[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: yjvgincj086d1.png (116 KB, 2406x2244)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
Goddess of wealth edition

Previously: >>481151049
Latest News: https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/runefest---an-important-update

>Runefest canceled, new digsite wrapping up tons of Daemonheim lore
>4th Rex Matriarch boss along with new ring for Necro
>New Boss dungeon 'Sanctum of Rebirth' along with T95 dual wield magic weps coming in July
>Roadmap for the remainder of the year shown: New skilling boss, Group ironman mode, Daemonheim arch digsite, and 4th Necro conjure
>graphics update: Rellekka and Lighthouse get the nuscape treatment, joining Kandarin. Lunar Isle has yet to release
>Daemonheim surface update
>holy shit they did it: you can search the game settings now
>new "grandmaster" quest to end the first part of the Fort "Storyline": Requiem for a Dragon
>New Osseous Rex ""quest""

>I haven't played since the First Age, what did I miss?
Wiki Guide for Returning Players: https://runescape.wiki/w/Guide_for_returning_players
RuneScape Official News Archive: https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/archive?cat=0
List of Game Updates: https://runescape.wiki/w/Game_updates

>Useful Links:
RS Wiki: https://runescape.wiki/
Forums: https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/
Alt1: https://runeapps.org/alt1
Dailies/Weeklies/Monthlies tracker: https://dailyscape.github.io/
Revolution bars: https://runescape.wiki/w/Revolution/Bars
Runeclan is kill: https://runepixels.com/
Moneymaking: https://runescape.wiki/w/Money_making_guide
Miscellania: https://runescape.wiki/w/Calculator:Other/Miscellania
Perk calculator: https://runescape.wiki/w/Calculator:Perks

>Latest [Story] Quest: Requiem for a Dragon
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/new-quest--requiem-for-a-dragon

>New Skill: Necromancy
Official Website: https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/new-skill-necromancy---this-week-in-runescape
Skill Guide: https://runescape.wiki/w/Necromancy
Skill Training: https://runescape.wiki/w/Necromancy_training
>>
File: 1706746973139.png (924 KB, 788x887)
924 KB
924 KB PNG
Smug tax
>>
File: 1708131855512.png (485 KB, 428x427)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
Tax now increased to double
>>
The last non-shitpost in /rsg/ was 12 hours ago.
>>482160940
>>
why are the one or two incels pushing their oc so hard? youll never have sex you know
>>
>>482221625
But I want sex :(
>>
>>482221625
shut the fuck up prude bithc
>>
File: 1706556326600486.png (734 KB, 1000x1370)
734 KB
734 KB PNG
The Skull Lord is enjoying his vacation, only 2 more weeks until the pride shit is over and we can come back.

>>482221625
The Dang simp doesn't even own the character, its not even his OC. The actual player who made that OC doesn't even go on these threads and is unaware of this weird cult the simp has started.
>>
>>482222286
She will be my character soon. I intend to buy her from her creator with a generous monetary offer
>>
hope this thread dies early too.
>>
File: 1711023919761210.png (266 KB, 513x585)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>482219737
>Visible bright red panties
>>
what update are we getting this week?
>>
>>482226551
Is there even an update planned tomorrow?
>>
>>482229435
every non-islamic holiday monday is an update day, so maybe they fixed a few typos in a quest from 2008
>>
Dead again?
>>
>>482237512
there is nothing to talk about
i've been playing MHStories 1 PC remake all weekend
>>
>>482237512
The last thread died early and Runescape 3 just isn't in a good place right now. I've just been playing OSRS and Terraria.
>>
>>482219737
What happened?
>>
>>482242729
Threads are dying since the interest in RS3 is waning
>>
>>482239662
it hasn't been in a good place since 2015, we just love eating shit.
>>
glad you finally decided to make a new thread
praise BASED SKELLY CHAD and fuck your tax. doubling it only shows you are crumbling away
dead game dead content dead general etc
>>
>>482250440
Is it atleast good shit?
>>
File: UnEJ0Xf.jpg (1.73 MB, 4400x3200)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
I miss Dang
>>
File: UNmvjBq.png (3.82 MB, 1373x2048)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB PNG
>>
delusions keep a thread alive
oh well
>>
I am going to ejaculate the semen.
>>
>>482265270
I am going to eat that semen.
>>
>>482266721
That's kinda gay anon
>>
File: g5fdeumtnb5d1.jpeg.jpg (1.14 MB, 3000x2182)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>482258203
at least post the finished version instead of the rough sketch, noob
>>
File: carby.gif (2.28 MB, 640x398)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB GIF
obligatory carby tax
>>
>>482267842
This is crazy good
>>
>>482268551
i want to feed dang $100 worth of taco bell then suck the farts out of her asshole
>>
>>482268704
Tacos don't exist in Gielinor. Don't we have cheesecake now though?
>>
>>482268160
now this is what i'm here for thank you very much based carby poster
elden poster(s) we still need you though
>>
is there literally any reason to keep chaotics in the year of our lord 2011+13
out of bank space
>>
File: Happiest RS3 Player.png (2.08 MB, 1664x1152)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB PNG
>>482221625
it's not just one or two people posting her, it's a bunch of different people, and no one is trying to "push" her, she's just become a shitposting staple of these threads because
1. it's funny
2. it makes some people irrationally angry (you)
3. there's not much else to talk about, whereas posting the blue haired oc is something the regulars of this general recognize, so we post "/rsg/ culture" to keep the threads alive while we wait for things to actually talk about
4. she cute
the guy that actually made and owns the OC has no idea these threads even exist or that we effectively stole his character and made her a staple of these threads, for better or for worse. if you notice, when there's actually stuff to talk about, dangposting goes way down and actual discussion goes up. when there's nothing going on, it's just shitposting. the trend just fluctuates with the state of the game.
seriously, the huge majority of things posted in this general is just ironic shitposting. this general isn't actually filled with schizos or incels; it's ironically one of the better generals on /vg/. we're just bored.
>>
>>482269052
we do have cheesecake now! i want to bake a cheesecake with dang and laugh as we accidentally make a mess through various sitcom cooking disasters, but it's ok because we're having fun!
>>
>>482269505
i only keep the lucky ones with my boy DJ
>>
>>482269052
Yes they do. A super early SoF event had them. I still have a few in my bank too.
>>
>>482270018
It's none of those things for me. It's the fact that the art is actually good. Idk how he's able to afford it but it's just hypnotic.
>>482267842
Looking at this just takes me back to 2010. I loved Dungeoneering so much and spent most of my time selling floors and making bank. Still remember the day Warped floors came out was so hype
>>
>>482270709
based hoarder
>>
>>482270709
I don't think SoF events count as canon
>>
>>482272260
they do there's a whole story on the goblins and the princess and why she's no longer in th
>>
File: Seren_(Extinction,_4).png (352 KB, 559x1017)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
Seren: First I am forced to kill my mother.
Seren: Then, my brother betrays me.
Seren: Then I am forced to stand by as these eggs - my own innocent family - are bled half to death by petulant false gods.
Seren: Do you know how much these children have suffered, World Guardian? How much harm I let come to them?
Seren: And now I see your true plan. You intend to massacre us all! Jas, her sisters, their children - all of us!
Player: That's not what this is!
Seren: Be silent! I will make this right.
Seren: They will live, and I will make sure of it.
Vicendithas: How dare you! Iaia is not yours! The Ilujanka have the right to a future!
Seren: And who gave them this world? Who gave them this right?
Seren: Everything in existence owes itself to the Elder Gods. You all owe a debt and someone must repay it!
Seren: Life and death. They are the same - I see it now. One is meaningless without the other.
Hannibus: No!
>>
>>482272120
i was just the opposite lol, when dungeoneering came out i fuckin despised that shit. i logged into my old main account (my friend gave me his old account that was better than mine in every conceivable way back when he quit back in 2012 when EoC released) about a year or two ago and it only has 7 dungeoneering. apparently i just flat out refused to do that shit when i was a teenager.
>>
>>482273406
There's a story for why Alice replaced Yelps (because Yelps was just giving away crap that he stole from Alice).
There's no story for why Alice disappeared (the real reason was because of lootbox legislation and the Blizzard sexual harassment lawsuit, as well as a minor rebranding of Treasure Hunter)
>>
>>482273470
Why cant you just spam interesting trivia instead like >>482274489
>>
>>482274489
The story reason for why Alice doesn't appear in-game anymore is because she made the mistake of saying "I don't believe trans people are valid" out loud in a semi-public area, which got her snatched by the Gielinor Gestapo.
>>
>>482275554
Because Lath is too autistic to be interesting, only borderline schizophrenic.
>>
File: carby with a job.jpg (126 KB, 1280x1280)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>482269478
>>
File: Spoiler Image (178 KB, 640x854)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>482280980
Thanks for delivering my mail from picrel.
>>
>>482281219
Carby has no idea what he's delivering, he's just doing his job without question because he's a good (and clueless) little guy
>>
>>482281517
unlike some undead parcel delivery guy i know...
>>
>>482275647
Someone that dislikes trannys(99.999% of the world's population) would never use the terms "trans" or "valid".
>>
>>482281780
how the FUCK does postie pete have a job still? he's a shit worker. must be a union boy
>>
>>482281967
SHHHH, KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN. If THEY (The Gielinor Gestapo) hear you saying anything negative about trannies, they're going to take you away and you'll never be seen again! You WILL like trannies and you WILL accept them! Or else!
>>
File: XAU TAK 10.png (31 KB, 1162x961)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>482275554
Adrasteia: Hmm. Why are they interested in Amascut and her corruption?
Player: This passage here... Something about devouring souls? I only know about half the words.
Adrasteia: May I see?
-You hand Adrasteia the book. Her brow furrows as her eyes dart across the page.-
Adrasteia: Huh. Verbose, but well argued.
Adrasteia: It's a theory about what happens when souls are 'devoured', as common parlance would have it. Crucially, the various ways they might empower the devourer...
Player: So one of Bilrach's cronies was after information on how souls are consumed and used? Great.

Hellpuppy: Grrr... cats.
Hellpuppy: Soulless object.
Hellpuppy: Cats smell.

>Let it be known that we, the ever faithful servants of the Empty Lord,
>have bound this vault in his name. Here, his mighty treasures will be
>forever safe from the soulless betrayers, and all others who would
>dare oppose the might of the Empire.

Taraket the Necromancer: Your souls are nothing but fuel for a greater power, but I get what's left behind. BEHOLD!
>>
shut up, lath
>>
>>482270018
There's also an astonishing interplay between the Dang icon and the BDJ. An entire lore has sprung up here concerning the brutal struggle over ass ownership. On one hand we have the dreaded and much feared BDJ, who just wants to fucks every player's ass, and on the other hand there is Dang, who has been adopted as the holy defender of our beloved assholes. Quite honestly this organic story telling is much deeper and meaningful than what passes for lore in recent quests.
>>
>>482169591
>first lath post I actually read
>BDJ'D
>>
>>482283035
Whatever happened to the Ass Guardian? He just disappeared mid-story during his quest to return Dang to protect our assholes. I don't like being left on a cliffhanger like this, especially when my asshole lives in such fear.
>>482283665
Honestly at this point, reading a Lath post has a similar feeling as getting fucked in the ass by BDJ. Both are very unpleasant and end with my asshole in excruciating pain. Are we at the point where we can consider Lathinin part of Big Daddy Jagex the way he punishes the assholes of people just trying to play Runegame in peace?
>>
File: Runescape in 2004.png (448 KB, 2150x3630)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
>>482284428
Flashback to 2004
>Tip it slave auction
>>
>>482272120
I despise dungeoneering with all my soul, especially the part about it being a skill instead of just the fucking minigame that it actually is.
>>
>>482270154
I want to watch Dang twerk her cheesecake
>>
>>482270018
you will never have sex
>>
Artisan helm/cape obtained!
>>
>>482294380
gz anon
>>
New Dang just dropped. She's baking creampies
>>
BGH is really bad money for how much attention it requires and how meh the xp is
Feels like dragon mattocks should be at least 200m to make it worthwhile
>>
File: 1712942291172671.png (101 KB, 518x141)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
the sprite focus bonus from the new brush is kinda retarded, you cant possibly follow the sprite hopping excavation spots 5 times in 15 seconds. it procs so rarely too that you probably wont even notice it has procced before its over
>>
>page 10
>>
>>482292070
>you will never have sex
But that's a good thing in a relative sense. You will have sex but it will homo sex with BDJ busting his nut inside your rectum. Not the sort of sex any decent self respecting man would ever want. Meanwhile he may remain a virgin, but at least his anal virginity will be intact, whereas your anus will be left gaping wide open oozing out jagex cum.
>>
>>482284428
Well yes, that's exactly the sort of thing I was talking about. The ass guardian story. Last bit I read he had gone to the OS wildy to collect the tears of Dang.
>>
>>482300643
>Chronal Focus duration increased to 30 seconds from 15 seconds.
i knew it
>>
>>482292070
never ever?
>>
>>482319016
nope
>>
File: 34ka.jpg (27 KB, 582x582)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
give me strange token NOW
>>
>the other game is now copying araxxi
lol, lmao
>>
>>482331362
Based
>>
Today's patch notes
>MTX cosmetic armor no one will buy
>fag parade
Very nice.
>>
>Wilderness Flash Events: The Wilderness Volcano has launched a large rock high into the air above the wilderness. It will land soon near the Chaos Temple.
>>
File: Month of June.png (26 KB, 554x271)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>ZAMORAK GOD ARMOUR MARKETPLACE BUNDLE - THIS WEEK IN RUNESCAPE
They did it again LOL
>>
File: queer path.png (528 KB, 634x493)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
thanks daily keys
>>482331362
They should add Vorago or KK
>>
The animation of combust is completely different and new, why didnt the patch notes mention that?
>>
>>482350025
They tend to update old animations when they add new overrides.
>>
>>482350347
Are there any overrides for combust?
>>
>>482350463
Plenty.
https://runescape.wiki/w/Animations#Combat
>>
>>482351893
>Plenty
Well there's one...but makes sense why they'd update it in that case, corruption blast would've been a better candidate otherwise
>>
>>482352108
I misread what you wrote.
They added one last week and updated Combust.
>>
>>482282643
Player: I'd like to know about the inhabitants of the dungeons.
Sumona: They are monsters, so they are fit only for slaying. With no thoughts of an afterlife, they live a simple life of kill and be killed. You should strive for such an existence, for therein lies happiness.
Player: That's quite a grim philosophy.

Oreb: There resides here a soul of tremendous power, a soul clearly divine in nature, yet it is not whole. It is split across several pieces, many of which have changed to become, of themselves, singular entities. One soul that has become many.

Player: Yes, the elder god Mah created you and Seren on Freneskae.
Zaros: Seren calls her mother but she is wrong to do so.
Player: You rejected your own mother?
Zaros: It is not an emotional matter but a factual one.
Zaros: Mah did not create us to be her children.
Zaros: She did not even create us as servants.
Zaros: We were her toys.
Zaros: Misshapen facsimiles of the bipedal life that tormented her mind and body.

[Jas]: My whole life, I've been surrounded by books. Not once have I read one. I can see my tombstone: 'crushed under a pile of books'. When I met [Vos], he was hidden behind a stack of wizarding tomes. He'd line our house with them. [Mah] treated them as toys, then things to climb, then adventures to climb into. Her imagination was always wild. She'd play out the God Wars with Saradomin as a ladle and Zamorak as a pepper pot.

Player: So... they were never real? It was all a lie? It was always just you?
Sliske: A lie? No. They were all so real, until their lives were cut short. Their stories would have ended, but I stepped in.
Sliske: I became them and they became me. In many ways, they're the real me, far more so than the form before you now.

Catolax: The book granted [Amascut] powers over the creatures here. I am sure that its destruction was simply to deny you its powers.
>>
File: Stone_of_Jas_detail.png (443 KB, 692x898)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
Berserk Archaeologist: I'm really into desserts right now.

Golem: Please specify a search term.
>Romily Weaklax
Golem: Checking...
Golem: Error: Access to data denied.
Golem: Please specify another search term.

The Butcher: I hate apple pie.

Charos: Nothing can rekindle a stale relationship like the passion of creative assassination.
Charos: Of course it ended badly. Both of them were a bit better at the game than I anticipated and managed to poison the same trifle they were eating.
Charos: Two different poisons in one trifle. Quite the scandal.

Thalmund: The goblins bring me food all the time - they think it buys them favour in that meat grinder up above, poor things. I make a mean rockfish pie! I poured my life into this place.

>Finally, there's the message by the corpse. It was made in blood, like someone took a finger and dipped it into a wound to write. Four strange words. 'This is for Jelly,' though I have no idea why someone would commit such a brutal act over a dessert.

[Mah]: An argument we never had. A visit to [Erebus]. A burning of the pie.

[Rimehazel] was smaller than the other children, fish would flee at her very presence, and anything she cooked she would seem to burn. To the others she was all but worthless, yet accepted - and thus, she was happy.

Tagga: As the moles chased behind me, my men swung - and the entire mine collapsed like one of Mrs Potterington's terrible apple crumbles. I only just made it out before the tunnels were completely destroyed. Nothing could survive that.

Seren: You must meet with the elder gods. You must go before them, prove to them that you are more than merely food to be consumed.
>>
>>482300643
>>482313276
Stuff like this really shows how the devs dont play their own game
>>
>Araxxor is now being added to OSRS
They should probably change the game's title by now to Runescape: Retro graphics edition.
>>
>>482362648
is that even legal
>>
ENDING DEAD
>>
>>482363787
NO my rice kebab will hear about this
>>
"OSRS"
the floodgates are open and the le RS3 = BAD faggots will perform increasingly olympics level gymnastics about their new game content
quit being repressed in your feelings and play RS3, it's fun
>>
>>482331362
at least they have updates and didnt trivialize the game with necromancy
>>
>>482375038
FUCK YOU
>>
>>482296690
GOD I WANT TO BAKE A CREAMPIE INSIDE HER SO BAD. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. MY WIFE. MY SEXY WIFE WHO I WILL DEFINITELY, 100% HAVE SEX WITH UNLIKE WHAT >>482292070 SAYS
>>
>>482300643
wtf is this a real screenshot from the game?????
>>
>>482345429
based jagex??
>>
>>482348302
you should use that override token then activate the effect to show your support for lgbtq+
>>
File: average rs3 player.jpg (1.13 MB, 3264x1824)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
ENTER
>>
File: EvsmN7EVoAUHQI0.jpg (41 KB, 828x561)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>
File: beach.png (311 KB, 407x507)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
soon
>>
File: beachscape.jpg (355 KB, 1555x911)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>
>rax is coming to osrs and will most certainly be a way better (and relevant) boss than the one we have
>meanwhile when we steal from osrs we get the worst boss in videogame history, vorkath
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

WHY ARE THEY BETTER THAN US AT EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>482391040
we're the older, unplanned child that the parents had out of wedlock when addicted to crack and had no idea how to be parents, OSRS is the second, planned child that was born after the parents sobered up and decided they actually wanted a kid, so they learned how to be good, loving parents and not repeat the many, many mistakes they made raising us
>>
>>482391040
What's wrong with rax
It's still relevant because of biting
>>
File: bites u.png (244 KB, 463x680)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>482392104
>>
>>482387170
the character in question is a homosexual.
>>
i hate homosexuals and also trannies
>>
>>482391876
Imagine how much better this spaghetti code abomination of a game would be if Mod Ash had been contractually obligated to stay on RS3 all this time. Instead we get a bunch of pajeets who lied in their resume.
>>
>>482391040
the uniques look like shit tho
>>
>>482392894
It's hot when it's a cute girl.
>>
i love loli yuri hentai so much
>>
it should be illegal to be a woman
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.24 MB, 1051x1096)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>482393904
>>
File: 70c.jpg (138 KB, 1024x986)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>482394753
>>
>>482221625
just the usual discord incel trannies and their usual astroturf, just ignore
>>
File: meds.png (2.67 MB, 1174x1440)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB PNG
>>482399010
>>
File: vg anon.png (1.15 MB, 1021x708)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
I know this guy is one of (You).
>Same nickname for over five years
>I've see him bullying latinx/brazilians in wild events when they leech
>On populated worlds during DXP I saw him talking about politics and attacking Jmods like you do
>At War's Retreat he usually shows up, say something like "YWNBAW" or bullies other people around there before blading diving in some portal
>>
File: troon.png (70 KB, 217x197)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>Watching Gielinor Games for the first time
>Get to season 3
>One of the contestants is a literal tranny
>Check his JewTube channel
>Nearly 100k subscribers
You guys really weren't kidding about OSRS having a huge tranny population, holy shit
>>
File: pedos.png (121 KB, 1264x471)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>482393697
>>482393904
>>482394753
Kill yourself, freak.
>>
>>482400141
sounds based. post his username.
>>
>>482400224
You know this tranny gained a golden gnome as a "rs3 player" only because he uploaded four lame videos and we didn't have anyone else to vote
>>
>>482400389
lolibros... he depicted us as a drawing of a fat, ugly man... it's so over... how are we going to recover from this...
>>
>>482400536
um that's a she
>>
>>482400658
correct, a sexualized-he
>>
File: RuneScape.png (38 KB, 603x555)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>482400224
We're going to have to send in our strongest soldier
>>
File: doge.jpg (21 KB, 360x352)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>482400536
>>
>>482400643
>>482400658
seethe about it, tranny
>>
>>482401504
meds, schizo
>>
>>482401863
rope, schizotranny
>>
>>482400141
>>482400398
the guy in the left, with the comp cape, Ali something, Ali the Mad or Ali the Based or some shit like that
>>
Pedoincel is jerk off his small dick right now. Thread is dead. Mod Foul won.
>>
>>482400141
me btw
>>
File: death to troons.gif (2.63 MB, 338x600)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB GIF
>>482407594
i refuse to accept mod foul winning
>>
File: Random Symbols 11.png (73 KB, 3215x1045)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>482407594
As long as we live and breathe, Mod Phawhell has not won.
>>
File: Instant kill hitsplat.png (21 KB, 197x162)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>
since this is a general for things other than rs, anyone listening to parcels live atm?
>>
File: Alexstrasza 1.png (96 KB, 2017x1479)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>page 10
>>
>>482430805
Again?
>>
File: Zaros and Iridikron.png (150 KB, 2413x2252)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>482436181
lol
>>
>page 9
>>
>>482441745
>8
>>
>people are still doing wildy events
>>
File: file.png (163 KB, 355x259)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>page dead
>>
>>482450996
isnt the core like 1bil, why wouldnt they
>>
>game is dead
>LETS INCREASE THE PRICE OF BONDS! THIS WILL SURELY BRING BACK PLAYERS
>>
>>482460213
>he doesnt have dozens upon dozens of bonds stockpiled from ages ago
Literally never gonna make it
>>
File: carby (1).gif (1.56 MB, 540x436)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB GIF
>>482425075
I dunno what that is that you're listening to, but since this general is for things besides RuneScape, enjoy this carby being a naughty boy and sitting on a table even though he's not supposed to be up there
>>
>>482425075
nah, still playing MHStories. Switching to Elden Ring when the DLC comes out.
>>
>>482460213
200m bonds by July. I'm gonna have to sell my red to finance premier next year.
>>
>>482296690
What do her pies taste like?
>>
the people that defend jagex are incomprehensible. they take every opportunity to fuck the players over and give nothing in return. seems like only cucks play RuneScape anymore lol
>>
>>482473350
200M? Lol this shit is going to 300M.
>>
Alright this general is dying on a serious note. I think I'm done bumping it guys. I'm just going to follow Dang over on her handler's subreddit and come back from OSRS when RS3 is in a better place.
>>
>>482485207
this general is not for the weak, gtfo
>>
>>482489604
This general consistently gets to page 10 and the game is in shambles. Keep letting Jagex assfuck you though with the Frankenstein mess that is Runescape 3.
>>
>>482490191
spoken like a true weakling
>>
File: youngbusinessmagnate.jpg (251 KB, 2048x2048)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
one more thing, the price of the bond goin up
>>
File: it's over.jpg (232 KB, 1280x720)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>482460213
>>
>>482495782
i fucking love anime
>>
>>482477868
my cum (I ejaculate in her pie when we have sex because she's my wife and we're legally married)
>>
>>482478268
I can understand OSRS players defending Jagex's Old School team, but yeah defending the RS3 team and the upper management that controls both dev teams is incomprehensible
>>
>>482484992
wtf this picture makes me so horny??
>>
File: 341.png (88 KB, 206x264)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>482485207
unironically sad to see a fellow dangposter leave :(
if we lose dangposting too what the fuck do we even have left in these threads? Lath schizoposting?
>>
>>482496970
I hate anime because it's weeb shit but I love hentai and anime girls because they turn my peepee from its normal soft version into the hard version
>>
>>482499536
haha me too but i still also love anime
>>
>>482498697
I don't think the Cooking guild would approve of your behavior. Stop soiling the fucking food
>>
File: Females in Runescape 2.png (40 KB, 1079x1561)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>482460213
Quick, the generation of an alexipharmic pulchritudinous raster image of a planetarily-powerful sapient female entity (a defender against chronic self-inflicted violent homoerotic masochistic sodomization fantasies, related to the shameless bilking and mulcting of the playerbase in monetary matters) is in order!
One of these thirteen, in fact. Although I expect that expecting Pain to protect you from receiving Pain is of questionable utility...
>>
>>482505059
I understood like, 5 of those words
>>
>>482505059
>not listing our guffaw queen
>>
>page 10
>>
how can i stop masturbating
>>
File: Zanaris 1.png (48 KB, 1575x1506)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>482505059
It seems more likely that Zanaris is male than female... albeit, rather effeminate (being covered in fairies).
But who knows what they'll do...
>>
>>482502413
what's the cooking guild going to do to stop me? they can only refuse me service if im not wearing a chef's hat (fuck their gay dress code). but as long as i have a chef's hat on they HAVE to respect my demands, no matter what they are.
>>
>>482513925
log in to runescape. you won't need to masturbate anymore, because you'll have a bunch of jagex employees ready to pleasure you themselves. granted, they'll be pleasuring you with their penises inside your asshole, but still.
>>
>>482517924
no but really
>>
>>482518234
become a troon and cut your dick off, then you'll have nothing to masturbate with. massaging your axe wound won't feel pleasurable because there's no nerve endings there, since you are, in fact, still a man and not a woman, so you'll lose all interest in masturbating because it won't feel sexually stimulating.
>>
im masturbating right now
>>
>>482519535
To what?
>>
File: Untitled.png (165 KB, 469x242)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>482519871
>>
File: BackdoorSluts9.jpg (319 KB, 704x540)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>482519871
>>
File: fag.png (10 KB, 423x164)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
Another faggot RS3 Jmod that centers his personality around the fact he takes it in the ass
>>
>>482523750
i do too lol
>>
>>482523831
listen man you can take it in the ass to your heart's content (we all do since we play rs3, even if it is unconsensual), but you dont have to make it your entire personality with all that rainbow shit
>>
>>482523750
RS3 is dead
>>
>>482524886
>>
File: Random Symbols 12.png (61 KB, 1616x1193)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>482524886
Good thing we play RS2 and not OSRS
>>
>>482524168
How times have changed! In the old days coming out as gay used to be hard becasue of parents, friends, and the church, but now its hard because it means having to admit to being a runescape player.
>>
Can China and Russia just nuke Muttmerica and UKnistan already?
>>
File: chuds btfo'd.jpg (89 KB, 573x499)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>482478268
>>482498932
kys chud!
>>
>>482532841
no no, runescape players aren't gay, we're more like crack addicts. see, when a crack addict is so desperate for money that they suck off random dudes for $20, it's not to be gay, but it's because they're that desperate for their fix. it's basically the same thing for runescape players: when we get fucked in the ass by BDJ cock, it's not to be gay, but it's because we're that desperate for our runescape fix.
>>
File: 1483321852007.jpg (37 KB, 500x375)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>Go 117-120 Arch with only 1 brush piece on the 113 spot
Why? Why make it so rare?
>>
>>482537760
lol you are actually going after that trash? lol, stupid noob, I bet you can't kill HM Zuk in less than 17 minutes.
>>
Is hilarious how the jmods don't know shit about the own game. And reddit still defend them. At least some OSRS jmods actually played the game and understand the mechanics and economics, but rs3 jmods are totally clueless about anything related to game, especially end-game, be bossing or skilling.

Maybe, just maybe, they should get some competent jmobs to design content instead of getting jmods only because they are freaks.
>>
>>482539146
nearly every jmod that actually plays runegame 3 quit, so fagex has resorted to hiring anyone with developer experience willing to learn runecode. they were desperate for devs, and now we've gotten to the point we're at
>>
File: yc14sjy8jhcz.jpg (158 KB, 552x1011)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>
>>482539690
Most of modern jmods barely can code tbqh, are just social media faggots like that ugly guy with a Cruella hairstyle and Mod Foul
>>
File: 1717441112199436.webm (2.57 MB, 1920x1080)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB WEBM
I don't think there's anything wrong with raising bond prices.

The price of a bond right now is almost at 200M, so raising bond prices to match makes sense.
>>
>>482460213
Am poor, only 31b, being premier for three or four years now, barely playing anything since august of last year, Necromancy plus all the shitty updates and garbage new lore killed my mojo.
Honestly, with bonds being this expensive the number of players will definitely drop. Casual players can't make 2b per year only to pay membership. By next year, I bet the game will reach 18k players. But hey! At least we are getting all those beautiful gender queer black queens around the game!
>>
>>482542070
>all your jmods that can actually code and actually play the game quit
>desperately try to hire replacements before you lose everything and become literally unable to update the game
>no one wants to work for you because you pay like shit, management is fucking retarded, and you'd have to learn a completely unique code that isn't use anywhere else in the industry
>get even more desperate to hire people
>start hiring anyone that has even the tiniest amount of coding experience
>they can't code for shit
>updates to the game anyways
>>
>>482539690
>>482542070
>>482544548
>>482545005
>>482545179
touch grass, chud. I bet you seethed about Raptor
>>
File: 1450737356304.jpg (18 KB, 600x600)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
try harder
>>
>>482545585
I LOVE FEMALE RAPTOR! AM LESBIAN BTW!
>>
>>
>>482551131
t. egg
>>
File: akmLmnLr_700w_0.jpg (23 KB, 460x288)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>482552042
>>
File: Egg.png (210 KB, 709x1000)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>482552042
???
>>
File: BDJ IS DEAD.png (61 KB, 2900x1419)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>482524886
Uh
>>
>>482555580
BDJ can never die. They'll always live on... in our anuses.
>>
My cock is leaking a fucking lot of precum. I want a nice and yet slut femboy or even trans. At this point I would even destroy Mod Foul angloid bussy.
>>
File: Eb3iEk2XYAgKx3b.jpg (652 KB, 2480x3508)
652 KB
652 KB JPG
>>482558575
kill femboys
kill trans
>>
>>482555580
beautiful lath
>>
All the good artists only make OSRS art. Rs3 is a community with soulless people with zero talent.
>>
File: zily at the beach.jpg (456 KB, 1600x2000)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
>>482561905
rs3 gets some art but not much
>>
>>482563158
this one is from almost 12 years old, almost pre eoc era
>>
File: zily and kril.jpg (331 KB, 1072x1000)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>482564901
What about this?
>>
>>482566665
GW, good times, before all the faggy and retarded shit we got in recent years.
>GREGOROVIC IS A DROGOKIN!!!
>>
File: file.png (26 KB, 614x33)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Nice.
>>
>>482578547
gz
>>
>>482578759
thanks
>>
Bond prices go up is bad.
We need new players.
>>
>>482581575
bonds are used by old players, not new
>>
>>482581631
New players receive a message in-game they can buy a bond.
>>
>>482581838
so what, bonds are used by old players, not new
>>
>>482581883
because we aren't getting new players to buy them.
>>
>>482582021
were you dropped on your head or something
>>
Zanaris is love
Zanaris is life
>>
I'm considering buying leng swords. That and the Zuk Sword are the only melee upgrades I have left, plus I like Melee. I couldn't care less for Necromancy.
>>
>>482534893
this pic is literally me
>>
Not renewing my premier when it runs out. Thinking about just RWTing all my shit right now, desu.
>>
>>482590453
>>
File: sex.png (417 KB, 407x429)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>482619007
i want to have sex with this fairy so bad
>>
>>482619196
why is she so smug?
>>482619007
how is it possible for dang to be in the same picture as other people, yet not be the smuggest person there?
>>
>>482619196
she looks like she fucks human men, just like all the fairies and elfs and foxes in my anime
>>
>>482626558
sound like some pretty based animes you watch
>>
>>482626992
i love anime
>>
i love to bully anime nerds and shove them into lockers after taking their lunch money
>>
i love fucking anime babes
>>
runescape should be an anime game
>>
i agree
>>
File: 3tj7PDD.jpg (107 KB, 720x1332)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
look how much better this is
>>
File: 9Vg6ypT.jpg (119 KB, 1066x614)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
nico nico nii zaros-sama
>>
post more
>>
File: ubC68LN.jpg (252 KB, 720x1233)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>
File: zilyana.jpg (142 KB, 684x864)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
Does this count?
>>
File: QzyBkmw.jpg (233 KB, 720x1332)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>
>>482630180
i would stick my penis in her, so yes
>>
based
>>
File: Eha-AfBWkAEtPy5.jpg (118 KB, 1200x1200)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>
that is dumb delete it
>>
First of all, let me say that I am sorry. I know I fucked up by posting that dumb Naruto image, and I can't take back what I've done. I'm a human, and sometimes I make mistakes. That's not an excuse, but it is the truth. My heart goes out to the people that may or may not have been harmed by my actions. A number of posters - I won't name names (they're anonymous) - have spoken out against what I've done, and they're right to do so. I deeply regret my post, and while I don't expect them to forgive me, I do hope that the actions I've taken since to prevent this from happening again will help ease their suffering. I was in the wrong here, and they have every right to be angry at me.
>>
i am pretty angry yeah
>>
i'm not reading all that shit lol
>>
illiterate
>>
File: 1600px-Gower_brothers.jpg (176 KB, 1600x1066)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
why are british people so ugly.
>>
>>482638789
Explain to me exactly what's ugly about >>482382715
>>
wtf is happening are we being raided by osrs fags?
>>
My pride shirt arrived in the mail today
I can feel the heterosexuality leaving my body
>>
>>482640029
no, we're just slowly reaching their level of shitposting because our brains are finally starting to melt
>>
my brains are fine and smooth
>>
File: KWrb1TT.png (726 KB, 1304x904)
726 KB
726 KB PNG
>>482640563
Did you buy the shirt yourself or is it the one the government sent to you as part of the mandatory pride support service they're now mandating everyone takes part in?
>>
i wish the government would send me pride merch...
>>
the government once sent me pride merch. it was a trans shirt, a trans flag, and oddly enough... a rope? i'm not sure what the rope is supposed to be used for, but the shirt and the flag look great
>>
lucky!!!
>>
>>482638789
Ian's the least ugly.
>>
File: zfsqawo5nyf91.png (52 KB, 511x326)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>
>>482641647
I don't even know which one Ian is, I only know who Andrew is lol
>>
>>482641798
Paul's the tubby on the right, Ian's in the middle.
>>
>>482641173
Legend has it that if you're discovered to be heterosexual, Mod Blkwitch will personally track you down and spring pride merch on you
>>
>>482641940
Yeah Ian is the least ugly then. Paul is the ugliest; looks like the bad guy from Toy Story 2. Andrew's head reminds me of a toe for some reason
>>
File: mod basedwitch.jpg (188 KB, 381x512)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>482642034
No, Mod Blkwitch is actually secretly based and hates gay people and especially trans people. She just pretends to support them to avoid getting cancelled. In reality, she views gay people as nothing more than objects, no different than cheap, Chinese-made toys you find at the 99 cent store. She uses them, gay men specifically, to live out her yaoi fantasies because she has a massive yaoi fetish. But make no mistake, she does not respect or support them. She views them in an extremely derogatory way; that's actually the thing that gets her off. It's a power fantasy. Watching two men stoop so low as to have gay sex with each other makes her feel powerful. It's like when men experience a rape fantasy. That's also why she loves to rape men in the ass with massive strap-on dildos. It all plays into her yaoi fetish and humiliation fetishes.
Needless to say, getting a job at Jagex, a company renowned for ass fucking its predominantly male playerbase, was a dream come true to Mod Blkwitch. She truly found her dream job, and I envy that.
>>
>>482641648
wow... i am literally SHAKING from this violent hate crime! mod fowl save us!
>>
>>482640029
you say that but I'm pretty sure I've heard people here say they want to suck Seren's cock.
>>
>>482643503
how can someone suck seren's cock when she's a woman and doesn't have a cock
>>
>>482646245
excuse me?
>>
>>482649153
im sorry i didnt mean it please dont ban me
>>
>>482649541
you should know by now that some men have a vagina and some women have a penis
>>
>>482649650
yes, yes of course they do, mod fowl! i know they do! and there's even people that have both or neither! non binary! i understand! i agree! im complying! please dont call the gielinor gestapo to take me away!
>>
>>482649947
good cucky
>>
>>482650162
yes, mod fowl! i am a cuck! i will let you have lesbian sex with my girlfriend using your feminine penis! just don't cancel me and ban my runescape account!
>>
>>482650294
tell me more
>>
>>482650437
i'll get my girlfriend to start playing runescape if it pleases you. everyone in BDJ can ass fuck her as hard as they do me. except since you're definitely a woman, it would be actually lesbian sex, not a man raping a woman.
>>
>>482643069
based queen gumswitch
>>
How will raising the bond price increase the number of players?
>>
>>482651669
The logic is that if the irl price of bonds goes up, the in-game price of bonds will also go up. No matter how you look at it, this is something that violently ass fucks people playing the game. Now, this is sure to increase the number of players, because people that play runegame enjoy getting their assholes devastated by Big Daddy Jagex's monstrous cock. Or rather, I'm assuming people that play runegame enjoy getting ass fucked. After all, we're still here playing the game despite how often BDJ ass rapes us. Surely we'd quit playing if we didn't like getting our assholes blown out, right? So yeah, if you play runegame, you enjoy getting fucked in the ass. Increasing the price of bonds fucks players in the ass. Therefore, BDJ is giving the people what they want. A monstrous BDJ whopper up their rectums.
Guffaw.
>>
You know what? I actually don't like getting ass fucked by BDJ.
>>
File: file.png (50 KB, 213x211)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>482651669
>>
File: codcn7fdfuz51.jpg (317 KB, 888x499)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>
Rs3 is doing well,

We have 146k players online right now

OSRS have 127k online right now lol and 90% of those are bots

even their general is full of bots and keep dying lol
>>
>>482581575
The obese subhuman arguing with you about it is the samefaggot who always get a way to defend jagex, and when he gets assblasted he simply say: "y-you seething, meds!"
>>
>>482618028
Does anyone still gives a shit about buying rs3 accs? Back in the days, people used to pay for shitty accounts.

Now, I think people wouldn't give 10 dollars for a comp cape account with all the BiS.
>>
>>482669170
you guys gotta learn to stop taking his bait
>>
>>482670014
Isn't bait, he is just stupid and a some kind of aborted redditor who end up here.
>>
>>482670404
oh come on, who would be stupid enough to unironically defend JAGEX? it has to be a troll
>>
>>482668675
your name triggers me, tripfag. please change it.
>>
File: punks now.jpg (84 KB, 599x900)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>482670704
Retarded and soulless people defending shitty ecelebs and companies isn't rare.
>>
>>482672841
it should be legal to euthanize anyone that defends jagex
>>
>>482656212
Same here. It hurts. Its embarrassing. It gives me anal prolapse.
>>
one day i will anally rape mod blkwitch so she learns how it feels. i will flip the tables on her and her world will be turned upside down. i will become the BDJ.
>>
Sex with ____
>>
>>482682168
my 2003 rs gf
>>
File: DkkgZ2iU4AAuZo6.jpg (252 KB, 1509x2504)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>482682168
Korasi
>>
>>482682168
Zanik
>>
File: Yotsu_05-01-2024_00028_.png (1.51 MB, 1024x1536)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>482682168
Dang
>>
Imagine how much deader this game will be tomorrow when Shadows of the Erdtree comes out and people remember what playing an actually good game feels like again.
>>
>>482688901
All of their players will be bots

we are doing great

take your meds and touch grass
>>
>>482688901
It's a small miracle Riot shelved their MMO project considering that we're closing in on all time lows as it is
>>
>>482682168
anon
>>
>>482688901
Dawntrail comes out for FFXIV in a little over a week too, which is gonna kill the game even harder
>>
>>482682168 <--
>>
You know how fuck up things are when even the old lorefags are leaving the game or don't care anymore about it.
>>
>>482694717
i'm extremely into video game lore; stories and lore are the only reasons i play video games anymore. been playing RS3 since 2006, and the only reason i still stick with it is because of the lore. the only reason i haven't switched to osrs is because i'm invested in rs3's lore. but between fort forinthry being nothing but faggot shit and the necromancy storyline just being complete slop that felt utterly pointless, jagex is making it so fucking hard to keep playing this game.
>>
lol if y'all hate the game so much why don't you quit? you wouldn't be missed
>>
>>482694717
this is funny to read when everyone in this general were already saying the lore was shit back in the sliske days and how the sixth age ruined everything, so the game's lore has been considered irredeemable trash since 2013.
>>
>>482698650
It's like the Star Wars prequels, in the future we'll have newfags claiming necromancy was epic and badass all along and that the Aviansie questline is the real cringe.
>>
>>482698942
btw am a tranny
>>
>>482699420
Well you play rs3 so that's a given LOL
>>
>>482694717
Except the biggest lore autists like Lathnin are still around. Hell, he's more passionate about the lore than Jagex themselves to this day.
>>
>>482698942
>this kind of reddit cope
I bet you unironically love female Raptor and Saradomin mixed race daughter ruling the human kingdoms
>>
>>482699625
No everyone here is from your discord retarded circle or know/care about your garbage zceleb who makes awful art and attention whore all the time.
>>
>>482699625
who?
>>
>>482699989
>>482700373
>Outting yourselves as absolute newfags
lmfao
>>
>>482698650
lore was good up until after elder god wars. age of chaos was the start of slop
>>
>>482702904
I know you will call anyone who don't care about your faggy friend a "newfag". Five years ago nobody here never talked about this faggy Lathnin. You are pathetic, sar.
>>
>>482699989
>anyone in the community who has a distinct personality
>"zceleb"
you fucking newfags probably can't even conceptualize what it was like to have a community with actual people in it
there was a time where you could list 20 names of people from the fc, nothing to do with discord, and they'd all be known just by merit of who they were, a person like lath wasn't even noteworthy enough to shit on, yet here you are shitting on him because he's simply one of the only people left To shit on
you fags are so owned by being called an attention whore that all sense of community is gone because you're all just a bunch of sad, boring, personality devoid drones that hate anyone who stands out from your grey limbo
>>
>>482702904
>>482703293
>seething and sperging this hard bc nobody gives a shit about his crappy art in a dead general
>>
>>482703293
I remember of you fc faggots seething about some slayer mods being too hard and about how 4chan was becoming so transphobic.

Unironically kys.
>>
>>482703293
You should check your hormonal levels.
>>
i find it impressive doj still comes here to mald despite being perm muted ingame and hated and ousted by literally everyone after all these years for being too unlikeable.
the game is dead. there's nothing to accomplish here (i knew it was you the moment a "discord" was mentioned even though no rsg discord dedicated to rs3 even exists anymore)
>>
>>482704302
Who? Why you are such a butthurt tranny.
>>
yeah you all missed the point and i'm not doj, and the only reason I mentioned discord is because of this post which directly assumes that's the problem
>>482699989
>>
sorry, you're perm banned, not perm muted. not that it matters, you ignorant pedophile. no need to feign ignorance either with your lightning quick replies as well. you're the only person who malds about the fc with eight people in it at peak hours.
>>
File: MOD RAVEN CRINGE.png (124 KB, 515x186)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>482703293
>>482704302
the absolute state of (You). Search help, for real.
>>
File: RUNESCAPE YWNBAW.png (474 KB, 474x549)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
>>482703293
>>482704302
>>482704612
Why are you samefagging and sperging out like a literal mentally ill loser in a rs3 general?
>>
File: saltoid.png (6 KB, 211x18)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
too easy
>>
>>482704612
if i was doj i would've been spamming basedjaks by now, honestly gain some observational skills
>>
I wanted to talk about lore, instead I got some freak >>482703293 shitting ever more the thread. Literally mod foul tier. Kys attention whores.
>>
>sHE is seething on discord rn about the anons ITT
lol
>>
>>482705440
talk about lore then, go ahead
>>
>>482705260
the unbridled rage of none of his monster hunter videos getting over 500 views have consumed him
>>
>Spergs are talking about ecelebs ITT
general is dead
>>
File: buncy.jpg (88 KB, 540x501)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>
File: carb.png (324 KB, 613x676)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>
File: 1703708986332353.png (119 KB, 518x145)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>western hemisphere hours
>non-stop incelposting
its all so tiresome
>>
File: The_Ambassador.png (335 KB, 479x986)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiryBMO5nr4
>>
File: file.png (651 KB, 669x710)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
DEAD
>>
BUT THROUGH IT ALL
WHEN THERE WAS DOUBT
I ATE IT UP
AND SPIT IT OUT
I FACED IT ALL
AND I STOOD TALL
AND DID IT MY WAY (GETTING RAPED IN THE ASS)
>>
>>482704612
>>482704302
>>482703293
esl sperg moment lmao
>>
>>482708123
>>482714371
you da real mvp itt
>>
bitch unome
>>
>>482684141
>Korasi

Korasi literally has a wife.
>>
>>482748842
yeah, me
>>
File: Summerscape.jpg (1.03 MB, 2530x1570)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>482388141
Can't wait for beach, cute World Guardians and all.
>>
>>482748842
Noooo, they're just best friends. Korasi is 100% my wife (I am male and we have heterosexual sex together)
>>
>>482760983
im jacking off to this image right now
>>
>>482748842
A dead wife
>>
>>482767257
>Jagex had cute yuri couples decades ago.

Jagex has always been based.
>>
>>482776142
>Cute yuri couple
>Not obnoxiously in your face about being gay
>Not forced for the sake of "muh Pride support! muh inclusion!"
>Relationship felt natural
>Both characters are actually interesting and have actual personalities
>The fact they're gay isn't even close to being the forefront of their personalities
This is how you add gay characters to your game. NuJagex has no fucking idea what subtlety or intelligent writing is anymore
>>
>>482782575
>gays have to hide who they are and be special on order for normies to accept them
uh, no? fuck you.
>>
>thersgay is a jmod now
based?
>>
>>482784690
wtf lol
I still have no idea who the fuck this guy is or what kinds of videos he makes. i've literally only heard his name mentioned in /rsg/ and no where else
>>
>>482787930
He makes high quality guides but is otherwise an insufferable basedface-streamer
>>
>>
what's zamorak doing now that he's been permabanned from gielinor
>>
>>482794989
probably waiting on brighter shores to invade it
>>
>>482784690
he's a pvme idol with huge ego and that's the only huge thing he has cuz he's short and stupid and his rs3 takes are retard tier
>>
>>482802996
he is also shit at the game
>>
>>482802996
>pvme idol
only thing i need to know, maybe he'll push for the combat to be more understandable by normalfags with real lives
>>
>>482803203
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YO UFUCK YOU
>>
>>482803275
*enjoys it*
>>
File: 1561494132185.png (978 KB, 1320x896)
978 KB
978 KB PNG
>Be ironlet
>It's time to stock up on ectoplasm
>Go underneath the ectofuntus to the slimepool, bring bob and inventory full of empty buckets
>Use a bucket on the slimepool
>Not enough inventory space
>What the fuck, I just want to collect some slime with my empty buckets
>Drop a bucket and collect one (1) before you stop and inventory is full again
>Start to drop ten buckets at a time out of frustration because nothing is working, bob is useless since its full of empty buckets and I keep having to drop for some reason
>Realize after a couple minutes of trading back and forth between bob you actually don't need to bring empty buckets, it generates filled buckets for you
Everything about this fucking game is made just to piss you off.
>>
>>482805142
>collecting ectoplasm for rituals
noobtrap
>>
>>482805248
Please tell me there's a better way to attain ectoplasm instead of having to go back down to the slime pool I hate this place.
>>
>>482805417
ye you just do memento rituals
>>
>>482805639
But you get over 3x base ecto doing bucket of slimes instead of communion rituals.
>>
>>482806084
but its afk and chill
>>
>>482805142
based old player, happened to me too when I came back
>>
>>482760983
Most of those dudes playing with these avatars are literally morbidly obese brown Brazilians (i know that bc I used to share a clan with some of them) or ugly angloids like that boring as fuck youtuber who used to be the biggest rs3 content creator out there. I forget his name. The boring and ugly guy who married an ugly asian woman.
>>
>Jagex has always been based.
>>
>>482805142
sex with picrel
>>
>>482807476
im still jacking off to those pictures of their characters though 8===D~
>>
File: file.png (1.54 MB, 1690x1062)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
He's becoming a JMOD.
Your outlook for the future of the game?
>>
>>482814895
>I'm proud of being a loser!
Ouch, gg lol
>>
>>482814985
>a pajeet leaf
it's never been more over
>>
>>482814985
as if this wasn't already enough of a meme game
>>
>>482805142
>he hasn't been using his morytania legs daily
>>
>>482815031
im gooning
>>
>>482782575
where were you when this general was chudding out years ago about it being gay pandering that had no place in the game? same with armadyl's line about his dead husband?
>>
>>482825154
To what?
>>
>>482832167
gooning to >>482760983
>>
>>482827615
i was here, it's just arguing on 4chan is a waste of time so i just ignored them. but yeah shit like korasi and jessika is perfectly fine, as is armadyl's throwaway lines about being gay. it doesn't detract from their characters and it isn't in your face. it's the difference between gay characters simply existing and faggots being forced into your face for the sake of pandering, like the fort fagrinthry storyline.
>>
>>482760983
mmm slutscape
>>
>>482837432
gooning to it rn
>>
File: 1713373324939063.png (1.83 MB, 1920x1080)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
sex
>>
>>482847601
all me btw
>>
File: white woman jumpscare.jpg (442 KB, 2560x1440)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>482849610
im gonna rape you
>>
>>482806447
count yourself lucky, when I came back to runescape I suddenly and most unexpectedly found my ass being fill up with jagex jizz, oozing out of my anus so bad that wherever I walked I would leave a slime trail.
>>
>>482850914
shit like this is why my anus lives in constant fear
>>
i always play as a female character lol
>>
>>482855961
ikr? My anus is quite literally quivering with FEAR right now!
Fresh unadulterated 100% pure quality controlled FEAR!
Our tight and well washed anal openings live in FEAR!
IN FEAR!
My God, no one know FEAR until they have encountered the BDJ.
>>
post something for me to goon to
>>
>>482814985
he'll "manage" the nonexistent rs3 content creation scene
hope this means no influence over the game (he's an idiot)
>>
>Doom leaving for someone who was a community manager at Total Warhammer 3
It's ogre again.
>>
>>482883756
Wait, Doom left? Already?
>>
File: doom.png (19 KB, 635x270)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>482883923
https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/1dl3f69/updates_on_the_rs_community_team_mod_doom_mod_yuey/
>>
>>482883985
lol
>>
File: conjures.png (135 KB, 455x141)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
ENTER
>>
>>482883985
Does this mean that other game will be announced soon? Or why would they make him community manager of a game that isn't even announced?
>>
everybody come w25 GE to chud up the pride parade
>>
File: 1580270635770.jpg (36 KB, 720x712)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>482892583
There's actually an event? I thought this game was dead? Who the hell are these people? This feels a lot like just standing around in varrock square hanging out back in the day on f2p. So where are the gay lesbo bitches at least they hate Trannies.
>>
File: Message.png (84 KB, 515x140)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>482643069
My ass...it's in danger...
>>
File: FEAR.png (423 KB, 500x500)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>482894472
>Mod Blkwitch's message
W-what does it say?
>>
File: 2024-06-21 18 02 47.png (712 KB, 857x497)
712 KB
712 KB PNG
>>482894472
>>
File: i sleep.jpg (5 KB, 299x168)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>The Beach
>>
File: 2024-06-21 18 20 17.png (22 KB, 467x23)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>
>>482899401
I remember when /rsg/ kept claiming this wasn't a tranny game.
>>
>>482899401
What the fuck is transfem
>>
>>482883756
>>482883985
he was very annoying to listen to, this is a good thing
>>
File: rainbows.png (14 KB, 226x85)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>482903093
New guy looks like a rainbow faggot tho.
>>
>>482907072
It's Joever.
>>
File: 9j0k1furiq771.png (79 KB, 509x927)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
remember when this was the height of fashion
>>
>>482913986
saracuck, peak fashion was ancient
>>
>>482917129
cringe.
>>
>>482917129
Ancient rune didn't even exist back then. Everything made since 2008 is nu-scape.
>>
>>482913986
I was always fond of sara robes + blue ween.
>>
page dead
>>
>>482913986
i was f2p and was saving up for a full sara set because it looked so good. only managed to get the platelegs
>>
>>482917129
>Zarosfaggot is rewretting story

>>482883756
Good, Doom is a faggot with zero knowledge of the game and only redditors love him for whatever reason see >>482542070

>>482907072
Not a surprise. Is pretty obvious how rs3 is doomed, all the okay jmods are gone, be the ones creating lore or mechanics, now we only have jmods creating quests being all about POZZED shit or fucking even more the lore and making rs3 look more and more generic and like other shitty modern games and IP's.
Or jmods who barely played the game and don't shit about skilling and pvm.
That's why they are getting even shitty streamers as jmods now.
>>
File: the oc COOMER.png (410 KB, 640x684)
410 KB
410 KB PNG
>>482825154
>>482833338
>>482837432
>>482839678
>>482847601
Go attention whoring about being a loser in the OSRS general together with the other freeloader troons.
>>
I just want to fucking kill Glouphire already
>>
>>482897516
Did you dropped some ropes?
>>
>>482947057
no, i think i'll keep posting about being a loser here instead
>>
>>482947882
This is a mix of pathetic and almost cute, like an obese chihuahua
>>
>>482950629
pretty good summary of /rsg/ desu
>>
File: 1699979388157135.png (433 KB, 690x787)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>482897516
based
>>
>>482900715
men pretending to be women
transmasc is women pretending to be men
>>
>>482947057
im not attention whoring, im just letting you know whenever i jack off. speaking of that, im looking at some hentai while touching myself right now. just taking a break to check this thread before i resume my goon session
>>
>>482894472
>>482897156
>Open the message
>It's just 6 different pictures of Mod Blkwitch eating a corndog
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.43 MB, 1048x1214)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
What the fuck award even is this? What's it for? I've never heard of it before and I can't find shit on Google, so I'm wondering if it's even anything prestigious or if it's something equivalent to winning a gold star in Kindergarten, but a LOT of RS3 Jmods went to the award ceremony and everything (including our queen, Mod Blkwitch, as you can see in this picture), so it must be... something?
>>
File: f.png (1.44 MB, 1034x970)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>482959502
jack lost a lot of weight
>>
>>482959723
how do you even get gums like that?
>>
>>482959995
Every time she puts on a strap-on dildo and fucks a man in the ass with it, her gums grow ever so slightly. We're talking like... the width of a strand of hair. Needless to say, she has lots of experience devastating the assholes of men. Her yaoi fetish really is out of control.
>>
>>482959502
seems like it's a "wow, you guys are still around? cool, here's a trophy" kind of award
they probably got a lot of free food and booze out of it
>>
>>482961025
that's honestly a fair reaction to the rs3 branch of jagex considering they're doing everything possible to kill the game, yet it's still around somehow
>>
>>482875310
https://www.reddit.com/r/RunescapeHentai/
>>
>>482947057
This tbqh, i just feel pity and despise those retarded losers who need to make cooming their entire personality
>>
>>482966683
it's shitposting
>>
>>482959502
God, those people aren't just ugly but straight up deformed. That's why am grateful for not being pajeet or anglo.
>>
File: mfw (2).jpg (27 KB, 600x418)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>I-it's bait! I'm not a loser coomer! I'm not repetitive and straight up pathetic! I-iit's s-s-s-shit-hit-posting!!!
>>
File: retard.jpg (1.13 MB, 1804x2484)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>I-I believe everything on 4chan! No one would go online and just post stupid things for no reason! T-To call them out on this behavior that I f-find stupid, I'm going to p-post frogs and f-fake having a scared st-st-stutter online to m-make them look s-s-s-stupid!
>>
>>482958215
>>482966791
>>482967854
you are embarrassing yourself even more, really sad, I wonder if the general is so fucking dead because most of anons prefer to stay way of you (just like people irl)
>>
>>482968503
Concession accepted.
>>
>>482968629
You're just continuing to demonstrate that you really are a creature to be pitied. Search some help, for real, little bro.
>>
>>482219737
Runescape doesn't look like this...
>>
>>482968873
I already told you I accept your concession. You don't need to keep seething over an Mongolian basket weaving forum. It's ok turn your computer off sometimes.
>>
File: 1719024542950950.jpg (28 KB, 599x301)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>482966834
>>
>Wilderness Flash Events: The King Black Dragon is infuriated by the disturbances in the Wilderness and is preparing to take out his rage on all combatants near Daemonheim.
>>
>Wilderness Flash Events: The King Black Dragon is infuriated by the disturbances of the Jmod Pride parade and is preparing to take out his rage on all faggots near the Grand Exchange.
>>
I hope you anons didn't miss the Roar of Osseus. Don't you want your hypnowand pieces?
>>
File: file.png (103 KB, 226x333)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
what year is it
>>
>>482973880
6th age, year 1
>>
>>>/v/680479267
>>
>>482977897
blkwitch my love
>>
File: sign o life.png (1 KB, 31x31)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>
>>482959502
It might be an overstatement to call the Gower brothers geniuses for creating Runescape, but if so then current Jagex are literally just a pack of seething parasitic maggots eating its corpse.
>>482946868
Based
>>482947057
If he wants to goon then more gooning power to him. Hell, sometimes I have been tempted to goon to Mod Blkwitch's gums. Just imagine that vast ocean of gums slathering over your dick, the ride would never end.
>>
>>482883985
He's been given a Jagex "special golden handshake". Jagex does not release successful titles. They all fail. Faggots and trannies can not create, they only know how to destroy.

Also when Jagex gives you one of their "special golden handshakes" its not the traditional type. No, it involves you holding their penis while they piss down your front of your pants
>>
dagannoth mother (wife)
>>
>>482959502
>>482959723
BASED NEW QUEEN PICS
THIS SHOULD BE THE NEXT OP NOT THAT RAT-FACED SLUT
>>
>>482968878
It does now...
>>
File: dang.jpg (144 KB, 1500x1000)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>482988523
>>
>>482988728
Stop insulting MY WIFE
>>
imagine trying
>>
>>482947057
>>482970453
based anon and based pic, saved
>>
>>482968503
you btfo'd him so hard to the point of making him feel shame and trying to change his writing style and going full passive-aggressive lol
gg
>>
>>482993205
No, the reality is you got butt fucked so hard it makes a BDJ assfucking look tame by comparison. Which is saying something.
Look, time for you to face the facts, just accept you are a paranoid mediocre loser without any spark of creativity or imagination, and just move on with failing at the rest of your life, okay? You will feel better and the rest of us can post in peace.
>>
Looking at this thread I get why the general is so fucking dead, mostly is just three guys making the most unfunny posts you can imagine.
>>
>>482996712
See "muh BDJ" poster who writers some of the most pretentious crap i've seen itt, maybe he thinks he is funny, but most of the anons no even read his posts

as a matter of fact, maybe he got filtered lmao
>>
>>482996835
As a matter of fact, after checking all the posts ITT using """BDJ""" I decided that it definitely deserves to be filtered. Maybe my experience with this decaying general can be improved with that.
>>
im pretending to be like, 3 other guys unironically
>>
>>482996835
i just ignore his posts, i read one or two but they're all boring and his gimmick is shit
is getting really tiresome to check this thread and seeing always the same words being used and the same shitty talk
>>
>>482996712
>>482996712
>>482996835
Yes you see? Admitting you are inferior wasn't that hard. Its good you have conceded your place at the bottom, you will be much happier.
>>
>>482959723
looks like caveman Patrick desu
>>
File: dacarbs.png (784 KB, 1120x627)
784 KB
784 KB PNG
>>482996835
>>482997403
>>483005636
>>483005781
stfu this is not what this thread is for
>>
dead
>>
>>483022798
YOU DIDNT DO THE STUPID JOKE
FUCK YOU
>>
If only 2013 me can see this now.
>>
>>483025808
in 2013 spirit shields were already worthless
>>
>>483025963
I remember this one being 1b, and then EOC came out and tanked 99% just like my shitcoins. Must have been 2012 when it peaked before EOC then.
>>
>>482997886
based and shitposting-pilled
>>
File: nssz3h0uw9h91.jpg (755 KB, 1412x1062)
755 KB
755 KB JPG
>>483017430
LOOK AT THIS GOOD LITTLE CARBUNCLES
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
god i fucking love carbuns
>>
>>483034332
heh I was going to post protocarb but then I found those cute prismatic ones
>>
NEW DANG; Thread revived
>>
>>483045419
she's cute, but who's the fugly hoe on the right?
>>
>>483038893
I love all carbuncles, prismatic or proto
It's my mission in life to pet and hug every carbuncle I see, regardless of if it's trying to kill me or not
>>
>>483045419
Again with that goat. What's with the goat???
>>
does dang have sex with goats
>>
>>483047265
Girls.
>>
File: girls cant love girls.jpg (49 KB, 402x564)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>483051678
>>
page 10 where this thread belongs
>two osrs threads (one of which hit the bump limit) above /rsg/
>>
File: 1528162817445.jpg (147 KB, 1027x1122)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>22,000 "players" online
>thread perpetually on page 10
>no one has actually talked about the game in days
>>
>all these years later Telos is STILL the best money in the game
kneel.
>>
>>483063543
>Most RS3 players don't use 4chan
>Still no meaningful content worth discussing
>Constant page 10
>>
10 again
>>
>>483077640
just like the age of women i hit on
>>
*d claw specs everyone in this thread*
>>
File: v.png (230 KB, 640x905)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
*roars at you seductively*
>>
>>483081002
would destroy this cunny
>>
File: mogus.png (234 KB, 760x770)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>
>>482947057
just wanted to let you know im currently jacking off. decided to edge instead of goon. changing things up a bit.
>>
>>483087774
k...keep us posted
>>
File: Untitled.png (149 KB, 464x402)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
Shitter spotted
>>
File: 1480632777770.png (30 KB, 137x363)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>483092872
>103 qp
Why do people do this to themselves? no zuk cape is also just like... NM zuk is so fucking easy
>>
>>483092872
>username is CombatStudy
>clearly does not study combat
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1719101189755.jpg (1.18 MB, 1080x1920)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
he's playing runegame
>>
>>483099460
impossible, he has no thumbs
>>
>>483100461
he's using revo++
>>
Journey, with me to Gielinor
From Ashdale, a world to explore
In search of the book of a thousand songs
As we set off from the shore...

Venture, into the Wilderness
Battle, to be the best
Slaying, foes beyond reckoning
We were born to do this quest

Searching, o'er the driven snow
Oceans, deserts and caves
Fighting, dragons and sorcerers
Sending monsters to their graves

Autumn voyage in harmony
Draynor, to Catherby's sands
Crossing, meadow and waterfall
'Til we reach the Elven Lands

So now, book of a thousand songs
How so - I find you pretend...!
For you, are more than a thousand songs
And there'll never be an end...!
No there'll never be an end!
>>
>>483100670
based
>>
>>483101668
i'm waiting for the guy that hates revo++ to show up and tell the bnuuy to kill himself for being a shitter :(
>>
>>483091039
finally came
>>
>>483017430
Shut you stupid goosetrap arsewipe. You control nothing. Not even your own bowel movements, lol.
>>
>>483108153
don't you DARE speak to a carbyposter that way
>>
File: corped.png (218 KB, 747x386)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>
File: 20240613_163943.jpg (511 KB, 1440x1441)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
>>483099460
my backyard rabbit returned the other day
>>
File: seren stares.png (101 KB, 517x144)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>
File: Orcus bloods.png (442 KB, 614x511)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
Wonder if there are any noncombat doings worth for Bonds? Quite surprised with them reaching 140m and only going higher.
>>
>>483134345
>noncombat doings worth for Bonds
BGH is like 20m/hr, necro runecrafting is close to that
if you want to mostly afk, elder logs are ok at 3-4m/hr (more with aura/good perks) as long as you got a few hours a day to work it, mining or arch is more afk for less money
>>
>>483017430
>hahaha my gimmick is post shit from another game in a runescape general, so funny!
YWNBAW

>>483134345
didn't you got the news? the bond getting higher is actually good!!!
most of money making methods are broken as fuck atm, even some high lvl pvm isn't worth atm, there's plenty of rares no even selling unless it's something like spider legs and shitty necromancy gear.
i guess the only okay afk money atm is making urns and ecto rituals
>>
im mining daeyalt
>>
>>483142483
get over here bloodvessel!
>>
>>483142483
I'M COMING TO KILL YOU AT YOUR HOUSE IN LOS ANGELES
>>
>>483142483
that mine is comfy there
>>
OSRSisters will help us, bros, we are saved.

>>483137283
>>
>>483134705
>>483137145
Neat on the necromancy, just like with Arch before it, was fine with making comp crates or binding kalgs about a year ago. Looking forward to that!
>Bonds increasing in price
Would like to think the high gp-to-bond means for easier maxing. Took a long break, my past routines had been chilling around material caches, incandescent colonies, and doing only the moai miniboss in ED2, yeah.
>>
>>483153272
you'll not out-earn gp/hr by bonds, you can get more by doing high level pvm and that's all
>>
>>483120839
i would die for him
>>
>>483150028
>implying OSRS players give a fuck about us
>>
remember when people were terrified about the huge cash rewards from th?
lmao
>>
why is it bad that my glyphs are sparkly
>>
>>483162170
jagex is being based and saying if things are sparkly (aka gay) they're bad
>>
>>483162018
i miss those days when we were so innocent, so oblivious to the ass fuckings we'd receive in the future... just goes to show that the slippery slope is real. tolerate a little bit now, get ass fucked violently later. anyways that's why i think we should kill all trannies
>>
>>483162764
idk aint nothin wrong with a lil prostate stimmin
>>
>spinner noobs are crying about bond prices, again
as an iron, i can say isn't hard to make around 4billions per day, isn't hard to pay for premier lol
>>
>>483166168
youre forgetting that spinners dont know how to play the game
>>
>>483166168
as a spinner that doesn't work a minimum wage job, i can say it isn't hard to just buy membership with real money and actually enjoy playing this game casually instead of bitching about having to maintain bond fees
>>
imo death costs shouldve stayed at 2m+
>>
>>483166732
imo you're very wrong
>>
>>483166168
Spinners pay for the game to not die
Think its old school subs? Lmao
Kneel and kiss the spinner cock
>>
>>483167093
nah if you cant outdo the old costs in the economy where a boss drop is 1b its on you to go play hello kitty
>>
its the closest we could ever get to losing your shit on death again
>>
>>483167436
death costs weren't about the sweaty players that could already boss, it was about it being too punishing for players that couldn't already boss. it made them not have any desire to learn, or take risks of any kind for that matter. it was an outdated system from an era where people thought video games had to crush your balls in a vice grip to be fun
>>
i prefer my balls uncrushed unless it's under mod blkwitch's feet
>>
how do i get mod blkwitch to marry me irl
>>
show her your penis on twitter, that always works
>>
>>483172739
she sent me a dick pick back... and it was bigger than mine ._.
>>
>>483173148
its ok, she can still top your clitty if you have a nice body
>>
File: 2024-06-23 19 49 31.png (64 KB, 559x462)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
admittedly i know nothing about conducting surveys, but are jagex retarded for taking three months to make a survey and get the data from it? it feels like something that should be done in three weeks
>>
>>483175368
takes weeks of leaving the survey active to ensure they get as many responses as possible. like, if they only ran the survey for a few days, tons of people would miss it. then it has to get passed around between a fuckton of interns to actually read through everything and compile the most common responses into reports, which could take a fuckton of time depending how many responses they get and how seriously they're actually taking the survey. then those reports get passed to the higher ups to analyze, then their analysis gets passed around to a bunch of other niggas so they can try to decide on a course of action, then that shit has to be passed to the devs and whatnot so they can decide how to implement the course of action
it's a lot of passing information around so yeah i could see it taking three months. office bureaucracy and office politics and the like
>>
>>483175368
this is how long it takes for the polish immigrants to sort through it by hand
>>
I wanna see if they'll acknowledge the feedback on Pride events. I can't imagine they got too many positive responses regarding it.
>>
>>483180772
regardless of what the chud playerbase thinks of it it probably looks good to the investors since it attracts those who want a DEI-friendly or impact focused portfolio
>>
kill all investors
>>
dw when brighter shores explodes and kills wow the gowers will buy back majority control
>>
i hope people draw a lot of brighter shores hentai for me to goon to
>>
me too, hope the gowers have the kind of randy bastards who designed nex, and zilyanas vo
>>
File: 1701836260436761.gif (2.82 MB, 2400x1460)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB GIF
The pattern of floor tiles at Rasial is random
What is the purpose of this?
Is this supposed to be an anti-bot thing?
>>
>>483185936
spageddi code :-D
>>
>>483108153
>>483137145
you're game is dying and you take it out on based carby? sad
I will never be a woman because I am chicken man, joke's on you
>>
>>483176439
this sounds like how my company takes 3 months to update a single line of text in the terms and conditions
fuck big corpo
>>
>>483192970
>>
>>483193320
based carby you always know what's right
>>
>>483162764
ikr? At one time we thought just getting a little bit assfucked was a big deal. Our asses hurt. Yes. But we had no idea about the deluge of jagex cum that would later be forcefully pumped up our excessively stretched rectums. We had no idea that our anal sphincters would be left gaping wide open from the daily ass rapings that happen today, the likes of which strike abject terror into anuses all around the world.

Its sort of like how the horrors of the Spanish civil war was just a prelude to the full scale wanton destruction of WW2. Instead of Blitzkreig though we are now experiencing ASSKREIG.

There should be a Wikipedia entry on the subject.
ASSKREIG
"Asskrieg or "ass warfare". A devastating form of anal assault developed by the raving faggots at Jagex in the early 21st century. The concept involved the use of highly mobile and heavily concentrated big daddy penises rapidly driving into the unsuspecting anuses of runescape players, exploiting the breakthrough to dump large loads of sticky jagex cum deep inside their rectums. A key feature was the spreading of fear and terror among the players, particularly their anuses."
>>
>>483204102
my anus lives in fear of asskrieg
>>
was this the goal of the pride event
>>
>>483212226
men are talking about getting their assholes raped by other men so... i think so? good job, jagex
>>
it is mans primal fear
>>
What are some things that I should do that are grindy? I've been doing Menaphos reputation for the last week+.
>>
necro rituals
>>
File: wife.jpg (203 KB, 850x1217)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>483212705
Grind 5000 duel victories so you can have a cool hat like our savior, Dang
>>
>>483212961
My combats are in the 80s and I haven't done any combat since I started paying for mems probably months ago. Getting into anything combat right now sounds kinda lame and boring.
>>
>want to start a new ironmeme because bored
>remember ports exists
>all hope and optimism: gone
>>
>>483212961
can you really still get one from random duels
>>
>>483213205
yeah i did the grind myself around 7 months ago by killing my alt in a duel 5000 times. took like 30 hours or some shit. still the most autistic thing ive ever done in my life
>>
File: daang.png (146 KB, 411x525)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>483212961
>>
File: danng.png (867 KB, 720x540)
867 KB
867 KB PNG
>>483212961
>>483216063
found a better one
>>
>>483216468
i would fuck this rat
>>
im spinning right now
>>
>>483221501
in your chair? me too
weeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>483222318
you're gonna get dizzy if you keep doing that and being dizzy is a huge xp loss
>>
>>483045419
My wife looks so good in full Sagitarrian... I want to cry
>>
>>483224538
how did you get so lucky to find a wife like dang...
>>
>>483224967
it's easy just stop taking your meds
>>
File: fa8xhfkf0eq81.jpg (59 KB, 750x554)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>483225959
i already have because reality is cold and dark
>>
why dont women play runegame
>>
>>483227724
women don't have autism
>>
>>483227724
they've been replaced by trannies
>>
File: tism.jpg (345 KB, 685x385)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>483230016
yes they do, but it's a different kind of autism than men
>>483230120
JK rowling did nothing wrong
>>
File: image.png (208 KB, 500x514)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>
File: image.png (388 KB, 1200x524)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>
File: fj3nu09zcd8d1.jpeg.jpg (3.74 MB, 3024x4032)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB JPG
>>
>>483207458
I am going to ANALual ASS AWARDS. Its like the Oscars but for asses instead.
I am going to nominate Jagex for the category of "Most Violent ASSKREIG".
>>
File: Spoiler Image (9 KB, 257x23)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
I'm sorry but it's not you it's me.
>>
this is not a dating site
>>
just passed az-104, back to runescape
>>
osrs needs mod fowl more than we do
>>
Just be happy that your spins werent all replaced with pride cosmetics l
>>
lmao bwanaz b bitchn bout pride npcs in places they dont even go like they left wars retreat in 1000 hours
>>
Jagex should add new content to Karamja
Make abyssal scourge upgrade come from a corrupt jadinko queen that mogs the matriarchs
>>
this rug really tied the room together, dude
>>
ASSKRIEG!

A new form of warfare, directed at your ass. Concentrated columns of jagex penises penetrating the player's anal defenses, pouring into the rear areas ( lol ) with the support of combined degeneracy ( trannies, queers, and lesbians ).
ASSKREIG!
No anus in the world could withstand such a force.
>>
>>483266706
oy vey you can't be expanding this colonialist pipe dream goy
>>
>>483230016
they do, its just not as gross as male autism
>>
>Beach Clues now only have steps on the beach itself

summer slutscape is back baby
>>
Time to enter the Dung hole for the 1st time before it maybe leaves and see what the hype is about.

So far it's very slow xp. I would rather go to Daemonheim.
>>
>>483275687
Dung Hole was always a noob trap. Its only good for skipping the early dung levels since those are legit terrible. But idiots wanna go for 120 in there not realizing you can get like 500k xp per floor once you get to like 90 or so dungeoneering
>>
ive played rs3 for about 4 years now but never looked into the summer event because i usually take time off around that time
i logged in today out of curiosity, is the beach event just blunt afk-scape? whats the point of it?
>>
>>483278540
dung hole and free fortunate components from sand clues
>>
>>483280249
>>483276562
what he said, i banged out 120 dung during dxp. there is nothing complicated about receiving 2m xp per dungeon lmao
its sad how the only remaining population boosts this game has are during dxp (w84 afking) and noob trap events like these for people who are too retarded to play the game any other way
>>
>>483269823
Panzergruppen BigDaddyex,
Supported by Stuka Ju87 ASSBOMBERS!
Encircling your anus then destroying it.in a battle of ANAL ANNIHILATION!
>>
>>483278540
Beach is decade old content from back before XP rates skyrocketed. At the time it was actually okay xp for being free and afk. Popularity led it to basically becoming a holiday event.

XP rates are absolute garbage compared to afking normal methods now but people still enjoy it and beach has a shit ton of slutty cosmetics to unlock
>>
money should be abolish from runescape, we could simple get everything we want for free, everyone should own all the party hats
>>
>>483192970
Holy mother of ESL, kill yourself, you boring subhuman.
>>
File: 1698943407616290.png (682 KB, 1920x1080)
682 KB
682 KB PNG
Finally, the hole has opened up. It was made for me.
>>
so the only update from today is the beach? the absolute state of this slop. I guess it's another day not playing it and instead using my time reading and working up.
>>
>>483266401
please don't say "bwana" because it's a very problematic word. karamja as a whole is very problematic and needs to be remade from the group up so it's more sensitive to indigenous peoples and cultures. there should also be gay and trans people added for the sake of representation and inclusion.
>>
>>483287225
im a slut
>>
>>482760983
2024 version when?
>>
>>483307884
Yeah lmao theyre not world guardians anymore were just the last necromancer
>>
>>483288928
lol just noticed too, excuse my phone
>>
>>483302935
they could make it more acceptable by makign us just a chad karamjan warriors lil helper boi
also by making karamjan wakanda in the 3rd age
>>
>"The fundamental heart of what Karamja is in the game is SO problematic. Like, the basic concept of Karamja is this sort of colonialist fantasy of going off to this wild jungle. It re-enacts like a 19th century Rudyard Kipling story. That's actually not something that we particularly want in RuneScape. So, we look at Karamja...it's not like updating the tree models to make them look better and updating the NPCs to make them look better and leaving it as it is. Karamja really just needs to be started from scratch, really. It needs to be reimagined as something completely different. Because what it's trying to add to the game isn't something that we particularly want in the game?"
- Mod Jack, February 2, 2022 stream

https://files.catbox.moe/bl2vgo.mp4
>>
>>483294018
i'm opening your hole up bitchnigger
>>
>>483329639
so do they think the gowers are racist or some shit lmao
>>
>visiting and cooperating with different cultures that have different standards of living is racist
>>
i think ensuring that gay island blxcks get the appropriate representation is the most important priority for runegame moving forward

nobody loves taking it up the ass more than real african jungle homos
>>
>>483329639
why are brits and their colonies (canada in particular) so fucking retarded at guilt tripping colonial past (of which none of them had no part of) and just being accepting of all sorts of faggotry (replacing the union jack with rainbow flags)
western culture revolves around it but i've noticed it particularly in brits
>>
>>483329639
Based Mod Jack planning to nuke the entire island of Karamja. No darkies allowed in his videogame.
>>
>>483326942
The Karamjan Society of Magical Negroes
>>
>>483329639
>Like, the basic concept of Karamja is this sort of colonialist fantasy of going off to this wild jungle.
This just in, gamers: you're racist if you go to the jungle. That's it, simply visiting a jungle makes you racist. You can be totally not racist one second, standing directly next to a jungle, but the second you take one step to your left and enter that jungle? Problematic racist. It's better to just pretend that jungles and minorities don't exist at all. Just turn your back and close your eyes. Do not acknowledge them. It's the only way to not be racist.
>>
>>483329639
the second someone uses the words "problematic" or "toxic" unironically i immediately tune them out and disregard whatever it is they're saying
>>
>>483342101
Nah magical negro is when they exist to solve the white mans problems, you exist to help with theirs
>>
>>483342984
The Karamjan Society of Magical Bwanas
>>
File: Clawdia drop .png (43 KB, 326x83)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>get pet drop on the first kill
Too easy.
>>
>>483343421
Better
>>
>>483334096
Modern anglos are subhumans, they are crypto-kikes
>>
>clawdia pond is the vagina
>dungeoneering hole in the asshole
>the vagina has crabs
I can't believe I'm only now getting the joke.
>>
>>483345873
u have crabs
>>
Is this game always political? I just want to fish and you guys are doing party politics
>>
>>483346402
Jagex is the one choosing to make it political by forcing real world shit like Pride month into the game
>>
i'm gooning again
>>
>>483346995
based
>>
why are osrs content creators so much bigger than rs3 creators if there are only 6 times as many osrs players? is the botting situation really that bad in rs3?
>>
>why is bigger number bigger than smaller number?
either I'm very retarded and don't understand or you are
>>
>>483347981
OSRS is an actual community, so content creators are able to actually gather a following. RS3 doesn't really have a community because we're all too cynical due to Jagex's constant ass fucking. We just log in, play the game, and keep to ourselves, then don't breathe a word about it outside of the game because no one is proud to say "I'm part of the RS3 community." So because of this, there's no community for RS3 content creators to appeal to. No one wants to acknowledge the game exists when they aren't actively playing it, so no one watches RS3 videos. The content creators that actually try are dead in the water before they can take off as a result. OSRS on the other hand, people are excited to say they're part of the OSRS community. OSRS players bond with other OSRS players outside the game, and watching content creators is just one of the many ways they can stir up discussions about the game they love. You feel compelled to watch OSRS content creators, because you don't want to feel left out. No one wants to be the guy sitting there awkwardly when everyone is talking about the latest Gielinor Games or Swampletics episodes because they have no idea what everyone is talking about.
Even people that don't play RS3 or OSRS still watch OSRS content creators because the community sphere has gotten so large and is so inviting that people that played RuneScape before EoC released think to themselves, "Man, I remember when I used to play RuneScape as a kid. It's pretty cool watching videos of OSRS because it reminds me of the good old days." RS3 doesn't have that appeal, because people look at the sorry state it's in and just feel pity.
Basically, it all just comes down to the sorry state RS3 finds itself in. If Jagex actually treated RS3 as well as they do OSRS, the player count would be higher and the content creation scene would be alive and well.
>>
>>483347981
OSRS has normal, fun, well-adjusted people playing it
RS3 is just bitter sunk cost autists who can't let go
>>
im an alcoholic
>>
>>483351479
im a dangoholic
>>
File: 1fldcsw4e5h91.png (3.57 MB, 1353x2429)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB PNG
>>483351918
uhhh hello, based department??
>>
File: blep.png (781 KB, 665x721)
781 KB
781 KB PNG
>>483354131
she blep :p
>>
>>483354131
This is one of my favorite artworks of her desu
>>
>>483349216
ABsolutely.
When I look at the pathetic clusterfuck of RS3 I feel very sad. But when I look at OSRS I run out into the street and poo my pants at the glory of it all. Then I take my pants off and rush around showing everyone saying "Look! Look! JUST LOOK AT MY POOEY PANTS!"
>>
>>483351918
NEW DANG, WE'RE EATING WELL TONIGHT
>>
>>483356343
it's definitely one of the best. so cute
>>483356835
I'M
FUCKING
GOONING
TO
DANG
>>
File: Black_stone_dragon.png (837 KB, 1803x938)
837 KB
837 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub2hvCfqXF4
>>
sex
>>
File: Spoiler Image (240 KB, 261x243)
240 KB
240 KB GIF
>>483364086
>>
>>483364527
i wish that tuba was my dick
>>
>>483364086
with skelly chad
>>
>>483365329
i could beat the skelly lord up
>>
File: The_Evil_Kerapac.png (358 KB, 765x720)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
>>483364086
with Jas
>>
File: sleepy boy.jpg (1.11 MB, 3024x4032)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>
File: r92m07ai2g9a1.png (650 KB, 640x972)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
>>
File: acftsmwpb.png (3 KB, 346x39)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>
>>483377509
augmented asshole
(BDJ grinds invention by constantly slaying it then disassembling it)
>>
>>483346995
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZlULYRGBNQ
>>
>Your aura allows you to recover an additional crop.
>>
>>483387342
>Your aura allows you to recover an additional cope.
>>
I'm too dumb for zammy
Pls explain mechanics in a way that's not a 30 minute video
>>
Today I took a big shit. But something wasn't right. When I was wiping my ass I noticed it was trembling.
"Whats the matter little anus?"
"I am scared of Big Daddy Jagex! I'm terrified he is going to ASSKREIG me!"
This is the state of Runescapergame. Where our tight sparkling clean anal openings live in FEAR! IN CONSTANT FEAR! Is that any fit condition for our assholes to live under? I SAY NO!
Stand with me and say NO to anal intrusions!
>>
File: zammy-compressed.jpg (1.82 MB, 2431x1871)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB JPG
>>483392472
nvm I figured it out :^)
>>
>>483399735
thats what they call an epic gamer move
>>
>>483401053
Hahaha!
No.
An epic gamer move is dodging BIG DADDY JAGEX'S MONSTER SIZED WHOPPER COCK when he is about to FUCK your ASS!
No one has ever done it!
Snorkle!
Guffaw!
Chortle!
>>
>>483381994
this is vidyascape
>>
>>483399735
Very based.
>>
still no monkey mace drop....
>>
>usually do a lot of mining/smithing on a new ironman and use the gear for melee training
>first time making a new character since necromancy and no idea what to do
Do I just go with the streamlined necro path and rush to mid game or do I take my time with mining and smithing?
Please help me bros
>>
>>483424705
necromancy is still op
>>
>>483424705
bee youreself, have fun

just got hm zuk cape today myself, still need to finish off reaper crew though. beastmaster and solak to go..
>>
>>482219737
diont die
>>
Necromancy's pretty cool, combat's straightforward, and rituals are its own fun microgame. Hopefully will insert this pic related along with the necro grind.
>>
they should add kung fu with the next eastern expansion as the 5th combat style
>>
>>483437886
that would be racist, they should add authentic asian stories
>>
>>483441804
sure, as long as they involve kung fu
>>
File: signed.png (10 KB, 379x48)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>
itll never happen unless they can make you train it by standing afk for 1000 hours doing qigong
>>
how will osbabbies cope with RS3 being a longer grind once every skill is 120
>>
theyll probably be fine since rs3 is basically an idle game at this point
>>
what ever happened to that "phantom" project where you'd see people from other servers in your server as phantoms?

canned because it would make things like the wildy events even more unbearable?
>>
File: file.png (73 KB, 547x97)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
Oh shit.
>>
>>483463479
gz
>>
>>483463479
What event is that?
>>
>>483464127
the infernal star that just happened less than 20 mins ago
>>
>>483464127
Any of the big events can give a core
Infernal Star
KBD Rampage
Evil Bloodtree
The Wildyworm
>>
>>483463479
g
>>
>>483465446
>killed by pyrefiend
>killed by spires
>can do okay
>I know I'll die won't even try
slow and steady gets me the core
>>
>>483463479
gz buddy
>>
>>483468664
Honestly evil bloodwood just breaks progression for early gamers because you'll just constantly get necro salvage, so as soon as they hit 55 mage they have a few mil in alchs ready
>>
>>483479221
how easy is it to get damage done as a low level though? events end really fast with everybody spamming necro
>>
>>483479910
there's no combat in the bloodwood event, stage 1 is gathering and grinding bones, stage 2 is afk wc, stage 3 is firemaking
>>
>>483397876
im surprised you had to wipe your ass at all. after playing rs3 for so long, my asshole is permanently gaped open. i have to wear diapers even. but as a result, the turds just fall right out of my ass. they don't leave a trail of shit for me to wipe or anything! it's kind of nice not having to wipe desu.
>>
File: japanese fried chicken.jpg (241 KB, 645x363)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>483441804
authentic asian stories, you say? like the story of yasuke, the black samurai? i agree we should add more authentic asian stories to the game... by adding a bunch of black people from karamja!
>>
>>483463479
gz
>>
>>483424705
you still need smithing/crafting to upgrade your necro gear
>>
File: miku-PC-room.png (1.53 MB, 1200x800)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>
dgdgdbdjdd
>>
>>483185936
its a weird boss fight/arena with a lot of intricacies you never see because he dies in one minute. his attack rotation depends on where he's standing in the arena, for example
>>
File: 1674345.jpg (9 KB, 216x218)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>482219737
Haven't logged in a while and just started to play a little to check on this game. Holding 2 bonds from like 60 mill and see that they are now 140 mill each. What's everyone's take on why they are going up? My take is that enough people have figured out that it's cheaper to buy gold from gold sellers on player auctions and then buy bonds than paying Jagex $12.50 a month. So the bonds prices are catching up to the gold seller's ratios of gold per dollar. When were at 75 mill you could have bought 500 mill for $10 bucks from gold sellers on like player auctions, which you could have used that 500 mill to buy 6 bonds which gave you 3 solid months of membership with 50 mill gold leftover to play around with. You would have also saved $2.50 instead of paying $12.50 for 1 month. That $12.50 also would not have gone to Jagex's pockets, which they would have then used it to continue turning this game into the faggiest and gayest online game as the years go by.
>>
File: zj7m5n0a2xx91.jpg (37 KB, 886x892)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>483498475
>>
>>483506084
*When bonds were at 75 mill ea.
>>
>Wilderness Flash Events: A huge strykewyrm has been disturbed near the source of the River Lum and is burrowing towards the surface.
>>
File: jh.jpg (75 KB, 530x149)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Just when I thought I wouldn't find something else that would piss me off enough to screenshot this bullshit. Who the fuck is behind this dumbassery?
>>
>>483506084
Whales not whaling, supply goes up, demand stays the same (Or drops at a slower rate)
>>
>>483518465
semiwhale here
can confirm i've stopped allowing bdj into my wallet
>>
>>483511774
I found it at the Zaros pyramid on W84, gave me a medium casket.
>>
Arse grapes
>>
>>483479221
>Honestly evil bloodwood just breaks progression for early gamers
it really does and its much worse than farming ed3 trash used to be (although you cant grind it), i dont get why there arent semi-high requirements to be eligible for rewards especially in non-combat events that any level 3 can do
>>
File: frog eat hat.png (267 KB, 764x502)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85BXpd0oR_0
>>
>>482273470
based
>>
File: Botany_Bay_banner.jpg (102 KB, 1000x384)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Player: What are all the people and creatures around here?
Player: What do they do?
Guide: Some characters here are other games players,
Guide: Some are creatures and people that live in runescape
Guide: You can talk and trade and fight with most of them, if you want to

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.