[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: TheAbsoluteState.png (412 KB, 1774x864)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>リソース限られてるんだから結局は全部繋がってるよ
>>
Yuri fans have taken a big L
>>
>>1442613
tfw sending angry letters to kidney
>>
Any erotic situations for Haruna that would be in character?
>>
good
>>
>>1442637
physical punishment for breaking school rules
>>
Digglers are vocal about the new collab and they are now happy.
Seriously, is just a bad collab which will be forgotten in 10 days. Do we need this kind of OP for several month?
>>
>>1442640
This event marks the death of the best type of event, relationships. Mourning for several months is the least I can do.
>>
>>1442640
Other OP pics would also quickly become outdated anyway.
>>
>>1442643
Is this opposite day? They were lazy filler
>>
So.....maho x hayate is canon right????
>>
>>1442644
Any of the card arts would have been far better than a pic of text.
Op pics should be recognizable from the thumbnail.
>>
>>1442645
Relationships were good.
>>
>>1442647
Only male version of Maho x Hayate is canon.
Hayate has no interest in girl Maho.
>>
>>1442654
Out of the regular event types (poker, bingo and slots), slots were by far the worst reward method. Fuck making us sit through that slot animation. Can take up to half an hour to spend all the coins.
Plus the daily missions encourage you to save coins until the last day, giving you about 2 days to spend a majority of them. I forgot one time and couldn't buy anything from the shop.
The randomness of getting shop currency is also complete shit, you could grind the event far more than any other and still come out with less because of that.
>>
>>1442665
You're literally missing the point, autist.
>>
>>1442671
>he reads stories instead of just imaging sex with DJs
>>
>>1442645
>>1442665
Delete the gameplay for all I care, but the stories are the best, especially when they feature the main pairs.
I would mind collabs less if they picked the characters better and avoided the retarded writing decisions they made with this collab.
>>
>>1442678
Based anime enjoyer
>>
>>1442678
I like the rythm game, gacha score and rewards I don't give a shit about.
>>
>yurifags are now agitated
I guess this is it. Yurifags have always amongst the most autistic of all. Bushi and Donuts should have been careful when appealing to them. The one who buggers a fire burns his penis after all.
>>
>>1442675
>>1442690
Where do you culture war idiots come from? Go back.
>>
>>1442699
purityfags and yurifags exist before your shit
>>
>>1442701
You don't have to be petty idiots about it.
>>
>>1442701
We never had this people in fanbase, with how slutty djs are
But kidani still found a way to fuck everything up with op pic
>>
>>1442690
Fuck off, most of complaints from japanese are related to collabs being a lazy cash grab and their schedule. And shoehorning a dumb as fuck story doesn't help. Everything about it is completely justified and not even related to yuri.
But considering that d4dj is a yuri franchise, it's even worse. I almost want this event to make it to EN to see how bad the feedback is going to be here.
>>
Hopefully the eggs have a successful anime like MyGO and wash away the sins of their predecessors. I have a feeling that with Rave being a clusterfuck and Kidney stepping on a landmine with the slave collab they will push hard on the yuri too much thet they turn it into a soulless cash grab that even yurifags are turned off from it.
>>
>>1442683
Same, I meant deleting the slots event format while keeping the relationships story format
This isn’t like Bandori where I hate the rhythm gameplay
>>
>>1442704
You never know with the EN fanbase, the twitter types seem like they’d praise bisluttery and make up some tranny headcanons about Maho.
Remember how they reacted towards the AoiHaruna and Genji events?
>>
>>1442705
>they will push hard on the yuri too much that they turn it into a soulless cash grab that even yurifags are turned off from it
Never heard of this happening to yurifags yet... would be impressive if they did it, in a way...
>>
>>1442702
>petty idiots
How so?

>with how slutty djs are
Like what?
>>
>>1442703
Don't be revisonist now, it's been yuri from the start. And waifufags obviously play waifugames.

>>1442715
Now you're making shit up to be mad at, get lost.
>>
https://twitter.com/yuta5628/status/1775214679528542546

Well thought out neutral piece from a nip who is not a yurifag
>>
Futa Maho fucking Hayate
>>
>>1442746
>with Kokoa fingering herself while watching
Let's stay consistent to the characters and setting
>>
>>1442743
>そうするとコラボシナリオは無しがいいのでしょうか
100%. If you’re just taking the D4DJ characters and making them into vessels for the collab characters (the collab personality he talked about) then what’s the point? I want to see the characters I like doing x or y; I am not interested in the story of what is essentially a skinwalker taking on a D4DJ character’s form and voice just because they share a characteristic or two.
I’d love collab stories if they expanded on (D4DJ) character dynamics and preserved their personalities and relationships, it’d be something like teleporting them into a play (with appropriate roles) and having them adlib the rest of the play. If they want to continue with the current format though they should at least pick more appropriate anime.
Other than the whole Maho = male thing, my main issue with this collab and previous ones is the choice of characters. I can assure you 90% of the complaints would die out if Maho was Kokoa and she wasn’t treated as a male.
>>
I would also care less if they didn’t pull this crap (collab story + slots cancellation) right after they released that masterpiece of a KuruMiiko event
>>
>>1442757
Giving Maho a perception filter of being a dude is such a weird and lazy choice. There are so many ways to hand-wave away the potential of giving her a mato fruit.

As for character choices, other possibilities I have seen from the Chinese and White people are:
Aoi as Tenka because Aoi gets around with girls anyway
Saki as Tenka becauae of the Saki x Maho ship
Sophia as MC Yuuki because that's funny
>>
>>1442757
>I am not interested in the story of what is essentially a skinwalker taking on a D4DJ character’s form
Amen to this. I can't believe there's people who defend this approach like this guy >>1442743 with whooping 6 likes. It's literally a worst case of soulless whoring out for a collab cash. But again, nips always have corpo bootlickers who defend any bad practice. Or those who just hide their true agenda by complementing something which plays in their favor (like that anti HayaKoko schizo) to look better.
>>
>>1442757
I think it's difficult to design a collab story without using characters from the collab IP. Take things like Gotoubun and you see it was literally DJs just talking about the manga. The only one I can think of is the Automata collab, where they brought a robot from Nier and the DJs actually interacted with it, but of course character card stories are too short and meaningless.

>>1442760
>ending of with a bang
>restructuring of writers
This was bound to happen with the next event. It just stings more due to the nature of the collab IP. In fact this was probably the only option, lifting the IP story, unless they pushed out an event with no story like growth.
>>
>>1442765
Even that guy also thinks the skin walkers should at least have charaterizations similar to the OG ones like how Miiko and Nagisa being received better than Hayate and Maho, and raises the question if many of the D4DJ don't care about exploring alternative scenarios with how bare the OG scenarios output have been.
In another tweet he said he understood fans of couples/shipping but he would not mind seeing Hayate flirt with other girls lol.
>>
>>1442772
>without using characters from the collab IP
Use them as part of the initial collab story setting but then have the characters be themselves and do their own things.
For example if you teleport Abyssmare as sisters into the Gotoubun setting I want to see Sophia still being a Neo worshipper (who would be her sister in this scenario) and the gags you can make with such a scenario rather than Sophia now being into whoever is acting as the male character (who should obviously not be treated as a male like Maho).
>>1442773
The multi-shipping is also something I don’t like, especially when it’s HayaKoko who are explicitly together unlike the other heavy-subtext pairs. We have dedicated girls for multi-shipping like Noa or Aoi (much to the detriment of their main pairs although NoaTowa has gotten decent content recently).
>>
>>1442640
>hindsight is 20/20
My ulterior motive was to capture most of the discussion regarding this in a new thread. If the game has drastic changes due to this outrage, then in the future this thread will easily identifiable in the archives. Countless times when I would look for a specific discussion or event, it would be buried deep in an unrelated thread around post 400.
>>
no way goovy mix makes it to 2025
>>
>>1442789
Regardless of your intent, this thread is just a doomposters breeding ground. I don't see how this situation will change anything in a long run. Bushi is constantly trying out something new in d4dj, it's basically their sandbox pet project. In this case they will receive feedback and adjust like always.
>>
>>1442776
Multi-shipping was inherited from Bandori which was understandable at the time. Haruna x Aoi was obviously influenced by the seiyuus but at least Haruna seiyuu always stresses it's not homo between them 2.
Trying to multi-ship Hayate or Kokoa will be disastrous. I saw a based nip sis saying since Hayate and Kokoa are officially together, and not from fan shipping, cheating for them is literally immoral.
>>
Now I want to see DJs downloading a car.
>>
>>1442789
in the future it might be better to have a normal OP and the first post being the main topic of discussion
just have something identifiable in the body unlike last OP...
>>
>>1442796
Multi-shipping is exactly why I quit Bandori. I hated waiting half a year or more for the ships I liked to get their crumbs.
>>
I like Slave anime though...
>>
>>1442837
This but the manga. Wish the event was just Abyssmare talking about the manga and taking turns trying to get out some super DJ powers from Sophia by enslaving her...
>>
>>1442796
They aren't cheating on each other. You can speak with other women without it being a cheating
>>
>>1442850
Hayate already did with Maho (male)
>>
Did Miiko cheat on her canon wife too?
>>
>>1442859
No, she is a wholesome loli.
It comes down to the original manga.

Even then, Nagisa didn't hit on Maho despite making the first move in Mato Seihei.

Actually now I think about it, they moved Hayate forward in story to shill Tenka, and sidelined the rest of cast.

So having read the original manga/watched the anime actually makes this event story choices shittier.
>>
Savior of DJ art...
https://twitter.com/inb_2ndb
>>
>>1442908
C**med to that Miyu 2 days ago...
>>
>>1442712
Yeah, Bandori's gameplay sucks major ass. D4DJ is genuinely one of the best mobile rhythm games out there, on the other hand. I wish they just ported all of the Bandori songs to gurumiku so we could play them in an actually good game, because music-wise the franchise is full of bangers.
>>
Ignoring the story, the fact that there's 5 raids at once make it near impossible to get a full lobby, especially off peak hours. Then you have these annoying players who keep leaving and joining the lobby to keep it open. I rather do 2 extra NPC lobbies instead of keeping people hostage for 1-2 minutes only to play fucking cat's eye.
>>
File: towa tsugai.jpg (1.62 MB, 3072x4096)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
A collab with pic related and HayaCoco will be redeemed.
>>
I don't get it though. I won't post this in the main thread but it was always clear Hayate was bi, she just gravitates towards who her poet ass thinks is hotter. Hayate just believes in love. Kokoa's the closet gayqueen.
>>
>>1443084
Wrong
>>
>>1443086
How am I wrong? The writing was always on the wall. Hayate's too horny to not be bi.
>>
>>1443087
Your headcanons are irrelevant
>>
Has anyone been getting a ton of DC's when raiding?
>>
>>1443272
I'm getting ton of dc's in game since last year
>>
>>1443035
Just play single player at this point, you're wasting less time/points compared to waiting in lobbies like that. Plus you can play whatever song you want.
>>
>>1443135
They're not headcanons anymore tho lol
>>
>>1443559
OOC collabshit doesn’t count
>>
>>1443564
Based
>>
Hypothetically how should Maho be drawn for this event?
>>
File: Maho (Male ver.).png (161 KB, 628x1047)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>1443728
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyPrl5QgSr4
Might be good for those who are struggling with trills, but with some caveats. Trills can move around either one side (see most recent 14 genkyoku track) or both sides (Onomato).
I think Holy Worry is good example for endgame training song. It has everything, static, moving, even with jacks sprinkled here and there.
>>
>>1443748
I do think jacks are different than trills. Double jacks is obvious, but if it's enforced to be played by only one hand (say, with the other hand on hold notes), then it's not a trill pattern.
>>
Why is this event so long? It's only day 3 and I'm sick of it, especially 11 games per day.
>>
>>1443899
Nobody's forcing you to play.
>>
>>1443899
>>1443901
Despite having rolled 4 members from the gacha, I stopped playing after reading the story. Grabbed the 2 Haya-Coco stamps though with the available currencies and I am gonna let the rest rot. Dumping stamina in regular multilive instead for the daily mission.
>>
I guess that explains why I'm sub 1500 as an AutoCHAD despite not doing any special raids
>>
>>1443912
Why are Unichord posters so toxic?
>>
>>1443919
Too many 百合豚/百合厨 for some reason.
>>
>>1443919
Don't lump HayaCoco with us nanoda!
>>
File: F2c9q1kbkAEXGXb.jpg (165 KB, 1300x1000)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
Michiru is the most toxic
>>
I've just been playing as normal and I'm close to top 500. Hopefully I don't get kicked out of the top 1000 by the end, this could be the first time I get that 4* usb from the ranking rewards. I kinda wish there were more het events so I could rank this high more often, but that would just kill the game faster.
>>
>>1443919
Well from a lore perspective, they're the most toxic group, at least when compared to other groups. Synchronicity is literally them fighting each other and clashing with their different styles but it does get sorted out by the end of the song... or at least enough to make a decent song
>>
>>1443925
Het events will save the game
Yuri never pays, financially speaking
>>
Hibike! Euphonium Season 3 collab soon.
I can feel it in my dick.
>>
>>1443925
you'd probably get more usbs from farming tickets
>>
lmao they are literally playing Sasakoi PV in AMEZA
>>
Sasakoi will save DJs!
If they make cards, who will be who?
Hard mode no Haya-KoKo
>>
Only a Murcielago collab can save D4DJ
>>
I rather have a Pagani Utopia collab....
>>
Didn't magirevo have collab cards?
>>
>>1443938
Tsubaki as Kino and Aoi as Yori
>>
>>1443939
>>1443947
For me it's Nanoha x Fate Testarossa collab
>>
File: Sasakoi1.jpg (1.37 MB, 2800x1752)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>
File: 2baki.jpg (692 KB, 2466x1135)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
Hmmm...
>>
>>1444004
What is this, a yurisquare?
Add TowaNoa here and I'll forgive all bushisins.
>>
File: Guts.jpg (96 KB, 1991x272)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Now this is a man of principles despite not liking yuri and the 2 new units
>>
Kidani should have sponsored Highspeed Etoile. Would have been amazing to see D4DJ on an F1 or an illustration of a DJ as a race queen...
>>
File: Unraveling_Dynamite_T.jpg (376 KB, 1528x1016)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
Any manly collabs for this man?
>>
>>1444584
She wasn't even in the muscle group despite being Dalia's sparring friend...
>>
>>1442762
I feel like they didn't throw Saki and Aoi in because they just had cards in the slime collab
>>
>>1444634
Thank god. There are too many Aois and especially boy Aois.
>>
Who are the top 5 male(female) DJs that kidani should use in a collab?

I'll start:
1. Aoi
>>
>>1444850
Noa
Nagisa
Maho
Hayate
>>
>>1444526
>DJ as a race queen
Yes, please...
>>
>>1445070
>>1444526
when mixed events come back donuts should make a race queen event
I vote for Aimi
>>
>>1444526
Throwback to Singapore F1...
>>
>>
>haven't played for 2 days
>top 2k
I mean I farmed top 10s for all raids already but still
>>
>>1445479
>auto'd all the daily bonuses
>no special raid clears
>2.9k
>>
I like that 24 is the first one... the one that was missing Ibuki originally. lol
>>
>>1445486
That feels normal. This aren't medley
>>
File: GKlOBg2a8AEJolW.jpg (129 KB, 1116x1116)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>
>I was always sure there was Haruna's costume with tights.
>There actually no such thing
>>
>>1445083
>>1445070
I vote Michiru... But a lewd Kurumi would also be welcome...
>>
>multi NPC is an initial 3* card instead of a 4*
what the fuck
>>
>>1445641
Tights as in what Japan refers to pantyhose, or as in thick leggings?
>>
File: 300.jpg (644 KB, 2419x1299)
644 KB
644 KB JPG
>>
Remember when we used to get covers from old animes?
Cover when?
https://youtu.be/QRO4o9XW0D8?feature=shared
>>
File: 1712596092703011.webm (1.44 MB, 1920x1080)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB WEBM
>>1445822
More current season OPs!
>>
we need a vivid/stasis collab
imagine grode in gurumiku......
>>
Oh I was wondering where I got a title from, apparently breakpoints have titles now too, thankfully it's all breakpoints and not the final blow
>>
File: GKu08I3bMAAVN34.jpg (422 KB, 2066x2582)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>
File: screenshot (18).png (1.39 MB, 2048x953)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
Thank you, Hayatepits
>>
>>1446434
Bravo
>>
>Mato Seihei no Slave is getting a second season
Collab part 2?
>>
>>1446551
yurifags btfo part 2
>>
Happy birthday, cool leader Ibuki Sae Makoto Niijima!
>>
>10 days CrossBeat EP7
Guess 10-day events will be the norm from now on
>>
>CrossBeat 7
Can't wait for Neo to Macross the living hell out of proto-Lumina.
>>
>>1446845
These were way too short before considering the 500k card requirement
>>
Miyu footjobs Rika...
>>
>>1446859
What a lewd whore
>>
File: GKQroqxXkAAzyy2.jpg (125 KB, 740x920)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>
>>1446845
What do you mean 10 days is long, I cant keep up with this zoomer shit fast calendars.
>>
>>1446871
Based, one hundred of years of Gurumiku to come
>>
>>1446871
I just hope they don't screw with the reward pricing considering they increased it to 10 days...
>>
File: GJrRX2cbgAAsDkq.jpg (327 KB, 1920x1080)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
sad
>>
File: 1712583904326.jpg (1.95 MB, 2560x1440)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
>>1446895
>>
File: GJrQqhGbYAAY9BH.jpg (293 KB, 1920x1080)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>
>>1446895
>vol 9. comes out 1 day before half anniversary
That has to be planned
>>
Most gacha games spend about one to two years in reduced content mode (maintenance mode)
>>
Haya-Coco were too good for this world.
>>
>>1446933
They ruined the delicate world view by having an actual relationship. Other pairings don't make sense if romance exists in the world.
>>
>>1446942
Could make a good isekai plot
>>
>>1446866
Michiru is so kissable.
>>
harenchi nanoda
>>
kaibara michiru's body is so harenchi it will save gurumiku
>>
>>1446950
>>1446953
Cease, human. Her body belongs to our AI overlord.
>>
File: GKj2qlqakAAC4JX.jpg (444 KB, 1535x2048)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
>>1446954
Both Michiru and Kurumi are complete heart breakers.
>>
File: 1686886330662983.jpg (3.25 MB, 4096x2809)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB JPG
& official butt and feet
>>
>>1446959
Rika ,stop humping Miyu
>>
>>1446959
Who will stop Miyu from praying on innocent college girls ?
>>
>>1446965
Haruna must accept her destiny
>>
>>1442772
>restructuring of writers
True?!
>>
Killing myself to redeem Haya-Coco!
>>
>>1447119
Rewriting of stuctures.
>>
DONUTSは好調みたいだから続くだろ
>>
5* 56
4* 15
3* 29
2* 26
1* 205
Avg 2.07

toxic yuri sisters...
>>
>>1447696
What's their problem? It was fun.
>>
>>1447696
but if hayate cucks kokoa michiru would find herself in a love triangle...
>>
Did they remove npcs? I'm just trying to get my daily roll
>>
>>1447817
NPCs are yurifags so...
>>
>>1447817
Your game is bugged, reload
>>
File: GKPdBE7bgAA0TRo.jpg (118 KB, 731x918)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
the last hurrah
>>
>>1447944
And she's the one who insists on not coming out of the closet too
>>
File: file.png (17 KB, 353x233)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>finally played Unichord's instrument song
>what the fuck was that train?
>why the fuck did this sound like Redalice?
>reached the ending
>picrel
Bruv
>>
>>1447977
It has the same pattern as the section with scratches right before it so just repeat the same motion on narrower lanes
>>
>>1447979
Yeah, but on the 16th?
>>
Hell yeah.
3 years ago I spent 100 rolls on birthday Ibuki and didn't get one
>>
Is tomorrow is grand finale of Ch 4 then what event will be on 3.5 anniversary?
>>
>>1448106
Eos
>>
wow 11 days...
>>
>Sasakoi collab runs over 3 months
I guess there are some songs that have to wait for the anime episode
>>
File: Wow War Tonight.jpg (1.4 MB, 2800x1752)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
D4DJ in 2024?
>>
File: D4DJ.jpg (2.46 MB, 2800x1752)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
Love Hug Groovy is written by Hayate, and composed by Kokoa and Rei
deep lore...
>>
>>1448597
Retcon
>>
>>1448585
Is this why Nagisa's hoodie changed?
>>
File: GLA3zjeWAAAIL2T.jpg (421 KB, 1528x1016)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
she should have had an I LOVE NY shirt to complete the tourist look
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.12 MB, 2800x1752)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB JPG
Cyborg Lumina is real
>>
>UniChØrd will be taking over the coffee house
Airi...
>>
>>1448643
She can join the rest of the hags in exile island
>>
>>1448635
lessons on how to pleasure the female body with kokoa-sensei
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.14 MB, 2800x1752)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
>>1448652
Exploring the secrets of female body!
>>
File: GLCzIA4WsAAGlDB.jpg (403 KB, 2048x945)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>1448106
>>1448266
We had a good run...
Not expecting more main stories...
Maybe a serialized Egoegg storyline for the next year plus regular one-off events for the 8 old units
>>
>>1448660
So we can get good random events again for once instead of some long story? Nice
>>
>>1448661
But, relations are gone.
>>
relations may be gone but we're still going to get relationship developments and explicit lesbian sex in the new main story arc
>>
Deep Aimi voice & May'n work so well together. Have they worked like this in our nee-san's game?
>>
>>1448664
Exactly
>>
File: 1713012549637.jpg (320 KB, 1013x456)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
Fuck off, Michiru
>>
Next arc idea:
The consequence of the Sakuradas, the Takeshitas and the Shimizus getting exposed to secret advanced AI and robotics tech catches up to the DJ world. Japan is conquered by three megacorps using unmanned giant mechas. Miiko is the main antagonist this time.
>>
Egoegg time travels back to assassinate Pumina
>>
>>1448661
Sort of epilogues for each units
>>
>>1448707
This all starts because Kurumi kisses Haruna as a prank after HayaKoko comes out.
>>
File: GKPdDBqbEAAENt4.jpg (2.31 MB, 3294x4096)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB JPG
Hoping for some big news tomorrow
>>
File: 1703574551668147.jpg (60 KB, 900x750)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Ah, yes. DJs.
>>
>>1448779
It's a Donuts reference
>>
File: 1687053477210453.jpg (125 KB, 1080x1080)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>1448780
It's donuts all the way down.
>>
It was a nice little touch that it all comes back to Rinku with her telling Skynet to chill out.
What a big journey compared to first mix.
>>1448660
I'm just wondering if they're gonna come back to music/character driven stories or is it gonna go even more crazy.
>>1448659
Is she anatomically correct like Sumika?
>>
>>1448784
Very likely, they made sure to give her five tastes, and let her use sugar as main source of energy.
>>
comming soon: real aliens, time travelers, espers
>>
michiru is so gay she deserved two luminas
>>
File: kuma miiko.jpg (261 KB, 1528x1016)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
Is Miiko actually the strongest D4DJ character? Her father's company is full blown sci-fi compared to Miyu's and Esora's and she somehow knew about the timeloops. Miiko asking for a mecha from her father when?
>>
>>1448796
Which Ego is which?
>>
>>1448883
always was nano
She's mentally untouchable so long Kurumi isn't cheating on her.
>>
Wow... all the Xross Beat songs are on streaming now... Wasn't expecting the Peakymare song in full until next month.
>>
>Xcross Beat MVs are mostly just key visuals of two vocalists with all kinds of PowerPoint effects and lyrics
>Tokyo Otaku Date MV has two different expressions for Kokoa and Michiru, 3 different designs for Hayate's round fan
>and a short 8-bit game section
UniChØrd won...
>>
File: GLGaD-CXsAEV0B0.jpg (549 KB, 1474x2048)
549 KB
549 KB JPG
>>1449656
>It's out
yesss...
>>
File: IMG_2969.jpg (52 KB, 408x120)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
200 pulls and no Miiko…
It’ll take me like 2 years to gather up this many pulls again
>>
>>1450167
It's not that bad
I got like 20000 in a few months
>>
>>1450231
I only have extra diamonds from experts that I find hard, other than that my only income is from dailies and event stories + the occasional new song
>>
>2 songs from Wave 1 of 6
How many songs are we getting from Sasakoi
>>
Hayakoko onlyfans
>>
Humming Love
>>
Haya a Coco
>>
Unichord and Abyssmare full albums when
>>
>>1451090
More songs when
>>
For me it's Hayate and Freyja
>>
https://x.com/yuuki_temma/status/1780208997897019670
>>
File: GLXi945acAA4M2C.jpg (278 KB, 1348x756)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>
File: GLXb_0GbsAA5Kwo.jpg (1.13 MB, 1920x1080)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
Kogetsu full ver soon
>>
>>1451688
jirai kei michuru...
sex, drugs, self harm...
>>
The peakyxabyssmare MV blew most of the other ones out of the water.
>>
>>1451722
My favorite is the Pho Mai vs Rondo one
>>
>>1451730
Yeah that one probably was the straight-up best one.
Rika's ass was also nice.
>>
>>1451692
Kokoa's bad influence...
>>
Wishing for a bikini Aoi this summer
Short hair is fine
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3evKxD06eE&t=3098

Macross mentioned.
Not a drill.
Macross mentioned.
>>
>>1451754
She just said her character in MCROSS sang Enka.
>>
>>1451756
MACROSS MENTIONED
>>
>>1451754
>Macross
What are they going to do? Sing at some alien for the collab? Miiko better have those Valkyries ready by that time.
>>
Silly, Miiko can make friends with aliens.
>>
>>1451688
>>1451692
>jirai kei michuru
To be honest it would be a huge upgrade. I think it would even work personality vise.
>>
File: GLYSfSTbwAAobMB.jpg (217 KB, 1484x1718)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>
File: Guess Who.jpg (368 KB, 2215x1395)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
New area convo with new voiced characters.
Who are they though?
>>
File: 1691938323942.jpg (65 KB, 1170x647)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>1452372
Look alike
>>
>>1452372
inb4 another new unit in addition to egoegg
>>
File: GLYLibZaQAA73Hs.png (150 KB, 794x722)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>
>>1452372
Where?
>>
>>1452422
Rinku in Nakano Sun Mall
>>
I hope the new characters are gay now that we are moving on from Haya-Coco after their 2-year run.
>>
I'm pairing Mob A with Sophia
>>
>>1452462
Sophia? More like Mob S.
>>
>>1452389
We will have another unit, who else will be the rival unit for egoegg's stand alone anime?
>>
>>1452372
>>1452374
I'm taking the whore with the ahoge and the bob cut. She'll be besties with Michiru.
>>
>>1452374
They don't
>>
Someone play donuts' new game
https://kidora.jp/
>>
Looks like it is the money obsessed gyaru in Lumina convo today.
>>
>>1452905
I will if it has yuri
>>
These mob girls have pretty cute seiyuu
>>
File: GLfue7ob0AA1ATV.jpg (132 KB, 1200x675)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>1453205
I know, right
>>
No Groovy Bonus (so far). Utter bull.

I'm glad this is the last time I'll deal with slots. I'm gonna miss Relation events though.
>>
https://x.com/D4DJ_gm/status/1781518157490061609

Egoegg cards confirmed
They will be on the music truck after UniChØrd
>>
>>1453674
Could be just new cards of existing members
>>
File: 20240420_063740.jpg (568 KB, 1541x1156)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
>>
>>1453702
me on the right
>>
>>1453702
Aoi's girly shoulders
>>
>>1453702
>All DJs
8 DJ cards?
>>
>>1453708
I would say yes, but then Saki would have an anni 3 and anni 3.5 card while everyone else in PM cries
>>
File: GLlPe17aIAA1mkL.jpg (612 KB, 2048x1622)
612 KB
612 KB JPG
>>1453710
>>1453708
Oh It's another round of Fes cards (song themed)
>>
File: GLlQoF4aYAAAfAr.jpg (756 KB, 2048x1536)
756 KB
756 KB JPG
3.5 Anniversary cards will only be added to the truck on 25th
>>
File: GLlQoF6asAAZhDI.jpg (630 KB, 1636x2048)
630 KB
630 KB JPG
Haya-Coco on the truck
>>
File: GLlO4bIb0AAKxa5.jpg (452 KB, 1153x2048)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
Cutest DJ protagonist
>>
>>1453713
This is a good lineup but I was waiting for Sophia and Neo-sama's month
>>
Final Hayakoko content in 3 hours
https://twitter.com/D4DJ_pj/status/1781564285602455773
>>
Feeling old yet?
>>
>>1453778
Never realized it changed that much...
>>
>>1449656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9j3bbNu5XE

It is out. Did it meet the hype?
>>
>>1453702
>>1453713
That's Maho?! I mistook her for Esora
>>
>>1453838
to be fair Maho has a shade of green hair
>>
>>1453826
Michiru and Kokoa are the perfect girlfriends
>>
File: kek.jpg (226 KB, 2048x1178)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
kek
>>
File: GLiBmXKboAA_Pkg.jpg (148 KB, 1280x1280)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>
Now I'm imagining pairing Mob A and Mob C
>>
>all the ppl running away in terror
https://x.com/gvkmpbf/status/1781635132539253230
>>
>>1453902
>bassboosted Nanmo Wakaran is not blasting from djtruck
>>
>>1453826
>Tomorrow at 10:30, right in front of the Ikefukurou owl
>dont forget to take ur oshis w you!!
>What should I wear? And what about my hairstyle!?
>Got my pins, my acrylics...
Time to have fun!

The sun's so bright, a perfect day to be an otaku!
Watching anime ads on the big screens!

My heart won't stop thumping, I skip my way through
I'm having pancakes in the collab café with my beloved oshi

Wearing cute cosplay and going to the photo booth!
Life-sized panels, the ba-dumps won't cease!

Enjoy! Your otaku Life! My oshi's the one!
C'mon, get together! Say cheese, yay!
So precious! So cute! Her face's too good!
It's the best! Otaku life! I'm so glad I'm alive...(ToT)

The sky grows cloudy, it's happening now
But no biggie! Dash to the karaoke!

Vids from the live! Enjoying the sound!
Colorful penlights! Let's sing our hearts out!

Enjoy! Your otaku life! My oshi's the one!
C'mon! Get ready! Hands up, and!
>YEAH YEAH YEAH
So precious! Her voice's too good! I'm going crazy now!
It's the best! Otaku life! I'm so glad I'm alive...(ToT)

The rain stopped, and as soon as I'm past the alley
A nice CD shop's waiting for me
My heart-throbs won't stop!

Enjoy! Your otaku Life! We've got this in the bag!
C'mon, get together! Say cheese, yay!
We're real besties! I'm so glad we met!
It's the best! Otaku life! I'm so glad I'm alive...!

This WUV energy links us together
More, more! Is what my kokoro keeps saying
Our 4 desires turn into a chord
I'll keep loving you forever, I know

Hayate is a good girlfriend...
>>1453915
>not NYOCHIO IS COMING
>>
>>1453948
>Hayate is a good girlfriend...
And water is wet
>>
>>1453948
pins -> pins bag (ita-bag)
>>
>>1453971
it's tacit that they go on the cringe-bag
>>
Sophia of the Opera sounds interesting.
>>
I think Mob D might steal Hayate from Kokoa
>>
I'm happy my accuracy is improving, but getting GREAT 1 all the time drives me crazy...
>>
All the mobs sound mentally ill
>>
File: GLnfVIuW0AAdN0U.jpg (121 KB, 1080x1080)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>1453826
>>
>>1454343
It's so ecchi
>>
God Empress Rinku
>>
File: GLRPDDtbMAAPQXZ.jpg (411 KB, 2048x1152)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
Rinku->Luminia->Kyoko->Towa
>>
nips are rumoring that D4DJ slot machines are coming (made by KYORAKU)
>>
I can't believe Kino is officially in D4DJ Groovy Mix
>>
>>1454983
Hopefully sanzigen makes some exclusive animation for them.
>>
Why Wataru Watari now?
I am not even sure he was involved with CrossBeat season.
>>
So who's going to be 8man in the next collab?
>>
>>1455140
Huh? Wasn't he writing the whole thing?
>>
>>1455287
He was only ever billed for Side Nova season.
>>
I hope all events are this long. I didn't have to try to get Aimi this time around.
>>
>>1455664
Hopefully we can enjoy this slow pace life with pachinko money flowing in
>>
File: Yo.jpg (236 KB, 500x500)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>
File: images.jpg (28 KB, 674x455)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
ne ne ne
masaka masaka na deai
>>
File: screenshot (22).png (1.95 MB, 2048x953)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>got my T1000 Kyoko
>bought the remaining USB sticks
>tried my best Peaky team on HTL
Well this is absurd. I'm still waiting for September so this can still go higher.
>>
>>1456182
Oops, forgot to turn off technical scoring. It's 1.71MM in whale scores.
>>
File: 20240423-135847.png (1.91 MB, 2100x880)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>1456182
>>1456183
1.75M for me
But personally for me, I like bigger number so I use Ii Jan
>>
>>1456182
>>1456194
>No Xrossbeat Michiru
It is not fair...
>>
What's the next event
>>
>>1456481
Gotta wait for the stream to find out
>>
Cover release doko
>>
File: GLRPZgOaYAA0aFr.png (732 KB, 598x841)
732 KB
732 KB PNG
>>1456481
>>
>>1456492
EggoEgg bros...
>>
>>1456506
EGOEGG are perfect for Tamagotchi collab
>>
File: GKs16-KbIAAnjdc.jpg (237 KB, 1280x721)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
Another day, another famous meme song in D4DJ
>>
New RPG-like Growth
Even has AFK exp
>>
File: GL4aOfLWIAAMNTL.jpg (376 KB, 2048x1154)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>1456702
I like it already
>>
Michiru's MVs are always high effort
>>
https://youtu.be/6UGho1UN8J4?feature=shared
Since Mikumo is the vocalist, Egoegg cover when?
>>
>>1456713
What is the relationship?
>>
>>1456492
詠美
美鈴
詩歌
伊達
>>
File: Anti Heroines.jpg (539 KB, 1752x993)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
>>1456753
>>
File: 1.jpg (494 KB, 1752x973)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>
File: 2.jpg (552 KB, 1752x995)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
>>
File: 3.jpg (496 KB, 1752x988)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
>>
File: 4.jpg (516 KB, 1752x989)
516 KB
516 KB JPG
>>
>>1456765
>hip hop
meh
But tattoo is great
>>
>>1456765
Why does she only have a first name?
Why is her hobby driving when she's a student?
>>
>>1456767
Where are her shoes?
>>
>>1456760
Azai Emi
>>
>>1456768
Maybe she's korean. She likes hiphop and has korean slippers.
>>
the new girls are way too cool
>>
Doggos
>>
File: DOG.jpg (503 KB, 1920x1080)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>>
File: GL7dxf7aQAAi0zF.jpg (476 KB, 1920x1080)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
Azai Emi
>>
File: GL7d-7waAAAz-5k.jpg (490 KB, 1920x1080)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
Bessho Beru (Bell?)
>>
File: GL7eT50aAAAzLwT.jpg (447 KB, 1920x1080)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
Shimazu Shiika
>>
File: GL7eq8qbQAApSNG.jpg (466 KB, 1920x1080)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
Date-chan
>>
>sauna
kek
>>
>>1456783
>>1456784
>>1456785
>>1456787
ABC(Shi)D
>>
>>1456783
Find Rinku too weird
>>1456784
Wonder how much Lumina's rig costs
>>1456785
Obssesed with Kyoko
>>1456787
Wants to eat like Towa

Right?
>>
Where are my new college units goddamn
Or even better give me another hag unit
>>
>>1456813
Wait for graduation
>>
I think I forgot to do weekly...
>>
>>1455140
>>1455287
Today they said he oversaw 監修 Side Nova story
He will be directly writing 執筆 the Doggo story this time
>>
Are they gay?
>>
>>1456849
Probably not since they are created by the author of Oregairu.
>>
For me it's Shiika and Date
>>
For me It's Eimi and Beru
They have some of the most retarded interests and feats in anime character profiles
>>
>>1456853
>Hacktaru
>These are the limited time mobs
>"Spin-off" with Happy Around
Some sort of Love Triangle drama will be there.
And if they are daring, one of them may have a legit male boyfriend.
idk if D4DJ has enough cash to bring Watarou to write a story or Watarou needs ezy cash because he is wasting his Oregairu's royalties in new flops.
On the other hand, gotta love how the none on the non japanese qrt are talking about Wataru kek.
>>
>>1456866
>All because Hayakoko flopped
Why didn't you support /ourgays/, fellow yurifag anons?
>>
>>1456866
What the hell are you talking about anon. He already wrote the main stories.
>>
>literally a bunch of bad bitches
kek
I hope we get to keep them later...
>>
>Haganai author's last work is yuri novel/manga
>Tomozaki-kun author is writing yuri anime this season (Jellyfish)
>Oregairu author is writing yuri in D4DJ
Imagine how many authors actually wanted to write yuri from the start but had to write self-insert harems for food and recognition.
>>
>>1456916
>forgot about Denpa Onna author, who wrote the most influential yuri of our time
>>
>>1456916
just fyi, oregairu author admires haganai author
>>
>>1456931
Like, in yaoi/BL way?
>>
>>1456933
In a professional/senpai way you doofus.
>>
>>1456936
Meh
>>
I didn't realize how fucking wild and off the rails this last story was.
>>
>>1456781
I can't fucking read bubble letters,what does it say
>>
File: GL8JqRjbIAA1z6_.jpg (641 KB, 3543x3543)
641 KB
641 KB JPG
>>1456987
A Bad Cynic Doggo
>>
File: 1230915.png (78 KB, 202x192)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>fuck around in the growth mode
>my best cards already gained 10k+ power
I dont remember getting that much of a spike in the original growth events
>>
how do I change cards in that growth shit?
>>
>>1457006
Cogwheel and then the left button
>>
>>1457009
it worked, thanks
>>
What skill is the best one to take?
Is it worth switching from Navi skill?
>>
Maxed out all Photon Maidens thanks to new floor challenges.
No need to do dailies, I guess.
>>
>>1457053
>new floor challenges
god damn I was planning to clear out most of the 25th floor cause I've been putting it off but...
it's okay, I got all the gems though
>>
wow a growth mode with no negative spaces?
>>
>there's a skill reset
Thank the lord, I thought I bricked my NV cards
>>
Lmao they didn't re-record Ibuki for the growth space dialogue, you can still hear Amita's lines there
>>
>>1457134
>cutting corners
>growth pass
Oh no is donuts bleeding?
>>
>>1457140
That's not really strange since Rei still has voiceless stamps.
>>
>>1456781
are these new girls going to be in the game or....
i already fucked my jp account by missing out on the free abyssmares
>>
>>1457167
When the Happy Around seiyuus asked Groovy Mix producer, he just haha'ed and said to wait and see so...
>>
>>1457222
They will be the protags for D4DJ2
>>
>>1456712
I really like what Michiru did to the vocals for this MV. She really is a genius...
>>
>m*le voiced stamps
it's over sisters...
>>
>>1457384
gay ossans, sis...
>>
They'd make more money if they didn't have these generous ticket picks for all the big events.
>>
>>1457396
I'm pretty sure this Anni event will be lower than normal. The Raid event is for anni and Xross beat cards. Most of which should be collected already
>>
What is the diamond thing on the rewards list?
>>
>>1457409
Gacha currency
>>
>>1457384
I will take bara if it means more HayaCoco and other yuri couples
>>
File: 5 trillion yen.jpg (674 KB, 2508x3541)
674 KB
674 KB JPG
/biz/-chan should befriend Miyu
>>
>remember leak about new unit being composed of gyaru, otaku, yandere and gaijin
>C gets called a gyaru and A calls herself an otaku
Are they actually ABCD? Then who is the yandere?
>>
>>1457573
but that is just from EGOEGG audition script
Did they split them to 2 units
>>
>one of the new girls is a drug addict
Finally
D4DJ doing a 1:1 recreation of the EDM scene kek
Can't wait for Bushi to reveal who is the sex haver from them
>>
>>1457090
>>1457025
nip anons say skills seem to be
65%
45%+25% on Perfect
40%+5% per same style (?) with 10% bonus on 4 members

Not sure what X and Discord say.
>>
File: Manual Skill.jpg (352 KB, 2048x904)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>1457585
>>
File: Flat Percentage.jpg (354 KB, 2048x922)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>1457585
How much does Navigation bonus do?
>>
So Navigation skill is obsoleted by premium Growth skills?
>>
If I girl dares be visibly straight I will kill myself.
>>
>>1457592
Based yuri martyr
>>
>C-chan has a crush on Kyoko
Does that count as yuri?
>>
>>1457602
Yes.
Poor Shinobu...
>>
File: peaky and peaky.jpg (60 KB, 329x495)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>1457604
>poor Shinobu
>>
>>1457602
Rollcal
In less than 24 hours we have
>LMO voice stamps
>Drug Addict
>BSS
kek
Yet there are retards who, genuinely, think one of the girls if straight could the "worse" bushi can pull.
>>
>>1457608
yurifags are fine with genocide as long as it is yuri
>>
>>1457608
Worse for who?
>>
I wonder how many players actually care about new cards getting bigger numbers. This isn't a rpg gacha yet Donuts keep on upping the powercreep
>>
>>1457635
I don't care about numbers as long as the girls are gay
>>
Is Date-chan drinking lean?
>>
>>1457608
No QOS?
>>
File: GL_J1hzaEAAeyC_.jpg (171 KB, 1280x1280)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>1457608
Imagine complaining about an Amuro stamp
>>
>doggies have a Love Live plot
Are they going to be club idols? Prediction for the alphabet doggies:
>A never becomes the protagonist
>B will stay in the red
>C will never be noticed by Kyoko
>D gets arrested for illegal substance abuse
>>
File: golf char.png (107 KB, 512x1296)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>1457650
What's the point if there are no Char stamps as a counterpart?
>>
>>1457645
She is a just a retard sniffing sugar
I fear for her lungs
>>
>>1457608
BSS?
>>
Use growth to catch up old cards or make new cards even better?
>>
>>1457672
How do you use it on new cards? All the skills are worse.
>>
>>1457674
Plenty of newer cards have useless tension up skills
>>
Will Haya-Coco ever be able to afford the pair necklaces
>>
>>1457684
They may not be Lilies but they are still Arisugawa students
>>
>>1457685
They seem to be Haruna-tier
>>
>Hayate
>Date
What's with D4DJ and adding weird bijins?
>>
>>1457688
you may thank yachie
it's clearly her type
>>
Reminder that you can get 2 weeks free trial on growth subscription
>>
80%*6.75s = 540%s
65%*9s = 585%s

Growth skill is actually stronger?

How does Link Up skill work vs Growth Unit/Style skills?
>>
Navigation is basically 50% base plus 5% per other member right? That makes it no better than the flat 65%. Growth unity skills are apparently 45% base plus 5% per other member with a 10% complete set bonus, making it 70% in total. Though I think the Style one is more useful since events are mostly mono-style while they sometimes mix up unit members.
But then again if you have a whole unit of +4 cards you can just ignore styles. Then you can also say the same about ignoring members and just pick style cards with +4...

65% vs Unit vs Style, how do you choose?! (I am not picking the manual 70% on Perfect one lol)
>>
How do you get these amazing growth skills? Is it just random? Best I get is 50%*9s
>>
File: My_Bushido!_T.png (613 KB, 1334x1002)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
Just realized something
>Azai
>Bessho
>Shimazu
>Date
They have Sengoku warlord family names. That is very bushido! Bushido can only mean Mr. Bushido! Hakanakumo Towano Kanashimi cover by Abyssmare confirmed!
>>
>>1457731
The style is better for events.
While flat bonus is better for maxing out free live with your strongest unit cards.

Ideally style could be used for both
>>
>>1457736
I got 65% from nameless mobs so I think it is completely random.
Maybe named DJs drop higher tier ones with a higher chance? They are harder to beat after all.
Too early to tell.
>>
>>1457738
All other units are themed around things of Connections.

For the Doggos, there is only War...
>>
War & Drugs...
>>
I hope d4dj stays goofy and not derail into full edge.
>>
>>1457754
There is nothing about the Doggos that isn't silly
>>
do the mygo girls snort sugar and smoke chocolate cigars?
>>
File: GMAlp5laQAAPYxK.jpg (431 KB, 2546x2362)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
>>
>>1457774
eeeh I watched that ghost seeing girl anime
there are ghosts under it collecting coins
>>
I like the Doggo perspective of being low level NPCs
>>
>>1457588
65% at max for 9s
>>1457591
Slight increase
>>
Few things to note about growth event

* Purple nodes increase the next few steps
* Red VS nodes have skill replacements
* Orange nodes are random items, sometimes can drop 30 gems (1 out of 4 times so far)
* ? Nodes are random (Personal avoid unless there's an effect in moon runes)

As for Yellow, Talks, and Greens. I think they're just filler unless someone can correct me. Picking order should be that way too, but Yellow is based on performance.
>>
>>1457851
You get big bonus by landing on a talk node with corresponding character's action card according to tutorial
>>
>>1457854
Seems a little unfair unless they rotate them out? My wife isn't on the board. Unless I need to swap the support cards?
>>
>>1457857
The characters on the map change every day according to the tips
>>
>>1457859
Must be unlucky then I haven't seen her on the map yet
>>
File: GMAJwe2WAAA0pkM.jpg (234 KB, 2000x2000)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
Oh wow I didn't know they let you just max level a character all at once now
>>
>>1457881
Bane?
>>
Cynical Doggo wrists
>>
>>1457881
Oh but you have to LB first
>>
>>1457773
No
But Ave Mujica is close to reveal one of them is a serial killer
But is ok
In D4DJ we have a gay suicidal self-harm maniac and HER.
A "sugar" sniffer as an addition is not that crazy.
>>
>>1457892
You can use all the crystals at once which is the nicest part.
>>
>>1457893
>In D4DJ we have a gay suicidal self-harm maniac and HER.
who and who
>>
>>1457895
Tsubaki and Hiiro

Add Sophia and Date we can form a shuffle unit called "Asylum"
>>
>>1457899
Last year was too easy on Tsubaki, this must be fixed.
>>
>>1457899
Oh yeah
I forgot Hiro has multiple psychological disorders
>>
https://twitter.com/MMMbluefilm/status/1783345876108488836
>"There are no barriers in music itself, and there should be no barriers in music"
The drug addict is going to be the unit DJ
Calling it now
>>
>>1457909
Not the girl whose hobby is turntablism?
>>
very fun chart
>>
>>1457438
Obviously I don't mean normal diamonds
The card thing
>>
lucked out and got this card from the ticket https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68EXEWAmqnc
yumedanshi bros...
>>
File: _strokechestlikeamonkey.png (461 KB, 720x1218)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
>>
File: GMAJwdyXkAEvhSB.jpg (287 KB, 2000x2000)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>1457948
I like how poor Sophia is dressed like a mummy while she just has her tattoos out in the open in school.
>>
>>1457948
>>1457953
I bet she goons.
>>
File: dark hayate.jpg (649 KB, 2259x1080)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
>>1457953
I wonder how Kokoa will react to Dark Hayate aka Date-chan.
>>
>animatrix referenced
kami
>>
>>1457971
Tats?
I thought DJs was a pure game
Sophie was the ugly ducking
>>
File: 1689665686117113.jpg (232 KB, 1280x720)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>1458068
And heart pupils. Mob Hayate Big Love.
>>
File: 1689263702983695.jpg (837 KB, 2313x4096)
837 KB
837 KB JPG
>be a cat
>call yourself a cynical doggo
Also, two thoughts: the oregairu writer sure got into astrology lol && the capitalist goblin is cute. I'm fastening my hime goggles extra tight but I'm still not seeing any pairings here. Eimi and Shiika try but it's hella weak.
>>
>>1458093
Pairings aren't for side characters
>>
>>1458097
>Love isn't for NPCs
Tough world...
>>
File: 20231006_190158.jpg (1.35 MB, 3912x4096)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
What is Shiika's opinion on this?
>>
>>1458110
Will she challenge Shinobu to a 1-on-1 freestyle battle for Kyoko's hand after she realizes it's time to act?
>>
>>1457919
They turn into diamond after certain date I think
>>
>>1457945
male model bros...
>>
>>1458093
Shiika seems gay
>>
Anyone else still holding out hope for Haya-coco anime
>>
>>1458087
What's with the suffix?
>>
>>1458163
It's her name
>>
>>1458173
Yeah but it's not like the game calls her Neo-sama on the subtitle box.
>>
>>1458174
Neo-sama is Neo
Date-chan is Date-chan(senpai)
>>
>>1458174
Datechan-chan
>>
>>1458145
No one.
>>
What if ちゃん is actually her first name?
>>
Any info for which doggo plays which?
>>
Bell plays the piggy bank.
>>
Bell would be a good girlfriend
>>
We have been downgraded from TV to YouTube radio shows
PKPK radio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfWVgQHZsJg
>>
>>1458588
To Muni or Lilies?
>>
>>1458597
Damn they only read like 3 fan letters. There goes my chances of getting anything read.
>>
>>1458674
Only 3 fans sent in fan letters? Aimi nyo...
>>
nip anons on 5ch are determing unit popularity from likes of 3.5 anniversary message posts on X, and top 3 are Aimi's DJ band, Rondo, and Photon Maiden.
The bottom one is UniChØrd. You can cope that it is because they are the last one to be posted and people already got tired and went to bed.
>>
>>1458691
Nah it's more like "They got several letters but only 3 lucky otakus got to have theirs read."
>>
>>1458705
by this logic shiika the aimi simp is the most unpopular doggo
>>
>>1458712
To be fair I think her seiyuu is the least well known one. The other three doggos are from Oshi no Ko, PreCure and Idolmaster.
>>
>>1458705
2baki carrying rondo as usual
>>
>from a hero girl Sora
>to a substance abusing junkie Date-chan-chan
Hope her voice will be the same. Also, her bio makes her look like a school dropout repeating a year and hiding her true age.
>>
>CN server won't be receiving events anymore, although the game will continue to be payable
The end is nigh...
>>
>>1458773
good, everyone plays on jp anyway
those other servers are just a waste of money
>>
>>1458773
CN server? Since when
>>
>>1458774
Still mad the Chinese got chiki chiki ban ban and we didn't
>>
>>1458779
Taiwanese
>>
>>1458773
The Hayakoko flop literally killed the game...
>>
hayacoco movie will save donuts... 10 more years of gurumiku...
>>
>>1458786
The CCCP didn't like it
>>
File: GMGXsNfbUAAtIbw.jpg (756 KB, 1104x2048)
756 KB
756 KB JPG
Happy Birthday Kyoko and me
>>
>>1458791
2D, 3D or Live action?
>>
>>1458774
Let me import my account to JP first and fix my retardation from 3 years ago
>>
1 and half year later we still don't know how Hayate and Kokoa got together.
>>
We only know Kokoa said no first
Then they went outside for some reason and the clock passed midnight
Then they kissed some time after that
Sounds crazy to be honest
>>
>>1458776
server was opened in like may 2022, and the EOS was announced yesterday
>>
File: Symphony.jpg (368 KB, 1528x1016)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
What will Shiiki do for Kyoko's birthday?
>>
File: 20240427_104623.jpg (300 KB, 946x2048)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
Esoran...
>>
>>1459156
What am I looking at here?
>>
>>1459156
Why is everyone anorexic? Or do they have hollow bones?
>>
>>1459172
anime physics lol. F cup tits but somehow still underweight.
>>
>>1458974
It is called TW server, not CN server.
>>
>China's last event was side Origin Rondo
Rondos win yet again!
>>
>>1459206
Taiwan, not China
We don't have a CN server, unlike BanG Dream
>>
>>1459161
適正 weight is from BMI 22, said to be most healthy
美容 weight is from BMI 20, said to be best looking (slim). Esora is over that
>>
>>1459208
No wonder
Taiwan and Korean servers are unreliable
>>
File: 1673823379008071.jpg (326 KB, 1920x1080)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>1459211
I didn't save the chip art...
>>
Do you think we will get more yuri content after this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9j3bbNu5XE
>>
Apparently there are super rare Growth skill that's 45% + 30% on same style/unit
>>
File: GMG38X9bEAAJifu.jpg (183 KB, 1300x1300)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>
Happy birthday, burger queen Kyoko!
>>
File: 1704164627679278.jpg (233 KB, 2024x1609)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>
What the fuck my wife still hasn't been on the board yet
>>
File: 20240427-081411.png (2.35 MB, 2130x1008)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB PNG
>get a VS tile with a bonus + style combo
>song picked:
well I didn't want it anyways
>>
Why does the new leader talk and narrate like she's some sort of eroge protagonist?
>>
>>1459555
She's a silly otaku
>>
File: GMLZLDIbcAEJ1Cu.jpg (382 KB, 1500x1200)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>
Shiika vs Shinobu
>>
>>1459555
fem hikigaya complex
>>
>>1459555
What if she is one? Datechan-senpai route when?
>>
The doggos are poly.
>>
>>1459525
>hasn't even attempted exitium 15
ngmi
>>
>>1459916
>gold star on 13+
He was never making it to begin with
>>
Why do Eimi and Shiika ironically blush at each other so much. At this rate they will ironically end up in bed.
>>
Do you think Doggo story is a metaphor of Groovy Mix?
>>
>>1460062
as much as the pumina story is about overcoming depression
>>
>>1460062
Eimi is a metaphor for wanting to be as famous as Bandori or Prosekai.
Bell is a metaphor for constant desperate attempts to make money like regular collabs.
Shika is a metaphor for Aimi simps.
Date-chan-senpai is a metaphor for the writers during the Xross Beat arc.
>>
>>1460084
Sounds accurate
>>
Oh great, more 5toubun collab on the horizon
This time honeymoon themed
>>
File: fu3410973.png (34 KB, 855x216)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>1459298
>>
We need more yuri pandering.
>>
Date-chan pleases OL for sugar money
>>
Well girls are asking for her SNS info on the streets in the night anyway
>>
What is this new club feature thing?
>>
They can gain exp and bond automatically
600 bond a day, 1200 with pass, no more need to grind bond manually
>>
>>1460216
Does bond do anything once you get the rewards for 5000 points? You could do this much faster by playing a few lives with them instead of waiting 24 hours.
>>
>>1460228
i only want to play with my favs
>>
File: GMQAWBja0AAvGJz.jpg (521 KB, 1062x1500)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
https://x.com/internet_osho/status/1784552191275258203

>Title: Lone Moon's Night
>Hayate: Ne, Kokoa, the Moon is...
>Kokoa: ?!
>Kokoa: *doki doki doki doki*
>Kokoa: Eh? That Hayate... is she going to say that famous line now? If she says that to me with this timing, "I could die happy", joking.
>Hayate: "The Moon is..."
>Hayate: "The Moon is falling to the Earth, then what do you think would happen to the human race?"
>Kokoa: "Die! Normally!"
>>
Just watch the kurzgesagt video
>>
I don't watch fact checked videos
>>
Why is Eimi such a hachiman? She even has an ahoge.
>>
>>1460649
>choker to hide adam's apple
oh no
>>
What do Esora and Jennifer think about Kyoko and Shinobu
>>
File: GMEKY1wbsAA4yw0.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1080)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
More HoneyWorks song
long waited Abyssmare Gundam cover
>>
File: 1690253137739649.webm (3.14 MB, 480x852)
3.14 MB
3.14 MB WEBM
>>1460678
>New Merm4id and Photon
Good month
>>
File: GMReJ16bsAAgSi5.jpg (179 KB, 1600x1600)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>
>>1460679
Bunny garden?
>>
>>1460759
Vocaloid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZxmIEgBwfY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSW2LVbPThw
>>
are the new girls in the game yet
>>
>>1460846
Which ones? EGOEGG are not (the chika idol was just taking seiyuu lessons so it will probably take a while). A Bad Cynic Doggo already has voice and L2D sprites because of the story.
>>
>>1460852
do they have cards or no
>>
>>1460855
No. Maybe they'll say when ABCD and EGOEGG will join during D4FES.
>>
>>1460859
I hope they announce new anime during D4Fes
>>
>>1460859
I don't think it will be that long
Maybe next event
>>
saki looking more autistic than usual
>>
>>1461167
Thought she was sitting on the toilet for a second
>>
>is that Rinku with beer foam?
>oh, it's Mana
>>
>>1461277
When will Rinku hit 20 yo?
>>
>>1461278
when the hags retire...
>>
File: GMZTtx4WcAIlXmA.jpg (231 KB, 1528x1016)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>1461188
She's not?
>>
File: screenshot (25).png (1.94 MB, 2048x922)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
>Peaky got Noriken
I'll take that. Good stuff.
>>
Decided to compare hags vs whoever is the strongest on support in free live.

Same base team, different support.

Hags.
>>
>>1461360
non hags.
>>
>>1461360
New meta support is probably the Vol 2 Fes cards
>>
>>1461360
>>1461361
The hag support skill is too much to beat.
>>
>>1461364
48% passively is correct, but if you don't shell out for a team of 8, the best is actually an LE or SC duo with the Symphony passive for +12%
The extended skill duration is just good enough for now.
>>
File: GMavcDgaQAAUcUp.jpg (310 KB, 1535x2048)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>
>>1461380
Yuri Gestapo here, I hope she is saying this to a girl. Preferably Saki or Rinku.
>>
File: GIPeIima4AA5n0S.jpg (428 KB, 1535x2048)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
>>1461384
>>
Is the Diggler a girl?
>>
>>1461395
diggler is enbi

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.