[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dumpster.jpg (34 KB, 450x338)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Tick tock, genkeks. Basically a month left until the new open-world gacha will take you out of the conversation.
>Superior combat
>Superior endgame
>Superior multiplayer
>Skip button that respects your time
>>
File: boring.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>1453020
i got a cbt invite, installed, but never bothered playing it because it seemed so bland. i'll still try it on release since it has a skip button. Streamers are shilling it hard, so I imagine it will at least make back the production cost in the first few months, then the normies will get bored and move on to the next big thing.
>>
Okay but there isn't a single attractive female character in it so none of that matters.
>>
This is just going to be a repeat of ToF and "muh Genshin Killer!!!!"
>>
File: lingyang aka awu.png (2.59 MB, 1184x1308)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB PNG
They butchered the only furry design and turned into another generic femboy
Only playing 1.0 because of him but if there's no new furries added in the 3 months after I'm dropping the game
>>
the only thing more hilarious than hoyoslurpers are delusional schizos thinking their other slop will be any better than genshit
>>
>>1453183
especially when it's slop designed to obviously ape hoyoshit
>>
File: 1707623239368177.webm (3.94 MB, 768x530)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB WEBM
>>1453152
https://youtu.be/6XMKrV-5VMQ?si=NNmElSpEY1vpNxvh
>>
>>1453158
>>1453183
>>1453189
Reminder
>More endgame content in its 5 month old build than Genshin in its 4 year lifecycle
>Chests and quests that actually give diverse loot that makes exploration feel like exploration
>A battle system that isn't catered to a lobotomite and rewards skill
>Fluid character switching [https://youtu.be/PnhZy21w29g?si=Q5gLxmTt01qkxeRM]
>Faster mobility options, no stamina consumption outside of combat
>Responsive Dev team
>Better looking models
>Better gacha rate
>Guaranteed Weapon Banner and Standard Banner Character
>Premium currency more available and rewarded from fun content
>Free 5* Weapon
>Flat stat on artifacts are actually useful

While in Genshin...
>Paimon regurgitating dumbed down dialogue
>Spiral Abyss is the only endgame content they planned since development in 2017
>Callous developer team, horrible PR
>Not even the Developers main focus
>Events don't even utilize combat half the time because they know it's dogshit
>Story bloated by mindless NPC dialogue
>Open world reduced to a glorified scavenger hunt
>Staff of Homeless
>Aloy
>Mintpicking
>Surveys they don't even read
>Hardest content is logging into the game
>>
>>1453444
The only thing mattering is:

-how polished is the game: If not, it's shit
-is the game using the same stupid rotation shit that genshin hi3rd uses? If so: Shit no matter what
-how long do dailies and such take: If more than in Genshin: Shit

Tower of Fantasy was actually doing pretty much everything better than Genshin.
-Combat, with no rotations where you don't deal damage until you've done all your buff/setup moves for 10+ seconds, but instead you choose what's best based on the situation and cycle to abuse the cooldowns of strong abilities you have.
-Exploration that felt more rewarding, as you could actually find a decent chunk of standard banner pulls as well

But in the end it fucked itself, because it was very unpolished, the first event felt like a giga scam with its "gacha" everyone got 2 pulls for and if you wanted the exclusive skin it'd set you back hundreds of bucks.. and the 1 hour long dailies and MMO problems on top.

It's nice, if they really solve Genshin's problems. But very commonly something else is then fucked up so badly, that none of it matters. Yes, Genshin's combat is dogshit. Yes there's no skip button for the often very skip-worthy story. Yes, it is way too grindy for its own good. But in the end the other options end up worse, and there's no corona to make you stick to a "worse at launch" game for a year to see where it heads.
>>
>>1453020
genshit lives rent free in your head lmao, there's no way you're not trans.
>>
very intredasting
>>
File: unknown.png (239 KB, 561x654)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>1453492
fuckin hellfire, i forgot the pic
>>
One thing i learned about kuro is that they don't understand moe culture.
>>
>>1453493
Female designs have been underwhelming so far.
>>1453495
I agree. Must be because they have fujos in the company.
>>
>>1453496
i gotta wonder, what are examples of designs that you consider good?
>>
>>1453498
For vidya I wouldn't say I have a favorite female character. The original Chun-Li, classic Lara Croft, and several Crapcom girls.
>>
File: gengchen.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>1453498
>>
File: 1705797191465405.jpg (491 KB, 2046x680)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>>1453501
Be honest bro, if you saw any of those designs in a gacha, you'd call them bland and boring.
The problem with gachashit designs is people think more bullshit = better. More layers, more detailing, more trim, more accessories.

Don't mistake this as me saying wuwa has good designs.
>>
>>1453554
No I genuinely despise overdesigned characters with 100 different asymmetric designs and belts fucking everywhere, it's why the WuWa designs look so bad. The red heads's dress should be very simple in theory but she looks wrong and is even wearing granny panties.
I'd rather roll for someone like Chun-Li anytime of the week.
>>
>>1453582
What redhead? I don't know which one you're talking about since none of them wear anything even remotely resembling granny panties.
>>
>>1453020
wuwa is just where fujos from pgr dev team made a game, they never actually left kuro kek. sure they fixed tranny models months ago but guaranteed 2-3 months after lunch you will get those again
sorry OP you placed bet on the wrong horse
>>
>>1453656
>none of them wear anything even remotely resembling granny panties.
Is this bait?
>>
>>1453692
Yeah. Masturbait. Get jizzed on, retard.
>>
>>1453756
Whatever you say, apologist.
>>
>>1453020
Seems weird that this game launches in one month and I have seen zero shilling or hype. It feels like it's one of the bigger launches this year, but the level of activity across social media is closer to one of those games that launch and are almost immediately on life-support.
Feels like Outerplane.
>>
>>1454176
It can stand on its own merits and acquire notoriety through word of mouth.
>>
>get an ad in another gacha game for Wuthering Waves
>says I can install it
>funny, I didn't think it was out yet
>it's not
kek
>>
>>1453152
might be a you problem, gaybro.
>>
Can't wait to be a fucking autist and reroll for Jianxin/Calcharo plus any other 5* then get the other from the beginner banner bros.
I don't know how long the reroll takes but I went for double 5* in genshin too so I can handle anything.
>>
>>1453159
human version is cute, he needs the broader chest from the furry version though
>>
So what happened to the hype? Why is this game already a flop so close to release?
>>
they don't have enough money to pay shills for artificial hype, and no pandemic buff when everyone was bored and unemployed.
>>
>>1455535
In my case, I'm a coomer and the women look tame. That and the few ads i saw looked pretty gay. Even then I consider dudes usually a loss condition when pulling, unless they're in separate pools. Haven't verified it yet but I also think weapon gacha is lame as shit.
>>
>>1455535
What happened is that everybody checked it out, saw it was genshin 2.0 and shrugged. Only people who stuck around are kurofanboys and chronic genshin haters. I mean, what is there in WW that we can say it's really unique and original or even a Kuro trade mark?
>>
>>1455897
parkour
>>
>>1455535
expected NieR, got genshin.
>>
>>1454176
People are finally waking up and not ready to settle for any old slop just to get away from genshit. Also AP exists now, there is something much better if we just wait a bit longer.
>>
>>1456004
Firstly the audience for Wuwa does not use 4chan obviously. Majority of which will prefer the connection of playing a gacha with primarily women to facilitate their personal needs.

AP's fanbase is also comprised of mostly Genshin haters. Both AP and Wuwa are derivative of Genshin, but with animals or better combat. They have a niche to diversify them and to stand out, but they won't topple the market.
The major appeal of Genshin has never been the combat, but the world exploration/lore/characters/cinematics and the story. Similar to FGO, but they drew in a new and broader audience with the 3D open world and cultivated their status in the gacha space.
Waifufags get AP and the more hardcore crowd will go for WuWa. Both will force Genshin to invest its vastly larger budget into keeping those audiences. I would not be surprised if they started teasing the Tsaritsa around Wuwa or AP's release. Sunkcost is a bitch.

Both will be slop in sales compared to Genshin.
>>
>>1456156
You're forgetting the most key aspect of the game itself: the gacha system
As long as it's even 5% more generous with daily pulls genshin's economy could crumble overnight because of the more f2p friendly economies these other gachas offer. Fuck, the mere fact that Wuthering Waves lets you choose your first 5 star for your account is a better Quality of Life than Genshin could ever offer its chained paypigs (as well as ZZZ, how on earth do they miss that mark too despite the timegap) before its unceremonious 10th anniversary. And yes I think Genshin will continue to exist that long, but by then most people will have gotten tired of the reskinned events and paltry f2p offerings (anniversary PTSD will only exponentially grow from here on out)
>>
>>1456156
>but the world exploration/lore/characters/cinematics and the story
But none of those things are good in genshin except the cinematics. They are exactly like blizzard, shit games propped up by their cgi department.
>>
>>1456156
>this game will make genshin better
No to hear nothing to know WuWa will flop
>>
>>1455680
>this
so tired of the lack of coom and self censorship in recent games. Don't even care if they omnipander, just because you pander to women doesn't mean you need to ruin female character design, see counterside, lots of coom and still pander to women.
>>
File: Illustration.png (34 KB, 638x443)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>1456158
The gacha system is important, it's true that Wuwa is incredibly generous compared to Genshin, but out of the playable characters in what we've seen of Wuwa only Jiyan and Yinlin have mass appeal.

Where as on Genshin's Launch:
>Mona
>Keqing
>Ganyu (in story)
>Xiao (in CBT)

Characters that fit popular niches:
>Ningguang/Beidou - Hag fags
>Venti/Xinqui - Actual fags

Which is a huge problem for Wuwa in general.

>Wuthering Waves lets you choose your first 5 star
That's a great quality of life update, but they are failing to create satisfying designs and catering to fan service or meme potential. Yeah, I can pick a 5 star, but they don't look or feel like 5 stars in my opinion. It's a problem when the MC looks more appealing than 95% of the cast.
Another thing that contributed to Genshin's success is the 18+ fan art as well, without being overtly coomer. The designers of Wuwa don't understand this, if Yin Lin didn't get a redesign, this game would have a fraction of as much publicity and staying power as it does currently.

Sure, Wuwa CAN be the better game, but does it mean it will sell better? I'm not confident in saying it would initially. If they improve on these aspects I think down the line it could happen for Wuwa and/or AP given Genshin's age.
>>
>>1456156
>Waifufags get AP and the more hardcore crowd will go for WuWa. Both will force Genshin to invest its vastly larger budget into keeping those audiences.

How when Genshin devs are afraid of cleavage and big tits?
>>
>>1456222
They'll turn up the fanservice once they fail to take genshin's fujos.
>>
The first two limited banners being males already kills any chance of success. Fujos won't leave Genshin because sunk cost and waifufags are gonna play on release then immediately leave without spending once they see the first limited waifu is potentially months away.
>>
File: 1632269456253.jpg (118 KB, 787x830)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>1456392
>The first two limited banners being males
But it isn't.
>>
>>1456158
You say this and yet fgo is still a cash cow compared to almost every competitor in spite of everything. Stockholm syndrome is very much a real thing.
>>
>>1456395
Last I heard was that CBT 2 had a waifu limited banner 2nd but she was so dogshit they canned her for a future rework after it ended and plan to throw in a male as replacement due to story rewrites.
>>
>>1456474
I see I'm talking to someone from an alternate universe.
>>
I just hope the game doesn't completely flop, because i'm worried about the potential consequences for pgr. Priconne eos gave me ptsd...
>>
>>1456474
What is with these recent chinese games and story rewrites. It's like they have no vision or confidence.
>>
>>1457292
>pandering to the playerbase is...LE BAD
>>
>>1457293
Yeah, it's pretty pathetic to crumble under any criticism and completely rework your story. Reeks of "product".
>>
>>1457292
paying employees, keeping the lights on takes precedence at the end of the day, need to make money, game development isn't a charity or art.
>>
>>1457290
It probably wont flop
>>
File: 117758339_p1.png (2.37 MB, 3840x2160)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
please play this game...
>>
>>1453020
are they gonna put that punching guy from their other game into this new one?
>>
>>1457290
Everything points to a massive flop anon. The main subreddit is absolutely dead. The twitter art scene is dead. Chinks are absolutely apathetic towards it. Japs are unsure if they want Genshin 2 with a dogshit localization. Gooks don't even care about it.

One thing is certain: this game is being rushed to shit and it's going to launch in a unfinished state.
>>
>>1457517
Deserved for opening with m*leshit banner.
>>
>>1457517
Why would I waste time and money on this garbage when I can just wait a few more months and play AP?
>>
>>1457443
I really really like the female MC's design
>>
>who is wuwa meant for
imo wuwa's niche is people who want a more mature genshin. Basically, genshin is shonen while wuwa is seinen.
I'm not saying wuwa will be mature, I'm just saying that's the impression I get.
>>
hey, does anyone here like this game...? i feel like there's barely anyone in my friend circle talking about it.
>>
Needs more shota
>>
>>1457914
I will try it at launch, but it's honestly not looking good.
>>
File: Discord_RCu2pWUq86.jpg (235 KB, 1306x1000)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
Can't stop Wuthering!
>>
>>1458425
>21 million
lol
lmao
>>
>>1458425
Double what HSR had if I remember. The Tiktok and Instagram crowd is rolling in from the new ads. I don't really see a point in them botting either, they would have been less obvious about it, I'd hope.
This is the only gacha game my Girlfriend will play with me. Please be good.
>>
>>1458751
Star Rail's goal was also like 5 million and not 30
>>
>>1457295
>Reeks of "product"
as opposed of reeking of pandering to twitter? why wouldn't the developers want to pander to the people that actually play and spend in the game, as opposed to SJW
>>
>>1458751
I hope you like the gear mechanics in genshin and the pity system, because WuWa copied them wholesale.
>>
>>1457292
Rewrites aren't uncommon, Genshin had a couple after the critcism they received for the 1.0 story. There were even leaks they were writing the story patch per patch at one point. They also pushed certain elements just in time for Tower of Fantasy's release.
It's a good quality of both developers,
>>
>>1458789
The leaks said you can pick main stat now, so it's seeming much better still. As for pity, also far improved with focused weapon banner, guaranteed standard banner, and lower pity. Most upcoming gacha games will have these mechanics or innovation revolving around them.
>>
>>1458784
As opposed to having a vision and creating the story they want to create you fucking politics bot.
>>
File: IMG_20240426_093112.jpg (289 KB, 1080x636)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>This is where Wuthering waves and Azur promilia will be after a month post release
>>
Do we know who the limited banner on release will be? Some say it will be that homo to discourage rerolling. Other day it will be a double banner with yinlin as well, which would be a godsend. Does anyone know which one it will be?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>1459388
This guy then Yinlin (god I swear the chinese names are so confusing)
>>
>>1459402
Not too sure if I want to reroll then. He looks ok for a homo so I probably will, although it's definitely not optimal.
>>
>>1459402
>3 males
>1 girl
Is this really the launch banner? I don't even hate males but this looks so unappealing to me.
>>
>>1459412
They are shooting themselves in the foot by having this be the first banner, when everyone is hyped and wallets are the most likely to be open.
Yinlin would have brought crazy sales when combined with the honeymoon phase.
>>
>>1459402
What otome game is this?
>>
>>1459417
Withering Woods.
>>
>>1459416
Honestly, she looks just as boring as the dude.

This looks like a "no spending" game to me. Grab the blonde twintail and see how long the game is fun. Who knows if they ever release an actually well desgined/fun character. Obviously, that's subjective, but man all these names feel way too chinese for their own good. Some? Okay. But there's a reason Hoyo never throws 1 billion chinese names in your face from the word go.
>>
>>1459402
I think they replaced Blue Ludger with Chixia, otherwise that's the banner.
>>
>>1459454
>Blonde Twintail
I genuinely feel infuriated looking at her. Easily the worst design I've seen in any gacha game. What the fuck are you even talking about.
>>
>>1459491
>>1459454
She is not boring at all to me so I don't know what to tell you. In fact she seems quite unique to me.
In contrast I find blonde girl incredibly boring and uninspired. Your taste seems pretty damn weird honestly.
>>
>>1459495
Both are incredibly boring and dull. Nothing riske about them at all.
>>
>>1459508
Nah the whole puppeteer theme yinlin has is pretty unique
>>
>>1459491
She may not be a good one, but any girl with twintails, especially blonde, will already be an improvement over almost anything else.

This is not a pick for what's the best, but what's the least bad. Of course the characterization could still easily kill it.
>>
>>1459491
Bootleg Nahida is bad but the yingyang girl wearing AI generated clothing flaps is the bigger disaster, they should have swapped rarities with Sanhua and Danjin
>>
>>1459348
Azur promilia is guaranteed success so long as they don't add male characters, the Azur Lane people are desperate for a good game as Azur Lane has gone stale and they are loyal to manjuu. Azur promilia doesn't even need to go full coom, just don't alienate straight males and keep fujos out. Wuthering Waves on the other hand, yeah, the next ToF.
>>
File: wudderin.png (550 KB, 348x737)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
bro.. these waves do be wuthering
>>
>>1459402
The hat guy completely kills this game for me. One thing is to have cool dudes, another thing is to have very gay coded homos.
>>
>>1455897
> kurofanboys and chronic genshin haters
Definitely feels like these two are the only demographic for this game, once honeymoon ends and the chores start tiring people out they will just drop it and wait for the next thing.
>>
You guys do the web event?
https://webevent-ehcoes-api.kurogames-global.com/share/15bf926b372e44b3ae2d6db8acbee0f9ce92c892
>>
I aint clicking that shit nigga
>>
>>1460752
yes please give me more attempts
https://webevent-ehcoes-api.kurogames-global.com/share/4776cd17e29ec598bc92555f14ca2fb8a12f82e7
>>
>>1460831
sir, DO NOT REDEEEM...!!!!
>>
We're trending on Twitter, win for the hope-chads! #based :)
>>
>>1460831
At least share a 5 star, fucker.
>>
>>1460861
I DONT HAVE ONE
>>
>>1460752
waste of time
>>
>>1460861
Here
https://webevent-ehcoes-api.kurogames-global.com/share/fa62258aa2b6cbaeec68235eee655fe56317346c
>>
>>1457443
i'm a bit torn on mc selection. I'm not following the development scene of this game closely: are players saying whether this game has (You) pandering or is it another cuckfest?
>>
>>1460906
Neither? What you're looking for only works in games where "you" are just some soulless camera stand-in.
>>
>>1460906
Kuro hasn't committed to (You) pandering yet, though all characters are friendly to MC. If they follow genshin to a T (which they have been doing so far) you can expect shiping stuff.
>>
>>1460915
Genshin has no shiping though?
>>1460911
That's not even remotely true. You don't need a faceless mc for self insert pandering.
>>
>>1460915
>If they follow genshin to a T (which they have been doing so far) you can expect shiping stuff.
God dam the delusion state of you fuckers.
>>
>>1460915
Wouldn't be surprised if they add shipping just because Homoverse is doing it
>>
File: 1714403329103738.gif (1.89 MB, 320x178)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB GIF
No one posted this? You guys are souless.
>>
File: ww.gif (1.25 MB, 640x360)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB GIF
>chuds mad because they can't whale fapbait first banner
How hard is it to seriously save currency?
>>
>>1461151
They are bricking our rerolls, that's the problem.
>>
>>1460861
Aero Predator (5-star)
https://webevent-ehcoes-api.kurogames-global.com/share/3c8753656fa0c55faa0db2cc41702298ce905a3b
>>
File: Full_Body_illustration.png (118 KB, 360x451)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>1461151
>fapbait
Outside of picrel who's the "fapbait" in this game even?
>>
>>1460861
boar
https://wutheringwaves-echoes.kurogames-global.com/?lang=en&share_code=FX7F3F7BAD2E105CD0E86A9A050CEBAB86
>>
I like Danjin the most, who are good teammates for her?
Are there any characters with a one-click automatic attack turret (think Furina/Fischl in Genshin)? I want comfy farming.
>>
https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/ff29c2397962e80383af4f0234d4718f7373f493
Probably pretty pointless to be doing the event now since I will be rerolling but whatever
>>
>You can fail to get shared lvl 5
That's some horse shit right there. Either way, here's 4 links for level 5 cards

Whiff Whaff (5-star)
https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/a6db044d48708f72a2430d6fe19509448b4c6683

Spectro Prisim (5-star)
https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/797faabb5ad9cbd0d7fa58342c437841380f2da7

Spectro Prisim (5-star)
https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/afa7826a0c24da92e292152bb7e86aca700c2013

Tambourinist (5-star)
https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/93a70c05f3986951054b261334342a7033471f0e
>>
File: yinlin.png (156 KB, 1249x65)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>1461232
Yinlin, 90% of her art is suggestive or straight up porn.
>>
File: 117382469_p0.png (3.65 MB, 3000x4000)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB PNG
>>1461344
for me it's rover
>>
>>1461301
I haven't played the beta, but I heard Taoqi was a decent Havoc support.
>>
File: itsrover.jpg (25 KB, 258x345)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Fusion Warrior (5-Star)
https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/450320c33c9e223c62877ce017c8fc46e71bd5c2

Aero Predator (5-star)
https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/1bbb2a7cb45e74c0c6e0074207022aa232cc90bb

Tambourinist (5-star)
https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/4bb74afe017f05432cebe669be1880eaeb5aebfb
>>
Here's my 5 star Spectro Prism
https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/961cbb533cf5c71cdfd962d9be24b8fa4427ccd5

Here's my Aero Predator
https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/7efaff9e7e7cf251790cbe911700d6a3c8fc46f4
>>
>>1458425
i almost got banned by sharing official CC test server footage

they hired even more retarded mods than any hoyo discord server
>>
>>1460744
every wuwa male look like nijien cast lmao it's so bad
>>
>>1460911
>"you" are just some soulless camera stand-in.
Ah so like with genshin jobpact.
>>
Tambourinist (5-star)
https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/7b4469913a13913a2f7390b36dfc8c7e8f9bafa9

Sabyr Boar (5-star)
https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/87f7d7a9dddacc63733c53315de3c3643de039ab

Whiff Whaff (5-star)
https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/7eb2b9ff4d35771a8a24012862bcdb0859bf6573

The Boar is new for me. Anyone know which units are going to be the best to bring in? Should we be picking a high cost one or a low cost one?
>>
looking for some fun experience, guess imma try this game out, any characters you guys recommend get when the game starts for comfy explorations?
>>
>Watching gameplay of Calcharo
Fug, convince me not to go for him, I was wanting to use the five star standard selector or whatever it was to get a cute grill, but this dude looks flashy as fuck.
>>
>>1463186
Girls are gonna get shipped with someone else instead so who gives a shit if you go for some cool looking dude
>>
>>1453498
this gets asked every single time as a pathetic cope whenever someone criticizes the awful character designs in chinese gacha games
the truth is, you and i both know these designs are dogshit and no matter what i post as my idea of a "good design" you are going to samefag multiple times ridiculing that design to "own" me
>>
>>1457443
>chinkslop
no
>>
>>1463193
bro i wrote that like last week. i didn't even reply to any of the other yous lol. kinda cute you made up that scenario in your head tho
>>
>>1463154
The Purple Heron is what most people are going for since Calcharo is pretty popular.

>>1463165
Verina is nice to have for heals/damage buff and Taoqi if you want a pseudo-tank that is decent solo.
>>
"WuWu" — Wuthering Waves. What is "AP" that you guys wait for?
>>
>>1463340
Assault Panzers
>>
>>1463189
>Girls are gonna get shipped with someone else
???
>>
>>1463361
Mental illness
>>
File: 1689883677215068.jpg (207 KB, 1250x750)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
Will Encore be playable at the start?
>>
File: 1713761861264.png (820 KB, 1080x540)
820 KB
820 KB PNG
Will there be a height slider for the MC at launch?
>>
>>1463340
The #1 hyped gacha from all gacha players releasing this year, Azur Promilia???????????????????
You living under a rock bro?
>>
My Hoartoise (5 star)

https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/54decf8ab7ec50583686d31ef849be1005e74228

My Glacio Prism (5 star)

https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/067e7ac889ea17c4c6ebbe8f92d69a32298f35d9

Absolutely sucks though that you can click on like 10 of these and only RNG claim 1 lmao what were they thinking
>>
>>1463447
Real gacha players or the delusional ones here?
>>
>>1463420
She should be
>>
>>1463447
I'm more hyped for Gakumas than AP to be honest
>>
File: 1683263436365802.webm (1.24 MB, 10x10)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB WEBM
Cyan-Feathered Heron (5-star)
https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/9a560df18abf3938d1b081ae63eb78736f2a62c7

Spearback (5-star)
https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/2f83ea61bcfc836820e92e89afa2415a6cdaa82f

Spectro Prism (5-star)
https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/d0349b48e2c36e60c512546c59deb41ce4c6bb78
>>
>>1463464
>Gakumas
Are you a hyper whale? How are you going to fund that game all by yourself?
>>
>>1463500
Are you stupid? It needs no help in that regard
>>
>>1463502
Literally no one has heard of your game bro. Did you make it yourself?
>>
>>1463508
Stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>1463520
Whatever bro, enjoy your "gakumas" whatever the fuck that is. Sounds like what the call Christmas in dragonball.
>>
I doubt the average chink gachaslopper even knows what site they're on
>>
File: yangling.png (1.11 MB, 690x1227)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
I am a heterosexual male and this character appeals to me.
>>
>>1463552
How much porn do you have saved of him?
>>
>>1463557
I didn't find any
>>
>>1453554
the two right most ones are fine
the rest look like copypasted chinaslop with a different color applied
>>
File: danjin.png (88 KB, 212x207)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>1463442
>5"6 King
>>
>>1453422
Very happy with how expressive the cutscenes have been. Hoping it ignites the fanart scene when the game releases.
>>
>>1463287
The violet one? I have one if anyone wants a shot at it.
Violet-Feathered Heron (5-star)
https://webevent-echoes-a.kurogames-global.com/share/066b7a1fd8b336e5c2a71923922d768cee76bf9c
>>
File: feet.jpg (187 KB, 1920x1080)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>1463281
NTA >>1463193 but I gotta say the femc looks way better than all the other chicks in the game and that's a major issue. Like why spend a hundred bucks to buy and gear a character that aint even appealing? Even PGR has way hotter designs than this.
And even if they're toning down the sexiness with safer designs, they still suck, no excuses. Just check out GF2 as an example anon, some of them are more covered up more than this game but they look way better.
>>
>>1463897
And personally I don't give a damn about characters showing skins or not. Just make them look good like picrel, throw in some (You) pandering and I'll pull.
>>
>>1463900
Just play some other game. I think those designs you posted look bland AF, while WuWa initial designs were great before we got a bunch of clowns with the later ones.
>>
>girls flopline
>>
>>1463442
>facial hair
In my chinese gacha?!
>>
Why is this game so ded in terms of content? There are content creators who already have access to the game, are they dumb?
>>
>>1463508
Superior nip game with better innovation and creativity, unlike your chinkslop
>>
>>1464048
>nips making anything in 2024
I'll believe it when I see it, they have completely given up.
>>
>>1463900
The only one I think I like from that is Asaki's look.
>>
>idolshit
fucking lmao
>>
>>1463907
>I think those designs you posted look bland AF
Anon I just gave an example of what a 2024 game should be like. Forget about the design for a sec and focus on the graphics.

In Wuwa, where's the ambient occlusion? Where are the soft shadows and global illumination? Wuwa is missing all that.
>>
>>1464072
>if i never heard of it it doesnt exist!!!!!
Because you are an EOP who never got the memo thay all the exclusive nip gacha like horse girls and heaven burns red have been the biggest ips theyve ever made since fgo
>>
>>1464167
Holy cope, your country is completely irrelevant in the gacha scene. As soon as the horse money dries up nips will have nothing lmao.
>>
>>1464167
You're talking to a 13 year old
>>
>>1463983
The last 2 weeks is the rush period before launch, but to answer your question, most CCs are not finding interesting content to talk about from being lazy. They have access to CBT and a CC Server and they still can barely find any topics to discuss.
There are some CCs already making guide content. A guide for prelaunch to capitalize on hype and then another one updated during launch that will take barely any effort while retaining and building an audience. Honestly, you could start a channel today and be really successful if you have any intuitive sense.
>>
>>1463442
>All these homos already ready at launch
Is there a single kuroshill on this thread that can justify Kuro's love for cock on WW?
>>
>>1464167
Yeah let's just conveniently ignore all the failed games JP has shit out that have actually EoS'd
>>
File: 1703254895945283.jpg (1.7 MB, 2400x1260)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
>>1464278
Whoops forgot my pic! Guess I can list a few more though such as:
>The other BRS, Blue Reflection Sun
>Engage Kill
>SIF2 (LOL)
>404 Error Game Reset
>Takt. Op
More to come I'm sure!
>>
>>1464275
>
There are literally more women than men you literal mouthbreathing retard god fucking dammit can you worthless gooner shitstains kill yourselves already????
All you ever talk about is "muh women muh sex appeal"
God damn this is the only time you'll ever get close to a woman huh???
>>
>>1464247
I tried days ago (not on this platform mby that was the mistake) and my post got shadowbanned for whatever reason. It's so upsetting that most of the content from CC is dumb beginner copycat guides having the creators server, and if you start putting your part the platform is either ded or you get shadowbanned by a fat mod
>>
>>1464174
>the horse money dries up
So pretty much never unless they make a gfl2 tier fuck up
>>
>>1464299
Depends where you tried. If you tried Reddit, a lot of subs don't like you promoting your content without having posted previously. What did you upload and what were the circumstances?
>>
>>1464287
Do femcels not read? I said at launch. I don't mind the homo banners once in a while but you are seriously telling me that right from the start Yinlin is a huge brick while Jiyan is S+?
>>
>>1464306
it was Reddit yeah, but I was not promoting anything. I asked if adapting the dmg formula from KeqingMains for this game was a crazy idea. I put a quick example to prove my point, adapting the formula and using it to calculate the possibility of a 2N Cancel Jianxing as Idc about meta, also compared a couple of weapons with that combo, just an early thing to show the intention of my post. I got responded by TenTen but shortly after the post got shadowbanned. I only linked the spreadsheet to show the example and the credit of the 2N cancel proof from another post. Idk what's wrong there, I am no content creator nor any intentions to be one, I have a life yk (copium) and its disappointing that common dumb questions such as "Is this game gonna run in my potato phone" are posted every fking day in the official sub
>>
>>1464287
>>1464313
These designs are just shitty Genshin Liyue clones. What the fuck were the devs thinking?
Just copy PGR, they're not that good imo but definitely better than this.
>>
>>1464316
Well I took a cursory glance and it looks like your account got suspended? The fuck did you do, dude lol.
I like your idea though, it'd be fun to see if you were a CC. People tend to not link their spreadsheets either, so I appreciate the transparency. I'd be pleased because the only one doing that content is Tenten, and him hiding his receeding hairline with a combover gives me violent convulsions. He looks like if Trump and Tanaka from Persona had a frankenbaby.
There's nothing wrong with theory, it's when retards parrot it as dogmatic when no real testing has been done or genuine fake news shit. If you're open to saying it's not set in stone then there's no harm, especially if it's just for fun.
>>
>>1464313
yinlin is fine, she's meant to be an off field support
>>
>>1464325
Thank you, I would love to know why it got suspended, I only used that account for that post so idk. I believe I also made it clear that it's not nearly set to stone everywhere, even in the spreadsheet. Another thing I do not like about CCs is how locked their dms are, it feels almost impossible to me to ask them directly, and the time I am lucky enough to be responded by in this example Tenten the post gets shadowbanned? Idk what to do or where to post or if I even should bother to keep theory-crafting even tho I find it really fun
>>
>>1464330
If you actually do decent theory-crafting, that'd be great. I like min maxing to a certain degree. Whoever says "it doesn't matter" is a liar. Hitting higher numbers will always be satisfying, there is even an entire game genre behind that concept.
>>
>>1464330
I get that, a lot of discussion is gatekept in Discord unfortunately, that place would be your best bet or some theorycrafting subreddit when they decide to popup. Don't give up, anon. These links should help you though, so you won't have to use KQM's formula.
General Information
>https://drive.google.com/file/d/13qnXHTMqW033Mi85NCBs1aJYG8HGXVrX/view?pli=1
Rotation Calc:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/10yB_5lCXLCF_QQI3DWwnuVLDcyhS4D3OdempFZp-kh8/htmlview
>>
>>1464337
The only way to get good at theory-crafting would be to either get feedback from others to correct your mistakes or if you are a genius, I am not the latter. For me, I find fun to find if a certain way to play or character or a build is decent enough to compete with a meta team, even if it is niche. As long as you find it you get options to play as fun as you want the game to be. Most of the time you will be able to have a Meta team and a fun team, and I wanna focus in the fun teams as 99% of the CCs will focus on that. I do not like that. Even tho it's not my intention to be CC, my thought process is: I do not want to ask others until I do it myself, then share it as it cost me nothing and find what I did wrong, just that. I know CCs wanna get money with less work as possible but I feel they can also help others as they have access to things we don't, maybe one day there would be one
>>
>>1464338
This is quite helpful, thx sm. I do not know where did you get it, I tried to search for niche subreddits/dcs and they were non existent or ded. I do not feel like giving up but I am confused about which platform is the best for me as I can't find them. It is impossible I am the only one with this thought process, I deny that
>>
>>1464287
Touched a nerve lol
>>
>>1464287
>only 2 cunny
Dead game
>>
>>1464343
I pilferred it from StormyWaves discord when I was browsing the leaks. The calc has a link to some random Genshin mains discord, so you can try there if you like or contacting the owner of that calc sheet.
>>
If the males are the only meta characters in this game I'm not playing it. Simple as.
>>
>>1464348
I probably will, thanks again.
>>
>>1464349
female
>danjin
>yinlin
>verina
>baizhi
>sanhua
>taoqi

males
>calcharo
>jiyan
>morfeti

my penis has more braincells than you
>>
>>1464352
Clearly only one of your braincells still functions.

I stated that I wanted the female characters to be meta so I'm not forced to roll for males to have fun, not the amount of characters in the game.
>>
>>1464275
I'm more concerned about you coming here specifically to ogle the homos bro...
>>
>>1464356
heh, you're the idiot for even thinging i have braincells there
>>
File: 1688366912770165.jpg (132 KB, 913x1024)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>1464287
>buttflaps
>cleavages are barely visible
>cunny wearing granny panties
>not a single girl in skin tight bodysuit
>no focus on shapes, curves and proportions whatsoever
>overdetailed with useless visual clutter
You either a femcel or a trannyfaggot if you think that this cast has any potential to attract straight men. Unironically kill yourself
>>
File: 1685108111670566.jpg (26 KB, 596x402)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>1464287
Homo rage virus lolmao
>>
why is this general full of raging homosexuals arguing about how much more of a faggot another gay man is? sisters, youre all so far from straight and heres the evidence
>anime (its for faggots)
>video games (for faggots)
>lusting after drawn images instead of real women (beta faggot things)
need i go on
>>
also imagine being so insecure in your sexuality that the animated visage of a man makes you type screeds about globohomo kek
>>
>kek
take a shower
>>
>>1464449
>take a shower
touch grass
>>
I think anime is based.
>>
>>1464478
omg me too sis
>>
This game unironically looks too much like genshin for me
>>
>>1464494
genshin but better is the whole point. they already pulled it off with their last game compared to honkai.
>>
File: 1685935689725638.jpg (115 KB, 640x827)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>1464443
>gl*b*homo

Sorry, xister, but this deserves my downdoot. You've just committed a hate crime. It's a far-right dogwhistle which only chuds and incels use to describe our democracy and liberal values.

It is homophobic, tranxphobic, racist and worst of all, antisemitic. Therefore, please refrain from using this fictional word, this is a serious discussion.
>>
>>1464494
You look too much like your mom, but that didn't stop me from piping her sloppy, you gup.

>>1464515
Your mom too.
>>
>>1464504
I guess if I'll enjoy it will depend on how the combat feels, hopefully it's closer to PGR than Genshin. Not exactly hyped for exploration after getting burned out on it first in Genshin and then in ToF
>>
>>1464287
>bonerkill.jpg
holy shit, that looks worse than GFL2, results of letting feminists take over your company, also reminder, the more erotic art your game has, the more successful it will be, even genshit despite censorship has a shit ton of porn for it
>>
>>1464287
>7/10 3/10 1/10 1/10 4/10 2/10 1/10 2/10 1/10 2/10 6/10 5/10
>2/10 1/10
meh might play just for the three 5+/10 girls
>>
>>1464287
6 3 6 6 8 6 7 6 10 6 6 1
10 10
>>1463442
2 1 9 5 4 5 8 7 9
>>
this theme halfassed between modern day and sci-fi is so unappealing
>>
File: 2456.jpg (67 KB, 354x536)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
For me, it's these two.
>>
>>1464539
Why can't these people have one creative thought or at least copy from competent people?
>>
>>1464545
they look so cute together!!!!
>>
>>1464539
and the worst ingredient of all, wuxia
>>
>>1464549
you mean xianxia
please stop using words whose meaning you don't know
>>
>>1464549
>>1464558
I don't know which word you use to describe the genre but if I see ""cultivation"" mentioned even once, I'm out.
>>
>>1464563
don't let /lit/ hear you
>>
The game looks too gay for me
>>
>>1464558
yeah whatever zhang, i'll just call it chinkwank
>>
File: 1714872904905739.jpg (124 KB, 640x1422)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Just learned the guy who wrote CBT1 story got fired by Kuro after 8 months.
Turns out he used to work for Seasun (Snowbreak) and he's the one who wrote the stupid plot with Ling Yi/the girls hating on you in the CN beta.
Seasun ditched him after backlash and then he got picked up as the main writer for Wuwa where he pulled the same shit again.
>>
fate worse than flop
>>
File: izfpfl8jqftc1.gif (2.99 MB, 498x281)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB GIF
>>1464874
>The biggest Gacha CC with an ad company conglomerate will endorse your game.
You don't have to like him, but he certainly has quite the number of wins wrung around his belt. Better him than some blithesome hooflicker pretending to be a paragon of virtue.
>>
>>1464860
Good on Kuro for firing him I guess
>>
>>1464860
Sounds like the only one that was interested in telling a real story
>>
>1464901
Nah
>>
>>1464901
>the only one that was interested in telling a real story
Lmao. He might try to write some "real" story but his storytelling is complete garbage. The first 10 chapters of Snowbreak he wrote are a mess, the driest, most garbage gacha story I've read.
>>
>>1464879
well yeah but he also bring dramas
>>
>>1464922
>The first 10 chapters of Snowbreak he wrote are a mess, the driest, most garbage gacha story I've read.
Do they have a plan to redo those parts? I'm not a fan of "it'll get good" mentality.
>>
>>1464980
Yeah the devs are tweaking parts of the old story. Story after chap 10 did get way better. In the latest patch they revamped chapter 5 to make it flow better and actually have the (You) selfinsert gets involved in plot and bond with the girls.
Overall I'd say the story bumped up from like a 2-3 to a low 5-6. Might not sound like a big jump but I have high standards when it comes to plots so a 5 is good enough to keep me playing a gacha.
>>
>>1464879
>than some blithesome hooflicker pretending to be a paragon of virtue.
you just described him
>>
File: 1704211519992438.png (3.12 MB, 1920x1080)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB PNG
>>1459348
azur lane has been successful for seven straight years, AP is a literal guaranteed money printer as long as they simply follows rule 1 and 2 of AL
>1. no fucking males in the gacha pool
>2. hot costumes for characters with pandering
if they do that it's guaranteed success. literally impossible to fuck up. these games are a license to print money and only the dumbest and most egotistical fuckups can manage to fail. it just so happens that precisely BECAUSE this shit is so easy there's a lot of morons who continually fail upward in the industry until they eventually end up in a position of power where they can actually screw the pooch bad enough to ruin a sure thing. Like how Coca Cola executives so frequently crash and burn horribly when they go to work at other companies, motherfuckers have the dumbest and easiest job in the world and a product that sells itself
>>
>>1459416
...would she? I normally love redheads but this bitch doesn't really do it for me, I think her hairstyle is stupid and she's wearing the most generic bodysuit ever
>>
So the plan is to pick healer cunny unless I somehow get her from the event banner, huh?
>>
>>1465000
AP doesn't need to be coomer either just a little more romantic than the rest, emotional value is what people (both men and women) want the most from entertainment these days.
>>
>>1464922
>he wrote Snowbreak
There are really no standards in this industry. Snowbreak is fucking garbage, only gacha I've dropped because I couldn't read one more line of that directionless shit. How the hell do you choose that as your reference to hire for you big-budget breakout gacha?
>>
>>1464982
>In the latest patch they revamped chapter 5 to make it flow better and actually have the (You) selfinsert gets involved in plot and bond with the girls.
Based if true
>>
>>1465009
So much this, shit like brown dust has fanservice but no pandering, they are JUST NOW adding it.
People much prefer characters going after your dick than showing T&A but not giving a shit about you.
>>
>>1465023
notice how garbage writing is only a problem in chink gacha
>>
>A skill-based game, appealing to hardcore tryhards who can clear everything with skill without spending money, will somehow attract 60 million casual players. It will somehow be more successful than Genshin, despite Kurogames being generous with rewards, and everyone clearing all the content with skill alone.
>>
>>1465030
You don't have to announce every retarded thought you have.
>>
>>1465028
Ehh, nips and gooks gacha are suffering from bad writing as well, however they don't try to hide it behind soulless, pretentious bullshit.
>>
>>1465028
but arknights proves this dead wrong, one of the few games that succeeds at creating a more mature atmosphere, story, and themes. even some writer from dragon's dogma 3 cited it as being literary kino
>>
File: 1714920930572.png (76 KB, 499x338)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>1465083
>ballers gay 3
i'm in a good mood so here's your (You).
>>
File: 1713540912005.png (1.11 MB, 957x1115)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>1465023
>How the hell do you choose that as your reference to hire for you big-budget breakout gacha?
Because supposedly the writer lied about working at Ubisoft.
>>1465034
>gooks gacha are suffering from bad writing as well
Not really, actually Gooks are the best at pandering writing because they've been soaked in Kdrama since birth so they're experts at crafting soap opera drama.
>>
>>1465095
>they're experts at crafting soap opera drama.
Yeah while i did say that, my favorite gacha stories are all from KR. These sorts of games are known to have zero stakes yet gooks' are the closest to show the illusion of having one.
>>
>>1465028
Only because they're the most proactive when it comes to marketing and whatnot. Most people couldn't tell you shit about gachas that came before Arknights (ask anyone playing Nikke about Destiny Child or Brown Dust 2 players about BD1, for example)
>>
Anyone know how the M+KB controls are? I'd like to know if basic attack is stuck on leftclick like in Genshin, I want to copy my PGR setup where basic is on E.
>>
>>1464979
He triggered the /u/fags so he is good in my book.
>>
>>1465027
>showing T&A but not giving a shit about you.
That's Sakurai's favorite trick back in f/go.
>>
>>1464901
>cbt1
>Real story
The problem with the everyone treating you like shit plotline is that the protag was a subservient little bitch who didn't bite back if the protag was more like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD3lOMGeQvw nobody would have bitch and before anyone says anything Shep is a self insert MC.
>>
>>1464328
That's the genshin cope.
>>
>>1465172
It had the same controls as genshin
>>
>>1464539
Should have been a modern day dark fantasy chunige to contrast with PGR.
>>
>>1465244
That, and taking a girl that was for (you) and doing a 180 in her personality to ship her with a male NPC that no one is going to remember in one week. I hate how serenity and circe got basically murdered, from one of the most popular characters to getting zero fan arts, fucking crazy.
>>
I can't believe they changed Lingyang's squeaky baby voice into a terrible chain smoker one
>>
WuWa just got murdered on /v/ kek
>>
>>1465301
nope lol
>>
>>1464922
So that's whats up, I just started playing snowbreak a few weeks ago because of cherno shills. I'm in chapter 8 of the main story and holy shit is it bad. Like I am the most patient player ever, I usually read every gacha story and enjoy most of them even the ones that people say aren't good but this shit is beyond weak. Literally nothing happens and everything that does happen is told in the most passive and carefree way it doesn't make you feel or understand anything. I feel like I know as much about the world as I did in the first 5 minutes still and there has been zero character growth between me and any of the girls.
>>
is it true this is a gacaha game where skill can matter?
>>
>>1465502
More like how patient you are consantly dodging instakill attacks from damage sponge bosses.
>>
>>1465255
Guess I have to hope for it being rebindable.
>>
>>1465511
Go play genshin where you can just ohko the bosses.
>>
>>1465598
When you have to beat them up hundreds of times, you BETTER CAN ohko them.
Seriously. People act as if a fight is fun every day multiple times in a row. No. It's NOT.

Genshin is shit enough with all its time wasting gimmicks in boss fights. I don't need this in even worse.
>>
>>1465600
>When you have to beat them up hundreds of times,
Nobody had any problems with Monster hunter.
>>
>>1465602
Only autists enjoy monster hunter
t. autist
>>
>>1465600
What makes you think your endgame characters won't wipe the floor with overworld bosses?
>>
File: Screenshot (556).png (2.42 MB, 3840x1872)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB PNG
>this frame appears for a fraction of a second on lingyang's trailer at 2:14
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>1465602
Monster Hunter isn't a mobile game
>>
File: 1686298997536413.jpg (39 KB, 326x326)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>1465744
>Monster Hunter isn't a mobile game
>>
File: Monsters.png (821 KB, 743x690)
821 KB
821 KB PNG
Anyone want a link for any of theses still?
>>
Yang Yang will become the next Mash
>>
>>1465749
I said mobile not handheld
>>
>>1465801
She's cuter than Mashit.
>>
Does it have yuri?
>>
File: brave_WeAupAEdrN.jpg (137 KB, 1280x600)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
Send your strength! Almost there!
>>
>>1463900
>Dushevnaya
>Can mean "soulful"
>Can also mean "shower room" depending on how you pronounce it
I love this
>>
>>1464287
>lopsided hip belt
>leg belt
>arm belt
>shoe belt
>hair belt
and a professional design team came up with these? what a joke
>>
>>1464287
I won't pretend to hate these like some people, but they could really use some height differences.
>>
File: 1715019851674.png (1.46 MB, 1140x824)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>1466100
>they could really use some height differences.
Impossible, 3d rigs are not cheap and they don't have mihomo money.
>>1464287
>There are literally more women than men
Still not enough. Genshin and SR despite being omnipandering for casuals, still have a 2:1 female-male ratio to attract straight male players. Do you want this game to succeed or not.
>>
>>1465836
lmao what a retard.
>>
>>1466162
>Do you want this game to succeed or not
at its current state, no
>>
>>1466187
If those mean the same thing to you, then you aren't old enough to have played Monster Hunter.
>>
File: 1713019869418314.jpg (155 KB, 667x648)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>1466162
>>
>>1465989
and probably sluttier
>>
>>1466196
Anon, you are very confused.
>>
>>1466162
You realize this buttonmasher can be entirely soloed with only 1 character right? It's not like Genshin where you rely on elemental reactions from your team of 4 or hsr where you need a healer shielder buffer and dps. As long as 1 design clicks with you there's no need (figuratively) to keep rolling on the gacha banners because there's nothing to "powercreep". All it takes is you being able to memorize attack patterns from enemies.
>>
I can't wait until you all kneel at Kuro's feet for making the best game of 2024. It will be funny seeing the cognitive dissonance of having fun with this game while trying to justify the 3000 hours of sunk cost in Genshin.
>>
>>1466302
>All it takes is you being able to memorize attack patterns from enemies.
As if there won't be timed content.
>>
>>1466355
>you all
As a player that definitely has sunk cost in genshin (In my defense I still think it's the best in the market for what it does) I'm really looking forward to this game. It's combat looks much better than genshins overall. All that said the game can still fail if they do the same shit ToF did, or just has a boring end game like genshin.
>>
>>1466355
>this slop the best game in a year with dragon's dogma and elden ring
Maybe a consolation prize
>>
>>1466408
Elden Ring came out in like 2022 anon
Dragon's Dogma is a literal who game compared to Helldivers 2 and Lethal Company and Baldur's Gate 3
>>
>>1466196
Of course, a retard would just double down on being retarded instead of using search engine.
>>
I'm going to double down on Danjin sex.
>>
do I get anything extra for pre-registering?
>>
>>1466266
Nah it's hard to beat lion'd.
>>
>>1466562
yeah but Yangyang was literally made for it
>>
>>1466302
>this buttonmasher can be entirely soloed with only 1 character right?
No, this is a gacha game.
>there's no need (figuratively) to keep rolling on the gacha banners because there's nothing to "powercreep"
The devs did the powercreep in PGR, where there's no reason not to pull both the limited character AND their meta weapon, plus the newer ones are just way more fun to play. You can stick with the old characters for story mode, but for actual challenge modes you gotta go with the new meta ones.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.08 MB, 1364x572)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>1466013
If you pick the female protagonist you get to see hardcore girl-on-girl handholding
>>
How long is the reroll process gonna be?
>>
>>1466702
20-30 min
>>
>>1466561
surely you can figure that out on your own, right?
>>
>>1466668
I'm sold.
>>
It's so funny to hear CCs trying to tell us how we need to care about their contracts with the company they are in and then immediately after do not care at all about people outside the cc world. Clickbaiters, "TCs" who don't even talk to anybody, ego/narcissistic fucks. I hope for this game we have a community that can be independent of this ppl fr
>>
>>1467061
youtubers lost the plot as soon as they started calling themselves content creators.
>>
>>1467171
based
>>
>>1467061
I have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>1467178
Nothing nobody should ever care about desu, so you good
>>
>>1466702
>Rerolling for a fucking single player game
>>
>>1467190
If you have enough brainrot the rerolling process is funner than the actual game most of the time.
>>
Don't reroll. No amount of god roll is worth the high UID. A year from now people will laugh at your high UID.
>>
File: Papl4aE.jpg (785 KB, 1440x1524)
785 KB
785 KB JPG
>>1467190
>starting the gacha journey without the characters at your disposal
>>
>>1467248
How much are low UID genshin accounts going for these days?
>>
>>1467248
A year from now AP will be out and this game will be 3 months post eos.
>>
>>1466302
>All it takes is you being able to memorize attack patterns from enemies.
all these games end up forcing you to care about power creep and the "meta" with either timed content ranking you against other players in a DPS race/boss rush, or by having ridiculous stat bloat and defenses that need the latest hotness to keep up, or ramping up increasing defenses, or they just have no endgame whatsoever and there's nothing to do. I haven't seen a single "character action" focused gacha that ACTUALLY allows for a variety of playstyles the way actual action games do, they always end up forcing you to DPS race and meta chase
>>
>>1467190
>starting a game without the characters that you want
Fucking retard.
>>
>the /vg/ thread died
Wumaobros I don't feel so good...
>>
>>1467491
There's nothing to post about until it releases unless you want gacha wars shitposting.
>>
>>1467491
Just wait 2 weeks for the game to release bro there's really nothing else to discuss at this point that hasn't already been talked to death about
>>
File: 2728834+4.jpg (332 KB, 1080x1508)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
It's over for
>Wuthering waves
>Azur promilia
>Project Mugen
>Zelda
>Nintendo.
Genshin is bringing in next gen graphics and physics engine. Upgrade your hardware whilst you can.
>>
>>1467511
>same hardware recqs
>next gen graphics
Yes, of course. They probably just rework fire, just like they reworked water for Fontaine. (and you do see the difference with the water)
>>
>>1467511
>upgraded visuals
>everyone still share the same bodytype
whats the fucking point
>>
>>1467511
>physics engine
>when they removed jiggle physics form the newer females.
K
>>
>13 days
A-anyone else hyped..!!!!?
>>
>>1467825
women on twitter are.
>>
>>1467795
Better bulge physic is coming in hot.
>>
>>1467900
Will they add more painted on abs?
>>
>>1467900
>rolled {male character}
>can't even see his penis
They better.
>>
>>1467825
Content creators must be
>>
>>1467825
all the hype is artificial and will be forgotten in a few months at best the moment zzz comes out
>>
I hope the exploration is as good as jenshin, then I basically get twice the content.
>>
>>1453020
>"respects your time"
>have to run a lap around the entire overworld genociding everything every single day to do what takes 30 seconds in genshart
lol
>>
>no guest account
>can't use salted email
>more than 30 minutes playtime until you're allowed to roll
>low rate too
https://www.prydwen.gg/wuthering-waves/guides/reroll/
It's over.
Rerollbros, we lost.
>>
>>1468177
I don't care, I won't stop until I get Jianxin + Verina account.
>>
>>1468177
Fucking niggers I don't get why some games hate rerollers so much.
>>
>>1468197
They should have to implement free 5* pick instead of guaranteed random 5*.
>>
>>1468205
There is a rumor that they will have a beginner banner that lets you guarantee getting a non-limited 5 star of your choice.
>>
>>1468233
Is it going to standered or limited rolls though? Cause if it's limited it's worthless.
>>
>>1468177
I don't understand how some devs are still so ass backwards when everyone else just lets you skip tutorials right to the fucking rolling after you see it once.
>>
>>1468233
>Rumor
It exists, but you need 50 rolls while the pre-reg rewards only gives 20 rolls.
>>
>>1468041
not only that but you need to also join random overworld and hope they didn't genocide everything yet
>>
File: wtf.png (1.14 MB, 1920x1080)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
So I'm checking out this game, looking at the character menu and it seems there are no jiggle physics??? PGR and even homoverse gaems has them.
Is Kuro unironically trying to make Wuwa DOA with all the self censorship bullshit?
>>
>>1468480
Post a video. Not gonna fall for bait without proof.
>>
>>1468480
I've seen jiggle of that very character in a recent video
>>
>>1468521
>>1468529
>It's certainly bait since it doesn't fit the narrative
https://youtu.be/-UohN4-JJ-k?&t=271
>>
>>1468540
Now search gameplay of that character and come back with the results.
>>
>>1468542
>>1468542
I just proved how this game neutered itself with self-censorship. Literally every gacha game flaunts boob physics in the character menu but not this one, it's obvious the devs purposely went out of their way to censor their own game to appeal to a broader audience.
Why do you think waifufags still have faith in them for future characters?
>>
>>1468540
Is this video supposed to refute jiggle physics? I don't get it
>>
This has to many male characters
>>
>>1468829
you're not the target audience, coomer incel
>>
>>1468834
This has no audience
>>
Is this Genshin Impact for fujoshis or yumejoshis?
>>
>>1468866
Yinlin is the most popular character so it's for those cyber fighter anime weebs who liked tower of fantasy and star rail
>>
>>1468870
I don't know who Yinlin is
>>
File: GNNZDMtagAA3eat.jpg (166 KB, 1200x675)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>1468874
>captcha 8hrtv
>>
>>1468820
>Is this video supposed to refute jiggle physics?
Yes? Isn't it just common sense that a gacha game should have some jiggle physics in the character menu when you shake the characters? But nope, this game lacks it or more likely, it probably had it but got cut for some dumb reason. Maybe it has jiggle physics during gameplay like that other anon said but the devs forgot to bring it back for the character menu, it just goes to show the devs were hell bent on keeping the fanservice low from the get go.
Doesn't exactly inspire confidence the devs will add more fanservice to the game beyond this bare minimum.
>>
File: www.png (860 KB, 1126x716)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
Biggest ww problem, the proportions are fucked, ine very video ive seen, not just this one
>>
>>1469001
because wall running and unlimited stamina create problem where you will feel the open world is very small
>>
>>1469001
wtf did we get hit by a shrink ray?
>>
>>1468177
>can't use salted email
That's ultra gay. I guess I should start prepping 50 e-mail accounts...
>>
>>1468914
She looks good in this pic but has a boring face in game
>>
>>1453020
wuthering waves into the trash bin right?
>>
>>1468177
Oh great, another genshit less than 1% rate. Thank you genshit for dragging everyone down to your level.
>>
I remember reading about a 5* selector but now I'm reading about a beginner banner, which is it?
>>
>>1469309
allegedly it's a banner where you get your selected unit at pity.
>>
11 more days... life can be so gay sometimes...
>>
>>1468177
What's a good website to make a bunch of free email accounts for this game?
>>
I just tried it on their website and while salting with +number doesn't work, salting with dots works.
Wouldn't be surprised if it also worked in game and prydwen are being retarded as per usual.
>>
So you get to pick a 5* every 50 rolls, and you get 20 free rolls at the start from pre-reg. About how long should it take to earn 30 more rolls?
>>
>>1469494
They have the whole "account level bonus start up rewards" for certain ranks like star rail so give or take 30 minutes??? Definitely doesn't look too hard in any case
>>
File: .png (61 KB, 782x249)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>1466036
>>
>>1468584
>>1468942
Taoqi has some jiggle in her breathing to her slamming down the sword she jiggles alot when she stretching in the menu(which we don't see here, but the jiggle from the animations here are the same from cbt2.
>>
I am SO fucking excited, it's unreal. I haven't been this excited for a game in a long time. Finally, some genuine combat, and a story that doesn't get in the way.
>>
File: wuthering starter banner.jpg (881 KB, 3500x1644)
881 KB
881 KB JPG
>>1469309
Apparently you can choose 1 of these 5 banners and after 50 pulls if you haven't gotten them yet you will be guaranteed to get them
>>
>>1469609
>hoyonigs fuck off to hoyoslop
best ending.
>>
>>1469494
>every 50 rolls
Only the beginner banner right? Will be 80 normally.
>>
>>1469633
Is it surprising? Hoyotrannies don't need WW because they already have genshit, tranny rail and zzznorefest, its only unironic hipsters that are excited for the idea of "literally genshit but under different name"
>>
>>1469609
I don't believe pre-registration marketing for a second.
>>
File: zzz.gif (1 MB, 1278x1224)
1 MB
1 MB GIF
>>1469609
>ZZZ
I have no idea how people are still hyped about that game after it got hit HARD with censorship, while WW actual undid it theirs.
>>
File: 1715332133611655.jpg (532 KB, 1078x2141)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>1469747
We had it way worse...
>>
>>1469747
and the fact that you can only control your gacha character in combat...
>>
>>1469747
The problem with this is just the pointlessness of it, if the censored design was the original no one would have been bothered at all.
>>
>>1469620
No reason to reroll then.

>>1469764
True enough.
>>
>>1469620
>>1469778
but who AM I gonna roll for if i'm a tierwhore?
>>
>>1469778
>No reason to reroll then
I want two 5* of my choice.
>>
>>1469781
healer cunny
>>
>>1469783
but Tectone said not to pull for her
>>
>>1469786
>t*ctone
sounds like hagfag propaganda to me
>>
>>1469781
Verina, if you want to play on easy mode.
>>
>>1469793
but first 5* healer unit always fall of
>>
>>1469794
which standard character doesn't
>>
File: 1687612605263830.jpg (106 KB, 750x715)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>1469786
>>1469794
Still getting her and Encore
>>
File: 1692592535191780.gif (2.16 MB, 600x293)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB GIF
>>1469794
>Verina
>healer
lmao
>>
>>1453020
>That logo on the trash bin
Prophetic
>>
File: NY Times Square.webm (3.89 MB, 960x540)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB WEBM
Kuro going all out on the marketing.
>>
>>1469906
I can't imagine being an american normie and being subject to this kind of advert
>>
>>1469906
this game is gonna be huge
>>
>>1469906
Too many chinkoid names from the get go will turn normies off.
>>
>>1469906
>not the pseudo-interactive ad
cringe
>>
>>1469914
>>1469917
Anime gacha is normiecore between the ages of 18-35
>>
>>1469919
murrica hasn't caught up to china yet in terms of visual ads
>>
>>1469920
in SEA maybe
>>
Wil you feel bad for the developers when wuthering waves flops? They've put so much effort into it, yet nobody is talking about it, especially normalfags
>>
>>1469952
Nah, it would kill all future genshit clones once and for all, that way devs could finally move on to innovating again.
>>
>>1469933
you live in post-genshit age, you know you are wrong
>>
>>1469952
>miyodrone posting this in every WW discussion
what is this mental illness
>>
>>1469971
nah I'm just EU
>>
>>1469979
NTA but legitimately, what makes you think WW won't flop? The game is barely any different from genshit, so hoyobabs wont play it, people that dropped genshit for one reason or another have no reason to pick it up either, the grind is worse, the designs are worse, the entire world is fantasy china
>>
>>1469990
>the entire world is fantasy china
This is the worst part, people are tired of china wank.
>>
>>1469990
I guess that last point makes it less likely to flop in CN. God they love their Chinawank.
>>
>>1469747
Because 99.9% of people don't give half a shit about it.
>>
>>1469992
thats what Im getting at, it certainly doesnt help that the latest representation of china in a big gacha was...space china in HSR, which actually got criticized by a fair number of people for how bad that was, so when the same people pick up WW, their impression is already soured because they expect shit like:
>general xizi-sum-tao the leader of heavenly ching chang ding dong comission of war and cultivation taking you aside for 3 hours to drop exposition about 5000 years of lore
>>1469993
At this point most, if not everyone, know that chinese are defined by trash taste and no backbone, so Im not sure thats a good thing
>>
>>1469747
"Censorship"
>>
>>1469996
Self-imposed or not they objectively made the game less lewd.
>>
Look, the character names unironically are a bigger boner killer for me than their designs. When everyone in the game has those chink tier names it triggers the shit out of me.
>>
File: 1699673661591640.webm (1.71 MB, 720x810)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB WEBM
>>1469996
Yes.
>>
I think Zzz is going to be bigger flop than WW
>>
>>1470009
Mihoyo games literally cannot fail.
>>
>>1470009
Flop or not it'll at least be kept alive. Then again, PGR is somehow still alive so I'm not too concerned about wuwa right now.
>>
>>1469995
Genshin already follows the basic outline of a chink cultivator plot. The first thing that happens is that you job to the Heavenly Demon (Sustainer of Heavenly Principles). You wake up as a gay retard with no powers. Your next task is to cultivate in front of the Statues of the Seven of each region and meet with the Venerated Elders (Archons). These are all stepping stones before you finally seek out and kill the Heavenly Demon.
If Wuthering Waves is going to be copy-pasting genshin like mad, the plot will cultivators as well.
>>
>still stuck in /vmg/
>>
>>1470027
10 more days
>>
>>1470027
Someone made a /vg/ thread with 14 days remaining. It didn't last.
>>
>>1469749
At least they walked back on it.
>>
>>1470028
as long as it's imminent you guys can create it
unless mods gave star rail and zzz a break for no reason
>>1470032
oh
>>
>>1469906
Nice angle with the Yangyang pic.
>>
File: 1670284905384.png (1.8 MB, 2061x1430)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
I played both betas, I'm also a day 1 pgr and genshin player so I don't have beef with either company.
Imo, WW at launch will have better and more content availabe than Genshin had in 1.0, but most likely people will compare it to the current 4 y.o. genshin with all the polish and QoL improvements it's received, so ww will understandably not live up to hype.
Combat is amazing; I never got bored fighting bosses, but trash, overworld mobs got juggled way too easily, so those fights were boring.
Exploration is better and way faster in ww, which feels great. but might make the world seem smaller to the players. Echo farm is also nice, and I found it more tolerable than artifact farm in genshin.
My two main issues are one: jumping while running in ww is really janky. The character pauses momentarily, and the jump has little to no forward momentum. Also, if you dash at the edge of a terrain you get stuck on it instead of flying off.
Two: the font looked very fucking cheap. It's like the font you see when you translate words on an image/screenshot.

There are some issues, and they might not be fixed, but the game is really fun. My advice would be to go into it with 0 expectations, and to give it an honest try.
>>
I'm not interested in Jiyan or Yinlin so I'll be saving my rolls for like the first 2 months at least.
>>
>>1470057
would you say expecting genshin but with pgr styled combat is fair?
>>
>>1470062
From what I saw in the cbts, yes. Also smoother exploration like I already mentioned.
Idk how good the story will be, but I hope they keep the option to skip world quests' (not main story) dialogues that they added in the 2nd beta.

The cutscenes were also really good.
>>
How many accounts have you sneeded for rerolls?
>>
>>1470057
>Echo farm is also nice, and I found it more tolerable than artifact farm in genshin.
>running around the entire map killing everything daily is more tolerable than just doing one short fight 4 times
Sounds like a lie
>>
>>1470070
Rerolling for what?
>>
>>1470070
Just one, anon confirmed that dots work.
>>
I'm creating dozens of accounts right now. The website music is SO fucking good. It blows Genshit out of the water.
>>
>>1470077
>creating dozens of accounts right now
Why, isn't there a built in re-roll system? Or you have to wipe and start from the beginning to reroll?
>>
You already get a guaranteed standard 5* of your choice.
The launch banner is a generic-looking male.
You're rerolling for... a second 5* standard character, that you're guaranteed to get eventually anyway?
>>
>>1470080
>eventually
>>
>>1470080
We actually sure about that? prydwen doesn't list the choice, just a generic beginner banner
>>
>>1470080
There's nothing wrong with prepping. If it turns out that it's too cancerous to reroll, then so be it.
>>
tower of fantasy tried and failed miserably, but I'm sure this soulless slop will fare any better
>>
>>1470073
You can farm echos from tacet fields, which are the domains of ww. You also dont need to use stamina to farm the bosses' echoes.
>>
>>1470083
It was leaked
>>
>>1470089
but you do in order to unlock substats
>>
Welp, I think have to wait another day before continuing to make accounts. I think they banned my IP from solving the captcha to send the verification code.
>>
>>1470080
I rerolled for a week back when genshin launched, and ended up with an account where I got five 5* characters. I still use these characters to this day, and It's made my 4 years of playing genshin way more enjoyable.

That being said, I wouldn't recommend rerolling to any non-4chan(nel) certified atuist.
>>
>>1470091
>substats
Didn't they say they were reworking some aspects of the echo substats system?
>>
>>1470094
THIS NIGGA USES DILUC
>>
>>1470100
They added springs to his wheelchair so he's usable again
>>
File: 1628455084891.jpg (783 KB, 2520x3264)
783 KB
783 KB JPG
>>1470100
I rerolled for my wife, Jean, which to this day is still the only triple crowned character on my account.
I also got Keqing, Diluc, Mona, and Venti. All from the beginner and pre-reg pulls.
>>
>>1470094
>>1470104
That's fair, but realistically anyone who's been playing Genshin since launch has all the Standard characters today without having had to reroll. And you might want to reroll to get the specific standard you want, but in Wuwa you already choose your first standard 5* anyway. And you might have wanted to reroll for Venti because he's a cute trap, but the launch banner in Wuwa is just some generic cool dude who looks no different than all the other 4* generic cool dudes.
Like I'm not saying there's ZERO incentive to reroll... but there sure is a lot less than in most gacha, I'm not going to bother personally.
>>
File: 1676729483743.png (181 KB, 500x500)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>1470110
I still dont have Dehya...
>in Wuwa you already choose your first standard 5* anyway
Except, I want goku, the monk lady, and the smol healer, so I have to reroll for 2 and select the 3rd from the banner. I acutllay enjoy min-maxxing rerolls, so I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>1470110
Idk man, I have C6 Mona and E0 Keqing, could just as easily not have had her at all.
>>
Just remember: If an hour of rerolling gets you less rolls than an hour of working to buy rolls, you are effectively losing money by rerolling.
>>
>>1470117
do you really think people who reroll have jobs and/or purchasing power
>>
>>1470117
You don't generate revenue for 24 hours of active work (non-automated) per day. If you play video games during an hour where you have downtime from productivity, you don't lose money.
>>
>>1470118
Just because I have a job doesn't mean I want to whale. I could spend $1000 on the standard banner and still not get the second loli.
>>
>He doesn't reroll while working
>>
>>1470117
I've been playing mobage on and off since /padg/ days and never spent a single cent on them, and I don't plan on spending on WW either.
>>
>He still plays video games instead of starting a family
>>
>He pretends to be a normalfag on 4chan of all the places
>>
This is the first time I'll be playing a gacha game from launch, I got in late with all the other ones I've played. I hope it has a long and healthy life.
>>
>>1470130
>I hope it has a long and healthy life
The only gachas that quickly go into eos are cash grab, anime-ip ones.
>>
>he thinks humanity as we know it will survive long enough for his family to matter
>>
>>1470118
I've done my rerolling in several games while I was at work.
>>
>>1470033
not really LET KURO COOK :fire: :fire:
>>
>>1470182
This image just made me realize that I find 90% of the girl's outfits samey. Maybe not HSR-tier samey but still.
>>
>>1470182
>not really
Yes really most of the girls got fixed.
>>
File: r24r2342e42.png (1.7 MB, 1126x1218)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>1470182
???
>>
I've decided that I'm going to play the game with chinese voices. What am I in for?
>>
>>1469906
Too bad their online ads look like this
https://streamable.com/6mflr3
>>
>>1470260
Voices that sound Chinese
>>
>>1470260
Chinese voices usually don't sound good to western ears because it's a tonal language.
>>
>>1470262
>>
>>1453159
Good, furries are disgusting.
>>
>>1453159
This change was defo for Straight women, only faggots like left version
>>
What echo do I want from the event? I have no idea what these things do.
>>
>>1470288
I'm a heterosexual male and he appeals to me.
>>
>>1470287
t. genshin impact censorship slop enjoyer
>>
>>1470304
as a gay man who likes men, im telling you that you are a gay pedophile.
>>
>>1470317
As a heterosexual male who likes women, I'm telling you that I can like male characters without wanting to fuck them.
>>
>>1470260
The original experience for whatever that's worth.
>>
>>1470262
She is a launch character?
>>
>>1470326
No, she's going to be either the second or third limited character.
>>
>>1470328
Why would they advertise her gameplay so early?
I think this is why you don't want to roll the beginner banner and actually reroll or hold off rolling if you want to guarantee her.
>>
>>1469599
>30 minutes
retard
>>
>>1469747
Why do people ignore the elephant in the room. The gameplay was dogshit too. The censorship thing was the loudest squeaky wheel but people are going to absolutely hate the tv shit.
>>
>>1470301
I didnt do the event. You don't need them anyway; echos drop like candy.
>>
>>1470326
Most likely the 2nd banner.
>>
>>1469996
If it doesn't matter why change it?
>>
>>1470080
I won't be playing the game in 6 months when AP comes out. I want someone I can enjoy for the very short lifespan of this game.
>>
>>1470088
It has literally nothing unique or interesting to it. It's going to be the fastest hype death of all time.
>>
>>1470420
It probably has the best combat of all gacha games. That's at least one thing going for it.
>>
>>1470094
No you didn't, I rerolled for two weeks and never once got a roll with more than two 5 stars. Claiming you got 5 of them rerolling is an absurd lie. You should have at least tried to make it believable saying you got 3. If you really got that you could have gotten at least 100k upvotes on reddit and been the top karma king for all time.
>>
>>1470319
You can't like shota half furries without being a homosexual. It's 2024, time to come out of the closest buddy.
>>
File: 304958093485.jpg (87 KB, 1025x579)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
So what's the guild name gonna be bros?
>>
>>1470439
There won't be guilds.
>>
>>1470439
Genshin_Impact
>>
File: 1684007148059601.gif (77 KB, 500x500)
77 KB
77 KB GIF
>>1470441
>He doesn't know
>>
>>1470262
Holy fucking shit. Why is the EN dub so bad?
>>
If characters don't have japanese names I don't play it, simple as.
If there are males other than (me), I don't play it, simple as.
So you don't need to shill it to me.
>>
>>1470439
I finally quit PGR this month
>>
Since it's Kurogames, will the charactes for (Me)? This is important.
>>
>>1470694
this is going after genshin customers so no
>>
>>1470753
Genshin customers hate skill-based gameplay anon, if the gameplay aint just spamming E Q switch and delete the boss, they'd quit. Kuro would be stupid af to pander to them r-right?
>>
>>1470828
Childe had to be nerfed lmao
>>
Who to reroll for?
>>
Do I need epicshit to play on PC?
>>
>>1470893
Your favorite + green loli (Venti of WW at launch)
>>
>>1470908
I only like Danjin and wind girl. Are SR in this game weak?
>>
>>1470910
>Are SR in this game weak
they are meh, merely support characters for your 5*
Danjin, however, was absolutely busted in CBT
>>
>>1470910
Both are strong. SR characters are incredibly powerful and they have long term potential with their dupes.
>>
Simple question: How Hoyo is the gacha? I'm seeking for a new gacha, but yeah I'm a 3rd worlder so no way I am able to spend money. Seems like every game post Genshin is absolutely unplayable for F2P. Gone are the days where you just get a character ONCE, no need to roll for their exclusive gacha weapon either, and that's already full power, or extremely close to full power.
>>
>>1470934
In CBT the best character was Danjin (4*) and the best weapon is free from reaching AR 45 (5* Crit weapon of your choice). Very F2P friendly, teams are 3 instead of 4 as well as being able to transfer weapons to your other Abyss team.
>>
File: 117555414.jpg (837 KB, 811x1181)
837 KB
837 KB JPG
Is this just reskinned genshin?
>>
>>1470967
You can barely even call it a reskin when UI looks identical to genshit.
>>
File: 1714137267373087.png (45 KB, 204x212)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
Why are all characters chinks
>>
>>1470970
Whites have gone extinct after mixing with blacks, then chinks cleaned the planet.
>>
>>1470934
Looks like close to a 1:1 knockoff of the HSR gacha to me
>>
>>1470967
Is it really that hard to come up with your own opinion? Is your brain a copy of Paimon? Because you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>1470899
I think they also have their own launcher
>>
>>1471004
Oh boy, I can't wait to install yet another chink spyware on my PC!
>>
File: echoes.png (2.17 MB, 1621x871)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
So, uh, what do I even keep? I assume the top left ones are the ones of a higher rarity.
>>
>>1470598
well the characters have chinese name is that the same ?
>>
>>1470694
they already made ex-genshin CC as their official CC

it's tenten and mtashed they probably trying to aim for tectone too
>>
Tell me about the emotionless girl that uses her hand to help herself smiling
>>
>>1471015
The game will launch before the end of the web event so you can select afterward.
>>
>>1471015
The yellow ones are 5*, the COST 1s are +HP% and +ATK, the COST 3s are +ATK% and +ATK. It probably doesn't matter at all but any yellow COST3 will be okay.
>>
So what is there to farm in this game? or is every reward going to be related to character building?
>>
>>1470934
Most popular gacha games are playable for f2p, you never NEED weapons or copies, both in genshin or ww (if its the same as pgr), but people will still tell you you NEED it because they are paid shills, are metatroons or have skill issues and they legitimately need all the help they can get
>>
There's a rumor on NGA that this game is going to reduce gacha gem cost from 160
>>
File: 1715624375607785.png (260 KB, 1663x666)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>1471257
If that's true, they are getting absolutely desperate. Chinks don't seem to give a shit about their game anymore.
>>
>>1471295
don't worry they'll pull a pgr/aether gazer and turn up the coom once natlan releases.
>>
I only like this girl everyone else looks shit. Is this the new ToF?
>>
If your full team is women, you only roll for women, you despise men in your gacha. It already ain't going so good in your life. You know you're indulging too much in your escape, but you're getting a little old for that aren't you?
Be responsible for your actions, stop blaming your parents, or your crush from the 7th grade for all your misfortunes. There's no more turning back.
It's okay to be sad, as long as you get up afterwards. You're in control more than you know. As long as you keep that in mind, you win.
>>
File: 1707089880868474.jpg (69 KB, 490x424)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>1471362
>>
don't tell my hoyofriends but i am secretly hyped bwos
>>
>Wuthering flops
>Flop Waves
>>
B-but my gameplayrinos...
>>
>>1471362
Based
>>
Are the ecelebs not allowed to stream their exclusive beta? Why is there not a single WuWa stream on twitch? I thought that was the purpose of the beta.
>>
>>1464287
>>1463442
God they are all forgettable
>>
>>1471511
Just like your dad's sperm, but it grew into the god given gift of a boy you are. I'm sure you've seen your sum of success, right?
>>
I picked Fem Rover because thighs.
>>
>Has anyone posted about this yet?
>>TL;DR: The Chinese gacha game industry is having its own Sweet Baby Inc. controversy
>Kurogame (WuWa) contracted a third party data analytics firm to analyze player feedback, someone high up at the firm managed to fake the data and it convinced Kuro that players wanted more male characters and for the female characters to be more modestly dressed.
>They only found out about the deception in the last couple of days after doing an internal audit, a week before WuWa is set to release.
>So far only Kuro is known to have been affected, but this analytics firm is apparently one of like two big companies contracted by game devs for this sort of thing, so who knows which other devs might have gotten bamboozled.
>This is fresh drama and mostly confined to the Chinese internet atm so all of the above info is second hand.
Reposting this from another thread. Real or schizo fanfiction?
>>
>a billion games with only female cast
>insist on playing one that has males as well
>proceed to endlessly mald about males
What is this mental disability called?
>>
>>1471362
> You're indulging too much in your escape
Why are you shilling for real life?
>>
>>1471685
>GI has playable males
>ToF has playable males
>WuWa has playable males
name a single Genshinlike gacha without playable males I could be playing instead
>>
>>1471690
Any game on DMM. You only care about coom anyway.
>>
>>1471690
No No, you are supposed to doompost in here
>>
>>1471693
I accept your concession.
>>
>>1470333
Because they want coomers to play the game, but want to also rake in the fujobucks and made chinese wind spear guy #454 the first limited character
>>
>>1471680
Basically it's women being mad that the data was too favorable to male players so they changed it. No one knows if it's true but wouldn't surprise me for a company to be sabotaged by feminists.
>>
>>1471680
sounds schizo to me but eh
>>
>>1471680
They censored CBT1 then uncensored a few things CBT2 so very plausible.
>>
File: 11600469.jpg (220 KB, 853x952)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
You are always welcome to play snowbreak once this game inevitably flops
>>
>>1471690
There is literally none.

The difference is that I'm willing to share my game with people who think differently than me, while femcels and faggots try to guilt trip or gaslight me for liking attractive women. "Oh so you like hot females like a normal person? What an incel, coomer, lonely, mentally ill person you are!". How dare I enjoy attractive females in a game.
>>
>>1471756
Does it still run like sit on PC?
>>
File: 1691049658759081.png (465 KB, 690x698)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
>>1471769
Your PC is shit
>>
>>1471770
Your game is shit
>>
Should I play the other game from the devs?
>>
Unnnggghhhhhhh danjin sex.... aarrrghhhhhh unngghhh aahhhhhhhh
>>
>>1464879
funny, he literally said that if WWs doesnt give him the views he wants he will quit kekw clearly he doesnt give a fuck about it, just saw a chance to finally move from hoyo but we know he will go back if it doesnt do as well, any vid he puts that isnt about hoyo games doesnt get views.
>>
>>1466602
people already did, they been clearing this game with 1 character level 1, it takes time but it proves theres no reason to even spend let alone the bland roster and bad weapon design, it will kill the revenue
>>
>>1469219
genshin has 2% lmao
>>
>>1468350
and the stamina shit is a meme when you cant even see the stats unles you upgrade and you use stamina to get the materials lmao just idiots that didnt play the beta parrot the farm meme
>>
>>1471680
There was some drama with fujo devs in PGR as well. I don't remember exactly what happened but probably worth looking into.
>>
>>1469656
you sound so mad about them you cant even speek like a human anymore, need to change names to fit your rage meters lmao just move on if youdont like the games man imagine if i went shitting on lol because i consider it a trash game, the only one getting mad is yourself.
>>
>>1471769
>Chink mobile game
>Cant run on your PC
KEK this poorfag
>>
>>1469971
not even genshin or star rail bombard people with chinaman fromt he get go, they know opening the game needs western soundin names and then put china in later expansions, legit the females on than add all start with yan-yin lmao you think normies will care specially with america and the EU always putting china as the bad guy?
>>
>>1471356
the game character design is weird, they have 2 good designs then the rest is slop that feels like npcs, this game will die on designs and bad weapons, no reason to pull either when you can clear using level 1 characters if you are good enough
>>
>>1471690
genshin and tof male ratio was like 1-3, WWs is literally opening with a male banner lmao and is about 50 50
>>
>>1471819
>unoptimized chink spyware has microstutters
imagine my suprise
>>
>>1471819
is about the bad optimization, their mobile version is dunking on genshin requirements already for phone and genshin was the phone benchmark lmao and i mean by a lot
>>
>>1471822
You seriously think western normies would even be able to distinguish what is a chinese name and what isn't?
>>
>>1469971
>post-genshit age
lol
>>
>>1471829
yeah? normies literally make fun of chinks all the time and chinese names are unpronounceable for them you think someone with lets say Jean is the same as yingling? are you like retarded? it has been proven multiple times that chinese or full korean culture games do bad in the west it has to have western shit on it, even chinks themselves like having different cool sounding names apart from chinese, same for LA people like their cool english names
>>
>>1469971
>>1471833
let the man cope, he will get a reality check in a few weeks like the ToF dudes did, theyll wait for the next genshin killer soon, is not like they like the game they just want the genshin killer to arrive, their entire personality revolves around it
>>
I don't really play gacha, and never a genshinlike. So there's a base rate for 5* characters that's really low (like 0.7%), but you're guaranteed one every 80 rolls (pity). Once you get the 5* the 80 counter then resets. As you get close to 80 (like above 60/80) your chances of getting a 5* per roll slowly ramp up (soft pity) so people don't feel like they're getting shafted going to exactly 80 every time. But how do 4* characters work with the "guaranteed every 10 rolls" bit? If you fail 9 in a row, on that 10th roll do you have 99.3% chance to get a 4*, like you get a normal roll and if it's not a 5* or 4* you get a 4*?
>>
>>1471848
I don't think you've been in contact with normies for many years, bro.
Not only can't they differentiate between asians, but asians are also quite low on the annoyances list because they tend to keep quiet unlike the hordes of shitskins that infest the west.
>>
>>1471793
What's her characterization like? Edge (considering berserker gameplay) or moeblob?

>>1471850
Pretty much.
>>
>>1471848
>normies literally make fun of chinks all the time
Yeah, maybe if they're 50+ chuds
>>
>>1471857
It's kinda funny, no one ever talks about this but it's hard for Asians to tell the difference between a european and a middle eastern/jew (assuming they're not wearing something obvious like a kippah or hijab).
>>
>>1471702
Ah the legendary fujobucks. It's like the gold at the end of the rainbow.
>>
File: 1715731939234390.jpg (1.51 MB, 2148x1072)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
1.0 characters
>>
>>1471979
I want a third female body type (but not a gremlin)
>>
>>1471985
theres no hebe type, didnt noticed till they made that comparisson. Medium sized females are the most popular genshin type too, they better add some
>>
>>1471857
ever notices chinese companies in the west westernize names and eevrything? unless you read the label you would know this, are we pretending now that americans love chinese names and culture? lmao the media is blaming china and russia for everything 24/7, they banned tiktok literally 2 weeks ago.
>>
>>1472050
>the media is blaming china and russia for everything 24/7, they banned tiktok literally 2 weeks ago
Sorry oldfag that's boomer issue, gacha are played mostly zoomers who don't give a shit about /pol/ brainrot
>>
is it easy to mod this game?
>>
>>1472064
gachas are played by people above 25 retard, games now are mostly adults, zoomers are in valorant fortnite and other shit they dont do gachas, if you have gone outside like you claim you would know gacha conventions are literally full of 30y olds and same with cosplay events
>>
what's the multiplayer like?
>>
>>1472141
same as genshit
>>
They really ruined the tomboy by making her wet herself as soon as she sees you. It ruins the experience of hanging out with her and being a bro with her knowing she is just another slut. There will never be a "I'm a girl too you know!" climax why even play this game?
>>
>tomboyfags
>>
>>1472050
The average citizen doesn't give a shit about China, bro. You're the only one who has chinks living in his mind rent free 24/7. The fuck did they even do to you?
>>
>>1471979
All looks the same
>>
>>1471680
Of course it's real, the great satan has his hand sin everything. The suffering will only end when womens voting rights are taken away.
>>
>>1471769
Not it actually runs ungodly well, I don't know how they did it. The game ran like shit for me at launch but now it's the best running game on my pc. Be aware the first 9 chapters of the story are really bad. The 10th starts to get interesting and then I heard they fired the writer and got someone new and made a shitload of money on some banner around that time because chapter 11 and onwards it's like a completely different game. The gameplay is better, the environments are better, the story is a million times better. There's actually a bit of voice acting, it's insane the quality level goes from a 4 to a 7 or 8.
>>
>>1472336
>9 chapters
How long is each chapter gameplay-wise?
>>
>>1472339
Very short, most missions are drop in, one or two lines of dialog say "go find x or kill y", a blue line leads you where you need to go which is usually just down a short hallway. You kill one or two packs of mobs and it ends. Most of them take 2-3 minutes tops. Each chapter is about 10 of those with some story sections sprinkled in between. I powered through the first 5 chapters in a couple of hours.
None of the enemies are challenging and they give you powerful trial characters to use so you don't even need to gacha. Just use whoever you like.
>>
>>1472336
>I heard they fired the writer and got someone new
The same writer as WuWa btw >>1464860
>>
>>1471979
they told me WWs had more diverse body types lmao they got only 2 cm on now, they diversify more the males, they are trully making a fujo game aint it
>>
>>1453159
they need to give him his open chest back, desu
>>
>>1471979
i thought the really buff wuwa guy was an npc?
>>
>>1472374
It lacks hag model, but I guess people would feel inadequate if Mrover is shorter than the hags. They need to keep Mrover and Frover the same height too.
>>
>>1472155
>he doesn't like friendly touchy girls who are open to sex
i forget that this site is mostly populated by unironic incels
>>
>>1470694
Yes every character will be for (You)
>>
File: Jiyan.jpg (339 KB, 1053x2048)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
I hope I won't have to spend too much on Jiyan + his signature weapon.
>>
>>1472391
Sluts are a dime a dozen. If you were really a sex haver you'd have already gotten tired of them.
>>
>>1472404
lolmao
>>
>>1471979
all the dudes look like sluts with maybe the red-haired guy being an exception. nice
>>
>>1472387
Ithey only have hag models and 2 gremlins, are you retarded?
>>
Are banners always limited like Genshin?
>>
>>1472463
i assume, it's a bit of an industry standard at this point, and they're copying hoyo games in a lot of ways
>>
File: 1715003419622416.jpg (124 KB, 674x720)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Do we know how much value the monthly pass gives? Should I buy it on launch to ensure Yinlin or am I going to be able to get her without it? Anyone did the math yet?
>>
>>1472525
It's a 1:1 genshin ripoff so do the math
>>
>>1472527
What a shitpost, do you have a source of the balance of currencies in.game being the same?
>>
>>1472537
NTA but the rolls cost 160 and the dailies give 60, we dont know much but they did copy some numbers 1:1, it even has 200 rolls in the first patch from doing all the explorations/story/achievements, just like the first patch of genshin
>>
Will this game give out weapon tickets at all or are they once again the realm of whales only?
>>
What happened to the generals on /vg/?
>>
>>1471690
tof, the only playable character is (you)
>>
>>1472463
besides being a genshit clone, kuro also does that everything-is-limited approach in PGR. so it's quite likely.
>>
Do the protagonists have a canon name? I know their title is Rover.
>>
>>1472607
It died because noone is playing the game yet.
>>
>>1472627
Pgr isnt like that, standard banner has every single character available a patch after they come out, the limited banners are 100% guarantee but the rerun banners with 70% guarantee also have every single previous character available if you lose the 70/30
>>
File: loli.jpg (156 KB, 850x850)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Verina and Encore look great, the other girls look pretty boring, hope I can get both early in the game.
If I have to play with the shota or some edgy faggot I'll probably uninstall.
>>
>>1472644
Both lolis are available as your guaranteed pick, you'll have to get lucky to get the second one though
>>
>>1472644
reroll till you get 1 and pick the other one with the guarantee
>>
>>1469460
Please respond
>>
>>1472607
Nobody gives a shit about it anymore.
>>
>>1472670
Someone said that adding dots to your email works for salting. They might add a guest login on launch though, we don't know yet.
>>
>>1472679
It doesn't. https://www.prydwen.gg/wuthering-waves/guides/reroll
>>
>>1472607
the only WWs thread is bashing on genshin not even about the game, this game will die in a month lmao the community is more focused on defeating genshin than the game itself
>>
File: 1789372401978888.webm (3.96 MB, 1080x1080)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB WEBM
BASED DEVS
>>
>>1472646
>>1472649
Is the selector gacha replacing the 50-roll guarantee for a 5-star gacha? or will be both available?
>>
>>1472719
reddit is losing their minds over it, glad we are entering a renaissance of fanservice with the revival of snowbreak and the popularity of AP
>>
>>1472719
why the fuck do her titties start directly under her armpits lmfao, these modelers need to learn some basic human biology
>>
File: sElkkm4nSC.png (151 KB, 330x205)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>1472766
>titties start directly under her armpits
And your point is Mr. Anatomyfag?
>>
Why did they give her tits? Now I have to simultaneously masturbate and pretend to be mad to impress my feminist friends.
>>
>>1472729
kek nice bait
>>
>>1472719
still weak, even hanying in pgr shows more tits than this
>>
>>1472719
Big tits are nice. Realistically bouncy tits are nice. Those tits move like water balloons, not blobs of human fat.
>>
>>1472766
Thats where they start, you can see theres a tiny gap and then they start, thats how they are irl

>>1472829
>Realistically bouncy tits are nice
You dont think this. Of course they dont have a special physics system just for the tits, they use the same floatieness that they have for hair and clothes, it wont look perfect, but its better than stiffness.
>>
File: 415520.jpg (526 KB, 3450x2550)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
>>1472766
>>
>>>/v/676492107
>>
Does this game have 120 fps
>>
File: p53azz8zwgxc1.png (2.26 MB, 1440x2560)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
>>1471015
Just choose whichever cost 3 of the starter 5 star you plan on running and ask if you need a 5 star weblink code
I have like half of these
>>
>>1472888
Yellow cost 3*
Sorry
>>
>>1471803
What kinda looney juice are you sipping?
>>
>>1472766
t. only ever looked at granma's extremely saggy tits
>>
the fact that the strongest character in the game so far is only that strong specifically because she's just a genshin-tier character that swaps in, uses e, uses q, and swaps out, is really emblematic of how poorly thought out this game's design is.
>>
>>1473044
explain
>>
>>1472888
I don't play these games, why is element% better than atk%? Looking at some of the details it looks like all your damage is elemental?
>>
I'm leaking so hard thinking about the datamine, bros...
>>
>>1473103
What datamine, sis?
>>
File: 1715013941189738.jpg (93 KB, 1439x811)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>1473103
Spill the tea, sis
>>
>>1473049
I suppose its more valuable cuz there isnt a lot of buffs that gives you element % compared to the vast buffs in atk % you could get somewhere
>>
>>1473122
Stop calling me that.
I just meant the shit they post on encore.moe and what they'll add when the preload goes up. That's when we can really get into the meat and semen of it all.
>>
>>1473134
>encore.moe
lol
lmao
>>
>>1473046
blonde loli is literally better benner with barbara e6, she can revive like barbara does but with 5 min less cd, heal and buff characters without being on the field, shes one of the top picks and is from standard, shes by far the most useful characted lmao
>>
>>1473049
It's basically the same as Honkai Star Rail where elemental damage % multipliers scale larger than the generic atk%

>If you have a 10% ATK piece, your ATK will be 1200. Your normal attack will thus do 600, 50% of 1200.

>If you have a 10% elemental damage piece instead, your normal will do (0.5*1100)*1.1=605 damage.
>>
>>1473157
Retard
>>
>>1473173
???
Go ahead and explain how I'm wrong then?
>>
>>1473178
Formula is add the same buff then multiply everything.
>>
>>1473182
Yeah, and? Did you think those numbers I put up there were accurate or something? It's just an example dude. Elemental % gives you atk % buff AND a bonus 10% damage on top of that
>>
>>1473187
You are retarded 10% elemental is no more stronger than 10% attack.
>>
>>1473157
if you have bonus 10% atk bonus and 10% element bonus the dmg would be exactly the same wdym
>>
>>1473189
I did the test rn with the formula and yeah its the fking same
>>
>>1473178
Dmg --> Base * Res * Bonus
base --> Attr * Mv% + Flatdmg + FlatBonus
attr ---> (atkWeap + atkChar) * (1 + atkbonus)+flatatkbonus

Bonus---> Dmgbonus * SpecialDmg * Crit* DmgAmplif

DmgBonus ---> (1+DmgBonusG + DmgBonusType + DmgBonusElement)

Do it yourself, 10% atk bonus and 10% bonus Element does the same. ANOTHER THING IS that in terms of balance the bonus element is better as weapons and stats use to give atk buffs
>>
>>1472155
I like friendly girls who are comfortable with being sexy.
>>
>>1473200
elemental % is calculated in dmgbonus, atk% is not
>>
>>1473229
Yes, and? gbait
>>
File: formula.png (32 KB, 816x133)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>1473049
It's multiplicative with ATK. pic related
Elemental damage falls under DMGBonus here.
>>
>>1473243
that's Keqing Mains dmg formula tho, for Genshin
>>
>>1473245
>implying WW copied everything BUT the damage formula
lmao
I'm 99% certain that it is exactly the same, minus elemental reaction part.
>>
>>1473246
99% certain it is indeed not certain
>>
>>1473243
The only thing I'm getting from this is that the element modifier applies to both base atk modified by % and flat atk. Maybe I'm a brainlet but surely there are lots of situations where they're going to be identical?
>>
File: calc.png (201 KB, 930x751)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>1473248
You can play around with this calculator https://genshin-center.com/calculator
Try changing %ATK and elemental DMG bonuses, or with flat ATK added, you will clearly see why elemental% is more important.
>>
>>1473275
Basically then as long as you have any flat attack at all, which you'll always have some, element will be better and because everything else afterwards is also multiplicative the difference is magnified. They try to balance this in game by making +%ATK a bigger value than +%Ele but it's not enough to make up for it.
>>
This dude using Genshin Formula as legit source of calculation for Wuthering. People are already considering a new dmg formula exclusively for WuWa and you are enough of a retard to not check it out or consider it
>>
>>1473298
>a new dmg formula exclusively for WuWa
Post it then.
>>
>>1473298
I haven't played Genshin, my original post was >>1473049 wundering why element was better. Obviously the calculations might be completely unrelated but I just wanted to know where it came from.
>>
>>1473299
I did ????????? part of it, there is a pdf of it
>>1473200
proof
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13qnXHTMqW033Mi85NCBs1aJYG8HGXVrX/view
>>
>>1473301
The only thing I see why element is better is that 1. It gives another source of buff to the formula, better having it than not
2. It is less common than atk buffs so it would give the balance for a theoretical cap, just that.
3. Misc situations, example boss element res or certain character in the future.
>>
>>1473303
So it's multiplicative with ATK, same as Genshin.
>>
So is there a consensus or tierlist on who are the best chars for release rerolling
>>
>>1473315
Can't you select the beginner 5* you get? Surely the only thing you'd reroll for is the limited character?
>>
>>1473334
>not rerolling for a 5* in addition to your free one
ngmi
>>
Is the game launching with only one region?
>>
I can't be bothered watching any gameplay videos
>Is the ultimate meter shared or does each character have their own?
>Can you switch without the switch meter being full? (You switch without the in/out skills happening)
>With parry and iframe dodge are good players essentially unkillable?
>>
>>1473338
I'm going to get lucky rolls so I don't need to go to the effort.
>>
>>1473338
rerolling is dead on arrival on this game anon, is so tedious you may as well buy it cheap from a chink, you make more money in that time frame
>>
>>1473370
>is so tedious you may as well buy it cheap from a chink,
FUCK
THAT

I bought a genshin acc and I regret it every day. Unless a friend offers me an encore acc for cheap, I'll reroll for her myself
>>
>>1473350
I can't be bothered answering.
>>
>>1473370
I have more fun with the rerolling process than the actual game 99% of the time. I am mentally ill.
>>
>>1473315
Bruh it's 1.0 all the characters are going to be powercrept anyway just roll for whoever you like
>>
File: uwuwa.png (58 KB, 516x648)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>1473313
In the PDF he linked (which we will assume to be true), it literally proves you correct depending on the circumstance and not him. The damage formula is nearly identical to Genshin, except for the Resistances part. Even then, it's the enemy DEF calculation that affects it. The parts that you can actually build your characters for remain the same.
I don't know how much BaseATK+WeaponATK or bonus DMG% you get in Wuthering Waves, but let's say it's 1100, your base attack is 600, and you start at 46.6% bonus damage.

10% ATK
X = (1100+600*0.1) * 1.466 = 1700

10% more DMG bonus
Y = 1100 * (1.466+0.1) = 1722

Note that I can safely ignore the other terms that remain the same for comparison because what we're comparing is Y/X. Since everything else is a multiplicator that is the same, it would just divide to result in 1 anyway.
Obviously, if you have less ATK, ATK% starts to become better than DMG%. More DMG% is better when you have a lot of ATK.
>>
>>1473371
i got one for cheap and didnt have problems with it, did you get it from a non repuable seller? it was legit 15 bucks for raiden nahida and mona with all the good 4*s, no problems since you can unlink and change all the names anyway, the thing is many accounts are superior to rerolling because they can have 2 characters that you cant roll at the same time, even had pets from old events that cant be obtained anymore, i got one from arknights too and was stacked with mats, the account was like 3y old chinese just have so many you can get lucky and get a bank for your buck
>>
>>1473455
I started at launch
Like first week of launch
All the launch chars got creeped insanely fast but I'm still stuck as chink12455 and hoyo doesnt want to let me change my name

Unless a friend gives me a deal, i'm rerolling that shit myself.
>>
>>1473456
oh that explains a lot yeah at launch we still dont know what will get powercreeped but still 5 bucks for a cheap 1 5* pick may be fine, youll not be able to change emails it seems so making 50 emails will be a royal pain in the ass for rerolling, supposedly is like 30-40min per reroll on WWs
>>
I just want a good casual game I can multiplayer with bwos.
>>
>>1473471
>Kurogame
>casual
Try the games from other companies bwo
>>
>>1473471
Unironically play an mmo
>>
I just want a bad hardcore skinner box I can play alone without my sisters.
>>
>>1473492
I already do
I need more
>>
>>1473491
Pgr is super casual, team building is straight forward with no variation, and the memories (or relics if you are a genshitter) mostly dont have randomized stats. And if you are high level enough you can also avoid dodging and parrying at all. Its one of the most casual gacha games unless you intentionally knee cap yourself
>>
calcharo sex
>>
File: 1687374441428168.jpg (411 KB, 1080x1920)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>1473529
This but Yuanwu
>>
File: 1715899808584815.jpg (146 KB, 808x1024)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
How's the pandering in this game so far? BA tier or FGO tier?
>>
>>1473610
blue archive literally put me to sleep and I woke up with my phone battery at 5%
how does anyone unironically get through that game's essays and enjoy it? gameplay is autobattle crap too so you don't even have to think about when to use your ults
>>
File: 1689340007411689.jpg (2.44 MB, 1920x4265)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB JPG
>>1473610
>>
>>1473619
I wanna fuck them both. Yes, I'm straight
>>
>>1473620
based
>>
Can I play this game female only?
Is guarantee banner thing is 1 time only?
>>
Gayer genshin, amazing
>>
File: 1701607571454828.png (3 MB, 1920x1080)
3 MB
3 MB PNG
They just announced Jihnsi, most likely playable.
>>
>>1473638
Yes but unlike Genshin everyone is unapologetically for (You). In Genshin only Paimon and your sister are for (You).
>>
am i going to cope or am i going to hope..
the waves are wuthering in 5 days and I DON'T KNOW IF I'M GONNA COPE OR I'M GONNA HOPE
>>
>>1473638
eh after what happened with clorinde Oyohim can take their 3 secs of infusion memes and shove them up their asses.
>>
>>1473644
>Another chink
Skip
>>
>>1473675
The second region will be a different kind of chink region. You will roll for jade beauties and you will like it.
>>
>>1473676
I will just roll Danjin weapon
>>
so why is it gone from playstore?
>>
>>1473678
But Danjin is a chink...
>>
>>1473680
Yes but she is young and cute
>>
File: 1700837070571235.png (782 KB, 850x850)
782 KB
782 KB PNG
>>1473684
Jihnsi is also young and cute!
>>
File: sc.jpg (188 KB, 1080x2054)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>1473679
My guess is that google found out about the problematic titty physics >>1472719 and told Kuro to increase age rating from 12+ to 18+, or change the female designs.
>>
>>1473700
I hope so. That boobs physics was atrocious.
>>
>>1473689
>Twintail
>Cute
Shit taste
>>
>>1473644
Is she the first banner?
>>
>>1473711
Probably 3rd banner after Jiyan and Yinlin
>>
>>1473710
The gayest post of the day.
>>
>>1473644
Is this the Ayaka of WuWa?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.