conk
>>
File: document (87).jpg (254 KB, 1019x1017)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
vappy
>>
cult4 fucking sucks lmao
>>
>>475696284
I have been playing this shithouse game since 2015 and there has never been a good version of cult on any server I have ever played.
>>
>>475696284
i like this version of cult, what's your problem with it?
>>
>>475698682
is sitting around twiddling your thumbs for fifteen minutes while you wait for the round to actually fucking end after it's over really your idea of a good time?
>>
>>475696284
pros:
>you can summon nar'sie and end the round now
cons:
>it takes like 60 minutes of just sitting around

the dance shouldn't take as long, and there should be ways to speed up the blood stone. but more importantly, people should stop trying to do the dance in the middle of the main hallway (<- every single cult round so far)
>>
>>475708102
>is sitting around twiddling your thumbs for fifteen minutes while you wait for the round to actually fucking end after it's over really your idea of a good time?
Why would you wait for the eclipse insted of trying to convert more into the cult or empowering the cult with either guns or tatoos
>>
>>475709147
the fuck do you mean? by the time nar-sie arrives a only handful of hapless jobbies will be lucky to be alive. everything afterwards is the equivalent of if the shuttle got automatically called after the nuke went off to give people who were on the roid the chance to escape
>>
File: lord fuckmyshit up.jpg (82 KB, 525x567)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>start trying to plan with other cutlists near round start
>accidently talk in cult speak over common
I apologize to everyone that round
>>
File: 1694936291189464.png (86 KB, 275x266)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>REMOVE [insert antag here] I DIDN'T GET TO DO MY EPIC JOBBIE GIMMICK WITH TOTALLY EPIC BAR RP WITH VOX ERP
This shit happens every wizard and cult round btw
>>
>try to be a friendly wizard
>people kill me anyway
I hate valid hunters so much bros
>>
>>475714154
>bar doesn't have blackjack and hookers
deserves a bombing
>>
whats with fireballs being so weak? what is the new meta for speedrunning as wizard
>>
>>475714212
friendly antags are the only time I validhunt. Don't be a pussy
>>
Who are the validhunters on this server? I don't like targeting people just going about their business when im antag but validhunters are always good targets
>>
>>475718561
basically any assistant/miner because that's powergamer's paradise
>>
>>475718561
Anyone who mains detective is a given. That one guy who plays captain but I forget his name, starts with C
>>
>>475718561
anyone wearing a gasmask without a good reason. the people who dont wear gasmasks are more likely to be RP enjoyers
>>
>>475719746
does a gas mask actually filter out anything, or is it merely cosmetic?
>>
>>475718994
Anyone who plays sec or command is a valid hunter by default, that's a given
>>
>>475719938
stops pepperspray, which is the pirmary reason all the greyshits use it. on top of that any mask at all will briefly protect you from face huggers and may melt before something more important if spritzed with acid
>>
>>475719938
It doubles how long you can last in tear gas and bad Atmos environments even without an o2 tank.
>>
File: 1666825478062956.jpg (46 KB, 1080x599)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>475710397
>Last two cult rounds had the cult fall apart and Narnar not even summoned
>The closest the culties even got was the FIRST FUCKING ROUND
What game are you playing? All the Eclipse does is remove conversion restrictions. Implants still block it. And now the cult is FORCED to be loud. Because the eclipse doesn't happen again, it means that you're free to cuck the cult because that's their moment to act.
>>
>>475718994
Chlomo Caskin.
>>
File: 1624816045725.jpg (304 KB, 560x560)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>475719746
>Tfw you just like how the mask looks
I'm not a powergamer I just enjoy full face covers.
>>
>>475727996
Schlomo used to valid hunt but I feel like he just doesnt care anymore
>>
>>475727872
i said by the time nar-sie arrives, i.e. after the summoning, i.e. cult win state. and just because it currently happens infrequently, which is liable to change as the meta develops, doesn't excuse it being tedious. don't get me wrong, the poor man's revs and square dancing simulator segment also fucking sucks, but you are completely off the mark from what i was even talking about in the first place
>>
all troons need to die
>>
File: guide2paramed.webm (1.85 MB, 1920x1080)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB WEBM
>>
>>475738846
you good out there?
>>
File: document (111).jpg (223 KB, 1024x1024)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
Have you ever seen a giraffe in SS13?
>>
>>475738846
>not teleporting him back instantly with the grenade
>>
New round starting in about 4 minutes. ill set up power if anyone joins
>>
File: VG.webm (2.93 MB, 480x480)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>Brand new account with 2 connections. Possible ban evasion. Appeal on the forums if this is incorrect
>>
>>475743143
I just want to play. Why does my history here matter
>>
>>475743143
>>475743391
you're supposed to be a shitter on TG+BS for a month, then take your aged ckey to get some connections in on VG
>>
>>475740323
>>475688937
>>475667940
>>475636394
>>475626610
>>475624581
>>475624284
>>475617518
>>475616012
>>475608542
these posts are off-topic. see the OP >>475064795
>>
>>475753374
AI generated reddit post
>>
>>475753739
I am glad we agree on the reason why the posts listed here >>475753374 are off-topic.
>>
File: document (109).jpg (214 KB, 1024x1024)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>cute on-topic art is...le bad
>>
>>475759019
slop spam is le bad, there's a reason most boards have a containment thread
>>
>>475759456
>spam
if anything not enough has been posted
>>
File: 1654814416603.jpg (674 KB, 1995x1490)
674 KB
674 KB JPG
>>475738846
>>
>>475064795
>huh, what's this in my YouTube feed
>urge to lube up station intensifies
https://youtu.be/_ZeCEe0ZlHk?si=hUrRSAYNku-0-X_r
>>
>>475714150
This post made me start a new warband campaign, sorry spessbros I won't be playing for the next week or two
>>
play roguetown
>>
>>475764693
No.
>>
>>475764859
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/D5PcBEIuOXI
>>
>[Embed]
>>
File: pixels.png (23 KB, 480x480)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
I don't know why there aren't more people doing a cyborg approach. Doesn't take a genius artist to trace AI, but it's still less spammy than just hitting generate over and over with zero of your own input on the outcome.
>>
File: document (91).jpg (235 KB, 1024x1024)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>475775609
soulless
>>
>>475738846
I miss this map
>>
File: supermatter sea.jpg (289 KB, 1229x1331)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
well that was absolutely terrifying
>>
>>475789494
>>
>>475783078
https://ss13.moe/index.php/poll/236
>>
>ancient waifu Sue Bowchief is back
nature is healing
>>
>>475790152
holy shit, really? honestly my favorite mime ever.
>>
>>475790152
grey area can finally retire
>>
>>475790453
[02:39:13]ADMIN: (dawhatthefox/Sue Bowchief) started the game as a Mime.
>>
>>475791928
we are so back
>>
tell me when Mei Emerson is back
>>
>>475790152
>>475790453
>>475790647
>>475791928
>>475792491
kill yourself trans freak
>>
>>475796121
this, also play blackstone
>>
play blackstone
>>
>>475805972
No.
>>
>>475806552
Guide to ban evading on any ss13/4 server

>download https://pastebin.com/raw/EafLzX0b
>run that to change your CID (make sure you run as admin)
>get a free VPN or paid one, preferably, because most of the free VPN IPs are already banned
>make a new byond account and make sure not to use the same password as the banned account

if/when you get banned again just run CIDshreader again and make a new account with new password, change VPN IP

Easy as that
>>
>>475806678
I am not banned on any server.
>>
>>475807028
so play blackstone
>>
>>475808983
No.
>>
File: document.jpg (201 KB, 1024x1024)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>475807028
>>475809103
>I am not banned on any server.

play blackstone
>>
get a job
>>
>>475809318
No, anon. I don't feel the need, or desire to play Blackstone. Maybe I will check it out eventually (though truth to be told, I already played a round to do it). It's just not Space Station 13. Maybe some other day.
You? You play there, if you want. Have fun. Hope you are having fun.
>>
get a GF
>>
File: document (108).jpg (235 KB, 1024x1024)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
new Noitabooper track
https://vocaroo.com/1a0HrykxKqZl
Maybe even south park poster was mentioned in the song????? idk you'll have to find out
>>
>>475811431
slop music was fun for 2 days now its gay
DALLE 3 was fun for 2 days too then we all moved on
you really have to be an autistic faggot to still be stuck on it and make prompts for hours on end all day every day

get a job
>>
>>475811904
You could help me get a job and buy my songs
>>
File: tpb-trailer-park-boys.gif (2.7 MB, 498x373)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB GIF
>>475812375
>>
>>475812589
100 could maybe get you an early peak at VG greatest hits vol 2
>>
oh shit im sorry
>>
stop powergay
>>
>>475814767
Always metarush
>>
rush voting for metaclub at round end?
okay
>>
>>475819552
i bet it was yvvel
>>
File: greytide station wide.png (1.11 MB, 1900x1397)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
found this piece of art in my folders. hopefully some of the newer people here enjoy it. not sure who drew it
>>
File: title_contest4.png (337 KB, 480x480)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>475823432
based
>>
>>475825381
sadly it's the only non-fan art i have saved, and nobody wants fan-art of a long (hopefully) forgotten waifu that nobody liked.
>>
>>475823432
>>475825381
yikes
>>
I hate wizards
>>
I took a shit and came back and everything was fucked
>>
>>475827124
i do
>>
>[13:18:35]SAY: Fiyah Fiyah/Leon454 (@210,242,1) As Galactic Common : Leave fi alone
>[13:18:39]SAY: Maxime Patton/SeantheSheep (@210,237,1) As Galactic Common : Why
>[13:18:41]SAY: Maxime Patton/SeantheSheep (@210,237,1) As Galactic Common : What's wrong?
>[13:21:58]SAY: Maxime Patton/SeantheSheep (@217,258,1) As Galactic Common : Is Fi angry at Maxime?
>[13:22:01]SAY: Fiyah Fiyah/Leon454 (@216,258,1) As Galactic Common : No
>[13:22:07]SAY: Maxime Patton/SeantheSheep (@217,258,1) As Galactic Common : What's wrong?
>[13:22:18]SAY: Fiyah Fiyah/Leon454 (@216,257,1) As Galactic Common : Know what wrong
>[13:22:29]EMOTE: Maxime Patton/SeantheSheep (@217,258,1): makes a sad face.
Tragic
>>
>>475853225
Top 10 saddest /vg/ breakups
>>
File: sayit.png (29 KB, 426x449)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>he actually said it
>>
>>475853225
Fiyah wants to talk to Maxime but knows they aren't allowed to anymore.
>>
>>475853225
This is making me sad. I don't think I can log in tonight.
>>
>>475853225
>>475854507
>>475855215
>>475858119
what did I miss
>>
>>475860014
see
>>475470827
>>475631151
>>
>>475860332
is leon cashe
>>
>annoy Schlomo in his line
>he unzips USP
>shoots another assistant instead
109, soon to be 110
>>
Whoever killed Fiyah that round as a non-antag, that was not cool.
>>
>>475879393
she was kidnapping nick, she deserved it.
>>
>>475068846
>erp isn't allowed even in the forest
>>
>>475882028
if you wanna ERP, play stonekeep
>>
>>475882513
lifeweb was fun for that
>>
>>475853225
Remember when seanthepedo was just an ironic ERPing tranny? I remember
>>
>>475882812
>ironic
>staticfags
>>
File: IMG_4695.jpg (223 KB, 1360x803)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>
File: soon.jpg (178 KB, 1024x1024)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
soon
>>
>>475898198
Sovless
A real Kelly comic has no color (latest fad)
>>
File: dark chad.png (299 KB, 738x665)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>>475853225
I am not happy and I must make everyone feel my suffering.
>>
>>475898198
Too true. Why can't I cuddle the cute vox girls
>>
File: document (85).jpg (159 KB, 1024x1024)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
vasby in marvel
>>
File: 6tCdEBg9jm.png (36 KB, 488x153)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>
baskin robert's trust fund serb
>>
>>475163484
One of this persons is a ling, guess who
>>
flinging ropes on vox beaks
>>
File: mel.jpg (37 KB, 525x677)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
old fan art has more soul than ai stuff
>>
>>475936807
Soulless repulsive tranny
>>
Timmy <3 Fiona 4 ever and ever!!!
>>
I want to try bloodstone but I don't like high-pop. are there servers in the 20 to 40 people range?
and I don't use discord (which the codebase seems to require to keep people "up to date" on the round) so... one that didn't require discord would be preferable
>>
>>475944342
you don't need to be in the discord to keep up to date with the round, also with 20 to 40 players the map will be dead and roles won't be filled
>>
kino
https://vocaroo.com/1aQ9PELx2Nfv
>>
blackstone is actually, genuinely fun
>>
File: document (70).jpg (333 KB, 1024x1024)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>475963530
Welcome to the club
>>
>>475963530
post some greentexts, then
>>
>>475963886
>playing castle guard
>help torture a beggar the prince and another guard are throwing rocks at, he's all chained up and can't move
>bite his nose off, spit in his face and choke him out a few times
>we break his legs and dump him in the streets while he's KOd
>walking out of the castle gates and there's a beggar being told to fuck off by the gatemaster
>gatemaster opens the outer gate and i one punch KO this beggar from behind, grab him and throw him into the moat
>torture another beggar with the prince and another guard again
>we all stand around him kicking him in the groin
>he's memeing by laugh emoting while we do this so we chain him up and throw him into the moat to drown
>>
>>475964359
Ah, so it's that kind of a server.
>>
>>475964598
One where you lose occasionally yes, deal with it nigger
>>
>>475964941
You're a nigger.
>>
>>475965381
t. beggar
>>
>>475964359
What do the beggars get out of this? Do you guys just have that many masochists on hand or is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>475971252
>not liking a free ticket to grief because it is a medieval fantasy roleplay game
>>
>>475971252
>What do the beggars get out of this?

What are you retarded?
>>
>>475971252
The beggars don't get anything out of being tortured you fucking retard, why would they gain anything, it's because it's funny to abuse beggars, don't like it? don't play beggar, and if i can't kidnap and abuse beggars ill start doing it to the townsfolk
>>
>>475971252
>redditor (VG player) loses his mind at the concept of a server you can't powergame 24/7

lol
>>
>>475964359
>>475975178
>VG trannies go to a new server
>bring their mental illness with them
>ruin it for everyone
>>
>>475976215
>ruin it for everyone

Yeah but I (Me) am having fun, i don't care if (You) get bootyblasted behind your screen lol
>>
>>475976215
Can't you go through one day without thinking about trannies?
>>
>>475976489
Can you go a day without thinking about suicide?
A day without dilating?
>>
>>475975178
Okay but why do they play beggar? Are they stupid?
>>
>>475977005
I do it every day. Can you?
>>
Station 13
>>
>>475979223
You can pickpocket people and you have no job responsibilities, it's basically the designated greytide role
>>
new round starting on blackstone
>>
is there any company that does custom fumo plushies? I want an emma fisher fumo
>>
>>475989338
Best you can get is a printed on bodypillow. My Fiona one is pretty used up already, but I don't regret paying extra for the onahole slot.
>>
>>475898198
vox players are all mentally ill. no exceptions
>>
>>475989338
chinkshit does everything
>>
File: 2.jpg (79 KB, 598x599)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
play blackstone
>>
>>475853225
Fuck the admins, Fiyah is wholesome and didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>475989338
I can I get my custom emma fisher fumo uploaded into the game at least?
>>
>>475997572
>wholesome
Liar. i saw her take 25 credits from a vox and within 5 minutes she was getting CONE'D in maint
>>
>>476006042
Your memory is faulty. That was Maxime.
>>
>>476006393
Maxime and Fiyah aren't allowed to talk to each other anymore
>>
>>476007019
No, I mean that Maxime took two cones at once in Maint and then sent Fiyah a text making fun of her for not being able to get some. Good times.
>>
>>476007519
She only fucks human men so i doubt she cared
>>
>all the female statics are just dudes playing girls
>im a girl whose static is a dude
>>
>>476008904
ellen paige?
>>
>>476008904
>tfw female with female static, i just don't make a big deal about it and nobody talks about me
Fuck it, I like that there's so many. Nobody gives a shit because everyone assumes you're a dude either way.
>>
>>476017924
Emma? I always knew you were the real deal
>>
>>476019231
Yup. Keep it on the down low
>>
>>476019887
We already knew because of the dick cutting
>>
>>476008904
what department do you play?
>>
>>476008904
frank white is that you
>>
>>476008904
>>476017924
why did you choose to be on VG, when TG was made for real women like you?
>>
>>476022810
>real women
Anon you may want to sit down for this, i have some information that may shock you.
>>
>tfw straight white male who plays a black gay static who's secretly a heterosexual changeling ((created by greys) working for the syndicate)
>>
Someone banana sharded and broke the server. Hang type
>>
>>476025273
it was boomerang code
time to bomb 300 boomerangs until it's patched
>>
>>476026437
Im going to try it myself and feign ignorance if the admins ask. Not my problem
>>
>>476026437
>boomerangs broke the server
it's always the goddamned australians...
>>
>tfw male playing exclusively male statics
keep it on the down low. i don't want thirsty people like you>>476017924 figuring it out.
>>
File: space door.jpg (125 KB, 1024x624)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>476031424
Fuck you I'm gonna draw your static getting his fuckboy butt spanked by a vox and you can't stop me
>>
>>476032868
drawn statics is cringe
slop statics is based
>>
File: pomf.png (131 KB, 868x489)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
only a little while longer
>>
>>476033192
Big if true
>>
>>476033192
pomf is going to hire the club footed arab to trip over the server power cord again
and then never report it as being down
and then stop server payments
>>
>>476033192
>>476033729
He's going to fall in love with one of our female players, move them into his coop, then over feed them until they are 400 pounds, and live happily ever after. Get on it femoids, save our host and the server.
>>
kill all VGpedos
>>
>>476036247
Dankstar is underage
>>
Make new thread already, i don't have any images to do it myself
>>
File: document (110).jpg (255 KB, 1024x1024)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>476040561
take this one
>>
>>476041946
If you're going to slop why not slop actually popular statics that aren't dead?
>>
>>476042341
There are none. Every active player right now is trash. None of them are popular no matter how much they samefag in the thread. They're not even funny to mock and laugh at, just sad and pathetic
>>
>>476045176
>>476045176
>>476045176

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.