[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gokek.png (561 KB, 712x589)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
Ultra Golden Frieza is here and he's MID.
https://twitter.com/DB_Legends/status/1772630976839168127

/dbg/ guild: h7ygsygw

April Fool's Day soon. Anniversary is 2 months away.
>>
anniversary will be mid. FUCK GT
>>
>>1435784
>FUCK GT
FUCK YOU
>>
$150 shafted.
oh welp. maybe i should've put that in my vacation fund instead.

at least i managed to not go full out. i dont know if my free CC will let me pull him.
>>
Every single PvP fight is plagued with Ultrahan and S17, AoE greens up the ass, counter blues and cover null.
I don't think I can keep playing this for much longer.
The game is just not fun. The PvE is barely there, and the PvP is utterly depressing.
>>
>>1435839
Touch grass
>>
This was the first banner I ever missed.
I want to refund UUI and GTku for Golden Frieza damn it.
>>
>>1435886
Thanks for your concern, but I already spend me time on the streets as a part of my job.
How will that make the PvP aspect of the game any less shitty to play though?
>>
>>1436100
what's your team right now? im just coping and thinking eh my team's pretty solid but i definitely still feel at a disadvantage. pan doesn't really stop much....
>>
>>
>>1436266
that's HOT
>>
idk why you keep cockyposting when you're literally playing s17 the best unit in the entire game.
>>
>>1436894
And the other guy has ultra gohan
>>
>idk why you keep cockyposting when you're literally playing s17 the best unit in the entire game.
S17 doesn't have a counter blue that punishes you for trying to play the game, or multiple AoE greens to start combos gratuitously, or blasts that break shields, and so on.
I don't know how can you say S17 is the best with a straight face when Ultra Gohan is a braindead unit that carries braindead players to victory practically on his own and for free desu.

>Captcha: XVGT
Odd coincidence, lel.
>>
>>1437144
>>1437203
>s17 defenders
you literally play s17. you can't cocky post.
>>
File: 1708858298760829.jpg (421 KB, 1012x1800)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
>>1437240
S17 requires you to engage with the game to an extent, Gohan doesn't need even that, so I will happily continue to "cockypost" Ultra Gohan kills.

>you can't cocky post.
Yes, I can.
>>
nope can't cockypost when you can just play like a moron and tap blast cards and instantly win the game you fraud
>>
>1437294
>nope can't cockypost
I literally did, right above you.

>you can just play like a moron and tap blast cards and instantly win
That is not how anything works, not when things like Perfect Vanish and blast armor exist.
>>
yeah anyways i reject your cockyposting and i hope you quite frankly kys you're like the type of person to play gogeta in dbfz when he was OP and be like "a-at least im not playing labcoat!!!"
>>
>>1437144
gohan isn't even top 3 and despite his bullshit is not even in the same league of bullshit as 17.
wanna know why the devs keep giving ultras combo breaker abilities?
units like super 17.
17 just got a literal gohan killer too. at this point gohan isn't even on the best team in the game (17 baby and freeza) and it's massively debatable if he's on the second best team in the game (super 17 mvp17 and probably kamikaze cell).
as a gohan user I can tell you he's not worth shit in this meta. every time I fight someone using him with super 17 the android is the far more dangerous and frankly far more oppressive unit.
>>
File: 1694907840381671.gif (2.01 MB, 1012x1800)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB GIF
>1437447
>yeah anyways i reject your cockyposting
Aight.

>and i hope you quite frankly kys
Likewise.

>>1437786
>gohan isn't even top 3 and despite his bullshit is not even in the same league of bullshit as 17.
Counter for strikes.
Counter for strikes and blasts in the form of a blue card that hits hard.
AoE green.
Armor breaking blasts.
Endurance and insane health regeneration unless you specifically kill him using S17.

I don't know how can you say something as nonsensical as "Ultra Gohan isn't Top 3" with a straight face desu.
>>
oh look at me im so good at the game because i use s17 and im facing ultra gohan whoa guys suck my dick

fucking loser
>>
File: 1703553448229682.jpg (198 KB, 1012x1800)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
Bro, this is a thread to talk about the game.
You're getting mad at me because not only you're an obvious Ultra Gohan user trying to cope with the fact that you have no skill whatsoever and your unit carries you to victory every single time, but also because I stay on-topic and talk about the game.
Truly, who's the loser here?

Anyway, have another Ultra Gohan kill. Courtesy of the house.
>>
>says the s17 user who's carried through lol i just tap random blast cards at any moment and win!!!
oh yeah you're so good at the game NOT
>>
>1438723
>>1437381
>That is not how anything works, not when things like Perfect Vanish and blast armor exist.
>>
Last played when the released the GT spirit bomb kid goku. Can I get a recap of what happened? How is future/fusion holding up?
>>
im gonna do one more rotation on frieza otherwise i give up. feels weird actually taking an L. ever since december i've never missed out on a unit but fuck
>>
>>1439654
>Can I get a recap of what happened? How is future/fusion holding up?
Future hasn't been meta since the end of the 5th anniversary.
UVB, SoH and UL Rose are still the main units.
I haven't seen anyone using Fusion, but it has access to LL SS4 Gogeta and Super 17, so it should be usable still if you have a good enough bench.
I don't know about a 3rd unit though.
Pikkon/Gogeta is worthless against UL Golden Frieza and UGB is old and powercrept. UUI and Baby can probably kill him with a sneeze.
>>
>Fight GoBardock
>AoE green and practically infinite Cover Null
>Fight Ultra Golden Frieza
>Ridiculous damage and practically infinite Cover Null
>Fight Ultra Cryhan
>AoE green, counters to anything you might try AND ridiculous blast damage
PvP is not really fun desu. It's always a one-sided carnage.
>>
>>1440085
>S17 hits you once
GG

fuck this garbage meta holy
>>
the next campaign is probably Saiyan saga
>>
>>1440726
Wouldn't surprise me, led by the farmer joke and considering that it didn't happen last year when it arguably should have.
I wonder what would they do for a Saiyan Saga campaign.
An LL Goku & Piccolo tag kinda writes itself.
Besides that, I guess that a 1% SP Nappa could be cool?
>>
File: 1695829771879469.jpg (34 KB, 596x192)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
gg ez
(I don't have UGF and RoF Frieza is pretty sucky.)
>>
File: 1707214306799931.webm (2.68 MB, 400x720)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB WEBM
Jiren? More like JOBren.
>>
>>1435811
$300 later and I FINALLY GOT HIM
NEVER GIVE UP NEVER
>>
>>1443507
....bros he's kinda mid...
>>
>>1443507
i kneel........WHALEGOD
>>
>>1443937
I got him again in the NEXT PULL WOOHOO!!! he's not so mid anymore to me but he doesn't seem to pair well with ulthan imo.....
>>
I miss the time when this game didn't have bs counter gauges that bail you out for playing like shit
>>
>>1445412
The infinite combos and losing a unit because you lost priority a single time are vastly worse and have been around since the second anni.
At least combo breakers mostly reset priority to neutral and allow for actual player-to-player interaction. Might as well just put your phone down for a minute if a unit like super 17 or frieza gets priority otherwise.
>>
>>1445427
I guess I'm just tired of these bail outs basically requiring no skill. Ultra omens dual clash draw pisses me off the most. I can get 988 on my tap meter and my opponent can get a 756 and gets bailed out. If the numbers are close (like 50-100 range then it should be a draw) but I shouldn't be getting a draw for out tapping my opponent by a large margin
>>
What if you could use RR as a combo breaker?
>>
it's weird how frieza fits way more on hybrids than ultgohan does. ult gohan being a blast unit was a mistake lmao
>>
File: 1703686995838340.jpg (246 KB, 1080x1080)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>
It's going to be really interesting to see what they do with ui sign's equip. The first ever legends limited to get a plat post-zenkai.
Will they hold back because of the zenkai that frankly barely touched him, or will they give his plat the sort of firepower the other recent zenkai plats have gotten?
If it's the latter ui sign could legitimately become a meta threat again. His unique gauge will never age out, just give him access to card draw speed by default, up his damage inflicted by 30-50%, and give him 20% damage cut and he's already got a good enough base to kick ass again.
>>
File: 1685893092728279.webm (2.23 MB, 480x640)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB WEBM
https://twitter.com/DB_Legends/status/1777592840983650339

>inb4 buff for BLU Saiyan Saga
>>
>that one guy who keeps posting webms of him playing the number one unit in the game beating the number three/four unit in the game
is he really this fucking stupid? this is like playing a jrpg and being "oh guys im so good i beat the game in very hard mode" but he's max level at 99 and the final boss is designed for level 50
>>
File: 1684624669974239.jpg (23 KB, 451x460)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>1446265
You really posted it both, there and here?
Lmao.
>>
>>1446346
your such a loser faggot, always looking for validation using your OP unit and expecting people to stroke your dick lmfao
>>
File: Bardock_BTFOG.png (3.48 MB, 1440x2172)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB PNG
GUYS LOOK AT ME I PLAY SUPER 17 IM SO GOOD AT THE GAME DID I MENTION I HAVE A 3X ZENKAI BOOSTED 17??? HE'S TOTALLY NOT GOOD BRO HE'S LIKE TOP 10 ;)
>>
>>1446452
>>1446454
Looking for validation?
Nah bro, I post pictures and vids to bump threads.
You're the one who's projecting and seething, kek.
>>
File: 1692779011323870.jpg (193 KB, 1124x1800)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>1446452
>>1446454
>>1446472
You know what? I'm going to give you another one of these.
Enjoy it!
>>
>i post pictures and videos of my top 1 unit
>look at me im so good at the game i play super17
homo
>>
Don't worry guys, tomorrow the S17 leaves the boost tier.
On the other hand the UI has extra damage against fused warriors so he can be an annoying character for S17
>>
he'll just drop super 17 and then play UUI or UGF and be like whaaaat at least im not playing ulthan hahahaha. so good at the game beating a top 4 unit using a top 3 unit.
>>
>>1446481
>top 1 unit
I don't have Cryhan, Retard-kun.

>he'll just drop super 17 and then play UUI or UGF
I don't have UGF either, but I don't intend to drop the team I have with S17 because I like Androids. Been running them since USJ came out, pretty much.
>>
oh look at me i press blast cards and i guess i just kill your entire unit? oh you're playing a blast unit too? thanks for the free OP buffs!
>>
>>1446490
>>1437381
>That is not how anything works, not when things like Perfect Vanish and blast armor exist.
3rd time I have to teach you this.
>>
you're acting like PV isn't universal you dumbshit
>>
File: 1712435378592390.jpg (91 KB, 720x540)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>1446503
And what does that change?
No, you can't "spam blasts and win" which is the actually dumb shit you keep spouting Retard-kun, period. Because of PV, because of blast armor, because of counter blue cards, because of AoE greens (granted, this depends on the distance between your character and the opponent's), and so on.
You can keep saying that, and you'll still be dead wrong.
>>
yeah anyways i spam blast you so you can't use any of your get out of jail free cards! LOL :)

fucking kys for real famala
>>
File: 1707319712396135.gif (2.62 MB, 498x270)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB GIF
>>
Tag 4s suck but are fun to use
>>
>he owns a shit phone that isn't 1440p
embarassing, no wonder why you keep shilling your shit s17. you're literally brown.
>>
>>1446553
Super 17 mindbroke you
>>
yes because he's a broken busted unit.
>>
He's not that bad
>>
because you own him you can downplay him, that's how it works
>>
>30% to both attacks and defences
>15% to hp
>gains 30 ki on entry and draws a full hand when using green
Wow his plat is literally trash and barely even better than the equips he already has access to.
His damage is already falling off. He has no card draw speed built in and hard to access cover null. He cannot take hits to save his life.
And all they decided to give him was a 30% boost to stats (not even what a zenkai bench would give him) and a slight buff to his green.

Actually pathetic trash. At least I don't have to spend my erasers and can forgo doing the raid grind for them.
Blows my mind they gave him nothing at all. We have zenkai ss4 gogeta running around with his bonkers plat yet ui gets fucked like it's jiren taking him to town again.
>>
File: 1685997536303040.webm (2.78 MB, 448x720)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB WEBM
>>1446553
>he owns a shit phone
I don't play DBL with my phone.

>you keep shilling your shit s17
As I already told you, I post to bump the thread when it goes inactive for too long.
You're the one who seethes at those posts.
At this point though, when I purposefully post S17 with snarky remarks like earlier I just do it BECAUSE it makes you seethe, lel.

Like the other Anon said and like I thought back in /dbg/ too, I really did a number on you.
It seems I quite effectively mindbroke you.
Let me tell you though; I'm not sorry.

>you're literally brown.
A bold claim considering that in this very thread I had to repeat things to you multiple times due to your inability to read and/or understand what you read.

>because you own him you can downplay him, that's how it works
Not quite.
When you're not mentally challenged AND reach a certain age, you start to think about many things more critically and with a more objective mindset.
Not to mention that it's hard not to be aware of the pros and cons of a unit that is widely used by everyone and not just yourself.

S17 is only truly broken if you successfully activate his green card, and even then there's units that retain tools to defend themselves if that comes to pass, such as Beasthan and UGF.
>>
>>1446625
For real, that equipment is really bad.
It doesn't fix any of the few issues that UI Sign currently has meta wise.

To top it off, the BLU Goku from the Raditz fight will boost BLU Saiyan Saga units specifically.
Pretty disappointing honestly.
>>
>>1446657
>the BLU Goku from the Raditz fight will boost BLU Saiyan Saga units specifically
fully expect us to get some new Saiyan Saga BLU LF by the end cause of this, because they have a habit of doing that, and it's so sparse a field that they HAVE to know that doing this makes him as a bench dead in the water
>>
>S17 is .... truly broken
alright i accept your concession. keep thinking your owning people when you're using the same meta trash they are.
>>
>your inability to read and/or understand what you read.
I accepted your concession long ago, lil' bro.
Stay retarded.
>>
>>1446666
And with the celebration being dual themed, they might add a UniRep Ultra by the end of this, assuming this'll be the last big celebration before the anniversary.
I can only imagine that if it comes to pass, it'll be a new FP Jiren, if UI Sign (a UniRep) getting a boost (in the eyes of the devs anyway) is anything to go by.
>>
Cry more S17 downplayer
>>
File: 1689980009433561.jpg (176 KB, 1012x1800)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>
File: 20240410012234.jpg (340 KB, 720x1600)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>
>>1446985
>another Ultra
god I fucking hope not, GF was like two weeks ago, and the sad thing is I could honestly see it
>(in the eyes of the devs anyway)
you can't convince me ANYONE on the dev team saw that new equip as any sort of boost
>>
I'm so good at the game. I play S17! I also play Ken and Dragonuv but they're low tier characters mkay
>>
>>1446657
I can kinda get why they did that for balance reasons, goku bardock would have full zenkai benches if they did that.
>>
>>1447115
>goku bardock would have full zenkai benches if they did that.
They already do.
LL SS3 Goku, BLU Pan and the old Nameku.
>>
>>1446176
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PAIN
>>
File: next zenk.png (1.61 MB, 1173x793)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
Are you ready for year 4 lf zenkais baby
>>
remember awakened equips
>>
they need to zenkai boost units way faster. like them it's so fucking slow. have an event that gives you more coins, zenkais should take two weeks not a month and a half. introduce two zenkais at a time.
>>
>>1447549
They should also make it quicker to catch up to old missed zenkais. I took a two year break from this hellish game, and it sucks that it takes 6 or 8 weeks just to catch up one unit to be useful as a bench.
>>
>>1447566
IM STILL CATCHING UP FROM A LIKE 2-3 MONTH BREAK
FUCK THE USTR
>>
i had a dream of pulling on the goku/bardock banner and getting him but like desu i don't really need him and I gotta save.... I have 4k CC.....i don't want to pull but that dream though.....he's kinda useless though, I can probably fit him in son family with beast/ultra gohan/him but i don't think the team is that good... maybe bardock goku/ultra gohan/uui?
>>
>>1447650
Just skip. I had 2k crystals and actually got them in a yolo round and they're pretty trash at 3 stars. Amazing kit but the stats are so insanely low they can't leverage any of it unless they've got a red star or two.
Anni's around the corner, stay strong and keep saving.
>>
>>1447914
oh yikes it's not bonus? disgusting. yeah i'm just looking for a red pan replacement right now.
>>
super17 is such a braindead fucking unit. you guys whine about ultra gohan but let him stay free? lmao
>>
>>1449095
17 doesn't reward playing like a moron
>>
17 absolutely rewards you for playing like a moron you retard
>>
File: AIEEEEE.jpg (523 KB, 976x2093)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>>
As someone who doesn't own S17 or Ulthan but sees them a lot in PVP, I don't know how anyone can even compare the two. S17 is strong as fuck, but Ulthan will always be meta thanks to his tags. Even if PUR gets some strong units, you can run him with UUI (the most brain dead unit in the game) for cover. Then you have his actual kit. An AOE green, a counter blue, a unique gauge that counters melee 3 times and can combo with blues, and endurance to top it off. S17 wrecks my shit pretty regularly, but doesn't even come close to the bullshit that is Ulthan.
>>
As someone who doesn't own S17 or Ulthan but sees them a lot in PVP. I don't know how anyone can compare the two. Ulthan is strong as fuck, but S17 will always be meta thanks to his abilities. Even if Blue gets some strong units. You can run him with UUI (The most braindead unit in the game) for cover. Then you have his actual kit. A counter green, ultimate on cover change, paralyze and like infinite ki that can combo you throughout the entire game that also hits all 3 battle members. Ulthan wrecks my shit pretty regularly, but that doesn't even come close to the bullshit that is S17.
>>
>>1449716
based
>>1449681
cringe
>>
>>1449716
cringe
>>1449681
based
>>
>>1449614
How exactly?
>>
>get priority once and win the character
>nuh uh he's not busted
>>
>>1449762
Just don't let him get priority. Simple as
>>
Just use your blast cards on ulthan, easy as pie.
>>
>>1449766
Thanks for proving my point
>>
>>1449765
Thanks for proving my point
>>
This general sucks. What do you guys want to see for the 6th Anni coming up?
>>
Android 17 dead in a ditch.
>>
>>1449785
>what do you want to see
Shallet Ult, they can make me roll for it idc
>what do you expect
probably SSJ4 Gogeta Ult
>>
>It's another match with a shitty fucking player in mexico lag switching with his 3 ultras and unoptimized garbage bench
fuck these people so much holy stop matching me with people in latin america they have shit internet. fucking stop it.
>>
>>1449785
is it weird im not really excited for major character releases? Anni/Fest is generally somewhat boring unit choice wise.

Despite goku and frieza being broken, both parts had a huge variety of units released which made pvp pretty exciting.

So im hoping for us to get multiple side characters with the lfs again whatever the units are.
>>
>>1449095
I already told the anon who throws tantrums about S17 the reasons why Ultra Gohan is far worse than S17. A few times in fact.
Feel free to scroll up if you're curious enough.

S17 is manageable, Ultra Gohan carries entire games all by himself because his kit counters basically anything that isn't a blast card.
>>
>>1449785
>What do you guys want to see for the 6th Anni coming up?
Part 1 Future, Part 2 Game Originals and Part 3 GT.

Future is mostly fine, it just needs a few meta-relevant zenkais and perhaps a new unit or 2, that's something the anniversary could fix pretty easily desu.
Game Originals is not a tag that I use (well, it's not meta at all, but I don't have GoDock so there's that), but there's a lot of neat hype-inducing anniversary-worthy concepts and tag units I'd love to see.
And I definitely want to see Ultra SS4 Gogeta for this anniversary.
I guess he wasn't released during the last Legends Fest because now that UVB has come and gone they'll have to rely on Gogeta alone to hype up Fusion Warrior? Or something? Idk.
>>
>>1449901
>>1449095
>Ultra Gohan carries entire games all by himself because his kit counters basically anything that isn't a blast card.
Scratch that, his blue counters blasts too lmao.
>>
>>1449901
I already told the anon who throws tantrums about Ultra Gohan that S176 is just as bad. A few times in fact. Feel free to scroll up if you're curious enough.

Ultra Gohan is manageable, S17 carries entire games by himself because he can just blast card.
>>
>S17 downplaying
>>
Is PTP Goku good? I was trying to make a team with UUI and cryhan but I need a glue to stick them together. I don't have S17 but I've noticed PTP is also ranged.
>>
>>1449614
In what way? 17 is all about making the right guesses against a sloppy opponent
Gohan and other Ultras reward you for fucking up with their unique guages
>>
>>1450164
>Get priority with super 17
>You can now infinite combo something to death
>Constantly refreshing cover change null so your opponent has absolutely zero plays to change situation
>The green that punishes you for trying to stop passive play by poking
>The taps that can lock you out of strikes and specials to force you into blasts for a free green into ult
Units like super 17 are horrible and unbalanced because they make your opponents input worthless for long periods of time.
At least with gohan his cover change null is five timer counts activated the moment he uses an art so even if you get priority you have to choose whether you do a full combo which will give your opponent the chance to break out or quickly hit them with three arts at full power.
There are tons of parts of gohan's kit where you can see the devs held back and allowed the opponent ways to play around him. Not the case with 17. The fact every top tier player ranks 17 high above gohan is not coincidence.
>But the counter gauge mechanic!
People who complain about that need to ask themselves something. Why did the devs even make that sort of mechanic in the first place?
Answer: infinite combo units with infinite cover change null.
Combo breaking unique gauges are the ONLY answer to units like super 17, and even then only in theory because super 17 draws infinite blasts while all the meta-relevant ultras have strike counter gauges so 17 can combo with absolute impunity until ultra ss4 gogeta releases.
Cancerous units like ultra ss2 gohan are responses to units units like 17. Remember that.
>>
>>1450169
>Cancerous units like ultra ss2 gohan are responses to units units like 17. Remember that.
That would be true if his unique guage stopped blast arts, but they all always stop strike arts only. Hell even his cover change is only for strike arts
We've been in an era where blast arts reign supreme as the go-to for a while now, and they keep rewarding that play by punishing strike focused characters
Ultra Goku, Janemba, and Gohan are an answer to endless Strike arts drawing SSB Vegitos and nothing else in the current and past metas
Also, you didn't really answer my question, regardless of how good 17 is he doesn't reward you for playing like an idiot. If you lose the neutral game with him, then that's entirely on you, where-as losing the neutral game with Ultras has a get-out-of-jail-free card, in the form of their gauges or in Gohan's case, a gay ass AoE card that he didn't need
>Green card that punishes you for for trying to stop passive play
Single tap ki blasts are also gay ass passive baby cancer play shit
If you are playing against 17 then you should not be willy nilly tossing out ki blasts. Either swap out if you can, or do a quick gut punch tap attack. It's risky, sure, but this game needs more risky shit over the cancer we're stuck with.
>>
File: 9712454.jpg (43 KB, 400x300)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>retard opponent keeps quick attacking to be obnoxious
>gets aoe'd and combo'd every time
How does it feel?
seriously though the devs absolutely need to make quick attacks punishable by melee strikes the same way tackles are. people that repeatedly quick attack then backdrift and repeat endlessly are no better fucktards than the ui teams that never do anything and sidefloat, just a different flavor of the same fuckery.
>>
>>1450283
dbl gameplay is so fundementally broken that you can't fix it. people always say skill but it's luck if you don't lose on the matchup and it's luck if you get the right cards and it's also luck if you pick the correct card. shit's a constant rps. skill my fucking ass.
>>
Ladies, ladies. Let's just agree that both Ultra Gohan and S17 are both fucking cancer and I hope whatever they're cooking up next will fucking destroy blast units so this passive play and oh look at me IM BLASTING are a thing of the fucking past.
>>
File: ULTRAGOKUIBELIEVE.png (2.1 MB, 993x1355)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
>>1450388
Anti Blast Spam Ultra Goku real
>>
>>1450483
>ultra
stoppppp they don't even have a pity system
>>
File: 4mgthv4pcouc1.png (1.73 MB, 1450x1992)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
AIEEE SISTERSSSS
>>
>>1450659
I don't know why Golden Frieza and GT Goku are so high up. I'm going to guess Goresh thought so and everyone follows their lead? Frieza main problem is being a melee unit in a blast meta and he still can't stop me when I'm MVP17. Like sure you can put him in a blast team but his blast attack even while boosted is weak af.
>>
File: 1696538254036562.jpg (112 KB, 1920x1080)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>1449916
>I already told the anon who throws tantrums about Ultra Gohan that S176 is just as bad.
>A few times in fact. Feel free to scroll up if you're curious enough.
>because he can just blast card.
If only any of those statements were true.
I'd love to see you prove me wrong, if anything that would show that you'd be growing up, but alas.
You have never ever gave me a single counter argument to any of the points I told you over, and over, and over again.

I don't know what are you playing at here when literally anyone can scroll up and see that your childish "I'm going to copy-paste-edit your message and use it as a "got you"" doesn't hold up.

In short, try harder.
>>
Is everyone here a spic? I don't think white people play with Dragonballs anymore. We've moved into maniacal entrenched electrically binding light fired through seams in the land which project light into the retina with binary.
>>
File: oh oh!!!.jpg (467 KB, 1219x2614)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
imagine defending s17 when it's already exposed he's a broken ass unit. sad
>>
Mr Butt I have hundreds of goyim at my disposal. These goyim are thirsty. We need aids. The brown ethos heeds you mortals.
>>
File: high impact gaming.jpg (555 KB, 895x1919)
555 KB
555 KB JPG
>Nobody can beat me when I'm ACK!!!!!
>>
Lol imagine I'm the guy that gets sent to save you. I can't manage to even save myself in hell.
>>
Nah, I'd win.
>>
File: 1690210061549252.webm (2.81 MB, 448x720)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB WEBM
Kind of a mixed night to play this.
I got some wins, but I also had to deal with 3 lag switchers, 2 of them using meta units like Cryhan, GoDock and UGF.
>>
how the fuck do GT players always seem to insta PV all the fucking time. do they have some type of hack or something holy shit so fucking annoying.
>>
>>1450659
Why the fuck are they considering legends limited at 7 stars and ultras who have vastly better kits at EIGHT stars?
and yeah no fucking way golden freeza is second best in the game. gets melted by ultra ui and baby.
beast being above gocock is also a joke. at seven stars beast is meh and at higher stars gocok are batshit insane units and offer much more than beast offers.
even if you're taking into account frieza's combo game being a threat to bardock frieza does way worse to beast when he gets priority on him because at least gocock have super endurance while beast just dies when his hp hits zero.
the biggest joke on this list however is zenkai cell being on it. he offers NOTHING.
>b-but rising rush fodder
yeah cool whatever. good luck having his first life last long enough to even be relevant against a rising rush. he's squishy, he has no cover change null, he doesn;t combo for years and his damage output is okay. there is no fucking world where he's a better unit than zenkai ss4 gogeta, revival pikkon, mvp17, and gofreeza.

tldr: retarded tierlist is retarded.
>>
>saiyan saga mega rising
>sick ass yamcha
>skip tien, skip krillin, skip piccolo
>straight to fucking goku

IM SO MAD
IM SO FUCKING MAD
YAMCHA DOESNT EVEN BUFF SUPER WARRIORS
COME ON
GINYUS GET A FULL BANNER TEAM AND Z FIGHTERS CANT GET MORE THAN ONE FUCKING SPARKING?!?!?
IM SO MAD

FUCK THIS FUCK
>>
bros, I just started playing this and I feel like it's the best gacha I ever played. pvp is pretty cool but UI goku dodging everything seems OP.

Anyway what should I be doing first? I tried hyperdimension co op but everyone keeps leaving because I'm obviously too weak.
>>
>>1451102
I was afraid they were gonna fumble this campaign and my fears came true
>>
>>1451136
We're dry on content right now because the big 6 Year Anniversary is coming up some time in May. The Anni celebration tends to last about a month and a half, has a ton of new content, and some busted/meta-defining characters. Just stick with the beginner and recommended stuff for now, and work on grinding the story missions to farm crystal chronos. I would recommend not spending any CC until the big celebration starts. Even then, it usually hits in 3 waves so don't blow your load on the first banner that drops. Lastly, if you plan on staying free to play, you probably won't get all the characters at high limit breaks or stars. Think about what units buff what tags and focus on them. Some popular tags are things like Son Family, Future, Regen, and Saga from Movies. There are others too, but they seem to always get some love.
>>
>>
You guys got any recommendation for this team in terms of equipment + other units? I feel that UUI melts way too quickly that he's kinda ass to me at 5 stars. Maybe I'm just using the wrong equips.

Red GS1+2 is going to be changing to zenkai hybrid kid gohan
>>
File: other units.jpg (740 KB, 748x1603)
740 KB
740 KB JPG
>>1451256
sadly don't have much ranged blasters so I don't know who to replace red pan with if anyone. i know people usually stick ultra frieza in here too but mixing melee and ranged units kinda suck for me imo.
>>
>>1451102
welcome to goku ball legends
>>
>>1451276
Yamcha unironically looks better.
>>
>>1451102
>Yamcha doesnt even buff super warriors
Anyone else feel like they just gave up on buffing super warriors at all at this point?

Feels like they should've at least created a dragonball legends equivalent of earthbred fighters at this point. At least it'd encompass more characters than Super Warriors.
>>
>>1451102
>>1451292
>Anyone else feel like they just gave up on buffing super warriors at all at this point?
Yeah, that tag is deader than dead.
The developers seem to favor Movies, Androids, UniRep and to a lesser extent, Future and Fusion Warrior too.
Any other tags get mild boosts and the ones who don't are ignored entirely.

This campaign could have been something big.
New Yamcha, Tien/Chiaotzu and Piccolo/Krilin, or hell, even just Krillin.
The devs could have done something big with the Z-Warriors just like they did with the Ginyu Force last year, but instead, they cooked this nothingburger.
It feels kinda sad honestly.
>>
I'll never get why the devs choose to let tags just die, or never give them a chance in the first place. I remember during the early days of the game, a lot of Z abilities just buffed 1 tag. But now we're up to 3 tags at 6 stars. Why not make it more tags? Wouldn't it add more variety? There are so many tags that feel stupid even being in the game, like Namekian, God of Destruction, Otherworld Warrior, Potora, Kids. It just doesn't make sense to me
>>
>>1451327
because you touch yourself
but no really the only way they can "buff" units is if they tag them with meta units. then you get a team of all tag units THEN you can finally create just that tag units.
>>
>Reads goku's kit
>Mid until the end
>"Seals random card slot every time enemy uses an arts card on the field for ten timer counts."
Okay this unit might be busted just because of that ability on its own. You get up to four attacks and then you can't do anything to him for ten timer counts.
Four attacks if you're lucky that is. The seals are random so it can and absolutely will seal the arts you were planning on using, seal the art you were planning on using next disrupting the entire combo by causing you to drop it, and otherwise be a real pain in the ass.

People already called g/f broken because of the strike seals on the frieza sides green and his solitary art slot seal when you switch characters and this is way way WAY more broken than that.
If there aren't any restrictions on this ability and none were listed then this might actually be a secret broken unit. He's also yellow so golden frieza can get absolutely fucked.
Shame his art is lame as fuck. this was their chance to do a banger angryku art like dokkan did for this card and they choose to instead have him looking to the side mildly annoyed. lame as fuck and a massive and unusual fumble from the artist.
>>
>>1451102
ITS BEEN 9 HOURS AND IM STILL FUCKING MAD.

>>1451175
All signs point to a fumble like the db saga celebration, at best the lf will be usable.
>>1451276
THEY EVEN DID A BATTLE ROYALE FOR SON SENPAI VEGETA SENPAI
AS IF VEGETA SENPAI CAN COMPETE
WHAT A JOKE

>>1451292
I became wary when rra piccolo didnt buff the tag, but they went out of their way to give orange piccolo the super warrior z ability buff, i dont get it, we got 6 super warrior buffs from 4th anni till the 5th (f2p krillin tien, buu tien, pur piccolo, roshi, and orange piccolo) And now when they had the perfect opportunity to boost the tag they just abandon it?? Ginyu force had less than that to stand on, they didnt even have a bench!

>>1451313
It was a perfect moment for a less represented saga and tag to get some decent representation since most people skip for anni anyway and this was a filler banner.
what a waste of time, im so mad.

>>1451327
They deliberately skipped super warriors, as if he would be too op with 1 extra tag to buff with his z ability. Im so miffed.

>>1451405
They managed to bring the ginyu force to a meta state from nothing. I dont believe krillin yamcha and tien are less popular than the fucking ginyus. The saiyan saga is iconic. Why cant they get the same love for their singular saga buff in 2 FUCKING YEARS

why am i cursed to love og db and saiyan saga.
>>
>>1451411
tbf ginyu's not really meta anymore and I don't seem them making a comeback in legends lifetime.
saiyans will ALWAYS be top dog. just how it is.
>>
>>1451413
They are usable if you have them maxed out, i have been using them a lot for quick daily matches and beaten plenty of gohans and 17s

its more than you can say of the fucking super warriors
>>
File: image-57.png (133 KB, 243x390)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>could've had a cool ass Tien-Chiaotzu unit with some sort of death/revival mechanic
>no Krillin scatter kamehameha
>no Nappa/Vegeta
Whatever we get to finish off this campaign better be really fucking good because god damn man can my favorite fucking saga please stop getting fucked like this all the time
>>
File: WEFGHM.jpg (93 KB, 632x810)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>1439654
can someone elaborate on the new stuff? should I come back? Any new meta units i shoudl know about?
>>
LEAVE MY SUMMONS NIGGA I JUST WANT YAMCHA
>>
>tfw I wanna pull for UUI again
how much better is he at 5 stars to 8 stars? because holy shit he's melty as fuck.
>>
>triple UI team
>opponent is so retarded they always float back and fall for every tap attack
You know what's more annoying than someone playing max passive? Someone with literally zero skill playing passive. If you're just backdrifting and then letting your gauge absorb everything and not even trying to pepper in things like quick attacks then why fucking bother, it's easy as piss to play around.
>>
>>1451599
>can someone elaborate on the new stuff?
The meta is dominated by LL Super 17, UL SS2 Teen Gohan, UL Golden Frieza and UL UI Sign Goku.
There's a number of units that can keep up with them like the Goku/Bardock tag and Red Beasthan, but more often than not you will see at least one of those 4 in every single high ranked PvP match.

>should I come back?
It'd be wise to start saving CC for the anniversary which starts on the last week of May, unless you don't need to.
S17, UL Gohan and UGF can't be obtained anymore.
UI Sign's banner is on a comeback for the next 9 or 10 days.
>>
Fuck a Saiyan Saga campaign this Saga needs a whole fucking year dedicated to it jesus fucking christ
>>
>>1452819
saiyan saga deserves better man
>>
>>1452819
what I want to know is, was the Ginyu Force banner unsuccessful? did it not make as much as they were hoping? that single banner more or less made an entire team out of nothing and people still USE them, so clearly it worked, but I can only imagine the cost of making all those units outweighed what they got from it, cause they totally could've done that for Saiyan Saga
>>
>>1452860
I think it's partly that but much more is the fact that they realized that they could've split the ginyu force up and made an lf of ginyu and an ultra of freeza to make overall more money.
I won't be remotely surprised if we see a godly sp krillin released alongside the upcoming saiyan saga lf in two weeks that clearly should've been on this banner.
>>
>>1451268
>>1451256
bump
>>
File: 1707975546636630.webm (1.98 MB, 448x720)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB WEBM
Ngl, that was very satisfying desu.
>>
File: 1709874414467925.gif (1011 KB, 500x280)
1011 KB
1011 KB GIF
>GT campaign
>GT goes from a joke to dominating
>Saiyan Saga Campaign
>lmao here's some pokcet lint and an equip for UI Goku for no fucking reason
>>
>>1453136
>>lmao here's some pokcet lint and an equip for UI Goku for no fucking reason
You forgot the punchline that ui goku's plat was absolute trash and not even worth the erasers to get.
>>
>>1453119
see now this is based. fuck you s17 fuckers
>>
Remember to bully all Ultra FAGS
>>
>>1453136
I'm almost sure at this point that the LF or Ultra releasing at the end of this campaign is gonna be broken.
>>
>>1453595
It better be
No reason at all that Saiyan Saga 6 years into this game's lifespan should be this barren and unusable
>>
>charge step lowers damage in lbr
>gohan running around so strikes are rendered useless
Bravo legends, you continue to outdo yourselves
>>
Haven't played for a few months so, how goes the legends bros?
>>
>>1453119
Unbelievably based
>>
File: 1700895012711794.webm (2.7 MB, 448x720)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB WEBM
>>
>>1454271
>two Ultras in a match
What a little bitch
I hope his phone bricked after that match also based clip
>>
Name a more satisfying feeling than perfectly using goku/frieza and perfectly timing the super attack to bypass ultra gohan's gauge and one-shot him.
This game still sometimes has those gaming highs.
>>
Today marks roughly 100 days until the end of the anni.
So begins a massive undertaking. I plan to grind four friendship levels a day between now and the end of the anni. If this plan works out I shall net myself an extra 12000 crystals by anni end, almost a 50% chance at the ultra on its own (or hitting pity on an lf banner of my choice).
Between now and the start of the anni we'll probably get around 9k in crystals from rewards. Add on my 6k and I'll enter with 15k. Add on the 120 crystals from this daily grind and I shall enter the anni just under the crystal cap.
If the headliner is a must pull then I shall have the chance to grab them, if not I can ease off the farming until part 2 and 3 and straddle the cap via the limit break banners.
>>
>Did 1 rotation of GoDock's banner
>Knew it was a bad idea but just had to do it anyway
>STILL couldn't get 1 miserable copy
With the 19,8k I spent on it during Legends Fest that's 22k spent on it in total.
Terrible banner, god awful format.
>>
>>1454868
shit takes too long bro. just spend $300
>>
I am so fucking tired of this Gohan bailing out stupid players it's unreal
>>
File: gokussg.png (1.56 MB, 828x1792)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
What are they waiting for?
>>
>>1455526
if the ultra for 6th anni isn't Gogeta 4 I could unironically see SSG Goku as it instead, it's been neglected for a while and they have to realize it
>>
>>1455333
I'm just hitting rematch every half a minute while going about my normal life. Besides I have a rule of not spending in gacha unless I'm getting something out of it.
>>
>Third daily pvp match yesterday
>App force closes itself
>Get warned
>Third daily pvp match today
>app force closes itself again
>timed out for five minutes
Fix your fucking game holy shit. I can't even risk doing my third daily now because another crash during the loading screen and I lose all my seasons crystals.
It was annoying as fuck the last two weeks during pve play doing this but now it's doing it on pvp it's going to be an actual problem instead of a nuisance. Can I even risk playing next season with it being THIS unreliable?

Oh and then I get a faggot passive pan/beast player on my treasure battle. Love this game.
>>
i can't believe you fags are still whining about beast. he does fucking nothing in this meta anymore.
>>
>>1456024
t. Beastfag who used him and Red Pan shamelessly when they were the meta
>>
>>1456103
>when they were meta
well you're implying they're not meta anymore which is my point.
>>
>>1456117
No one is whining about Beast here, so you're just being a schizo
You're still a fag for using him regardless
Maybe in a year or two that stigma will fade for that unit
>>
>>1456122
dbplayers can't read
damn
>>
just barely made it to top 10k god bless fuck this shit game
>>
>Kid gohan zenkai gave him everything he needed
>Might be the first zenkai in years to be a powerful unit in the meta
>Also has a relevant zenkai z ability combo with his zenkai ability boosting the relevant tag and his normal z ability boosting his teams with two stats
Okay legends you did good for once. And considering how cool this moment was in the series and how this will likely be the only ever unit to rep that AND how it has top tier animations it's nice you actually gave him a real zenkai.
Now if only you could fix the crashing issue for us snapdragon2 users so we don't get banned from pvp because of crashes during load screens that'd be perfect.
>>
File: TheKing.jpg (288 KB, 720x1600)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>even at 3 stars and off the featured boost he is still wrecking ass
Is this the most dominant unit of our time?
>>
>>1456523
>Might be the first zenkai in years to be a powerful unit in the meta
> Cell revival
>Goku feet
>SSJ Red Trunks
Just say it's the first zenkai you can do
>>
File: 1700589864331188.jpg (220 KB, 1280x720)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>3 Counter Blues
>3 Unique Gauges
>3 AoE Greens
>1 Ultimate
>1 Anti-Armor Blast
>Obviously, I lost the match in which I had to go through all of the above
I am exhausted.
My interest in an Ultra SS4 Gogeta is the only reason why I still play desu.
If the 6th anniversary Ultra isn't him or if I can't pull him, I'll quit.
I refuse to deal with this for most if not the entirety of the rest of the year
>>
>>1457304
>Thinks dealing okayish damage makes something powerful in this meta
Just say you don't play in high rank pvp where you're constantly fighting meta teams.
I would consider using the gohan past plat. You couldn't pay me to use those three.
I'll give cell one thing though. He's a nice unit in tournament of power.
>>
>>1457254
Your opponen's faggy ass team is the reason I thank God we got Super 17 as we did
>>
>>1457502
>>1457254
super17 is even more broken than your opponent team
>>
is granddaughter Pan (Super Hero) in the normal summoning pool?
>>
>>1457628
That guy's opponent has Ultra Gohan, so that's factually incorrect.
>>
>>1458179
You can check the different pools on dblegends.net.
She's only present inn the Mega Rising Banner I think.
>>
>>1458319
>He thinks ultra gohan is more broken
nta but maybe once ss4 gogeta comes with his blast gauge to shut down blast units.
Ask yourself this.
>What does his opponent do once super 17 gets priority
The answer is
>sit there and watch as something either dies or takes critical damage
The team has absolutely zero outs to super 17. It's a garbage team from a team building standpoint. Super 17 is the top of the meta right now and not only does that team use the very unit super 17 was designed to hard-counter but he pairs it with a frail outdated piece of trash and a unit that has to be wary of super 17 specifically because his only defence to blast units is switching out.
>>
>>1458698
>The team has absolutely zero outs to super 17
Good. Super 17 being the answer to UI get out of jail faggotry is a good thing
Super 17 is strong, sure, but that doesn't change the team he was going against is for mega faggots
>>
>s17 downplayers
kys
>>
>>1458834
Sneed
>>
>>1458837
cry about the hans one more time
>>
>>1458843
Sure I will because they bail you out for playing like shit
>>
>downplaying s17
lmao
>>
>>1458870
I'm not downplaying him
I LIKE that he shuts down ultra faggotry
I wish he was more broken and just downright cancelled out Unique Guages
>>
>guages
mexican detected
>>
>>1458698
>>He thinks ultra gohan is more broken
Well, yes, but the important thing is that it's a fact
See >>1457367.

>Ask yourself this.
>>What does his opponent do once super 17 gets priority
>The answer is
Git gud. Or at least try to get better.

>>sit there and watch as something either dies or takes critical damage
That happens with Ultra Gohan btw, who gets priority far, FAR easier than S17 because that's how it is with AoE greens. If your tap attack is even 1 action late, you're in for a world of pain.
>>
>>1458834
>>1458870
Refer to my post in >>>/vg/dbg (which I'm sure you've already read), I'm not going to copy-paste it here.
>>
Today the app has crashed on me at least five times and it's gotten so bad my s23 ultra even went all "hey we've noticed this app is crashing a ton."
I don't even dare do my daily pvp matches with things this bad.
>>
>>1459305
>>1459304
eat dirt retard. imagine bitching about ultra gohan when you're playing s17 lmfao
>>
Manifesting a revive vegeta who's green card nulls gauges for 5 timer counts and has infinite aoe green card immunity
>>
>>1459693
God I wish
>>
File: 1692357758821190.jpg (24 KB, 600x372)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>1459616
>No arguments, just ad hominem
>Calling anyone else a retard
You'll never learn, will you?
>>
File: 08b.jpg (42 KB, 640x705)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>1459796
You're as dumb as talking to a monkey. I can only look at the monkey and laugh.
>>
>>1459693
>infinite aoe green card immunity
I'm sure it's a matter of time before a character gets that and I totally would want it, but I'd be annoyed if they gave such a meta-relevant ability to what's presumably the last pre-anniversary LL.
I don't wanna spend any more CC until the anniversary begins man...
>>
File: 1707483434591214.webm (2.88 MB, 960x540)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
That's a pretty damn good Galick Gun animation, ngl.
https://twitter.com/DB_Legends/status/1784538056898621613
>>
>another vegeta LF
boring
>>
>>1460123
Finally
Been waiting for this for too long
I WILL be dumping all my CC
Anniversary can blow me
>>
Nappa is purple
>>
Also fuck these faggots
>>
>>1460633
hahahahaha. you stupid bitch lost when you're literally using s17. duumbass
>>
>>1460722
17 is not better than a 10 star barku, 9 star beasthan or maxed out ulthan, especially at 4 stars and off the boost lol
>>
>>1460633
Awaiting the day when a unit comes out and just locks Unique Gauges for the entire match to make these faggots actually play the game
>>
BURN IN HELL
ULTRAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>1460838
didn't read, you lost using s17 lmfao
>>
Sweet
>>
>Reads napgeta kit
A fantastic hard counter to revival ui and a great way to enter the 5th anni.
Wait what do you mean this is 2024 and we're heading into the 6th anni!?
>>
did one rotation and got bulla who i mostly wanted. kinda wanted one more pull of GT Goku but got SoH Trunks instead. whatever.
>>
File: Rat extermination.webm (1.91 MB, 646x1148)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1691356183779119.png (1.41 MB, 1124x900)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
They were free, and yet, I feel scammed.
>>
>Pulls revival gogeta
Noice. Even better is the fact I skipped his banner entirely so I bagged him for literally free.
Not that he's usable or anything at 2 stars.
>>
>>1461890
I want a refund for the small twinge of hope I felt in my heart
>>
Vegeta is fun to use but I really wanna know what their thought process was to give Gohan an aoe which he doesn't need but not this vegeta. I guess cause his armor isn't broken in the character model lol
>>
>>1461890
at least you got a sparking. mine were all heroes and extremes
>>
>>1462314
As you correctly surmised it's because this vegeta isn't from that part of the battle. It's pre great ape vegeta and his green is pulled from the moment he lost his shit at goku before powering up and flying into the sky to launch the galick gun.
Plus to be fair to the devs from where they're sitting they've already done that with the original lf vegeta.
>>
File: sneedtenks.jpg (877 KB, 1077x1257)
877 KB
877 KB JPG
fuck this game

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.