[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 333a4d1a10.gif (684 KB, 184x316)
684 KB
684 KB GIF
>New Prices 2024
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/new-prices-2024?oldschool=1

>Araxxor
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/araxxor?oldschool=1

>Deadman: Armageddon Winners & Further Action
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/deadman-armageddon-winners--further-action?oldschool=1

>I'm new, what should I do?
Quests:
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Optimal_quest_guide
Diaries:
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/Achievement_Diary

>Communication & Info
Wiki: https://osrs.wiki/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OldSchoolRS
Chat channel: fart cc

>/osg/ 2024 Skilling Competition
https://templeosrs.com/competitions/standings.php?id=24607

previous >>492732490
>>
eyyyy sexy midzy op op op op
>>
oppai guamer style
>>
>>424691054
i have found it easier to drop all the pieces and get more so you have more to work with it makes it a lot easier
>>
File: 1699820541971822.png (195 KB, 423x467)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>
tick tock
midzys cock -song is ringing in my head again
>>
noo dont sulk your so sexy aha
>>
wow new thread after only 13 hours september's off to a good start
>>
Could you kill wulftz without a guide?
>>
im going submissive throneface mode
>>
what the hell does that mean
>>
wake me up when september ends
>>
>>492821302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_IXL88ucTA wake me up when september ends edition
>>
we are due for a snake boss
>>
the only reason to use a guide is for the location of em
>>
>>492821732
rsn?
>>
who is em
>>
they r on wolf mountian. personally i like to give them blowies
>>
shes going guamy mode
>>
sorry can you repeat that in english
>>
File: 761g43bzlmgc1.png (3.07 MB, 2048x2048)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB PNG
b to blow b to blow
>>
are you talking to me
>>
this place about to kwuarm
>>
>>424744819
how are you voting on this i dont have it as an option
>>
can someone please post their equipped weapon
>>
File: 1648362404448644.png (24 KB, 150x127)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>
its never gonna happen and i weep to think
>>
oh its september on september 21 can someone remind me to make a post about clommy
>>
september 11th is my birthday please do not forget to tell me happy birthday ill only remind you once or twice on that day
>>
what an interesting birthday. reminds me of that tragedy
>>
me being born was a tragedy youre right
>>
>>492822650
where were you 2001
>>
um no i would never say that about you i was actually going to say it reminds me of when my ex dumped me because his birthday is the next day, september 12th, which i remember because its the day after 9/11
>>
I remember seeing 9/11 on tv thinking it was cool and my mom was like no
>>
well i was not having a birthday party if thats what youre asking
>>
i did that with bombings in afghanistan i was like oooh fireworks and my parents were lke ahaha you idiot
>>
my parents won't let me watch television or read books with pictures
>>
i was playing toy story 2 buzz lightyear to the rescue when all that went down
>>
im not old enough to remember 9/11 people my age say they do but i dont believe them
>>
i dont remember anything about it actually happening but i remember a few days later at school we had to write up nice letters to the poor american children on the computer
>>
the only memory i might have about it is playing outside with the neighbors dog and i heard a sonic boom and the dog leaped in the air cause she was scared shitless but i have no idea if that was related or not it couldve been
>>
>>492823252
how old are u
>>
>>492823637
>>
File: 1721088270077136.png (635 KB, 1025x1151)
635 KB
635 KB PNG
my teachers said it was bush fault
>>
uhh based?
>>
now watch this drive
>>
so the message of the frog communism quest is that killing politically rivals is OK? dangerously based and sneedpilled
>>
I was born type B
>>
ummmm sis most of us were born type b but some were in type a bodys thats why jagex added the makeover mage
>>
That doesn't make you type B
>>
of course it does are you stupid
>>
You can only change to type B through magic in Fantasyland, what did Jagex mean by this!?
>>
body type b is a mindset
>>
if she says shes body type b then shes body type b
>>
the makeover mage is actually located just southwest of falador
>>
How did I end up in tutorial island anyway who are my parents what was my childhood like
>>
File: Captain_Tobias.png (19 KB, 366x978)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
bla bla bla body type a body type b when are they releasing body type c its the most realistic
>>
i was born body type a but now im body type c
>>
File: file.png (164 KB, 436x786)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>
i wish there was a body type where you could not be perceived at all a sort of ethereal otherworldly form
>>
i dont look like that i look like body type b
>>
What's the name of the quest that you get a wife and have sex
>>
i had a husband and had gay sex personally
>>
I don't recognize that
>>
>araxxor is <20hrs to complete on rate
DEAD GAME BARELY ANY CONTENT
>>
I put all my money on flipping items to buy overnight. Hopefully the items don't decrease in price at all
>>
File: N0J8YZROGS.png (6 KB, 222x115)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
hopefully tomorrow will be fruitful
>>
>>492825868
Only an addict neet would view this as a bad thing
>>
tomdabom is back on hiscores
>>
>>492827167
That incel freak deserved ban.
>>
>Finish DT2 drop tables except for pets, 1.5k in each minimum
>Realize jagex may have killed the bosses maybe 10 times tops and just shipped them
Why is it such a big ask them to test their bosses for at least 50 kc before releasing them? So much dumb shit they missed that makes each boss aids
>>
not sure bro you should tweet at mod ash or ask the jmods on reddit
>>
>>492827381
>So much dumb shit they missed that makes each boss aids
for example?
>>
>>492827586
I'm not a streamer complaining about DMM so they'll continue keep their ears plugged for the next 2 months
>>492827608
>All bosses
balancing drop rates around BiS kill times
drop protection on vestiges but not axe pieces instead
>duke
ward doesn't work on some attacks
only benefits from higher herb, barely any from mining or farming
no high agility shortcut for first phase
>whisperer
bind attack bugs out if you start enrage before the final bind hits you, forces you to take 2 tentacle hits
Whisper bugs out if you force start enrage phase with the damage from the ghosts, you have to redo the shadow leeches and they are ALL lit up.
Tentacle attacks sometimes bug out near corners and turn invisible
>Leviathan
pathfinder always starts in northwest for literally no reason other than... just because, except for being blocked
orbs shot before enrage starts still hit you outside of pathfinder, which doubles the bs due to the aforementioned retarded decision
unnecessary delay starting enrage and boulders (probably bug)
>vard
Occasionally spawns 1 spike beneath your 1st tick tile when you run like 3% of the time each kill, without vard doing his dash, for literally no reason, seems to be attack and moving or spawning a thrall on the same tick, can't reliably recreate, but it occasionally fucks you
enrage can't decide between 2 or 3 dashes sometimes
dash attack 1 tick before axes can put you in an undodgable situation if vard spawns a spike 1 tile north of pillar which is supposed to always be clear
putting a blue projectile on release day vard for a range attack and make it quiet as fuck
jagex didn't take into account the healing during the fight when coming up with drop rates
>>
>>492828920
are you on the spectrum
>>
>>492828980
Any actual argument?
>>
>>492828920
>pathfinder always starts in northwest for literally no reason other than... just because, except for being blocked
this is good random would be way worse. you know where it'll be so position yourself accordingly
>Occasionally spawns 1 spike beneath your 1st tick tile when you run like 3% of the time each kill, without vard doing his dash, for literally no reason, seems to be attack and moving or spawning a thrall on the same tick, can't reliably recreate, but it occasionally fucks you
enrage can't decide between 2 or 3 dashes sometimes
he does this if you're not on the tile between the pillars when he dashes. if you have enough experience you can sidestep this easily.
>bind attack bugs out if you start enrage before the final bind hits you, forces you to take 2 tentacle hits
>Whisper bugs out if you force start enrage phase with the damage from the ghosts, you have to redo the shadow leeches and they are ALL lit up.
Idk how you're getting that much dps but I've gotten the gm whisperer ca + killed whisperer 300+ times and have never managed to dps whisperer that fast with max mage gear
>>
>>492829089
i have no dog in this fight im not the one youre replying to im just curious
>>
im on the spectrum
>>
i might be on the spectrum i just took a test and it says "Based on your results,

there's a strong probability that you are autistic"
>>
Guess
>>
>>492829251
>this is good random would be way worse
It shouldn't be random, it should be the corner you're closest too
>he does this if you're not on the tile between the pillars when he dashes
You shouldn't be there the entire time, and it's irreverent because it should just be consistent and you're also forced to run there depending on axe spawns
You can get get the first one if she's around 110 hp after the damage from the ghosts if you use venator bow, two 55+ hits from the shadow aren't that bad of odds. The 2nd one has happened 4 times in 1500 kc, not alot but it's fucking annoying ruining a good dps run
>>
i just cut trees and mine rocks
>>
does anyone remember when shooting stars would give like 5 clues per star now im lucky if i get 1 an hour
>>
i member i member
>>
>>492829251
>>492829683
quiet words bitches
>>
>>492830005
no, talk about the game faggot
>>
how do i get 7.5k from my gold stack if im a uim
>>
idk
>>
>>492830104
whats your total level
>>
donate to the fortune teller in varrock or the snake charmer in pakistan
>>
>>492830513
1488 top kek
>>
>>
Guess
>>
mine is 2277 but it would be a lot higher if they introduced virtual levels which they should
>>
>>424812306
i would highly recommend using runelite if you dont its on the jagex client and you can install it from there so you dont have to go to third party websites or anything
>>
who are you responding to i cant see that post what did they say
>>
they said
>>
some of you think youre so funny
>>
which of us
>>
idk
>>
>>492830319
I'm a noob but
>drop it/do the thing they do in the videos where you die, idk
>sell/alch for 7.5k
>do the thing you wanted to do with 7.5k
>retrieve stack
>>
>>492832009
oh wait that will work perfectly thank you
>>
cant you store gp in coffers
>>
>>492832064
Good luck anon. What exactly do uims need exact gp amounts for? Is it just for an extra inv slot for some specific task.
>>
>>492832807
i have an elite clue task at the wilderness resource area which requires 7.5k to get in, if i get pkd id rather not lose all of my gold
>>
Guess
>>
for afk-ish mining xp should i be doing stars or motherload mine?
>>
do you want 7 min of afk or 30 sec of afk
>>
well idk i dont care about how afk it is i just noticed im only getting 22k xp per hour doing stars and its kinda stupid so im hoping someone will gently nudge me into doing something else
>>
well if you don't care about how afk then I'd motherlode
depends on the level but at 95 mining I'd get about 55k/h there
if you have collected enough dust get a celestial ring for a small xp boost
>>
ty
>>
File: 1698864120654893.png (2 KB, 53x36)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>
gz what are you going to do with allat
>>
keep it in the bank
>>
>>492834663
Not really a question for you, but related to yours, but MLM used to be deceptively not AFK and honestly was so fucking overrated. You couldn't even do something slightly serious on a 2nd account, due to how much you were interrupted.
But I haven't done it seriously since they reworked it a while back, is it actually "AFK" now?
>>
>>492837926
While it's still not completely AFK, especially compared to some skilling methods like woodcutting or fishing, it is more AFK-friendly than it used to be. You can definitely get away with doing something slightly more serious on a second account now, as the interruptions are less frequent. However, you'll still need to pay attention occasionally to maintain efficiency.
>>
shut up nerd
>>
I was going to make a joke about them adding a miningtodt, but then I realised they already did that.
>>
>do some tempoross
>bored after 10 kc
how do people do this shit for days on end?
>>
tempoross is fun what are you smoking
>>
>>492841785
Solos are more fun and chill.
Masses are just brainrot.
>>
>>492841996
what ever happened to you being against tempoross and wintertodt and saying youd never do them on your account
>>
>>492842485
I don't think I ever said that. I just really hate wintertodt and the early 99 FM meta.
But unfortunately there really isn't any way around it for a UIM. Large supplies of logs don't come cheap, and there are much more tempting things to do with them other than firemaking.

Maybe Dorgesh-Kaan light orbs is the snowflake method now.
>>
File: core the 2nd.png (40 KB, 375x185)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
sigh...
sisters...
Ever wished you had luck in places where it mattered?
>>
no not really
>>
Two routes in life white boy.
Luck in Oldschool Runescape
or
Luck in real life.
or become streamer to have both but honey we both know you lack the charisma to pull it off.
>>
actually im type b
>>
you want to talk about dreams well iam youre nightmare
>>
File: gou.png (241 KB, 367x413)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>you want to talk about dreams well iam youre nightmare
>>
File: wtf dot jpeg.jpg (23 KB, 676x97)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
oi what the hell man
4.5h maintenance tomorrow
better be worth it or else...
>>
or else what
>>
or else I'll be somewhat irritated
>>
>>492846941
global inflationary pressures
please understand
>>
theyre freaking nerfing the araxxor step under mechanic the only fun thing about the boss
>>
>Look all the youtubers talking about rancour
>nobody mentions how it affects atlatl max hit
Atlatl bros....
>>
dps calc it? it probably depends on your gear since +2 str bonus is usually half a max hit
>>
i feel like committing some wicked deeds today
>>
File: file.png (66 KB, 970x109)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
osg threadboy saikou just got pked by a member of my clan lmao
>>
ok
>>
beast lol
>>
im osgs most diabetic poster
>>
you mean diabolic
>>
File: 1722564500717072.png (20 KB, 1280x116)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
We made it into the list bros...
>>
File: 1724065543294014.webm (2.49 MB, 480x848)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB WEBM
3 araxyte tasks in a row and now torms torms I love my luck.
>>
>>492852610
idk how carefree your life has to be to get riled up over a pronoun menu in a clicker game
>>
>>492852610
what is this from?
>>
holy fuck i cant believe i was sleeping on bank tag layouts this is the single best plugin inventory setups L
>>
>>492853671
By that same logic you can say why does it need to be added at all if its so meaningless.
>>
i dont use bank tabs and i never will :3
>>
>>492855072
do you at least use bank tags?
>>
oops i meant to say tags hehe
>>
File: file.png (10 KB, 800x480)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
What exactly is the political situation in Kandarin? Does Camelot have dominion over Catherby and Seers Village?

Is the Gnomish kingdom something of a vassal state to greater Kandarin with their own level of autonomy?

Yanille is clearly a border city fortified to guard against potential ogre invasions. That makes sense at least.

Why have they not sent an army to take Port Khazard yet when he's clearly running a domestic terrorist ring and threatening their gnomish vassals?

Do they have a peace treaty with the Fremmeniks to allow that Barbarian outpost?
>>
> for rising development costs
Did they actually hire new developers or are they just bullshitting to hide the fact their investors want more returns now that they see the game is dying.
>>
i thought all of kandarin was ruled by the monarch in ardy and that camelot was more of an order of knights that didnt actually have any power over any land other than the castle
but idk why gnomes and khazard are fighting a war right outside of ardy and ardy rulers dont give a shit about it
>>
because it's not right outside of ardy. lumbridge is not 5 seconds away from varrock irl
>>
https://youtu.be/uytPf0NraJY?si=AOZ942F2B7kIztbW

sarz... pls do the needful.
>>
To gain forgiveness RoTters need to dedicate themselves to 6 months of pro lgtbqai+ messaging and advocacy
>>
ranpreet is going to change to a type b runey toon to support rots efforts
>>
https://youtu.be/uytPf0NraJY
Video makes me cry every time p~p
>>
File: 1713157459123332.png (66 KB, 519x258)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
I wanted a blood shard not some stupid cape
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uytPf0NraJY
phul sapport
>>
Whats the best way to vorkath each run? Do I just move my house?
>>
bank at lunar isle and then get kicked off
>>
i like to bank at lunar isle and then use orb to tp to fremmy right next to the docks
>>
for me it is banking at the lunar isle
>>
i use craft cape and then fremmy boots 4 to tele back
>>
that wastes an invy slot to fremmy boots, maybe try banking at lunar isle
>>
Enchanted Lyre(i) is also an option, works as a bank teleport as well
>>
as for me i do not have dragon slayer 2 complete
>>
>>492857635
I feel genuinely sorry for you anon even tho I think you're lying on your bad luck and just removed the shard drops from plugin Since I have always got my blood shard withi +-150 from 5k.
>>
Vorkath - house tablet - lunar isle from house portals - get kicked off from lunar isle - vorkath
>>
>>492859209
sis? your con cape?
>>
>>492859741
sister if anon is asking if they should move house to fremmy they aint gonna have a con cape
>>
File: Pets.png (152 KB, 618x557)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
Good day /osg/, I need names for my pets.
Need one for Tangleroot, Broav and Fox (Beaver).
Color optional.
:)
>>
you should just have runes for crumble undead and house tele in your pouch then theres no spot lost
>>
>>492859937
frot
whitu piggu
furfag
>>
>>492859937
your mommas pussy
>>
>>492829363
*han solo voice* i know
>>
>>492859937
I! AM! GROOT!!!!!!!!!
>>
Is the one click summer garden plugin broken? I make sure all the elementals are on 0, and click as soon as the first one is facing north on the blue tile. But I still get caught every single time.
I even watched the video on it, doing exactly what the guy does I still get caught.
>>
lol can you do a jar jar binks voice next
>>
Should I keep a big cash stack in my bank or actually spend it on niche useful gear?
>>
>>492859937
green bean porky and faux (like the steamer)
>>
meesa guamy
>>
>>492859937
pesto rosso and binx :3
>>
rick and morty
>>
finna take a massive jaytroonie in d333toilet ya feel me
>>
no i dont feel you can you explain?
>>
you have awoken the beast
>>
File: 4x4c6x8g1uad1.jpg (800 KB, 2160x3840)
800 KB
800 KB JPG
>>
>>492861360
use the mass worlds
>>
having a firecape is like having an android phone
>>
why is it always beast
>>
why did he name himself mr beast
>>
mr beast allowed a tranny to rape me.
>>
osrs mr beast giveaway can we all agree porkchop friday does not work pizza friday is much bwtter
>>
beast and badass and epic and bacon were all the rage back then
>>
>Membership prices increase
>Bonds still going down in price
I'm not a smart man can someone explain this
>>
>>492864945
They removed them, but I figured it out.
The tree also has to be in sync (turn blue) before you do it. There's a countdown timer for it that the plugin has turned off by default for some stupid reason.
>>
File: file.png (4 KB, 235x64)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
wtf this bitch almost killed me
>>
>>492866515
"The dreadborn araxyte has a special attack that drains venom and poison resistance, then shoots a globule at the player which can hit 50's. The damage can be mitigated by reapplying venom immunity before the globule hits the player. "
>>
Globule. Not projectile.
Globule.
>>
>>492866956
yeah I noticed that but it ate my entire supplies of anti-venoms so I had to bank
>>
I just hit 92 slayer and kinda giddy for the spooder.
when I was a young lad and played runescape (like farming just had just came out) I remember being enthralled by the idea of halberds having that one extra range. I had a friend of mine who by "huge effort" (lmao) got me a rune hally at small cost of 200k and gosh I loved that thing so much. I was thinking being such a smart boy for killing werewolves in canifish over the bar counter and drooling over the idea of one day having dragon halberd that can hit MULTIPLE TARGETS.
I mean sure its not anything special and being 2 handed is a cost and the special is bit wank in everyday use but its just going to be so neat have relatively usable halberd to play with.
>>
Chompy hunting sucks. It strikes that awkward middle ground of piss easy and repetitive, but not afkable.
>>
hunting 1000 chompies was one of the worst experiences ive had on this game
>>
its over i look like an ugly rat with a bbl
>>
I think...
I THINK THERE SHOULD BE AT LEAST ONE SUPERIOR SPAWN EVERY TASK!
>>
>>492869308
this is basically true if you complete elite cas
>>
>>492868789
proof?
>>
andrew gower is on his way to aurora colorado as we speak
>>
im not a gower im a shower
>>
im a f2p uim
>>
im half gay
>>
let me fill your other half then with more gay :3
>>
andrew gower has no aura and no rizz
>>
which j mod has the most rizz? it has to be sween right?
>>
>BA services charges 100m for a torso
Why would you ever do that when full bandos is half that price
>>
>>492871825
>>492871894
rsn?
>>
>>492872398
ChadToppington
>>
>>492872365
irons
>>
>>492872398
Zezima
>>
>>492872398
JVLapIe
>>
>>492872398
rsn crispor
>>
just got an abyssal head from the kourend catacomb cunts should I be happy or sad
>>
pleased
>>
thats where i got mines :3
>>
just got abysmal head from anon's mom I'm personally feeling sad
>>
I'm going to lose it.
I just want to get spooder,greater or black demon taks but kuradel is going.
>Hey do low weight 2 gorillion dudes
>cancel
>ok go kill rune dragons :3
>complete task
>Hey go do abyssal demons
>cancel
>ok go kill addy dragons ;3
>complete
>Hey kill low weight 2 gorillion dudes ;;;^^^)))
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH
>>
ok
>>
serves you right for skipping abbys theyre an ehp task
>>
just got a abby whip as well t'was a good task
>>
might kill some rax
>>
bloody benchod bastards do the sneedful
>>
>>492856735
>>492857617
massive ranpreet W holy shit
>>
im eating deenz
>>
bloody benchodes vee are so back
>>
Anything I should grind out on f2p before getting my bond. I'm just going to mindlessly grind through the optimal quest order.
>>
uhh idk maybe get 99 in all free skills first like normal people do?
>>
Found a dupe glitch using the bank
>>
harcore ironman but if you die ingame you die in real life
>>
just logged in
>>
who asked
>>
i asked in meriicord bit weird for him to answer here but well what can you do
>>
4.5 fucking hours are they rewriting the whoel game holy carp
>>
i asked + i care
>>
Aight starting my f2p rc grind now
>>
i think that this should be a lession for everyone that just because you did not see the person ask doesnt mean nobody did!!
>>
youve got lesions
>>
my give a damns are on vacation
>>
i simply asked who asked because i saw an answer with no question. not sure why people got so uppity about it, just relax
>>
erm my stockpile of fucks is running low and winter is coming
>>
luckily winter only lasts one evening
>>
im so relaxed you wish you were 1/10th as relaxed as me honey
>>
winter has gotta be in at least my top 10 kpops
>>
erm what the spruce
>>
a mystery or a monstrosity
>>
for me personally im more of a mystery
>>
im footpedalling gem knights today cause im doing some light reading
>>
youre probably reading some weird korean gooner crap so im not even gonna ask what youre reading
>>
In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust. Brushing up on my French
>>
no actually its an info brochure about something you dont need to worry about
>>
ugh why cant you read about something normal like space
>>
elena gf
>>
File: 289px-Kuradal.png (119 KB, 289x720)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
kuradal gf
>>
>>492880516
they should update character models to be like this
>>
File: file.png (42 KB, 371x976)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
twiggy okorn gf
>>
no her tiny smile freaks me out
>>
c:
>>
File: 200px-Elena_(wounded).png (74 KB, 200x332)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>492880516
omg hahaha imagine she had no pants on and you could see her coochie haha
>>
thats absolutely hideious delete that post youre being ugly right now
>>
erm what the flip
>>
ermm what the spruce
>>
uhhh what the freak
>>
ehhh what the teak
>>
erm what the moose
>>
ruined it
>>
thats a long maintenance time it starts 15 minutes before my scheduled sleepies what the sigma
>>
if i was a rune id be a mind rune because i like to think big
>>
if i were a runey fish id be a mackerel because i suck and nobody remembers i exist
>>
File: 1717831089177960.png (1.03 MB, 920x1420)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
if i was a rune id be a blood rune because i like to think b
>>
if i were a rune id be a mist rune cause im mistical
>>
if i were a rune id be a body rune because i love type b bodies
>>
my opps are invading my sliver ore again
>>
you play runescape nigga you dont got any opps
>>
booger helm are my ops
>>
https://youtu.be/aSC4Oxk0bnU
>I need to keep membership or else my account on the 200m highscrores will be remove until I get membership again
>if that happens, my rank will be behind the last person who got 200m exp
Chat, is this true?
>>
why am i always so grumpy after waking up
>>
not true for osrs, idk about rs3 but going through their highscores it actually shows who is a member and about 1-2 accounts every page in the 200m alls is f2p
>>
well that doesnt sound like its true for rs3 either then if they keep their position it just denotes them as f2p
>>
if anyone seeds saki lmk im lookin for her
>>
whos saki is she some new kpop
>>
ranpreet w
>>
i have 5 friends on my runey friends list currently online :3
>>
and im 2 of them
>>
>>492880037
How does footpedalling benefit over clicking the mouse?
>>
>>492884898
DONT freaking talk to me until ive had my coffee
>>
me personally i have no idea how many of my runey friends are online cause im not logged in but probably 0 because i dont have many friends and the ones that i do have quit the game years ago
>>
gnomonkey W
midzy L
>>
why what did i do
>>
if I wipe on p3 wardens do I have to do the entire warden fight again or can I just start at p3 wardens?
>>
i dont remember its been years since i did toa or wiped to wardens but i think you have to do the whole thing over again but i could be wrong
>>
shoutout to my first ever rsgf princessdog9 or as shes called these days queenhag9
>>
i play runey full screen
>>
Should I really be using a blow pipe on blue zulrah? I feel like I do shit damage with it. Most my DPS comes from maging the green and red phases.
>>
no you should be using a twisted bow
>>
you need a 9 way mage switch for green and red phases kid
>>
hi this is rak, I am not ignoring u guys I'm just muted for 9 more days thx for attention
>>
who
>>
no one cares chuddie sit and think about what youve done
>>
>want to build clue stash thing
>you need a saw and hammer to do this
>go get a saw and hammer
>you need 2 planks and 10 nails to do this
guess i should've checked the wiki why can't the game tell me up front what i fucking need
>>
>>492888762
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVGbvDUne60
>>
File: file.png (3 KB, 222x70)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>492889052
>>
File: 1715283237554648.png (695 KB, 1076x1076)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
>>492857635
why do you have 2k squirk juice
>>
>>492888375
But I'm wrecking those phases as is, my problem is the blue phase. I'm max range with good bonuses, better than my magic, but the dps is ass.
>>
>>492889274
like i said, guess i should've checked the wiki. useless waste of a post anon
>>
>>492889208
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vYL3KKForE
>>
File: zulrah weaknesses.png (51 KB, 726x287)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>492889576
I aren't think that
>>
sir do not redeem the bond
>>
File: 1714788005077332.jpg (36 KB, 302x302)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
I tried to kill zulrah with zammy flammy but I did not manage it
>>
>>492888003
She was literally a child
>>
>>492889623
retard kill yourself
>>
i wish i had friends like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxDjGlGNkYY
>>
Is anyone going to answer me?
>>
>>492890791
shut up
>>
ok whats the question
>>
im sorry could you repeat the question
>>
How does popcorn work
>>
its not a phase mom my heart is dark and my soul belongs to zamorak.... awoooooooooo!
>>
i put the lime in the coconut and drink em both up
>>
im not a chef idk sorry maybe ask heartist once he comes back hes a line cook maybe hell know
>>
File: hemmies.png (50 KB, 491x118)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
wtf that is a lot of helmies
>>
I'm so tired of you people. You think you're funny just constantly asking me to repeat my question?
>>
i'm feeling extra meanie today look out osg
>>
GET FUCKED RETARD!
>>
>>492891579
i'm so sorry for these guys. let me help. whats your question
>>
Helmies - derogatory
Bondies - derogatory
Nigger - derogatory
Faggot - derogatory

Do not use these terms
>>
i cant wait to log into osrs in roughly one hour and picpocket vyres
>>
Seriously, ask me to repeat my question one more time. Why can't you people just be nice for once? It's constant ego in here. You think it makes you cool? You think this will earn you your e-girl gf? Grow up.
>>
you ask too many questions. shut your fucking mouth
>>
personally i love when my rsbf is an asshole it turns me on
>>
>>492892381
i'll help whats your question
>>
>>492892498
nut bladder kun...
>>
>>492892498
this but my rsgf
>>
This is not a dating site.
>>
>>492892498
this but rsmilf
>>
For the last fucking time this isn't funny!! Fuck you and fuck your thread! /osg/ will never seem e again! You haven't seen the last of me!
>>
did someone say something?
>>
>>492892949
Just calm down and tell me your question
>>
File: chacha.png (201 KB, 809x533)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
i whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i could say that this cab was rare
>>
I SWEAR ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU
WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS????
>>
what is lil bro yappin about
>>
i smoke weed and i play on w420 lol
>>
>>492893309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3FHmRIVP0w
>>
This isn't funny. Try it one more time and I swear, when you least expect it, I will be waiting behind you, with my ice barrage. You'll wish you had thought twice about these snarky posts.
>>
zamn hit them with the barraga afufufufu on wallah
>>
*explodes*
>>
does anyone want to come to my real 102 thieving party later and maybe hold hands
>>
i really really love gnomonkey a lot im his number one fan
>>
i don't come to parties anymore not after what happened last time...
>>
File: TDS.png (416 KB, 654x1020)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
Can I just get the other claw already fuck
>>
>tfw no body type b partner
>>
>>492895840
why is your text green
>>
>>492896650
i'm not trans
>>
>>492896753
proof?
>>
yea post proof now post it
>>
anyone frothing right now
>>
barbara south of hosidius my beloved
bob north of varrock my mortal enemy
>>
we share beloveds but my mortal enemy is leela
>>
do you think jagex will ever add a type c body that is just type b but with a flat chest
>>
>>492894653
what if we hit 200m thieving together >_<
>>
shut up bitch
>>
does the c stand for chest or
>>
Jagex should add different height options. I want to be 55 to 64 inches tall.
>>
good idea im 6'2 irl i should be 6'2 ingame too
>>
well maybe it could also have slightly broader shoulders and a squarer waist
>>
i want my toon to have a fatter butt
>>
I have wide hips and narrow shoulders and small feet
>>
my toon would be short and incredibly thin shes built for speed not combat
>>
>>492899961
proof?
>>
need a thin frail skiller rsso so bad i dont want a stinky orc phenotype pvmer
>>
stop describing my sister
>>
my dms are open pleease send her my way please
>>
why did the gowers choose claws over gauntlets let me punch things more better
>>
there should be something like brass knuckles as a weapon to punch with
>>
im so excited to find out that girls question
>>
File: XloMtEpqyC.png (255 KB, 1084x593)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
thank you everyone for the incredible turnout your support means the world maybe we can even get a blood shard soon
>>
>>492901078
gz ily double blood shard any minute now
>>
>>492901078
rsn
>>
>>492901078
jarvis
>>
update back from the dog park and now its time to roo
>>
there should be an age slider
>>
>>492901386
a-any minute now
>>
>>492848192
omg beast
>>
>>492901578
post dog its runescape related cause they have stray dogs in this game
>>
>>492901724
you can just add a beard to your toon unless you mean you want to be younger
>>
File: 1694426200158191.png (502 KB, 488x656)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
i dont see many people with layouts similar to mine its mostly for gearing quickly rather than looks
>>
>>492901078
i think i know who this is but i dont want to say in case im wrong
>>
why is your infernal max cheesy
>>
>>492902502
why is your ancestral cheesy
>>
at least i have an infernal cape and ancestral
>>
File: 1721179983190437.png (7 KB, 846x552)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
alexa is the 1/2.5k big swordfish 1/2.5k fishes or 1/2.5k swordfish like does tuna ccount towards the 2.5k too thx babe
>>
alexa is ip banned try asking an osg approved ai
>>
>>492902932
it's 1/2.5k swordfishes specifically
>>
almost 99 wc lads
>>
>>492902190
I'd like to be a child girl or a teen girl to really represent what I am
>>
wow so you must be at least like 6% of the way to 200m then great job keep it up
>>
pedo
>>
>>492902567
thats foreboding why dont you speak your mind
>>
is naevis here i have an ai related question
>>
tummy grumbly :c
>>
im a dick did to this game
>>
whos coming to my 78 fishing party tonight
>>
Mesa will besa dare per yousa gooberfishing party mesa palo
>>
sorry i dont speak varlamorean
>>
watchu call me cracker
>>
tranny r us
>>
im going to confess my love today omg im so nervous
>>
wow good luck thats very brave of you to do i hope it goes well
>>
same im gonna confess to your moms
>>
whos the lucky guy?
>>
>see a guy in prif bank wearing a qp cape making potions
>trying to make a friend, i ask him which quest was his favorite
>he tells me he didn't read any of the quest dialogue and just held spacebar through them all
>i couldn't even think of a response, just teleported away
>>
my opps pissing me off again
>>
>>492905990
now wait just a second……
>>
>>492905990
where did you teleport to
>>
>>492905990
Why do you keep posting this story
>>
>>492906148
i used a house tab to escape
>>
my latest threadcrush hasnt made a blogpost today im anxious
>>
>>492905625
ok my pms are on im waiting
>>
>>492905990
Why do you keep posting this story
>>
can i post it next thread i'm very attention starved
>>
its a good story like little red riding hood or the three little pigs
>>
File: file.png (517 KB, 1566x1203)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
need a fricking granite shield for an elite clue, i could have sworn i grinded this one already but i guess not
>>
no spill the tea now
>>
*ty pennington and the entire neighborhood voice* SPILL!
THAT!
TEA!
>>
i guess you took that step for granite
>>
>>492906624
lol
>>
File: file.png (355 KB, 1303x976)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
update
>>
>>492906828
why is your text green
>>
>>492906828
huge. why’s is yous cape cheese?
>>
>>492906624
omfg
>>
you should not be doing elite clues until you max and have an infernal cape
>>
File: file.png (27 KB, 446x936)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
i set my ground item colors to better signify which items i think are actually worth picking up (basically lowering the blue and green tiers)
>>
why is your sunfire fanatic armor cheesy
>>
File: file.png (9 KB, 238x333)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
oh i see turns out i have something like that set up too cool
>>
>>492906828
huge for the account
>>
why is your personality cheesy bitch
>>
omg I'm such a bwana
>>
you cant say that word thats not your word
>>
it is okay i received a b word pass from completing the quest: tai bwo wanni trio
>>
bwana with the b emoji haha imagine that one
>>
File: settings.png (103 KB, 981x712)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
Alright I give up. I'm hoping someone here can cleanse me of my beastly idiocy.
I'm trying to get Runelite to actually tell me when a herb run is ready.

A notification for a patch in the "Time Tracking" tab is enabled.
The settings for the timer to give me a chatbox notification and flash the window green, even if the window is focused, are enabled.

... I don't get any timer notifications or messages while the game is focused. I get a default Runelite notification if a herb run is available, but only IF the game is alt-tabbed (so, worthless if I'm playing as I won't get anything then). What's this thing's fuckin deal, I'm going mad
>>
>efficiencyscape
>>
didnt read hope you fix your timers or whatever though
>>
it isnt exactly what youre asking for but the hub plugin "time tracking reminder" might provide an amenable solution for you
>>
File: 1709582545961256.png (8 KB, 241x362)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>492908350
Use the time tracking reminder plugin
>>
>seein a guy in da prif bank, himsa wearin a qp cape, makin bombad potions
>tryin' maken a new friend, mesa be askin him which quest be hissen favorite
>himsa tellin mesa he no be readin any of da quest dialogue, just holdin da spacebar through all dem quests
>mesa so shocked, no thinkin of nuttin to say, so mesa just zoink away
>>
>>492908573
You're a Godsend, anon, thank you. I swear I Googled everywhere and fiddled with settings for an hour trying to get this shit to function as it supposedly should... that plugin just works.
I can even see if a patch is ready if the chatbox is hidden.
>>
File: etYOU732r6.png (89 KB, 632x560)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>492901386
we did it !
>>
>>492909162
LEGTS FREAKING GOOO
>>
>>492909162
ugh that's a cloggers? now i have to go for one...
>>
Is 3 kills per vorkath trip good? I feel like I'm right on the edge of getting that.
>>
almost 99 con... just a little further.....
>>
yes buddy 3 kills is so great *pats u on the head*
>>
its great... if youre a helmie with void and an rcb!!
>>
i usually only have to tp out of vorkath to bank loot
i started doing 2-3 kill trips at first with blowpipe and void
with bandos/dhl you can stay indefinitely for the most part
>>
as a helmie, i used a combination of blessed and black dhide and it performed much better than void
>>
i used full crystal with bowfa and antipoisons and regular antifires for my vorkath head on the iron. 1-2 kills a trip at best shit sucked
>>
vorkath is soo 2019 i dont bother anymore
>>
them basic bitches fight that beast so i dont even bother
>>
as a helmie i tried masori and it was still worse than void what the heck
>>
anyone do venenatis or spindel? how annoying are pkers? i think im gonna farm some later tonight but i hate dealing with pking tards in mystic robes who will never kill me
>>
Anywun doo venenatis or spindel? How bombad be da pkers? Mesa tinkin' meesa gonna farm some later dis night but mesa hatin' dealin' wit da pking tards in mystic robes who no evah gonna kill me.
>>
pkers are very active at spindel and artio around this time, less so at calvarion. not sure about the multi bosses.
>>
>>492909361
you should be getting at least 4 but idk what your setup is
>>
im not even sure i have wilderness bosses in my version of the game
>>
>>492910094
pay for an alt to use as a security camera its the only way to make those bosses tolerable
>>
rot is back you cant kill any wildy bosses without their say so except scorpia pits mccune runs scorpia pits
>>
pk kings gonna run a train on you
>>
im a f2p uim
>>
need a rot bf to protect me while i do my little taks
>>
i thought mccune got clrd by rot for 2b
>>
File: 1665985990399017.png (68 KB, 455x295)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
i didnt even know that existed holy smokes
>>
my clan occasiionally pks at wildy bosses
>>
#frot
>>
RoT is reformed please refer to the latest video :)
>>
>>492910631
pedo
>>
we killed buttholes there one day
and got killed by him a different day
>>
is saikou here i wanna laugh at you in person
>>
>>492910542
i would really hate that can you tell me what world they are on so i can avoid having a train ran on me
>>
rot W
oda the goat fucker L
>>
how many buttholes
>>
99 woodcutting party next to lumby general store world 306
5 MINUTES
>>
two dozen plus or minus one
>>
>>492910382
just elite void and dragon crossbow, idk how to woox walk yet.
>>
noone on my friendslist is on 306 so im not coming sorry not sorry
>>
File: 1653489226494177.png (523 KB, 765x505)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
i would be there but i can not come
>>
ranpreet w
rot w
india w
israel w

jagex l
oda l
palestine l
>>
woodcutting is not a high profile enough skill for my attendance at a party sorry maybe come back when you get 99 slayer and i will show up for an appearance
>>
im not sure if i can come because you might be an opp can you please list your thread enemies and if im not among them then i will come
>>
>>492910914
what time is that for me
>>
>>492911254
2 minutes now
>>
i only go to despas parties sorry
>>
id consider coming if you posted rsn but as it stands i too am sitting this one out
>>
What is rot
>>
can you wait another 5 minutes im bonding up one of the low profile alts so i can scope the party out before committing to attending
>>
i stopped watching buttholes content after he started making retarded and depressive wojack videos what a fall off
>>
>>492911424
i'd think this post was a joke usually but you freaks really are this crazy
>>
File: IMG_1776.jpg (2.49 MB, 2532x1170)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
i fucking hate this gay clue juggling meta
>>
>>492911413
Best clan in the game now reformed :)
>>
>>492911424
lol
>>
>>492910240
i don't get it
>>
fun fact clues are entirely optional to do!
>>
shes on 306
>>
File: file.png (2 KB, 83x44)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
who is i dont see anyone
>>
>>492911547
lol
>>
File: 1724824296253952.png (67 KB, 311x137)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
you girls have fun
>>492911908
can you add me
>>
>>492910968
woox walk is very doable with true tile plug-in
I think the patern for crossbow is like this from the edge of the area in terms of game ticks and you click vorkath at tile 1, walk to 4,5 and start at 1 again
hope it helps if not you can search yewtube for it
>>
>>492911848
not anymore you scared her off
>>
File: asdsadasds.png (151 KB, 629x414)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
:)
>>
>>492911443
same
>>
>>492911908
are you mad at me
>>
>>492912072
gzzzz
>>
ranpreet cant keep getting away with it..
>>
>>492912072
big
>>
>>492912072
dewyx new threadgirl alert
>>
>>492912072
gz anon thats a good cape!
>>
>>492912072
i was afk making food sorry i missed the party gz
>>
who is ranpreet
>>
>>492911963
youre one of my suspected opps why would i add you
>>492912119
who are you
>>
i hit 99 slayer and attack in the same day. im also like 200k xp away from 99 mage. pretty sweet.
>>
i'm about to get a 99 but i dont want to steal that guy's thunder so maybe i'll pocket it for a few hours...
>>
well am i an opp am i suspected of being an opp or am i an opp that you suspect can you be more clear
>>
omfg i keep getting the wilderness volcano step I DONT HAVE A CROZIER
>>
dewyx is a lot like demyx huh
>>
what if somebody was both an opp and also an ai like alexa at the same time
>>
do you girls fill your empty vials with water after you decant your potions or do you sell them or do you drpo them
>>
crozier i hardly know her
>>
youre suspected of being an opp i dont have conclusive proof but it is a theory ive been working on
>>
can you stop talking until i get a response please im waiting patiently
>>
File: X0dFEKgpcn.png (1 KB, 56x42)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>492912558
i just let them stack up
>>
wow 35k gp poggers
>>
my only opp was pube and they are gone forever actually there was a brief period where there was someone else i didnt like someone else but this was a long time ago and we didnt feud but they did 3rd person post a lot and i called them out repeatedly until they left or at least stopped doing it not sure which one and i dont really care anyway thats my life story now please add me
>>
Idea for a quest. Requirements are Sins of the Father and Dream Mentor.

Some ancient vampiric horror awakens in Mortania and the werewolves tracked it and ask you to help fight it. It's stats are just too high and it turns your prayer off so it one shots you, plus you can't damage it anyways but you see that the werewolves can.

The werewolves save you and you wake up back in Canifis. They realize the ancient vampire is heading towards Canifis but they're not strong enough to beat it. They offer to turn you into a werewolf by showing you the moonlight altar, where people with a strong connection to the moon can gain the werewolf transformation. Meaning you have to have the lunar spell book on. For the duration of the rematch with the monster you get a 7 times multiplier to all melee stats plus agility (the Canifis villagers all have level 10 stats in human form and 70 in werewolf, that's where I got those numbers), as well as access to moon prayers and you can damage vampires in this form without weapons. That means if you're maxed you get to fight the monster with 693 in all melee stats.

The only weapons you're allowed to use in wolf form are claws. The fight has special mechanics just like all modern raid bosses and you gotta flick between special skills and prayers. Winning and completing the quest gives you the spell werewolf transform in the lunar spellbook but it can only be used at lunar altars (having 693 in all stats everywhere would break the game obviously), which opens up the door to high level bosses you can fight in wolf form later. Also the wolves promise to help you in future vampire quests and break their alliance with the vampire that we saw in previous quests.

Thoughts? I just think it would be cool to have gimmick fights where you're high level and you rely on skills you're given rather than gear, like Sol but everyone is on equal footing rather than rich players having an advantage.
>>
does anyone have any chill beats to study and relax to but for dying and stressing out in the inferno
>>
home resonance
>>
chill beats to frot and runey to :3
>>
>>492912865
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTPpmfhQ1_0
>>
can i get that post in vocaroo form?
thanks in advance =3
>>
>>492897827
woah leela ended up being my final contract for 99...
>>
ok even if i am an opp wouldnt you want to add me anyway i think donald trump once said keep your friends close and your enemies closer
>>
im someone else but i added you jsut letting you know
>>
I feel like the reason fagex wont add blood shards to tob is they feel like blood fury is a design mistake.
>>
Okeyday, so ya needa be doin' Sins of da Fadda an' Dream Mentah fust, okeeday? Den, dis ancient spooka-spooka vampy hrrorror wakes up inna Mortania. Da werewolfs been trackin' it, see? Deysa all like, 'Oh noooo! Weesa need help!' So dey askin' yousa to fight dis vampy baddie. But ooooooh noooooo, dis vampy got bombad stats, turnin' offa yousa prayers so it be one-shottin' yousa, an' yousa can’t even hit it! But da werewolfs, dey can do some damage, okiday?

So da werewolfs be savin' yousa, an' yousa wake up in Canifis. Da werewolfs be realizin' dat dis spooka vampy is headin’ straight to Canifis, but dey not strong enough to fight it off! Soooooo, dey offerin' to turn yousa into a werewolf, showin' yousa da moonlight altar, see? Dis altar be givin' yousa da werewolf powah if yousa got a strong connectin' to da moon, meanin’ yousa gotta have dat lunar spellbook on, okiday?

So when yousa goin’ back to fight da monster, yousa gettin’ a 7 times powah boost to all yousa melee stats an' agility! Yousa Canifis peeps in hooman form be havin’ level 10 stats, but in werewolf form, yousa stats be goin’ up to 70! So if yousa maxed out, dat be givin’ yousa 693 in all melee stats, BOOM!

But wait, der’s more! You can only use claws in werewolf form, none of dat fancy gear stuff! Da fight be havin’ special mechanics, like alla da new raid bosses, so yousa gotta flick between skills an' prayers to win.

If yousa win an' finish da quest, yousa gettin’ a spell in yousa lunar spellbook called Werewolf Transform, but it can only be used at lunar altars, cause having 693 in all stats everywhere would breaka da game, obviiiii! Dis gonna open up da door to fight high-level bosses in werewolf form latah. An’ da werewolfs be promisin’ to help yousa in future vampy quests, breakin’ der alliance wit' dat sneaky vampy from da old quests.
>>
can someone escort this guy out pleae
>>
File: file.png (16 KB, 241x221)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>
no you know the saying out of sight out of mind if i see an opp going on and offline all the time how can i move on im already on the acceptance stage of my midnights era cause i stopped thinking about it an moved on if it works it works you feel me
>>
Whatchu tink? Mesa tinkin’ dis a bombad way to have dem gimmick fights, where yousa relyin’ on skills an’ not gear, like dat Sol fight, but more fair cause everyone be on equal footin’, not just da rich playas, okeyday?
>>
>>492913618
epic, just epic. how long did that take?
>>
>>492913747
omfg >>492861395
>>
ah so its your fault
>>
>>492912072
gz would’ve come if i saw in time
>>
>>492913558
>>492913747
i dont get it
>>
you mean shes the man behind the slaughter?
>>
all the girls are girling glring
>>
what does it mean when a guy stands facing you at the ge do you think he likes me
>>
i was about to make a really verminous post in response to that but i stopped in time dont do that on the weekend since i wont be able to stop myself after a few beers
>>
not sure i only go to the ge to bow next to brugsen bursen and then i leave
>>
what the hell i was just avin a laff mate
>>
is his name meant to be a pun on bunsen burner i dont get it
>>
It's Labour Day. Thank your local Labour Force instead of saying negative things in this thread. Thak yudfajlhb dsxfv lfxzffffffffffffcb
>>
we;ll actually His name, Brugsen Bursen, is a reference to the historical Brugse Beurzen, which is likely the first stock exchange in the world. Brugse Beurzen means "Stock Exchanges of Bruges". Bruges is a city in the Flemish region of Belgium, also known as the Venice of the North.
>>
>>492913536
ty rsn?
>>
im not willing to share that information at this time
>>
proof? >>492913536
>>
does anyone have any spare braincells if forgor my bastions and stamina on my inferno trip
>>
bastion potions are probably the yummiest potions they are tangy
>>
no sorry I lost mine at tempoross
>>
File: yes.png (6 KB, 148x96)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>492915173
>>
im nta nta but i also added you we are friends now
>>
ok no offense im not trying to be ungrateful but you're not who I wanted to add me
>>
File: zezima hiscore.jpg (13 KB, 217x426)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
why did zezima stop playing his
>>
that was really mean im unadding you
>>
>>492914774
dont believe his lies Amsterdam was the first one
>>
are you talking to me
>>
>>492916032
this is not me i want everyone to add me im friends with everyone here
>>492916085
add me back i didnt say that
>>
i (>>492916085) am talking to her (>>492916032) because i assumed she was talking to me (>>492915737) and im saying this because im assuming that you (>>492916176) are talking to me (>>492916085) but if not then please disregard
>>
im so confused my head is spinning im getting pukey trying to work this out
>>
stop responding to everything between my post and respond to my post!!!!!!!!!
>>
okay i (>>492916085) added you (>>492916390) back to my friends list sorry for the misunderstanding
>>
File: 1705601866428999.png (415 KB, 750x477)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
ok this (pic rel) is me and i have not said anything mean to anyone recently
>>
blasting out some piping hot farts rn the stink is getting to be too much for eeen me
>>
im the light yagami of osg
>>
>>492916719
can i ask you a question its not malicious or anything but im just curious
>>
what is your question
>>
im gonna get u
>>
ok my question is this but i have to wait a minute for the post time so its on auto reply: why didnt you make i enjoy kpop your f2p uim
>>
is d333cay here i have a question
>>
no shes not shes getting plapped by secretbf right now
>>
isnt she a maiden
>>
no she deleted her account and moved to monster humper general
>>
need my monster humped fr
>>
d333cay stretched gaping turdcutter courtesy of secretbf
>>
i enjoy kpop has had membership for playing in leagues so its not an authentic f2p uim and i think they have a way to tell but also there was something i did on that account at the start to experiment related to rc that kinda bricked the account so i figured for all of those reasons i should use a different one
>>
Heyo! Yousa listenin’? Meesa got a question, okiday? Can yousa answer me? Pleeeeease, answer me! Whosa can answer me question? Yousa listenin’ to me? Answer, answer, answer! Yousa der? Can yousa hear me? Hiiiiii! Anybody? Helloooo? Meesa still waitin’ for yousa to answer! Can yousa answer me now? Now? How 'bout now? You still listenin’? Answer me! Answer me! Pleeeeease! Meesa need answer! Yousa gonna answer me? Whosa gonna answer me question? Answer, answer, answer! Can yousa answer now? Pleeease? Yousa gonna answer or what? Answer me, okiday?
>>
ok thank you for the reply i have feuded with you a bit in the past and i hope we can move past this together maybe we can bond over our disdain of pube
>>
oh and there is one more reason which i just remembered and its because it has the league points i figured it would be best to use as a p2p uim if i ever make one so i can use those for cosmetics in a mode i can actually use them
>>
i have bad news everyone...
>>
>>492918350
Lay it on me
>>
File: file.png (2 KB, 629x45)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
i ran out of thieving ehp :(
>>
do you want some of mine
>>
its time to move to a new skill then
>>
>>492918350
go ahead and tell us what the bad news is
>>
yes please
in 2 weeks
i already did
>>
>>492918350
What is it?
>>
i think that bad news guy might have died or something and never got to tell us what the bad news was
it must have been really bad...
>>
she fucking ran out of thieving ehp can you cunts please listen
>>
holy smokes meriipu just set her private chat to on instead of friends hurry up osg tell me how to rizz her
>>
frick off
>>
i listened im a really active listener i even offered some of mine if she wants
>>
does anyone know if you log in and change your chat to private really really quick will it still tell your simps you logged in or is there a grace period
>>
there is a grace period
>>
theres a small grace period
>>
i dont think theres a grace period but im not really sure i dont have any simps
>>
what was the bad news i missed it
>>
there is no bad news
>>
i wish meriipu would always keep her private on
>>
such trifles matter little to me as meriipu has me on her friends list
>>
she must get swamped with requests for invites to the meriicord any time she opens up her dms
>>
can i have an invite please stop teasing me about it its so cruel to just keep dangling it in front of me like that youre torturing me like its the medieval times
>>
do you think meriipu is friends with rsn meriipu
>>
what if we held hands and afked behind the northern inferno pillar on wave 40
>>
that would be so cute
>>
i cant do inferno sorry would you settle for fight caves wave 1
>>
why the fuck do retards type "L" in game
>>
L post
>>
anybody want to do tob
>>
yeah i do
>>
>>492921910
L rizz
L aura
L bozo
>>
lil bro catching L's in and out of game im dead bruh
>>
i have 12 jad kc which is kind of a big deal and makes me an expert on wave 1 fight caves i think we could move on to wave 2 or sorry if im moving things too fast..
>>
ok so i shant be going for sotd to start learning inferno. for now i want a blood ancient sceptre and maybe an lb and the rest is bowfa crystal and blowpipe but i still am stuck on eagle eye which might hurt
>>
you can do inferno without any prayers so dont let that hold you back
>>
just buy a cape like everyone else
>>
should I do barb fishing or just sharks
>>
anglers and bwans to 99
>>
>>492922292
i tried lb cause i thought it was going to be totally poggers with eldritch but rotg(i) feels better still or i think some people use suffering
>>
File: file.png (73 KB, 769x317)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>492922756
it feels a bit foolish to go back to calvar just for that ring. and my spec weapon will be my blowpipe
>>
>>492922548
barb fishing you will never get anywhere fishing sharks
>>
Is dragon warhammer really worth the extra 7m?
I guess its convenient being one handed for some bosses.
>>
as for me im gonna barb fish and cox after i eat my toast
>>
>>492922960
yea idk im not in the position to try and give gear advice really but i was very whelmed with lb personally
>>
fishing the salmon spots south of priff is a valid alternative imo, bit less xp but the spots never move
>>
issuing a formal apology for my (>>492923225) typo i will be barb fishing At cox
>>
omg oda is going to collab with lil pump on osrs
>>
i just statrted watchign seddled its pretty cool to see that crazy challenges he gets uip to0 and tries to accomplish its really cool to see desu i like to watch the ijvideos he doeso for the game
>>
fish and cox innit
>>
are you eating anchovy toast per chance
>>
gucci gang brrrlp >>492923560 yes with a boiled egg
>>
ok ily hope you have a lovely day fishing for cox
>>
can't decide if i want to melee slayer tower nechryaels or barrage in catacombs
>>
thanks im gonna reel in so mnay cox
>>
I have recently embarked upon the delightful experience of viewing Settled, and I must say, it is quite the remarkable spectacle. It is immensely gratifying to observe the audacious and, at times, seemingly insurmountable challenges he undertakes with such tenacity. His endeavors are nothing short of fascinating, indeed. I find myself thoroughly captivated by the meticulous and skillful execution of the videos he produces for the game. It is, without a doubt, a most engaging and commendable pursuit.
>>
slayer? i hardly know her
>>
oh my days is it meriigpt hour already
>>
im so glad merii added the chatgpt bot to the meriicord it makes it so much easier for us to flood the thread
>>
you all were shitting you pants at the prospect of joining the movie nightcord and now you have the gall to pretend youre actually in the meriicord?
>>
shittin me britches innit
>>
shes right thats pretty ridiculous behavior
>>
i was trying to get a boner from this game
i need help
>>
i joined the movie nightcord actually where were you?
>>
bones
>>
rag and boner man 2
>>
ok but whens movie night
>>
yeah im an ehper *barb fishes for 20mins then logs out*
>>
im free now shall i roll up another discord server?
>>
>>492924617
beast
>>
Wow I never posted here before. Now that I decide to peek again in 2024 to realize what new OSG is all about I thinks to myself: "Wow what a bunch of gay nigger shit heads UWUlarping Ack! Ack! Ack!". I'll keep my thoughts to myself I hope no one is listening to my inner dialogue :o.
>>
shut up namefag
>>
cupid hit me cupid hit me with precision
>>
i gave a second chance to cupid but now im out here feeling stupid
>>
File: 1669910410539763.jpg (14 KB, 149x143)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
alexa was there leagues before leagues4
>>
>>492925860
>>492925967
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-cwPFdAnB8
>>
News: Jagex is collaborating with the Tolkien Estate to add the land of Middle-Earth to OSRS according to a correspondent at Tolkien Gateway
>>
why does the song say she has foreskin
>>
she can have foreskin if she wants to leave her alone
>>
girl can i nibble on it
>>
oh my
>>
i was about to say i think ive figured out how to put my own files on cytube but given the sudden change in vibe i no longer wish to watch a movie with you people
>>
have to kill-
>>492927558
man shut up
have to kill kalphite queen for elites, dps'ing her down with blessed d'hide and a bp for her second phase, but she hits like a truck. should i bring ranged tank gear instead and go for 2 kill trips? Stats are 85s, 90 ranged and str
>>
collective punishment isnt cool its not my fault
>>
>>492927894
KQ is just incredibly accurate. If someone told me it's a guaranteed hit, I'd believe them.
Tank gear isn't really going to do anything.
>>
>>492927894
You're telling me to shut up but why? I'm literally following the flow of the thread. We were making sexual remarks and mine was about a character in the game the thread was about.
>>
>>492927558
but that's illegal
>>
>>492928482
Nope it's legal. Gielinor doesn't have age of consent laws.
>>
barb fishing isnt afk enough
>>
>>492928640
Zamorakian hands typed this post
>>
actually nut bladder wrote those posts
>>
its normal in his culture, sheep reach sexual maturity before their 1st birthday
>>
there should be a right click drop all option
>>
there should be a right click banish to the quantum realm option
>>
that's already an option I click drop on my air runes and they all drop
>>
i died and logged out gonna go cry if theres a movie night i will begrudgingly return to the pc but i need to think of something to do on runey maybe pickpocket elves or something
>>
if you think about it botting it actually good for the game
>>
i have a movie downloading and then ill try to upload it to the tube as a test of my newfound technology
>>
>>492929205
lol
>>
thanks
>>
okay i cant use this method to upload to cytube because Error You don't have permission to add raw video files. also the one seed for my movie torrent has stopped seeding
>>
am i the only 1 here wit autism
>>
as for me i have toil tomorrow so i am not trying to host movie night again
>>
no i have it too
>>
I also have it real not memeshit
>>
i have adhd
>>
>>492930591
>>492930649
kool
>>
feeling gay tonight
>>
same
>>
is my post kool too you didnt repply to my post?
>>
im half gay and probably have adhd idk im jst kinda raw doggin it
>>
only half
>>
>>492927558
rsn?
>>
want to sell my blood runes for 300 now but it will be so satisfying if i sold them all when i have a big stack at 95 rc. what do i do
>>
>>492931024
crispor
>>
>>492931024
sorry i quit
>>
if i made a new account how long would it take to max it like 3 months?
>>
>>492931398
if you play 24h a day no sleep sure
>>
>>492931234
proof?
>>
i feel bad for that girl who posted earlier in this thread
>>
>>492931398
as a main you could max pretty easily in 3 months if you played 9h a day
>>
File: 21 kc.png (7 KB, 323x37)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
hahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
did anyone jsut see me log in or did the grace period work
>>
>>492931657
who
>>
why are you hiding are you tired of hearing about pork belly
>>
>>492931398
Lets say you're kinda good at the game so maxing takes you maybe 1000 hours. Divided over 90 days that's a bit over 11 hours of Runescape each day.
Doable? Yes, if you're a neet autist.
>>
you mean neat autist
>>
>>492931972
her >>492930865
>>
lets say
hypothetically
im a neet autist
>>
Im a noob and I can play 12+ hrs a day I think it'd be fun trying to max in a few months
>>
playing 11 hours per day would be pretty neat
>>
>>492930693
kool
>>
>>492927558
MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>492932595
thank you
>>
someone else make the next thread please im going couch potato mode
>>
heboxjonge maxed in 770 hours
>>
okay ill do it
>>
im already making it im halfway done wtf
>>
no dont im ready to post it once we hit 750
>>
File: 1709445249488913.jpg (26 KB, 277x300)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>come back after a multi year break
>somehow have killerwatts as my slayer task on a level 120 account
wtf was I doing
>>
new
>>492933230
>>492933230
>>492933230
>>
>>492927894
KQ ignores defense, just bring the highest dps shit you have. She is a notorious pain in the dick boss and a lot of people flinch her.
>>
>first purple
>lightbearer
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
my give a dangs are on vacation
>>
>>492940015
lol
>>
>>492940015
lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.