[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2646.png (2.44 MB, 1170x2532)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB PNG
My name is Ricardo Delgado. This might be dangerous to say and to share with other people because I think they will keep hurting other people but idk what else to do. I have since December 23 and probably before been under extreme mental stress by satellites using energy weapons. It reminds me of schizophrenia and i ended up learning about Ian Fishback. I wonder if this is what happened to him. They constantly use radiation and radio frequencies to cause my body to have effects. Most likely electromagnetic radiation and microwave radiation.

I think they wanted to use me for some study with an ex of mine named Yvette Ramirez for even longer like 2 years. We started to feel a connection that they tried to make us think was God. I have and this is gonna sound crazy but they can communicate through this technology like radio frequencies. Look up Neurolink speaking telepathically to devices. We were able to communicate without talking and it was really weird but we didnt know better. Again i know this sounds really crazy but doesnt Havana Syndrome and what happened to Ian Fishback really sound so insane but its true.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.