[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

3-Year duration 4chan Passes are now available for $45

[Advertise on 4chan]

Farm animal edition

>Play online:
https://lichess.org
https://chessarena.com

>Join our team and weekend's tournaments:
https://lichess.org/team/vietnamese-basket-weaving-forum

Previous
>>493428928
>>
>that edition
fucking kek
>>
"HUMBLED"? this zoomer has been E X P O S E D

somebody get him his engine
>>
Hans career is over
>>
Is Hans about to cry lmao
>>
LMAO
>>
Give us one last choke, Hans
>>
how will he ever recover from this
>>
File: Janelle.png (1.35 MB, 881x881)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
Janelle
>>
>won't even go for a handshake
buck broken
>>
File: IMG_4242.jpg (122 KB, 1290x1291)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
The only thing Hans can do at this point is to allow this beating he was given to serve as harsh discipline he missed out on as a child. Allow it to humble him so he can make a public statement along the lines of:

>This was a great learning experience. I received something that I never did growing up: consequences for my actions. I was humiliated, deservedly so, and I apologize for mischaracterizing arrogance for confidence. I’m now driven harder to defeat these people who assassinated my character, starting with me and what I did to tarnish my name. Once that foundation is established, which will be an ongoing process for my lifetime, I will build upon it a new legacy. Not to defeat this chess mafia with pride, but in superior tactics. Over the last few days the chess did indeed speak for itself and I’ve heard that loud and clear. I will be back.
>>
21-9 final score. Fucking brutal. I feel bad for him.
>>
>>493564567
He'll blame the mouse
>>
File: Obliteration.jpg (53 KB, 761x570)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/tzx0ic1DPy8?si=X5GtsBBNZ34T-b5Q&t=2723
>I prefer not even to beat him, I just would like him to not even have the chance to compete against me. My reign is going to be so long that he's going to be at the age where he can't even walk anymore and I'm still going to be winning.
>>
>no hans handshake or anything
yeah of course lmao, that's no surprise. gotta be le villain at all times
>>
Still better than gukesh
>>
>>493564670
>>I prefer not even to beat him,
Monkey's paw really fingered Hans right here
>>
did you notice how dejected and sad he looked immediately after the match ended? maybe he'll commit suicide lol
>>
Normally I'd be cringing a little but after all the shit he talked and how he stalled Magnus and the arbiters with bullshit last night, Hikaru slowly tearing him to shreds feels like the perfect ending to this saga.
>>
alright, back to hating hikaru now
>>
hansbros..... why did it have to end like this
>>
AREN'T YOU ENTERTAINED
>>
>>493565024
Not yet, I want to see if Hikaru goes for a Hikaru Nakamura Sportsmanship Award in the interview
>>
>>493565024
there's still two hours of the day left in france, he gets his regular lashings then
>>
Hans lost x2
>>
>>493565250
>fact is 3 of the 4 players here are on a certain level and one isn't
yeah he's gonna do it kek
>>
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>493565024
based
>>
>laughs at the commentators trying to praise Hans
fucking kek I love Nakamura sometimes
>>
>>493565817
he can shit talk with the best of them
>>
holy fuck kek
>>
HERE HE GOES KEK
>>
i hate hikaru so much
>>
Kramnik SEETHING
>>
>>493566149
Hey Hans, don't you have a hotel room to destroy?
>>
>>493566149
for what? he's giving back what's been given to him
I don't shit talk people normally but if people do so to me I'll do it back
>>
>>493566313
he runs a chess mafia
>>
>>493565250
As requested
>>
>Levy's opponents in New York knew how to play these positions better than Hans did
absolute top kek
>>
>>493566489
IMs won
>>
>>493566489
>Maybe you'd have done better if you played Hans every round.
Absolutely killed him.
>>
>Interviewer: Hey this guy is shitting on you
Which option do you take
>"h-he has a point"
>insult him back
>"Who cares"
>>
>>493566605
holy fuck did he actually say that I stopped watching
>>
>>493564937
Genuinely hope so
>>
Hikki even tears up about how much he loves himself at the end lmfao
>>
>>493566713
Yup. Said it right after the other remark.
>>
Hans got his ass handed bros...
>>
absolute Cleveland Steamer of a match
>>
What/who raped Hans' ass the worst?
The buttplug, Magnus or Hikaru?
>>
>and here's the interview with the one person capable of tard wrangling this guy
>>
>that lack of eye contact
Lmao
>>
>that broken voice
Hans might start crying live any second
>>
>>493566746
No, it was about the fact he was hated by fans through much of his career and now is a somewhat beloved figure in the chess community.
He's gotten emotional on stream about that before
>>
>>493567086
Hikaru by far, you could literally see Hans collapse vs Nakamura
>>
They look like they're afraid to kiss each other
>>
holy kek niemann plus danya is like oil and water
>>
>>493567110
oh I think we found a second person capable of tard wrangling him, he's got pretty quiet now
>>
someone tell Danya to ask Hans about all that shit he said in the interview before the match
>>
>>493566313
he's reddit incarnate. he has very little charm about him to offset his narcissism.
>>
what bizarre psychology hans has. he cheats, then wants to prove that he is better than magnus without cheating, while claiming all along he didnt cheat, yet knowing internally he cheated, and then being chudlike throughout all the games even complaining about magnus. you'd think he would have just embraced the show like a WWE affair and made some money and streaming off it.
>>
>>493567819
he's just really stupid
>>
the anon who said Hans literally refuses to take responsibility for anything is so spot on, he's so full of excuses for how badly he just got smoked
>>
You would think with how much you have to lose to get good at chess Hans would be coping better.
>>
>blaming the temperature
>>
I'm not sure "let the chess speak for itself" is what you wanna say right now boy
>>
It's worth noting that there were a lot of cheaters and cheater-apologists in the tournaments here. Wouldn't be remotely surprised if it's a lot of the same people trying to defend Sans "Choke" Machine.
>>
Hans wasn't loved from his parents
>>
>>493568587
because he got adopted and niggamura just took belt straight to ass
>>
>hans actually finally goes "let's put this behind us" in a proper speech
>"anyways, about all that shit you talked"
>>
>>493567819
he never cheated OTB cope seethe and dilate
>>
>>493568587
Maybe he had a bad vibe as a child idk
>>
>>493568587
They're literally estranged rn
>>
>"I'm probably the least likely to accuse someone of cheating"
>audience laughing at his answers in the background
>>
What the FUCK is he talking about
>>
>>493568782
Why?
>>
lmao based danya forcing hans to turn against kramnik
>>
>>493569186
When he was initially lying about only cheating "once or twice" in the St. Louis interviews in the immediate aftermath of Magnus leaving, he claimed he was driven to it because he was living on his own as a teenager and desperate for money. So he wanted to raise his streamer profile by cheating to be strong enough to play big names like Hikaru. In reality he's a trust fund kid who comes from money and his parents didn't appreciate him acting like he was struggling. They haven't spoken since.
>>
It is a little weird that Kramnik and Hans teamed up, when Hans is an admitted online cheater. And Kramnik's main concern seems to be cheating in online blitz chess, not OTB
>captcha VAXV2
>>
>>493569425
Do you have any kind of source for this or is it just a schizo theory?
>>
File: farm animal.jpg (79 KB, 1280x562)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>
>Danya has Kramnik shitting on him
>first get Hans to disagree with Kramnik on specific grounds
>second get Hans to praise Kramnik on specific grounds
>ask Hans whether the praiseworthy elements should be what Kramnik actually highlights
>conclusion: Hans indirectly asks Kramnik to shut the fuck up about Danya
It's like he's a chess grandmaster or something
>>
>>493569561
>Kramnik's main concern seems to be cheating in online blitz chess
because his main concern is not cheating, but his personal feud against chess.com and Hikaru
>>
hansbros... I'm literally shaking right now
>>
bro what is he talking about saying he can match Alireza, he just got fucking assraped by Nakamura and Alireza just smashed Nakamura and this nigger still talks like he belongs with these 3
>>
>>493569714
It's real, but I can't give you a single neat source because it's just stuff I've just been following for the past couple years lol. I think they might mention some of it in the NYMag article about him.
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/hans-niemann-chess-championship-cheating-scandal-interview.html
>>
>>493570014
He's delulu
>>
>>493570014
His brain is on survival mode
>>
Another great interview from Hans Goatman, what a legend
>>
What's with this one faggot trying to force farm animal
>>
>one day the chess will speak
yeah it's already spoken KEKW
>>
>>493570347
I'm not OP and I unironically liked it
>>
>>493570042
so it's a trust me bro and the famous article that made up shit about Magnus
nice schizo theory
>>
Rensch thinking about the money he can make from Hans
>>
>>493570386
kek chess told Hans "get fucked" twice in a row
>>
>>493570680
Oh God I wasted my time replying to an actual retard. Yeah sure, "think" what you want
>>
>>493570940
kill yourself nigger retard
trust me bro I saw if from the vibes is not a source
>>
>>493571213
Here is the timeline of events that nobody in the world would struggle with but you.
1. Hans comes from money. He is a trust fund kid. That's how he affords all this travel etc.
2. After being allowed by his parents to move out, he starts cheating in online chess.
3. He claims years later that he was only cheating to be able to support himself, acting like he's struggling.
4. From that point on he and his family is estranged.
These are all facts. What you're calling a "schizo theory" is just common sense deduction. I'm sure I'm still wasting my time laying this out for you and won't be responding again. But please know you are genuinely, unironically retarded and the only person here who should literally kill himself, being as toxic as you are retarded and therefore worse than worthless.
>>
Do you have a SOURCE on that?

SOURCE?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

SOURCE? SOURCE? SOURCE?
>>
>>493571985
lol
>>
cope & seethe
>>
>>493571425
nice jumps in your factual and objective schizo theory
yeah this really doesn't need to go further I agree
don't let all the toxicity from this awful awful place get to you or if it does all the overmoderated hugboxes are rightthere for you
>>
So Hans agains the World is done with right
>>
>>493572805
no. he's going to start naming the jew
>>
File: lmao weak.gif (4 KB, 227x188)
4 KB
4 KB GIF
>>493571985
> Oh, I analyzed and studied your writing style from previous posts and went over 300+ old chess threads, and figures, I'm debating a Hans supporter. A moron.
>>
>>493572805
He hasn't played against me yet
>>
>>493573052
Himself? He really is the next Fischer wow
>>
>>493572805
I doubt it. As long as whoever is funding the prize money for those is still interested I imagine it will continue.
>>
Hans Gapedmann
Reza>Chudnus btw. Total Iranian victory.
>>
>>493572805
That ended with Bacrot afaik. But in a spiritual sense it ended today. He beat everyone except Magnus and Hikaru ie the opponents who really mattered. He got obliterated by those two in fact. I guess he still has the good old Fabi cope of it was just blitz but it will be curious to see how he comes back from this.
>>
Hans Niemann was raped in the sweltering summer of '24 by a couple of Kingambits kek what a bitch
>>
>>493574214
The only reason the Fabi cope works for caruana is that he was actually Carlsen’s equal in classical for a short time, you can’t use this cope if you’re just thoroughly outclassed full stop
>>
Now that hans will commit sudoku I might become a fabibro
>>
>>493574616
Don't forget that Fabi doesn't really use the Fabi cope anyway lol, he accepted that he sucked at speed chess and went on to improve in that area.
>>
>>493575374
This is a Reza/Nodirbek general now. Perhaps your best course would be to tread lightly.
>>
I was wrong about Firouzja. He's him.
>>
File: 1724073969490939.png (1.74 MB, 960x1280)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
The Kramnik+Hans friendship is so funny. Of course Kramnik accused Hans at first but then they met up somehow, Hans flattered him and from then on the guy was no longer suspicious. Hans rambling in interviews and videos exactly like Big Vlad is just the cherry on top.
>>
Everyone stop mocking this 21 year old child. He hasn't even begun to peak
>>
>>493575678
>Hans flattered him and from then on the guy was no longer suspicious
The flattery resulted in Kramnik agreeing to train with Hans for a short period. I think Kramnik changed his opinion of Hans during that training.
>>
One thing is for sure, chuds got thoroughly humbled today.
>>
>>493575585
does gucci have a chance against magnus?
>>
>>493577271
I'm pretty sure Magnus still thinks Gucci is the future of chess even though everyone else is hyping Nodirbek and the young Ranjeets.
>>
>>493577271
Yes, he'll win
>>
Nothing better than throwing cold water on someone who comes out blasting moves like he's hot shit, calmly and emotionlessly outclassing him until he simply leaves the game.
>>
File: IMG_7543.jpg (409 KB, 825x820)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
Remembered this idea from the Firouzja Hikaru game yesterday when one of them got their knight trapped. I baited him into taking h7, then after Nxg3 his knight is be trapped. Game continued Kd2, f6, Bxc6 (hurr durr free pawn!), Kf7, errrr Be4??, Nxe4. Bye!
>>
>is be
Ah good, ignore that pls.
>>
I'm watching his Levy interview. Is he playing a character? If not, he's very mentally unwell and chess.com are knowingly exploiting him
>>
>>493580128
nothing better than doing the same thing except being in opposite roles
it's great watching opponents be positionally crushed and their timer says 2 minutes while mine says 6
>>
>>493581378
Good board vision
>>
>>493582378
Thanks. I was really happy that I saw it and nailed it. If I hadn't played Nxg3 first for instance, but immediately f6, he would have had g4 and then g5, saving his knight with a slight advantage.
>>
File: cat nut.png (247 KB, 718x603)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
HOW MANY HOURS UNTIL MAGNUS V ALIREZA. ALSO WHERE DO I WATCH IT HELP
>>
>>493581737
>Is he playing a character?
I get that impression. He has a history of this. I don't know exactly what flavor or disorder Hans has but it does appear to involve difficulties with social interaction. Re; autism, I'm not sure that is what Hans has. There are some other non-autism behaviors that make me think it's something else like schizoid type thing. In any I think he does create artificial personalities in a similar way to Hikaru. Multiple, which he shifts through over time. At the very beginning of the Hans controversy there was talk about him using some kind of fake pseudo european accent in his interviews. You can hear that in some of the videos before and during Sinquefield cup, before people started calling attention to it.
>>
>>493585998
Tomorrow. Starts same time as Hikaru/Hans match started today. It will be on youtube chess com channel.
>>
>>493587046
he's a chuuni
>>
>>493587817
That's a simpler way to put it, sure.
>>
>>493587046
The guy talks completely unhinged, he thinks everyone's out to get him. It's so outrageous that I thought it was an act. He has what Kramnik and Fischer have, I'm not sure what the diagnosis is called
>>
>>493590048
Fischer was nowhere near as much of a loser as Hans. Just listen to the way Hans talks, with the autistically put on accent and cringe overacting. Fischer was a genuine star with effortless charm and ladies on his arms. And when he went insane, he was genuinely insane, not leaning into le villain arc. He went so genuinely insane that he had to die in Iceland. Hans a pathetic imitation and cringe larper.
>>
*Also, when Fischer talked shit, it was because he was the best in the world and could back it up.
>>
>entire thread forgot carlsen was looking at the fucking eval during the game
>>
I left levi a troll comment yesterday and not only did he reply to it but he quoted it today in his video. I am a God troll and I am a Hans chud and I'm not sorry
>>
>>493590998
(You)
>>
>>493592304
when you think everyone's out to get you, things like that are why
>>
>>493590315

I adamantly agree with this. Now, I suppose I don’t mind Hans that much, but despite him trying to portray himself as the bad boy of chess, he is not a perennial super star like Fischer.

Fischer was a prodigy first, and actually let his chess speak for itself before he became cocky and charismatic while being interviewed.

I totally understand being an American chess player and wanting to emulate Fischer, but Niemann is nowhere near that level. He needs to work on his humility to avoid further embarrassing himself.
>>
>>493590315
>insane
Telling the truth about a certain group is insane now?
>>
File: 1668476270031756.jpg (718 KB, 2340x1080)
718 KB
718 KB JPG
>>
>>493567215
Unfortunately he totally earned that reputation pre-pandemic, he was the biggest insufferable cunt in chess since the late 00's and no other GM colleague liked the guy. Seems like streaming and money let him chill and be more content on the surface. That's cool to see, but the core rot probably still remains.
>>
>>493594670
Yes
>>
>>493596336
it definitely does. he can say some pretty nice things on camera but he can't completely hide how awful his personality is
>>
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx0Z7PHpEvtXRi_fJ25015XUvYW6QmM2Rm?si=iWNaIY_pNAUmsOtR
>>
>>493600561
>when you're an amazing tactician, sometimes that can work against you
ahh, that must be it
>>
File: life coach.jpg (42 KB, 720x445)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
After spending countless hours poring over openings and endgames it has left me with little time to explore the world outside of /chess/. Social life have always taken a backseat to my pursuit of mastery chess yet in the midst of this solitary journey I find solace in the presence of chess ecelebs who embody grace and integrity. They inspire me to strive for excellence not just in my game, but in my character as well. Their dedication reminds me that being a class act on and off the board is just as vital as knowing the perfect gambit, and for that, I am grateful.
>>
>>493600943
top kek
>>
>>493605401
>whatever it takes
It just takes a few batteries.
>>
File: IMG_7553.jpg (60 KB, 492x539)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
This image makes licheats uncontrollably seethe

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.