[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: url(19).jpg (215 KB, 1200x675)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
How bout that Hypercharge Event, huh?
>>
thanks for making a new thread 2 weeks ahead of time newfag
>>
>>1415562
Somehow I think we'll be ok.
>>
>>1415615
You have no respect for your traditions and you want to talk about being ok?
>>
>>1415523
umm wait, is it a pro gamer move to post a bs thread early?
>>
File: 1689366404539082m.jpg (200 KB, 997x1024)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>1415523
how long until we get a chick brawler?
>>
File: IMG_20240229_162139.jpg (1.09 MB, 2400x1080)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
Playing this game as a kiwi is fucking hellish. Why do I keep getting matched with Koreans, they're so shit at the game
>>
I fucking give up. They had a maintenance to bring back the hypercharge event but it's still as broken, laggy mess as it was the last time. They didn't fix anything.
>>
...aaaand they disabled the event again.
>>
Doug needs nerfs.
>>
>>1415952
He has no range. Just stand two feet away and blast him into pieces.
>>
File: 20240229_171100.jpg (217 KB, 1628x1542)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
AYOOO
>>
And of course it's the worst one.
>>
>>1416039
Kek I got Fang's, nice
>>
>>1415523
>barely functional shop
>hypercharge event gets cancelled
Off to a great start lol
>>1416039
I got Dynamike's
>>
>>1416039
>Jackie
Investing resources into her is a bad idea, right?
>>
>>1416121
Not necessarily. She can be good (even competively), but it comes down on whether you like her playstyle or not.
>>
>>1416121
Jackie and Bibi are the two brawlers I can easily take to 1000 trophies (Bibi in SD, Jackie in BB). Super underrated in my opinion, maybe I just vibe super well with their playstyle
>>
>>1416187
everyone is easy to take to 1k in showdown, just gotta camp it out
>>
A free super in the shop?
It was for the BASTARD FUCKING MONKEY
damn it superincell!
>>
>>1415523
>Colt
>arrow in the butt
Absolutely evil
>>
i got el primo hypercharge
my primo is level 1 and i have no resources to upgrade him
>>
I got shelly's hypercharge is it any good?
(I can't even max her out cause of this fucking power points drought im suffering)
>>
>>1417234
It's ok. Bigger, stronger Super Shell is great so you can potentially wipe a whole team if they all try to rush the ball at once.
>>
>>1417234
It's okay, but they nerfed it in the last patch.
>>
>>1416039
Dam anon, I got Lou's.
>>
When the fuck is my boy getting a hyper?
>>
>>1417433
Hopefully never, fuck that cancer brawler
>>
>>1417455
FUCK YOU learn to doge >:)
Even as a Tick lover I do get the hate for fighting him on certain maps.
>>
>>1416039
I got bell nani and lou’s hypercharge
>>
File: asian-oof.gif (92 KB, 498x323)
92 KB
92 KB GIF
>>1416039
I got crow

tehehe
>>
ummm our response??
>>
File: gussed.webm (3.98 MB, 1030x720)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB WEBM
Nice fucking game, supercell.
>>
>>1417778
needs more antisemitism
>>
>>1417812
don't know why they made that twink to be able to float across water like eve

You take away eve uniqueness. Him charging his shot like hank from long distance is good enough
>>
File: it's just a sketch.png (27 KB, 215x216)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>1414794
i ended up doing this myself https://litter.catbox.moe/dxqfmy.png
>>1417812
so he is a sniper that you can't get close to? that sucks
>>
>>1417938
Floating on water was obviously a trait that would be shared by multiple brawlers, they just it for a long time for whatever reason.
>>
I don't have one single maxed marksman and have been suffering for it in the latest map rotation.

Which one is the best to max? I'm thinking of Angelo right now.
>has very fast speed
>don't need to hit several shots, one will suffice
>has a GTFO gadget
>did I mention very fast speed?
>>
>>1418032
I would personally go with Nani or Brock.
>>
>>1418074
I can't play Nani, her attack just doesn't work with me. I'm great with Brock and he would be my choice if it wasn't for Angelo potentially being better. Guess I'll wait and see.
>>
>>1415523
I can't post a new thread but I need your help with something. Does anyone remember a multiplayer game like picrel but with two other real players with you. Similar art style and it had leaderboards and you collected and leveled bows.
Also I keep uninstalling and reinstalling bs but I did get the free super charge for monke. I've never had a bigger love-hate relationship in my life.
>>
>>1418032
Piper is without a doubt the best sniper in the game. She is easy to play, beats assassins with her gadget, beats snipers/mid range/tanks with her range and damage, can open maps with her super or survive any engagement with it, and the new maps/ranked modifiers favor her strongly.
Angelo is decent at best but he cant deal with aggro or brawlers like leon or cordelius if they get close, the most he can do is gadget away which doesnt really do much for your team
>>
>>1418368
My problem with Piper is that her kit is way too pure. You either hit your shots or you are useless with her. So you need to be really good at sniping. I rarely play marksmen, my main brawlers are close range ones like Bibi, Mico and Mortis. I can't compete with people that exclusively play marksmen, and there's tons of these people in high ladder and competitive. If I want a chance against these people I need a clutch.

I used to play lots of Piper back when I had a low total trophy count. Could dominate most matches easily. Now, sitting at 45k total trophies, it is very difficult to dominate.

>Angelo is decent at best but he cant deal with aggro or brawlers like leon or cordelius if they get close, the most he can do is gadget away
I think you underestimate the potential of the first marksman with "very fast" speed. Leon and Cordelius literally can't close the distance if you keep moving. Because I mainly play Bibi, I am extremely skilled at managing distance from close quarters.

The actual problem with Angelo would be brawlers that can jump on top of him, especially Edgar. Because Angelo has zero burst. If an Edgar jumps on you it would take like 5 seconds to deal the 6k-7k damage you need to kill him. It's game over. Even if you manage the distance smartly, Edgar gets a speed jump after boosting, so he would catch up. For that match-up the jumping gadget is invaluable. For any other match-up, I think Angelo can manage, since no other brawler gets a speed boost after jumping (other than El Primo I guess, but his jump is very slow).

My only fear with Angelo is that he is probably bad at confirming kills. If you hit someone for 4k damage it is impossible to confirm the kill in less than 2-3 seconds. That person can just fall back and heal. This changes with his super though. One single maxed shot with super deals 8k damage, this is enough to kill anyone that isn't a tank. And it only takes 2 shots to charge a super. Pretty good, right?
>>
>>1418032
>>1418119
Might wanna be careful, this game is know for making newly released characters busted, only for nerfs to come down the line and hinder their power by a lot. Look at Kit, mans was a menace in solo.
>>
>>1418413
Kit is still broken in solo if he plays in a map where you can get 3-4 gems without conflict. The gem sp is still insanely broken. After that you just need to use the invisibility gadget liberally to assassinate people and get more gems. By the time you have 10 gems you'll be out of gadgets but that's fine, no one can kill a kit with 10 gems anyway because he'll deal like 5k damage for every attack and have 10k+ hp.

Anyway I agree with you, investing in new brawlers is always a risk. But I feel like people will complain about Angelo being underpowered since he requires great positioning to play well.
>>
>>1418391
Git gud and learn to aim, piper outclasses angelo completely as a sniper
>>
>>1418591
That is a pointless endeavor. I don't have fun with marksmen, so I will only play them when forced to. No matter how much I "learn to aim", I won't be able to beat people that exclusively play marksmen 24/7. So Piper is a bad choice for me. Do you understand? If you only play at low trophy range you won't know what I am talking about.
>>
>>1418634
Shitter mentality, if you care about winning then learn the best sniper in the game. At high enough trophies/rank you’ll start losing because angelo is weak to and outperformed by some of the most meta brawlers right now namely leon and piper
>>
Ranked begins today. Are you going to play it?
>>
>introduce bling as a new currency
>refuse to give said currency to the players
>>
>>1418655
You are the one with shitter mentality.
>just become the best at every brawler in the game without even needing to train, bro
>>
>>1418775
I said git gud and you started whining about how youll never be the best at it so why even bother trying to get better, thats a shitter mentality. You dont need to be the best piper in the world, playing her competently is easy with practice and you’ll get the most mileage from her than other snipers. If you dont care about ranked then literally just play what you find fun
>>
>>1418807
You're still not getting it.

Maybe you are used to playing Piper at the 500-900 trophy range. Of course you can triumph at that range by just being "decent". But that's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about playing at 1000+ trophies, or at Mythic and beyond.

Piper's weakness is that she plays too straight. If the enemy has a better sniper there is nothing you can do. You can't understand this because you're used to playing against other shitty snipers. There is nothing I can do to insert knowledge in your head if you lack the experience.

IF you are not a main marksman player, Brock, Gray and Mandy are better snipers because you have tools to surprise the opposing player. I may not be as good as sniping as the enemy Piper, but I can shoot through walls, teleport next to her or attack over walls. It grants me tools to outplay them. On the other hand, if I am also playing Piper, what the fuck will I do if they are better than me at sniping? I only have ~50 hours at Piper, they have 500+, there is no way I can *CONSISTENTLY* win against such player, any victory would be a fluke.

The real question here is whether Angelo will be a better powerplay than Brock/Gray/Mandy. I'm thinking he will surely be better than Gray and Mandy, and possibly better than Brock (which is what remains to be seen).

If you still don't get the bigger picture I am not sure what else to tell you, anon.
>>
lmao
>>
>>1418846
Have you tried just getting good?
>>
>>1418740
I just got Jaguar Meg on my first rank reward
>>
>>1418846
>If the enemy has a better sniper
Piper is the best snipe, you just suck
>>
>>1418954
>>1419017
You two are like puny maggots. I will reach heights that you could not even dream of.
>>
>fast paced ranked system
>get to diamond
>it turns into old boring ranked
Welp, it was fun while it lasted
>>
>>1419413
The new ranked system is garbage beyond imagination. Who the fuck thought these modifiers were a good idea? It's less competitive than the casual game modes.
>>
File: 1709663213732151.gif (3.23 MB, 374x318)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB GIF
>Epic Star Drop from Ranked
>500 double XP just when the season is about to end
>>
>>1419479
Are you mourning over the loss of 500 XP which is not even half of a starr drop?
>>
>>1419508
I think he's mourning over the fact he didn't get literally anything else.
>>
>>1419512
It's just an epic starr drop who the fuck cares, only mythical and legendary are worth anything by themselves
>>
>>1419520
I JUST WANT SOME GOLD NOT WORTHLESS TRASH
>>
>>1419849
You're not getting any meaningful gold from starr drops. If you want some gold, start by buying the Angelo pack. Easy 5k right there.
>>
Thank God, they're changing the turbo reload modifier.
>>
File: t.png (523 KB, 785x483)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>1419883
>start by buying
>>
File: 20240306_190424.jpg (556 KB, 1920x1080)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
I wish the Shelly on the right had red hair so we would have a not-Gerudo recolor alongside the not-Princess Jasmine recolor also
>No Purple haired-Red dress Dancer Shelly to have as a not-Shantae
Bullshit
>>
>>1420065
They really made Shelly maximally ethnically ambiguous. She can be an arab, a spic, or a nigger.
>>
What's the best use for gems as for today?
>>
>>1420124
You can't really go wrong with them. Buy skins, buy hypercharges at discount, buy brawlers, buy gold at discount. Whatever is the "best" depends on your goals. If you want raw progression I think it doesn't get better than buying hypercharges for 79 gems.
>>
Gay bugman is now out for everyone.
>>
>>1420526
he's gay and they purposefully made him the ugliest character in the game, which is a pretty accurate representation of the world
>>
Edgar is brawl star's funky kong, why even play any other character.
I quit the game 3 years ago and I just started playing again, people have been asking for an Edgar nerf ever since he came out and he's still the most busted character in the game. After 3 years of monthly updates you'd think they'd try to fix what is by far the biggest complaint people have with this piece of shit game.
>>
>>1420722
He was shit tier for a while until he got his hypercharge, now each match its just a matter of time before he wipes an entire team
>>
I like the concept behind trophy escape but jesus christ why did they pick the worst map ever for it. The bush placement makes everything so annoying and stressful for all parties involved. Also the spider girl's super instantly knocks all your trophies out of you and makes you paralyzed for 5 seconds, allowing her to grab them and GTFO with zero risk involved. Nice design.
>>
It just feels like an incredibly good mode for wintraders.
>>
How do I change a brawlers gadget before picking them in ranked
>>
File: GHadol7W0AAbiea.jpg (311 KB, 1080x1080)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>1420788
Tap on the brawler you picked
>>
>>1420791
Some of these make little sense
>>
Tarkov mode is silly.
>>
I hate Angelo and I'm going to kill every Angelo I see even if it means my team loses
I demand friendly fire mode
>>
>>1421023
It's alright, I really like how you can camp the extraction points as Angelo and make people like >>1421049 seethe
>>
>>1421023
Itsy bitsy spider time haha
>>
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>1421093
Theyve done this for years, cry more chud
>>
unf
>>
>>1421049
Based
>>1421056
Cringe
>>
>>1421093
I can't believe they just assigned genders to brawlers. This is so bigoted of them.
>>
spamming rosa in showdown, we WILL get this legendary drop
>>
>>1421424
>we WILL get this legendary drop
yes and your contribution to it is pointless in the long run so why are you trying
>>
>>1421435
dont reply to me nigger
>>
>>1421437
>>
>regularly getting 15+ trophies just by camping the extraction point
>worse case scenario is only losing 2 trophies

What are the chances this mode is never coming back again?
>>
>>1421470
Why are you hiding your trophy count? Good luck keeping that up in 1000+ trophies.
>>
>Escape as Bonnie
>9 trophies, 2 brawlers left
>ok time to go
>Max has 9 trophies and starts to chase me
>give her every opportunity to escape, even down to letting her recover
>+18
>>
>>1415729
>Russians get matched with euros
>Brazilians with other spics
>Mexicans with burgers
>Indians with ???
>And now this
Always amazes me how, no matter which server, there'll always be a population that is beyond retarded to play such a baby mobile game.
>>
who's your favorite prawler?
>>
>>1421877
Ur mom
>>
File: 04371.jpg (1.72 MB, 2840x3044)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
>>1421877
Bon!
>>
File: 1643001683832.jpg (26 KB, 692x602)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
How does matchmaking work? I'm getting teammates with 2-3k trophies while I'm at 10k.
>>
Just started yesterday and I'm loving the game.
Is there a /vmg/ club?
>>
>>1422891
Nah, this general isn't active enough. Try to find a nearly full club with as many active players as possible. The game should suggest you some clubs you can join. The only rewards you get from being in a club is doing the mega pig event they run once a month.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (51 KB, 297x119)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>1422891
there is one but it's always full (of nothing)
>>
File: 1708354338323259.jpg (28 KB, 372x372)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Unlocking Cordelius is such a journey. Always thought he was a shit overhyped brawler. Then I unlocked him and came to the realization that

>you can turn a 3v3 into a 2v1 in just a matter of seconds

And he became A-tier in my mind.

Then I played hundreds of matches with him until I came to the realization of his true power.

>you can turn a 3v3 into a 3v1 in just a matter of 10 seconds

Jesus christ
>>
>>1423042
Yeah, dude has a lot of power behind him. Pretty much any low health brawler caught by him wont be able to fight back, especially since he'll block you from attacking WHILE pumping four to six shorts in you.
>>
>>1421806
is japan's pop that low, koreans have to play with kiwis?
>>
Any active groups around?
>>
>>1422891
>>1423689
should i just make one (we'll lose megapig every month)
>>
Lmao
>>
>>1423888
wait didn't they send paula there?
>>
>>1423937
I hope she learned how to speak English there.
>>
>>1423937
No she’s on squad busters, i dont think that one is going anywhere either though
>>
If you haven't played ranked yet, you should try playing until you hit diamond 1. It's piss easy. You get matched against much lower total trophy players and you lose almost no progression from losses.
>>
>>1424134
yeah I think it's clear they wanted to reach a balance that made more people play it and hey, they accomplished it. props to supercell for that. now they need to make it so modifiers disappear on the higher ranks and we'll be golden
>>
No Angelo quests permitted. Rerolling them all along with those awful "play again ten times in a row"
>>
>>1423971
kek that one is death
>>
>>1424437
>along with those awful "play again ten times in a row"
But that's the easiest quest. You just wait until solo showdown is in the mapmaker rotation and then you get yourself killed 10 times in a row.
>>
>>1424437
>>1424851
Or maybe just play the fucking game.
>>
>>1424953
No, that's not fun
>>
Got two legendary drops today. A shitty star power and a shitty skin. Got two legendary drops today. A shitty star power and a shitty skin.
>>
I can't tell if the 100 drops thing is really generous or if there is a catch
>>
>>1425564
I don't mind, it'll take a while to open them all though
>>
>>1425691
There's an option to open them all at once during mega pig. I'd imagine it's the same. Can't wait to get 5000 coins.
>>
File: IMG_9011.jpg (30 KB, 364x120)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>1425745
I fucking wish I got 5000 coins, I’m so tired of getting power points
>>
>>1425745
>not opening them individually
Why would you play a gacha and give up on the free dopamine release.
>>
>>1425815
Normally I'd agree, but the "prizes" are kinda shit if you have almost everything. Like, give us 10 gems on a Legendary or something.
>>
>>1425851
How do you manage to be maxed? I am a moderate spender (buy passes and coin offers whenever they show up) and still feel like with each update I have less progress. They release 2 brawlers that take like 30k coins to max, and I can barely get that in one single battle pass. It's insane.
>>
>>1425851
it never gives gems actually
>>
>>1425853
I'm not maxed, but I'm at a point where nothing is really exciting about the drops. I'm missing maybe 3 Legendary brawlers and the mosquito. Most bling skins are shit and I never use character pins.

>>1425858
I know, but it should. Even at low odds you should have a chance at gems.
>>
>>1425926
>I'm missing maybe 3 Legendary brawlers and the mosquito
Anon what. You are so far from being maxed it's not even funny. You need to get these brawlers, you need to amass ~100k coins to fully max them.

I have all brawlers, and have maxed:
>all legendary brawlers
>all meta brawlers
>all brawlers I personally have fun with

I'm at the point where I am maxing brawlers I probably won't play much just for the sake of having more options.

The problem is that the above mentioned maxing happened especially during different monetization schemes. Ever since the fucking starr drops I've been throwing a lot of the money in the game and still falling behind in terms of progression. There is something seriously wrong with this and no one is talking about it.
>>
>>1425858
>>1425926
Oh and gems are worthless. They used to be valuable when the only way of getting brawlers, skins and brawl passes was through them. Now you can only buy brawl passes with money, skins can be acquired with bling, and if you're buying brawlers it'll be with real money in the gay packages that also give you 5k coins and pins.
>>
>>1425853
>I am a moderate spender
Pleb
>>
>>1425940
>I've been throwing a lot of the money
>There is something seriously wrong with this and no one is talking about it
Ever think that you might be contributing to the problem? They are in it to make money. They are succeeding because of idiots like you. Maybe if you didn't impulsively buy everything, they'd be forced to develop things that are worth buying.
>>
>>1426037
Ah yes, if *I* stop buying things Supercell will go bankrupt and/or change their philosophy. Don't be ridiculous, anon. The people pushing this are content creators like Kairos who influence everyone into throwing money at the game. I spend because I have more money than I know what to do with, and it is a fun game ultimately.
>>
>>1426039
Whatever (You) say, dumb dumb
>>
I'll probably won't be able to unlock the new brawler (the ugly female) next month with the credits I have stored.
Supercell truly destroyed every single way to save credits. Why do they hate long time players so much ?
It feels like the more you progress in this game the worse it becomes
>>
>>1426119
Sounds like a (You) problem. I can unlock brawlers just fine.
>>
What a trash megapig. Not one good drop.
>>
>lazy nigger club doesn't get Mega Pig to 5/5
>1 Mythic
>more Super Rare than Rare

That's just petty.
>>
>>1426587
I already have every brawler, but truly there isn't a single way to save credits at all now, I've been spending my mastery credits and trophy road credits on the last couple of brawlers,but now they are depleting and literally can't save credits in any way except the 1000 credits from the free pass every month
>>
>>1426718
Again, it's just a (You) problem. You have only recently become collection complete (gotten all brawlers). Most of old players have been collection complete for a long time and saving enough credits (1,900) for a mythic brawler is no issue at all. You get 1,000 credits from the previous season and get another 400-500 credits during the first week of the new season. The rest can easily be obtained from mastery rewards, Starr road rewards, and Starr drops.
>>
>>1426728
You sound like an enjoyable person
>>
>>1426694
I got 1800 XP doublers
>>
>>1426798
Worthless
>>
This was my first mega pig, any good?
>>
>first double starr drop of the day
>both of them are legendries
>gold and a skin for my main
maybe this game ain't so bad
>>
>>1427324
>Griff

Yes.
>>
File: 20240320_115910.png (13 KB, 589x620)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
New balance changes.
>>
>>1427695
>no colt nerfs
>no leon nerfs
>no fang nerfs
>no jessie nerfs
>no charlie nerfs
>no real piper nerfs
>no gus buffs
>no kit buffs
Its shit
>>
File: bonniesuper.webm (2.9 MB, 1030x720)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
Bonnie will be able to get her super in three shots after the update.
>>
>>1427789
Is that with the Super Charge gear? I'm guessing so it actually has a use on Bonnie.
>>
>>1427798
Yes, you need the gear.
>>
>>1427769
leon is getting nerfed. charlie just needs her bullshit gadget gutted and jessie's hypercharge is definitely cancer. nobody wants gus buffs, fuck that faggot. kit is fine
>>
Soon...
>>
>>1427988
>leon is getting nerfed
When?
>charlie just needs her bullshit gadget gutted
Also her busted super that makes you drop all your gems, stuns you for 5 seconds, and leaves you at half health
>nobody wants gus buffs
Skillful brawlers at least deserve to be viable, you probably think brainless shit like amber and fang are fine
>kit is fine
He’s absolutely dogshit in every mode except knockout
>>
>>1428578
>tfw not autistic enough to win the 100 Legendary giveaway
>>
File: 1701672072772003.png (6 KB, 201x251)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
someone needs to gut fang before i kill myself.

i ban him for 17 games in a row, the one time i dont ban him he gets picked on a sniper knockout map, dashes in, and triple kills.

wins 2 rounds solo
someone gut this nigger brawler
>>
>>1428869
Why were you that close to him on a sniper-dominant knockout map, anon?
>>
>>1428871
yeah let me just read the mind of the enemy player from a bush across my entire screen, and predict when and where he throws his cross map dash that resets on kill that does 4k contact damage
>>
>>1428875
I would simply shoot the bush from a safe distance
>>
>>1428869
They wont nerf him for a while. He allows braindead retards and kids to make plays and feel good about spending money on his skins and hypercharge while not being too good for pro players to bitch about. He’s right where they want him to be
>>
>>1428605
leon is getting nerfed when these balance changes go live, his damage falloff is being nerfed.
charlie will never be balanced with her super as is and needs a huge rework but they'll never do that. i suppose they can nerf the star power.
fuck gus, he's boring. i didn't say anything about amber or fang (i hate them too). gus is just a faggot brawler and hardly 'skillful'.
when kit is meta the game is worse, how can you say skillful brawlers need to be good and then ask for kit buffs? i'll only accept a buff if they get rid of his bullshit invisibility gadget. he is niche and that's fine
>>
There's nothing quite like dodging initial Hyper Fang Super and laugh-emote + red x spray + spin at the fool.
>>
>>1428578
I have no idea what this is
>>
>>1429072
I like Gus. You're just lame
>>
>>1429155
congrats bro you might be only the fucking player ever to actually like gus
>>
>>1429358
ESL, I...
>>
>I love getting Stunned by a bomb and the barraged with 0 counterplay or punishment from my team
>I love facing Edgar, so much fun
>I love getting cocooned for the entire match to 0 counterplay
>I love playing slow characters with 0 counterplay to assassins
>I love overtime aids damage done by basic attacks
>I love Niggers in solo showdown not focusing the faggot with the most boxes
>I love that Fang gets his ult with 3 hits and gets to stun me for free
>I love getting a mythic roll just to get Power Points
>I love everything about Kit
>>
I will never forgive a single player who dares to use that bastard cat and I will kill all of them on sight
>>
>>1429663
>Jumps at you from across the map
>The time it takes for a teammate to come and try and kill it you're already dead
>Your teammates also can't kill him since he's so tanky
>If he ults his ally he'll throw 4k damage bombs at you
I love it I love it I love it I'm having sooo much fucking fun.
>>
>56 rares
>23 super rares
>13 epics
>6 mythics
>2 legendaries

I got roughly 10k gold, 1200 powerpoints, 30 credits, one agent P, one blackbird edgar, energize star power for Jessie and the shitty water movement star power for Angelo.
Aside from the gold it was pretty shit.

You guys got anything special?
>>
File: 1678805449033077.png (86 KB, 250x250)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>1429690
i got 2 mythics. i got 1 legendary.

at least i hit mythic 1
>>
>>1429690
>~3k Coins
>~3k PPs
>100 Credits
>50 Bling
>900 XP Doublers
>Maisie
>Gadget for Pam
>Improvise Star Power for Lola
>Constructor Jacky, Harujuku Emz and Lunar Piper
>Colette's Spray, 1 pin for Buzz, 8-Bit and Mandy.
2 Legendaries, 8 Mythics, 12 Epics and 26 Super Rares - I got quite lucky in the end.
>>
>>1429690
I got Fang and Sam. And a Gadget and Star power that wasn't useless. Nothing else really, but I'm happy.
>>
>>1429690
I got like 3 skins, 7k gold, 4 star powers, 4 pins, and decent amount of credits and power points but they are both useless for
>>
>>1429690
Over 3k XP Doublers and two shitty valentine skins
>>
LATAM retard teammates in ranked make it impossible to climb. See a Pablo, Esteban, Jose, Sebas, on your team and it's lost. Dirty fucking niggers
>>
>>1429690
>no skins
>no legendaries
>3k xp doublers
fuck this shit
>>
>>1429690
>3 legendaries (2 skins, credits)
>1 gadget

: /
>>
its crazy that these devs can give their entire playerbase 100 free lootboxes each and not a single person has gotten anything worthwhile out of them
>>
only interesting thing i got is Ruffs. is he a good character.
>>
>>1431377
Yes
>>
>>1429901
I got Nina's Bell costume, Summer Jessie and Bonnie football.
>>
>>1431356
from 100 free drops realistically what can you even get? epic brawlers are worthless. i'd say if you got a mythic or legendary brawler you got lucky and that is fairly good but very unlikely. hypercharges are good but they're random so you might get one for a low level brawler or a brawler you don't like. anything else is shit, skins are probably worthless because you probably have every skin you want if you've played for a bit so you're probably getting shit you don't want. coins and power points are obviously valuable but they're not exciting to get and you don't get much. gadgets/sp are whatever because a lot of them are garbage, and again, you probably already have the good ones.
>>
File: 1710040314074253.png (813 KB, 1290x1277)
813 KB
813 KB PNG
>>1432067
if anything the event would serve as a catch-up for people that are just starting out on the game because it takes roughly 3 fuckin eons to get one new brawler through the battle pass.
>>
No hyper, no star power, no gears
Wasn't a great set of rolls
>>
The rep bullshit is dumb
>Wi-Fi disconnects during set up
>Rep drops for "abandoning a match"
Or you get matched with 2 dogshit randoms and have to play through a match you know you're going to lose at screen selection.
>>
>>1429358
>faggot going that salty for Skillchad Gus
get better at the game or kys
>>
>>1432726
rep is worthless, you shouldn't care about it
>>1433308
enjoy your dogshit character bro
>>
What rank are you guys? I hit Legendary 1 by spamming Bo
>>
File: MelodieLoadingScreen.jpg (1.55 MB, 2400x1080)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
Melodie is out on early access, coming into the starr road after the current Brawl Pass ends.
Menu and Music has also changed.
In 20 3v3 matches I've seen 3 players who paypigged for her (One with 600 trophies on her already, others at around 300), she's not THAT strong but if she has that Star Power where she gains speed with every note, then she can be quite threatening.
>>
If you just wait a week, the brawl pass will give you enough Credits to unlock Melodie, enough to also max her out and on top of that tons of more resources, including more gems that are in the "Value pack". For half the price.
I guess these deals are just made to scam retarded whales? Because otherwise that's awful kek.
>>
File: 1711411724597.jpg (47 KB, 611x721)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
I've just seen melodie in more than 10 games on a par with the gay flyboy, doomerbros? I thought the game was dying....???
>>
File: GJmLqbaXIAAThWl.jpg (265 KB, 1665x2048)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>1436803
Nope
>>
got the Jacky Hyper along w Construction and the attack return SP. Who we playing for Heals? I want to play more Support but idk if Pam is as good as I'd hope
>>
>>1437631
Byron or Poco.
>>
The bear will never get a Hyper
>>
>>1437631
what this >>1438111 guy said. try kit or gus with her if you wanna be experimental
>>
Is there a way to play the game on a sane controller? I'm not a fan of using the screen software controllers. Game is fun, though.
>>
>>1439042
>a fucking baby shark skin
>cringe menu music worst than melodie
IT'S FUCKING OVER
>>
>>1435855
bratty singer... needs rape correction...
can't believe they actually made a mesugaki character
>>
ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME M8
>>
File: 1686425857895678.png (2.34 MB, 1778x2500)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
BRAWLSTELLA BROS WTF IS HAPPENING
>>
>baby shark is stuck in my head again
FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
I thought you fuckers were messing around. Holy shit that's awful.
>>
File: GKDGGS5WQAArvjY.jpg (69 KB, 1185x993)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Can we have the ragnarok season now
>>
how do i turn off the music, but only for the main screen?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (210 KB, 919x1315)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>1421877
Mandy’s candy!
>>
>>1440168
damn bunny max is quite chunky
>>
bros how tf do u Stu... i like dashing around for confirms like it's titanfall2 but Max is so much more better for that... (and i got her Hermes skin dropped)
>>
File: MandySidecheeks.jpg (286 KB, 2292x2300)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>1440718
Smackdown in candy town!
>>
>>1441404
Just gotta keep dashing. His gadget where he bursts through walls like the Kool Aid Man is a good flanking and surprise tool.
>>
>>1435855
>they actually textured her panties in the 3d model
Uhh based?
>>
Finally I get a skin out of this gay ranked mode. Each one of his supers has a special animation, which is pretty cool.
>>
File: 1703980632029.jpg (103 KB, 735x765)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>
>>1443461
I just got to mythic rank and all I got was some lousy bling
>>
>>1415523
>Invited to team, joined, but then got told to leave
>Invited to another team, lost the match, team kicked me out.
Gave this game a try 2 weeks ago. Liked it so far, but is the community just filled sore losers and petty faggots? Is it the loss of their win streak that triggers them? That will happen eventually, nothing can be done, can't win all the time.
>>
>>1443821
Sounds like a skill issue.
>>
>>1443823
Win streaks cannot be maintained forever if you keep playing, sooner or later you will face someone who will wreck you.
>>
>>1421191
I really like how Rico is standing, can someone edit the pic to where it's just him
>>
>>1443821
It's a free2poor game so of course every third world shitter with a chip on their shoulder is gonna play.
>>
>>1443821
>>1443824
No one will kick you if you played well. But sometimes you're just a hindrance to the team. It is not fun to play this when someone is actively sabotaging the team. I bet you were holding all the gems and running into the enemy team or some retarded shit like that.
>>
>>1444032
Knockout game, won the first but lost the second round, was the last one standing in the third against an Edgard when I played as Penny. Got wrecked. Overall a pretty even match so could had gone either way. Yeah but my fault for not ensuring a win at the end of the third round.
>>
>>1444324
it's cool we've all been there. secure 2 kills or whatever and still your team struggles on the last enemy or whatnot and it feels like bs. just try an easier 3v3 mode or even a Solo mode
>>
im only 1500 trophies and just reached gold 1 in solo ranked. lots of shitters in rank if they're losing to me
>>
Got Grom. Should I give a shit? I really want a Thrower. IDGAF abt Barley or Mike desu
>>
How do you anons cope with high total trophy matchmaking? you DO have high total trophies right?

Obviously it's a non-problem if I'm playing with a maxed brawler. But low level brawlers feel unplayable. If I queue with my 150 trophies level 9 colt I'll be matched with a bunch of level 10/11 brawlers. Let's not even get into how it is absolutely impossible to queue with someone under level 9 + star power, that's just begging to lose.

By ~40k trophy mark I feel like I can only play new brawlers if I max them beforehand. This makes the game way more expensive (and p2w) than it appears to be when you're starting out.
>>
>>1445050
Good in some maps, awful in others. If you want a good thrower you should learn Dynamike, he still hasn't been surpassed
>>
>>1444388
Retard-kun, everything up to mythic is shitter territory.

Mythic players are still shitters but they're on a different league than bronze-diamond players.

At legendary is when people start realizing how to play this game
>>
>>1444387
>easier 3v3 mode
>easier than fucking knockout
You think someone that can't kill 3 people will have an easier time at brawl ball? Or fucking heist?
>>
>>1445268
You can get any brawler to 500 trophies just by playing SD and hiding in the bushes until you're in the top four and get win streak bonus trophies.
>>
>>1445280
Correct but that's super boring. Showdown is for faggots. I wanted to enjoy 3v3 with some newly unlocked brawlers and it's impossible.
>>
>>1445050
Dont listen to this retard >>1445269
Larry and Lawrie is the best thrower in the game by far, even after 10+ nerfs theyre still arguably the best brawler in the game overall. Once grom gets his hypercharge Mike will become irrelevant
>>
>>1445287
L&L became dogshit after the last nerf. Your 5k total trophy account may not realize this, maybe try playing at legendary and see if you can hit one single shot without being at point blank range
>>
File: 1711168477230876.gif (479 KB, 500x455)
479 KB
479 KB GIF
>>1445287
>mike
>who has infinite jumping, one stun, a super that instakills a lot of the roster and is the thrower with the hardest to dodge attacks
>ever becoming irrelevant
>suggesting fucking nerfed Larry and Lawrie is better
>>
>>1445288
>>1445291
L&L are still considered S tier by most pro players and outclasses Mike in almost every way. The fact that one of you retards cited dynajump as a plus just shows you were diamond at most pre ranked update. You’re the type of retards who think a character is bad purely because they got a nerf
>>
Fuck comp mode
The matchmaking fucking sucks until you get to fucking diamond
>>
>>1445328
I'm pretty sure L&L had an abysmal win rate like 26% in the March monthly finals.
>>
>>1445328
Retard. Go play L&L then and tell us how that went.
>>
Hey, I'm trying to import spike into PlanCo but there are not many tutorials to handle the new version of blender so I'm going to see if with the NOTHING I know I can do something..... I wanted to transform it into some kind of animatronics, I also wanted to see if I can incorporate some brawl stars props into that game.... I'm a mechatronics engineer and I guess this won't be hard at all....
>>
Oh god, they're trying to bring back squad busters. When will they learn that their ideas for games suck?

https://youtu.be/HLz4IByPAjE
>>
>>1446263
>babies
They really are out of ideas over there
>>
>>1446263
>babies
PAAAAAULAAAAAAAAA
>>
I have declared my permanent grudge against Melodie and will not suffer a single one to live in my games
She dies tonight!
>>
File: 1000000506.jpg (29 KB, 450x418)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>1446115
i can mod the cube into that game... but not the fucking cactus... it's so over bros...
>>
how the fuck do you get coins?!
>>
>>1445400
Dyna was barely even picked because of how irrelevant and impotent he is
>>
>>1447002
Buying the pass.

When a character releases and you get the chance to buy them and also get a 5k coin bonus, do that.

If you mean exclusively f2p, get the max coin mastery reward from every brawler.
>>
I will not spend a single american cent on this mobile program
>>
File: 1685165446928014.png (1.09 MB, 1140x832)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
I rated brawlers based on how much I enjoy playing them

If you want to max a brawler based on fun, you can use this chart. Don't worry, the fun brawlers are also coincidentally great at the game, some of them underrated, e.g. Bibi
>>
>>1447159
>bibi
ok, this is looking good
>the FUCKING MONKEY and potted plant
i'm not looking at this any longer
>>
>>1447170
Are you going to suggest the monkey is not fun to play? I don't care if he is "cancerous", he is fucking fun.
>>
>>1447159
....I like playing as Tick. Nice Bibi and Jacky picks.
>>
>>1447136
Based
>>
>>1447159
Shit list
>>
>>1447172
he is not fun to play
also i will kill all monkeys on sight and betray all my teammate monkeys
>>
File: GJ-8esYbIAAhtKz.jpg (464 KB, 2612x2242)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
>>1447159
>Edgar fun
>Collette boring
Anon, how much weed you've been smoking
>>
>>1447542
Edgar is fun as fuck. It's the only moment I use the downvote emote. Kill people in the cheesiest way possible, circle and downvote, rinse and repeat.

Collette is ass. It's very hard to finish people off. She is blueballs: the character.
>>
>>1447544
So a character with so many counters is fun compare to character that have less counters, yeah okay anon
>>
>>1447562
Yes. Do you know what "fun" is? It's not relative to how good a character is.
>>
>>1447565
I bet soon when Edgar get's a complete rework of his kit, your not gonna play him as much than you use to.
>>
>>1447573
Supercell is not going to rework Edgar. Edgar players love him the way he is. No reason to change anything.
>>
>>1447576
Alright, but when day actually come the he get that rework, don't say I didn't warn you
>>
>>1447585
If he gets reworked to be unfun I'll just stop playing him, big fucking deal
>>
File: FHIfIDYXEAgTFfn.jpg (121 KB, 1024x768)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>1447586
Doubt it
>>
File: yes pan.png (396 KB, 516x528)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
Hey lads, divegrass anon here, just a reminder that this weekend our 4cc team will be playing in the Spring qualifiers. Dates are here >>1445988 , if you don't know what i'm talking about: https://pastebin.com/nr9ujDMN Thanks for the support

>>1447159
>that fucking monkey being this high
Bibi for me just takes way too long to start actually playing the game
>>
>>1447716
>Bibi for me just takes way too long to start actually playing the game
How? She's can do her thing as soon as the match starts. Super fast reload speed, very easy to cicle super and hypercharge, one of the fastest brawlers in the game with the speed star power. Of all the complaints you could have against her that's one of the weirdest ones.
>>
>>1447718
i always found it hard to approach without the speed boost
>>
>>1447750
Yeah just like Colt the speed boost is obligatory and the other star power is a noob trap
>>
I want to fuck Melodie
>>
>>1445268
IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM. YOU DON'T DESERVE MORE TROPHIES.

Below 500 per character, or below 300 if your'e a comlplete shitter, people play so badly and erratically that it really should be a problem unless you're too dumb to adjust your play for your less favorable matchups..

40 k total is what, 500 each for a complete collection? That's still "i sat in front of my phone long enough" territory.
>>
>>1441404
If you're good at max, you're good at stu. EVEN MORE dashing.

>>1441734
And wallbreak still matters.

>>1435320
Diamond 3 but I only played until I got all the skins. Super lazy. I was still mostly carrying.
>>
objective fact: you can be dogshit and still get masters. if i load into a game and my teammates are mythic, they are fucking terrible. if you play ranked semi-seriously and can't get legendary you're a shitter.
>>
>join club
>Im the only one doing the hits
UUUH can I leave and still get rewards?
>>
>>1448391
No. If you used all your tickets.
The games/tickets you played stay in a group. And you need to play at least one game in a club to get their Rewards. If you still have a ticket left you can change clubs and get better rewards in that new club by playing a game. You will get nothing if you're not in a club at the end of the mega pig.
>>
>>1448391
When you join a club, you can check how many wins people got with the previous pig. If not enough, then just switch clubs.
>>
any datamines for whats coming soon?
>>
File: IMG_20240413_132533.jpg (326 KB, 1080x1058)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
Which Ember skin should I vote for?
>>
File: IMG_20240414_181934.jpg (722 KB, 2400x757)
722 KB
722 KB JPG
I love how this dog shit trash heap of a game purposely connects me to a match on the other side of the world to force me to lose my 46 win streak on my alt. Holy fuck I regret giving this game money now.
>>
>>1447718
She is weak to any long range brawlers
>>
File: SupercellMake.png (1.39 MB, 1542x783)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>1448637
Most of the finalists for Amber look really good, many are repeating concepts but with different executions, so I'd say to go with whatever (You) prefer but picrel are my favorites out of this campaign.
>>
>>1449803
>Defender of the Sea.P
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: mandy.jpg (117 KB, 750x716)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>1447159
>he doesn't enjoy sniping people off camera
>he doesn't enjoy predicting shitters huddling together teamwiping with a super
>mico, mr.p and sprout at the top
ah that explains it, shit taste
>>
New player here, isnt Hypercharge disgustingly broken? Why should I play any brawler that doesnt have one?
>>
>>1450997
just play darryl nigger no supercharge needed
>>
>>1450997
>isnt Hypercharge disgustingly broken?
Not really. You usually get it only once a match and it lasts only for few seconds.
>>
Nugget..golden age of the club..
>>
Brawl Talk this Saturday
>>
Edgar player don't be a drooling retard challenge: IMPOSSIBLE
>>
File: yi.png (107 KB, 300x300)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
new fag here. Am I supposed to lose every single fight against Edgar? Wtf is this design
>>
I do like the Mecha Colt skin, but my ONE complaints that his guns should have been like the Mega Buster from MegaMan.
>>
>>1452587
Theyre saving that for Mecha Maisie
>>
File: 20240419_012636.jpg (352 KB, 1920x1080)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
They all look like shit.
>>
>>1452263
Either have enough damage to outpower him in close range, or some ability to run away after he jumps on you.
>>
How do I get gold? I need 12 (twelve!) brawlers to play in diamond rank and I only have 4 (not even maxed). What the FUCK?
>>
>>1453161
We don't need shitters like you in the higher ranks.
>>
>>1453210
but I'm BULLDOZING the goldies and the bots?
>>
File: 55354322222.png (7 KB, 90x86)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>1453161
>What the FUCK?
Got me stuck gold 3 too. They just want you to spend 100$(5x value!!) to get access to an higher rank. I have never seen something like this before. But then again, that's why you don't play mobile games in the first place.
>>
>>1453270
The sources of gold are: masteries, trophy road, Starr drops,brawl pass
I guess you can just pay for the brawlers and their upgrades,not sure how it works nowadays with new accounts. I would never give money to supercell tho.
>>
>>1452879
Sad none of the Tiki or islander skins for Amber were picked for the final voting, I thought they fit her character and role much more, then a mermaid.
>>
>>1452879
>Zoomer Mr p
>Dragon fruit(?)
>Faggot
>Duck
I guess I'll go with dragon fruit
>Amber
They all look like generic slop
>>
>>1453280
>>1453278
and I cant do ranked missions for the pass because they dont let me play. THANKS SUPERCELL
>>
File: firefox_Cl0HJiqfAn.png (962 KB, 995x872)
962 KB
962 KB PNG
Shoot your guesses over what's it gonna be
>>
>>1453329
Probably just a theme or new brawler with the ability to slightly buff peers or something
>>
>>1453321
Just reroll those missions, then.
>>
>>1453383
You just saved my life
>>
>>1453302
>>Dragon fruit(?)
Reminds me of Pitaya Dragon Cookie from Cookie Run. Wouldn't be surprised if he was the inspiration given that BS and CR share a lot of players.
>>
>>1451394
NightmareSISSY vs wolfGODS
>>
>>1453280
>I would never give money to supercell tho
Based
>>
This is the update that will save brawl stars. I feel it in my bones.
>>
>>1453729
Nightmare died in Ukraine unironically
>>
>>1453940
The game has been slowly regaining popularity ever since that spic girl was fired
>>
https://youtu.be/oUW1RPbbqJE?si=BtJXIS2QPKWiS1T-
Brawl talk out.
>>
>>1453981
Finally, a good collab
>>
I was right. Tick hyper saves this game.
>>
File: 20240419_150912.jpg (83 KB, 634x798)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Releasing two mythic brawlers into a legendary brawler in a row is pretty scummy.
>>
>no Bea hypercharge
I sleep
>>
>>1453981
The baby shark collab was awful for an "april fools joke" but a (Toho) Godzilla collab, is quite the surprise, new mode looks fun, I just hope that those eggs have better rewards than starr drops currently have, and that the skins aren't time-gated and are also available for bling.
Hypercharge skins were inevitable, but im actually surprised they dropped them this early on.
Mutations like a weird gimmick, its gonna be an utter clusterfuck, and im sure they are doing this to test out certain mechanics on brawlers.
Lily looks like a slightly better version of Buzz minus his stun.
Draco seems fun to play with, but not so much to play against.
Hacker skins look gud, MAKE skins ended up looking gud, most Cope Skins/Recolors actually look good and I would actually buy the Biron one even if I already got the original one.
Heist matches are now gonna be awful with Brock's and Nita's hypercharges, Sandy's and Tick's hypers looks like ass to play against, Gene's looks good for catching a single oponent since its just a wider cone but if you are catching several enemies at once, its gonna be awful unless you got that slap star power.
>>
File: 1712238075740190.png (690 KB, 900x900)
690 KB
690 KB PNG
>>1453981
why do brock have so many skins
>>
>>1454076
Cuz he da Koolest Kat in starparK
>>
Finally they have given up trying to make this game competitive and are now focusing on fun. 2022 and 2023 were rough years for brawl stars. Also why have they stopped releasing mythic gears? They can't commit to anything
>>
Why not make Draco part of Ash and Groms trio but instead make a new one that has a similar theme?
>>
>>1454128
Because that would make too much sense
>>
>>1453981
So I gotta join a club? Dam, any room in this club?
>>
https://twitter.com/multiplylayer/status/1781750895245476317
>>
File: 1000001516.jpg (153 KB, 1270x1093)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
brawl bros....
>>
Poco is so BROKEN
>>
File: JointPics_20240421_195746.jpg (1.96 MB, 4550x2965)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
This makes Chuck much easier to play.
>>
File: GKryC2_XcAIMigO.jpg (35 KB, 680x632)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>1454570
>Gus buff
>it's knockback
Fucking based
>>
Just FYI, the mines Tick's hyper leaves behind deal 4000 damage each (as much damage as the super does).
>>
>>1454570
That faggot fly will still be broken, if it wasnt for the gus buff I would not bother with this update
>>
The skin inflation is slowly creeping, pretty much every new skin costs 150 gems at least
>>
>>1454570
>no fang nerfs
>no real angelo nerfs
Yup definitely dropping this shit, they refuse to nerf the same meta warping brawlers because theyre either new or popular with braindead latinx children. Adrian has completely and utterly destroyed this game
>>
File: 170315117918.gif (869 KB, 400x265)
869 KB
869 KB GIF
>>1454570
while i'm glad that 3 of my mains are getting buffed, why that fucking bird IS STILL GETTING BUFFS??
>>
I'm stuck in mythic hell...
>>
>>1454590
no way this shit is real
>>
Looks like the the energy drinks Max throws with his hyper can miss if your teammates are moving. Playing with randoms, you're often not getting much benefit from the hyper. Also, Gene's hyper pulls enemies much faster than his regular super, which means that you will not have as much time to attack the enemy brawler while he's being pulled in.
>>
>>1455353
fuck, I thought Max's hyper would be one of the better ones. How is brock's in heist?
>>
squadbusters dead on arrival?
>>
>>1455443
Yeah, but it seems that they have already made a decision to make it global even before the soft launch. They're probably going to keep it alive by force but it will never reach the popularity of BS because the gameplay is fundamentally unfun.

https://youtu.be/Ok_E_G52zp8
>>
File: McMandy.jpg (84 KB, 512x666)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>1454432
uooooh mandy..!
>>
>>1455531
ZAMN
>>
I have personally liquidated over one hundred Melodies and will continue liquidating them with great fervor
I will not spare a single one
>>
>>1455353
>Looks like the the energy drinks Max throws with his hyper can miss if your teammates are moving
Well that's just dumb, make it homing like Nani's Return to Sender.
>>
Squad Busters is now out and it's complete shit as expected.
>>
>we will give you a free hypercharge every update !
>Well not anymore fuck you :)
>>
why are all clubs so shit? Is there a single club with people who play the game?
>>
Fang is the most broken brawler of all time, literally ZERO counters and teamwipes for free
>>
>>1456100
his super takes too long to charge and can be countered by turrets
>>
The game is so laggy rn
>>
>>1455442
Man I just got Brock’s and it legit does 500 damage per rocket, it’s legitimately the worst hyper in the game, you shouldn’t even use your super when you have hyper up it’s that bad
>>
Mandy in 5v5 knockout is contemptible and my hatred is eternal
>>
why the fuck is Bea so slow, she is a mid range brawler she can't be slow
>>
File: 1000095191.jpg (246 KB, 1209x1280)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>1455955
not mine! Once i was invited to one i still haven't recieved a non full mega pig, all you need to do is be a good player which makes people pog and be attracted to your skill and activity
>>
>>1456375
how about you start being a team player and pick Buster?
>>
>>1456314
But like it hits multiple times no?
>>
>>1456839
I usually dont remember with who I play with so don't accept invites. I also only have 9k cups so I cant join really good ones.
>>
lmao good game supercell
https://twitter.com/SnakeThug7/status/1783217567978459387
>>
this 5v5 knockout map is completely unplayable holy fuck. who the fuck made the middle of the map water, fire them as soon as possible. also the power up shit is actual cancer
>>
Melodie is so fun bros, it feels so good to play after maining shit brawlers.
>>1457212
yeah its just angelo/piper diff
>>
Should I get the godzilla brawl pass or just skip it and wait for the cyberbrawl brawl pass?
>>
>>1457124
Is that the video with le mutators?
>>
Retards
https://youtu.be/6mEMO6o6VqI
>>
>>1457484
Don't give money to superjewcell
>>
>>1456314
When it comes to Brock's hyper, it is a bit more reliable for DAMAGING someone since it clears the area all at once instead of clearing it in a pattern, but its worse at KILLING someone due to each rocket doing less damage.
I'd say that Brock's hyper benefits him in heist than in any other mode since you can use the hypercharge and dump either your super or your boosted attacks on the safe.
>>
>>1452879
yeah they peaked at the agent P outfit

bro got the raised side eye and everything

out of the 4 i guess the dragonfruit outfit
looks cool at least
>>
russians really like mobile games wtf https://www.youtube.com/shorts/IQv1yaZ_nSw
>>
>>1457664
fucking cringe
>>
>>1458522
They can't afford PC/console gaming, especially now after the war and shit.
>>
>>1456962
Yea but no one is just going stand in it, at most you will get maybe like 1500 damage off and that’s if you’re lucky, it’s better for stuff like heist
>>
>>1458622
Based npc mainstream media educated retard
>>
is teaming mandatory for the last ranks? I feel that its really difficult to win by yourself at 28+
>>
>game crashes whenever I check the store
Holy shit this is terrible
>>
>>1453957
was that a community manager or smth?
>>
File: brocks next skin.jpg (15 KB, 500x500)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>1454076
probably the funniest person to be upset about. actual retard if you can't envision a world in which the ROCKET LAUNCHER character is the MOST re-skinned char.t
>>
>>1454576
anon where do u get these models. i wanna make my main kiss my other main with tongue
>>
>>1455353
Max lover here: broken abt the lame ass Hyper cuz I genuinely enjoy Supporters that arent outright ONLY healers. best example would be like Zenyatta from OW.
>>
>>1457286
working on getting her and it blows how few credits you get even when breezing thru quests
>>
>>1454076
He's just a nigga with a rocket launcher
>>
>>1447716
Speaking of it, hey lads just a quick reminder that our 4cc team is playing in the true babby cup starting out for us this Saturday. Dates are here >>1454676 and more information at https://pastebin.com/nr9ujDMN
Thanks for your support.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.