[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712796264911114.png (375 KB, 676x760)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>experimental sub-series set into the past to cover nations' historical events as took place in the Pokémon world before any Pokémon League, before the concept of trainers was even well known, in an adventure which version-based diferences are a choice you make in-game during a playthrough (rather than when you buy the game) and that lets you obtain and evolve all pokemon on your own without need of trading
Screw remakes, this has to be defacto way to revisit older regions from now on. New Legends game every gen please
>>
>>55776428
These are prequels passed off as remakes but hey I'll take it.
>>
>>55776428
>he thinks z-a takes place in the past
retard patternfag alert
>>
>>55776530
In what world is PLA a remake?
>>
>>55776428
This post makes way too many assumptions. We don't know what time ZA is set in and we don't know if it will still let you evolve trademons with an item.
>>
>>55776550
It’s not did you read what I wrote?
>>
>Legends ZA
>Past

How is that confirmed
>>
File: 1705613955160957.png (582 KB, 750x750)
582 KB
582 KB PNG
>he's still trying
You aren't allowed here, futurecuck. No (You)s for you
>>
>>55776551
They told us the exact timeframe for its setting, you dumb cunts just want to ignore it because "muh wireframe", ignoring that's a visualisation of the contained blueprints.
>>
>>55776538
>>55776551
>>55776718
you guys played xy, right? i know it wasn't that good but there was that whole three millennia old war part in there, should remember that at least because that was actually interesting. even if you didn't, "legends" is not a subtitle for a future project.
>>
>>55776748
That was just AZ nuking Paldea though, not really deep or needing to be explored.
>>
>>55776428
The BDSP + PLA scenario is objectively the best possible outcome (BDSP just got fucked over by a short timeline, being the first game developed by ILCA, and being based on DP which were already rough). A cheap, low-effort, faithful remake for those who want to experience the original on current hardware paired alongside an interesting and ambitious Legends title for the same region is just perfect. Hoping we get XY remakes by ILCA announced this summer. And hopefully they go back and do Johto or Unova next gen.
>>55776538
They already confirmed it takes place in the past, dumbass
>>55776718
Publicly confirmed on social media. Go look for yourself.
>>
>>55776795
>They already confirmed it takes place in the past
[citation needed]

>>55776748
> there was that whole three millennia old war part in there
So? It has nothing to do with Z-A.
>>
>>55776781
>>55776799
what else would it be about then? i mean i guess you could do an original story in theory but gf is way too lazy for that these days.
>>
>>55776748
I'm replaying Y, I don't remember anything in the game
>>
>>55776804
>what else would it be about then?
Upgrading Lumiose City. Did you pay attention to the trailer at all or are you just trying to force your fanfic patternfaggotry?
>>
>>55776826
i didn't even watch it retard because there's no good games anymore but what does "upgrading a city" even mean? either way, how is that a "legend"? i'll give you that it's a lame idea for a plot thus befitting modern gamefreak, but it also would be an original story so this cancels out eachother's laziness. give me the actual proof it's about that.
>>
>>55776804
The first one was about God, maybe this one won't have a crazy plot and it's just seeing life as it would usually be in this world wholly within Poke Paris.
>>
>>55776844
>what does upgrading a city even mean
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haussmann%27s_renovation_of_Paris

Large sections of Paris were demolished and rebuilt by Napoleon III, changing the map of the city, and I am 99% sure Lumiose City is going to parallel this, it's a very well known and important part of Paris's history.
>>
>>55776844
>how is that a "legend"?

Probably because there is the legend of Zygarde(?)
You know, something related to LEGENDARY Pokemon
>>
>>55776933
The futurecuck is under the impression that if the new game used real historical events for its legend like the previous one did it would be "exactly the same game as before" and thus the "legend" must be in the future. Don't apply logic to him.
>>
>>55776864
>he first one was about God
This one is about the balancer of life and death tho
>>
>>55777562
No? L: A's plot was "Seek out all pokémon" the events that occured in Hisui were secondary to that aim, as evidenced by the story missions continuing on past "beat Volo" to "Face Arceus in the Hall of Origin".
>>
>>55776428
>Screw remakes
that was always true about everything, you were just so brainfucked by consooming that you forgot. remakes/remasters are lazy slop
>>
And here I am, just eating popcorn while watching you guys argue about Past vs. Future, when it’s just going to be the present/post XY Lumiose, because their failing electrical grid/solar based Power Plant structure, shows the cities aging structure needing upgrades, because of power problems.
>>
>>55776795
>The BDSP + PLA scenario is objectively the best possible outcome (BDSP just got fucked over by a short timeline, being the first game developed by ILCA, and being based on DP which were already rough). A cheap, low-effort, faithful remake for those who want to experience the original on current hardware paired alongside an interesting and ambitious Legends title for the same region is just perfect.
This.
>>
>>55776781
Should've nuked Galar TBQH
>>
It's a barebones sequel about Zygarde showing up to calm down all the wild Pokemon that were never in XY's Lumiose City. A prequel wouldn't be *that* different, but it wouldn't allow AZ to do much (he was useless in XY). Xerneas and Yveltal are supposed to have been dormant for 700 years, too.

This game does not deserve being discussed for so long until release. It's a stopgap title, nothing more. Hopefully it will give Game Freak ideas about incorporating a big city into a bigger game.
>>
>>55779673
This isn't true btw. XY has two tales of the legendary pokemon of the game, one about 3000 years ago and another one about 800 years ago. Never in the game is implied these are the only times they have been around in the whole region's history, they just have these two samples of the myth for you.
>>
>>55777816
That's the vibe I get from the footage too. Everything looks so modern I can only imagine it being set in, like, the 80s or the 2030's at most.
>>
>>55779673
>It's a stopgap title
It's not a rehash though kid. THEY'RE stop-gaps, literally the same game SLIGHTLY different and sold for full price because "kids are fucking idiots so they'll buy it".
>>
>>55777816
>>55779747
>this is what teenagers think the setting actually is
>>
>>55776428
yes, we need less content and shitty gameplay on top of the disgustingly ugly visuals!
pokeniggers are literal cattle
>>
>>55776795
>bdsp le good!
nice one, r/pokemoncirclejerk
>>
>>55779673
kek
>>
>>55779781
And you were the fatted calf that helped take us here kid.
That's the fucking hilarious thing - drone retard kids drive the brand, always have. And drone retard kids eat it up blind because of the cartoony magical monsters. At this stage, they're getting the toddler age kids invested in their IP, to shape them into good little consumers by time they hit 7 to fully induct them into a lifetime of supporting Pokémon.
But you zoomie bastards just CAN'T take responsibility for that and blame everything else as a result. Without you and your gen blindly buying in, we might have been able to enact change. Sadly, you propagated the meme, showing them they didn't need to care for us.
>>
>>55779781
Reminder that PLA has a battle tower and SV does not.
>>
>>55777816
>post XY Lumiose
But that's literally the timeframe that futurefags claim the game will have.
The argument was never about "decades/centuries in the future vs. decades/centuries in the past", it was "a few years after XY vs. the same time period as PLA and IRL Paris rennovation (late 1800s)".
So even though you may think you're an enlightened neutralist, you're siding with futurefags on that one.
>>
>>55779781
LA has objectively the best experience catching and finding pokemom ever
>>
>>55779891
It's the safari zone, if the safari zone was actually good.
>>
>>55779841
PvP is better than battle towers rigged bullshit
>>
>>55780591
>unbalanced farce that only exists to shill CHARIZARD forms and the FOTM shillmons is better than a battle tower
Retarf
>>
>>55776428
Hopefully it goes the way of Mystery Dungeon and dies soon
>>
remakes are pahsed out since BDSP wasn't well recieved
>>
>>55777647
he's talking about ZA, about zygarde. like, the pokémon that balances life and death?
>>
>>55779673
>sequel to their most critically acclaimed game in like 15 years
>"it's a stopgap title"
lol, no. legends is 100% a new main series for pokémon.
>>
>>55780975
>like that thing that didn;'t happen in the games ever
real-world inspiration does NOT colour pokémon presentation though. And officially, it's never once stated to be "the balance of life and death", just that it'll fuck up anything and anyone that destroys its ecosystem.
You cunts can't read or yis just spent 11 years huffing your own farts to start thinking your shit's canon?
>>
>>55780605
>shill Charizard
How? Charizard is fucking useless in comp without megas.
>>
>>55781176
it literally is the third legendary in the trio featuring the pokémon of life and the pokémon of death, never you mind the obvious theming, all you need to figure it out is common sense. balancing life and death IS maintaining the ecosystem.
>>
>>55781176
Ah yes, the balance pokemon of the trio which includes the pokemon of birth and creation and the pokemon of death and destruction is obviously not balancing life in its role of protector of the ecosystems
>>
>>55781269
but anon, they didn't finish with zygarde's story, so how can you expect a pokemon fan to be forced to figure something that gamefreak doesn't directly tell them
>>
>>55781269
>>55781340
And if your fanfic was supported by the canon, Game Freak would have mentioned that.
Sadly, it wasn't and Zygarde-Complete's appearance in Alola tied into the UB crisis throwing ITS ecosystems into disarray, almost as if Game Freak have their own canon they're intending on telling.
It's not rocket science here.
>>
>>55781376
>the trio is life, death, and balance
>balance between what?
>NOTHING, SHUT UP! FANFIC!!!
it's not rocket science indeed. see you in ZA, dork.
>>
>>55781405
Indeed we will XYgote.
>>
>>55781405
Also:
>"NUUUUUUU, YUOR MENT TUO TAEK MUH DELUSION CANON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Next time, sit and cool down 10 minutes before replying., You're clearly still too immature to reply without sounding a kiddy bitch.
>>
Hoenn trio better be in the game. Groudon and Kyogre literally feed off earth's energy to go Primal, which is straight up compared to megaevolution in ORAS
>>
File: 1713917059002.png (1.87 MB, 1999x1120)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>55781412
>>55781439
right, you got so heated you made this embarrassing double reply but i'm the mad one. lol
>>
>>55782364
>"n-no u"
Still needing nappyrash I see. Take the teachings I gave you, meditate on them a day or two then try and implement them into your life going forward, it's the only way you'll grow. By admitting you don't know it all, even if you like acting like you do.
>>
>>55781917
All megas and primals should be in desu, not only megas of pokemon found in Kalos
>>
>>55776538
It takes place during the founding if a major city that is already built in XY. It's in the past, just not the ancient past like OP thinks.
>>
>>55781439
The irony of this post being fucking demented and also not being 10 minutes from the last post is delicious.
>>
>>55783510
It's in a renovation lf Lumiose, not the founding, and OP says nothing about ancient past. Both games take place in the 1900s
>>
File: 1698800346933266.png (1.36 MB, 736x878)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>55783517
Bro everyone realized you are retarded, move on and we will forget, keep trying and we will keep laughing
>>
>>55784391
Its the founding. Cope.
>>
>>55785292
We know it's not the founding because it's explicitly said to be a renovation. It's between the present and the founding.
>>
>>55776538
>>55783510
>>55785292
>>55785319
Z-A is obviously inspired by the 19th century renovation of Paris much like Arceus was inspired by the 19th century colonization of Ezo
>>
File: 1701099432144101.png (1.49 MB, 1000x1416)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>55785360
>Z-A is obviously [canon]
YUP
>>
Schizo theory: The Hisui Ribbon obtainable only in PLA confers the title “of the Distant Past”, if we get a ribbon exclusive to Z-A would it be weird for the title to refer to the past again?
>>
>>55785060
>everyone
>we
aww poor schizo can't tell the voices in his head from reality </3
>>
>>55776428
why would game freak not want to print money?
>>
>>55776538
>retard patternfag
If anything, a patternfag would make the argument that the game is taking place in the future because:

PLA (Past) > SV (Past and Future) > LZA (Future)
>>
>>55776748
That doesn't say anything about the setting of the game.
There's also the whole "Paris rebuild" thing, but they could just set that in the future.
Nothing really guarantees at what point in time the game will take place, but I personally hope it's the future so that the Legends game are able to take place at any point, I think it would be way more interesting that way.
>>
>>55784391
The reason people think it takes place in the past is because the premise shares similarities with the Haussman renovation of Paris in the mid 1800's. I think that's the most reasonable guess, with the available information; especially because it would put the timing around the same time as PLA.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haussmann%27s_renovation_of_Paris
>>
>>55785974
There's nothing that says it can't be moved to the future.
There's simply no information to say that it will 100% take place in the past.
I'd say the only piece of evidence to suggest it, is the title sound being the same as PLA.
>>
>>55785992
>There's nothing that says it can't be moved to the future.
No but I'm explaining to you why it makes sense for someone to believe it takes place in the past.

>There's simply no information to say that it will 100% take place in the past.
Likewise could be said about it taking place in the future, so what's the point of this reply?

>I'd say the only piece of evidence to suggest it, is the title sound being the same as PLA.
Then you're choosing to ignore the historical renovation of Paris, which took place during the events of PLA, as reasonable evidence. That's a you problem.
>>
>>55786016
>No but I'm explaining to you why it makes sense for someone to believe it takes place in the past.
I agree, but I'm just saying that we can't say that for sure.

>Likewise could be said about it taking place in the future, so what's the point of this reply?
Just pointing out that we can't say it for sure.

>Then you're choosing to ignore the historical renovation of Paris, which took place during the events of PLA
See, right here. You're stating this as fact, when it is not. Like I said earlier, they could simply place the renovation in the future, we don't know for sure.

My problem with your comments, it's that you're acting like these theories of yours are fact, when they are not.
>>
>>55786036
>I agree, but I'm just saying that we can't say that for sure.
Why are you replying to me to tell me that? I never claimed it's for sure. Only a turbo mega autist would fail to understand that this is just people making predictions based on limited data.

>You're stating this as fact, when it is not
You're autistic. It is a fact that the Haussmann renovation went from the 1850's to the 1920's. PLA takes heavy inspiration from the Meiji Era, which is between the 1860's and the 1910's. That puts the two events squarely in the same historical era, which is strong possible evidence for the game being inspired by the Haussmann renovation.

>My problem with your comments, it's that you're acting like these theories of yours are fact, when they are not.
Your actual problem is your crippling developmental disability which gives you the inability to communicate with regular people.
>>
File: 1696156384633961.jpg (25 KB, 369x364)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>55785493
>thinks everyone who disagrees with him is the same guy
>calls others schizos
KEK
>>
File: 1691203310630880.jpg (191 KB, 750x750)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
Don't make me tap the sign
>>
>>55786065
>Why are you replying to me to tell me that? I never claimed it's for sure.
>It takes place during the founding if a major city that is already built in XY. It's in the past, just not the ancient past like OP thinks.
This is you stating it as fact. You should have started the sentence with, "According to my fanfiction..."
>>
>>55781349
it's asking too much, i know, but i like to have faith in people. mistakenly, sometimes
>>
>>55786338
link to your fanfiction?
>>
>>55786295
Please locate where I stated any of my predictions are guaranteed to come true. Ironically you're probably arguing with the one person ITT who isn't willing to fight and die on the hill of their Pokemon game prediction, based on limited information.
>>
>>55786295
>just not in the ancient past like OP thinks
Ancient is not a synonym for "old" like you think it is.
>>
>>55786462
I honestly don’t get what made you so hostile.
My only point in all of this was that we can’t say anything for sure. We’re basing predictions and discussions over nothing.
>>
>>55776428
it sets place in the future you retard
look at the letters
it's fucking obvious
>>
>>55786508
>I honestly don’t get what made you so hostile.
Because you specifically went out of your way to reply to me to explain your whole theory on for-sure predictions, when I specifically never made one. I'm not even that hostile outside of mild annoyance, I think you're probably autistic and lack the ability to differentiate between theorizing and predicting.
>>
File: 1693870267649161.png (64 KB, 250x200)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>55786513
>it's the future, retard, look at the Z stylized after a creature older than humankind and the A stylized after a 3000 year old weapon
>>
>>55786552
>Because you specifically went out of your way to reply to me to explain your whole theory on for-sure predictions
It's not a theory.
>when I specifically never made one
Wrong, you wrote "It takes place during the founding if a major city that is already built in XY. It's in the past, just not the ancient past like OP thinks."
>I think you're probably autistic and lack the ability to differentiate between theorizing and predicting
There is nothing in "It takes place during the founding if a major city that is already built in XY. It's in the past, just not the ancient past like OP thinks." that says it's a theory or prediction.
In that sentence you are speaking as if those things are fact.
I think the real problem lies in the fact that English is probably not your first language and you're having trouble understanding words. I think that's fair, but no reason to insult people unwarranted.
>>
>>55786591
hurr durr we wuz kangs 3 gorillion years ago
anon, lmao lol even
>>
File: 1698067664717280.png (1.64 MB, 1161x672)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>55786217
Okay, but can you explain to the class why there's a girl in modern clothes using a literal smartphone in the video?
>>
>>55786705
DELET
>>
I'm almost done with black 2 and will be starting xy soon. I can't want to get in on this shitposting.
>>
>>55786667
>There is nothing in "It takes place during the founding if a major city that is already built in XY. It's in the past, just not the ancient past like OP thinks." that says it's a theory or prediction.
>In that sentence you are speaking as if those things are fact.
Holy autism. inb4 you can't tell anons apart.
>>
What if I told you that it takes place in the present?
>>
>>55786705
She's sitting down at a Cafe table and drinking a glass of water. NEXT
>>
>>55786675
Did you even play XY? That machine is indeed 3000 year old, it's one of the oldest creations of Pokemon world's humankind we have ever seen
>>
>>55786705
>non defined clothes
>literally no smartphone visible, you can even see every finger of her hands and she's not holding one
What the fuck is this retard saying???
>>
>>55786675
Yes.
>>
>>55786705
>no smartphone
>she's not even looking at her hands
lmao
>>
File: 1687020636780597.webm (611 KB, 1280x720)
611 KB
611 KB WEBM
>>55786733
>>55786742
>>55786759
are you people retarded or something, you can even see her tapping the screen
>>
File: 1696337749766220.png (18 KB, 82x80)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>55786781
How can we see her tapping the screen when we can't see any screen?
This doesn't even look like the hands of a person tapping a phone's screen either
>>
>>55786722
That is some pretty heavy retardation you’re working with anon.
>>
>>55786781
>>55786785
it could be a penis
>>
>>55786788
You need someone to explicitly state that they're speaking an opinion. Kill yourself.
>>
>>55786781
is the screen in the room with us right now
>>
File: 1705507229915526.png (473 KB, 508x538)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
>>55786785
here, this should help
>>
>>55786846
finally, pokemon futa
>>
File: 1685723548925002.gif (336 KB, 255x184)
336 KB
336 KB GIF
>>55786818
>making so much shit up you even give her frekles
>>
>>55786852
she's cuter with freckles
>>
>>55776428
>New Legends game every gen please
I'm pretty sure that they will deliver on that, Legends games seem to be a permanent fixture.
>>
So is it a dick or a phone?
I am confused here.
>>
>the phone autist is here
Anyway, I wonder whose ancestor will be the Haussmann equivalent behind the renovations. LA was pretty weird with that stuff, like Charon ancestor was a shopkeeper, Volkner's was a merchant, Karen's is also there for some reason and it's an artist, etc etc so I guess it could be anyone, Clemon's ancestor, Korina's, Grant's..
>>
>game set 3 billion years in the past
>super advanced technology everywhere
>everyone is black
pls pokegods make this real
pls i beg you
>>
>>55786891
Never heard of dickphones?
>>
File: 1704246976214555.png (337 KB, 510x315)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>1800s japan game
>everyone wears traditional outfits fitted for the time, with an emphasis on how "strange" the MC's modern clothes are
>supposed 1800s france game
>all the characters we've seen are wearing modern clothes instead of anything you'd see during the haussmann renovtations
>>
File: 1711216007123347.png (1.51 MB, 736x1101)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>55786964
>1800
You are over 100 years off but nice try amigo
>>
File: 1698010250243564.png (706 KB, 1168x437)
706 KB
706 KB PNG
>>55786970
yep, this is what people wore in the 1800s in france! baseball caps, sneakers, ponytails, light jackets, etc
>>
>>55786802
Get fucked, faggot.
>>
>>55778393
>>55776795
Sand lands.
Only thing that fucked up bdsp was being directed by masuda. Funny how ILCA can make a better game when theyre not affiliated with pokemon which consistently makes shitty games despite ilca's involvement
>>
>>55786978
>keeps pushing the 1800 meme
>pretends caps didn't exist
>pretends ponytails didn't exist
>pretend any of those clothes are defined enough to have modern details that wouldn't exist generations ago
Okay I get the phone thing didn't work and you are trying with something else
Yikes
>>
>>55787018
You will learn to recognize the guy's pattern, he shows up in every ZA thread.
Just ignore
>>
>>55787018
show me one picture of anyone in the 1800s dressed anything like the woman in the drawing and i will concede defeat.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>55776428
>Kanto-themed Legends game
>Not based on when the supposed war took place
You know TPC is trying to write that shit out as much as they can while still pandering to the demographs still alive to remember that there WAS a war.
>>
>>55787040
Anon that was just world war II
>>
>>55776538
Who would call events that haven’t happened “legends”? Or even know about them for that matter
>>
>>55776933
Which would be in the past, no?
>>
>>55787162
The cope is that it's gonna be a legend later (obviously other games won't be a legend later because)
>>
I just wonder if we are getting an A legendary, or A forms or something
>>
the A is almost definitely the ultimate weapon
>>
>>55788474
meant for >>55788102
>>
>>55776428
I want a johto legends game that takes place when things like the bellsprout tower, ecruteak and the ilex shrine was at the height of their cultural significance. An actual pre-guns inspired japan, make in heian period inspired, or even earlier.
Johto is a region that screams of the transition between the mystical world of superstition and nature workship into the modern world, so give us some insight into the regionvs cultural past.
Please gamefreak, I beg of you, don't fuck that up.
>>
The Legends in this case will be about the legendary pastfag meltdown when the game is revealed to take place after XY
>>
>>55788474
That's my guess too, the A even looks like the weapon, but they could still shoehorn an Z legendary
>>
>>55788556
>no pokeballs
Don't happening.
>>
>>55776530
how the fuck is PLA any kind of a remake, dumbass?
>>
>>55786817
>AHAHAH GUYS! GUYS!! SHE SAID THE MEME AHAHAHHA
>>
>>55789074
id rather have it in the future because sycamore is suppose to be an expert on mega evo and theyd undo the entire XY game if his work is null and voided by having mega in the past, controllable.

i hope this is the second time we get a direct continuation of a game, i hope its an AU timeline where lysandre won, and i hope we get more prof sycamore being a simp.

these things of course will never happen
his work will get retconned
and it will be addled with performance issues, DEI bullshit, and we'll only get 1 more legends game after it if we're lucky because they wont realize they just need to go back to the classic formula instead of whatever the fuck theyre doing now....
>>
>>55790784
NTA but LA is clearly making obvious parallels to DP as GF own pseudo-remake. Obviously it's not a literal, real remake, but it's the real "return to Sinnoh and remember what you experienced there many years ago" of gen 8.
>>
>>55791766
If they are not remaking a game it's not a remake...
>>
>>55791816
Like I said, it's NOT a real remake, but
>Dialga and Palkia got new forms
>Dialga/Palkia is the final boss and Giratina is the post-game boss
>generations introduced later are acknowledged
>protagonists with designs inspired in the gen 4 ones
>looks kinda similar to SwSh (visually)
>story repeats itself but with some changes (fights the Galaxy Team, meet the lake trio, the red chain is forged and used on Dialga/Palkia, dimensions almost break at Mt. Coronet, crazy autist tries to reset the world, etc)
It includes what GF would have added for the real DP remake, had they done one. It's a replacement for a proper GF remake, and I hope it's the new norm now
>>
Pokemon without pokeballs sounds fucking retarded.
Pokeballs were created by the human gods to enslave the pokemonsters.
>>
>>55791816
Like I said, it's NOT a real remake, but
>Dialga and Palkia got new forms
>Dialga/Palkia is the final boss and Giratina is the post-game boss
>generations introduced later are acknowledged
>protagonists with designs inspired in the gen 4 ones
>looks kinda similar to SwSh (visually)
>story repeats itself but with some changes (fights the Galaxy Team, meet the lake trio, the red chain is forged and used on Dialga/Palkia, dimensions almost break at Mt. Coronet, crazy autist tries to reset the world, etc)
It includes what GF would have added for the real DP remake, had they done one. It's a replacement for a proper GF remake, and I hope it's the new norm now
>>
>>55776428
I disagree. They should evolve from this too.
Remakes at the level of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were already perfection+. Yet they decided to evolve from it anyway and make something even greater.

However, if I have to be honest Legends Arceus isnt as good as I imagined a Sinnoh prequel would be. It is a prequel but the themes it touches are pretty insignificant, and besides very repetitive (such as the repetition of the same exact "everything happened in antiquity. now everyone forgor" as every single pokemon game...in a prequel)

Legends Z-A will talk about Lumiose city's creations. But...who cared? However it's yet to see if they'll do something better than Legends Arceus, I wouldn't mind actual prequels set in actual important events in Pokemon history (Volo's rebellion is insignificant compared to the disappearance of the Celestials as a whole, let alone Arceus's prehistory), or even new sequels.

Sure, Legends Arceus also added a big piece of history to Sinnoh, but it is solely human. It seems to be more of a human-based elaboration thing than Pokemon.
And even then, hearing in a prequel "these important human events...already happened", is very underwhelming.
>>
>>55790812
Gamefreak isnt handicapped like you though, they never "go back", and if they do they do so in the most innovative of ways, such as megaevolution itself, which however was also a perfect continuation of the lore already estabilished since gen 4 which evolved in gen 5.

Well, to be fair LGPE and BDSP were a "going back" thing, and in fact theyre the worst games in the series. Hoping to never happen again, but they were seen at Gamefreak's as a side secondary cash-grabbing irrelevant projects, which is why BDSP wasnt even developed by them lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.