[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (184 KB, 850x706)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
/ro/ is the slow-mode bunker thread for all Ragnarok Online related things. When servers are up and running, or a popular server is upcoming/recently released, we move to /vg/ under the /rog/ tag.

Previous: >>1259024

Servers:

>Project Sunshine - New server; Mid pop; vanillacore low-rate; 2x client limit
https://www.project-sunshine.net/
Rates: 5x/5x/5x

>UARO - High pop; vanillacore low-rate; multiclienting banned
https://www.uaro.net/
Rates: 5x/5x/5x

>But where is /ro/ playing??
Nowhere en masse. You can find a few stragglers on any of those servers.

>Basic resources:
ratemyserver.net
www.divine-pride.net
https://irowiki.org/classic/Main_Page
https://rocalc.com/
https://skillsim.irowiki.org/
>>
thread made by lardj 4leaf not in the op
>>
Why can't I see guild emblems? Not when I hover over characters or on the banners in towns.

Is there a command I have off?
>>
File: 20240425_122512.png (226 KB, 735x537)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
rate my skill build rog
>>
no friends.....
>>
fuck off retard making a new thread before page 10
>>
>>1265357
>no bless 10
Shit nigger WTF are you doing/10
>>
someone... be my ro friend...
>>
File: 1710651091009846.png (794 KB, 859x800)
794 KB
794 KB PNG
i'm considering playing sinx again
>>
>>1265803
Server?
>>
>>1265628
inns give bless 10 for free
>>
>>1266913
>spending 7500 and going back to town every couple minutes to re-bless
lol
>>
>>1266924
need to regen sp anyway
and i can warp back
>>
Vanessa... The bragi...
>>
Is there any interesting gimmick or low-rate custom servers available?
I do remember there was a server made to collecting cards only and filling an album... Would be interesting to find something like this.
>>
>>1267065
ccRO is the server you're thinking of, new season started some time ago and some of us are playing there
>>
>>1266913
Which server, SoullessRO?
>>
Are assassins good at anything? What's a decent build for someone getting started on a new server, katars or daggers?
>>
>>1265357
>dp and db at 10
lol
lmao
>>
>>1267995
double dagger assassins are probably the best farming class in many situations as you just kill the fastest without needing to use sp and avoiding damage with high flee. compared to hunters you do better at killing most high health targets in exchange for needing double the weapon cards a sniper needs or an icepick and needing some amount of defensive cards to boost your flee further since you will have to get into melee range.

as a dagger sin you can also trivially switch from using katar to mob with grim tooth since you will use the same stats since grim tooth or sonic blow don't crit.

daggersin for the most part just uses max str to reach the highest multiple of 10 str, usually 120 with the rest of the points in dex and agi with the less dex the better. equipment is highly reliant on whats available so you are just going to have to try out +agi +str +dex or hit gear until you have something.
>>
>>1267995
A great assassin isn't new server friendly and I wouldn't pick that if you haven't played RO before. Melee damage is very gear dependent so if you don't like spending a while hunting that stuff yourself you wont like it. If you're dead set on a sin then I would pick Katar, grab an infiltrator and grimtooth rachel sanc mobs for exp/loots. Unless you're playing classic in which case I just feel sorry for you.
>>
>>1268225
theres so much wrong with this, please don't mislead new players.
>>
i need a qrd on
>vincent
>terry
>tirion
>reptilia
>ratshitpiss
>the inner circle
>rance
>peonggy
>sunshine
hard mode: be unbiased
>>
so im kind of new playing on iro (don't start a comparison to anything please) and i had a few questions:
>what classes in a modern version of the game are good soloers
>what's the rundown on how gear works, I've gotten free gear from eden group, but don't know where to go from there
>how exactly do cards work
>why is this game so damn comfy
>>
>>1268377
everyone is a solo class in modern(renewal) ragnarok, knights and hunters have the easiest time probably.

there is too much to say about gear other than you want your stuff as upgraded as possible which is going to need cash shop items if you want to try doing it yourself. since you are on iro you can buy hand me downs relatively easy to start off.

cards do exactly what they say. what do you not understand about them specifically? if it's just super basics cards are a single use item that fits into a card slot if the item has it, you have to spend quite a bit of either zenny or real money to remove the card on iro. Once a card is in an item if that item is destroyed in upgrading that card is lost permanently.
>>
>>1268405
oh I see, I thought cards were consumables. That makes sense why nothing was happening then. I've been playing bard and it's felt kind of hard to solo, but I think it's because I'm using old potions? I assume there's potions that heal more than 30hp
>>
>>1268444
just go to any tool dealer, there's several potions that heal more
>>
>>1268357
I'm new to these threads, so I only know about Vincent, the eternal bard. Obsessed with being 99/70, he was mind broken by Thanatos' Yellow Key. Has never been the same since.
>>
>>1268785
She's transitioned and is Vanessa now. Please don't use her deadname.
>>
Alright I'm gonna play UARO should I make a Stalker or Creator?
>>
>>1268798
My bad. I didn't knew that the rumors about him (now her) locking away his cock with a yellow chastity cage and key were true.
>>
>>1268808
You WILL make a High Priestess
You WILL be an anon's healslut
You WILL be happy
>>
>>1268357
>vincent
see >>1268785
>terry
vincent but a gc sader
>tirion
ratshitpiss e boyfriend, simps for cats and is his current peon devslave
>reptilia (PBUH)
the saladdin of /rog/. killed the previous server and with it his former clique's reputation
faps to huge titty catgirls as he gets schizoposted by vincent and bullies alike
>ratshitpiss
retarded sex pestering tranny that unironically faps to ponies, groomed saladdin into a sweaty erp horse clopping session with him
>the inner circle
the basket weavers of the bullies clique, led by tranne, american healthcare, rance and relic
>rance
the villainous evil leader of bullies. relic's protege
>peonggy
filipino that does the inner circle's bidding as he faps to furry bara
>sunshine
ragna /v/ 3
>>
>>1268357
They are all good people except Reptilia. That dude is hot garbage that will use you and discard you after you are no longer useful to him. Never forget he excluded Newbie (nicest mf around) from parties, just because he was playing ninja.
>>
>>1268822
Where are Reptilia and Tirion nowadays?
>>
>>1268855
Reptilia is playing in uaro. Tirion got banned from sunshine after yelling nigger.
>>
>>1268850
NTA but he seems nice to people who aren't in bullies
>>
>>1268859
Because you haven't met him for long. You will realize the longer you interact with him.
>>
File: 1708866210282.jpg (2.08 MB, 2865x2026)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB JPG
>>1268850
don't think they are as a bad person as bullies make him out to be, I asked them on multiple occasions why they backstabbed their previous guildies and they didn't want to talk about it although I can figure out they carry a nasty grudge
>>
>>1268895
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. I'm not even bullies. I have known him from years since FFXIV and the bullies thing is just like the lesser of things he has done. Feel free to find it out yourself though.
>>
>>1268850
Spotted the cliquekek.
>>
ratilia stood out as an obnoxious tranny from day 1 but bulliekeks tolerated it and forced randoms to just deal with his faggotry.
ever since even bulliekeks kicked him out, ratilia has been absolutely obsessed with taking about himself in third person while LARPing as one of his many different personas
>>
>>1268984
proofs?
>>
>>1268984
translation into human speech?
>>
>>1269003
>reptilia groomed others instead of meeeeee
That's it.
>>
>triple posting seethe
KWAB
>>
File: illya.jpg (30 KB, 375x555)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>1268822
dog girls are the meta now
>>1268855
uaro
>>1268895
i don't really see a reason to talk about 5 months old drama that's being regurgitated in this semi echo chamber of a thread
>>1268822
>groomed saladdin into a sweaty erp horse clopping session with him
god forbid, the most i did was collaborate with him while alting after my ban and dev was quite clever about it
i didn't talk to him after the death of the server though
>>1268984
i'm in your walls!
>>1268908
i still don't think bullies gives two shits about me to keep shitposting me in-thread
>>
>>1269027
will you repent?
>>
>>1269040
he can't repent because he doesn't think he did anything wrong
>>
>>1269027
When are you taking my commissions you filthy furfag
>>
reptilia should be the mascot of this thread
>>
>played ro just late last year
>thought i was done with it forever
>just got the itch again
oh my god i must be mentally ill
>>
>>1269152
me too, me too
>>
Would you guys watch if i live stream kms while playing ro
>>
What are some good leveling spots for a level 43 merchant with a personal healslut?
>>
What happened to Dicey?
>>
>>1269381
Nothing? He's a normalfag painter with a gf. Still shows to say hello in discord once in a while
>>
is there a guild on sunshine / uaro
>>
>>1269407
both of them have /ro/ guilds
>>
I liked payon stories but I was so disappointed when I found out that the high level groups I had starting playing with were not only the owners of the server and their clique but also extremely corrupt. I guess if I had stayed in their good graces I could have gotten free gm generated items but holy shit I hate corruption so fucking much.
>>
I liked project sunshine but I was so disappointed when I found out that the high level groups I had starting playing with were not only the owners of the server and their clique but also extremely corrupt. I guess if I had stayed in their good graces I could have gotten free gm generated items but holy shit I hate corruption so fucking much.
>>
I liked uaro but I was so disappointed when I found out that the high level groups I had starting playing with were not only the owners of the server and their clique but also extremely corrupt. I guess if I had stayed in their good graces I could have gotten free gm generated items but holy shit I hate corruption so fucking much.
>>
thats the whole point of low rate servers, a playground for the corrupt gms and their friends while everyone else suffers
>>
simply evan
>>
>>1269453
yeah but if a play ground has some cool stuff in it it's still better than a playground that doesn't
>>
anyone wants to play ro?
>>
File: IMG_4335.jpg (163 KB, 1284x343)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
This is why you ban Russians
>>
All I wanted was someone to play ragnarok with
>>
>>1269531
there are fags playing on uaro >>1266644
alternatively uh make friends
>>
File: file.png (47 KB, 1052x412)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>1269527
why didn't they get banned too?
>>
i don't understand why do you even like to brag here when you don't even want to play with any of us.
>>
4leafms...
>>
Bill.... you messed up your screenshot...
>>
bills awesome and im happy another good player is around
>>
File: jNapb8k.png (167 KB, 344x321)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>
why are bullies so obsessed with him?
>>
>>1269633
Because out of everyone else he was the one who did actual damage to them during his crusade
>>
bullies who? it's all himself posting and pretending being different people to get more attention to him
>>
10 pesos were added to your bulliekek bank account
>>
>>1269562
>they
Those three are the same person bub
>>
when's next server? im bored already need fresh server too old
>>
>>1269745
Niggerdev listen to this schizo
>>
4frensRO
>Knight
One-Hand Quicken changed to be a Lordknight skill; prereq of level 10 Two-Hand Quicken
Removed Spear requirement from Pierce and Vital Strike

>Soul Linker
Knight Spirit changed: now alters Charge Attack. Doubles the range of Charge attack. While casting, the user gains Level 5 Kyrie Eleison. Damage is now a splash scaling with distance traveled, maximum of 5x5 cells. In WoE, travel restrictions still apply and the user will not gain Kyrie Eleison.
Crusader Spirit changed: now alters Sacrifice. Increases the range of Sacrifice. Taking fatal damage while Sacrifice is active will fully heal the caster and cast Level 10 Safety Wall. If this effect triggers, Sacrifice will be canceled and the caster will be hit with Level 5 Ankle Snare.
>>
>>1269760
desu it always rubbed me the wrong way that 1h quicken was the link effect for knights, it's pretty up there for shitty links
>>
Playing RO with a transgender. One of my friends is uncomfortable with her playing with us. Are his feelings valid? Who should I prioritize?

A lot of close, personal friends of mine are transgender. It’s the kind of thing where you befriend someone of a specific group, then they introduce you to their friends and now you’re friends with everyone. Their work NEVER comes up in common conversation. They’re friends like any other— we talk about games, music, RO, politics, the news. Just like a friend could work at a pizza joint, some of mine have sex and are transgender. Anyway, playing with close friends of mine, one of my players quit for personal reasons so I brought in another friend of mine. Let’s call her Jessie. Jessie joined our group chat, filled out her character sheet and started chatting with and befriending the other players. One of them— let’s call him Jax— added her on social media, and quickly discovered she that she was trans. Jax texted me saying he feels really uncomfortable playing a game with a transgender; I assured him it would not come up at all in the campaign (as a general rule of thumb I always ban trans and lewd themes from campaigns) but he said it doesn’t matter and he doesn’t want to play with a “tranny” and that he would not be coming to sessions with her. Should I… kick him out? He’s been around for a while and our campaign might be a bit fragile if we lose two of our long time players. Also, while I don’t personally think this is a reasonable boundary (imo he’s being an asshole and I want to confront him about this), I could 100% be wrong and would like to hear other opinions. After all, I was the one bringing a transgender into the party, so if there’s any semblance of a screw up on my part I better own up to it. And any sort of boundary regarding anything trans related should be navigated carefully before taking a decision. What should I do?
>>
>>1269775
literally just be nice to narue nobody actually cares
>>
>>1269775
i don't give a flying fuck what is past the screen as long as you don't talk about it 24/7 and aren't obnoxious to be around
also if you're going to bait you could at least make your own post instead of changing something you found on reddit and making it about trannies
>>
>>1269775
anon stop copy+pasting posts from reddit
it's less than a day old, even. https://www.reddit.com/r/DnD/comments/1cegrnz/playing_dd_with_a_sex_worker_one_of_my_friends_is/
>>
>>1269562
The bill mafia bribed the GM to ban the russians to eliminate their market competitors
>>
Niggerdev make a new server please. I'm tired
>>
File: 1689317732336703.jpg (125 KB, 736x681)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Why won't people that play Ragnarok online reply?
>>
>>1269828
>anon is like that picture
>they end up removing you and vanishing
>their thoughts become a self-fulfilling prophecy
I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.
>>
>>1269828
>>1269829
Just inject chatgpt into servers and you have players that talk to each other
>>
>>1269829
I just wanted to be friends, man.
>>
File: 20240411_231732.jpg (3.3 MB, 2734x2015)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB JPG
redpill me on rogue
>>
Not helping you ever, Rept.
>>
REPENT
>>
>>1269836
If you want to be friends, don't remove people every time you feel like you bothered them. Repeatedly ghosting and coming back is rude.
I don't even hate the anons that do this, I just feel disappointed.
>>
Russians having a complete melty in Sunshine Discord right now over being mass-banned
>>
>>1269838
Auto stealing while you're just attacking = great

Not auto stealing while you're attacking = bad

You want that elusive one rare drop? Or a lot of a thing? Rogue. You will spend several times the amount of effort doing it on other characters. Then you can pass all your nice stuff to another character.
>>
>>1269930
based, fuck russians. i don't even care about the ukraine shit
>>
File: putinbot.png (26 KB, 699x168)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>
Trying to get the hydra card is killing my soul
>>
>>1269938
Which server? x5 rate drop sucks, yes
>>
>>1269939
Yeah it's a low rate server with barely anyone on it.
>>
File: 1711546042397323.png (1.22 MB, 880x1120)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
Is the guy who made those images still around?
Could you change the text to "Taekwon Girl Mains" please?
>>
>pay money to NPC to get triple attack on rogue
>replaced with level 5 mamonite later while I'm traveling
what the fuck which trash mob hit me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>5x
>low rate
>>
File: 1702953164505577.png (3 KB, 375x357)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>1270073
We can't all be a neets like you bruh
>>
>>1270073
look at how they're categorized on rms, faggot
>>
Ordinaryman lets talk
>>
>>1270073
anyone playing lower than 5x when servers can drop after a month or two is fucking retarded
>>
>>1269152
I just looked up my old euRO account and thought about playing again after 4 years.
this is hell
>>
Does Rept like anyone?
>>
>>1270001
nooooo why can't I be a special snowflake that gets any skill I want with zero downsides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1270168
He will ERP with you for no reason if that's what you ask.
>>
how many players would you need to kill dark lord at minimum?
>>
>>1270251
1 asura monk
or 2 priests 1 sniper for comfy.
i guess 1 priest 1 sniper is doable too but fuck that.
>>
File: uaro.png (234 KB, 1231x1259)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
Maybe you weren't so bad after all Vincent
>>
>>1270322
What? explain
>>
File: lmao.png (174 KB, 2184x1167)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>1270338
The uaro guild is from an erp thread on /trash/
Had a suspicion
>>
>>1270346
Bro I'm on the guild and I swear to God I have never been to trash.
>>
File: trash.png (6 KB, 622x73)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>1270351
You can check the dates from the end of that last post and the first mention of uaro there
Sometimes ignorance is bliss friend, they are not /v/ anons
>>
>>1270357
What the fuck. I feel bamboozled
>>
>>1270351
>>1270357
>weird OBVIOUSLY tranny-pozzed guild shows up out of nowhere with """"""14+"""""" members
>couldn't even contain their ERP typing style even while posting here
Who the fuck ever thought they were /v/ anons?
>>
is it true that they lifted the region lock for iRO and you can technically play it from anywhere in the world now?
>>
File: 1713572216020908.jpg (11 KB, 296x297)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
there is nothing wrong with erping
>>
>>1270510
lazuline bro....
>>
File: lastthread.png (55 KB, 1108x423)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>1270510
>>
>>1270510
You faggots make it the entire point of playing though
>>
>>1270557
>gets levels and gear in exchange for making pots
What's the problem? That's a privilege.
>>
File: 3.png (82 KB, 158x247)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>1269840
meownfortunate
>>1269828
misunderstandings sometimes breed the worst of outcomes when it comes to situations like this, coming from someone who had that habit years ago
>>1270168
i actually do, to an extent
>>1269931
yeah i have seen several groups of pisslow level rogues when i was killing alligators
my concern is actual pvp/pvm though
>>1269845
i cannyot repent
>>1269453
ragnav3 will be renewal, trust the dev
>>
>wake up
>see thread
why are you guys like this?
>>
>>1270633
What's the issue now?
>>
>>1270635
idk I didn't check the thread in a while
>rept is back
>one of the guilds might have erpers in it (i don't give a shit as long as they play the game and aren't sweaty retards over it desu but that guild feels like it's worsening over time)
>some retard is still trying to start server war bullshit (fuck off already)
>>
>>1270583
everyone in the guild has been playing the game, if an anon wasn't online in the guild then they were probably leveling an alt or taking a break because not everyone wants to play every day and taking breaks is healthy
>>
groomer guild
>>
told you, never should have made that yellow key post. you made the schizo angry
>>
? thats not me
stop being disgusting
>>
don't fucking act like you're me, buddy
>>
File: ohnoooo.jpg (19 KB, 356x356)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>1270510
>Guys we are totally from /v/
>Why don't you want to play with a balding 30 year old tranny touching himself in drag while playing
>T-theres nothing wrong with it
My sides, no wonder you didn't mention this
>>
>Let reptshitlia in the guild
>Guild goes to shit
Yepyep, many such cases
>>
>>1270510
It's not me btw. Also no porn allowed on the server, they say about erping but i don't see any of them actually do it yet.
>>
File: 1686068997454.png (79 KB, 240x240)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>1270739
Also no more /vm/ recruiting. I'll get people in game instead.
>>
File: 31231.gif (1.69 MB, 498x278)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
>>1270739
don't worry we believe you
>>
>>1270746
Can't wait until Rept has his first schizo episode featuring you guys. You are in for a treat.
>>
>>1270705
vanessa...
>>
>>1270746
im sure the players there would have a field day with you guys (i play there)
maybe you should just stick to where you came from?
>>
File: 1690287287908.png (40 KB, 189x202)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>1270761
There's a thing called self-control which most of you don't have.
>>
>>1270770
asides from when you publically begged for sex partners in a 20 year old mmo and said:
"i'm autistic sure but i find it significantly less stressful to writefag than deal with 3d womens bullshit, sex isn't worth it"
that made no sense
>>
vanessa... the bragi...
>>
is this schizoid seriously scrolling through fucking /trash/ of all places for shit to edit and copy/paste?
i'll chime in and say that anon is based for hating women thoughbeit, that sentence makes perfect sense to me.
>>
theres literally nothing wrong with us erping it doesn't affect anything
>>
>>1270786
he might just happen to be a degenerate /trash/ browser i am too - or at least i used to
could go either way, really
>>
>>1270791
No one cares what you do inside your home, but not everyone wants to see it.
>>
>>1270794
I do
>>
File: 1684919950706.jpg (61 KB, 1080x722)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>1270797
Then get in their house.
>>
>>1270798
Shouldn't you be sleeping
>>
someone fucking save me from aco hell
>>
>anons are realizing that some of the erp shitposting for the past several years in the general is true
how fucking stupid are you this is an MMO thread, sheer statistics said at least one anon was being unironic

>>1270799
everyone should be sleeping
>>
You came to the thread attention whoring about a guild while discussing milking and erp, I am not new to /v/
Just like, don't publically write an autistic smut story as a 30 yo man that wants to touch himself while playing with others if it bothers you? Its one keyword away
>>
>>1270804
who
>>
>>1270805
>>1270786
>>
>>1270786
>>1270793
kill yourself immediately
>>
What's Vanessa's ign in the guild?
>>
>>1270861
lazuline
>>
>>1270863
Gay name.
I wonder if she plays dancer now...
>>
File: 1673367179564307.jpg (50 KB, 517x600)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
my autofollow isn't working on project sunshine with /nc off and /ns on or off, what gives?
>>
>>1270876
You might be have contracted the gay
>>
why are bullies schizoposting rept again
>>
File: 1693800817684304.png (122 KB, 193x332)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>1270801
I got you homie
>>
>>1270933
What a handsome chap
>>
>>1270926
>schizoposting rept
>schizoposting the new guild on the current FotM
>schizoposting servers for any changes that bother their autism
when are they not schizpposting?
>>
are the bullies in the room with us now?
>>
Once I'm done with Unicorn Overlord I'll start playing RO again
>>
when was reptilia never schizoposted desu
>>
>>1270958
when he joined and before he interacted with them
>>
>literally has an animal shaped hface

kwabberoo lol
>>
>>1270970
now repeat that in english
>>
>>1270958
american ponycare and vincent are active during these hours
>>
>>1270587
>yeah i have seen several groups of pisslow level rogues when i was killing alligators
>my concern is actual pvp/pvm though

I'd accept commiting to multiple characters to some degree. One has a tendency to uplift another. Rogue is great for that, but that also depends on a server's drop rates. Super high ones are probably not a rogue's domain. In such a case, it probably is questionable. Baring nonsense like coping certain skills from others.
>>
Why don't we just stop being niggers and play Sunshine
>>
>>1271064
i'm not playing with obsessive, annoying, attention seeking cunts, no.
>>
>>1271064
i have yet to see a reason why i should go there
>>
I just need to win the powerball then I can play ro all day...
>>
File: meth.jpg (65 KB, 610x518)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Join MapleStory...
>>
>>1270746
don't joke like that lazulinechan...
>>
>>1271121
>MapleStory
bro, I enjoy hurting myself, but not THAT much
>>
File: d08.jpg (55 KB, 607x428)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>1271121
on my way sis
>>
4frensro
>Swordsman
>Added Final Attack
>After using a single target skill, gives a chance to cast the same spell again at 190 ASPD
>>
>>1270587
rogue in pvm is either bow rogue for bowling bashing things at range or melee auto steal.

Bowling bash bow rogue is actually a pretty good mobber and lots of servers add some kind of quality of life to get the skill on demand.

Auto steal in melee is a solo farming thing that works best on low density mobs with good drops that also have enough hp to survive until it triggers. There is very few things that fit this criteria in the game however and this conflicts with another aspect of farming in that if you can kill two or more things before rogue can auto steal and kill one thing that is just superior all the time.

Rogue has a huge list of things it can do in pvp and really just depends if there is an npc that can give you the skill you want to preserve in town or not.
>>
4chudsro

Injustice Card [Weapon]
>Grants 190 ASPD for next attack after dealing a Physical Melee Damage.
>3 second cooldown

Greatest General Card [Accessory]
>Add a 2% chance of auto casting Level 5 Call Spirits on the user when attacking.
>Enables use of Body Relocation
>>Body Relocation cannot be used for 3 seconds after taking or dealing damage
>[Acolyte Class]
>The chance is increased to 20%

Wootan Shooter Card [Headgear]
>DEF + 1
>Add a 20% resistance against Confusion.
>Enables use of Chimp Out
>Chimp Out: Gives +110% ASPD and +30 movement speed, but reduces your DEF by 8 and silences you. Lasts 6 seconds.
>16 second cooldown

Hunter Fly Card [Weapon]
>Enable a 100% chance of gaining 0.5% of the damage inflicted on an enemy as HP with each attack
>Enables use of Mirror Image
>Mirror Image: Creates 2 images of your hero that last 20 seconds.
>>Melee images deal 33% damage, while Ranged images deal 28%. Illusions take 300% damage.

High Orc Card [Shield]
>DEF + 1
>Reflect 5% of all Physical Melee Damage back to the enemy which inflicted it.
>Grants a 60% chance to block 60% damage from incoming meele attacks

Elder Card [Weapon]
>Inflict 40% more damage on Guardians during War of Emperium hours.
>Enables use of Force
>Pushes any target 6 cells in the direction it is facing
>19 second cooldown
>>
>>1271294
You forgot ranged bowling bash for the autist above kek
>>
File: hot guy and his bird.jpg (19 KB, 242x212)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
non-ERPers don't know at what % this guys powerups

>>1270322
>>1270346
>>1270357
>>1270379
>>
>>1270168
rept is a good girl, she selflessly created a taekwon girl character just so i could copy flying kick from her
>>
>>1271338
rept personality #7 has entered the thread
>>
someone give me the advantages/disadvantages of uaRO , Sunshine or if I should be nefarious and go on iRO. The voices in my head won and I want to play again.
>>
File: 1686975738689120.jpg (161 KB, 850x850)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>1271407
It all comes down to
>multiclienting
>no multiclienting
all the other shit is gay and really irrelevant if you really want to play.
>>
>>1271412
multi client free silly boo plaid
so only uaRO?
>>
>>1271418
Pretty much the biggest single client server for now. Tons of Anons there too.
>>
>>1271422
aight thanks, I'll check it out later. food first
>>
*nerfs freezing spear and completely destroys ninja as a class*
>>
>>1271412
>the faggot that keeps spamming for an ro bf
>i-its irrelevant
seems pretty relevant to me desu
>>
File: FtNmyBraMAAaM-7.jpg (2.47 MB, 2151x2689)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB JPG
>>1271030
yeah i have that in mind for now
>>1271241
very interesting info
thank you both!
>>1271002
as silly read: spineless schoolgirl mentality as i think missus healthcare is, i don't think he is the type to browse the thread let alone shitpost people in here
i have none a clue on vincent's antics as i barely know him in the first place
>>1270926
>>1270958
can't help it
anyway, i'll stick to being a bard for now
>>
File: erpt.png (32 KB, 287x54)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
come erp with us...
>>
>>1271505
Seethecare definitely shits up this thread, xhe just REALLY really wants people to think he doesn't.
>>
>>1271510
VANESSA
>>
>>1271505
who do you hate the most in bullies rept?
>>
>>1271646
he hates everyone
>>
just started playin on uaro. first time playing since like 2006. i'd like to get into woe. are there any cheap easymode effective classes that are desired? i currently have a lv 85 knight that i use to farm sleepers for zeny.
>>
>uaro
>WoE
there are only two guilds that fuck with it there and they're both BR, uaRO is a pvm and battleground server
>>
>>1271814
lol so wrong. i literally just joined an EN guild full of woe people and we got a castle.
>>
Am I right in reading that it's $50 for a cosmetic in uaro?
>>
>>1271814
shoot. what are some cheap easymode effective classes that can do both pvm and bgs well? i kinda like uaro so far. i'd also be interested in hearing other server recommendations with an active woe community that are decently populated.
>>
>>1271810
something like a sage/professor as support doesn't need too much gear other than defensive stuff i think
>>
>>1271810
This post alone is enough to tell that you are retarded.
>>
>>1271822
he's lying to you.
>>
>>1271824
>nooo everyone has to be a sweaty tryhard like who has played this shit game all his life and knows everything
KWAB
>>
>>1271823
i'll look into those, thanks. do you know if priests or clowns are good in woe?
>>1271824
appreciate it man
>>1271825
okay cool. there seems to be a decent number of english guilds here that participate in woe.
>>
>>1271830
>do you know if priests or clowns are good in woe?
both are very good in woe
>>
>>1271810
congratulations you are retarded
>>
abyss party in uaro tonight.
got high priest
need dps
>>
>>1271837
Not carrying you retard
>>
don't reply to me, schizo.
>>
>>1271842
Cry schizo
>>
i think i'm gonna try a bard or dancer for woe. which one is more in demand overall?
>>
>>1271859
for woe? equally useful. But bard is universally useful regardless of WoE or PVM, while dancer is only used sometimes in parties. Dancer is hugely important for stun spamming people in WoE but it requires a bard to even spam that fast. She also gets Please Don't Forget Me which is one of the best debuffs in WoE as it's a 20 second undispellable cripple effect.
>>
>>1271859
Look. There's no demand for randoms. I'm sorry but that's just how it is. Any guild entering woe has everyone they need. If you don't have friends in RO then give it up. You'll never be part of the woe scene.
>>
I started earlier on uaRo today and currently I just fell into my routine grind spots. Question is, are there any good xp quests?
>>
>>1271873
appreciate this answer. looks like i'm goin bard.
>>
>>1271879
fuck off we are full
>>
why do you fags always namedrop people that are decent and claim they're schizo, but never namedrop the genuine schizos?
>>
>>1271837
>wahhwaaah we are leavinggg why does nobody like usss
>already begging the thread for help again
not surprising you are retarded if you haven't killed yourself yet being 30 and agp lmao
>>
File: Spoiler Image (10 KB, 165x158)
10 KB
10 KB GIF
>>1271893
start name dropping them then, nigger
>>
>>1271895
He has autism please understand.
>>
i'm not lazuline.
>>
Don't worry we are getting you a boyfriend free girl lazu chan
>>
>>1271878
If you can easily gather Creamy dust, Hode skins, and Alligator skins you can get to 2nd job and further by just using item turn-ins. Seems like Medusa is the go to pre-84 party spot.
>>
File: 5nbxtx.jpg (33 KB, 500x446)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
who needs real women when you have swampass gentlemen? this is the future
babe im inserting my thing into the usb port
>>
>medusa
Cool thanks for convincing me to not play RO ever again. I needed that.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 170x296)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
oopsie wrong image ;_;
>>
I'm solo levelling
>>
rolling TK ranker on a server that bans macros was not a good idea bros...
>>
>>1271893
reptilia personality #11
>>
>>1271955
yea, saw that one coming. hoped there would be some server own flavoured quest chains, besides the hunting/gathering stuff. Welp, gotta level my Money slaves first, Rogue and Merch. Starting naked and new so its gonna take a while
>>
wait a minute, uaShart has turn-ins? Kek what a fucking fake-vanilla shithole
>>
>uakeknewal
>>
File: 1712085017136219.jpg (1.32 MB, 2029x2785)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>1271814
sakkats and wild west are, surprise, ua guilds
>>
jfc bulliekeks forgot to take their meds today
>>
>>1272143
They never took them. Just the sight of a certain individual was enough to make their adrenal glands go overdrive
>>
>>1271893
it's because a handful of bullies are the ones that always namedrop and shitpost people in the thread and most people know who the bad apples are so they don't bother talking about them in the thread
rept was a sperg but he isn't worth this much shitting in the thread desu
>>
>>1272148
which bullies are the namdropping fags?
>>
are bullies playing on uaro or sunshine
>>
>>1272169
Sunshine
>>
>>1272166
katsun and hilde
>>
>>1271505
you will never be forgiven for your past actions retard
>>
>server has a plagiarism npc
>it only works for stalkers
why
>>
rept after equipping my leash (hifi ro textures ON)
>>
rept strikes me as the type of person to make a cute 8/10 character that most anons would want to fuck, but would ultimately not get much attention after the initial hype due to autism and/or the first couple of anons being disappointed at her being a starfish
>>
>>1272272
his furry OL catgirl looks pretty fuckable desu
>>
>>1272116
Renewal is unironically harder than that server by a wide margin. Basically have to be retarded to need help there
>>
>>1272101
>hoped there would be some server own flavoured quest chains
TI quests are gay but thats even worse. Just go to renewal
>>
File: 3.jpg (1.96 MB, 2801x3508)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
>>1271510
i wonder who that is
>>1271533
i try to convince myself that he doesn't do it because he would solemnly swear he doesn't bother giving it a blink of an eye lol
>>1271646
i don't think i reached a point of hating anyone in there, though the ones i disliked the most were missus healthcare and i guess snek during the final days
>>1271893
i think the namedroppers are just as mentally unwell as whoever they'e pointing fingers at, regardless of who it is
>>1272200
you forgot to add feng in that list
>>1272268
hold on now..
>>1272272
i don't like being a town bike, sorry to pop your bubble, i can confirm the autism part though
>>1272264
i thought that wasn't intentional?
>>1272230
i don't expect to be, and i don't really care whether i'm forgiven or not either

anyway, come do abbeys on uaro, i'll be your vincent for the evening.
>>
>>1272496
you're going to exclude me so no
>>
>>1265315
I have no idea what ragna /v/ is but i'm thinking about playing the project sunshine in the OP. Am i making a mistake? The site seems pretty clean.
>>
That whole post reeks of porn addicted mental illness attention seeking
>>
>>1272510
4leaf
https://333thats3threes.com/download/
>>
>>1272510
its the most vanilla option out of the available servers, the population isn't the biggest of them all but its decent and its a comfy server
>>
>>1272496
Why would I want to join a mentally ill deadweight party instead of public ones?
>>
why is every mmo tainted by mentally ill trannies larping as high schoolers? why can't you freaks just be civil and get along?
>>
>>1272200
>a bulliekek got so butthurt over this post they reportbombed it
KEKWAB!
>>
>>1272541
Relatively mentally stable mmo players are the minority.
>>
>>1272510
just wait on fish server
◉▽◉
>>
File: kwab1.png (130 KB, 1720x502)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
medium-sized KWAB
>>
File: G_Opening.jpg (211 KB, 526x526)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>1272578
tell him to play this
>>
How'd that Sunshine server go post launch, then?

>>1266933
That's actually kinda cool - do you roleplay it?
>>
>>1272578
oh I remember that guy, he was a fucking idiot on the sunshine discord, and there has been a massive wave ban on RMTers, he was probably banned
>>
Sorta like the idea of leveling a High Priest, going along to the toughest MVP raid then at a critical moment neglect to heal the biggest drama queen present, causing the loss of precious EXP, party wipe and shit - preferably escaping intact. Seems like a good way to fuck with people in RO :|
>>
>>1272591
Hey buddy, i think you got the wrong door the wow club is two blocks down
>>
>>1272591
>A million ways to creatively grief in this game and "LOL I STOP HEALING" is all he can come up with
Double digit IQ or just a WoW player?
>>
>>1272591
Way to cause more drama then, fag
>>
File: plinko-you-plinko.gif (1.67 MB, 522x640)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
>>1272591
>neglect to heal
>mvp
>>
>>1272594
The reason I like it is because it'd require huge time investment and trust gain, only to be flipped in an instant. Flat rejection. New character, do it again.
What's not to love?

>>1272600
That's exactly the point, my man.

>>1272594
Share some, then.
>>
>>1272591
the job of a priest at high end MVPs is not to heal, it's to maintain buffs and preventative effects like pneuma/safety wall
you do place down sancs, sure, but for any chunk healing it's expected that people bring their own potions
especially true in woe, where the most dedicated WoE priests will have 1 INT builds because they dump everything into DEX/VIT/STR (especially important to have STR before gym passes ruined shit)
>>
>>1272605
You never played ragnarok did you
>>
>>1272612
It's tranny loser from /trash/, what do you think
>>
>>1272605
You would be the biggest drama queen in this situation
>>
>>1272612
I played IRO a few years after release, then a few private servers. Haven't played for years though.

>>1272611
That's good to know, thanks.
>>
>falling for obvious (you) bait
>>
>>1272625
I just wanna interact with people in an anonymous fasion. /b/ has gone to shit these days, you know?
>>
This bread is somehow worse than the last.
>>
all me btw
>>
ragnadev betrayed us
>>
Are Project Sunshine and UARO the best servers atm? Looking to start playing on a good server with a healthy population and WoE.
>>
>>1272793
Pretty much, there is nothing else. Although Sunshine is relatively new so WoE hasn't released yet.
>>
>>1272793
Sunshine is alright f you have a group already, otherwise it's multiboxer hell. it's relatively new so the economy isn't in complete shambles yet but there are already RMTers lol
uaRO's main draw is QoL and having a real population, but that's still not a guarantee that people would play with you because a lot of them are retarded BRs
We're still waiting for that one "good" server, but most semi-competent devs are waiting to see if the newer rAthena revisions are stable instead of fucking testing those changes themselves, like it's some kind of Mexican standoff.
>>
Odd that the bullies namedrop got a janny action while the 30 other namedrops didn't
>>
>>1272794
>>1272798
Thanks guys. I'll give uaRO a shot for now.
>>
>>1272813
bulliekeks are the only people insecure, coping, and seething enough to bother reporting posts
>>
vanessa keeps falseflagging by deleting his own post. dont be a retard falling for ir
>>
anyone got a good bard/clown woe build for uaro?
>>
>>1272824
Yeah but I don't share with non-guild members
>>
>>1272824
Begin your HRT and I will tell you my secrets
>>
>>1268357
>Vincent
yellow key
>Terry
good guy
>tirion
cool guy.
>reptilia
retard
>ratshitpiss
touhou tranny.
>the inner circle
the only true clique
>rance
evil guy
>peonggy
he does it for free
>sunshine
unironically the only good server, and it is shit.
>>
>>1272852
>>rance
>evil guy
dont talk shit about my husbando
>>
>>1272827
aw man. would you be able to share a good list of gear to farm for at least? all g if you can't.
>>1272831
lmaooo
>>
>>1272793
there is 4leaf
>>
>>1272883
i will never play again without lame
>>
>>1272824
woe build is enough vit for stun immunity or close to it and a fuckton of int for bragi aftercast delay reduction
level while pretending to be a hunter if you don't want to smash your cock with a rock
>>
>>1272798
Eh, it's easy to get parties in sunshine, just make sure to be a useful class though.
>>
File: gayblacktrans.jpg (642 KB, 1920x1080)
642 KB
642 KB JPG
>>1265315

>English speaking person advertising two Russian-driven servers where MVPs are monopolized by giga-chad Sniper bro and his team of slave alts / SP battery

>Says Mid / High pop about servers with inaccurate Vending / Alt Priest / Soul Linker playercount.

>refuses to mention https://plv.gg/ despite it being the most promising, HYPER CUSTOM upcoming server

OP is a fag
>>
downloading sunshine just to spite the autistic tripfag
>>
>>1273017
why are all your files named gayblacktrans
why is that website so bad and weird
why do you talk like a bot
what is wrong with you
>>
>>1273017
Say what you will but Russians get shit done. Unlike you.
I'm cool with Russianbros more often than not.
>>
>>1273043
ratshitpiss completely lost his mind
>>
>4keksro
Graffiti (Skill ID# 220, iRO Name: Scribble)
>Removed prerequisites
>Automatically granted if your character has with dark skin
>>
>drama in the erp guild
KWAB
>>
>>1273105
What did Rept do this time
>>
>>1273105
>faggot crys about not getting invited to a farming party when he wasn't online in the first place
>anon goes on to explain and defend himself
>faggot spergs out at anon and goes "lol didn't read"
>anon leaves because he doesn't want to deal with the autism after multiple instances of the faggot sperging out
>immediately runs to the thread after to shitpost about the guy leaving because he doesn't want to deal with his bullshit
desu anon wouldn't have left if the leader stopped choking on cocks for five seconds and kicked the sperg
I wouldn't be surprised if more anons leave, this isn't the first time that something like this has happened.

>>1273106
Not his fault this time, he wasn't involved at all.
>>
>>1273110
Ratilia's 57th personality post
>>
>>1272496
>>1272268
>>1271505
Rept looks like THAT!?
>>
>>1273110
and so falls yet another /rog/ guild
i fucking told you niggers to do a basic screen of people
>>
File: 20240501_085544.png (10 KB, 637x54)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>1273110
it's not about not getting invited retard, it's about the wording that was the source of confusion a day before
like what the fuck is "i organized a party to farm abyss f3", you all went together, just say we went to farm abyss
>>
File: 20240501_093339.png (53 KB, 594x583)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>1273110
>>1273122
>writing about himself in 3rd person
omfg this guy
no one even noticed you left yet
>>
>any post that doesn't insult reptilia is reptilia
>>
>>1273122
what wording is confusing you? show the original message that you decided to throw a bitchfit over because most of us just saw you scream at a random anon for no real reason
>>
if bulliekeks sucked reptilianshit's cock and kept him from having a meltdown until the niggerdev's server death none of this would have happened
>>
>>1273143
They won't shit up the thread if he doesn't post at all
>>
Sunshinekiritos just keep winning, its insane.
>>
So who is schizoposting who
>>
>>1273110
>the leader
you didn't even step up and say anything spineless simp
>>
>>1273155
you tell him l-chan!!
>>
File: 1689047645118.png (366 KB, 966x872)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
cool thread
>>
>>1273150
/trash/trannies invaded the thread and bring up their literalwho drama from their literalwho guild. That's it really
>>
this wouldn't have happened if you had just played sunshine
>>
>>1273166
>multiboxes without buffer/warper npc
sorry...
>>
>>1271165
This is any game with tranny faggots, let's be honest
>>
>>1273017
uaro literally bans russians you fucking retard
and nobody wants to play on your shitty server. at least make your website not shit before crying nobody is playing
>>
ERP is reserved for the legitimately autistic people
>>
>>1273243
this but unironically
autistic men and women (albiet rare) do that shit because they can't or don't want to find anyone irl. it's why the non-virgin autists make a ton of money selling smut
>>
>>1272885
no pressure please
>>
File: gayblacktrans.png (1.64 MB, 1284x862)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>1273216

I wish you luck on any endeavor that you choose to pursue regarding creating your own custom Ragnarok Online website. I encourage everyone to try and pick up the FluxCP for free and give it a try. It couldn't be made easier.
>>
>>1273437
>no argument
Kek, what a little buckbroken bitch.
I accept your concession
>>
>>1273319
i miss lame. i hope he became a successful international drug seller. I'm rooting for you
>>
Is there any value in replaying RO as an adult?

I have this expectation of reliving my fun carefree school days logging on to the weeb MMO

But it's probably going to be more drudgey than that isn't it? I don't want to ruin my memories
>>
>>1273513
Nostalgia is a lie. There's value if you like the game, there's value if you don't like the game. It's that simple. Just try it out.
>>
>>1273513
It can be fun as long as you set a goal for yourself and play with other people. Try uaro server.
>>
>>1273513
>click around to make the big number go bigger
>minmax the bigger numbers to get the biggest possible number
as exciting as an AFK mobile game

i like to see ragnarok as a chatroom with incorporated game mechanics, you get to meet people, piss them off, casual ERP, troll schizos, scam suckers and then read the unfolding drama on this thread. Thas as much fun as you can get from it.
>>
>>1273565
>i like to see ragnarok as a chatroom
Clikek moment
>>
>>1273565
>Get stuck slapping porings like a tard
>Duhhhhh
>>
>even joking is now considered ERP
touch grass
>>
>casual ERP
>noooooo not like that
hes right you are disturbingly weird also
>>
>>1273565
>unironically confessing that he just wants to clop to pony porn at prontera fountain with his fellow weebshitter discord"sisters"
What wiping to Eddgatos does to a mfer
>>
>he never bantered about sucking his bro's cock irl and casual gay jokes
You really give away that you are friendless loser with crippling internet addiction, vanessa
>>
File: 1714121621766348.png (15 KB, 344x135)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>1273565
when are we erping tirion
>>
>>1273513
When we have returning players during ragna/v/, a common trend is that, while they played the game for a long time back when they were teens, they never go to do higher level content. So when we did groups for such things, they got to experience stuff that otherwise they never had before, specially when it requires group coordination.
>>
>>1273636
When is niggerdev making ragna/v/ 3
>>
>>1273636
Ragna/v/ is the least high level server in terms of content there is by far
But it is interesting because of that
>>
>>1273636
>Eddgatos
>higher level content
>>
any servers with an active woe and english community?
>>
>>1273659
uaro is the only place and woe is full brs
>>
>>1273659
0 iq
>>
>>1273654
Yeah, it feels like a training server.

>>1273658
The majority of people who played this game back then didn't go much higher than 60, if that much. Hanging around the easier Glast Heim maps was the most difficulty they handled.

So when you have parties for things like juperos, thanatos, or even just a regular niffheim party, it feels very fresh to these people.
>>
>>1273665
Those are all mid level solo maps asides from the entrance quest?
>>
>>1273668
I didn't ask, schizo.
>>
>>1273671
Lmao I am not who you were responding to previously
Kill yourself unmedicated retard
>>
>>1273665
>niflheim
>high level
peak retard
>>
File: 1713142905991660.jpg (335 KB, 1920x1067)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>1273676
>niffelheim
>not high level
>>
>>1273696
everything about this screenshot raises so many questions
is this is a walking party? how do you wipe as a walking party there
>>
I'm shit at this game but I was lucky enough to stumble into some genuinely good groups who carried me through high level maps. That's why I'm ayy lmaoing at anyone calling niff high level.
>>
>>1273699
the bard kept dropping bragi to dps and caused the party to wipe
>>
>>1273704
okay but you had a wiz + knights and that mob is tiny
>>
>>1273711
they didn't even wait for the priest to arrive. they were retarded
>>
>>1273703
Definitely don't have to be good to solo that map. Ragna/v/ is a special place
>>
>>1273720
priest was mommy who died and released right away it says so on the chat you lying faggot
>>
I only trust Vincent's account on how /rog/ got buck broken by Niflheim
>>
>>1273734
okay hon. take your meds next time
>>
>>1273744
thats not me btw, but it does say that
>>
>>1273744
>hon
/tttt/ is two blocks down
>>
mommy was too based for us bros...
>>
>>1273744
go back to your erp thread you fucking /trash/
>>
>>1273751
You would know, tranny
>>
>this fucking thread
guess ill look for a diff mmo then..
>>
I will never forget Vincent being too scared to duel Terry
>>
come play 4leafms
>>
>>1273756
well yeah
>>
File: 2.jpg (35 KB, 520x520)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
stop bickering like a married couple and come do sleepers
>>
Not with you, Rept.
>>
I'm done with RO until a new server comes. I would rather play with the most mentally ill anon than a fucking BR or a Ruski.
>>
>>1273814
would rather do anything than party with 35 yo autistic erpers brother, its a bit gross you know
>>
>>1273814
>sleepers
I sleep
>>
>>1273609
when origins/arcadia is out of the beta i guess
i dont bottom and i dont kiss tho, thats hella gay

>>1273572
>local degenerate and infamous sexual deviant is being a shameless pervert in global chat
122KB lives rent free in your hard drive
>>
>>1273762
>I have to play with 4chaners!
Just play by yourself fag
>>
>>1273924
it's not about needing 4channers, it's about RO servers being so fucking small that you're statistically guaranteed to run into people from here on any server that isn't BR hell
>>
>>1273823
fish server
◉▽◉
>>
>>1273844
i don't even erp!!!!!
>>
>>1273928
I mean yeah the people from here are pretty bad.
>>
>>1273513
is there any value in playing video games?
>>
>>1273931
LargeCats
>>
ro pserver scene is all but dead, sad but true. the pops are too small to have fun.
>>
sunshinechads
>>
>>1273973
functionally speaking, the game works with just 200 or so active concurrent players online. You'd arguably want the game to be near the smaller end due to the nature of MVPs and WoE.
The real issue is mutliboxing and merchants bloating the player count for most servers.
>>
>>1274010
functionally speaking you're a fucking faggot
>>
I miss terry, where is he?
>>
File: terry_clue.png (69 KB, 1162x601)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>1274130
dunno if him, but looks like he played UO for a while. Maybe its just a coincidence.
>>
>>1274142
That's absolutely him
>>
>>1274142
>Paladin
>schizo
there's a 99% chance that it was him.
>>
Where is the new server
>>
>>1274142
Probably him. Terry was actually very good at playing Paladin in RO and was pretty knowledgeable about the job, at least when he wasn't pretending to be retarded for kicks.
>>
>>1274162
>Terry was actually very good at playing Paladin in RO
proof?
>>
>>1274165
His only crime was playing meme builds honestly. Though he put enough effort into them that he would still carry more weight than your average shitter on a standard build.
>>
>>1274172
Can you elaborate? What do you even mean
>>
>>1274174
He came into parties and did ok damage and didn't die constantly. I'm not sure what else you want me to say, the bar isn't very high for 4chan RO servers.
>>
>>1274162
>Terry was actually very good at playing Paladin in RO
lol, no
>>
>>1274184
Relative to this general I would say he was if hes playing uo and chilling
>>
>>1274162
>>1274165
>>1274172
>>1274174
>>1274176
>>1274184
>>1274213
Terry's ability to get his role done was never, not even once put into question. This is usually a sign that they are, at the very least, competent.
Granted, Terry did not play a critical role but that's besides the point.
>>
>>1274219
Quite hard to accept that when retards like Utsuho went naked to parties and did nothing but hammer fall, and yet nobody called them out.
>>
shut up terry
>>
>>1274223
Hammerfall isn't completely terrible when the area isn't full of boss protocol mobs
>>
>>1274223
We were well aware that utsuho was decorative at best even before it became a meme.
>>
>>1274223
in >>1273696 he's playing a dancer that has no plat skills, creamy or vitata, and is using fire arrows in niflheim, only way to truly judge people is if you were there and doing better since most the time these fags just lie about shit and blow eachother despite being useless fucks
terry was useless and replaceable as seen on that thana run where he didn't do one of the puzzles and got blacked so he quit the run but everyone kept going and finished without him
terry and ratshitpiss are both garbage and you're better off not having them in your parties since they're both bad and go out of their way to steal items like the greedy kikes they are
>>
I just wanted to play RO
>>
>>1274261
Then play? You'll make friends if your aren't autistic
>>
>>1274241
>terry was useless and replaceable
ofc he was, he played useless and replaceable builds.
>proof?
He was ok, he used his heal on his party (rare for a ragna/v crusader), he knew how to mob shit, he knew how to gear, nothing groundbreaking, but still better than 50% of 4leaf players. Also, he wasn't a 2 faced sociopath like 90% of (you)
>>
>>1274261
just play bro
>>
>>1274266
Vanessa...Your meds...
>>
>>1274265
I'm acoustic.
>>1274270
I don't want to play alone.
>>
noaim kills dog
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/28/kristi-noem-defends-dog-slaying-00154842
>>
>>1274291
Once you realize that everyone else in mmos is acoustic too then all you gotta do is put a little effort and you can find people to play with, normies aren't that bad. When everyone else is acoustic all you have to be is electric, it always pays well.
>>
>>1274321
Thanks seonbae. I'll try harder.
>>
https://voca.ro/101XCGzbkCPW
>>
stfu mouse
>>
>>1274219
>Terry's ability to get his role done was never, not even once put into question.
it kind of seems like you never actually partied with terry
>>
>>1274373
Illuminate us then, genius.
>>
>>1274378
i never once saw him with decent gear, build, or playstyle
he purposely led mobs into the party either knowing they would kill them or unknowingly do so which is worse
he cried when people didn't want to carry him and his useless builds (perma-novice)

if you ask for proof, i don't have any. the same way there isn't proof that he was competent.
>>
>"he was a god gamer"
>its terry talking about himself

>"he was the worst player to ever touch this place"
>its some autistic dramafag exaggerating because he doesnt like anyone
lovely place, you should both kys
>>
>>1274388
there were plenty of cool people. terry was just a fag.
>>
Okay, who do I believe?
>>
Confession: I never had the patience to grind for cards and my luck was horrible.
>>
>>1274392
Terry was a cool guy. Not a god gamer, not the worst player to ever exist. He just was a genuine guy that role played as a ruthless racist schizo and played meme builds because he liked playing that way. Most of the guys talking shit about him are probably shit tier players, thin skinned trannies or normies, since i dont think he had a bad relationship with any decent player in the server (besides bill and gpu which he used to insult without any apparent reason). Now, let the dead rest in peace.
>>
>>1274434
based drama scholar.
>>
Is Terry dead? I don't know any of these people.
>>
didn't that faggot spend most of ragna/v/ on his super novice crying about getting death reset?
>>
>>1274438
>Is Terry dead? I don't know any of these people.
dunno, but he doesnt seem to be playing RO anymore. I mean... if he played one of the popular servers mentioned on this thread, he would probably be banned on his 1st day.
>>1274439
>didn't that faggot spend most of ragna/v/ on his super novice crying about getting death reset?
He had some alts, but i think that he was on his paladin 90% of the time. And even so, I'm pretty sure that his most used alt was tyrone, his gunslinger.
>>
File: hard filter.jpg (111 KB, 667x800)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Terry's a pretty cool guy. I partied with him multiple times with plenty of his alts and never had a problem with him. I remember when we were all fighting Arc Angeling and he came with his GL to finish it off because we didn't have enough dps. Good times.
Why are we bringing him up again?
>>
>>1274452
>archangeling stairs
Please don't bring ancient history into this. That's such an embarassing story.
>>
>>1273973
Almost wish there was one so all these tranny faggot ass grown men wanting to have sex with their cartoons that other grown men are playing would be contained there
>>
>>1274456
Maybe I'll bring up the time we went to kill Amon Ra and we got swarmed by his adds instead...
>>
>>1274470
tell us a story gramps...
>>
What I really want to know is why that Troonrion fag decided to copypaste Terry's gimmick/persona (but worse and not memorable)
>>
>>1274509
How do you know they aren't the same person?
>>
so after 2 weeks on sunshine i have seen one single bulliekek and he was guildless. so they aren't on sunshine. are they on uaro?
>>
>>1274521
We aren't letting you in, Vincent.
>>
i'm a level 71 bard on uaro. alligators are gettin kind of slow. any good solo recommedations?
>>
>>1274527
7x is the worst range in this game. The exp curves get really brutal and it's before your character's build is really rounded. By 8x the curves are even worse but you do have a distinct feel that you're playing a high level character.

I'd even argue the game only really begins at Lv60.
>>
File: rrrrrat.png (430 KB, 543x278)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>1273485
thank you, lets chat again soon
>>
RO's original intention will never change. It is an MMORPG heritage mobile game based on the PC version of Ragnarok. We look forward to starting this new original intention adventure with RO fans and creating our own legendary story.

Inheriting the classic professional features of RO, while perfectly replicating the game experience of the PC version on mobile phones, RO fans can play the most classic game fun anytime and anywhere.
https://youtu.be/7lta8cnGxrk?si=PH-SYN0CWsl2QbCJ
>>
>AI art
yeah not thanks
>>
>>1274521
bulliekeks don't play high pop servers lmao
>>
File: 1714145199752988.png (54 KB, 249x273)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
need me some catgirl cunny
>>
File: 7106.gif (159 B, 24x24)
159 B
159 B GIF
>>1274533
you missed this part
>on uaro
>>
the chad sunshine
>no turn-in bullshit
>no exp bomb quest cheese
>>
>>1274563
uaRO has the gay turn ins that turn goat horns and sharp leaves into effective currency? Fuck that.
>>
>>1274574
>multiboxing
>>
>>1274577
>waah waaah i can't be a useless ERPing "healslut" for muh chaddy daddy *dilates*
good riddance, go turn in your horns loser
>>
>>1274576
it's really horrible, the game goes out of its way to discourage partying at levels lower than 84 for some reason
>>
>>1274559
yo that's my screenshot
>>
>>1274588
the most enjoyable part of the game is progression, working with what you have and finding different paths, but on uaro there's just a shortcut for all of that because bored minmaxxing woeggers want it there and the game becomes a solved puzzle
>>
NuzlockeRO
Skills are randomised on job change
Equipment stats are randomize
Card effects are randomized
>>
that's not what a fucking nuzlocke is
>>
File: 20240502_130038.png (33 KB, 185x185)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>1274581
>he's too autistic to erp
filtered
>>
>>1274577
>ms newtranny
kill yourself
>>
>>1274779
what does microsoft have to do with it...
>>
>>1274786
lmao dumbass
>>
File: cat.png (46 KB, 117x169)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
does increasing my attack speed make my grimtoothing faster
>>
who's mouse
>>
>>1274594
yeah post more
>>
the uavirgin fears the sunchad
>>
Make Ragna/v/ 3 already turns ins sucks assl
>>
>>1274866
Never gonna happen.
>>
sunshine without multi client would be perfect
>>
>>1274876
Says who.
>>
>>1274877
just dont multiclient
>>
>>1274888
Do you know how hard is to get buffs from others or party in a server that allows multiclients?
>>
>>1274924
its not hard to get party though
>>
>>1274786
Yuck
>>
>>1274925
ok bill
>>
>>1274792
yes
>>
>>1275002
I want 3 seasons more and a fanfic stop-motion adaptation.
>>
Are sleepers and hillwinds the best zeny farming spots on uaRO? Kind of insane how some items are over 300+ m. Can't imagine making that kind of zeny.
>>
>>1275037
Sunshine knows no such problems since zeny cheese is all nerfed
>>
>>1275037
hillwinds are especially broken on ua because of infinite flywing
>>
>>1275049
lol so you can't just farm a billion zeny with infinite fly wings then buy turn in items to level all your chars without actually playing?
RO endgame is sitting at hill winds and sleepers all day inflating the economy and Sunshine deprives you of that.
>>
>>1275067
the less i have to play r*gnarok, the more time i have to ERP at prontera fountain
checkmate sunchuds
>>
ragnav will save us
>>
>>1275002
jadfhk;lasdjfk;lajsd;fkljasd
>>
>>1275037
sleepers are very weak since the nerfs, only 3m/h on a monk which is the best class to do sleepers with because of warp
you could easily find 4m/h formulas if you just looked around, ones that don't require a 20m investment too
>>
>>1275084
hossin' on you, senpai
>>
File: 3.jpg (23 KB, 291x278)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>1273921
nah we'll just be frotting in front of the prontera fountain while discussing politics
>>1274971
apparently it doesn't btw
>>
>>1275156
If you were handsome, like me, we would frott in real life while playing RO
>>
>farming zeny in piss easy maps is endgame
you guys dont play the game
>>
File: sutoraiku.jpg (15 KB, 234x186)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>1275307
i just finished playing sorry
>>
Sexo with Mouse
>>
i still don't see the appeal desu, i've been there done that with tiny emo girls
>>
when will rept leak mouse's nudes
>>
Can we talk about THE GAME? RAGNAROK ONLINE
>>
>>1275434
game is too hecking hard...
>>
>>1275452
4u
>>
Furries should be publicly euthanized
>>
>>1275467
not lame...
>>
>>1275523
lame's not a furry. he's a gigachad with a 17' duck
>>
File: 1712156892905096.webm (449 KB, 222x208)
449 KB
449 KB WEBM
>>1275434
im afking at les while my plant kills the plants, what would you like to talk about
>>
>>1275634
wibble wobble
>>
>>1275634
what's your favorite monster in the game?
>>
File: 1697499782290026.gif (12 KB, 66x98)
12 KB
12 KB GIF
>>1275643
this guy right here. look at that fighting game idle pose. absolute bonechad.
>>
File: 2472[1].gif (60 KB, 180x151)
60 KB
60 KB GIF
>>1275643
This guy is edgier than Ho the edgehog, and i love it.
>>
File: 1708807903015248.gif (33 KB, 114x120)
33 KB
33 KB GIF
>>1275648
>>1275658
based CHADS posting COOL monsters instead of cringe monstergirls
>>
>>1275643
these fuckers always hold a special place in my heart and I love every server that restores their original idle sound
>>
File: 1692584854780922.gif (20 KB, 100x129)
20 KB
20 KB GIF
sorry homos but cute and funny monsters are way better
>>
>>1275467
Especially peonggy the sniveling little bootlicker slave-bitch
>>
For me it's Piamette.
>>
File: 20230105_105157.jpg (3.37 MB, 2649x3627)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB JPG
what's wrong with liking furries
>>
>>1275767
you when i fucking GET you
>>
fuck furries
>>
>>1274806
mouse is my friend!
>>
File: 1754.gif (3 KB, 73x69)
3 KB
3 KB GIF
>black porings are more brutal than their brown brothers
what did ro devs mean by this
>>
>>1275643
mukas, that constant screeching makes my spear harden
>>
File: 20230723_035304.png (20 KB, 344x135)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>1275643
anubis
>>
File: 1702.gif (17 KB, 91x142)
17 KB
17 KB GIF
>>1275643
I don't know why retribution clicked for me, probably cause I'm a sucker for edgy designs
>>
>>1275819
they are not porings, they are skeggs, they are completely unrelated to porings and merely convergently evolved
>>
>>1275932
white woman hands wrote this post
>>
>>1276054
>hop like porings
>slow like porings
>made of jellos like porings
>0 difficulty like porings
They are porings
>>
File: 1374.gif (22 KB, 76x107)
22 KB
22 KB GIF
>>1275643
incubussy
>>
>>1276054
Porings are the primordial being. Everything evolved from porings and ultimately go back to being a poring
>>
>>1276167
I know thats you Poringdev
>>
File: lunatic.gif (3 KB, 35x28)
3 KB
3 KB GIF
>>1275643
I have no idea why, but this monster makes me very nostalgic.
>>
>>1276207
It took me forever to realize that those were ears and not eyes.
>>
>>1276208
anon...
>>
>>1276208
holy shit blind people can play ragnarok?
>>
File: 1711350843063033.gif (1.46 MB, 413x498)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB GIF
>option 1. turn-in quests and bloody branches
>option 2. mutliclienting with no npcs
>option 3. cryptomutliclienting and badly documented custom content
>option 4. sub 20 online

guess ill play official
>>
>>1276223
I'm not blind I'm just a retard.
>>
return to poring
>>
File: 1697036763295.jpg (256 KB, 1074x955)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>1272517
unironically the best server
>>
Back to twitter tranny
>>
>>1276362
The only issue with 4leaf is the lack of market.
>>
4leafforever
added AI powered bots who can talk and interact with others players. They farm, buy and sell stuff to human player.
>>
>>1276427
Do they erp?
>>
>>1276435
Yeah, and they are very kinky.
>>
>>1276472
That's not very christian of them.
>>
>>1276267
Man I wish sunshine had turn ins the only parties that are running are medusas and magma exp is fucking non existent
>>
File: 1698959357160854.png (184 KB, 263x282)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
plant battle
>>
>>1276516
boring
>>
that a dungeon meshi reference
>>
>5000 kills without a card drop
who the fuck thinks this is okay?
>>
>>1276548
if you're playing on anything lower than 10x drop rates you can only blame yourself
>>
>>1276517
ragnarok is an afk game, take it up with gravity buster
>>
>>1276548
its 1/10000 retard
>>
File: 1713981585694.jpg (281 KB, 1920x1080)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>1276548
cards are x35 on 4leaf
>>
>>1276709
looking for sniper bf to duo in 4leaf
>>
>>1276516
femboy homunculi...
>>
>>1276713
Fuck off Bill
>>
I've come to make an announcement. Knuckles is a bitch ass mother fucker. He pissed on my fucking thor party. Thats right. He took his fuckin' weak ass asura out and he pissed on my fucking thor party, and he said his sp regeneration was "This slow" and I said that's disgusting. So I'm making a callout post on my discord dot com. Knuckles, you got no steel body. You're as useful as this super novice except way uselesser, and guess what. Here's what a real character looks like. (pfffsshhhhhhhh) thats right, baby. No hp. No offensive skills, no auto attack, look at that it looks like a netflix friend. He fucked my thor party, so guess what. Im gonna fuck the server. That's right, this is what you get! My super boring standing party!!! Except I'm not gonna do standing parties on 4leaf ro. I'm gonna go higher. I'm standing partying on origins ro!!! How do you like that schizo!? I standing partied on origins ro, you idiot!! You have 23 hours before the magma exp droplets hit the fucking server. Now get out of my fucking sight before I start doing standing parties on leaf too.
>>
File: ponyfucker coping v3.jpg (539 KB, 1280x1069)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
Remember when clikeks and ponycloppers shilled this DOA flop as the second coming of christ?
Remember when bulliekeks all excitedly launch-rushed this server because they thought the "plebs" would just follow them like brainless sheep?
Remember when catpiss bigged ratshit to take off his trip and """"disappear"""" as a last-ditch attempt to damage control his servers (deserved and accurate) reputation as a pony stable, but it didn't work?
Remember when all the ponyclopping clikeks and bulliekeks quiety bitchquit the server after realizing there were no lemmings that followed them?
Remember when catpiss quietly took down the server because nobody was playing anymore?
>>
File: itty bitty pope.png (114 KB, 215x285)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>1276832
i do nyot
>>
>>1276832
>Remember when clikeks and ponycloppers shilled this DOA flop as the second coming of christ?
>Remember when bulliekeks all excitedly launch-rushed this server because they thought the "plebs" would just follow them like brainless sheep?
i don't remember literally anyone playing on this server, vanessa
>>
File: ponycloppers.png (63 KB, 602x577)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>1276855
Cope
>>
>>1276860
i said playing
>>
File: cope.png (303 KB, 671x682)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>1276867
>D-DOESN'T C-COUNT *sniffles*
You lost, get over it. Get the FUCK over it, you fucking loser (who lost).
>>
>>1276871
sorry vanessa i am not an omniscient being nor am i a schizo who keeps track of things like this for years
>>
>>1276876
>I admit I was wrong, master... I kneel.
KWAB
>>
>>1276878
i was wrong but you're still a retarded schizo tranny
she became what she hated the most...
>>
File: 1712987117590835.png (353 KB, 800x544)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>
genuine question, why don't most people play on the official iro server?
I only just started playing ragnarok so I don't know the difference between pre-renewal and renewal, if that's the reason
>>
>>1277013
renewal is almost a completely different game. feels like a lot of current day mmos that are full of dumb bullshit.
pre-renewal has "soul". that and people are very used to it and its mechanics at this point.
>>
>>1277013
pay2win
laggy
borderline-legal botting simply because they have no staff to bother hunting bots
buggy
pay2win
infested with duping exploits
keknewal is shit and the few creaturas that actually like it have better pservers that are more up-to-date now
pay2win
>>
File: brag.png (391 KB, 638x363)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
im playing the game
>>
>>1277018
>wiping on dark lord
nifl... the pneuma...
>>
>>1277018
i see the reptilia debuff is working as intended
>>
>wiping on a tutorial server with infinite potions, buff scrolls, and super saiyan cash hats
kekmoa
>>
>>1277042
more importantly, kafra cards and self-revive potions
>>
>>1277047
>it's actually WORSE than what I shitposted
KEK
>>
>>1277018
lol all these faggots wiped by a high orc thats what u get for playing with ratshitpiss
>>
>>1277030
He kept his bragi up.
>>
>>1277018
stop playing on that pansy server
>>
>>1277060
anon... that's a pet...
>>
>>1277110
based on my dick u fag
>>
File: 1714828873602004.png (689 KB, 1023x1027)
689 KB
689 KB PNG
>>1277117
im a heterofag you're wrong again
>>
File: 1692791984049622.jpg (168 KB, 824x4096)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>1277030
wtf did i do
>>1277096
not sure if i have the will to set up a priest slut multiclient
i'm just trying out the support shit
bard is funny in the aspect that i only click one button and walk around and i'm basically a vital presence
>>
>>1277368
this is why you wiped, you didnt flash apple of idun under sanctuary
>>
hell cow level party tonight. Everyone but Vincent, Utsuho and Terry is invited.
>>
>>1277497
you didn't even run hardcore ladder why would anyone wanna play with a pussy like you lmao
>>
>>1277564
rude.
>>
>>1277629
you are a nice and worthy person, i think your life has value. I'm glad you are alive.
>>
Thank you.
>>
>>1277497
bro ur zod rune???
>>
>>1277640
I had a ber, but i traded it for a corrupted annihilus and barb torch. Now that im full geared, its time to improve my gear, my next upgrade will be a "enigma" runeword.
>>
>>1277640
ah if youre asking for the ethereal flair, i dont need zod for that shit since im a singer barb.
>>
>>1277660
invite?
>>
File: 1711254063460353.png (215 KB, 747x693)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
ragnarok?
>>
no one wants to play ragnarok....
>>
my plant is killing the plants right now though
>>
File: titans.jpg (842 KB, 1227x874)
842 KB
842 KB JPG
ACK!
>>
>>1277691
is this a blacksouls reference
>>
>>1277693
I wasn't invited...
>>
File: 1714865409642733.png (22 KB, 619x120)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
chud guild
>>
>>1277629
that's not even a hardcore character, is it? lmao
>>
>>1277738
Nah, it's softcore. I'm still exploring the vanilla pd2 features. Also, you can't possibly play a singer barb as starter on hc, its literally impossible unless you have a clique that helps you gear early.
>>
File: 1701312680833028.png (454 KB, 428x505)
454 KB
454 KB PNG
>>1277694
it's a witherless rose reference
>>
>>1277497
i'm having fun on my single player saves but if we (not schizos but others) want to unironically fuck around on d2 we should do it
>>
>>1277702
Hononary 4chud
>>
4lamero
>removed fields
>added an interconnected dungeon from Prontera
>added hunger mechanic
>>
>>1277088
A better bard than Vanessa~
>>
File: 1704405866923196.png (1.37 MB, 1024x1024)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
lame
>>
>>1278233
i came in that fountain.
>>
>>1278233
i am that fountain
>>
File: master of night.png (49 KB, 349x81)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
nacht sieger was kind of disappointing
he has supposedly trapped beelze, ifrit and valk in his tower but he's weaker than any of them, he doesn't know eq or dispel and his hell's judgement is lvl 3
he's a cringe double-wielding swordman who's weaker than a powered up ifrit and whose main status debuff (freeze) can be countered by a 4m card unlike ifrit's stun
he has no interesting mechanics as if his passable stats were supposed to impress instead
>>
>>1278825
Yeah, the emo puppet boss is a lot more interesting that nigg sieger.
>>
File: 1714786066395247.jpg (2.72 MB, 5000x3299)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB JPG
>>1278825
i haven't seen him say any interesting things during battle either, wsm does that but sigger does not
>>
>>1278825
nobody asked, shitter
>>
>>1278847
cope
>>
Hello, bros. Helldivers 2 killed itself, I need a server to play.
>>
What server should I join as a new player? Currently between uaRO and Project Sunshine.
Also, any classes I should avoid as a new player? I play Bard in FFXI so leaning towards that.
>>
>>1278882
>>1278887
no good servers atm. just pick whichever is on the OP and try. RO is done.
>>
>>1278887
Uaro and bard. You need to be male archer
>>
>>1278887
don't follow what people here tell you and just pick a server from ratemyserver.net, also look through classes and then pick before going blindly on bard
>>
>>1278973
Uaro is literally the most populous one if they want to play and bard will always be needed for any party.
>>
>>1278975
>bard will always be needed for any party.
so will every other class too, plus RO bard will play nothing like FF bard specially how you trannies demand people to play bard
>>
>>1278991
>so will every other class too
anon, you know that bard, wiz and hunter are not the only classes in the game right?
>>
>>1278887
uaRO is made by butthurt ukrainefags but also is just gay as shit filled with pay2win RMTers and is already on its end of life cycle
sunshart is new and is ALMOST a good server, most of the changes are well made and the admins actually are knowledgable about how to run a server. this is contrasted by the admins being corrupt scumbags who will absolutely spawn in items for their WoE guild friends and generally be shitheads.
I'll post a quick guide to classes as well
>>
>>1278994
okay? thanks for proving my point? are you the softcore d2 retard?
>>
>>1278887
>Knight
Bread and butter melee class, very hard to make a bad knight, very hard to make a great knight. Farms decently well but is gear reliant. Chugs pots like a motherfucker. Capable of party play but is largely relegated to being a tank/dragger bitch.
>Crusader
Like Knight except can't farm (except a few specific things), but is great for parties. Lets you tank ALL damage your allies would recieve.
>Priest
Has several builds but full support is everything you'd want from a support class. Can also spam Turn Undead on anubis to power level faster than any other solo class until people start getting geared.
>Monk
Not recommended for first char, heavily gear reliant and each build is a one trick pony.
>Wizard
The AOE nuker of the game. Kills mobs dead, has good utility, very high skill cap while also a low skill floor (press storm gust).
>Sage/Professor
A support class that works by disrupting enemies from being able to function. The biggest assholes (in a good way) of PVP, also great for PVM and MVPing. Staple of any serious guild, but requires a lot of skill to play at anything above a basic level.
>Blacksmith
Largely relegated to solo play until you eventually get strong enough to nuke MVPs. Everything you do requires zeny, but you can sometimes recoup that cost and more. Niche class but very powerful in the right situations.
>Alchemist
Afk until 99, trans, afk until 99 again
Acid Demo breaks the game, but requires you or friends to farm materials for every single cast. Homunculus is a legitimate bot built in to the game.
>Assassin
Not as bad as people claim but still arguably the most specialized (and hard to understand) class. It CAN do things but requires heavy funding and is often outclassed by others. Fun to solo play for a time, even though 99% of critsins quit once they reach level 80.
>Rogue
Brain off, left click monsters to farm loot. Can be a disruptive force in PVP like Prof, very flexible with Plagiarise. Mostly for solo play.
cont.
>>
>>1279001
>Hunter/Sniper
DOUBLE STRAFE DOUBLE STRAFE DOUBLE STRAFE
The nigger of most private servers. Class is overpowered for solo hunting and party play but sniperfaggots will tell you otherwise. Get one easily farmed piece of equipment and you are 99% done with your build. If you want a braindead class that's also good just roll this shit.
>Bard/Dancer
Like hunter except less DPS but with party buffs, so most people forgo even doing damage and focus purely on their supportive skills. Bragi is singlehandedly the most overpowered skill in the game, hands down, the entire game's party play revolves around Bragi existing. Dancer is also strong but for different reasons, but less important for PVM. You will always find a party as a bard.

As for expanded classes
>Super Novice
A meme class that gravity shoehorned into one viable build - instacast bolter. You oneshot goats to farm zeny and herbs. That's basically it. Class sucks dick and can't go into lategame dungeons at all lest they get oneshot. Can farm low level zones but so can anyone else by episode 13.
>Ninja
dogshit lmao
>Gunslinger
Basically a worse hunter in every aspect except they can farm like three specific maps with desperado well. Aside from that largely worthless.
>Taekwon Kid
Funny meme build, if you're a TK ranker you can do janky shit in PVP and mess with people. Fun to play but not really something to roll if you want to be able to do most content.
>Taekwon Master
Like TK Kid in that it's got hyperspecialized roles, but is even more inflexible outside of them. You lock yourself into hunting on specific maps and can't function outside of them without costly resets.
>Soul Linker
Another supportive class that has some insanely powerful buffs, but going for these buffs means you can't do anything solo. Also has a different offensive focused build which is similar to offensive sage, single target nukes but with very little utility. Decent but narrow, like most expanded classes.
>>
>>1278999
sorry to dissapoint but I am not your boogeyman
>>
>>1279010
it's okay, you're still retarded
>>
>>1279001
>>1279004
https://youtu.be/2naim9F4010
>>
>>1278998
Kek bullikek shill. Sunshart has like 1/10 of the uaro population.
>>
>>1279023
>bulliekek
do you just post the first meme that comes to mind? bullies are literally on uaro
>>
>europoors wake up
>thread goes to shit
yepyep, as expected.
>>
File: 1700287179705.jpg (33 KB, 1080x447)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>1279037
537 online but 355 in vend zone lmao. Bullikek only play dead server.
>>
>>1279001
>>1279004
Appreciate these class descriptions. Thanks anon.
>>
>>1279040
Someone translate this ESL babble.
>>
File: 1701768129055.jpg (31 KB, 500x453)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>1279042
>t. seething bullikek
>>
>>1279043
I'd rather be a 6'5 aryan bully than a 5'1 seanigger ladyboy like you, ESL retard.
>>
>>1279047
cringe
>>
File: 1713019940332.gif (2.08 MB, 240x287)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB GIF
>>1279047
>t. manlet projecting
>>
>>1279049
>>1279052
>SEAniggers come crying after getting called out.
KWAB.
>>
File: 1693535609035.jpg (27 KB, 583x616)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>1279056
>>
>>1279047
is this a reference to that esports news post
>>
File: 1694580682877293.png (1.82 MB, 1024x1200)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
lame
>>
>>1279376
wow lames a slut
>>
>>1279376
>navel piercing
Disapproval.
>>
File: file.png (75 KB, 191x206)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
How the FUCK am I supposed to handle him?
>>
>>1279434
have you tried being a sniper
>>
>>1279435
Sorry I don't take HRT, i'm a melee.
>>
>>1279434
He only casts dangerous spells when hes damaged, you should be able to kill him fast enough with something like bowling bash. If you're autoattacking you can use hide to not get blasted
>>
>>1279434
have u tried killing him
>>
>>1279446
>If you're autoattacking you can use hide to not get blasted
Thanks this actually worked, i no longer fear the baby magic
>>
snorigins is never coming back, is it
>>
>>1279492
auto attack farming Bio2 as a rogue?
a couple weeks ago I saw announcements of a rogue stealing rare items from those mobs, it's pretty funny. I think their loot tables are set up favourably for stealing.
>>
>>1279592
Nah just after his card on ccRO, its the map of the day.
>>
>>1279434
what's that mob even? i ask because the blue aura confuses me.
>>
>>1279734
Laurell Weiner, biolabs first job mage

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.