[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Thieffi.png (78 KB, 300x200)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
Any idea what kind of game I can play a rogue like in ol' Shadowbane?

Had a blast stealing items from parties, getting stalked by Scouts while I was on the run, breaking into cities with my bird thief, and backstabbing clothies. The full looting mechanics of dead players and being able to steal specific items from players was a mechanic I've never seen in another game. Had great late nights as a teen where I got a rush stealing Godlike runes and competing with rune hunters in the wild. Getting DMs cursing me out was based as fuck.

The closest game I've seen so far in todays world is Dark and Darker that has these rogue features. Is there any other game where I can play a complete piece of shit?

I played a WoW classic rogue to 60 a few years ago but it wasn't the same. Can't stand the grind. Thats one thing sahdowbane got right was the fast grind and gear acquisition.
>>
Dark and Darker allows you to be a supreme dick ass thief if thats what you enjoy. You may not get far in the game though. Albion Online can support this playstyle as well. Builds let you blow up someone's party member and then escape with their loot while their party chases you in futility. EVE too but fuck that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.