[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1575222687192.jpg (455 KB, 1920x1157)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>Breaking news:
CONTAINMENT in-game event is live and running until April 16th
>https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/rainbow-six/siege/game-info/roadmap
YEAR 9 roadmap has been revealed. 2 new operators, 2 operators completely reworked.

>Latest news:
https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/rainbow-six/siege
>Official news:
https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/rainbow-six/siege/news-updates

>Marketplace (early access, approval needed)
https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/rainbow-six/siege/marketplace
Full launch during Season 2

>Server status:
https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/status/

>/r6g/ links:
Pastebin is removed because it got removed
https://r6fix.ubi.com/
https://r6guides.com/maps
https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/rainbow-six/siege/gameplan

>Stat checking:
https://r6db.net/
https://r6.tracker.network
https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/rainbow-six/siege/stats
Tracking individual operator stats is dead, Ubi took down the APIs.

In the loving memory of /r6g/

>>1192778
>>1192778
>>1192778
>>
*reinforces your rotation*
>>
*red pings from your drone*
>>
*crowds your angle*
*stop watching it the second you leave*
*enemy pushes it*
>>
dude you saw him
>>
why is he there dooood
>>
*kicks facecam*
>>
*make bogus call based on sound*
>>
*scrolls tiktok during prep phase (he's playing as solis)*
>>
*gets spawnpeeked as thermite*
>>
*bans kapkan*
>>
*opens a full width headhole next to your mira*
Seriously though, why do they keep doing this? I get it, on some sites it's nice to have, but for holding double door on oregon basement, why on earth do you need to make headholes next to the window? Are you incapable of doing that minimal blind tracking through the wall, or do you just want to make it a little bit more fair for the attackers?
>>
>>1244886
C4 throws
>>
>>
>comp sweats
I fucking hate zoomers
Why do they think that playing to win in a competitive game is a bad thing?
Why not accept that these games aren't for you and that other people aren't ruining your fun, you're just insisting people come down to your level and getting mad when they don't
>>
>>1245004
who are you quoting?
>>
>>1245024
/r6g/ poster
>>
Jynxzi is streaming and currently reviewing clips
>>
File: 1694323299613820.png (205 KB, 386x409)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
best clip of the day
>>
>reached plat with no effort in 2020
>stop playing for a year
>since then my peak rank is copper 3
what causes that
>>
*doesn't vote during ban phase*
*complains about your bans*
>>
>>1245171
shitty aim
>>
>>1245171
so we're in copper
>>
>>1244893
But you put the hole for that a little... higher. I'm talking about the ones where it's an extension of the Mira window itself.
>>
>>1245531
hearing the audio in the room the mira is facing is important too. once it's smashed / open, hearing a close enemy on the reinforce or if they rotate to a different spot from the room is important info
>>
and well, in any particular site / setup it depends. having a soft wall implies you want some kind of line of sight (oregon basement ex.: pillar has sight into blue, deep laundry rotate has sight into freezer if soft wall is opened a bit), even in addition to a mira being there (again, because the mira can simply be melee'd, ash'd, kali'd, etc. which obstructs the line of sight)
>>
>>1245531
At this point I think it's due to the soft-destruction rework they've done to shotguns a few seasons ago
>>
I want Ela to choke me with her yoga pants. She would wrap them around my neck and drool into my mouth craving for air.
>>
>>1244715
>OP pic
Find a couple for every operator from Op pic.
>>
>>1245109
So stupid when he choose videos by x-box profile picture. When someone use his shoped face as avatar Jinxzy will open your video and react to avatar. So stupid.
>>
>>1245109
>best crrrrrip of ze drrray
I can`t even tell if this kid is as retarded as he appears to be.
>>
File: file.png (95 KB, 615x574)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
I am shocked
>>
>>1246091
so, we're in gold
>>
>>1246179
post rank
>>
rank
>>
r6g more like r6gold
>>
Why are we still pretending ranks matter?
>>
Yesterday was some cheater woth regular aim+wh. But today was a hyper cheater with nukes. Why they training in casual?
>>
File: /r6g/.png (26 KB, 517x388)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>
>>1246268
Sometimes they will run a casual to see if their cheats are working.
>>
>>1246268
Could be any number of things
1. Burner account after siege was on sale for dirt cheap recently
2. Boosting or boosting others so they can play ranked
3. Cheat dev testing new cheats
4. Retard with more money than sense
>>
Every day I hate the siege playerbase more and more.
>>
>>1246233
How else am I supposed to win arguments with retards online without resorting to rank dick measuring?

I really dont know why anyone would want to play ranked when it's just worse standard.
>>
>>1246329
Except rank literally does not matter in Ranked 2.0, it's no longer an achievement or indicator of skill.
>>
>>1245832
he's playing a character kek, i think he's entertaining since he shits on people who are bad at the game, streamers don't usually do that.
>>
>>1246330
I know Im being sarcastic
>>
>>1246336
>he's playing a character
It could be the reason. He is skillful- that`s for sure.
>>
>>1246330
>>1246233
Not sure how people are still confused by 2.0
Once you lose roughly the same amount of RP as you gain, that's your real rank.
I'd say the average player probably places one or two metals higher than they did in 1.0
aka
silvers now land gold
plat -> em
ect

Most of the legitimate arguments against rank as an indicator of skill apply to 1.0 too
>>
>>1246316
so true, wish I had a stack
>>
>>1246233
The only people who don't care about ranks are:
1) people with a kd below 1.0
2) people hardstuck below platinum
>>
>>1246452
Most people think the only way to win is high K/D, and don't understand basic things like KOST or communication, so they get mad that they lots of kills but aren't the highest rank possible.
>>
>>1246606
extremely true.
I think the average player sees a 1.3 KD gold as a better player than a 0.8 Diamond
>>
>>1246180
>>
File: 1698696193031858.jpg (35 KB, 474x593)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>containment is out
>challenge for the extraction vigil set is not
>>
>>1246801
I-I kneel...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198 KB, 1280x720)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
How the fuck i put Talon shield and not randomly stand up afterwards? It's so annoying when you don't know what happens next. You always have to be ready to press C button so you don't get smoked.
>>
>>1247288
Doesn't happen on controller, try rebinding the key
>>
>>1247289
what key? I placing the shield and 50% of time i stand up after.
>>
>>1247296
pretty sure it puts you in whatever stance you were before placing, so place while crouching
>>
Third day in a row i met a hacker in casual.
>>
>>1247299
lol
>>
>>1247298
Make sense, I will try it.
>>
>>1247299
R6 tracker has this feature where you can fill out a pregenerated tweet and attach visual evidence and post it on Twitter under a certain hashtag which the devs claim it to be "watched by ubisoft". It's a bit of a hit or miss, my last report shows a guy very clearly walling, and hasn't been banned since (roughly a month), but the one before that got banned in 24 hours.
Also, you can open a support ticket directly on ubi's support page, as well as reporting these people once more in the match replay.
I might be a little on the autistic side, but whenever I encounter these bitches and have a spare 10-15 minutes, I'll always do the steps above. Could be placebo idk
>>
>3 out of 6 games I played tonight had cheaters
Yeah cool, guess I'm not playing this season either.
>>
>>1247533
Why? I am not reporting them even through game.
>>
File: montistrong.png (233 KB, 432x426)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>FIXED - Barbed wire requires more shield-melee attacks to be destroyed than intended.

>>1247299
>>1247549
got lucky and only had 1 out of 10 yesterday (that I noticed)
>>
>>1247585
>FIXED - Barbed wire requires more shield-melee attacks to be destroyed than intended.
nice I thought this was a hidden nerf or something
>>
>>1247590
Same wtf
>>
File: elite portrait.png (532 KB, 436x736)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
Do you rate?
>>
>>1247585
>update: we made shields ever more cancer
Thanks

>>1247663
Too bad you're never gonna use it with that 80% ban rate.
>>
>>1247664
Just wait for that Season 2 nerf
>>
>>1247666
How are they gonna nerf him Satan?
>>
>>1247668
Mines no longer bulletproof + he's losing one of them
>>
Containment is actually fucking dogshit. At least everything in this collection is fucking hideous garbage so I don't need to play this retarded mode.
>>
>>1248039
the cosmetics look worse
I think goobisoft has run out of ideas for new events
>>
>>1248039
>>1248246
>fucking dogshit
>cosmetics look worse
hard agree
>>
Shotgun on Deimos? y/n
>>
>>1248494
Gonna be a yes for me but not on all sites
>>
>it's another "fighting the entire enemy team because youre the only guy who stayed on site" episode
>>
https://twitter.com/KingHiperzz/status/1777795405792641261
Somebody please give Macie some help, he's getting serious at this point
>>
>>1248678
>tactical advantage
I usually agree with macie but standing still holding a common angle you're going to get slammed by peeker's advantage every single time. he should have held an off angle or played around the corner and swung when he heard him coming down the stairs.
>>
>>1248039
Last night I realized I had to get 2 wins for the free pack, won one, lost one, then the queue for the third match reached 10 minutes then I logged off. GMT 20:00-ish, EU servers.

>>1248494
I'd say no, the revolver is more than enough soft destruction imo

>>1248648
This is one of my pet peeves. I'm teamkilling if
>you try the same spawnpeek twice, regardless if it worked the first time or not
>you're bottomfragging and pick cav/pulse/vigil/any selfish fragging operator
>you didn't reinforce a single thing before the end of prep phase
>and generally if you die in the first minute of the round as your main job is to waste time and you do not achieve that by dying
At this point I'm used to being the wall denial guy, or if not that, than the jager/wamai/mute guy, but damn, seeing the 0-3 locking in the cav kills me inside a little bit every time.
>>
File: retards.jpg (73 KB, 502x577)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>1v3
>put a drone on your flank
>"Can someone watch that for me”
>no response
>get shot from the flank
>13 year old kid suddenly finds his mic
>“so we’re in copper”
>13 year old kid doesn’t use comms for the rest of the match
this game is genuine dogshit, holy fuck
>>
>>1248976
>trusting randoms to look away from tiktok for 2 seconds
heh rookie mistake
>>
File: file.png (1.37 MB, 1363x771)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>1245822
>couple
Me. They should all leave Rainbow, become my wives and join my harem. I will then cum inside each and every one of them and put babies in their tummies (the good ending).
>>
>>1249025
They leave Rainbow becasue of you?
>>
>>1248039
I got the Zofia LMG on my first pack lol, the only thing good in the entire collection.
>>
File: jynxzi.jpg (83 KB, 1600x900)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>screams at camera at eardrum shattering levels
comedy gold
thank you downs syndrome retard for bringing 50k zoomers to siege
>>
>>1249109
Yep I've noticed a lot of obnoxious faggots in this game now.
It was already kind of like that before jynxci got big.
>>
>>1249109
Amen. Many times you see in chat GOOORAIM now.
>>
>>1249109
The game had already gone to absolute shit when I quit. The influx of annoying tiktok retards is an icing on the cake. Now I know I'm 100% never touching this pile of garbage again.

t. played the game from 2016 to 2021
>>
>>1249146
and don't come back
>>
>>1249109
He also smacks his web camera all the time. Sometimes even sucks his toes. This fella must be a special kid.
>>
Okay. I received invitation to the market place. From 3 my accounts only 1 still not uproved. I am not bought any credits with that account so I guess this is a reason for not approve it. Classic Jewisoft.
Already sold all black ices cuz it's garbage, idk why people worship it. Somehow black ices from 5+ old acc was sold cheaper than from my fresh 1y old acc.
From both acc's i am sold for 2000+ credits each. Already bought some cool (imo) skins.
Worst thing about the market is ton of "dead"skins with lowest price that no one will buy. Even if they make them for 10 credits nothing will change. They should make some sort of reforging to credits or renowns.
Anyway, is there some website where they update new added skins to the market?
>>
>>1249210
why do you have 3 accounts anon?
>>
File: cap.png (44 KB, 313x500)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>tell team to come plant
>they actually do
>>
>>1249232
I love Capitao so much it's unreal
>>
how long until marvel crossover bundles?
>>
>>1249227
I don't remember why i am bought the 2. But 3 acc is for female ops gameplay only. It's so simple, isn't it? Game is cheap anyway.
>>
File: Thermos.jpg (1.63 MB, 2671x4096)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>
>>1249210
>Classic Jewisoft.
>Owns three accounts
At a certain point you have to understand that there's no one to blame but yourself
>>
>>1245778
ela/frost booty is the only thing good about this game now after its been turned into valorant
>>1246316
>>1246454
>>1249146
Played since the beta and I can say the younger zoomers/gen alpha jynxi clone kids make it 10000 times worse than it was before. I used to make friends in siege all the time now there is more of a unfriendly immature player base. I was 14 back when i started playing and I wasn't obnoxious like these kids now.
>>1249112
>>1249109
I fucking hate this neanderthal the game is full of monkey brains liek him now. Every other lobby there is a guy pretending to be like him its so pathetic
>>
>>1249152
Go back to Fortnite. This was our game and now u sticky filth iPad kids ruined it
>>
File: ku3V2r5.jpg (672 KB, 1891x1600)
672 KB
672 KB JPG
>>1245778
>>1250145
waiting for her bimbo elite to go on sale, not sure if I'll be able to hold out

also they need to lower minimum price on market, at least for season uniforms, ect
>>
File: 1709485699681330.jpg (326 KB, 2048x1843)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>1250145
jynxzi revived this piece of shit dead game, i'm surprised it somehow managed to stay on life support after 2018. they were putting more effort into making operators gay or black or a painted hair femoid and banning people for typing bad words in chat instead of actually balancing the fucking game or fixing bugs.
>>
>>1250151
The truth is, Ubishit had ruined Siege way before braindead cringxi zoomer faggots invaded. All these kids are just a symptom of the problem, not the cause. The devs made the game unfun, reworked all the maps and made them boring and overly "balanced", made all the operators boring and overly "balanced", removed the old lighting, changed the art direction completely, added a fuckton of clown skins and operators. Most of that happened because of muh pro-league. The game went from a gritty, semi-serious FPS to a colorful clown fest on par with valorant, apex, fortnite and overwatch. No wonder it scared off all the oldfags who got into it for the atmosphere and that tacticool feel. Which are pretty much gone now. That was the entire point though. In the end they got the playerbase they wanted, the playerbase they've been trying to appeal to for years now, aka braindead tik-tok kids.
>>
File: IG_05.jpg (653 KB, 1080x1080)
653 KB
653 KB JPG
I went from Siege to Hunt. And it's great honestly. Never regretted a second of playing it. It has that gritty feel and a bunch of utility that you can use to defend buildings that sort of scratch that "old Siege" itch for me.
>>
>>1250223
AH, old lighting was beautiful and nextgenish.
And who cares about boomers, fuck them. Steam shows 50k online which is perfect for 10 yo game.
>>
>got banned in macie's chat for laughing at someone having an awful take
The fuck is with him lately, all his streams are just pure negativity and bans.
>>
>>1250562
I got permabanned from Titanium Rolo's chat because I said "why are you british"
>>
>>1250223
If you want to complain about the change in art direction sure, but old siege being "tacticool" is bullshit, people were just too new and unexperienced with the game to play it fast.
Ironically the entire game was "faster", all the 3 speeds moved at lightning speeds, ADS and strafing were much faster in general, not even mentioning the god-awful QEQEQE leanspam.
>>
File: r6-maps-bank.jpg (201 KB, 960x540)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
Am I the only one who fucking hates this map?
I never feel safe as an attacker anywhere and defender ACOGs are so powerful here
Basement bomb site is fun but the rest of it is cancer
>>
>>1250680
It's horrid. They were teasing an attacker-focused rework a couple years ago but that went nowhere. Hopefully year 10.
>>
>>1250227
I played a lot of Hunt with my friend and it makes me want to play siege every time. The BR format and running for 10 minutes to find a fight really tests my attention span
The gunplay is fun, but they mete it out in such small doses
>>
>>1250680
Just cut from back dont attack from the front ever.
Villa basement and emerald 1f are the shit that needs rework. Also consulate v1 was better
>>
>>1250915
Attacking from terrace isn't any better.
Someone always dies trying to clear janitor hallway.
>>
>>1250205
>putting more effort into making operators gay or black
i remember being like fuck this shit when they added Clash and I left for like 4 years
>>1250223
> devs made the game unfun, reworked all the maps
I thought oh cool at first when they remade 1 or 2 maps but then they started remaking all of them and taking out maps like Plane I knew the game was fucked. Just pisses me off cuz siege was a great mix of casual and tacticool/strategy elements and it was easily accessible. Shame
>>
>>1250993
Plane is an objectively dogshit map
>b-but it has soul!!
Kill yourself
>>
>>1250996
its fun as fuck what r u smoking? Not everything is about ur gay pro gamer bullshit.
>>
>>1251141
>most of the map is indestructible walls/floors
>easy for attackers to cut off rotates
>glaz/kali can lockdown the majority of the map from outside
>extend holds off site aren't viable
just because you're a shitter who doesn't know how to play doesn't make it a good map copper
>>
>>1250993
>>1251141
They never "took out" plane, it's just not in competitive modes.
Plane is fun for like 1 or 2 games before it becomes cancer.
I haven't played quick-play in a while so I don't know if Glaz can still snipe through windows.
>>
>>1251380
>rank
Just say ur under 18 bro and who gives a fuck? The game is supposed to be fun and chaos=fun
>>1251382
i never get plane on quick play
>>
>>1250993
>casual
That's the thing. They completely killed every casual aspect of it in a retarded attempt to turn it into some sweatlord e-sports wannabe faggot simulator and force all these pro league mechanics on everyone, not just ranked fags, but casual players as well.
>>
>>1251467
>muh e-sports bogeyman
Classic.
What "pro-league mechanics" are being forced on you?
What's stopping you from playing the game casually?
Pro players don't actually have as much say as you would believe, if it were the case Lion wouldn't have been obscenely broken for 9 months.
>>
>>1251475
>What "pro-league mechanics" are being forced on you?
Are you retarded? All the reworked maps. All the rebalanced ops. All the mechanics like banning operators, picking maps and such. All the changes to make braindead strats like runouts or spawnpeeks are non-existent because map design doesn't allow it anymore. They have made the game unfun.

>What's stopping you from playing the game casually?
The fact that they changed and killed off every casual aspect of it.
>>
>>1251480
>All the reworked maps
How does that have anything to do with "pro-league"?
A lot of reworks are actually very good. Oregon, Kafe, Chalet, Clubhouse.
Obviously there are shitty ones too but maps like House and Favela were never something pro players were asking to be reworked. In fact player slike Beaulo have said they prefered the older versions.
>All the rebalanced OPs
Again, this is Ubisofts spread-sheet balancing to blame.
But regardless, you can't seriously argue that some operators being completely broken are healthy for the game in casual or competitive settings.
>All the mechanics like banning operators, picking maps and such
This is only in ranked, the competitive game mode?
Casual modes don't have these dumbass.
>All the changes to make braindead strats like runouts or spawnpeeks are non-existent because map design doesn't allow it anymore
That's a very vague statement.
They nerfed specific spawn-peeks and runouts on some maps. They made runouts better in some cases like removing the cancerous yellow filter and glaring red text on your screen. Spawn-peeks and runouts are still very much integral mechanics.
>They have made the game unfun.
This is just your subjective opinion.
I still have fun when I don't have cheaters, which is the actual real problem with the game.
>>
>>1251484
>Casual modes don't have these dumbass.
Unranked does. Which was supposed to be a chill, casual version of ranked for training purposes or just to fuck around in it.

>I still have fun
Then you're a shit eater. The game is boring, sterile, unfun, gutted, neutered, sterilized. Capisce?
>>
>>1251488
there literally is no ban phase in standard what crack are you smoking
>>
>>1251488
>Unranked does. Which was supposed to be a chill, casual version of ranked for training purposes or just to fuck around in it.
If it's for training purposes, then why would it not have the same rules as ranked?
>Then you're a shit eater. The game is boring, sterile, unfun, gutted, neutered, sterilized. Capisce?
>It's boring because I say it is
>It's unfun because I say it is
There's no examples you've suggest to support this. You're a bitter, jaded faggot, your opinion isn't one I consider valid. Move on to a different game or stop crying.
>>
>>1251490
>There's no examples you've suggest to support this
The entire game in its current state is one huge example.

>Move on to a different game
I have. And am now shitting on this pile of garbage.
>>
>>1251491
>The entire game in its current state is one huge example.
I accept your concession.
>I have. And am now shitting on this pile of garbage.
Doesn't sound like you've moved on if you're still shitposting here.
>>
There is a way to transfer this to another account? Ubisoft gift allows battle pass gift only, it is sucks because battle passes skins suck.
Market system works in ranked way, the oldest order trade first. I thought about selling rare item that none have for picrl price but i do not have this rare item either.
Any solution?
>>
>>1251546
They're tied to account
>>
>>1249210
You sound mentally ill
>>
File: 1697135525711133.jpg (69 KB, 594x565)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>1249345
>But 3 acc is for female ops gameplay only. It's so simple, isn't it? Game is cheap anyway.
>>
>>1251602
Yes. I shouldn't ask anything here. I never have any answer itt for years. Reddit knows more, I should go there.
>>
>>1251777
Nice trips
>>
File: nice drone bro.png (77 KB, 300x500)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
there are no words for how much I fucking hate this operator
>>
Rainbow SEX SEX SEX Siege
>>
File: solis unmasked.png (406 KB, 501x373)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>>1252960
Yeah but consider this
>>
>>1253005
Frost is cuter
>>
>>1252960
Part of the cancer that is killing the game actually.

>>1253005
Has the face of a pitbull
>>
>>1252960
>>1253040
Sexiest voice in the game thoughbeit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lFFxHdKSaw&t=606s
>>
File: 1694793496729527.png (568 KB, 960x792)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
So we all agree that containment is dogshit, right?
>>
PC bros ITT< could you beat Stompn?
>>
>>
File: 1712794958789253.jpg (14 KB, 399x303)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>game is 2-3 border
>me and a friend are in a group and the other 3 teammates are in their group
>been screaming at us for dumb reasons for nearly the entire match so we just mute them
>get put at 2F Armory even though we have lost there twice
>get teamkilled by one of them at start
>the other is trying to find my friend
>friend nitros the soft wall and kills the guy hunting him before getting killed by the other teammate
>absolute clown car of Attackers rush in and win the match

If ya wanna throw a match cause you wanna scream and act like a nigger throw the game right
>>
>Operation True Promise
Kino
KINOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>only ever solo queue
>have 0.65 KD
>in mid emerald
why the hell won't ubi drop my rank and let me get some frags? I get endless harassment for my KD and its not fun getting slammed so much
>>
>>1251141
>>1251461
Maybe plane would be fun if people were still naive, but the only times I've been on it, its everyone abusing all the broken elements of the map
Nothing chaotic about being completely locked down as a defender
>>
>>1251546
You should gift yourself the battle pass anyways, since you can sell the content from it + get some reknown boosters.
Only other way is the sell an obscure item on main and have this account overpay for it, but good luck with that
>>
File: up5rquq281uc1.png (48 KB, 864x1290)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>1254063
Already did with a bp gift. If they keep minimum price as 120 there is good chance to sell it for the same price in future, almost.
About transfer between accounts I read all stuff on reddit. It really expensive and risky with Ubisoft system. They should start copy more features from Steam where is no problem with that. At least make graph system to see price changes.
>>
File: hereford.png (1.36 MB, 1056x647)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
Hereford deserves to be in ranked over dogshit like Emerald Plains and Outback.
>>
Jinxzi is streaming
>>
>>1254772
>Outback
>Bad
This is truly one of the best maps to attack in the game idk why people say it's bad. Drone and enter the opposite side as point, and then claymore in shark and bull to take upstairs entirely.
It's definitely defender sided for super coordinated teams but that's incredibly rare. Just don't jam your face into the window of the objective and you're fine.
>>
>>1255113
nta, but I hate any map where attackers have to use catwalks that press them up against the windows/breach they want to enter.
Makes you sitting ducks for defender peeks/runouts
everything has counterplay ofc, but as solo queue it is painful
>>
>>1255113
>This is truly one of the best maps to attack in the game idk why people say it's bad. Drone and enter the opposite side as point
the attacker entry points are ass. garage is not free and neither is dorms. in general it's just a claustrophobic map that feels like you'll get shot in the ass or prefired at any moment.
>>
revolver monty is the meta now boys
>>
>>1254772
Why don't people like Emerald Plains? Good as any other map in the pool imo. I'm with others that Outback is pretty shite as far as being runout / spawnpeek heavy.
>>
>>1255412
Horrid colours
>>
>>1255412
It's reskinned bartlett and bartlett was the worst map in the game. I know how to play the map I just fundamentally do not enjoy it.
>>
>>1255412
bloat labyrinth, I can't clear the lurks as solo Q, and defending the sites have more than the average 2/3 entries, so I can't anchor them well.
Only site that gels with my brain is kitchen
>>
>Ready of Not source code has leaked
Good riddance.
Siege won and now has no competitors
>>
File: not ready.webm (2.61 MB, 1280x720)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB WEBM
>>1256210
>>
>almost 100k players
>keep running in to the same faggots sweating quick match day after day
The matchmaking in this game is dogshit
>>
>>1256840
This. I met that streamer from Sweden about 10 times in quicks last year. Divide those 100k at server locations and you will get 10k players from your region.
>>
>>1255412
Emerald Plains, Lair, and the Consulate rework all have the same problem. Rather than be designed to be a place where people would work/visit they're designed like obstacle courses.

Getting from one corner of coastline or villa means going to a hallway and taking it from one room to another.
In the newer maps, you have to bob and weave through a labyrinth of similarly designed small rooms without defining characteristics.
>>
Finally we're back to the old based Deimos menu
never bring back Containment again
>>
>>1257230
Are you Jinxzy? Why we should listen to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
Lair is a 7/10 map
>>
I dont like how deimos's revolver has less recoil than the 357s
>>
>>1254772
Hereford is too dark
>>
>>1257444
my head canon is that the perceived recoil is lower because Deimos is better at handling it
>>
File: current-state-of-r6s.jpg (93 KB, 614x410)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>1257614
> because Deimos is better at handling it
That because he is black?
>>
>>1257230
My exact problem. I guess with Lair you can kinda argue that it's thematically fitting since Deimos is expecting Rainbow to kick his door in any minute (even though I dislike it the most of the new maps because its layout is an order of magnitude more absurd). Consulate definitely feels like a parody of its former incarnation though.
I guess the next map is going to be an American high school since they apparently are built with cover and broken up sightlines in mind now
>>
>>1257446
turn your brightness up cunt
>>
>>1257629
FORCEFUL SEX WITH ELA
>>
>>1257629
because he's been around long enough to have that level of experience with his signature weapon
You have brainworms
>>
File: real.png (413 KB, 903x379)
413 KB
413 KB PNG
holy shit deimos face reveal
>>
File: Z.jpg (6 KB, 213x160)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>1257917
>>
>>1257614
Either way its super lame. The damn thing is basically just a 417 with 6 shots
>>
>>1258301
has much better wall destruction than DMRs though, it's slug shotty tier
>>
>>1257645
The idea is by creating more small rooms it creates more options for both teams which I think is fair. Old consulate every game was the same. 2F? Hop on CEO windows, kill the guys on yellow stairs/cabinet, jump in and plant. Garage? Open the wall, breach piano, walk in and plant. It was fun but very repetitive.
>>
>>1257666
Explain this, big brain guy. How Deimos accepted to rainbow if he killed indian guy and some r6s operators.
>>
>>1258422
As far as I know he isn't in rainbow, he's just a playable character
Not that the lore is any good, or that I'm versed in it
>>
>>1257917
>face reveal
For what it's worth, we know what he looks like
https://jackryan.fandom.com/wiki/Gerald_Morris

>>1258422
He's former Rainbow in custody, and they're essentially using him for training.
He's playable because he's a prisoner of Rainbow.
>>
Im betting recruits got passive to pickup shit, your buck dies u can pick up his shotty and put it on gun.
>>
>>1258620
They're the mobile recruits
>>
>>1258625
Ubi said they got a gadget and something that has never been done in siege before
>>
>>1258628
That's the Season 3 op
>>
>>1258620
would actually be a cool gimmick
>>
>>1258526
i know, i just thought the bug was funny
>>
File: recruit.jpg (12 KB, 468x57)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>1258620
New name for them just droped.
>>
File: EUr-JpjWsAALFcS.jpg (15 KB, 750x294)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Only brits likes that fucking Hereford.
>>
>hereford is too hard to attack!
>skyscraper defense winrate: 70%
>>
>>1259127
what hereford %%?
>>
>>1258620
I just want the GSG9 shotgun back on attack recruit
I wanna be able to rush in in the most retarded way and get fucking bodied immediately but not before capping at least one nigga setting up his gadget
>>
>>1259142
The oldest stats I have dont include hereford since it was taken out of rotation so quickly.
>>
File: 09090909.png (483 KB, 618x618)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
I tell you this. This game have one of the best loot sytem I ever met. Similar system had Overwatch 1. You can get almost all skins in the game for free just by playing it. But you need thousends of hours. Marketplace helps with this even more now. You just sell old unwanted items and get elite skins with credits.
>>
>>1259127
How the fuck is skyscraper that defender sided?
>>
barraim
>>
File: 1673899453398901.webm (896 KB, 288x360)
896 KB
896 KB WEBM
>take a break from game for a month or so
>come back
>first game
>recruit stack
>second game
>recruit stack with cheeki breeki hardbass mic spam
>>
I... love Kaid methinks
>>
>>1260421
> methinks
What's that? Balls?
>>
year 2 baby reacts to OG siege https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGnYseCtlfE
>>
>>1260631
I'm a Y2S1 baby don't bully pls (I played closed alpha though, back when Plane wasn't even texturized)
>>
File: 1713556360839843.jpg (147 KB, 1290x1678)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>know all the map layouts perfectly
>know that players tend to stand in certain places
>attack
>look at the place through a barricade
>start shooting
it usually grants me a kill once every 2 games or so, I've been doing this for 3 years now
>>
>>1260631
I've played since BB was released, I think the "nostalgia" for "old siege" is stupid. The game was in a really rough state, the only thing I miss is not having lobbies full of codkiddies and jynxci clones.
>>
File: 1403464516290.jpg (9 KB, 234x215)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>Playing Border
>Attack, 2v2
>25 seconds left in the round
>Lesion is in Armoury and Jaeger in Construction
>tell my random we can push Con and power Jaeger because Lesion's offsite
>he doesn't and I die to the Jaeger on a headpeek
>random kills Jaeger and Lesion is STILL upstairs
>it's literally a free plant in con because both hatches were reinforced, I tell him
>the random fucking plants in vent and dies to the Lesion who has been in fucking armoury playing vert all game
>ask him why he planted in vent and threw
>"oh i forgot sorry"
Bros....... I am getting sick of soloq, most people in this game are actually so fucking bad
>>
why did they make all of the sas and alot of other ops 1 speed from 2
you cant even cook grenades anymore
>>
>>1261125
Find a good idea for the next defender operator anon
>>
>>1260631
I'm not watching this
But I've been playing regularly since 2015 and the game is better now than it ever has been
The only problem is there are simply too many mediocre maps.
>>
>>1261168
fpv drone operator.
>>
>>1261197
i feel like echo/iana already got that spot taken
>>
>>1261201
defenders can attach utility to fly into attackers or drop ontop of them. the weight will effect its flight speed. it controls similar to a real flying drone instead of attaching to the ceiling
>>
>I've been playing since I've played I started
Prove it now, /vm/
>>
File: firefox_Re9yJWSZ9o.png (43 KB, 343x236)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>1261219
>>
>>1261168
Op with stealth drone. Drone with shitton hp. Drone that planting mines.
>>
>>1260631
desu the only things I really miss is the banger OG menu music and the more dynamic lighting/night maps
I'm still weirdly nostalgic about Y1 and some of the old maps tho
>>
>no misconduct of any kind
>get commendations
>get demoted to average rep
>>
Which scope do you use with the aruni dmr?
>>
>>1261487
A
>>
>>1261219
i have that one and the red one too
>>
I played the first S.I. map event and got some skins. After that i am not played siege. Is that every year event? It's like battlepass or just packs?
>>
File: kaiji.jpg (60 KB, 850x484)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
why does everybody have a five stack except me
>>
File: seconds before death.jpg (97 KB, 1080x626)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>
Jynzi is playing the final if you want
it's 4:30 where he lives lol
>>
i REALLY hate how you cant shoot while adjusting the zoom on kali's rifle.

webm unrelated
>>
>>1261944
>using pistol on kali
oh shit nigger what are you doing
>>
>>1261956
theres nothing wrong with pistols
>>
>>1261944
>Pistol
Anon what the fuck
>>
File: 1382486540507.png (286 KB, 425x635)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>>1261944
>has bomb planted on window
>doesn't just play top of small tower with a fucking sniper
>>
>>1262100
I forget you can climb up there. Ive also been burned before by people defusing from comical distances and dont trust holding narrow angles
>>
Why they reduce prepare time? Can't do shit now. Is it 3f bomb you cant even reach with a drone while prep phase. Same with defenders. For kapkan you need fucking sprint to place all kapkans.
>>
>>1262151
I assume it's a quick play thing, play standard
>>
>>1262152
>quick play
Make sense.
>>
Do you like this scope?
>>
>>1262336
yes
>>
>>1262336
It's upside down so no
>>
>>1262336
No it looks dumb on every gun
>>
They should add a defense guy who has a netgun, let them be able to launch nets at windows to prevent people mantling through or maybe traps them up if they do

Call em goalie or something iunno
>>
>>1261320
There should be a drone that walks to wherever you command it to go, and then it would be a mobile proximity alarm. Make it indestructible while inactive but you can only send it to places in view.
>>
>>1262336
imo the best acog in the game but it filters everyone via aesthetics bullshit
>>
All scopes are shit. This game is shit.
>>
Jynxzi is reacting to clips
>>
>>1262453
I prefer the non-russian ACOG for the same reason I pick reflex over holo and dot: I don't want a dot covering up the exact spot I'm aiming at. Having an arrow pointing at that spot is infinitely better
>>
>>1262502
very respectable opinion, i like having a dot on acog otherwise i might use the goofy russian reflex
>>
i want more sights, i want cahnkas holo on all guns, i want a cod4 red dot (make it blocky on the bottom so its not too good) , i want a reflex that has the old acog reticle but on a 1x. I want a new acog that has similar reticle to the ex 2.0 sight
>>
I want Twitch to push my crotch with her butt.
>>
Does ubi still accept people to the marketplace beta or am I shit out of luck?
>>
>>1263051
I thought you can just go on the website
>>
>>1263051
When does you sign up?
>>
>>1263055
You have to get invited to the beta to acutally use it, otherwise you can just browse it

>>1263065
About two weeks ago
>>
>>1263070
> two weeks
did you do all requirments? r6s level, no bans? Also you invested in r6s real money before (for credits)?
>>
>>1263074
Yup, got all the requirements. I bought a lot of credits back in like Y5 and recently after I got back into the game but that was only after I signed up to the beta
>>
>>1263101
I got my mail after 10 days. Try to wait more. Or scan reddit/r6 market, thet know way more than anons here.
>>
>>1263101
You just gotta wait yeah. But in any case, next season isn't that far off so I'm not sure how many more waves of invites they'll do desu
>>
I dont think i've ever tackled a shield guy as oryx
>>
feels like there's been an uptick in cheaters, any idea why?
>>
>>1264683
Game on heavy discount on the Chinese storefront
>>
File: RVDmCie.jpg (67 KB, 1532x515)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>1263051
I just got in today after applying about 2 weeks ago.
Goodbye to my R4C and MP5K
>>
File: XTxc5AobYX7zFcHLuHjQNG.jpg (1.65 MB, 1920x1080)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
1 kill
2 kills
3 kills
4 kills
5 kills
dare I say... 6 kills?
>>
>>1266362
I remember made 3 ff kills with him. Thx ubi, fun game.
>>
can someone fuckin leak the recruit rework i wanna see their gadgets.
>>
>>1266362
god's strongest argentinian
>>
>>1266224
Yes, you need to sell everything you can sell now. After full market realese there will be huge price drop.
>>
File: artwork.png (962 KB, 672x672)
962 KB
962 KB PNG
>>1267030
It's the same as the R6 Mobile recruits, look up some gameplay on YouTube or TikTok
>>
>>1267441
FemRecruit got me bricked up ong
>>
>>1267441
What the plan with them? Having double accessories seemed balanced enough
>>
my favourite part of the deimos menu screen is that one bass drop that keeps making me think for a second that the queue popped while i'm tabbed out
>>
So they love making brown skinned heroes, but they have no Domingo Chavez? Is he too white?
>>
>>1268329
it would be neat if they added him but he would also be like a thousand years old.
>>
i really do hate the loud ass noise rubble causes when you walk through it. half the time you cant even tell its rubble and it sounds like you knocked over a rack at a home depot
>>
>>1268329
>They're putting too much effort into making all the characters black and gay!
>Most of the original Rainbow was non-white
You know it really makes you think.
>>
>>1268767
the only people left giving a shit about ubisoft's hamfisted diversity shit are people who don't even play the game.
>>
>>1268779
> the only people left giving a shit about ubisoft's hamfisted diversity shit are people who don't even play the game
Also known as terminally online /pol/tards who legitimately think the word "Brown" is an insult
>>
>>1268779
>ubisoft's hamfisted diversity shit
That's literally the point of Rainbow as written by Tom Clancy though
>>
Jinzy is streaming, it's tournament day
>>
>>1269442
Without him there would be 10k online
>>
Without jinzo the trap lord? r6 wouldn't even be invented
>>
>>1269907
goor porst
>>
File: IMG_3881.jpg (28 KB, 555x555)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Rainbow is $10 rn, would be my first time playing but I enjoy shooters and tactical outfits. Is the game worth getting into as a newfag?
>>
getting real tired of people pushing doorway suppressing fire and taking no damage as they doink me in the head
>>
>>1270783
> newfag
There tons newfags like you in the game. For a first 20 hours you will play with them.
Anyway... someone havel link on the clip where total newfags gameplay is going on? It was Coastline bar footage.
>>
>>1270783
Do you have friends or do you have a high tolerance for solo queuing in a competitive team game?
>>
>>1270783
> Choosing Siege for your FIRST TIME playing a tactical/competitive shooter
Yeah, I wouldn't if I were you. Maybe try CS:GO, Valorant, or Squad first. Siege can be a very difficult FPS game, where literally every match has something different: Different ways to attack and defend, different ways to setup sites, different ways of planning, different angles to hold, different gadgets to use, different operators to play, and different qualities of teammates all at once.

That's going to be a helluva a lot for any new player to take in, and it's going to be an overall painful experience combined with a very steep learning curve.

BUT: Does this sound interesting to you? Does this sound like a unique challenge that you'd be able to suffer through, as you gradually watch yourself getting better in real-time with every single victory and defeat?

Then maybe, MAYBE Siege is for you. I'd wager if you have any doubts about R6, there's a good chance you're gonna end up hating it- and that's okay. It's not for everybody.
>>
>>1270783
It's going to be VERY hard to master, but with the latest updates it's also been much easier to get into.
For 10$ it's a great, great price. Bite it. You'll enjoy it.
You WILL come back here asking for tips, we'll be waiting for ye
>>
>>1270783
Yeah the game rules and there's a ton of tools for learning maps and shit
It's a tough game but there is truly no other game like it in the world.
>>
File: lal.webm (3.82 MB, 960x540)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
i really love playing outdoor sniper kali
>>
>>1270783
if you enjoy brutally punishing games then its a good buy. you will probably spend the first 40 hours getting mad but at least the game is in the best place its every been in right now.
>>
File: IMG_1391.jpg (2.7 MB, 4032x3024)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB JPG
>>1270783 (samefag)
Thanks everyone for the insight, I’m definitely gonna get it and play with some friends. Last question is should I get the deluxe edition for $10 or the ultimate edition for $40? How hard is it to unlock operators?
>>
>>1271195
the credit grind is actually pretty brutal but the season 1 operators can be acquired via little challenges and doing the new tutorial gives you 10k, enough to buy an older operator.
>>
>>1271195
If the ultimate edition is all the operators, it's worth getting that.
You really only need the base operators to learn, but it's nice to have all the options. Otherwise you won't have all the operators until like the end of the year.
>>
>>1271195
I play a lot, so it feels easy to unlock them all to me. Base ops are some of the strongest anyways. Just unlock Ace first he's insane
>>
>>1271195
The majority of operators are steeply discounted at this point so it's not too bad unless you're some sort of completionist
If there is a way to upgrade later I'd do that instead of committing to the full thing immediately
>>
>>1271178
>pistol
>>
Jynzi is live and streaming a copper to champion
>>
>>1271851
Why are you shilling for a streamer?
Especially a big streamer
>>
>>1271854
I'm one of his mods
>>
>>1271856
That's sad.
>>
>>1271860
You're coping
>>
>>1271848
literally nothing wrong with pistols
>>
https://www.ubisoft.com/it-it/game/rainbow-six/siege/news-updates/2D4HsYOBEEg0wEW5dim34o

MESSAGE FROM THE TEAM
As observed in the Balancing Matrix, there has been a significant increase in the presence of certain operators. However, despite this shift, their performance statistics do not raise any immediate concerns. Consequently, we have decided not to make any adjustments to the sights distribution in this patch.

It's essential to recognize that the graphs presented reflect only a small segment of the Ranked player base. Below those ranks and across the broader player community, the presence of these operators is considerably lower.

Their presence was higher at the beginning of the season and gradually declined to the numbers you see right now. This downward trend suggests that these operator choices are driven more by novelty than by overwhelming strength. We observed similar patterns during the 1,5x era, and based on tests conducted over the past year, we prefer a cautious approach rather than immediate reaction because the system is still too new. We believe maintaining the current distribution throughout the entire season won't compromise the overall balance.

Additionally, prematurely removing these operators could prompt players to swiftly switch to the next operator equipped with Magnified Scope. Such a shift might adversely impact the balance of other operators that have not received as much attention and are currently in a good position. Hasty removal would not allow sufficient time to thoroughly evaluate all the pros and cons of the new sights, especially considering that nostalgia and novelty are still influencing the decisions.
>>
File: F3VZFGva0AIZIHW.jpg (562 KB, 1430x2048)
562 KB
562 KB JPG
OPERATOR BALANCING
AZAMI
KIBA BARRIER
Increased by 10% the damage received by High caliber Handguns and Revolvers.
Handguns: .44 Mag Semi-Auto, D-50
Revolvers: .44 Vendetta, Keratos .357, LFP586
Increased by 10% the damage received by Medium caliber Submachine Guns and Assault Rifles.
Submachine Guns: K1A, P90, UMP45, Vector.45 ACP
Assault Rifles: 416-C Carbine, 552 Commando, 556XI, AK-12, AR33, AUG A2, C7E, C8-SFW, Commando 9, F2, F90, G36C, L85A2, PARA-308, POF-9, R4-C, SC3000K, Type-89
Increased by 5% the damage received by High caliber Assault Rifles and Light Machine Guns.
Assault Rifles: AK-74M, ARX200, M4, M762, Mk17 CQB, Spear .308, V308
Light Machine Guns: 6P41, ALDA 5.56, DP27, G8A1, LMG-E, M249, M249 SAW, T-95 LSW
The weapon base damage, the damage drop-off curve, the distance to the barrier, and the barrier resistance are just a few of the variables we need to consider for the +100 weapons available when balancing this system. We were already aware that the Kiba Barriers might still require too many bullets to be destroyed by certain weapons. However, we wanted to be cautious not to render the barriers completely ineffective now that every operator will be able to deal with them. As a result, we opted for an initial release with barriers that remain robust. Our plan is to iterate, seeking the optimal balance while closely monitoring the impact of each adjustment.

Despite the data is showing that the new feature is being utilized, the lifespan of the barriers hasn't significantly changed. This suggests that Attackers continue to face challenges when dealing with them. Explosives and melee attacks remain the primary methods of destruction, making the risk associated with shooting at a barrier still high enough to favor the use of explosives.
>>
File: 1640549608482.png (546 KB, 498x617)
546 KB
546 KB PNG
IANA
LOADOUT
Secondary Gadgets: Added Impact EMP Grenade. Removed Stun Grenades.
Considering her ability to bait defenders and facilitate re-frag opportunities for teammates following the hologram, she should be an excellent operator choice for support players. Additionally, her infinite intel gathering resources make her particularly advantageous in the current situation, where drones are limited. Therefore, we will enhance her support capabilities by incorporating Impact EMP Grenades and maybe look into the Gemini Replicator in the future.
>>
File: 1504552552284.png (588 KB, 1080x1080)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
LESION
GU MINE
Initial damage: Reduced to 3hp (from 5).
Gadget refill timer: Increased to 25 seconds (from 20).
LOADOUT
Secondary Gadgets: Added Observation Blocker. Removed Impact Grenades.
Since the removal of cloaking from his GU Mines, we've observed positive changes in his performance. Despite the uncloaked mines, the number of mines triggered per round has remained relatively stable, resulting in higher average damage than initially anticipated.

To maintain the core essence of the GU Mine, we have made a slight reduction in its initial damage. Our intention is to emphasize the urgency of removing the mine and the fear associated with encountering another one. Rather than an immediate kill, we aim to create a strategic window of opportunity for players to engage with the enemy.

Lesion's increased resources allow him to exert significant map control very quickly and block attackers' access to the building from very early in the round. Consequently, we've extended the time required to acquire the mines. While this may reduce early-round map control, it ensures Lesion's continued impact in late-game scenarios. He remains a priority target for attackers.

Regarding secondary gadgets, we believe that the GU Mines should be enough for slowing down Ballistic Shields and the Impact Grenades give him too much flexibility. So we are going to change them for the Observation Blocker, which also synergies well with its primary ability providing extra protection.
>>
File: yes.jpg (27 KB, 500x500)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
NOKK
HEL PRESENCE REDUCTION
Duration: Increased to 30 seconds (from 20).
Cooldown: Increased to 30 seconds (from 20).
The recent changes to Frag Grenades, along with increased operator access, have had a negative impact on Nokk's presence.

To mitigate this issue while we investigate other solutions to make her more impactful, we will be increasing the duration of the HEL Presence Reduction. This adjustment will allow Nokk to traverse bigger areas more comfortably without being detected in defenders' cameras and catch them by surprise.

ORYX
REMAH DASH
Will destroy Deployable and Talon shields. The dash is not interrupted.
We are updating the Remah Dash to improve comfort and consistency. From now on, Deployable Shields and Talon Shields will no longer impede Oryx during the dash; instead, they will be destroyed and he will go through. This adjustment aligns with player expectations, especially considering Oryx's existing ability to pass through Kiba Barriers and Reinforced Barricades.
>>
File: Sens_004.jpg (916 KB, 1920x1381)
916 KB
916 KB JPG
SENS
R.O.U. PROJECTOR SYSTEM
Max. Resources: Increase to 4 R.O.U. Projectors (from 3).
Despite the numerous improvements to the POF-9 and the additional utility that brings, Sens continues to underperform. We acknowledge the intricacy and skill required to use the R.O.U. Projectors effectively. The unpredictability of bounces can sometime work against you. We hope the new Trajectory Previsualization can help to improve accuracy, but we are going to allocate additional resources to enhance flexibility and provide more opportunities for error correction while we keep investigating new ways to improve it.
>>
File: 1503568011155.jpg (315 KB, 1157x992)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
GADGET BALANCING
IMPACT GRENADE
EXPLOSION
Damage: Reduced to 40hp (from 60).
Radius: Reduced to 2 meters (from 3).
OPERATORS AFFECTED
Azami
Caveira
Clash
Echo
Goyo
Maestro
Melusi
Rook
Valkyrie
Vigil
Wamai
We recognize the growing significance of Impact Grenades over the years. They play a crucial role in site setup, facilitate defenders' swift rotations, aid in clearing attackers utility, deny walls, and even eliminate adversaries. However, we acknowledge their excessive versatility, which prompts us to address their killing potential and wall-denial capabilities.

We have implemented a reduction in damage. As a result, double-impacting an enemy will no longer result in an immediate kill. Also, opponents must be even more damaged to employ a grenade to secure the elimination.

The reduction in explosion radius will yield two key effects:

Impact-Tricking countermeasures: Attackers can prevent it by positioning the hard-breach device as close to the ground as possible in additional locations, And defender must be more accurate to do it successfully.
Precision requirement for utility clearance: Defenders must exercise greater accuracy when dealing with attackers' utility, such as Airjabs and Claymores. This adjustment allows attackers to place more reliance on this type of gadgets and experiment with unexpected placements.
Our intention is to promote the use of the right tool in the right situation, rather than relying solely on something that can serve multiple purposes. Defenders have other tools at their disposal that can achieve these objectives more effectively. Our final goal is to enhance tactical gameplay and reward the correct decision-making in every match.
>>
File: 1503006148577.jpg (49 KB, 720x720)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
WEAPON BALANCING
BALLISTIC SHIELD
GUARD BREAK
Explosion: Trigger threshold reduced to 30 damage (from 50).
OPERATORS AFFECTED
Blitz
Fuze
Montagne
Clash
Our goal is to ensure that the Impact Grenades remain effective counters against Ballistic Shields. Because of the recent damage change, we find it necessary to adjust the threshold for breaking a shield owner's guard.

The guard break system relies on the damage received, and it's important to note that no other explosives have undergone alterations. Consequently, other explosive devices will now create larger openings than before.
>>
>>1272450
shield bros....
>>
>>1272479
it doesnt sound that bad, does it?
>>
>>1272444
That's a new operator portrait?
>>
>>1272450
and? you're just gonna have to be more careful around nitros, they decreased the damage from impacts, which I'm very happy about

>>1272479
yeah, shields stay winning, I'm surprised Monti's win delta is so average you can't even see him in the chart due to being him covered by other ops, there's no nerf incoming despite good shield players (read: me) having a 50% W/L ratio on attack (read: very good considering the defender meta)
>>
>>1272511
Shields are gay
>>
File: oryx.png (863 KB, 1216x759)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
>>1272548
>>
>>1272446
Oryx should just be able to dash through wood without the self-stun
>>
File: 20240427_203514.jpg (173 KB, 1080x1304)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>1272442
>Medium caliber SMGs and Rifles
>9mm, 45ACP

>High caliber rifles
>5.56

Are they retarded?
>>
>>1272786
they're french please understand
>>
>>1272786
Does the M4 do that much more damage than the other ARs?
>>
>>1272447
Sens' sens just need to be less massive and collidable, theres too much random geometry in this game to get a reliable rou wall and they always end up being chaotic
>>
I would unironically use Sens if the gadget didn't have that horrible bright colour
>>
Sens just seems like a specialist character, you have to do some absolutely autistic research to optimize your gadget and then your team probably won't play along
>>
>>1273748
For sure they will always be a niche operator. The rou is great for big open spaces like the bank lobby or the villa hallways but they last too long to really help in regular sized rooms. I also just dont like their guns.
>>
*put down my armor plates*
Now I'm just a fat fuck with a gun
>>
File: rook zoomer.jpg (1.5 MB, 3500x2136)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
>>1273789
And that gun can kill 5 enemy operators
>>
Macie is going to kill himself ON STREAM
>>
>>1274014
why does his voice sound like that
>>
>>1274014
Donate him to stop his plan
>>
>>1269385
The "point" of forming Rainbow was to have a multinational special-forces team to counter post-Soviet multinational terrorism, this is explained in chapter 1 of the book. Diversity in Tom Clancy's Rainbow occurs as a byproduct of recruiting the best operators without being limited by their homeland, its not the point.
>>
>>1274398
Rainbow is a fictional organization
Tom Clancy created it so that he could have an organization in which white, black, Asian, Mexican, Russian men and women would all be working together for the common good.
That's the fucking point of it. The reasons given in the book are an excuse to have a diverse cast.
>>
>>1273789
good recoil/firerate gun >>>>>> any gadget as long as 1shs is in the game
>>
>>1274014
I don't even know where the seethe is coming from
Siege used to be way faster/killbrain friendly than it is now and he's pretending the siege 2 years ago was the "good old tactical days"
Is he mad his views are falling despite doing everything in his power to make the stream unwatchable?
>>
>>1274507
i think him having streams where half of the matches have ragehackers doesn't help
>>
The audio mixing for toob's voice is so bad.
>>
>>1274973
Hormones voice
>>
>Xdefiant releasing on May 21
Now shift all resources to R6 thank yoy very much
>>
>>1244715
How do you faggots still play this game?
>>
>>1275032
It's hands down the best FPS in the market.
>>
>>1275032
I just got my gamer group to pick it back up (none of us have played in over a half decade) after we got burned out on The Finals enshittening itself for months on end.
It's actually very fun if you don't play with any stakes (i.e. only casualshitting).
>>
File: 1698715846125892.gif (3.91 MB, 337x227)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB GIF
>>
File: 1708989328506133.jpg (96 KB, 823x995)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>1275032
Name one other FPS game that does what Siege does and I'll play that instead
>>
How do impact holes look like now
>>
>>1275179
Due process is similar but its dead
>>
>>1271195
O man... this guy missed the t-hunt grind: was grtn like 100k a day with the bois grinding hard; some of the best times in my life grinding 3hrs+ w/ some dedicated homies

Ur only gonna really play like 2 operators on each side till u get better n wanna explore other skills. I would get the cheapest version n get operators along the way.

Don't forget to claim ur free exp booster drinks from the shift+f2 page
>>
>>1275646
Thunt grind never felt much faster than just playing mp
>>
>>1276019
You never knew de way then; I think it was: old house, hostage.

You run upstairs on ashe w/ pistol and blast out the window with her utility, jump out and u complete mission in like 18seconds. Have claymore set up at mass spawn areas for when u grab hostage, which triggers enemies to spawn to prevent exfil.

Do this with a stacked team, everyone xp boosters on: it's like 1k a minute+/- for top 600+/- for last... when u get running like a well oiled machine and have a group who all knows their assignment: cha; ching.

The only thing that can even come close is top dragging every casual back to back, but even then, if u have a game go 2-3, ur at a deficit in comparison.

I think I got something like 500k in a couple days.. was hard work and there would be days where you'd get some shitty parties; but I was even in a discord specifically for it and everything
>>
>>1276024
Ah see near the end they put a cap on how much rep you got per game to like 125, plus a hidden weekly cap of around 5k
>>
>>1275040
Many years ago it was
>>
>>1276155
It was many years ago, it still is today. And that margin has gotten even bigger with the past 2 years of updates.
>>
FMK female operators
F Cav, M Mira, K Clash.
>>
>>1276198
F Cav, M Frost, K Dokk
>>
>>1275177
thank you for this lul
>>
>>1276198
Fuck Brava, Marry Kali, Kill Doek
>>
>>1276198
Fuck Alibi, marry IQ, kill Osa
>>
>>1276198
f frost m osa k gridlock
>>
>>1276305
Based DSL fan
>>
>60% headshot rate
how likely is this to be a cheater
>>
>>1276480
If PC then 100%
>>
>>1276198
F Nokk
M Solis
K none, all women deserve love <3
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (173 KB, 880x1266)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>1276198
F Thatcher
F Mute
F Smoke
F Sledge
>>
File: 3434634734234.webm (3.91 MB, 960x540)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
i hate how you have to make sure you're looking directly at someone or else they can just shoot your kevlar mullet which is directly tied to your central nervous system
>>
>>1276608
ive had people headshot me right through my shield while im charging at them
>>
matchmaking broken for anyone else? also anyone wanna run standards assuming its up tonight?
>>
>>1276677
Works here (Central Europe, console)
>>
>>1276611
Its only monty i have trouble with
>>
File: tier.png (220 KB, 1140x552)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
I love women so fucking much bros
>>
>>1276941
This minus all the asian women
>>
>>1276953
How come?
>>
>>1276978
Never really been attracted to asian faces, too plain.
>>
>>1276941
what the hell i thought curaçao was just metrosexual
wild
>>
>>1277457
She looks to be pre-op based on her bulgeless character model, I can still fix her <3
>>
File: file.jpg (28 KB, 400x400)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
this guy walks into site and slaps your girl's ass
what do?
>>
File: uYbV00jWNPg.jpg (145 KB, 593x807)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>1275040
>>1276155
I got back into it recently (because Tarkov devs shat themselves and I need something else to play now), and have rediscovered that I can actually enjoy it. It plays absolutely differently from how it used to play (much slower, less run and gun and more tactics), but I think that's a good thing actually. All in all, it's not the Siege we loved and hated, but it's definitely enjoyable if you go into it with an open mind and give it a chance. It's a lot easier to die/get refragged now, the hitreg is way better, the peeker's advantage/ping abuse is all but gone. So yeah, you can't be a braindead Ash main anymore, you have to use your brain, your drone and your gadget, and also rely on positioning and map knowledge, and timing, rather than twitchy reflexes, though that helps too.
>>
>>1277549
>It plays absolutely differently from how it used to play (much slower, less run and gun and more tactics), but I think that's a good thing actually
?
TDM meta still exists. It's a bit slower with this years changes but people are still playing to kill rather than take a site and plant
>>
>>1277594
Nearly every recent change has been attempting to slow the game down
>Q/E mash gutted
>crouch spam gutted
>jumpouts nerfed (again)
>operator speed lowered
>1.5s removed
>ADS slowed
But the longer the problem lasts the more the TDM meta is ingrained in every players habits, the harder it is to sway.
Ubisoft probably don't even want to impact it too much, because those players make up a large portion of the game and are unlikely to stick around if they're forced to actually sit on their ass and drone for once.
>>
>>1278016
This>>1277549

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.