[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 109801337_p0.jpg (3.47 MB, 1736x2456)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB JPG
[x] Touch fluffy tail
>>
File: spade_babe_513.jpg (2 MB, 1612x2391)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
Thanks for remaking!
>>
what's the next global collab?
>>
To think the last thread was almost a year old. I still remember when threads on /v/ were fairly common.

>>1335425
I think Sanrio is up next after Key/Sin Dragons on NA.

Any thoughts on my Miku team? Recommendations?
>>
>can't choose a dungeon
>can't really choose your team
>can't change avatar without paying magic stones
>can't mindlessly grind your way to the top because medium and higher levels actually cost points to play
>have to place first in 100 matches to get from the second highest rank to the highest
Wow, 4p fucking sucks.
>>
>>1337187
It really helps to keep a txt file that lists what you should take for each team since it's hard to remember which dungeon needs what.
>>
File: media_F_c6DEQbYAA33Zu.jpg (870 KB, 1280x720)
870 KB
870 KB JPG
>Chainsaw Man collab
Rev up your hopium, N/A players.
>>
>>1340177
I'm sure we'll get it. The problem is that they're GFEing it so most likely no exchange.
>>
I'm only here to say that Lak is still the cutest
>>
>>1337187 (me)
I finished the 4p grind and it wasn't actually that bad, partly because I fucked up the math and it's "only" 20 first-place wins required for the last tier. The minimum possible number of matches to get to 6,000 is 135, which is a lot more than 8p ever needed unless you were total garbage at it, although theoretically it could be less than that because you get some bonus points on rank up. The info page also says you only lose one rank when the next season starts, so you might not have to do the whole thing over from scratch.

Tips:
>stamina/points are only deducted when you actually enter the dungeon, so if the roulette selects GSonia you can just quit the app and you won't lose out on anything
>3-color and 4-color rainbow awakenings are free points and damage as long as you have all five colors covered (which you should)
>TPAs are slightly more effort for the points/damage than rainbow but they're also generally worth it
>follow-up attack awakenings give 1,500 points per column
>7c is worth nothing and only adds damage
>crosses and Ls are still a pain in the ass
>on the BFagan dungeon, just make columns the whole way through (Fagan's active gives a perfect 6-column board for the final floor), you'll finish with like 60 seconds left and pretty much always place first against anyone trying to play it normally
>>
>>1348505
Happy to see the collab transferring. Gives me hope for CSM and fear for my stone collection. Only 250 left.
>>
Will those exclusive characters you swap for like Leilan Pheasant ever make a comeback? I've burnt out for a while and didn't bother farming for the ones last month
>>
>>1349742
They cycle back.
>>
>>1351278
1% chance, bro.
>>
>>1351278
I didn't get a Misaka either, I'm coping by making a Shana team instead.
>>
>>1351512
Same. Leading with Yuji Sakai, a Gilgamesh Kuur, 2x Leonhart Saijo, and then 2x Shana. It hits hard and has a lot of survivability. I was easily able to blast through 2% supergravity endless. Crazy that it can be done by just by rolling on this event and having a Gilgamesh.
>>
>>1351278
What's that system?
I have hundreds of rolls saved for whenever Monogatari comes back just so I can complete my collection but I can spare to use a few.
>>
>>1352052
Cool system, but there's no way I can get two of them.
>>
>>1352052
>throw nearly 250 stones on it
>not a single Misaka
Bullshit, I'm cutting my losses
>>
>>1352744
That's only a 36% for rolling :^)
>>
Technically, you don't even need the 2nd Misaka if you can at least roll a Little Misaka as well.
>>
>>1334851
i logged in to the game for the first time in years, for context last time i was consistently playing was around the time they introduced assist skills, what the FUCK are these multipliers
last i remember teambuilding was just "stack TPA, row, or enhance awakens & bring appropriate active skills to dungeon"
now my box has so much absolutely wild shit from free/milestone/whatever rolls that have accumulated since i stopped that i don't even know where to start with putting shit together
>>
>>1353160
rip overwhelmed anon
>>
>>1353280
basically yeah
i remember 49x was more around the higher end multipliers, you had that one JP collab jester that gave 7x for matching two heals
does gameplay still have "kneecap yourself because if you do too much damage you will either get no value or be punished" shit to it (it's why i dropped the game in the first place)
>>
File: Untitled.png (151 KB, 802x453)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>1353301
Damage void and absorbs and attribute absorbs? No, there's active skills that get around that now.
>>
>>1353160
Here's some gameplay of one of the hardest dungeons currently available with a meta team.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkhjR8SBL1k
>>
>>1352744
250 4 misaka, 4 touma, 8 onii sama, 2 shana
>>
>>1353313
thank god
what about the "survives with 1hp and deals fuckyou damage in return", are there counters to that now, i was really tired of
>NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE A TEAM BUILT WITH ENOUGH DAMAGE TO ONE SHOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAIIEEEEEEEE GUNGHO-SAMA HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
because they honestly could have just had a "damage caps at this value" and not "damage goes away at this value"
>>
>>1353597
The good news is yes, most of the meta leaders have bonus damage built into their LS so you don't need to make heart columns for resolve anymore.

The bad news is that a lot of enemies have super resolve which means that when their health is above a certain percentage (usually 50%) it's impossible to damage them past that percentage by any means, and there's currently no way to bypass that except board refresh skyfall damage for some fucking reason. Also everything has tens of billions of HP now so you have to hit damage cap with every card on all three attributes (oh by the way some cards have a second sub-attribute now) or use a damage cap bypass active to even have a chance at one-shotting anything. Good luck.
>>
>>1353319
>>1353319
this looks like. something alright fuck
also i was never really on the bleeding edge of meta when i did play, what's giving him active skills nearly every turn
also jesus christ did the supergravity/superaltitude/whatever the fuck it's called that apparently dropped atk to 1% even do anything he's still one-shotting shit and healing to full every turn
also looking at the team it looks like skill bind resist latents (i think that's what that is) are just the objective best, how do you know when to allocate a few slots to a different latent and on which card
>>1353604
>>1353608
good i was fucking tired of resolve
>50% HP block
i really don't mind this honestly unless they still do resolve fuck you attacks if you go directly from 100% -> 50% in one turn
>three-attribute cards
this is like if i stopped playing pokemon for a few years and someone told me "yeah some pokemon have three types now"
>damage cap
what do you mean by this, like is there a soft "attack damage can't go above this value" mechanic that i just never knew about or something
>>
>>1353616
turns out those are skill delay res not skill bind res i forgot the icons whoops
anyways looks like 4x skill delay res/2x hp boost is standard, is that just a universally good latent loadout or is that tailored to that dungeon
also, people were making a big deal out of this collab so i did a five pull (because i have 450 fucking stones saved up from logging in and doing nothing else every six months or so and really dont know what to blow them on), results were uh
>margery daw, was also the free pull i got so i have two now
>leonheart saijo
>masaki ichijou
>little misaka
>itsuwa
>also have kanzaki kaori from the twitter milestone free pull
i have no idea which ones are good and which ones are shit
>>
>>1353651
is it worth dropping the rest of the stones to chase or is there other more broken shit
>>
>>1353658
You can make a really strong team using only pulls from this collab and even exchange for them if you're unlucky. See >>1351639.
>>
>>1353860
fucking cjrist
>>
Is there any way to export my box to something so I can better plan my teams and also share what I have for asking for team recs later?
>>
>>1353658
I would only chase if you actually liked Masaki as a character, in reality Shana is better.
>>
>>1354234
understandable, copied >>1351639's build and have found pretty good success so far, though i've no clue what difficulty levels this team can take on since now there's stuff named super buttsex five million difficulty or whatever. how does one even teambuild these days anyways, like is there a baseline "things every team needs"? it seems like it's different now with a lot more varied types of teams (L-shape, 3x3, shit like that). also how do you know when to use something other than skill delay res for a latent
>>
>>1354289
Every dungeon is different and requires different shit so I just go in blind and if I die to some bullshit that my team wasn't prepared for then I just add it in and try again. Alternatively you can watch YouTube videos of the dungeons so you can figure out exactly what you need.
>>
>>1354299
yeah, that makes sense
that being said what do you even look out for to make sure you've got skills charged so you have whatever your leader skill condition is each turn, the shana team seems to work as well as it does because you can reliably proc 2x fire matches and some heal every turn since the skill cooldowns are so short, but looking through my monster box and the evos barely anything reaches a cooldown of even 3 turns (and if it does it probably doesn't even create orbs)
>>
>>1354398
Generally speaking you don't need a active every turn and Shana is what you would call a lazy team since you don't really have to work for it. Alot of times rng will give you the orbs you need and it's only when you don't have what you need that you would use an active. This is why it's important to clear the board when you play, for example if there's 3 water orbs on board but you only need fire, if you don't clear the water orbs then next turn they'll still be there and still be water but if you match them then they'll be a chance that one of the orbs that drops to replace it is fire helping you activate your leader skill. Its this clearing the board of orbs you don't need that can allow you to play with out relying on a active skill each turn, obviously if you have something that you can rotate like Shana it's nice but it's not mandatory, its basically a situation of git gud and don't rely on a crutch like 2cd orb changer's.
>>
Okay i havent played in years and lost my account so im starting again.
Redpill me on what i should be pulling on and what dungeons to clear early. I already did the sonia one that gives 100 stones
>>
>>1355886
I don't know how far into it you are but if you're still early I would reroll until I got the team in the pic, specifically the two 8*(the units on the left) tho you do want the two 7* also but the two 8* is the most important part.
>>
>>1355886
>>1355904
There's also this but it's alot harder to roll because you can't trade for the 8* Misaka's and her pull rate is shit where with the fire team you can trade for both of the fire 8* and they have better pull rates as well.
>>
File: 1.jpg (243 KB, 828x1098)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
Finally. This dungeon has been a pain in my ass for a while.
>>
>>1356300
nice, onto aun2
>>
>>1355723
definitely, and i try to clear the board as often as i can i just get sick of the rare instances where skyfall rng fucks you over, ESPECIALLY when not being able to proc your leader skill means you'll miss out on damage reduction to make tanking hits easier. basically i just prefer the consistency and reliability of "for the most part i should be able to proc every turn" lol
>>
>tfw pulled the 2 Misaka but can't pull the index
Help send stones
>>
>>1359860
Yeah but she's off color, it's basically a cope sub which sadly I'm probably going have to trade for.
>>
>>1359876
Ok I'm a retard, I completely forgot you can do that with equips now.
>>
Oh index was used for the auto heal? I've been rolling with chibi ama with this staff >>1359876.
Nice bind clear does damage too, so I like it.
>>
>>1356300
Any good replacements for Gilgamesh Kuur? I've been using Polowne but there must be something better.
>>
File: i'm not a faggot.jpg (185 KB, 1280x720)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
Is this game worth starting? Looks like its 10 years old? How the fuck do you exist 10 years as a mobile game?

How does the recently released "Puzzle and Dragon Stories" for Apple Arcade that just came out fit into the PND cinematic universe?
>>
>>1360510
Okay fag listen up. the game is always worth starting. Infact if you start now and reroll for a good comp within the 13 hours you can have a capable team.
There's a reason why this shit survived the test of time. I'm honestly still shocked it's around.
>>
File: P&D 1P Formation Maker.png (1.85 MB, 1225x1799)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>>1360389
My issue with the 2 maybe 3 flex spots if you ditch little misaka is that it's rare to find utility and damage in a nice package.
>>
>finally got around to replacing my Dorna on my Nautilus & Royal Oak team
Margery Daw is a nice fit, even though her active is 1 turn slower.
>>
>>1360288
Okay just got her with the 10 trade, thank God I'm a hoarder and never sell anything like I literally just had 4 Genie and 5 Haku sitting in my box. Also the little misaka equip is perfect with that triple hazard resist.

>>1360369
>>1360729
Chibi Ama looks spicy, I had to check but turns out I got one so I'll try her also.
>>
Login stamps start today, get your free PCGF roll. The rates seem decent.
>>
haven't touched the game in 2 years how fucked am i
i came back briefly just to grab all the jojo shit and fucked off
how many essential collabs have i missed
>>
I forgot to log in during Christmas. Did they give anything special?
>>
File: J U G G.png (791 KB, 720x1066)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
>Could you perhaps be trash that doesn't own a Juggler?
>>
>>1369315
Fuck juggalos. For me, it's Flintlock.
>>
>I didn't get my Squall

Its over. Why even live.
>>
>>1371261
Whatever.
>>
Who is the fattest woman in this game? I'm talking about a belly here, not just some wide hips and fat tits.
>>
File: 9150.png (332 KB, 497x316)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>1371749
maybe big mom from one piece collab
>>
>>1371750
Thanks for the reply. Shame about that face. Anyone else with a better face?
>>
Is this special event still going on? Worth starting the game still?
>>
>>1372190
The best time to start playing is 11 years ago. The second best time is right now (whenever now is).
>>
>puzzledragonx down
>ilmina down
Fuck
Where do I get Shangri-las for Amaterasu Dragon?
>>
>>1372766
Owarida...
>>
File: 1676301099204942.gif (1.75 MB, 235x235)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB GIF
>caved and straight up bought a Clive
Fucker wasn't rolling.
>>
>>1372977
...you didn't trade for 2 Shanas?
>>
>>1372855
Thank you.
>normal dungeons reset
Holy shit, even if I have a team that can just match 3 and blast everything in the path this is still tedious as all fuck.
>>
>>1373131
He pairs well with my Shanas but I don't like relying on friends to keep shit exactly the way I need it.
>>
Man I can't believe this game is still ongoing, I dropped playing this like 5 (6-7?) years ago back when multiplayer was a new thing and the idea that I couldn't beat a new dungeon simply because one player flubbed annoyed me too much

Is the game still a mess where you kill everything in one hit or die,and you need damage reduction to prevent dying from a pre-empitive strike you wouldn't have known without reading a guide? And they keep making new retardly OP collab unit?

>>1369315
Lmao I remember when juggler released and some of us believed his LS to be a mistake because the multipler just sounded too high for such a simple condition
>>
>>1373863
>Is the game still a mess where you kill everything in one hit or die,and you need damage reduction to prevent dying from a pre-empitive strike you wouldn't have known without reading a guide?
Yes.
>And they keep making new retardly OP collab unit?
Yes.
>>
>>1374387

What's the point of continuing to play when they had no new ideas? Sunken costs? to be honest part of me wishes I didn't quit cause I can't find another game that scratches the same match 3 RPG itch
>>
>>1334851
what is this game like nowadays? i last played it in about 2015 or so and kind of lost interest because gameplay was starting to boil down to "use active skills to turn all orbs a certain color and then just swap two orbs and do a billion damage" back then instead of actually puzzling stuff out.
>>
>>1374414
oop my bad, should've read the thread before asking.
>>
I've never played this game before; should I start now?
>>
File: file.png (104 KB, 282x179)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
I just redownloaded the app and did the final fantasy freebie dungeons. Also pulled once on the final fantasy random...got No. 2778 Lightening 6 star. Is this good?
>>
also no.5553 reincarnated diaochan 6 star? Is this good?
>>
>>1375010
She's useful, but building a team around her as a leader can be challenging if you're a new player. But overall she hits really hard if you can make the combos and her active skill is good.
>>1375017
She's not a great leader, but her low cooldown active can help you make early and mid-game progress if you're struggling with move time debuffs. Her blind immunity is also important.

In general though there's too many cards to keep track of and asking for thoughts on individual ones is not going to help very much. Endeavor to why and how they're useful rather than remembering which ones are useful. Watching videos on upcoming/recent collabs and recent changes will help and give you a better idea of what you should be looking out for and why.
>>
>>1378178
Wasn't Brahma Dragon a guaranteed spawn in Wednesday Arena two days ago?
>>
>>1378399
Yes. I didn't need it at the time.
>>
>>1378504
That's how it is with me every time.
>>
>>1371749
>>1371756
Check out this fat chick.
>>
File: 1492293748797.png (41 KB, 362x480)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>1378597
>>
I haven't touched this game since 2014 and even then I didn't play for more than a couple of weeks. I want to get into this but I'm a little overwhelmed by all the free shit. I got a premade team but have zero intention of using it and am just using the starting dragon and whatever I find in the normal dungeon (so far 2x carbuncle 2x goblin). What does +297 like in this image >>1336650 mean?
>>
>>1380416
Each card can have up to +99 in each of HP/ATK/RCV, and each point gives +10/+5/+3 respectively to that stat. +297 means it has 99 points in all three.

Plus points used to be kind of rare and a pain in the ass to micromanage, but you skipped over that period and now every plus point you get goes into a bank under "Extra Enhancements" and you can choose how many of which type you want to assign. If you don't have many then I'd recommend saving them up to use on either something that's good enough to keep long-term or common enough that you can easily replace it (selling the monster gives you the points back, so you could +297 a carbuncle and then sell it for a points refund when you need to enhance a card that's actually good).

Also, awoken skills (if those existed when you played before) and skill-ups are much easier to get now, you don't have to feed duplicate monsters anymore. Feeding a tamadra to a card that has awoken skills will unlock one of them, and you can skill up by running specific dungeons or feeding pys (semi-rare in the early game) to it.
>>
Just traded for 2 Sephiroth. Why did I do it? Because I'm bored and the friend system is trash.
>Tfw afterwards I noticed none of his leaderskills do follow up damage meaning I have to run FUA's
Yay, fun, my favorite.
>>
File: 1.jpg (242 KB, 1242x2164)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>1380667
I've been getting a lot of awoken skill monsters (I think) from the "watch an ad, pull a monster" thingie. I have no idea what these even do and they're starting to clog up my box. Are those safe to sell/discard? They look like image related.
>>
File: f.png (488 KB, 357x621)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
>>1380667
>>1381100
Also I got one of these things for free from the welcome mail. It's at +297 like you said. Does this mean I'll get +297 stats as "stock" which I can apply to another monster whenever I want?
>>
>>1381100
Anything that stacks doesn't take up box space, there's no reason to sell those. That one is for latent awakenings, which are different and more situational; the regular awakening ones are Tamadra and Baby/King Tamadra.

>>1381101
If you sold it the plus points would go into the bank. I'd recommend keeping that as a leader, the card is new enough that it's still pretty strong and the leader skill condition is easy (and it's relatively common as a friend lead, which means you don't have to match two conditions from two different leads). Also, friend leaders don't count towards the rarity limit for that type of skill, so the *28 condition will work as long as your lead and team members are under the limit.
>>
>>1381100
>>1381101
>not showing username
coward
>>
I need some angry masks to evolve my shitty carbuncles, goblins and fighter/knight but I'm already getting shit on by the expert version of the mask dungeon. How the fuck are you supposed to get stronger and progress into this naturally if you can't evolve shit? I also pulled a 10 Smithing God, Hephaestus Dragon from the ad pull but he seems to suck dick? I don't understand rarity in this game. Some of the 6-7 seem to have way better leader skills.
>>
>Demon Slayer and HunterxHunter
>two really good collabs with very powerful cards back to back
Well shit we probably don't have enough time/stones to save for both so which one are you guys going for padg bros. Personally I think I'll skip Demon Slayer because I'm confident it'll come back where HunterxHunter might never come back after this.
>>
>>1382895
Chainsawman obviously :)
>>
>>1382895
I rolled hard on Demon Slayer last time so I've got a bunch of everything except the new shit, but there's a lot of new shit I want. I didn't roll much at all last time HxH so I'm going heavy on that this time around.
>>
File: 00.png (66 KB, 1001x632)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>1387302
I hope we get this buff faster in EN, I have 4 aggregate in my box, not having to deal with VDP assist will be a pretty big deal to focus in TeamHP assist instead and the time extend in the ability free the slot of Fenrir viz for a looping shield or something better
>>
These screenshots are fucking unreal.
When I played, the powercreep was tri prong attacks and a conditionless 6x leader
>>
Rorbs, Borbs, Gorbs, Dorbs, or Lorbs?
>>
>>1389980
Don't forget horbs, jorbs, and both kinds of porbs.
>>
>>1392227
And boorbs
>>
>sweet my free chainsaw man roll
>Hermes
Yeah fuck that I'm skipping this shit.
>>
>>1393407
based retard anon
>>
Eternal newshit here what are the empty slots at the bottom and how do I fill them up/unlock the rest?
>>
>>1393996
>what are the empty slots at the bottom
Latent awakenings. If you do the Video Egg Machine (VEM) you should be able to easily get some freebies. They do various things from resisting damage from certain attributes to dramatically increasing stats to resisting hazard skyfall.
>how do I fill them up
With these using the "enhancements: option: https://pad.chesterip.cc/?search_for=latent
>how do I unlock
With this: https://pad.chesterip.cc/5739/
>>
>>1393996
>330 stones
Roll until you get at least 2 Akis.
>>
>>1394004
thanks
>>
>>1393407
The rates are okay. The hybrid godfest model is still bullshit though, and the reward rolls not even guaranteeing a collab card is even more bullshit.
>>
>>1394033
>bullshit
>rolls Grannerv and Amayomi
>>
>>1394039
I also got two collab chase cards so I can't really bitch about it too much, I'm just saying in that in general it sucks that it's possible to do a 5-roll on a collab machine and not get anything from the actual collab.
>>
Makima and Denji or Denji and Aki?
Good Makima teams? I also got Power, Aki and Kishibe out of a few rolls.
>>
>>1394373
As leader both kinda suck but at least makinadenji is a looping shield, these ones will always be useful
>>
File: 1.png (1.45 MB, 828x1792)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>fuck it, I'll roll five times
>I hope I get at least one collab card
>>
>>1394005
Why would you give such shit advice?
>>1393996
Don't listen to that anon, you got the best card from it, quit while you're ahead and save for demon slayer.
>>
>>1394439
Not that anon, but an Aki system is nearly equivalent to a Shiva Dragon system. While it lacks the flexibility of skill charge, it's even easier to use with built-in VDP, combo orbs and orb unlocking. An Aki system could easily carry a new player into supergravity monthlies to repay the investment of stones after a month or two, while covering other mechanics from cards in the collab, if not from the godfest.

That said, yes, Demon Slayer rerun will be nutty.
>>
>>1394768
The biggest appeal to the shiva dragon system is the ability to buy shiva dragons with MP. This makes the team more accessible to everyone.
>>
File: 1691035864219805.png (3.74 MB, 1712x5689)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB PNG
Pazudora is still making near 20 million dollars monthly. Why hasn't /padg/ come back?
>>
>>1395539
This isn't jp
>>
>>1395699
And? Limbus Company makes about as much as NA and can support a general.
>>
>>1395741
Limbus Company is new and more accessible.
>>
>>1395133
While I agree, the aforementioned player is Rank 50 and probably months, if not years, from spending the neccessary 750k MP and collecting evo materials, hence the Aki system recommendation.
>>
>>1395539
Because unlike those other games, this one don't have lore, characters or any kind of constant interaction that would lead to talk in other kind of ways. This don't even have a main character, that why the talk about the game is purely gameplay or shitpost and you can't keep this kind of game alive solely with shitpost and much less gameplay
>>
>VDay Noah
>Active Skill: [1] Unlock all orbs; Change all orbs to water orbs; Change bottom 2 rows to fire orbs; For 2 turns, bypass dmg void shield; Evolve skill to stage [2] (7 max CD)
>[2] Unlock all orbs; Change all orbs to water orbs; Change bottom 2 rows to fire orbs; Charge allies' active by 1 turn; Return skill to stage [1] (1 max CD)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you only need 3 Noahs to make a system that Bypasses Damage void every other turn with innate Absorb bypass.
>>
>>1396053
Oh Void bypass is 2 turns, so ideally all we need is a damage absorb, but realistically it should have an attribute absorb attached too since the Noahs don't have 8 latents.
>>
Hey, my buddy likes puzzle games such as tetris or matching games. How's this gacha? Does global miss out on collabs? Does it allow emulation? If it isn't region locked I don't mind if the two of us start jp accounts through qooapp or something and translate with the live tl funciton. I've played tons of gacha in jp so I should be fine. How nice is the game if you're f2p? Do collabs not rerun or is it the sorta gacha where events stay forever?
>>
>>1398508
>How's this gacha?
Terrific. It's one of the longest running gacha games for a reason.
>Does global miss out on collabs?
Unfortunately yes.
>Does it allow emulation?
Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't but it's much harder to play using an emu over a phone/tablet. It's better to use an emu to just reroll an account until you get what you want and then move it over.
>If it isn't region locked I don't mind if the two of us start jp accounts through qooapp or something and translate with the live tl funciton.
It's not region locked; you can have a JP, KR, and NA account on one device if you wish.
>How nice is the game if you're f2p?
I'm strictly NIAP. I can confidentially say it was much worse a decade ago than it is now. They give out the premium currency (magic stones) like candy these days.
>Do collabs not rerun
Most rerun and some (for NA and KR) run for the first time as a JP rerun.
>is it the sorta gacha where events stay forever?
Not sure what that means.
>>
can you still get characters from previous collabs or did I miss out
>>
>>1396053
>>1396093
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9RS0Uf-KSo
>>
>>1398688
You will be a hoxy forever
But on the other hand collab cards are the worst ROI since they will always forever be powercrept. They might have a month or two to shine but sooner or later there's generic cards

>>1398706
What I thought, only issue is that she doesn't have 8 latents so no sdr coverage. Still I think it's an alright system for the low low investment of 225 stones
>>
File: momiage collab.png (2.56 MB, 1079x1856)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB PNG
Did you get your momiage mans yet puzzlebros?
>>
>>1399543
3 skilled up and one equip, yeah
>>
File: feb13.png (704 KB, 1013x1216)
704 KB
704 KB PNG
This one was pretty annoying, but I got it after a few tries. Not sure about 14 or 15 though.

>>1399728
Who does he pair with usually? I have Hades Dragon but the 4 match only is kind of irritating. Duo Lucifer maybe?
>>
>>1400349
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%E3%82%B5%E3%83%A0%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%82%BD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89+%E3%83%91%E3%82%BA%E3%83%89%E3%83%A9
>>
>two of my free rolls in Chainsaw Man were Makima
Hell yeah.
>>
I exchanged some csm units for this. How do I unlock the slots at the bottom of the character image like other characters?
>>
>>1402078
Consider me jealous. I did 40 rolls and got everyone but Makima and Aki. Even got 3 Power. I don't even know what I'm going to use one Power for, much less 3. This card seems kind of useless. Oh well.

>>1403491
I think if you can't see the slots it just means the unit only has 6 latent slots available, they'll show up whenever you give it a latent tamadra.
>>
>get my 50 free rolls stamp
>It's the most disappointing rolls I've ever had
Only thing I'm slightly excited for is the GZL because it was my favorite lead back in the day and now I finally have 2 so I can play meme GZL teams.
>>
Speaking of GZL also I want to point out how fucking stupid it is that his equip gives a cross instead of a prong, like he was the original prong lead and the amount of disrespect they give my man is unbelievable, fuck YamaP and fuck gungho.
>>
>>1407097
I think you might be the only person in the world that cares enough to get worked up over this.
>>
File: kahlua milk.png (2.68 MB, 1920x1080)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB PNG
Lot of new stuff in the anniversary stream.

>monster search now has three keyword fields
>assist menu prompts to use tamas if you select something that's not fully awakened
>everyone gets 300 free box space
>can now watch ads for dungeon continues and for a 2x XP boost
>PAD Pass lets paypigs use all badges without needing to unlock them
>new badge - 4 SB and 1.5x all team stats, requires no assists (and not "assist invalid")
>"aging" awakening (1.5x stats on floor 5+, 2x stats on 10+)
>T-awakening bonus got doubled from 4x to 8x

>3 new big-ass dragon GFEs, two of them have skills that increase damage cap for multiple cards
>buffs - Four Nobles, LBastet, mega Grem/Ilm/Kami/Ameno, Raffine, BAlexander, ordeal Artemis (already?)
>new recolors - Scheat, Baldin
>Zeus, Hera, Ceres, and DMeta got an ordeal evo
>coming soon - Horus, Isis, Bastet, Medjed, Nep, Aten

>new bar/alcohol-themed REM event
>Miku is back, clear colosseum to get a F R E E copy of all 5 vocaloids
>Dragon's Dogma collab returns after 12 fucking years ( https://pad.chesterip.cc/?series=74 )
>BNHA rerun
>isekai slime collab
>>
>>1408530
the new ripening awakening gave me a chuckle when I saw it
>>
TONS of random buffs out. Check your GFE dragonbounds.
>>
>>1408530
>Dragon's Dogma collab returns after 12 fucking year
Wake me when there's a SAO rerun. I want my sinons to be useful and meta
>>
Is it just me or is Guan Yu looking kind of sexy lately?
>>
File: sinons.png (458 KB, 555x515)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>1411581
Weird, I don't remember making this post.
>>
>>1411949
>cute
Yeah cause I did
>>
File: GIEOW4gbAAA80ur.png (1.74 MB, 945x2048)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
>>1408530
>>new badge - 4 SB and 1.5x all team stats, requires no assists (and not "assist invalid")
JP players must have bitched about this one on Twitter, because now it's going to work in assist-invalid dungeons and it gives +3 seconds of move time and 10 skill boosts. There's also a second no-assist badge that gives immunity to bind/skill bind/jammers/poison, and it looks like some of the old badges may have been upgraded too.
>>
>>1420868
Man, GH has no balls.
>>
>>1420868
To be fair it's a mechanic they introduced and basically forgot about for years and years. Badges needed, and still need, some more variety. People just run +15% HP on everything with only a few exceptions.
>>
File: art _ishiyumi3.jpg (216 KB, 768x1024)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>1421262
For anything to be worth more than 15% HP Gungho would have to stop building harder dungeons around increasingly harsh HP checks.
>>
Monster exchange for demon slayer is pretty sparse.
>>
>>1423532
Same as last time, at least Rengoku is slightly better now. Really wish they had a 15 KnY units > 1 Muichiro exchange or something like that.
>>
File: what on earth.png (130 KB, 400x400)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>2 Rengoku
>3 Muzan
>3 Akaza
>2 Tokito
>2 Daki
>0 Kotetsu

What even is this RNG
>>
File: Untitled.png (586 KB, 960x755)
586 KB
586 KB PNG
holy shit
>>
Is this game worth sticking with? I love the puzzles & dragons, but there doesn't seem to be much else to do in the game.
>>
>>1427865
as long as it's not your main game
in all honesty, you could just keep it on your phone and open it whenever
>>
>>1427865
Have you beaten all the dungeons?
>>
The bartender REM has exchange units right? What all can you trade for and how many units does it take?
>>
I kind of regret rolling Akaza, this character seems like a pile of crap if you don't have the 3 other collab pulls you need to make him semi functional. His equip is pretty mediocre too compared to most of the other 7 and 8*s.

Got baited by the hype I guess.
>>
>>1431557
He seems to work fine for me. But I'm not attempting to make an end-game optimized team for him.
>>
>>1431617
He works fine for sleepwalking thru easy content, but trying to build him for anything tough is an exercise in frustration.

You're pretty much required to have some kind of spinner loop or 7x6 board to play since otherwise you can't reliably get the orbs necessary to TPA hearts or do L's to clear assist void, but finding a way to get one of these and still come up with 25+ skill boosts in 4 team slots while covering all the other required bases is a nightmare.

I could just be missing something I guess, I'm not going to claim to be good at this game but I've been trying out a bunch of different setups in SG endless and Aggregate's watering hole and I can't find anything that feels decent.
>>
File: GJrE6AMaYAAn61B.png (1.09 MB, 640x950)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
booba

Also the Academy event is getting a second REM with the 5* trash removed that costs 6 stones a roll. I guess you could still roll the lower one if you wanted to for some reason.
>>
>>1436036
Lemme guess, trade 15 academy units for one of these?
>>
>>1436049
Looks like it, yeah.

>Active Skill: [1] For 2 turns, change self dmg cap value to 5,000,000,000; For 2 turns, 2x orb move time; Unlock all orbs; Create 4 light, dark and heart orbs; Evolve skill to stage [2] (3 max CD)
>[2] For 1 turn, 2x RCV; For 1 turn, 2x ATK for Light and Dark att.; Unlock all orbs; Create 4 light, dark and heart orbs; Return skill to stage [1] (1 max CD)
>Leader Skill: 13x ATK, reduce dmg taken by 50% and +2 combo when light and dark attack; 2.4x all stats for Light and Dark att.

I never got the hang of looping actives, seems like the right one is never up when you need it.
>>
Wow we actually got the pick a free GFE event, I'm kind of shocked honestly.
>>
>>1438435
Japan also got it but to be honest all these leaders really fall off pretty heavily, I guess the best way to see it will be by the equips
>>
>>1439884
That's what I used to pick mine. Too often I've been trying to build teams but the perfect answer was always one of the damn remdra/pemdra equips.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIrK_Qu_i9w
>>
>>1441972
>just read what the monster and equip do
>give "advices" that is just reading the leader skill
It feel like this dude already gave up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_9NaLearNc
I never level up so fucking fast, I'm glad I wasn't the kind of player that farmed ASR1 daily for level 1100, this is just so mindless and fast that I will totally reach to 1100 in just a dedicated day or two
>>
I tried to play this game and damn, there's so much stuff to learn with these many years of bloat.
>>
>>1444680
That is really fast rank XP per minute.
>>
>>1444764
The difficulty is definitely tuned for JP players that have been playing for years. New players not only will have no essential knowledge of how to build effective teams but even if they did acquire the knowledge they won't have the box to get anywhere. They'll be stymied at every corner because they don't have the answer that appeared in a random collab that only came around once 5 years ago.
>>
>>1444680
alt for gomora?
>>
>>1444960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl4pm6odaug
The whole team change a little bit with this change
>>
>>1444980
>I don't have vkush either
...is there... another alt perhaps?
>>
>>1445035
There's a bunch of teams you could run with saline as a helper but you'd have to actually match shit like a pleb. Gross.
>>
>>1445060
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82C6HivqbHM&t=208s
This dude mentioned a co-op farming team so I might do that.
>>
>>1444680
>Reach to lv 1040
>need almost four run to level up
Oof, I will soon reach a wall were I will need five run to level up but the stamina just allow me to to do 4 runs
>>
>>1445073
Bro when you're around rank 1080 you'll need to run it ~9 times.
>>
>>1445035
The ghetto version is to use a multi-turn dark damage void before killing floor 3 and match heal orbs to get your HP up, then use Leorio again when the void runs out or your HP is high enough. I'm using Santa Fencer (#537) instead of Kush and it works as long as you have more than 195,000 HP for the phase change in floor 3 and more than 286,000 HP for the change on the boss floor. Going to try switching from the team HP badge to the XP badge when my cards hit level 120.
>>
By my calculations I should be able to hit rank 1100 before the end of the event without needing to stone. Just wish there was better shit to get in exchange for all the rainbow HxH medals aside from pys. Maybe I'll just hang onto them in case Gungho changes something and allows players to convert them into normal rainbow medals in like 3 years. Who knows.
>>
>>1444680
>>1444980
>have three Nordis but haven't leveled, evoed or skilled them up
FUCK
>>
>>1447061
Why not?
>>
>>1447061
Well, if you're not in level 1000 this would be a really good inversion in pys, you will get it back with the exchange after the farming. I already got more than 1000 rainbow coins with this team and every single coin can be exchanged by a py
>>
File: 51984736_p0.png (1014 KB, 855x1200)
1014 KB
1014 KB PNG
>looked up PAD on a whim
>HxH collab with chimera ants which was my favorite anime arc
>miku event shortly afterwards apparently
guess i'm coming back
>>
>>1447255
PAD has and will always be the GOAT.
>>
>>1447144
Cause I'm lazy and only logged in to not lose my streak of log ins.
>no Vkush or Gomora
Fuck

>>1447188
I have a lot of resources, I actually got all the Nordis up to max but I don't have a good piece to fill the team now.
>>
>>1447260
>>no Vkush or Gomora
>Fuck
see >>1445139
>>
File: 83014422_p0.png (3.27 MB, 1250x1765)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB PNG
Is Pandora still relevant?
>>
>>1447269
haha no
>>
>>1447269
Not even close. But there's two new upgrade types (ordeal evos and special exchanges) so she'll probably get one or the other within the next year or so.
>>
Wait, how do you find english data for this game?
Puzzledragonx, padguide and setsupad are dead?
>>
>>1447367
https://pad.chesterip.cc/react/
>>
File: 1631730227165.png (1.15 MB, 3000x1935)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>1447265
>realized that I evoed the wrong Nordis and don't even have the correct ones
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>1447680
Yep. It was the New Year's Nordis.
>>
File: floor 10.jpg (633 KB, 936x2026)
633 KB
633 KB JPG
Out of curiosity I tried April mission floor 10 and got my ass kicked, I echidna delayed out the attack down debuff and was still only hitting 1's and the 6 million fixed damage wasn't denting the HP bar
What kind of attack multiplier do you need nowadays lol?
>>
>>1448500
Try a guard break active or awakening.
>>
Finally rank 1100. If it weren't for this collab dungeon I probably would have taken another year to do it.
>>
>>1448816
I'm in rank 1072 right now starting from 1009 with only watching the ads for stam refill, I don't think I will manage to reach to 1100 after the event but I will just try to do one of the ASR team for the final ranks, it would not be so painful after this event
>>
>>1449192
The only way to go infinite all the way to 1100 is to do it in co-op. Should've invested in an alt :^)
>>
>>1449192
I used to run ASR2 for consistent xp, but that dungeon is really slow. Too many 50% super resolves and non-stop enemy skill activations.
>>
Did anyone trade for a second illumi? His damage spike equip form looks strong.
>>
>>1449861
Nah, I prefer the base and not even by that much. If I need to use the equip for whatever reason, I'll just evolve it.
>>
>updating through QooApp
>some stupid Miui getapps bullshit comes up and I ignore it
>it uninstalls Pad because it's not safe to install through QooApp
>after some time I manage to install it and update it
>data migration
>remember nothing about it
God damn it, can support help me if I wasn't supposed to be playing because it's not available in my country?
>>
>>1452292
I managed to ask a friend to get my ID and luckily I had already linked my google account so everything is fine now.
Remember to link your accounts and write down your ID bros
>>
File: bestcat.png (2.72 MB, 1440x2132)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB PNG
We're so back.
>>
>>1453149
Nowhere near back until you put a decent equip on it.
>>
File: capture16.jpg (48 KB, 671x372)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Returning oldfag here, is the new bartender machine any good for assists?
My knowledge of the game is super whack since the last time I played, zela with kuroyuri looping for 40% max hp heals per turn was the rage.
>>
>>1453572
I haven't looked into the details yet. Welcome back. The only thing I can say for certain is you've got a lot of work to do.
>>
File: 1389000621941.jpg (12 KB, 245x205)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>got main and alt to 1100 before collab ended
>>
>beat chimera ant rush with pitou team
>jump from rank 160~ to rank 340 in one go
What in the god damn
>>
>>1453572
Bartender has some good assists in it though it obviously sort of depends on what exactly you're looking for. I believe the units themselves are the bigger draw though. There's a bunch of really strong units available, even in the lower rarity pools.
>>
To my untrained eye, these vocaloid cards seems pretty bad.
The only things that seem worth chasing dupes for are the kagamines and miku, maybe kaito if you roll 4 somehow
>>
Yeah I'll be damned if I'm going to roll on a 10-stone machine for a 10% chance of getting something from the event. This is disrespectful.
>>
>think I could kuroyuri loop through modern content
>try the supergravity quindecillion malice title challenge
>super reincarnation lu bu hits me through my LS shields for 600k on his first turn
What in the god damn
>>
>>1457230
Welcome to the new dungeons. Massive HP checks that require a ton of Team HP awakenings and an active skill shield.
>>
>>1458055
>and/or an active skill shield
ftfy
>>
File: art samoore myr.jpg (1.9 MB, 1280x1920)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>release event themed around alcohol and bars
>change half of the names try and hide the references to alcohol
>leave the other half alone

I'm starting to think Gungho GL might be retarded.

>>1457230
When the last boss drops to 50% he hits for something like 2.6 million or somewhere around there. Players aren't the only ones swinging for ridiculous numbers these days.
>>
I just pulled this guy, I fucking love him, he’s so cool. I didn’t even know he existed until today when I pulled him.
>>
>>1459255
He hits hard for sure, but unlike royal oak & nautilus or daytona & seawolf he doesn't come with his own autoheals. Neither of those leaders reduce your HP to 1 with their skills either. His sub pool is more versatile than theirs, and voiding poison damage is cool, but I don't think I would be able to make an effective team with him as a single leader.

Trying to use two as leaders would be suicide. You would need to bring way too many actives just to mitigate his downsides unless you have the absolute perfect subs. But if you have those kinds of subs you could get away with using more versatile and less limiting leaders. The additional HP multiplier wouldn't be worth the trouble; especially since it would be almost impossible to heal to full HP any turn you use his active. For me he would have much more value as a sub.
>>
>>1459591
Yeah after playing him I noticed it's literally impossible to get back to full HP every turn, still a cool card regardless.
>>
>>1458055
>>1458548
I got past Lu Bu by using a 100% void shield but a few floors later the scheat messes me up because the assist void attack removes all my team HP awakenings and puts me to one shot range
This title challenge is bullshit desu
>>
Question, only time I played this game was back during the first monster hunter colab, I know there has been a LOT of colabs for this game, are they all time limited? can I farm back content ect?
>>
>>1460427
>the assist void attack removes all my team HP awakenings and puts me to one shot range
https://pad.chesterip.cc/9454/
>>
>>1460438
>are they all time limited?
Yes. If the collab ends, it's gone until they rerun it.
>>
File: pitou.jpg (461 KB, 1160x1422)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>>1460446
Sadly no L's on my team to be able to use that latent
I found out the old Hisoka from HxH is a looping shield, so I'll give that a shot on tanking Scheat for 3 turns once I get back more stamina
Might take off the FUA egg on my sub pitou, even when 2 Pitous + Illumi hitting their increased damage cap I'm still not doing enough damage to oneshot the enemies above 50% anyways
>>
Why is the ranking in the special dungeons section?
>>
>>1460832
That was added in the last patch, presumably because "Special" is the only section people usually bother to check. With any luck it's going to result in more shitters clearing the dungeon and boosting my ranking with their low scores.
>>
>>1460850
Good shit
>>
>>1460832
People have been complaining for years about missing out on ranking dungeons because they forgot to check the separate ranking tab.
>>
>>1460468 (me)
Any of the bartender stuff worth chasing for in the context of pitou team?
>>
>>1460468
>3 Pitou
Goddamn must be nice, I could only get 1 copy and now I’m stuck looping with a Meruem
>>
>>1461541
3 Pitou is nice for less strict requirements for team building, not having to need two 3-turn haste equipment is great
Sadly 3 Pitou really eats the dirt against 5x4 debuff attacks and needs VDP equips / have no innate poison blessing. I wish I could get three of Gokrex's equipment somehow to slap on my Pitous
>>
File: [Haku] 43955855_p0.jpg (242 KB, 566x678)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>1461837
Oh, and FUA equipment too
It's been like 5-6 years and there's still jackshit for good options outside of limited egg machines for some reason, even though we're entering 2SB / 10c + enhanced combo equipment era
>>
>>1461837
He's farmable. Technically.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.