[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 82553309_p0.png (899 KB, 768x768)
899 KB
899 KB PNG
Pokémon Unite is a 5v5 MOBA where your objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

>Information
https://unite-db.com/
https://uniteapi.dev/
>Test Server (Needs VPN)
https://publictest-pu.com/index.html

>Upcoming
- Falinks(April 25th)
- Ceruledge(June 13th)

>Current
- Miraidon has been released
-https://www.serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes:https://unite-db.com/patch-notes

Previous: >>55760804
>>
>>55780946
What kind of Pokémon would fit a Sp. Atk All-Rounder?
>>
>>55780989
Venusaur
>>
>>55780989
Salamence
>>
>>55780989
maybe heatran too.
>>
>>55780954
you forgot ho-oh retard
>>
mimikyuu kinda sucks
>>
>Fluffy Tail Machamp
My God.....
MACHOKE, THERE'S FUCKING EVERYWHERE, GET TO LEVEL 9 YOU STUPID FUCK!
>>
>>55781245
*Farm everywhere
>>
File: IMG_9262.jpg (202 KB, 1452x813)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
got blackout drunk last night and i woke up to this screenshot
>>
>>55780989
Hydraigon.
>>
>>55781245
I recently had a farming allergic machamp too.

>>55781273
>funny number
>harden user
I can see why you would have taken it.
>>
Okay, the Draft games are become a lot more frequent now
Not in a row frequent but once every 2 or 3 games.
>>
>>55781362
I'm sick of always getting the low rated trio or duo on my team.
>>
>do my duty and go to middle birds like a good boy
>our jungler, instead of going to birds decides to make a retarded suicide push on their bot goal
>end up getting into a 1v1 with the jungler but survive long enough to pull them to our goal
>instead of retreating their losing battle and getting a free enemy jungler kill, both bot laners and our jungler just sit there attacking aimlessly while the enemy gets free massive backcaps and stacks then picks them off from behind
I don't really know what else I expected from a SoloQ Espeon jungle
>>
why are pikashits one of the most retarded players i haven't seen a good one on my team for a long time
>>
>>55781590
character too easy and too strong.
>>
Is it just me or does Tyranitar feel like shit?
>>
>>55781654
>just me or does Tyranitar feel like shit
He feels like absolute trash right now. I used to play him with a pocket and he was still very strong once he's 13 but at least without a pocket healer he feels like an empty slot on the team. Not enough. mobility to catch anyone. No CC or sticking to finish off highly mobile meta threats. Not enough bulk or sustain to survive the metas amount if CC and burst thrown around.

It really sucks that EX mons are banned from Ranked because the best bulky All rounders when you needed to fill that role were mostly Ex Mons. Zacian was my go to and now there's not really a good replacement that can carry as hard I'm forced to go an All Rounder. Zacian had
>mobility
>burst damage
>CC
>ability to shred objectives
>ability to secure objectives
>great team fight initiating if needed
>ability to brawl with anything if you changed your moved set accordingly.

Damn I miss Zacian. Thinking of buying Metagross for times when I need a bulky All Rounder. To be fair Zacian wasn't so bulky but didn't need to be with so much burst, CC, and mobility. Anyway I think Metagross might be able to fill a similar role that Tyranitar used to be.
>>
File: GKbZjgxbUAARIeN.jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>dragon carnival
so he got a new skin finally
>>
cant wait to come back to this game just 3 more hours

i hate i had to uninstall unite just to download the update (my phone doesnt have much memory)
>>
>get a godlike draft team comp and super strong early start
>early surrender cause AFK player on the other lane
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>Insta Ults the moment things go wrong
I hate fighting this thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_mJrzIMe0M
>>
greedents such a useless piece of shit. dunno why people pick him
>>
>Dodrio lane partner
>Oops he picked Drill Peck vs. a Gravity Clefable
>>
>umbreon pops x-speed and runs past our entire team, letting their team get wiped, just to dunk 21 points
>not during the final 2 minutes, not to break a goal, just at a regular random point in the match
eeveefaggots are so fucking funny when they're not on my team
>>
it's actually insane how retarded some players are
>>
I was about to post about lanes getting double killed in first 40 seconds before realising I did it yesterday. Fuck me.
>>
>fell from rank 200 to unranked
>1500 to 1300
Should I hard carry my teams again to 1600 so I can retire again?
>>
>go on a four game win streak with Dragonite
>switch to tank (Umbreon) for the next 5 games because team is lacking one
>lose all 5 games
>say fuck it to trying to tank for team and go Scizor
>win 5 games in a row

I'd like to think I know what I'm doing with Umbreon because I have more games on him than my other three most used mons (Scizor, Dnite and A-Ninetails) but it just seems so hard to win with him now and try to help team. Again, maybe I just suck or is it that Umbreon just not a good tank to try and climb with?
>>
File: 1668122401681768.jpg (63 KB, 718x793)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
LAWL
>>
>>55782601
hard carry yourself off a cliff nigga
>>
File: 1694621590804873.png (12 KB, 192x87)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
I love fighting Eevee players, only they could give me so many free kills with blockslam
>>
>sacrifice myself to get four of the enemy team dead at fug
>could have gotten the fifth dead but one of our team was a backcapping 20k damage beamsaur
>instead of going to rip fug, my team of squishies decides they want to try and cap against the lone living leafeon
you'll never guess what happened
>>
>>55782771
you....LOST???? It can't be. Honestly games like those make me want to uninstall the game.
>>
>>55781980
He's a good eevee killer
>>
>>55782318
Drill Peck is so fucking oppressive, I'd do it too.
>>
FUCKING
ESPEONS
TAKING ALL THE STARTING MOBS
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME
>>
>>55781980
As a Greedentfag from the start, I am still fucking seething that they broke bullet seed and then decided, instead of fixing it, to just give it a little bit more damage as if it needed any more damage in the first place
All the Pokemon I like to use keep getting shitty reworks or "fixes" that ruin the mon, I can never win with this game
>>
I will get good at sableye
>>
I'm so tired of ultra 4s calling jungle or taking the dps roles and having zero idea of where and when to be.
>>
>>55782959
I never see any Sableye that are decent at using its unite. If you learn how to fear into unite you're already better than 90% of Sableye players.
>>
>>55782849
I dont mind if an eevee takes all the starting farm, unless I'm stacking. Keeping a cool mental state is honestly what separates good player from a great one.
>>
>draft pick
>enemy takes charizard, trev, buzz
>last two picks go meow and dodrio
ARE. YOU. FUCKING. KIDDING ME.
>>
I was really sleeping on meteor mash. It feels so aggressive. I like it.
>>
>>55783087
nvm we won through the power of team work and clefable moon light + umbreon wish. Had fun trolling the talonflame with Mean Look, would hit him with it, he'd fly, come down, trying to flap away, get hit with it again before his fly cd went lol.

>>55783100
the sound and animation design for it is so fucking good, so meaty. The wind up slowing the target is a extra cherry on top, people don't expect that or the range the wind up has on it
>>
>me having been to Masters 8 times
>my team full of teammates been to Masters once
>opposing team
>masters between 8-15 times.

How the fuck does this happen? Legitimate question
>>
>>55783296
Welcome to match making based on your hidden mmr to balance your teams and make teams overall balanced. If you're too good your teammates will balance your overall team strength down so you can have a 50/50 match up against a team filled with overall stronger members. Enjoy the perks of having a big mmr.
>>
>Enemy: Beam Venusaur, Mew, Whirlpool Azumarill and Foul Play Umbreon
>Teammate Garchomp: 1 KO and Assist, 30k damage, 1854 battles: 50%, Gold Badge
>Enemy Garchomp: 13 KOs and 9 Assists, 60k damage, 77 Battles: 32%, no badge
>Both: Dragon set and Eject
Imagine being completely outclassed by someone newer than you.
To be fair, the enemy team comp did no favors and their Garchomp was the Jungler and not a laner.
>>
>yay draft!
>our first pick is a lane talonflame
Sigh.
>>
>see pain split trevenant
>run head first into it and kill myself while giving it infinite heals and resets
>spam thanks and ping some random person on my team
Just doing my part to be a cool Unite gamer!
>>
unwavering devotion...
>>
STOP SITTING ON THE GOAL. there's no fucking reason to sit there and defend an outer goal after the first objective spawns. Being ahead or behind literally doesn't mean shit. Go farm. Go to the objective, go steal the enemy jungle but stop sitting on goal. You aren't doing shit especially if no one is even there fighting you. Do you understand you are creating 1v2 somewhere else? Go do something. Be useful.
>>
Why do so many bad players set their profile to private? You never see good players do that.
>>
I'm actually fucking hardstuck ultra 1 jesus christ
>win 3 in a row
>lose the promos
>lose all the way back to zero gems
>repeat
god kill me
>>
>>55781953
Leafeon plays like a mage even though its a speeder.
Typically mages just hang back and nuke enemies. They can take the charge and play more aggressive if they have a movement speed move.
All Leafeon does is stay back or run around until its meter is full, nukes the enemy and repeats the process. If they are in a pinch, they have their unite.
>>
Stop chasing the blastoise. 4 of their team is dead. Burn Ray and win. Even if blastoise steals its only 1 with a shield. You chasing him around gives his team time to respawn and wipe us while we are low hp.

Why are so many people so bad at this game? Makes me not even want to play this shit anymore. Can only win if I'm literally hard carrying these retards.
>>
>we get ray
>Most of us die getting goals, but we get it in
>score goals
>all we have to do is defend
>only 2 of our teams are alive
>1 stays back
>the tyranitar hides in an enemy bush for some fucking reason
>he goes to score 40 points when the cost is clear
>enemy greninja scores 100 points because the other guy can't hold off both sides
>game ends
>we lose
actual psycho's play this game. there's no fucking way man, actual fucking psycho's
>>
>Draft (At this point, it's finally becoming the norm)
>Metagross, Slowbro, Okay I'll go Pikachu-
>The last two: Instant lock Pyro Ball Cinder and Razor Leaf Owl
You see a Mimikyu and you think those last two are a good idea?
>>
>>55783606
Why am I constantly getting ultras on my team when I'm 1400s
>>
I sure do love every single match being a Leafeon/Meowscarada diff. I love my 20k damage backcapping meows that spam thanks every second match. Consistency is so nice.
>>
>>55783606
>You see a Mimikyu and you think those last two are a good idea?
Reminds me of this one time I got matched against a streamer and he picked Owl despite the fact that he clearly saw that I picked Mimikyu.
Obliterated him every time I saw him and he blamed his team for it as if there was anything they could've done when he's that far away from the action.
Funny shit.
>>
>>55780954
I'm tired of losing matches because the 48% win rater on our side is the jungle. There needs to be a marker next time your name to display if you're below 50% win rate for ranked matches.
>>
>>55780989
Magnezone or Galarian Slowbro I could see fitting in as spA all-rounders.
>>
File: 1691525030428889.jpg (17 KB, 563x372)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>Finally got Masters
It doesn't even feel good because this fucking season has been unironically the worst in a while. The only saving grace is that now I can stop playing this piece of shit till I get my free welcome back coins.
>>
Are scizors just destined to keep being in the lanes with special attackers
Because that happens a lot, whether me or a teammate
Course, when I fight a scizor, it just hapens that MY team is physical
>>
>>55783971
This season was one of the best ones to climb in for me, had a 75% winrate to get there. EX mons being gone has been very nice.
>>
>>55780954
Why not add hooh to the op?
>>
>Japanese name Zera ignores ally already calling jungle and calls it himself
>Using Leftovers and EXP Share
>Ignores me and my buddy who both called top going top and actively steals every possible mon from us
Oh no incompetence is one thing but this is without a doubt deliberately hamstringing this team fuck off
>>
File: file.png (70 KB, 338x140)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
wherefore
>>
>>55783971
skill issue. I did all of my grinding last weekend and got it in 16 games
>>
>team all instalocks attackers and speedsters
>retards keep running in to die to leafeon
>refuse to surrender
>cinderace blaze kicks eleki into goal
>everyone instantly agrees to surrender
>>
>>55783971
Sounds like a you problem.
I just spammed Mimikyu and got to Masters in 13 games.
Easiest climb I've ever had.
>>
>>55784380
I think someone thinks they're still in season 1.
>>
>>55784384
I too wish I could consistently get good teamates and win 10+ games in a row. I can go from having a game where our team is perfectly balanced and we have a well fought smooth experience where everyone is fulfulling their roles to games where I'm the only person on my team having been to masters more than fucking once, while the enemy teams average is like 9-10 times and has my teams tank Snorlax farming in the enemy jungle while we are fighting Regi at the bottom. Then next game I get a Metagross and Mimi chasing an Umbreon all the way back to the enemies base at Ray leaving me (Umbreon), Blissey and Pikachu to fight Gyrados, Meow, Trev, and Scyther letting them get Ray causing us to lose after having a lead. Yes, having great luck with teamates must be a wonderful experience.
>>
>get rekt by the enemy goodra and eldegoss cuz our team went all melee
I'm so used to people instalocking Attackers and Speedsters that I was caught off guard when I looked back at our team comp and couldn't switch in time.
>>
Is drill peck dodrio not recommended anymore? The guides im reading are saying to pick tri attack instead.
>>
>>55784825
Tri attack is fucking busted.
>>
>>55784825
It's still good, but more people are playing sure hit and dash cuck moves. If you can live with that, go for it.
>>
I haven't used him really but isn't gyarados absolute garbage? I don't see in what situation it would be better than any other all-rounder. It's just a worse tyranitar/dragonite/garchomp.
>>
>>55784895
No it's a better version than all of those and has the highest winrate of all the nonEX mons. It deals a shit ton of damage, has better range than those, and has a powerful ult.
>>
>>55784895
>I haven't used him really
It shows
It's strong right when it evolves and it stays strong for the rest of the match
Timi should revert the magikarp changes and make it harder to evolve again. Karp isn't weak enough to offset gyarados
>>
>>55784895
No, he's really strong.... offset by the fact Magikarp sucks..... even though it's quite easy to evolve because of how much damage Flail does.
Please don't stack in a Magikarp lane unless you can run away.
>>
>>55784958
I'm fine with the strong flail but they need to make it take more to evolve again.
>>
>>55784930
>>55784958

I must be playing on an alternate timelime, some /x/ scifi shit because I haven't seen a gyarados do well in a single game this whole season. Kinda tempted just to post the screenshots of how trash he has been on my games

And the fucker is popular as fuck. I get it almost half the time, but for my life I haven't seen a carry one in either team. They fuck up lane phase and get rolled the rest of the game. I just don't see how it can be good in any context. Most other pokemons can deal with it.
>>
>>55784990
Since the recent buff I've seen Gyarados do pretty good damage both on my and opposing teams. Maybe you just have bad luck with matchmaking.

If I see a teammate secure Gyarados I immediately go for a supporter with Exp Share. I want that mf to evolve ASAP.
>>
>>55780954
>Falinks(April 25th)

So tonight? Woooh. I am kinda hyped about this fella, I thought he was coming next week. Good thing I got gems saved up.
>>
>>55785022
I guess I'll just practice with him and see it for myself. Maybe it's just been bad luck, yeah.
>>
>>55784895
It's better than all of those.
Most important part is that it can evolve super early and steamroll a lane right then and there.
If it plays its cards right it can become a late game mon at like level 4, whereas those other mons have to suffer until level 8/9 to finally stop being useless.
And Magikarp isn't even -that- bad, Flail can actually be pretty scary.
Dragon Breath lets you do a shit ton of damage and Waterfall is actually pretty good after it got buffed.
Bounce is pretty good, too if the enemy has a lot of CC.
It's onl bad move is Aqua Tail cuz it gets stopped by fucking everything.
The ult is really powerful, it's like Talonflame's Fly but you can charge it for stronger effects.
>>
>>55785031
I'm hyped for Ceruledge myself. I'm ready to git gud with it even if he's "Scizor release" bad.
>>
>>55785059
I expected it fully but I'll still always be salty that it's in and not Armarouge.
>>
>>55785073
It would've been cool if he had a Scizor-like option to become Armarouge depending on the move choice. Missed opportunity.
>>
>Leftovers Leafeon
>491 batttles
>4 pokemon licenses
>>
hmm today I feel like playing a nice fun game of Tsar/Zard
>espeon
>glaceon
>umbreon
>leafeon the permanently up unstoppable unite faggot
ah shit guess I'll die
>>
>>55785081
Honestly I wouldn't like that much cause I feel they're too different but I'd certainly take that over never getting in the game
>>
Hoopa is Poopa.
>>
What pokemons can tank without being tanks?
>>
>>55785516
Sylveon, Scizor, Mimikyu, and Sword
>>
>>55785516
Metagross seems like a defender that was put in all arounders
>>
>>55784870
>>55784875
Thanks vros
>>
What time will Falinks be up?
>>
>>55785516
Wigglytuff. Fucker refuses to die
>>
Hoopa is really fun when you're not forced into being a portalslut, and now with Trick's recent buffs I can finally go back to playing the actually enjoyable set. Thanks Timi.
>>
I just got back into the game and I got 900 gems for like 4 bucks should I save for falinks?
>>
>>55786172
Sure, but try it out in the practice mode when it released before committing to buying it when it launches.
>>
>>55784326
I wou'd've just put the swtich down desu. There's no penalty for afk'ing in this shitshow of a game
>>
>>55786020
11 hours
>>
Weird how everyone just kinda forgot about Zacian. Sword dog still feels pretty damn powerful
>>
>>55786337
Almost everyone's in Master right now so it's not like we're getting exposure
>>
>>55786337
Zacian has always been ignored for being too hard to play for most people, even when it was at its peak it still had a pitiful winrate compared to other meta definers and, hell, even regular Pokemon like Blastoise right now completely overtake it
also EX are banned in masters so you can only really abuse it in standard or early season
>>
>>55786337
I have so many recordings of people treating my zacian like it's a free kill and I just completely stomp on them. Especially after the first round of nerfs, If get so many people throwing themselves at me or trying to invade my jungle.
>>
>>55786350
>pitiful winrate
meant pickrate, my bad
>>
>>55786337
If you're lucky enough to land a crit, that is.
>>
>Comfey afk long for early surrender
>1 yes, 2 no, 1 blank
>Oooooooookay.........
>Comfey wakes up
>Team decides to rip eleki at 2:12
>We get it..... at the cost of everyone being KO'd
because of Comfey, it didn't matter if I lost.
>>
File: maroir.jpg (106 KB, 540x449)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>Team just fucking leaves after KO'ing 3 opponents and getting Fug to 10% health
>>
>>55785516
feels like most all arounders are just straight up tanks that shit out damage.
>>
>>55786863
Anytime people refuse to quit out when that happens I make the game as awful as possible for my team.
>>
File: Gray_Voice_manga_1.png (95 KB, 387x292)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
so was that ho-oh leak fake?
>>
>>55787602
no
>>
>>55780954
Finally the last mon from that one leak is in. It took more time that we thought but this one is the hypest of them all so it's going out with a bang
>>
I am willing a playable Tinkaton into existence.
>>
>>55786337
True, people forget that a level 1 zacian is stronger than a level 1 snorlax
>>
>>55786337
I never forgot.
EX mons are a blight and I'd groan whenever I saw one on the enemy team, especially when they were laning against me.
>>
>>55785172
Even Slyveon is slowly powercreeping up there, his ult genuinely feels like its up all the time now and that thing is basically unkillable while its spell vamp is still up.
>>
>>55780954
If you can't play every role, or jungle and lane well, please stay out of draft matches. I can't always fill multiple roles to cover your weaknesses. Stay the fuck out of draft if you can only play one thing.
>>
>>55787712
anon there isn't a way to opt out of draft, blame timi for letting shitty players get to masters for free
>>
>foul snarl umbeon whines all game
>let him have the farm, evolve first, back him up in stacking
>he still pings and whine all game
>don't retaliate with Thanks! or spam or afk when he keeps pinging me and watching me die
>he dives in and dies at ray, team trickles and dies
>I'm left alive and stop them from ripping ray
>stall enough for team to respawn and steal ray
>defend alone to stop enemy from dunking 100s
>umbreon is still ping spamming me
>end game with 33% team damage done
Shrug.
>>
Just got to masters. Now it's time to troll
>>
File: mimikyu.gif (1.98 MB, 500x281)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
Whoever decided to buff Mimikyu's Shadow Claw is fucking retarded.
Also I love them cuz that thing absolutely shreds.
Even hunky-chunk self sustaining tanks don't wanna deal with me, shit's funny.
>>
Why won't you retards ever surrender after losing Rayquaza?
>>
yaaaaay team deciding to 1v1 the outrage dragonite I had been keeping down the entire game yaaaaaaaaaaaay slowbro ulted the espeon instead of the dragonite in our backline yippee!
>>
>>55787762
what items do you take ?
>>
>>55787847
Scope Lens, Attack Weight, and Rapid Fire Scarf for even faster Shadow Claw CDR.
>>
2 more weeks until falinks! can't wait!
>>
The moment they introduced "gems only for a week" with Espeon was when really started going down the shitter.
>>
>>55787861
I just hate that you have to grind for it even if you pay with gems. The fuckers should just give me the holowear bundle and let me be done with it.
>>
https://youtu.be/abWdb-UZNP4?si=qeGf6pB2tHtvQWus&t=196
>E-speed Lucario can proc multiple times because of the little dudes
It's the overview of the moves btw
>>
>>55787905
>Falinks can't be CC and takes reduced damage when attacking any part of it but the brass
Sounds kinda busted with the proper maneuvering but it's probably just to make up for the fact that it's hurtbox is fucking huge without the Defenses/HP of a Defender to make up for that.
>>
>Garchomp, Curse Horn Leech Trev, Wigglytuff with Sing
>Draft picked Snorlax...., chooses FUCKING FLAIL!?
>>
Dragapult is so broken right now. I think he was plenty strong before this buffs. Same with Pikachu.
>>
>tfw still ultra
Well, at least I can console myself with the fact that I'd probably be Masters already if I didn't keep getting afks every other match.
>>
>>55788032
it's the same as it ever was, both can be crazy snowball and burst but you have to have something to be a barrier between them and getting instantly deleted by absol/leafeon/absol/meow/scyther or trolled by blastoise/umbreon/crustle. I enjoy playing dragapult, both movesets, but I know if I even think about playing it I'm going to get that one trick absol player or one of the zoro-comfey duo faggots
>>
>>55788074
Afks don't lower lower your rank if you successfully report them.
>>
deep... slow... raw...
>>
>>55787724
The only way to completely opt out of draft is by creating an alt with less than 14 licenses.
>>
>game crashed mid-match (never done that before)
>log back in, says "match has ended"
>somehow lost

what the fuck just happened??? I have 3000 matches and never seen this before.
>>
>>55788188
Either surrendered or was a bot match. Bot matched end automatically if there's no human player.
>>
>>55788188
I'm having server issues as well. I can see all 10 players accepted the match but nothing happens. Then I'm kicked to the queue screen (not to the main menu).
>>
>decide to be nice and go blastoise for the team
>get stuck with a chink lane leafeon
>bail him out and gety him a double kill
>he keeps running in trying to 1v3
>ping spams me for not running in with him 1v3
>last hits farm on purpose so I can't level
>keeps ping spamming me
>rest of team starts ping spamming me as I'm now 4 levels behind trying to catch up
Aaaaand that's how you make someone afk farm and ignore the game.
>>
>>55788192
it was not a bot match, it shows up while bot matches dont exist if you leave them
>>
moist... creamy...
>>
>team goes hoopa blast snorlax
>top lane hoopa snorlax feed enemy zoro buzz
>they spend all game trying to 2v5 instead of sticking near the dragapult
>ping spam the dragpult who gets dogpiled every fight by zoro buzz
lol. lmao.
>>
lost 60 points today because I'm a retard and kept playing throughout the day despite EVERY FUCKING GAME being a case of my team not knowing to sit the fuck down and just let the enemy have outer goals so we can farm exp and try to catch up for late game
>>
Now that the dust has settled how is Falinks?
>>
Cramorant is much tankier than I expected.
>>
File: 1704048851005455.png (66 KB, 247x260)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>55788668
Love the lil niggas, feel quite strong, just finished a game at 140k with beat up and iron head but I did have a comfey. Really fun and each move set combo feels useful in a different way.
>>
wise glasses shell bell mimikyu in 1600+ masters draft game im going to kill myself
>>
>>55788943
>but I did have a comfey
kys
>>
1 win and 9 losses today... I was planning on playing 40 games straight but nvm

atleast I already got my sticker!!! ;_;
>>
>>55788161
They do when you're still not masters, don't they?
>>
>>55789129
No.
>>
So I did some practice.....
Azumarill can't crit against Falinks MOST of the time.
Azu CAN crit if you hit the very tip of the brass or the last trooper's hurtbox.
Which is as small as you think it is. Never use Azu against this thing
>>
>>55789353
And then you're going to deal less damage anyways because of the passive. Azu is screwed no matter what.
>>
>16k damage glaceon
Why are you even playing one of the most busted non-EX mons in the game if you're not gonna hit anything?
>>
>>55787712
I am going to onetrick Mamoswine all the way to the top and there is literally nothing you can do to stop me.
>>
>enemy team has three squishy attackers that our mimikyu could easily take care of
>he proceeds to do nothing but run around and farm the entire match, occasionally spinning in place for like ten seconds
>literally no punishment for this
Some people really just wanna make everyone miserable, huh?
>>
File: 1714008904282044.png (151 KB, 470x556)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>No way to paypig into Falinks instantly

Aweee
>>
>>55788760
I love him
>>
>paypigged falinks cuz it's literally my favorite mon
>first match with it is a draft match
>one guy instantly bans it
REEEEEEE
>>
File: 1666372081464023.png (170 KB, 600x455)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>55789781
paypiggies get fucked
>>
File: 681.png (137 KB, 475x475)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>55787762
Not so fast
>>
>nigger enemy leafeon solar blade snipes my jungle farm at every opportunity
>even if i'm waiting for him he just chunks 90% of my health instead
I hate Eevees so much it's unreal.
>>
Why us metagross do underused? I just got him and seems pretty strong at first glance.
>>
>>55789884
Idk man they just wait for me to leave shield form and delete me while i have speedster defense
>>
I should just stop playing Speedsters, I never do well with any of them.
I can never find a good time to go in and clean up without dying.
>>
>>55789971
I'm shit at speedsters, but OK at mages, so I hop on Leafeon and play it as a mage. Works.
>>
>>55789971
Meow can just brawl people like a boss, and can escape if she feels unsafe
>>
>Teammate I recognize who uses Absol a lot, wants Falinks Banned
I just wanna fight the Dudes.
>>
>>55790030
I guess people are afraid because they don't know how to fight it yet and don't want unknown variables
>>
Is Dragonite finally viable? Haven't been playing since Zacian got realesed
>>
>>55790030
Why would Absol not ban something that hard counters it
>>
>Ping thanks every single time things don't go your way
It solves nothing and it makes the other players even less likely to follow your lead. It serves no purpose other than throwing a tantrum.
>>
>>55790103
Yeah, it's alright now. It can make solid plays. Just focus on level up and don't be like the Dratini teammate that keeps jumping into the enemy team to die repeatedly.
>>
>play cramorant in draft because the enemy has a lot of aoe or melee and I want to be able to kite out of danger
>get my funny unite ready to delete the enemy team
>the enemy slowbro counter unites me frame 1 every time
motherfucker felt like a bot with how instant those unites were, I didn't even get a single shot out one of the times
>>
>>55790111
Don't care. Ready to leave and not going to carry you. Hope you learned to fix whatever stupid thing you did.
>>
>>55790111
Anon telling a bad player that they have bad habits is not going to stop them
if they're still wasting their time going top objective nearly 3 years in they aren't gonna stop wasting their time spamming pings
>>
So if you use Zoroark's Illusion ability and there's a Falinks, it will only transform into the Brass, none of the Troopers are included.
>>
>>55789967
Why aren't you stunning then with the shield?
>>
What's the best Defender that is less likely to be a draft pick? I'm assuming Blastoise, Umbreon and Trevenant are prime targets.
>>
>>55790210
because it has a 10 second cooldown
>>
>>55790227
slowbro
>>
>>55790030
>he doesn't want to see six psycho cut markers all pop at once
pathetic
>>
>>55790117
The optimal build is outrage?
>>
>>55790281
>Stunn with shield
>Stunn with claw
>Swoosh, Swoosh, Swoosh. Ded Leafeon

Works on my machine
>>
>>55790030
>literally every draft match i've had to day has banned falinks
I'm not even allowed to get a good feel for how it does in a real match.
Fuckin' hell.
>>
>>55790349
>Ded Leafeon
Are you doing this on purpose? Acting retarded to upset me? We were talking about sword into mimikyu.
>>
>falinks on the other team
>he goes no retreat
>try cursesplit tree
he had a miserable time
>>
Which Pokemon of all do you think has the most skill-expression?
>>
>>55790437
dodrio
>>
>>55790387
Sam's crap.
>>
>>55790437
Dodrio, Cram, Greedent, Zacian
>>
File: eevee drowning.png (817 KB, 1280x720)
817 KB
817 KB PNG
Kill Eevees. Behead Eevees. Roundhouse kick Eevees into the concrete. Slam dunk Eevees into the trashcan. Crucify filthy Eevees. Launch Eevees into the sun. Stir fry Eevees in a wok. Toss Eevees into an active volcano. Urinate into Eevees's gas tank. Seismic Toss Eevees into a wood chipper. Twist Eevees' heads off. Report Eevees to the IRS. Karate chop Eevees in half. Curb stomp pregnant Eevees. Trap Eevees in quicksand. Crush Eevees in the trash compactor. Liquefy Eevees in a vat of acid. Make Eevees into bread. Dissect Eevees. Exterminate Eevees in the gas chamber. Stomp Eevees's skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate Eevees in the oven. Lobotomize Eevees. Mandatory abortions for Eevees. Grind Eevees in the garbage disposal. Drown Eevees in fried Torchic grease. Vaporize Eevees with a Hyper Beam. Kick old Eevees down the stairs. Feed Eevees to Feraligatr. Slice Eevees with a Kartana.
>>
>Two All-Rounders with maneuverability and can dodge Horn Leech very easily
>He goes Horn Leech anyways
>>
>draft game
>I first pick talon
>enemy picks follow me clefable, blissey and foul play umbreon thinking they can counter me
>bully them all game, end up with 253k damage dealt
I don't think I've ever dealt more on any other Pokémon...
>>
>>55790554
Their mistake was not picking Gravity and Mean Look.
>>
>>55790437
Zoroark
Sableye
Aegislash
Scyther
comfey
Greninja
Meowscrada
mew
Lucario
>>
>>55790437
Zoroark without a doubt.
That shit is hard as balls to play and if you do well with it you deserve to win
Dodrio, too.
>>
File: Viz9H1.gif (1.16 MB, 320x180)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB GIF
why do so many retarded niggers run to the enemy goal the second Rayquaza shows up? Was this a play in any major tournament recently and these faggots take it out of context? Happend to me the 4th match in a row now.
>>
>>55790601
ummm it's called a backcap and it's a 100% foolproof strat, chud
>>
>>55790603
I want to see a video of that ever working.
>>
File: 1713645357409431.gif (519 KB, 400x229)
519 KB
519 KB GIF
>>55790608
the most infuriating thing about that whole mess is the fact that out of the 4 times that this has happenend to me in a row, 3 games could have been won if these faggots simply would have participated in the team fight instead of backcapping. Our team even had the lead
>>
>Draft
>Falinks, okay let's see how Scizor does
>Our Jungler Dodrio goes AFK after 1 minute, I don't know why
>We now have a 4v5 (or 10, I guess)
>As it turns out, Scizor does pretty good, we even got Rayquaza
I find Falinks fun to fight.
>>
didnt need more gen 8 shitters that will be at the bottom of the pickrate in a few months like the rest of them
>>
WHY IS IT ALWAYS 2 SPEEDSTERS!?
>>
>>55790798
because timi keeps overtuning them so they're easy win picks
>>
>>55790798
Gotta make the enemy backline pay, yo.
>>
File: 1714000340216414.gif (167 KB, 740x859)
167 KB
167 KB GIF
>>55790437
Dodrio for map awareness + combos
Zoroark for Combos +Ganks
Scyther for Kite-ing + Combos
Mew requires a PHD to play at top level.

Greedent, comfey and Sabeleye if you want to prove you can play the worst trash. Even at their best you'll be dead weight, its just a matter of how less trashy you can be.

Honorable mention to Cramorant dive build. It's not difficult but it has a lot of potential for fun/creative plays.
>>
Falinks bros... He's pretty good... https://youtu.be/_6MgTQ-56P0?si=qYu24MaJacEAR3CP
>>
>every draft match bans falinks
You'll never know how to fight it if you don't allow it.
>>
>Mobile characters, 3 of them are special attackers
>MMMMHHH, I'll go SCALD
>>
>>55791114
don't need to learn, literally just counterpick it with giga-drain venusaur or e-speed lucario, it can't to shit lmao
>>
>>55790601
Just had a match where our Wiggly stayed in the enemy's top tier 2 goal the entire Fug fight so we just ate shit and died.
3 years and these faggots never learn.
God, I hate this playerbase so fucking much.
>>
>>55791114
Don't worry bro I'll stop banning him in 2 weeks :).
>>
>draft match
>goss and hoopa banned for some reason and first enemy pick is dash heavy
>decide to take clefable as a result to ensure we had healing while they would not
>and my team picks two squishy attackers + I get a non-stacking lane partner that kept taking all the farm then suicide stacking
I know it's on me for expecting any better but good lord
>>
I love how All-Rounders in this game are just better Defenders
>>
>trying to pick my mon in draft
>game just keeps saying error
>now stuck with a random mon I don't want to use because it just took the last mon I was hovering over before it started erroring
cool
>>
>>55791456
Nah that's not true. Defenders and Supporters are always the most threatening classes in top play.

It's not just tanking damage but crowd control. Very few match them in these. Blastoice with good aim is eaily one of the strongest and most decisive in team fights. Same for the tree and umbreon.
>>
jesus christ they should never make a viable speedster again I'm so tired of every game being one team's speedster being a instakill permanent unite all over the map objective securing machine while one team's is a faggot that thinks fast character = run into every fight face first, die, try to backcap and end the game with 20k damage
winning feels like shit, losing feels like shit, assassins just don't belong in such a short and volatile format like this game
>>
So how does effects that work on multiple enemies and by auto attacks affect Failinks?

Does metagrosss gets more shield if it hits him? Does his unite triggers as if more than one opponent?

Does weakness policy triggers faster?

Does muscle band and the crown triggers on its minions hitting?
>>
>>55791756
just from what ive used today giga drain on venusaur heals off all of them and basically recovers his entire bar, same with goodra's dragon pulse. I would assume metagross works the same way.
>>
>Melt venu with falinks
>He gigadrains and gets all his health back
>Just melt him again and then kill him before giga drain gets off cooldown
Nice counter
>>
First ranked playing failinks, carried the shit out of my team. I am guessing he is broken?
>>
File: large_thumbnail.jpg (40 KB, 910x512)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>55791833
>>
>draft match
>falinks isn't banned
>pick mime so my falinks can just no retreat horn the stunned enemies for free
>for some god forsaken reason, after seeing this, the enemy picks subchamp petalsaur singtuff
enjoy running into walls fellas
>>
>>55791505
I said this years ago and everyone said blastoise was bad.
>>
>>55791670
Why don't you counter pick them?
>>
>>55791756
Lucario can trigger E-Speed multiple times.
Crustle's Fury Cutter procs on all Falinks' units.
Petalsaur's Giga Drain heals off all of them as well.
That's all I've seen so far.
>>
Shit game
>>
>>55791907
just looked through the archive and nobody ever said this, kill yourself
>>
FUCK GRENIGGERS!
>>
Wigglytuff is a nightmare whenever I decide to play Sableye.
>>
File: IMG_9271.png (2.86 MB, 2796x1290)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB PNG
wish the hidden mmr was more subtle than this
>>
EoS soon
>>
ok chasing down a squishy with iron head beat up and then dunking a fat 120 is pretty neat
>>
dodrio really just plays it's own game.
>>
>>55792065
definitely the last year for the e-sports/worlds portion for sure.
>>
>Hey look, no one banned Falinks
>Enemy team gets 1st pick
>They picked Falinks
So many Extreme Speed resets.... it was beautiful.... Falinks didn't even stand a chance despite being their Jungler.
>>
Excellency of Smoothness
>>
>>55792092
I hope so, that shit does nothing but delay balance patches even further and bring stupid strategies to make ranked games even more miserable.
>>
>entire damn console just crashed
wtf
>>
>>55791937
Search for mentions of blastoise and surf. I would argue that Surf is great for disruption of enemy positioning and a bunch of retards would say that they've only seen surf pushing people away.
>>
>>55792189
Universe conspiring to make sure I don't get to masters at a decent pace... right after I sniped bottom regi and killed everyone down there.
>>
I love spending 2 minutes drafting just for it to be an early surrender
>>
Quick Question regarding a teammate's move choice.... Does Surf and Water Spout have synergy? Because he basically didn't do much
>>
>>55792237
>love spending 2 minutes drafting just for it to be an early surrender
https://files.catbox.moe/dd6bjm.mp4
Picrel
>>
>>55792247
One of the most useless combos in existence, hopefully just an accident.
>>
>person hovers falinks
>sure ok
>go umbreon to brawl with him
>he last second swaps to lane leafeon
>spends all game sitting in a bush to ambush the enemy volt tackle pikachu with an uncharged solar blade

>>55792247
No. You could stretch and say it has the slow to set up a surf or be a longer lingering retreat option but hydro pump still outclasses it in both cc and damage. Poor bugger probably misclicked, I've done it over the years.
>>
>>55792247
at most you can argue it has area denial, I once misclicked it and actually had a pretty good match, but no there's no real reason to be going for that combo ever
>>
>>55780954
What build do you put on Zeraora? Dude is too frail.
>>
Why do I keep getting ultras on my team? I'm 1400. Please.
>>
When cramorant does its ult, does it still have auto counter?
>>
File: eevee_family.png (376 KB, 701x510)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>55790517
No thanks I'll keep abusing them while acting cute, stealing your mobs to be sure I'm lv 12+ and cuck the enemy, while carrying my team.
You will never catch me with Espeon since stored power gives mobility/slows you down and the more HP you have the more damage I cuck you with Psybeam plus the shortest anti-cc ability in the game.
If I'm playing Umbreon, I am fucking immortal. Wish gives good HP recovery and the Foul buff lets me play more aggressively, especially against enemy stackers. If playing in a pre-made mean look on the team carry = instant win.
Hadn't have enough anon? I'll switch to Leafeon and delete you in a sec. All I have to do is make sure I stack early which is pretty damn easy, and engage the enemy when my meter is full for Maximum damage off solar blade and finish you off with leaf blade. Sometimes I'll use aerial ace depending on the enemy team comp, but you will be dead before you can make your next move. Think you have me beat? Don't worry my Unite is the best out of all my eevee siblings since I do more damage the closer I am to you :p
>>
How so I buy Fairlinks? It's not in the shop as usual new releases.
>>
>>55792365
Events Tab
It's the Falinks Event Pass one
>>
>>55792369
How are some people unlocking it instantly
>>
>>55792381
pay extra gems to fasttrack pass
>>
>>55792381
Buttload of gems.
>>
File: events now.jpg (100 KB, 727x729)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>55792369
>>55792381
>>55792386
>>55792390
And before events were free. Hoopa was everywhere but at least it was free and easy to get
>>
>>55792381
I have monthly pass gems, I did some of the easy points first day then used my saved gems
>>
>>55792386
>>55792390
I don't get how this new unlock thing works. so there's a pass but also there's a way to speed things up?
>>
>Teammate gets first pick and goes Falinks
>Enemy goes Petal Dance Venusaur
This is funny.
>>
I like to imagine that Outrage Dragonite players have a gun to their head and they will be shot if they don't instantly rip Fug the moment it spawns, it's the only way I can cope with the fact that these jackasses do it every time
>>
>>55792418
that was for pokemon day which was miraidon who was also free
>>
>>55792426
This is what I'm doing, I'm going to finish the challenge missions and then I'm just going to use the 100something gems needed to get to 20.
>>
Fighting with and against it, Falinks seems strong but not busted.

>>55790030
Wait does Falinks fuck with Absol's ult damage since it's split between targets?
>>
>>55792644
so far the thing is people underestimating how fast and far it can engage with iron head and beat up. People need to start responding to it like a speedster
>>
>>55791907
To be fair it's still too early to tell if Blastoise is good or not.
>>
>>55792679
no retreat/iron head combo is absurd and people are definitely sleeping on it.
>>
>get a bot game cause apparently the game can't find anyone to match me with
>greedent bot goes covet seed
what
>>
What pokemon game would be ideal for me?
look for
>game without fairies
>non-RPG game
>game where you don't have to collect pokemon
>game where you don't have to complete the pokedex
>ultra easy game in everything
>non-competitive game
> totally single player game
>>
>>55792541
Hoopa was easier, cheaper and faster to farm than Miraidon though
>>
>>55792707
Conquest
>>
>>55792707
Hey You Pikachu
>>
explain to me like I'm slow kid, the steps necessary to unlock failinks most quickly.
>>
>>55792724
Reasons why Conquest would be my ideal pokemon game?
>>
>35 matches
>still in ultra
I'm dying. Also trying to onetrick Aegislash there, he's pretty damn fun.
>>
>>55792742
Quickest is pressing the exchange button and using gems to buy pass points.
>>
>>55792724
>>55792730
10 years and people still respond to this autist.
>>
TWO SPEEDSTERS
We both did, theirs was Leafeon and Zoro
It was misrable
>>
>>55792753
same but 50 games, worst season ive ever had
>>
>>55792775
I'm not a regular to this board, forgive me.
>>
>>55792763
That one is limited license
>>
Another match another afk plus the dumbest player on the team spamming thanks. Time for a bot match, in which my bots just picked two supports and a defender.
>>
>Buddy Barrier (Never used her Unite)
>Leftovers????,
>WEAKNESS POLICY???! (Which only increases Physical Attack)
>On a Blissey...... in a Draft Match
1200+ availability was a Mistake
>>
>>55792823
If you aren't going to pay for the premium pass which gives you the license then the quickest way to unlock it is to wait for two weeks to get it with coins
>>
>comfey falinks
can I just surrender now
I already know we've lost, falinks alone wins a game
>>
yay I love it when a prick spends an entire game powerfarming while the enemy gets far more exp than them just from pushing our shit in and getting objectives only to end up dying immediately because they think they can 1v5 and end the game with less damage than a support
>>
>>55792432
Which build counters petal
>>
Did they fix the emblems bug?
>>
This game rank system is kinda weird i started playing last week and i got to master already. No clue what 90% of the pokemons even do
>>
I'm pretty sure I just got an actual god damn 3 year old in my game, their reaction time was so slow and delayed and their decision making completely nonsensical. Wandered around aimlessly half the time and went jungle at start only to pick up a single Baltoy, presumably because they were a Zeraora and the game told them to go there. Somebody let little bro pick up the controller.
>>
>>55793177
sounds like the average indian player
>>
>>55793177
Might have been connection issues.
>>
tender thighs...
>>
>enemy gets LDR duo zoro comfey
>I get top lane inteleon that ignores jungler ganks and can't hit snipe shot
>>
give me the option to pay a monthly fee to not get sub 50%ers on my team.
>>
>>55793317
To the Blissey and Clefable that pumped me up in these matches with their Exp. Share and heals: thank you. You guys rock.
>>
>>55793315
>face extremely good Zoro with Comfey support
>the instant they die their team crumbles into dust and we win
Everytime
>>
>it's the goddamn russian goodra again
>we get ray...... and predictably.... they don't go back to base to defend
>this costs us the game
I fucking hate that russian player
>>
I hate getting ultras on my team. Every single ultra I see has the same problem. They think they're good because they can win 1v1s but they're retarded when it comes to playing team fights and objectives. Please stop putting these retards on my team. Why am I in masters if I am forced to have keep getting ultras on my team? Keep ultras out of my matches please.
>>
>draft mode
>top two players go defender and support
>bottom two go lane glaceon gyarados
>not top lane gfish and bot lane eevee
>they're both bot lane
>top lane gets their shit pushed in by jungler
>bot lane fails 2v2
>try to do something as jungler but don't have the damage for top and bot lane is always fucking dead
yippee!
>>
falinks damage means nothing if your team keeps trinkling in to die to the enemy and feeds them to being 2 to 3 levels above everyone
>>
>>55792919
>Holds down A as cinder
Nothin personnel, sure it deals a shitload of damage but its highly telegraphed, but it doesnt have any sustain or decent mobility if it goes into no retreat formation. Just hope your team doesn't get into melee range of that thing and keep resetting its mega horn
>>
>>55794122
you can say that about anything
>>
>>55792066
Yeah that moveset is really fun.
There are so many squishies that I want dead that Iron Head/Beat Up has been my go-to unless the rare time where enemy team is mostly melee and not that mobile.
>>
New thread >>55794645
>>
>have a huge lead
>lose cuz the team FURIOUSLY insists on trying to fight on the enemy's tier 2 goal when we're supposed to be at fug
Every single time.
Especially infuriating cuz everyone seemed like they knew how to play really well beforehand.
>>
>play a speedster
>enemy has an umbreon and clefable
Sweet, guess I'm completely useless this match.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.