[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Capture.png (758 KB, 478x941)
758 KB
758 KB PNG
AFK bread

New dim is out. Robin Hood is a weird hybrid of Rowan and Ferael. I'm very curious to see if he is as good as either of them or if he can create a new role somewhere. Also, his team +400 starting energy seems like it can definitely find a use somewhere, especially with ALyca's starting energy. It depends a lot on how their skills interact. Pair it with other heroes with starting energy like Ezio and Emelia and we might be able to funnel all 400 into a target hero like Rem.

I'm feeling somewhat hopeful for him, but I'm sure my interest will burn out before the 45 days pass for exchange.
>>
For a quick tl;dr on Robin Hood's mechanics.

>Hero produces coins on the ground
>Each coin is worth 20 energy
>When using a skill, he picks up all the coins and gives them to allies as energy, prioritizing the heroes with low energy
>Produces 20 coins at battle start (Ult)
>Produces 1 coin per normal attack (2 coins with SI30), while also stealing 20/40 energy from that enemy each hit
>Produces 1 coin per every 20 excess energy enemy produce
>normal attacks prevent enemy from ulting for 1s
He combines energy steal with energy ramping. There's also a few small buffs/debuffs associated with stealing energy and giving coins out.
>>
Should I really spend 330 diamonds each day speeding up rewards? (ch32)
Feels like it barely nets you anything worthwhile
>>
>>1314054
That chapter is roughly around the time when the two 100d fast rewards become worth it, although it'll always get better until you max out your rewards. There's a few different ways to look at it. If you don't spend the 200 there, you'd probably use them for star-gazing, right? That means after a year of saving, you would get roughly 3 more celepo copies. In comparison, 1,460 hours of fast rewards would have net you roughly
>222.3M gold
>208K dust (4.5 RC levels)
>33.5k POE (4 furniture)
>121 purp emblems
>66 yellow emblems
>28 red emblems
>1825 ele shards
>907 ele cores
>1830 juice
>13.9k vigor (2.3 hero unlocks)
>another 52.5M gold from dura fragments
And using the gold at the store, 274.8M gold gets you about 25 extra Store refreshes, so
>+12500 dust
>+6250 POE
>+250 yEmblems
>+500 eShards
in addition to the above (all of these numbers are based on a spreadsheet I made @ stage 35-44, so fairly close to you).

Now, is it worth it? 3 celepo copies is 3 celepo copies, 4.5 RC levels and a spattering of upgrade resources have their own value. After 4 years of being committed, you could have 1 extra built celepo, or you could be 20 RC levels higher with an extra e60 and more CR heroes flushed out. It's just a matter of preference.

Another way of looking at it is as net diamond income. If after buying the time card, a shop refresh, fast travels up to 80, maybe the Store dust chest, etc. the total diamonds you gain each day (after all your guild boss chests, pvp, etc) is 300 diamonds, then using the 200d on the two fast rewards brings that down to 100d a day. It will take you 3 times longer to save up for celepos. Inversely, if your net gain with the two fast rewards is 50d, then removing those brings that up to 250d a day, which means it's 5x faster to get celepos. It's important to know how close to 0 you are when buying those fast rewards, or when buying the dust chest, or when buying the time card, etc. If you are RC rushing, the dust chests >> 100d FRs.
>>
>>1314511
And just for posterity, if you instead only used those 200 diamonds on the Store dust chests, which is 1167 dust for 300 diamonds, then after one year you'd have
>284K dust (6.3 RC levels)
which doesn't seem like a huge improvement over the fast rewards in isolation like this. But in the case of RC rushing, you actually do both: getting the fast rewards and then grabbing the chests (and refreshing shop for more) on top of that, so you can end up growing 10 to 20 RC higher each year than you would have (and over your peers), successively, which scores you higher in pvp, higher in tower for tower rewards, and higher in campaign for chest rewards. This of course comes at the cost of being behind on celepo, but a combination of tower cards and extra pvp rewards can make up for a chunk of the difference.
>>
Now that Rem and Emilia are coming to garrison should I get them both or should I do albedo+rem until Albedo is free(she is on 2nd garrison right now)?
>>
>>1315545
Whichever you feel you need more in the moment. Personally, I think Emilia is more niche, so I'd work on her later.
>>
>in the middle of ch32
>my lucretia isn't even M
I have to be the unluckiest motherfucker on planet earth
There are people from further servers that already have her A1*
>>
File: Capture.png (665 KB, 474x1021)
665 KB
665 KB PNG
>free AShem log-in reward
Aw yess.That's basically a free 65 time cards with my luck. I may actually be able to get both ALyca and AShem as my 3rd and 4th awakened. ALyca is too good to pass up, but AShem's kit seems fantastic and the perfect powerboost for Alna-GB.
>>
What class specific artifact should I upgrade first? Not even sure which ones are good
>>
>>1320856
So long as you do the trial right (look up guides for getting max rewards), you'll have the abilities for all the class artifacts from the start, so the only thing upgrades do is give you more slots. So you can just save the class fragments until you find you need slots of a given one.
>which ones are good
They all tend to get used somewhere, but the standout ones are Barricade (saves your carry from early burst death), Windbinder (starts fight with big chunk of energy for early ult, pairs well with Rowan), and Chaos Bringer (used to be THE boss hunt artifact, mandatory choice for Saurus back before awakened stole the show).
>>
This new hero is so fucking broken. Lilith had to disable her in boss fights, but I'd be shocked if she isn't used in every single other format. She's also designed from the ground up to be an AShem battery: constant energy drain and energy giving, her attacks do small AOE (ie, hitting target + AShem phantoms). banishing CC for strongest enemy, ramping power, makes enemies take extra magic damage - she's a hot mess of fucking everything. Also, qt.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (2.25 MB, 2300x4423)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB JPG
>>1326754
>>
File: Capture.png (1.82 MB, 949x1001)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>750 time cards
>ascended Lyca
>ascended Shem
I've never been so lucky before in rolls. I just need a few more SG cards to get AShem to 1*, and also some time to finish opening her inn rooms. These heroes are incredible. I love their abilities. I know it hardly matters, but ALyca's pre-battle ult is wiping out enemy teams in voyages in the first second, making battles end before my team even enters the screen. It's hilarious.

I had far less luck with scroll pulls. 30 shard pulls, 8 heroic shard pulls, 12 elite cards, over 500 scrolls, over 300 GB faction scrolls, and 200 companion pulls (>2000 points) spent. I got enough Simona to M+ her, but somehow got 0 Naroko, 0 Crassio, 0 Ginneas, 0 Tamrus, 1 (ONE) Jerome, and 3 Trisheas. Yet I got Ivan from 1* to 5*, and finished off 6 other heroes to 5* that I don't care for. My time pulls more than made up for it, and I like Simona the most of them, but still, what the fuck? I still don't have my last Tamrus copy to ascend him to A, let alone the others. Not a single awakened either, and only 1 celepo (regular Ezizh).
>>
>>1313806
Do you guys have any newbie guide? What I should spend my Diamonds on first?
>>
>>1333550
I do have guides, but they're so old and outdated they're not worth sharing. Just ask questions if you have them.
>What I should spend my Diamonds on first?
The best place to spend diamonds early on is the discounted 10 pulls at the tavern. Also, always buy the purple soulstones from the shop for diamonds when you see them; it's an even better value than the tavern pulls but obviously not something you can dump diamonds into.
>>
>>1333550
>>1333711
Actually, here, this is one of the old guides. You can ignore what it says about which heroes are priority because it's dated, but the advice on ascending fodder, what gear to buy at the guild store, what to buy at the store, etc. is all valid. It is still good to build around a single carry in the early game, but Daimon isn't the first pick anymore. He used to be a top-tier end game hero, so he was good all game. He's still used at end game, but there are a lot of other heroes that can carry just as well (or better) that are also used in end-game, so your choices are flexible.

Some hero recommendations in today's game for wishlist
>LB: Scarlet, Rowan, Rosaline, Ginneas, Palmer, Jerome
Scarlet is a top-tier hero used all through the game, but she can't start carrying until lvl 160 (when her ult only has a 5% chance of hitting allies). Rowan used to be the best support and today is still rock solid. Ginneas can tank, and Jerome and Palmer are top-tier buffers.

>ML: Brutus (only 1 copy), Naroko, Kren, Crassio, Anasta, Skriath
Brutus becomes invincible for several seconds the first time he takes fatal damage, making him a reliable tank even with no investment or ascensions. Naroko is a new hero that is used in end-game and in theory is an incredible early game carry. The others are used in end-game, although Skriath won't see results until he's ascended to A and gets his 3/9 furniture, which makes the "5Pull" team with Eironn.

>WD: Mishka, Raku, Tamrus, Eironn, Astar, Lyca (1 copy)
Mishka is a tank who also stuns, amazing throughout but also enables "infinite CC" teams in end-game. Eironn is used for 5Pull, he works with just E but more is better. Astar is a great healer/damager, while Raku deals damage based on max HP% whenever an enemy is CC'd.

>GB
This is the strongest 4faction faction, most GB are good. Early on, you want Ivan, Daimon, Kalene, Silas, Oden - and the new Lady Simona might be top priority too.
>>
>>1333735
>GB: Oden
To be honest, Oden is just "decent" in early game. Once he hits A and gets full investment (SI30, 9F) is when he takes off, becoming the best GB damage dealer + control + energy drainer. He completely eclipses Daimon at that point. I don't know how fast the progress is through early game these days, but you may want him on your list at the start to get him to Ascended ASAP. The game has changed too much since the days when I went through early game.
>>
>>1333735
There is a more up to date version of this guide on discord, it's only really missing Jerome in LB and garrison prio changed to rem>emilia>albedo
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/215911057766612994/1149523568758104074/quickupdate-01.png
>>
>>1334286
Ah, cool. That is pretty decent, it even puts Naroko forward as a carry. I do have a few nitpicks though.
>Cons: Lucretia has fallen off is not used late game.
That's wrong. The only clear on the highest multi-fight in AFK Helper (52-4) used Lucretia for team 4.
https://afkhelper.nax.is/campaign.php?chapter=52&stage=4
That's a 418 lvl deficit with her still rocking.
>1 copy estrilda
The only use of that is for a single boss hunt, so if they are going that route then they should have mentioned 1 copy of Cecilia too. Cecilia gets Soren to use his charm facing the wrong way, helping new players score way higher. It was a life-saver for me in ye olde days. Just a merced ABel and E cecilia is enough for a stupidly high benchmark starting out.
>says 1 copy of Mehira before ch 31 but no mention of M Khazard to make her work
I tried charm without SI30 Khaz before. It's crap. My longest time of re-attempts on a single state was 8+5+9=22 hours of Thoran and it eventually succeeded. But my second longest time, running a solo Mehi charm (that AFK said "worked" with the investments I had), was 12 hours and it still didn't work. One loaned Khaz later and I beat that stage in under 4 retries.
>buy purple emblems in store
I might have agreed in the past, but F2P players start accumulating a huge surplus once they finish off 4faction hereos (way later down the line). And now with Treasure Scramble giving emblem chests, where it's 2x purple or 1x yellow each, getting the double purple from that is the most efficient use of those, especially if it saves you from spending gold on them in shop.
>no mention of purple dust
At the very least it deserves one line that dust is always the most limiting resource to leveling, and that that should be the priority in resource choice chests.

Beside that, it's a good beginner's guide. I'm surprised to see Naroko completely replace Kren but keep Numisu in suggested wishlist, but I can see why. She's insane.
>>
>>1334597
>campaing clear
It's a whale clear, there are better f2p ones and besides the point is that campaign doesn't matter that much anymore because rewards scaling is awfu
Estrilda yeah should be replaced by Jerome completely, their full prio guide does say to get cecilia
Mehira charm works early game without khazard to an extent as long as raku oneshots everything/liberta cycles enough
I think buying purple emblems is fine until like 2 months into a game or when your gold melts too much
>>
4 Graveborn 1 Hypo feels good, but is 2-3 or even 5 hypo party comp even viable?
>>
Anyone here playing AFK Journey? Consensus on it?
>>
>>1338967
I tried to make an account but it said that no more accounts can be created. I'm curious about it too.
>>
>>1338836
Faction bonuses are increasingly inconsequential compared to hero synergies as you go, but to answer your question, not only are 5 hypo comps possible, you will eventually need a 5 hypo team for the hypo faction tower, and later still several different teams of 5 hypos for that tower. Also, in high lvl play, Maetria is the centerpiece for one of the strongest PVP teams which is 5 hypogeans:
>Maetria, C&R, Ezizh, Framton, Olgath + Spooder (the hypo beast)
>>
File: Capture.png (426 KB, 479x605)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
We're finally getting our new annual system, and it's... Artifacts 2.0? I'm assuming Beasts (and the ability to keep adding new beasts) made them a boat load of money, so this year's system is going the same route of ever expanding. It's a bummer that it's replacing Artifacts instead of just adding power, but at the same time I'll be glad to never have to juggle artifacts around again (assuming assumptions).
>>
>>1339398
They are actually abilities stolen from characters like Rowan's energy gain or Daimon's blood shield
Now every character will have an extra skill basically which will make things extremely messy but at least its class restricted so maybe it will be balanced in a way...
>>
>>1339868
Nevermind, equiping the new NA attacks collection with shit stats that you get for free turned my inconsistent raku charm into a proper team
Rip artifacts, guess you don't even need to get calls/eye from event chests now
>>
File: 1698424803989067.jpg (31 KB, 1000x1000)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
I'm finally finishing off the last of my 4f heroes, lads. All I have left now are
>LB: Ginneas
>ML: Anoki, Thali, Naroko
>WD: Solise, Respen
GB is already finished. Soon I'll be juicing all my fodder for the tree. I spent so long saving my post-5* copies to ascend them as dim bait, since dims only block their specific linked hero and not other copies of that hero. Then I found out you can't ascend a second copy past L+ and have to cart it for trying. Thus, all those spares practically finished my roster in one night.
>>
What investment does lucretia start working at? Mine is 303 but still gets oneshot all the time
Will engraving actually help that much?
>>
>>1339995
Lucretia needs a few things for her cheese to work
>SI30
With this, she turns your dead teammates into stat multipliers capable of wiping out enemy teams by herself.
>9F
With this, she prevents any enemy near her from ulting, which is usually essential for finishing the fight.
>dead teammates
Kind of obvious, but the more of your team that dies, the stronger she gets. Ideally, all 4 will die. Any straggler that's hanging on is actually debuffing her.
>lastly: she needs to ult once
Her ult is what gives her the double skull bonus, thus having massive lifeleech and damage.

The trick lies in delaying long enough for Lucretia to ult once, while not delaying so long that she gets killed before your team does. The other trick is the order in who she kills. I forget the nuance of Lucretia's targeting and teleportation, but where she starts and who she's paired with can make the difference between 1h of retries and 99% success chance in a single attempt - even with her ulting and the team dying at the same time between the two. In my last push up the 40's, I noticed some new Lucretia comps with Morty, where he'd ult once on her before dying. Any time I copied one of those, it was an instant success, like watching a guild trial you already know works.

As for engravings, Lucretia cheese began before engraving was even a thing so it's technically not necessary, but her powerup is based on her stats, so it drastically helps reduce the RNG at higher deficits. Both e30 and e60 are qualitative leaps up in reducing RNG. From my personal experience, I tried to keep mine at e30 for as long as possible since other heroes had higher priority. It definitely worked, but it was Thoran-levels of retries. I don't regret caving in and raising her to e60, but if you don't have the cores to spare and you don't mind just spending more time retrying, you can save them.

Lastly, just copy other people's Lucretia comps for your stage, don't bother reinventing the wheel.
>>
File: image.png (467 KB, 1108x951)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
lvl2 effects are completely broken and there is no way to even guarantee them in your run, your best bet is using two legendary totems
>>
it's been years since i've dropped this game (back when there were only two hypogeans)
i'm just posting to see if they ever changed seirus' ult to have cool water sharks again instead of boring and generic waves
>>
>>1343541
nop
>>
File: afkact.png (1.55 MB, 1071x744)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
3 yr old f2p account here
ama
>>
>>1350076
I don't have any questions, but I'm mirin that you're a higher in RC with 3 months less played. RC 610 here, hit 1080 days in September.
>>
File: Capture.png (819 KB, 474x994)
819 KB
819 KB PNG
GET YOUR ROBINS
>>
>>1351974
store refresh for dust + sometimes taking the 100 fast rewards
>>
File: Capture.png (370 KB, 471x915)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>1352712
Yeah. I've changed my diamond strategy a few times, but ever since the guy that was 16 account levels behind me while 74 RC above me advised getting the dust chests at the shop, I've been getting those as well. I only really started RC rushing a couple months ago: getting both 100 fast rewards AND refreshing the shop twice every day, taking dust chests every time. Gold has become my most limiting resource now, so I keep pushing campaign for better rates but it's still falling daily.

In any case, I went from a middling combat rating in my arena to the top 3, and the #1 guy I thought was a whale might just have been a smarter f2p than me since I'm rapidly catching up to him now. Despite me doing this for a couple months now, you still show up with an even higher RC with less days, hence mirin.
>>
>>1340861
How do you get a lvl 2 effect? I only see one slot that isn't attack or defence.
>>
>>1352811
So,
Miracle Worker - Adds a second Free Slot, double the base stats of the Collection and gives +100% Drop rate to Skill Level +1
Skill Level +1 Guaranteed Drop - Gives you 1 +1 Skill Level at the end of the match
Skill Level +100% Drop Rate - Increases the drop rate of the Skill Level +1 by 100%

Skill Level +1 is a mythic only stat for collections which drops in floors 8-10. You can upgrade an item from Gold -> Mythic to get Skill Level +1 at a very low chance, or reroll a Mythic into Skill Level +1.

It's a less than 5% chance to get a Skill Level +1 in your run even with both Miracle Worker and the +100% Drop Rate combined.

You need to have Miracle Worker and *two* Skill Level +1s to get +2 skill level on a collection. On top of that, you also want decent skills for the character, otherwise the item's likely still trash - so it's not only a less than 5% to get +2 Skill Level on an item, you also need to RNG it for good stats and it takes two specific legendary totems[160 Pull Pity] per attempt at a +2 Skill Level at least and there's no real progression, it's all RNG. This is why whales have been quitting.
>>
>>1352843
I see. I only ran my first darkest dungeon run today, choosing no totems just to test it out. I completed floor 10 with a +1 skill, plus a few other mythics I didn't care for (Physical Pierce on my AShem relic?). It really does feel RNG heavy. Going through the totem list, even that felt RNG. I'm still not sure how I feel about this. It's cool making our own artifacts, but man, let alone knowing what you want, you can't really get what you do want.
>>
>>1352843
>>1352847
on 80% of the artifacts skill +1 is the real gamechanger.
if you roll high tier stats with a +1, you'll still have a really good one.
just imagine +1 being equal to engraving60 and +2 being engraving100
>>
File: 1.jpg (6 KB, 233x103)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>login
>I'm #1 in arena
>the former #1 with almost triple my CR lost 10 matches in a row against me
I know it's just arena, but this feels incredible.
>>
>>1355158
just use ezio daemia and enjoy whales giving you free arena points.
I've been hard farming people with 1.5B more CR than me
>>
>>1355181
I've used that since the ALyca trial.
>Rem, Alna, ALyca, Daemia, Ezio -rock
Without ALyca, it wasn't enough to beat my arena's top 10. With ALyca, I could beat anyone but the top 3. My latest change though is subbing Alna for AShem and now it reliably beats anyone. I don't think the #1 is a whale though. He has 50+ RC over me, but his beast is lvl 9 and his tree is similar to mine. I think he just RC rushed for longer.
>>
>>1355224
what even is the minimum investment for shemira
>>
>>1355704
I have no idea. By default, any awakened I decide to work on gets 1*, T4, 30-9-60. The most important part of her kit though is
>L: makes up to 2 clones of each enemy to increase how much AOE damage they take
>L: any ally that dies is reset to full hp, then reaped after 5 seconds
>9F: when Shem or up to 2 allies behind her take fatal damage, they ignore that damage one time and gain Soul Sanctuary
PVPwise, the first multiplies how fast Rem takes the enemy low enough for Ezio. The second lets anyone who's been killed by an enemy Ezio still fight for another 5 AND delays that enemy Ezio by making him go through the execute animation twice for each hero, giving others a bit more time before he gets to them. Those two abilities alone make her worth it, but without the stats of higher ascension I doubt she'd be able to contribute anything in PVP.
>>
>powercapped in all towers but mauler and cele (because I don't have a single cele built yet)
Is this where I start RC cramming? Not sure if it will even help, each level up lets me beat like one more stage and then I'm stuck again...
>>
>>1360523
The state of the game has changed a lot since I began so this may not apply anymore, but for me it was
>diamonds on 4f heroes until I had everyone for meta multifights
>diamonds on the meta celepo to get the necessary heroes to just copy/paste campaign teams up to power lock
Then, after maxing Misty Valley, there was the choice of focusing on CR or RC. I started to focus hard on CR, grabbing the top celepo for it, but first the realm merge then hero release rates and then awakened made it a guaranteed losing battle and I was constantly losing rank each week, so I switched to RC. But now that I'm RC cramming, I'm realizing my gold just can't keep up so I've also started pushing campaign again up the 40s, which the increasing RC has helped make much easier.

For you, it depends on your goal. RC let's you reach higher campaign (after ch41, that just means gold), higher towers, higher guild boss (capped), and higher towers. Tower rewards will always be there when you get there, so it really only affects gold, glad coins, and arena diamonds. But if you were to actually focus CR and do well there, you can get things like SG cards and time cards (but if you don't have the full meta roster ready, it's more likely you'll be getting the same shit you would have if you didn't focus CR). I personally went RC mostly as an insurance so that I'll be ready the next time misty valley or guild boss rewards get bumped up, but I don't regret doing it just for the other benefits. CR wasn't working out for me anyways.
>>
should I save for the woke fags or should I build woke shemira
>>
File: Capture.jpg (86 KB, 479x986)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>awakened in the guild store
Holy shit. Is this one-time only or a new thing? It doesn't mention this at all in the patch notes.
>>
>>1361455
shit I just blew my guild coins
>>
>>1361455
permanent
and the only source for his copies
no timecard no gazing
>>
>>1362014
"For now." He's not officially released yet. They did something similar before with another hero, where you could get 1 copy early but the official release for normal pulls came later. I can't remember who that was though. It was a year or 2 ago. The patch notes also say "is temporarily unavailable through The Noble Tavern, Soulstones, etc.." The reason I was asking about the guild store though is because the only indication is the quote "can be obtained for free through multiple in-game events." So maybe that qualifies as an "event" and not a full-time addition. I do hope it's permanent though. Ever since gear resonance, the guild store lost its purpose.
>>
>>1360655
Rollable wokefag is anti-carry palmer sidegrade without buffs basically
Only really good in pvp
Can safely roll shemira who is meta everywhere
>>
File: Capture.png (1.73 MB, 961x969)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
I wonder if the two enemies will become new heroes or new bosses in the future. Morgana's design is sick.
>>
secret russian gigaguide
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N0nbnW6NOIQ2PBWOo0xvyejw1qAeuTbTIJSy2YhRCCs/edit#gid=1239421163
cursed realm
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_Z3qA_iFHloUcLDuNhINNjzW9CBdhAXtCXcO4N1wLy4/edit#gid=1390022389
russian tier list / tscramble / ncorridoor guide
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14JyRBKyw6tKKtb_fYpxVJWOpaN6g28TilJXLTpQQY50/edit#gid=204107437
>>
do I just take aShemira + Jerome from unlimited, or keep pressing the button like a trained monkey.
I need both of them and I've every relevant celhpyo 1stared except lavatune and olgath
>>
File: Capture.png (713 KB, 463x805)
713 KB
713 KB PNG
I loled
>>
Is a lv1 collection with good stats better than a 5* artifact?
>>
>>1381052
Probably. The only exception might be Call in a cheese comp. The abilities are incredible.
>>
>new powercreep feature 2 months after the old one
Lole
>>
>>1387755
I don't know how I feel. The last few haven't really been character-changing. Collections are the same within class. Pets are the same regardless of heroes. Engravings were pretty much just stats and buffs to bottom 2 skills; very few heroes actually gained a unique or defining change from engraving ability. In comparison, SI and F were massive changes and turned shit into gold overnight, and nothing has matched that since. At the same time, this is just SI40. I assume it'll be an engraving-like impact and mostly just buff SI abilities with only a few being defining changes. Optimal investments will change from somewhere between 0-30 to somewhere between 0-40.
>>
>>1387755
>>1388245
>Team Quests can now offer Epic Emblem Choice Chests
>Regular Quest rewards also increased
Thank fuck. If nothing else, giving meaning to the Bounty Board is worth it.
>>
>>1388245
I really doubt they will just buff already existing abilities
It's def gonna be some metachanging unique buffs and some of the previously garbage heroes will become high prio for sure
If anything I played an afkarena clone called mythic heroes and their equivalent to this upgrade shifted the meta a lot and made me quit the game because materials were split in classes and were mostly tied to a new event. It would take a f2p around a year to get 4 of those upgrades for 1 hero of each class
I hope it's gonna be more reasonable in afk
>>
>>1388493
Well, the numbers are out
820 reds JUST for SI40
or 650 of the new ones which are even harder to get it seems like
Exactly the same shit, impossible to get shit for whales only that will powercreep the game completely
RIP
>>
>>1389902
Give it time. Remember how time cards, engraving, and bait drops were atrocious on first release. Then they tied it into other means over time to make it worthwhile f2p.
>>
>>1388245
>>1388493
As expected, they're pretty much just extensions of the other SI abilities, with few exceptions. I'm a bit surprised by the discrepancy between SI40s though. For example, just going over the dims, Queen's SI40 increases her shield duration from 5s to 6s. Only 20% improvement, assuming the shield doesn't break (in which case 0% improvement). In comparison, Joan's damage team-wide damage reduction doubles from 16% to 32%, which also doubles her rate for Protection Value. It's a +100% improvement. Rem's damage buff goes from 30% to 40%, only a 33.3% improvement. Meanwhile, Robin Hood's energy reduction and ramping doubles, from -40 energy and 2 coins to -80 and 4 coins. A 100% improvement. It's not very consistent, and most of the buffs aren't game-changing. It's almost all just "win harder."

But Raku's is one of those "few exceptions." Holy shit, finally!
>>
Also, I noticed a few SI40s currently aren't doing anything.
>Alna SI40: Grants immunity to controls while using Winter's Call.
Winter's Call base ability already says "immune to damage and control effects for X seconds."
>Baden SI40: Damage dealt by phantom's Normal Attacks is increased to 200% of Baden's Attack Rating.
The base skill already has 200% at Lvl 4.
>>
Tonight's the night. Which SI40 are you guys going for first? For me, it's Raku. Then I'll probably get each of my awakened up.
>>
Getting tons of sponsored AFK Journey content on my YT feed. Looks fantastic but never played AFK arena. Thoughts about the game? How was afk arena handled? Was arena f2p friendly?
>>
File: Capture.png (782 KB, 456x706)
782 KB
782 KB PNG
Hours upon hours of refreshes, I finally got one I like.
>>
>>1398974
>Thoughts about the game?
It's the only mobile game I can stomach. Very generous to f2p. The paid content is so comically overpriced it feels like a parody, thus not even something to consider.

The actual gameplay is a strategy game: collect heroes, make a team out of 5 of them, and they'll battle it out. There's the campaign, where you want teams that can fight at extreme level deficits (fighting enemies 100, 200, 300, etc. lvls higher than you). Pvp is just for daily rewards but pits you against other players. Weekly content is boss battles, where you try to maximize how much damage you can deal against bosses with different abilities. Every 15 days a new hero is added, many of which shake up the meta. No one is ever nerfed. If a team you like works, it will always work, but it may get power-crept by teams with new heroes later on. That will only matter in competition events like pvp or boss hunts. Over time, you'll start to need more than one team (ie, later campaign battles require 5 unique teams, or pvp tournaments with 3 teams or 7 teams), so you'll always be striving to flush out your roster. You can complete the basic roster as a f2p player. I finished it in my third year of playing, and the only ones I need right now are just the most recently added heroes. Premium heroes like celestials and hypogean release faster than a f2p can collect, so you won't have all of them but you can easily keep on top of the most useful ones. Even the newest hero type, awakened, are still something a f2p player can have most of, so you can focus on your favorites and the essentials.

I recommend it - although that goes without saying. Anyone who'd stick around the thread for it clearly likes the game.
>>
>next collab is gonna be kpop
Kek
Can't wait for the melty
>>
File: [Groomgrimm] Hugs.jpg (209 KB, 2048x2048)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>
Is AFK Journey really out or what? I tried to play it 2 weeks ago and it didn't let me because I needed a mobile account for that but after clicking an ad, it let me create an account. It says it's still in beta so will my progress be wiped?
>>
>>1412704
You probably pre-registered for it
If you have a beta account though it was wiped at the end of feb 7th
Supposedly, and it's a big assumption, but July 2024 is when it's going to be released
>>
File: 1603343773835.png (10 KB, 180x200)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>Select collection, Ok
>Start Exploring
>Summon
>Exit Early
>Etching
>Bag
>Collections
>Sell
I'm really loving this free 700 diamonds each week.
>>
>>1412974
>July 2024
That's... still a while. No wonder if still feels too "beta-ey" many units still don't have voicelines but everything works somewhat.
>>
File: unnamed.png (535 KB, 650x500)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
>>1414299
Lol never mind it's releasing March 27th
22 more days until hyena boyfriend and husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1419252
I just hope they up Essence gain compared to beta, it's very easy to run out of it by the time you reach the 100s.
>>
>>1412974
the release is planned for march 27th, beta accounts will keep going into their own bubble but won't be linked with the main game.
>>
So in the beta they added some sort of "friend" system with the units and then a "Voice Chat" feature? It's currently blank now but I wonder what that is.
>>
>>1419252
Neat.
>>
>>
>>1419252
Big day tomorrow lads I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight
Might just stay up all day until launch
>>
>>1419252
I dropped AFK arena after 3 years, will this one be better? Let's find out
>>
>>1419252
IT JUST LAUNCHED GUYS YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: file.png (1.82 MB, 1360x768)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>1313806
It's up now by the way.
>>
>gambled $1 on the 10 pull for the epic banner hoping for smokey and meerky
>lose to the rhino
It's over.... I'm uninstalling....
>>
File: EeaGvcWU4AAqsXa.jpg (234 KB, 1200x1428)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
Is best girl in the new game?
>>
File: peggy.png (472 KB, 686x588)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
I hate this little shit
>>
File: 1617111909889.png (1.51 MB, 990x1227)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>1435764
>To me, soldiers of the Imperium of Lightbearers! Dura's Blessings protect! Show those Hypogean hellspawn that your light can never falter! Charge!
>>
>>1435694
Not too familiar with AFK Arena but I think she does appear later on. Not playable currently though
>>
File: cap.png (2.28 MB, 1037x1388)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
vros..
>>
File: AFK Journey.png (803 KB, 636x930)
803 KB
803 KB PNG
>>1436099
sex
>>
>>1436099
>>1436107
>Supposedly for (You)
>Put her in a pseudo wedding dress
Too bad she disappears for a long while.
>>
File: lazy kurtyuri.png (336 KB, 483x719)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
I'm in this game
>>
File: dd.jpg (1.14 MB, 1080x2400)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
Am I the only one that thinks these daily standard invite letters aren't worth it in the long term?
Even with their discount, pulling in the rate up banner still offers ever so slightly better S rates, not to mention you also get a much shorter pity and a guarantee on the character you are getting.
The only advantage I see for these is the better A drop rate, which is hardly worth it.
I guess whales may want to get them because of the rate up limit but that's it.
>>
>>1436452
Depends. Currently, only Vala is the banner character (which is annoying since she was available previously through brown envelopes) and while she's good, I'd say having a more diverse team that you can power up is better.
>>
File: Vala.png (729 KB, 595x922)
729 KB
729 KB PNG
>>1436452
>The only advantage I see for these is the better A drop rate, which is hardly worth it.
But aren't A heroes the same ascendancy as S heroes? They just lvl up differently from what I see but both are Supreme+.

In the long run if you do a 10x standard pull for 2100 dias, the rate up recruitment is barely better since for every 10 pulls you do on the standard you do 7 on the rate up banner.
And keeping in mind that it's early game you want to ascend those A heroes, I would stay away from the rate up banner for now.
>>
File: GJrgvSHXUAAtVqu.jpg (901 KB, 1080x1528)
901 KB
901 KB JPG
let me know whenever the /vmg/ AFK Journey guild gets established
>>
>>1436489
You will get enough A stars either way though. The real scarce resources will be the S characters.
And the much lower pity is definitely going to factor into that even more.
>>
>>1436833
>Was excited to make one or join one here
>No thread in /vg/
>/vmg/ one is dead
It's not gonna work.
>>
So many... anthro husbandos...

But the voice on Brutus is horrible, what the hell.
>>
File: 91042614_p3.jpg (296 KB, 690x723)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
I HATE crystal defense
>>
>>1437073
Just bring two healers, but yeah it's really annoying especially those with the crystal at the middle.
>>1437056
Beta didn't have any voices for characters beyond the first chapter so people didn't get to complain.
>>
Does the server you are on matter? Or rather, its population? I managed to get the characters I want, but it seems to be dead.
>>
>>1437102
You can only add people and join a guild from your server. I guess they will change it, idk why they did that.
>>
>>1437102
>>1437113
Is that only a mobile thing? I'm playing on PC and it didn't really let me choose.
>>
File: Chests.jpg (284 KB, 1080x1120)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
So which one is better?
>>
>>1437148
Stalwart. 10 GP is fucking useless when the only thing you can buy is the Celestials and they cost 30k. The game also hands it out fairly quickly as well. Gems could at least cover for minor spending stuff.
>>
>>1437148
Wait, is your guild already doing point war?
>>
>>1437154
>10 GP is fucking useless when the only thing you can buy is the Celestials and they cost 30k
Those are the rarest heroes and I assume the only way to get them consistently will be the Guild shop.
>>
>>1437165
Nope. Weekly rewards give you like 5k a week at a certain guild level and I think I reached 6k a week max. They even handed out 15k during beta for some reason. Plus there's also the guild achievement which gives you a lot. I got my first Celestial in the beta a week in and that didn't include the 15k bonus. 10 really is super small.
I suppose you can try and luckshit the 3k gems but I'd rather go for the safe one desu.
>>
>>1437169
You can't you get them with diamonds consistently right? Or is there some kind of stargazer-like shop?
>>
>>1437182
Stargazing? That's a thing after pulling 400 times iirc. Yes, it's super fucking rare but there is a shop for it but you can only buy like 3 per month and there's a ticket version as well which is like 500-600 a pop. For some reason, you can also get diamonds off of it but you're more likely to just get acorns.
I hope they made changes to it since it's genuinely much easier to just do guild stuff to get Celestials rather than pulling.
>>
Can you reroll in this game? Is it worth it?
>>
>>1437164
Yes, it's also a random guild I joined as well so not some try hard one
>>
>>1437212
You technically can but it's really not worth it. And that's coming from someone that has rerolled for more than a week straight in other games.
It's a combination of the game having some semi fixed pulls at the start, so you get some pretty good stuff no matter what, and the fact that for anything more you will have to work too much for too little. Not to mention the game inherently is generous enough that it won't matter much if at all in the long term.
>>
File: E8_M6B7VcAISAY-.jpg (116 KB, 1026x1181)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>1437185
So doing a quick math with a thousand chest openings:
The standard chest gives 24300 GP, 3500 soulstones (58 A heroes), 700 universal acorns and 6k dias

Stalwart gives you 67750 dias which going by the 2700 pull gives you roughly the same amount of A heroes, plus 7 guaranteed S heroes. Also roughly the same amount of acorns but these would be faction specific.
In the rate up banner this would be 5 guaranteed S, 22 A and 386 universal acorns.

If the stargaze has a pity after 70 pulls this would be the wisest option after you have a decent team with each faction of course since it's almost 2 guaranteed heroes.

I know my math is not 100% correct in the pulls so feel free to correct me but going by this the second chest is better unless you want the universal acorns.
>>
>>1437253
Stargaze only has 40 pull pity iirc. The pities are honestly really low.
>>
>>1437255
the whole point of the afk genre is to stack copies of characters the pity SHOULD be low lol
>>
File: 1711573886999358[1].webm (1.8 MB, 720x1280)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB WEBM
My smelly neet husband is finally here.
>>
>>1437401
this fucker is actually good for bosses
>>
File: multiple attempts.png (355 KB, 1191x455)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
Why would they add this?
>>
>>1437413
Where's this from?
>>
File: das juden.png (238 KB, 638x440)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>1437418
AFK Stage
>>
>>1437421
Huh, never seen that though I pretty much stop trying if I can't beat the stage after 3 retries
>>
>>1437401
He's top tier meta too!
This is what the ideal wishlist is for banners right now
https://www.prydwen.gg/afk-journey/guides/wishlist-tips/
>>
I played "a little bit" but if I go back I feel like I missed a lot so I'm just playing Journey now. I hope Baden becomes playable in this one too, and I wonder if they'll do collaboration dimensional characters again
>>
How exactly does arcane library and dream realm work? Do the actual rewards reset ever or wha
>>
File: IMG_1517.png (1.94 MB, 948x2050)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
Anyone have a good team comp to run with what I have? Aiming for a graveborn team but I dont have thoran. Also, should I be spending my gems on the standard banner or on a specific banner?
>>
>>1437532
You're gonna wanna use
DPS: Cecia
DPS: Viperian
DPS: Silvina
Support: Hewynn
Support: Smokey and Meerky

Whenever you get Thoran you'll obviously swap out Smokey so you have a Tank but for now you can roll with the "3 DPS 2 Supports" meta
>>
>>1437114
PC obscures server choice, you just get autoplaced in the recommended one.
>>
>>1437643
Can get around it when you make a second character, that does let you choose server. So just make a dude, then make another dude if you want to link up with other people.
>>
>>1437532
Thoran Antandra Smokey Cecia Koko is basically the best pushing team right now, just replace thoran with random mauler/graveborn character until you get him
>>
Each roll is expensive goddamn. Around 100 usd for enough diamonds for 20 rolls.
>>
>>1437806
I haven't calced that since they're pretty generous with the rolls but isn't buying the packs or whatever better?
>>
>>1437806
Paypiggies will buy the shortcuts because they want new thing now and will buy as many rolls as it takes no matter the pricetag
Meanwhile dolphins buy the monthly pass for a daily login bonus while they slowly build their account organically playing every day
Genshin Impact, Dislyte, Arknights, practically every major gacha is the same way

I mean does it suck when you're desperate and need more pulls? Sure, but this is why the F2P mantra is "Save. Save. Save."
>>
>>1437809
>>1437827
True also realized pity is 40 rolls. So it's around the same as other gachas, you roll less for a higher percentage.
>>
why would merlin willingly turn himself into a little girl
>>
>>1438011
you wouldn't?
>>
>>1438011
Is this game even related to Arena? Because iirc, Merlin is a playable character there but he's not related to Mirael whatsoever.
>>
Ive gotten 3 fucking copies of rowan, he wont leave me alone, just give me someone else at this point
>>
is it worth spending the $10 for the pass in journey
>>
>>1438212
Take him out of the banner for now but Rowan's pretty solid though.
>>1438216
I bought it because I can and frankly mainly doing it for the essence and brown envelopes it gives. EXP is weirdly stingy on it though but it won't matter once you reach world boss.
>>
Sex with all the Maulers
>>
>>1438286
Even Koko?
>>
>>1438437
Sex with all the Maulers (male).
>>
sex with all the humans (female)
>>
File: mail.jpg (794 KB, 1080x1991)
794 KB
794 KB JPG
>>1438194
Apparently it's just within the same universe.
>>
How do you get the Vala skin?
>>
>>1438567
You scrape it off her.
>>
Has anyone calculated the median weekly gem income? I am starting to realize a lot for the sources for it are one time rewards so I am not sure of buying the 210 letters every day from the shop is sustainable, especially if you want to realistically save some gems for rate ups as well.
>>
>>1438567
VIP level 11, so you need to whale or wait forever for those little points.
>>
Bros, is a double S card in a single x10 possible?
I've done over 300 x10's (rerolling), and I've never seen it.
>>
>>1439013
I did get that once, although think it was from the premium banner
>>
>>1439013
Is there really no rolls log? I definitely saw more than one golds drop in a tenroll.
>>
>>1439016
>>1439018
Thanks bros, I assume it's due to the first 30 rolls being predetermined to an extend.
Just wanted to be sure.
>>
There is some translation bug where it's all in chinese, but beside that everything else seem to work just fine.
>>
File: triple pull.jpg (253 KB, 2557x1439)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>1439013
Yes? You can even get the super rare TRIPLE pull like some baguette did on twitter
>>
>>1439016
>>1439018
Alright, was running emulators during the entire day and I've still never gotten it.
Considering the amount of characters my accounts have been getting, I actually think the rates shown have the pity (100%) at 60/40/30 added to them, as they don't add up otherwise.

In the end it's all guesswork ig, but the rates my account got (completely ignoring the pity) was around .6 to .9
>>
>>1313806
WHY IM BEING TOLD TO PLAY THIS GAEM IM EVERY INSTACE IMSMAMMMMMM+??? WTF
>>
>>1438475
Now make them lesbians.
>>
File: GJ5jpPXXEAAsWlp.jpg (494 KB, 1200x1920)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>1438471
Based
Maulerchads rise up
>>
And ... we're back to waiting for exp because my team gets torn to shreds. It was fun pretending to be am actual RPG
>>
How do I get activeness up? Faggot guild kicked me for no reason and I don't have a lot of time now.
>>
File: GJ6Yh-qaMAAqFym.jpg (1.59 MB, 3121x4096)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
I NEED him
>>
Make sure to do the Fairlight Pass. Looks like that's the only way to get more red letters if you're F2P.
>>
Where's the PC client, onegai. They're all just leading me to Bluestacks stuff.
>>
>>1439917
For AFK Journey? Official page
>>
https://afkjourney.farlightgames.com/
Nevermind, just had to go to the next page.

>>1439919
Still, thank you bro.
>>
File: FAc25PjVkAEGZrJ.png (1.39 MB, 675x900)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
What does Vitality do?
Is there a way to check what these kinda stats mean?
>>
>>1439837
Play the Battle Drills and collect the guild quest coins???
>>
Guess which property they're going to collab with.
Hard Mode: No Persona or Street Fighter.
>>
File: Capture.png (457 KB, 471x804)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
This is funny. SI 40s skewed power so much I'm seeing Mythic enemies in dismal lab, despite being lvl 643.
>>
The voice acting sucks ass.
>>
need sex pics of Silvina please share
>>
How many relics are there in the Arcane Lab in Journey? I count eight, are there any more in the higher difficulties? I'm actually trying to document a lot of the Arcane Lab stuff. Seems like a good mode to make a guide on.
>>
>>1440123
I'm not too sure what you mean but you'd likely already have 3, then there's the Starshard one and then another where it binds the 2 backrow enemy units. I believe there's 6 overall.
>>
>>1440127
These things.
>>
>>1440130
I horribly misunderstood lol. No, I don't think so. Played through beta and reached level 9 or 10 and it's all the same.
>>
>>1440137
I see. thanks
>>
File: file.png (736 KB, 1360x768)
736 KB
736 KB PNG
Lmao
>>
>>1440148
damn lucky I could use that I'm down to 8 pulls for my first vala and I don't wanna go back to the story when I have to finish weeklies for my other gachas
>>
File: 1699585823354027.png (57 KB, 480x482)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
Hows journey? what server are we on for it?
>>
>got a lucky rowan pull today
>just need to claim brutus tomorrow and will have the entire cheese roster
Finally gonna enter dark forest 5
>>
>>1440205
It's fun. But server's are weird, can't even access them on PC.
>>1440281
>Excited to finally reach DF5 for World Boss
>Get there
>4 days more to go
Good luck with that anon.
>>
File: file.png (481 KB, 1005x455)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
i dont know what server im on, im playing on pc, but its been decent so far. nothing too special but nothing too vehemently annoying or bad that made me want to drop it. join this guild if you can see it, or make your own idk
>>
>>1440343
You gotta go to settings > other > character switch then you can pull up your account info
I'm on Server 23
>>
File: IMG_2969.jpg (200 KB, 1080x1080)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>1440205
Sexo men
>>
File: file.png (55 KB, 601x109)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>1440343
>>1440345
>>
>>1440346
Is he as much of a brick as everyone is claiming him to be?
>>
>>1440346
>>1440377
He's fine from my experience. His ult is one of the very few skills that has I-frames so you can pull off some clutch wins with it. I think the strategy battles really highlight in and it does get rather ridiculous.
>>
>>1440534
>He's fine from my experience
he's like Thane of AFK Arena, not worth to invest
>>
>>1440573
I only remember my wife Shemira from Arena desu. Not sure why she's not here but Cecia is enough.
>>
How do you manually command these retards to move? What kind of shitty mobile game with tactical hex gameplay won't let me move my fatass grandma so that my furries can DPS?
>>
>>1440711
Yeah, no, you can't. It's primarily an autobattler. While you can decide where attacks go or movement if an ultimate has it, units do whatever they want. If you can command targetting then it'd invalidate many units tricks like Vala and Silvina and everyone would just be bumrushing backlines to kill the healer.
>>
>>1440711
>game is called afk journey
>surprised that you just let the game sit and play itself
If you want actual strategy beyond teambuilding you should try arknights or dislyte
I'm sure otherwise it'd have complaints and reviews about "game is too hard I can't control all 5 units at once and I lose!"
>>
>>1440713
>>1440729
That's great and all but the game gave me melee units, and they're useless in maps full of corridors.
>>
>>1440750
Depends on which corridor you're talking about since even ranged units cannot attack over high walls. But yeah, you'd likely need to switch out units from time to time.
>>
I just started Journey but it's the first idle game I play bros. Is there something I SHOULDN'T ever do, when it comes to resources? I don't want to fall into a trap and waste resources on useless shit.
>>
>>1440826
There aren't really traps to be honest. I guess buying equipment if you don't have to in the Keith shop since those become irrelevant fast. Buying stuff from the gold shop is kinda fine though.
>>
>>1437764
2 tank 2 support 1 dps
can this team really push? i thought you needed multiple damage dealers to get anywhere
>>
>Pull that epic girl knight tank on the horse
>Will probably be better than that thor-looking tank I'm using
>All she does is moving randomly across the stage instead of tanking
Why is this piece of shit an epic hero
>>
>>1440863
the categories are a lie. horse lady is tank class but she's actually a melee damage dealer + backline disruptor
just like brutus is warrior class but he's actually a tank (or at least an off-tank)
>>
>>1440841
A lot of times it's a matter of having your team survive the initial 15 or so seconds to start ulting rather than beating the clock.
>>
>>1440863
She's definitely not a tank but holy fuck is she annoying to match with. Pretty much the only unit that I dread fighting in PVP or Honor Duel.
>>
What the hell is the difference between AFK Arena and AFK Journey?
>>
>>1440947
Journey has an explorable world and story, Arena is just a candy crush "go to x level and see if your number check passes"
>>
>>1440863
Characters like these are disruptors that break through enemy formations, particularly ones that put their DPS in the backline. With how targeting works, they'll constantly try to change targets every time she charges through. You're lucky since you have something to deal with Vala teams.
>>
I've been playing journey for a few hours now but it still isn't clear: when do I get to have sex with Dolly?
>>
>>1440947
journey is the sequel game with many of the same characters and progression mechanics.
it has more detailed combat where you can position units on a hex grid and (if you turn off auto mode) actually aim their ultimates, so you can do shit like choose exactly where eironn's suck will go, where cecia summons her golem, or whether vala uses her melee or ranged form ultimate.
it has little levels you can walk around in to explore and collect chests as part of the main story but those won't last too long before they're done forever.
it also doesn't (yet) have years of powercreep and p2w from afk arena
>>
>>1440343
Bro there are less than 5 people in this thread
What do you think the chance of someone being on your server
>>
File: 9456849586.jpg (58 KB, 519x443)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Surprisingly satisfied with Journey, it's a polished game at the very least which is refreshing as far as idle games go considering the vast majority of them are shovelware trash. I could never get into AFK Arena's art style and I don't really like idle games that much to begin with but this has been okay thus far.
>>
>sand elemental
>becomes immune to damage with his ult and AOE kill all of my heroes
very cool Lilith
>>
Is it normal that I get filtered by that faggot cc tank at AFK stage 80? My heroes are at level 40, that stage is mostly level 50-53 I think.
I see people stuck at much higher stages like 250+, I don't know the level differences.
P.s. I don't have any of the cheese heroes such as thoran, the little kid or the super support furry
>>
>>1441715
if you're being outleveled by that much yeah it's normal to be struggling
just get your afk loot tomorrow and you'll immediately clear with no effort
>>
>>1441715
Yeah it's fine, just level them more. I'm at 350+ and I'm working with a 20 level gap so you're doing well.
>>
>>1441715
the little kid isn't a cheese hero until you have like 40 gacha dupes to unlock his mythic+ skill (which gives him a really high haste buff to help the team build up to ultimates quicker and outrace the enemy)
before that he's just a generic healer
>>
>Cecia now at Supreme
>Don't have any other units at Mythic
Seeded accounts are real.
>>
>>1441989
that's pretty insane, i still only have Hewynn at Mythic and no characters at supreme.
>>
new player here, with the new dupe and sync system in Journey, what is the meaning of fodders (purple heroes) now?
>>
>>1442235
purple / A-rank heroes aren't fodders, unlike afk-arena they have the same level cap and ascension limit as the S rank heroes. some of them are meta even in endgame, once you get them to mythic+ and unlock their exclusive equipment
however they take 10x more dupes to ascend.
for example damian with EX weapon +10 becomes pvp meta for his +50 haste buff.
and marilee is often the best in slot DPS for dream realm bosses
>>
>>1442235
A Ranks? They can still be used and many of them are pretty good. They require MUCH more dupes to upgrade because the game isn't going to ask Acorns for them.
>>
>>1442243
>>1442244
Thanks, it seems I need to abandon some old habits from arena then.
>>
First mythic is Cecia. She really is the town bicycle.
>>
Annoyed I can't use all these acorns to ascend my wife Antandra... Also, I managed to get Vala on my second pull. Is it worth it to keep going for dupes?
>>
>>1442390
yes vala dupes are worth it, her EX skill is very strong
>>
how much does server matter in journey?
>>
>>1442562
A lot
Guilds are server only and dream realm (bossing) is the main income of character upgrade materials so if you're lucky enough to be on a dead server you'll progress way faster
The only downside to this is world boss will die slower but it's a good tradeoff
>>
How does the "chance system" of the limited banner work anyway? What happens if I have 1 chance left, do a 10 roll and get the limited character in the first few rolls? Are the rest of the rolls essentially wasted?
>>
File: 1472926049413.jpg (78 KB, 444x460)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>wake up
>no thoran and smokey
>>
'ave Thoran.
'ave Smokey.
'ave Brutus.
Going to singlepull Reinier and then drop the game by weekend,
>>
Just got rainier do I keep going for dupes or someone else?
>>
For a game massively shilled everywhere, it's pretty fun. It's like Riot's TFT or Autochess but without the cancer except in PvP
>>
the roguelite pvp mode is fun but holy shit it takes way too long to play.
>>
>>1442653
I have Smokey but no Thoran
Still sad. I alternate between Brutus and Antandra to cope
>>
File: ascension AFK Journey.png (160 KB, 1516x777)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>1442710
I would say keep going, leg+ is just 3 more copies
he's the best celehypo right now
>>
>>1442668
Am I using Brutus wrong or is he kinda shit?
His DPS is low, he's sort of tanky but he still dies too fast compared to real tanks, he has taunt and that last second skill where he's invulnerable and it's nice to have more time to charge ultis, but after that he dies and he's useless for the rest of the fight.
>>
>>1442793
I've heard you can use him to cheese some fights but overall yeah he can't compare to Thoran.
>>
>>1442793
Yeah I use him to cheese fights since you really just need to survive like 15 seconds for your backline to fire off their ults, especially Cecia's. His 3 second invulnerability is pretty nice.
>>
>>1442793
When Thoran goes down enemy retargets whoever else you have, so your units can get mulched even though Thoran got back up. Brutus just gets 5s of invulnerability and keeps soaking all the damage.
My Thoran is legendary and I still bring epic Brutus out when pushing AFK stages, because in many of them enemies just push past Thoran and ruin my team before any skills go off.
>>
>nearly 20 whales on my server
well fuck me there goes any chance of ranking high despite going full autism.
>>
>>1442832
Such is life. Can't even hope going beyond Top 150 in mine in Dream Battles.
>Cape is locked behind top 50
Bweh
>>
>10 super duper deluxe pulls
>9 acorns and 1 purple
>>
>one of the puzzles is about freezing your own units in place because you have to learn to deal with how they retarded they are
top kek
>>
>World boss still 2 days away
It can't come soon enough, give me my EXP books already.
>>
>>1442793
the invuln is good for pushing very high level deficits where it can actually make him live longer than other tanks
other than that he's meh
>>
File: retards.png (1.28 MB, 879x819)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>20 seconds left in round
>they just stand there waving their lanterns at eachother
>>
>>1442912
His ultimate animation in beta was him having a seizure, now you know why.
>Refuses to fucking move
>Ever except if he gets silenced
>>
>>1442915
I thought they changed it because it looked like he lets out a huge fartcloud loose lol
>>
>>1442916
Either way it looks stupid and completely forgets his son.
>>
>>1442885
>still 2 days away
at this point the lvl of the equipment will be too low
and the next primal lord after this one is in 16 days
>>
>>1442927
I hope they scale the equips at least.
>>
File: GKODqEtbYAAovzP.jpg (1.21 MB, 1080x1350)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>Lorsan: Eironn, you need to fuck my sister. It's for the future of the wilder tribe please.
>>
>>1442931
>Puts "Sensitive" on her thighs
What was meant by this?
>>
File: flowers.png (136 KB, 435x214)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
What are these flowers you find in the open world used for?
>>
File: 1683873331183075.png (266 KB, 548x466)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>1443025
>>
>>1443025
There's a very well hidden button in the hero details screen with a clover. Click on that and donate the flowers to your heroes to increase their affinity. It nets some gems and a couple summons for each hero.
>>
File: 1700104327012669.png (289 KB, 508x500)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
>>1443026
>>1443027
thanks
>>
Where is the Jap voice option?
>>
>>1442874
I liked that one too.
There's one with random guard + Silvina + Mirael (?), and 1 melee + ranged enemies. I accidentally skipped the tutorial popup for it and still don't know what the teachable moment there was. Ended up restarting until autoclear got available, still don't know what it was about.
>>
Is it too late to get into AFK Arena now? Feels like the endgame is so far ahead and all the players left playing are veteran whales, I'll never catch up with current content as F2P/low spender.
>>
File: file.png (81 KB, 230x304)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>1442933
>>
>>1443259
Just start out on the newest server, that guarantees you'll be roughly on pace with everyone in competitive modes. Beyond that my understanding that game monetization looks incredibly p2w in that blatant way only casual mobages are, so I wouldn't worry about trying to compete with whales.
>>
>>1443269
Why did they make her look like that?
>>
>>1443279
YJK
>>
File: file.png (40 KB, 441x223)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
based devs didn't even put a profanity filter in
>>
>>1443336
It'd be funny if filter is there but only has Chinese entries.
>>
>>1443336
Apparently it censors lesbians and tianamen square so there are filters just not the ones you expect lol
>>
>>1443025
>>1443034
I've been trying to get all my heroes to 1300 since it gives you a standard roll, idk if that's the best strat for now
>>
>>1443336
>>
File: file.png (1.3 MB, 1922x1112)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>1442668
ahahahaha
second pull ever
>>
For me, it's Koko
>>
>>1442916
I'M GONNA FARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>*meerkat self-defense mode activate*
>>
>tfw stuck in dark forest, can't beat the lvl 91 world enemies
am I retarded? my resonance level is like 70-80, I should be doing fine, right?
>>
>>1443085
It's a chinese game, so the better question is where is the CN voice option.
>>
>>1443726
Not really. That sandstorm fucker is a DPS check.
>>
>>1442931
>childhood sweet heart
Well bros, we just got cuck'd. Uninstalling
>>
The furries are too strong in this game
>>
>did 8 stargazers
>didn't get anything
Woo! Can't wait to do 8 more next month
>>
if they keep merging servers aren't you just going to get cucked and put into servers with whales and be guaranteed to not get high ranks?
>>
I love all the graveborn but Igor is ULTRA based, love this fuckin dude
>>
>pull smokey
>set up afk autobattles while working
>come back to phone
>pushed 40 stages
Feels good to be a smokeychad finally
>>
>>1443864
stargaze is intentionally complete dogshit besides the guaranteed character at 40 rolls
>>
File: 1703284130962347.jpg (81 KB, 1024x1024)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>1444111
>444
>111
>>
I read everywhere that the rhyno tank Is the worst hero, and yet when I'm stuck at a certain afk stage it often involves him clapping my shit, he feels more immortal than Thoran and has that annoying push skill
>>
>>1444297
>charges out of smokey's range
>dies
it's good for the enemies because they outlevel you so opens you up for being destroyed, his push is unreliable when its on your side
>>
>>1444151
Are there any additional sources of those rolls like high afk/tower stages or is 8/month + maybe occasional event ones are the only thing we'll get?
If it's only 8 then f2p will only be able to build 4 starter celehypos with the help of guild shop and that's it
>>
I have 25k gems from all the free shit, promo codes, surveys, event, story up to DF3 and AFK220.
Is this a game where I should wait for a good banner, or should I blow my load now for a more solid start for my account?
>>
>>1444297
Anything is good when it outlevels you. Valen is trash when you use him but when he's 30+ levels higher than you team suddenly his ult is able to delete an entire team.
>>
>>1444723
Depends. Vala is a solid futureproof unit for PvP but she needs M+ to be fully operational and she's not universally strong in all content like Thoran or Reinier is. Personally I'd wait because Lilith loves to powercreep the shit out of their games.
>>
>>1444728
you can't roll enough copies to M+ from the rateup banner until you have another non-Vala hero upgraded to Mythic first.
>>
>>1444816
Everyone has Cecia M already thoughbeit
>>
>>1445143
from where? I only have one dupe and don't have enough arena coins to buy another
>>
>f2p on day 4
>pity on both banners left plus the 1 week login bonus
>gonna start saving gems once I unlock stargazing
>just need one cecia plus my remaining arena cecia for this month to get her to M+
please for the love of god let her be one of those 3.
>>
>>1445205
You can only buy 6 stargazers with diamonds
There rest come from champion store (need to be top200 in arena and each costs 1200 coins) and recruitment store (cashback from rolls, only 2 are discounted and there are like 10? more overpriced ones)
>>
>>1436283
speaking about for (you), which characters are and aren't?
>>
>weekly reset
>kicked from guild despite having high participation
I hate niggers
>>
>>1445953
>be f2p
>complain that he gets kicked from a spenders guild
classic
>>
>daily event quest to grind tft mode
i'm too lazy for this shit bros i wanted an afk game
>>
>>1446444
You can enter and forfeit the run immediately
>>
>>1443820
No, it's okay because he's gay.
>>
File: 1358851521680.gif (1.99 MB, 391x237)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
I can't decide if I should swap my mostly-built ABrutus for AAthalia or not. He's almost M+ right now. I have more than enough cards to make the swap and finish AAth. But then I once again have nothing for ML.
>>
>come back to arena because of journey
>100000 daily/weekly/monthly shit to do
>remember why I left
I hope journey doesn't go down the same path, I want an afk game not a second job
>>
>Florabella is a stronger Cecia along with being in a better faction
Damn the first character already completely invalidated the entire roster of summoners along with having infinitely more synergy with summoner traits because she has more bodies which means more bonuses since almost all of them rely on the quantity of summons on the field

It's that kind of game isn't it
>>
>>1451326
I'm hearing all kinds of mixed opinions on her ranging from "extremely broken" to "kind of meh". Btw there's a dedicated journey thread.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.