[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: CODM-SEASON-11-SIREN-002.jpg (227 KB, 1920x1080)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
Christmas events, draws, and 2x CP are currently live. Warzone is coming soon™
>>
>>1365008
spring isn't really that soon
>>
>>1365008
Anyone else enjoying bloodstrike?
>>
File: 20230328_142653.jpg (225 KB, 1553x2048)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>1366380
Since PUBG gave me a week ban for my profile pic tell me about bloodstrike Is it fun? Am I gonna be forced to play against emulator players?
>>
I'm tempted to go for that mythic card pack but I'm not sure what I'd max out with it. the grau doesn't seem worth maxing at all and the switchblade doesn't seem worth it either past the tracer rounds.
>>
another cute asian another insta buy from me
>>
Anyone got the mythic siren lingerie pic from leddit
>>
Anyone wanna play some ranked mp
>>
4k credit crate ain't half bad
>>
Got all but 2 of her upgrades honestly I'm going to keep her in base form the ponytail is the superior hairstyle
>>
>>1373986
I think I'm just doing her colors for now. I'm skipping the bk-57 because I have space race already.
>>
>>1373991
Damn nice I was unlucky and got siren as my last roll I didn't want the bk at all
>>
>>1373986
>>1373991
why do people spend so much money on operators is beyond me
>>
>>1365008
I was thinking of buying a controller to play cod mobile, what do you guys recommend?
>>
>>1374293
What else is there to spend on?
>>
Why does this shit game's community obsess over "snipers only" as if it's some unspoken rule you need to use a sniper? Why can't I play with whatever the fuck gun I want and you use a sniper if it's so good?
>>
>>1374316
I believe controller players are matched with controller players. And if you join a private match the kiddies will get mad at you for using a controller.
>>
>>1374457
Because they've been brainwashed by YouTubers that snipers take """skill""" to use despite the aim assist doing most of the work so now if you want to be le super cool pro you gotta power slide + quickscope for maximum skill or else at the end of the day just use whatever you feel like and call them faggots
>>
>>1374458
it detects if you have a controlled paired/connected?
>>
File: IMG_3376.jpg (781 KB, 2174x533)
781 KB
781 KB JPG
>>1374924
this messages pops up when using a controller
>>
>>1374926
which is also stupid. They should allow players with controllers to face off against people using touch controls. Their excuse is controllers are a disadvantage but if that's the case then allow it.
>>
>>1374927
>Their excuse is controllers are a disadvantage
Where did they say this? Not everyone using touch is a ADHD zoomer sliding around the map 1 tapping people most players are just normalfags struggling to aim. Controllers have an advantage because everyone has at one point in their life picked up a controller to play an FPS you don't need to spend time learning touch controls controllers definitely have an advantage over touch.
>>
>>1374936

I forget where I read it but I know it was an issue that people were complaining about. Like if you're flying one of those Jets in BR some of the buttons just don't work on a controller so you need to tap the screen.
>>
Just noticed we finally reach lvl 5 big shout out to GreyFoxJr for being the only other guy that occasionally logs in.
>>
>>1374926
This also pops up when you play on emulator as well.

I see posts on Reddit and such like "heh real niggas play on PC and stomp all over phone babys" so either they found a way around it or they can't fuckin read.

>>1374927
I was playing Farlight 84 on my phone, which I guess added controller support at some point because I saw some dude with a controller icon near his name, so I tried a controller, and it worked, but it was fuckin ass, it was handicap.

Maybe they should make the controller support real shit and then they could merge them together.
>>
>>1374457
Agreed, those fucking losers that quick scope with their obnoxious snipers are so weird and need to get a life.
>>
>>1376856

I had a match a day ago where these kids were making fun of this other kid who sounded like he was 9. They demanded that they tested his movements before the game started by sliding around. After all of that was done as they were boasting about this technique and shitting on me for using a sniper with a basic scope I still got POTG.
>>
>>1374503
lame cos i just gun them down while they are wasting time crouching n what not. they make themselves very predictable
>>
The pass awp blueprint looks amazing
>>
I finally relented and turned on Aim Assist and grabbed an enemies' shotgun in Alcatraz, BR. The team I was in got first place because I let the game do the aiming for me. Odd thing was a bunch of enemy players were using the names of streamers like CoD Narco and Lotex. I checked on YouTube and none of them were streaming, also they are on the other side of the world in Europe while I'm fighting on the Australian server. Had had enough and copied their tactics.
>>
https://twitter.com/LeakersOnDuty/status/1748561332151218316?t=v9ts8g3AU-ugcPXWu4Ytzw&s=19

Quite possible the Nuketown map from Black Ops 3 will be coming to CoDM and will have wall running.
>>
File: IMG_6144.png (1.07 MB, 1179x2556)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
Mobility absolutely rules BR

I take the OTS with all of the sprint / movement attachments and hipfire, then I take a class that gives me a long movement speed bonus (igniter or trap master)

If I find a Fast ADS mod it’s impossible to kill me. Use class + quick ADS half a second just trigger ADS movement bonus on OTS

It’s hilarious and broken
>>
>>1374293
I would buy mythic guns and operators if I didn’t have to fucking gamble for a chance to get what I want, like just give me a flat of price for my p2w m13 Morningstar
>>
>>1386476
you have a flat price, to go for a mythic with no 2x point event going on it's like 130$. getting the main reward of a lucky draw on any spin other than the last one is miraculous luck, go into any of them assuming you'll get it last. now UPGRADING mythic guns/characters on the other hand is where the actual rng gambling bullshit is because mythic cards/coins work like crates. personally I wait for spending events for cards/coins and/or the odd bundle that happens like once a year. to max a mythic is like 150$ on top of that if you're unlucky (like every coin/card roll being 10, etc.) so if you rolled the wep you're looking at doubling the cost of the thing to max it. at least the m13 doesn't really want the upgrades all too much, I got mine to the exploding glass effect and stopped.
>>
I've about had it with these normies kicking me just because they feel like it. I'm done with this game.
>>
Looks like CoDM will be giving out spears as the new melee weapon.
>>
File: 1705853430643319.gif (2.8 MB, 282x320)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB GIF
>>1390980
>>
>>1365008
Does anyone have the version history release notes for the recent update yesterday? What got nerfed and what got buffed?
>>
>>1374926
>>1374927
>>1375875
Does the private match then back to match glitch still work? How does that thing work anyway? I remember a bunch of people used to do it to play in touch lobbies with controllers.
>>
Is anyone else getting more lag/hotter phone after this most recent update, even after re-installing?
>>
>>1397241
have you checked to see if you have super resolution turned on? that's a new feature in the bottom of the audio & graphics tab that might be doing it.
>>
Hey /vmg/ros. Finally playing again after two years. Is shin/codm/ still the go to clan? What are the meta guns and such?
>>
File: 1704966411457251.png (165 KB, 448x448)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>1398414
>Is shin/codm/ still the go to clan?
Nope the clan is dead I'm the last person who logs in regularly
>What are the meta guns and such?
no clue as I only ever use the same one
>>
How do I do good in Undead Siege hard mode?
It feels I'm always carried by team mates.
>>
>>1398494
Whats the new clan now? Or do people just don't play this game anymore? What is your fave gun, anon? I'm using a m13 build from 3 years ago lol
>>
>>1398598
>Whats the new clan now?
People went back to the old clan now that boomer went to sweat it out somewhere else they have a discord but I don't know what it is.
>What is your fave gun, anon? I'm using a m13 build from 3 years ago lol
I've been using the oden since 2022? (whenever the rank rewards were anime themed) and I never switched out just because the skin is very cute
>>
>>1386883
holy mother of fuck, its ANOTHER 150 to max out a mythic with more gambling?

desu I only thought the weapons looked cool, I don't exactly need them to keep my Legendary rank; just my LAPA and FFAR with my own attachments
>>
Can't wait for the rank reset. My k/d has gone down since I've been stuck in Legendary.

>>1398414

Meta guns are probably the Grau 556, LK24 and Switchblade 9. But there has been an update recently, so maybe there are new METAs. I saw a video on off-META guns, so I switched from DHR(usually reliable) to the Krig 6 and I tend to use the PPSH 41 in BR if I come across it. Others say that the OTS is a bit overpowered. But I don't use the OTS that much due to the small mag size since I don't use aim assist which means I can't get all my bullets glued onto the target.
>>
>>1398644
Nice dubs. Dope, I'm a filthy third worlder so no nice skins for me sadly. Maybe I'll buy some if I do end up playing more frequently :p
>>1399440
I see, I'll do some research, wanna try a bit of everything and see what fits me best. Ty anon.
>>
Anyone know when mythic rytec returns?
>>
reminder to anyone living under a rock this m4 skin is FREE, takes the barest minimum effort to unlock, and is objectively better than pretty much every other legendary m4 skin they are selling in global right now.
>>
what blueprints do we have from cod mw/bo?
>>
Can anyone explain how the whole mythic gun thing works? Can you just buy one or is it by gambling where you might spend $100 in cp and not get it and get repeated items instead?

How do you level up the gun and what happens when you level up the guns? Do the stats get better or how does it work?

How much does one have to spend for a maxxed out mythic gun?

Do mythic guns hold their stats after every season nerf and buff or do they get nerfed too?

What's the best considered overall mythic gun damage and fire rate and mobility wise (even if not available for sale at the moment)?
>>
>>1365008
fucking shit fuck tits, i dont want to play again but i dont have the stuff to reinstate my account history and i had 3 plat sets. I cant handle doing it all again i had ar smg and lmg fucking hell
REEEEEEEEE.
I will only do after i build an ar gun with the razer kishi 1
>>
>>1374316
razer kishi 1. it has a flexibke strap as the middle connector so you can mount each half at different oarts on a toy gun for superior gameplay that makes vr fags seethe.
Fix aim drift by looking down because it always drifts down. You point down past the in game limit this resetting the reticule.
>>
>>1375875
https://youtu.be/HRdAZg3b3aQ?si=PsoddZJUWQlfJ2uX

Only problem is they win against bad players using touch and think it proves anything. Touch is basically as good as kbm technically and iferg (even though i think hes annoying as fuck) also stomped kbm users. The advantage of 1:1 aiming is true with both systems. If youre trying to sweat theres 0 reason not to use touch.
> t. old man that can 4 finger and hit top 5% ranked
>>
File: 1700238376027824.png (467 KB, 674x737)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>1405532
>Can anyone explain how the whole mythic gun thing works? Can you just buy one or is it by gambling where you might spend $100 in cp and not get it and get repeated items instead?
Lucky draws don't have repeats once you spend the CP and get your item it's out of the draw pool but the CP cost for another roll goes up each time you roll that's why it usually costs +$100 to get the item you want because the rates are ASS
>How do you level up the gun and what happens when you level up the guns? Do the stats get better or how does it work?
You use mythic cards to level up mythic weapons and NO they don't give you extra stats. The more you level it up the more unique cosmetics you unlock (kill animations, bullet effects, icons, MVP effects, ect.) It's all cosmetic but if you max out a mythic gun you're able to share it with your teammates
>How much does one have to spend for a maxxed out mythic gun?
As much as a full lucky draw so another +$100
>Do mythic guns hold their stats after every season nerf and buff or do they get nerfed too?
Mythic has the same stats as the regular version of a gun so if the gun gets nerfed it's nerfed too a mythic IS NOT another version of a gun it's just a very unique skin for the gun with extra goodies
>What's the best considered overall mythic gun damage and fire rate and mobility wise (even if not available for sale at the moment)?
No idea people seem to like the M13 mythic I don't really use mine at all
>>
>>1405532
don't buy a mythic unless you either really like the gun or like the draw as a whole. even if the gun is meta it'd be pretty stupid to make a 100$+ purchase for a gun you won't use.

the only real advantage of a mythic gun is if they have a really good ironsight (especially if it has few alternatives such as the krig 6). I actually find a couple of mythics to be pay to lose because of their ironsight such as the ak-47 radiance (tinted glass ironsight with a distracting "ammo gauge" on the ironsight to obstruct things further), the cbr4, or the mythic holger. as cool as the tracer rounds are that newer mythic guns have, they do make you easier to spot and are expensive to unlock (mythic level 4 on the guns that have them).

some of the more popular mythics like m13 morningstar or the kilo 141 demonsong have great features out of the box and are more value because they give you the better kill effects/attachments very early (less money spent).

on the topic of mythic snipers, they're categorically fucking retarded other than the dlq and the dlq isn't a huge advantage either.
>>
File: 1700907231732733.png (19 KB, 128x128)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>got the new cutie in only 3 rolls
yeah that's the good stuff now to get the legendary sword next
>>
I like it.
>>
File: 1695522298454227.gif (1.7 MB, 640x640)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB GIF
>can't buy a 2k yen ticket for 800 play points anymore
fuck you jewgle
>>
The spear is available again. Go pick it up.
>>
puzzle operator skin code:
BTEA_MFQBZT_DM

First _ = the last letter in the alphabet

Second _ = Number of sides in a square
>>
>>1413389
Thank you buddy
>>
Old fag here just got back playing the game again, what the hell is this game now. Whys there bots in ranked, I dont remember the lower ranks having them in mp or any at all
>captcha gas lightning me to thinking im typing it incorrectly
>>
>>1414196

Lower levels of rank has bots and more and more real players appear as you climbe the ranks. Then you'll have actual human players in your lobbies unless you loss a bunch of matches consecutively, then the matchmaking puts you into a lobby with bots.
>>
File: 1708053665130139.jpg (82 KB, 704x582)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>warzone launches 1 day before dragons dogma 2
well that blows I hope you bros enjoy yourselves
>>
If anyone here is really good at br and want an invite to a clan of autistic br sweats (not related to 4chan at all), post name in reply. We do squads every night
>>
>>1415623

First worlders and rich people will be playing Capcom's new game while the Mobile peasants will be grinding Warzone after warming up in CoDM. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
Bros, will I ever get the funny dance from the Zombie box? (I even got the Legendary banner)
>>
>buy mythic rytec to match my mythic siren (I skipped her bk since I rolled siren first)
>rytec kind of sucks ass right now
you know, this one's 100% on me for not playtesting rytec before buying it. it could be user error but I find as soon as anyone whips out their tundra/dlq it just doesn't compete anymore.
>>
so do people here play the mobile game only or the pc version as well?
>>
>>1405763
How come I picked up someone's mythic AK and it had really high control, mobility, and other stats despite the attachments?
>>
>>1420617
if you're talking about console/pc cod like mw3, I play both, I used to just think cod mobile would be a little way to scratch the shooter itch until I bought a platform to play the main games on but codm has gotten good enough that it stands on its own and I enjoy playing it from time to time apart from cod on the ps5
>>
>>1420724
It doesn't mythics are purely cosmetic the only real advantage you have is better ironsights on some guns you're tricking yourself
>>
Used to play PUBG, been seeing some stuff about Warzone. Looks fun but still 2 weeks out.
I'm only interested in BR, what am I playing?
PUBG or CODM?
Warzone, or PUBG?
>>
>>1421517
I only play codm and have 0 plans of picking up warzone so I can only recommend codm.
>>
>>1421683
But I only want to play Battle Royale
>>
>>1421517
CODM br is way faster than PUBG I like it way more in my opinion and warzone is probably going to be fast too

CoD>PUBG
warzone>PUBG
>>
>BR alcatraz removed (no more ez BR grinding)
>shoot house map entirely removed from the game (but apparently not the chinese version)
this season is off to a mighty shitty start unless something drastic happens
>>
>>1422987
>just started playing alcatraz this weekend for camos
>gets removed for lol go play wzm
Jfc im not grinding camos in isolated/blackout. Watch them get rid of undead siege next
>>
>>1421687

If you have a good phone them try out Warzone mobile. Warzone mobile also has some MP modes but it's mostly for grinding your weapons and acclimating to the game's controls.
>>
I dont think I am going to reach GMIII without Alcatraz bros...
At least the tournament mode makes it easy to get camos, but is full of bots.
>>
>>1425475

Play MP. If you get motion sickness from FPP, then try adjusting your FoV.

https://www.pcgamer.com/why-low-fov-in-first-person-games-can-make-you-feel-nauseous/#:~:text=The%20FOV%20slider%20is%20the,from%20making%20you%20feel%20sick..
>>
Anyone else getting lobbies that are full of Asian sweats? Most likely the Japanese with Ipads. I usually fight people from the Pacific Islands probably Australia and even folks from the U.S. or other parts of the Americas since sometimes I encounter Blacks and Latinos. But now I'm playing against the Asians. I've had to turn on aim assist in a few of my matches just to keep up with them.
>>
>>1365008
>Warzone is coming soon
How youtubers are already playing?
>>
>>1427714

They used a VPN to play download the Warzone app that was already available in the countries with limited release. Some of those YouTubers were also invited to try out the Warzone Mobile game in special events.

I just realized that since I live on an island in the Pacific, I won't be able to play Warzone Mobile until the 22nd of March. The island I live on is still American territory, but we are a day ahead of the continental U.S.
>>
Also check this out. I went up against a squad of Japanese sweats in rank Hardpoint. Got a low score and this is with gyroscope but no aim assist.
>>
>>1428150

Now here is another match in Hardpoint rank. It was another Japanese lobby, opponent team were also Japanese. I did much better here because I turned on Aim Assist and used it with gyroscope.
>>
File: 1698864719784714.png (278 KB, 900x900)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>1428152
>>1428150
Uhhh you sure those are people anon? They look like bot names to me and the default avatar is also kind of a good sign they're bots.
>>
File: 1706544081425516.webm (2.58 MB, 486x604)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB WEBM
>only a few days to finish the warzone battle pass even though mobile just dropped
Very cool thank you Activision-sama I kneel.
>>
Anybody here who had been playing Warzone Mobile for the past year or more? Do you have the whole game downloaded? Game said that it would be streaming more of the game's assets and the game will eventually look better. The problem with that is that the game will be both downloading while you are playing and people are complaining about the overheating and the lag and jankiness of the control. There was also a bunch of bugs and glitches while I was playing.

While I was playing I had both my air conditioning unit and even my small electric fan turned on, with the electric senpai facing my smartphone so that the phone receives cold war while I play Warzone Mobile.

So if any of you have been playing during the limited release, can you tell us how big the game file really is after everything has been downloaded?
>>
>>1428980

Here is a screenshot of the character Stiletto in the game. Doesn't look so good. Might get better after the whole game is fully downloaded.
>>
>>1428989

Darnit
>>
>>1428991

Okay, here is the screenshot.
>>
>>1428980

Here's Google explaining how downloading apps can heat up your smartphone.
>>
File: 1698948988699157.jpg (640 KB, 1920x1080)
640 KB
640 KB JPG
>>1428980
Home screen and in-game maps look like ass and I'm pretty sure I've downloaded the whole game my phone currently says
>Warzone: 7.78 GB
>CoDM: 29 GB
Hacktivision should've left it to the chinks because I've been lagging my ass off in my matches I don't know if it's because the game just recently came out and servers can't keep up but I'm getting downed without a chance to retaliate thanks to the jank controls. Also does anyone know if emulator players and mobile players are separated?
>>
>>1429014
>>1428980

Here is the game explaining that more of the textures are being streamed into your game and saved by the app. Later the graphics should get better.

https://www.avast.com/c-why-is-my-phone-hot

Here is a list of reasons why your phone overheats. Some of those reasons are excessive gaming and streaming shows. The Warzone mobile streams in more graphical textures as you play. Probably one of the reasons why people are encountering the overheating problem.
>>
>>1429021

On CoDM, mobile players are separated from the people on emulation. Don't know about Warzone Mobile.
>>
what's with kilo skins and candles? this thing almost feels like a reskin of the recent halloween bp kilo because of that.
>>
Dude wzm sucks lol. Wonky ass controls. Glitchy graphics. Even when you zero in on someone is feels like you're shooting a 50 cal machine gun.
>>
File: 1710006023329.jpg (842 KB, 2400x1080)
842 KB
842 KB JPG
cool icons bro. I have no idea what 90% of them are, but I'm glad you catered to the. 00001% of the people that identify as whatever the fuck some of those queer flags are.

disregard the overlay
>>
>>1431343
It's not even that. The overlay is so convoluted..especially in game. Not to mention the sensitivity settings.
>>
I didn't get the CoD points thwt I just bought on CoD Mobile. Anyone else run into this problem? Here is the receipt in my email account.
>>
>>1433929

The CoD Points I bought haven't shown up.
>>
>>1433929
>>1433936

Probably the freaking Indians are pissed at me for browsing the "Hate India" threads on /pol/.
>>
>>1433929
it happened to me once but eventually they came after a few hours, did you get them yet? I'm pretty sure I read that it can take up to 48 hours in some cases although I'm not entirely sure
>>
File: konatachan.jpg (125 KB, 850x1044)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
why does cod have such a focus on battle royale so much, we have 120 player br on wzm but only 10v10 multiplayer, can they just get their shit together and make a 32v32 war gamemode
>>
>>1434221

Yeah, I got the CoD Points like half a day later after purchasing them. I really wanted to do one morenpull for that Portola skin, though. Now, I'll just save the CoD Points for something else. Gonna buy more CoD Points later to get that Zero Bundle.
>>
is it worth to buy 1 more spin for the ffar draw? cost 800, i have the shorty, sword, mythic, weapon and guy skins left
>>
File: tiredayy.jpg (88 KB, 634x822)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
Finally reached Legendary for the first time (on MP fuck doing that shit in BR). The last stretch in GMV was insane.

I hate Nuketown now.
>>
>>1439609
that's your call. I finished the draw to get the mythic and of the extra shit I rolled I'm only using the sword, the sniper (custom geometry m21 ebr skin), the emote, and the contact grenade.
>>
File: 1695862358007301.png (3.88 MB, 1920x1080)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB PNG
>>1374316
>>1374458
>>1405595
>>1374926
gamesir g8
>super comfortable to use
>works with CoD if you switch to touchscreen mode(blue light)
>cost less than kishi v2 and backbone
>activision doesn't know a controller is connected so you get put with touch babies
>will never experience stick drift thanks to hall effect analogs
>>
this might be my new favorite operator/weapon combo
>>
Anyone here have the full Warzone Mobile game after all the texture streaming has downloaded? How big is the game file? Some players have reported that the overheating has destroyed their devices and now I'm fearful that if I play more Warzone mobile, it'll destroy my phone. Now I'm looking for a job to get money to buy a new phone, among other things. But I've heard that even some players with the newest flagship phones are having overheating issues with the game. Even the new iPhone 15 pro is having problems(I think those phones were probably made in India since Apple moved some of their factories to that cowdung of a country).
>>
>>1444614

Screenshot was from one of the MP games I played on Warzone Mobile, I think the map was Rust.
>>
>>1444615

I should add that I also have returned to playing Fortnite mobile and the game does the same thing with downloading textures and data as you play. It also gives us the option to predownload the assets. Fortnite mobile also heats up, but the game looks good and runs at 60 fps, with some drops in frame rate. Just like with Warzone mobile, I play with the air condition unit on and an electric fan to redirect the cold air at my phone.
>>
>>1444617

Screenshot of a victory in the Fortnite mobile game. The Chains of Hades weapon is pretty cool.
>>
>>1444614

Okay. I made a mistake and the iPhone 15 pro phones aren't made in India, just the regular iPhone 15s and iPhone 15 plus. I'm watching some gamers on YouTube play the game on their iPhone 15 Pro phones and it looks okay.
>>
The iPad and iPhone players are going to have to carry this game since most Android users are struggling to run Warzone mobile. Can't wait for them to post YouTube videos showing off all the bundles they buy from the store.

As for the bot problem. Maybe Activision can do crossplay between the Apple mobile devices and PC gamers, at least with the Alcatraz map. That way they have real players, even with different inputs, fighting each other. It's what Netease's Cyberhunter BR game did and even Bulletstorm's MP game has done where both games had mobile players fighting in the same lobbies as PC players. I've played mobile games where I've gone up against PC players and got absolutely stomped, but that's just me. I struggle against Japanese iPad players on CoDM and have to resort to using aim assist with the gyroscope to keep up with them and will still usually lose.

Percep on Fortnite mobile has videos of him in lobbies where he is fighting against PC players and he was able to hold his own.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RPSgYTVvsSA

We are going to have to wait a few months until the game gets optimized for the majority of Android users. If I get a job I might have a new phone or probably just one of those current gen consoles just so I can play CoD Warzone.
>>
File: 1695738356337031.gif (23 KB, 240x240)
23 KB
23 KB GIF
>>1444647
>>1444620
The issue for me is if I choose to play on mobile I expect to go against other mobile players. If I'm just gonna be put against PC players I might as well just turn on my PC and play the game there it defeats the purpose of the mobile version. Now I'm not saying that a mobile player can't ever beat a PC player but the absolute advantage you get from KB+M plus the higher frame rate because, let's face it, most mobile users are playing on potato phones. It all gets tiring after a while I still believe touch players should only play against touch players while PC/Emulator should only play against each other.
>>
>>1443980
>activision doesn't know a controller is connected so you get put with touch babies
Really?
>>
>>1444697

Dude, a good gaming pc probably costs around 2 grand or more(especially if you assemble it yourself) although you can buy one for as much as a flagship Apple mobile device or android flagship phone. I'm just saying they should put Apple mobile devices users in the same lobby as PC players for the meantime until they get the optimization issues all sorted out for Android users.

>>1444700

Activision has the data on who the controller players are and who the touchscreen players are
>>
>>1444705

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yo3TJHYJfuo&t=288s

YouTube video where one of the Warzone developers are talking about the game and that most players are touchscreen players.
>>
>>1444709

We have to provide the feedback and any problems with the game on their Reddit, Discord and Twitter accounts. I'm banned from Reddit and I don't want to open the Discord app because of all the crazy autogynophiles trying to turn people trans. I only use Twitter to repost snippets of right wing news.
>>
>Tourneys are done until reset
>5/6 mvp emote
Did I fuck up?

>>1444705
>Use a borrowed controller once
>Get paired with controllers users only from now on
Terrifying.
>>
>>1444705
>>1443980
He's saying that the game doesn't detect the controller so the usual "external device detected you'll be paired up with similar people" or whatever the message is doesn't pop up so you'll be paired against touch players except you're using a controller.
>>
File: 1691752450742978.jpg (51 KB, 729x1024)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>1444709
Oh ok so controller and touch aren't separated like CoDM good to know I'll be using KBM and just fuck the lobby then. How anyone is taking these developers at their word is beyond me these fuckers had YEARS to fix this shit and they even had the game playable in kangaroo land yet I'm expected to believe they're just gonna magically fix this in a few weeks? If it's such a quick fix why didn't they address it until now despite delaying the game????? Fucking clown developers I'll repeat what I said before they should've left it to the chinks at least they know how to make these big mobile games work.
>>
>>1444747

Dude, I didn't really hear about the overheating issues until maybe like a day or couple of days before the global launch. All we knew of Warzone Mobile was watching the rich streamers playing the game on their overpriced Apple mobile devices.

Also, the French, Slavs and even the Finnish(Angry Birds) know how to make mobile games. Even the Japanese and Koreans can make mobile games. Activision should have asked for help from some of them to develop the game.

Warzone mobile was out in limited release in Australia, Europe and South America. I don't know how they didn't get any feedback from players on Android devices in South America.
>>
>>1444647

Wtf? I've played against Japanese players in Warzone mobile since the day it released? It's only launching in Japan now? And also, the Japanese tend to use Apple mobile devices
>>
>>1444924

There is at least 2 players here who are Japanese, probably more. Screenshot is of a video I recorded of an MP match on Shipment from last week or maybe the week before.

File says March 31, 2024.
>>
>>1444935

Whoops, forgot the screenshot.
>>
Gonna have to get a job and save up for an xbox series x with gyroscope controller or wait for the new Nintendo console that should be powerful enough for run CoD games.
>>
>>1365008
With Warzone already out and it not making sense for CODM to continue when Warzone is already out, what's the next BR that will take hold? Is it NewState? It's supposed to be Pubg, but updated and with better graphics What other BR games are popular?
>>
>>1448045
I'd argue that it doesn't make sense at all to play warzone unless you play console cod/warzone and really want cross progression on your warzone BP/camos and/or want to keep using your console skins you bought already. they could not be any more different gameplay-wise and performance-wise warzone mobile is a disaster on the devices that CAN run it while potentially causing damage to the device you're playing on. additionally the multiplayer modes in warzone are an afterthought while in CODM they're the bread and butter with the BR modes being the extra thing tacked on. I don't like BR as a genre so I can't help you with alternatives.

for me personally, I have not played a console cod since the PS2 days (I think it was Big Red One) and warzone mobile feels like complete ass to play (I'm assuming it's efforts to be more "realistic") compared to the more movement-oriented play in CODM so if CODM goes down I'm done with COD.
>>
>>1448045
>it not making sense for CODM to continue when Warzone is already out
Except it's a failure because the game isn't optimized for mobile it's melting peoples phones they even added way more bots because people are leaving
>Is it NewState? It's supposed to be Pubg, but updated and with better graphics
New state has been out for a while now and it also turned into a flop because of hackers
>>
>You have recently violated the game behavior (15035)
>an error for muh third party illegal apps/emulators which didn't happen at all
>cannot use the garena account to appeal
>cannot make a new activision account to proceed
Well, it was shit while it lasted to be honest. Time for a clean slate somewhere else which is absolutely not Warzone since that shit also has female solder bullshit. Wish you female protagfags get drafted and die. Goodbye.
>>
>>1448501
stop cheating fag looks like waifu bwos win again!
>>
>>1448532
The only one who's cheating here is you female protagfags who use small hitbox in competitive games. Hackers are the good guys compared to trannyshit like yourselves whose corpses belong in the fucking trenches.
>>
>>1448307
When the rest of the world catches up with new model phones that CAN run the game, wouldn't Activision just pull their license and sunset CODM? Wouldn't CODM be a threat to warzone mobile's userbase once they start getting more users?
>>
>>1448361
It's a failure, for now, unless you're on a tablet. I just wonder because I can't se codm continuing unless warzone shuts down, but there's still time for the consumer base to catch up to warzone with the newer phones coming out and flagships becoming cheaper, specially those $400 chinese phones with snapdragon gen 3's.
>>
>>1448501
Let us know what br game you end up playing next.
>>
>>1448646
learn to aim fag also waifu bwos are the ones keeping the lights on because no one wants to spend their money on nigger man or ghost skin #29
>>
>>1448785
You don't get to talk to keep any damn light on until you run a game through dedicated servers on top of a decentralized network. Draft. Yourself. Die.
>>
>>1448808
hey bitch boy I know you're a closeted homosexual that only wants burly hairy men in his shooters but not all of us are fags like you maybe you should join the military I hear they love people that like to take it up the ass
>>
>>1448815
The one who believes that women are beyond NPCs and taking it up in the ass are you.
>>
>>1448824
You're the one crying over virtual women in a virtual shooter either you're a "hurdurr look how retarded I am" troll or you're an actual fag either way do the world a favor and hang yourself
>>
>>1448826
Call of Duty is an originally male protagonist game with a history of real life military recruitment propaganda. Just letting you know.
>>
>>1444936
That's a bot. Warzone is full of them because everyone who tried the game during the initial launch wasn't able to run the game. They all went back to CODM.
>>
>>1366586
what pic?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (156 KB, 700x699)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>1448950
It wasn't even that bad but I guess whatever system they use flags any skin showing but I was too lazy to test the limits
>>
>>1448947
CODM BR is honestly just so much better and I have a phone that can run the game. I played wzm for a couple weeks and it's just boring as fuck. Going back to CODM you realize the movement, guns, and well everything is just so much more fluid and more satisfying.
>>
>>1448751
again, warzone and codm are so different they aren't replacements for each other (this isn't a coke vs new coke situation, it's a coke vs dr. pepper situation). there's not a single skin in warzone on the level of how crazy mythic weapons get in codm for instance. if you're a fan of codm (especially someone who buys a bunch of skins) warzone is a huge downgrade. performance issues aren't really a "new model phone" thing either, this is a lack of optimization issue disproportionately affecting android devices (the vast majority of codm's global playerbase and slightly less than half of the US playerbase).
a boomer exec would have to have their head firmly shoved up their own ass to sabotage codm at this point with how much money it makes.
>>
>>1449089
Also third person BR is superior by default just based on all the shit you can do.
>>
>>1365008
made and account 2 days ago and holy shit its easy compared to that CSGO mobile clone. Im already proff lV. any clans here? Also got a ruski milsim skin for free so that’s cool.
>>
>>1449027
tasteless for a profile pic but getting banned for that is retarded,considering the sick shit kids see nowadays
>>
>>1450026
Legendary rank is were all the actual players are at everything before that is just bots and cripples
>any clans here?
/VMG/ and shin CoDM but shin is dead and /vmg/ status is unknown they have a discord but I don't know if any of them even post here anymore
>>1450037
Surprisingly my last profile pic a few months back didn't get me banned https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/39438007 but I guess showing hot sweaty sugu pits was a step too far lmao
>>
>>1365008
Is anyone here playing on an ipad m2? How many br games can you play before it goes below 30%? Is it normal for the tablet to lose battery while playing even if you have it plugged in?
>>
>>1450660
check if you have the super high resolution textures enabled. There are BR exlusive settings, check them as well, as a PC game you can tweak the graphics. You probably have a shit or defective cable.
>>
>>1450732
What does super resolution do? Does it help your aim/FPS/hit marker registration?
>>
>>1450748
its the same as having ultra settings enabled, if you are playing BR you will have a ton more of rendering distance compared to a regular front line. just tinker around with the settings until you are happy with the performance, but disabling super resolution does help on my iphone 11.
>>
what the fuck did they do to the bots this season, the man-o-war and lk24 ones are manageable (they still laser focus and one tap you across the map) but the pp-19 ones are fucking cracked.
>>
>>1450026
The difficulty curve begins around Master
>>
Im thinking of getting the monthly supply pass. Is it worth it If I plan playing every day?
>>
>>1452734
If you like it is not that expensive, In my case I dont like to use tacky shiny skins or customizations so I dont need it.
>>
is there a secret to playing good on this game? its just not designed well for touch
>>
>>1453716
don't be scared to fuck with the sensitivity settings, fov, and button location/size. I play thumbs only and do pretty well because I have the buttons were I can make the best use of them.
>>
>Playing BR
>Only 3 people remain
>Get purifier from box
>Get flashbanged by an opponent
>Start to burn him while blind
>I get shot down
>Last sight is the other person burning to death
Somebody received a free win
>>
>>1453716
Get some clip on phone triggers or get an ipad. Make sure you have ping below 45ms, and get a mobile fan for your phone as you will get reduced fps once your phone starts throttling after a match or two, or get an ipad and a fan. This is what all of the pros use.

t. Competitive codm player
>>
>>1454208
If anyone in your team is using the dogs, turret,airborne, drone, or jetpack, back out of the lobby and rejoin another one until you don't have any campers/snipers/noobs on your team. That's how I find good people to play with. No point in playing with noobs because the game will put you against people who play together and you with a team that camps and separates.
>>
File: triggers.jpg (90 KB, 1000x895)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>1453716
>>1456411
Get some of these. Two triggers are nice, but if you can get 4 triggers, even better so you can play 6 finger. left is aim + hip fire or shoot, right can be slide and jump .
>>
>>1453716

Don't play on East Asian servers with the Japanese iPad players unless you want your k/d to go down.
>>
I hate that new LMG so goddamn much
>>
>>1458323
I'm having fun with it. I'm thinking there's no way that they're not going to add a shit ton of recoil/bullet spread to the rapid fire parts so might as well have fun with it while you can.
>>
god damn i wish all russians were range banned from eu servers
they are either braindead or blatant cheaters

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.