[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1684066781070177.jpg (102 KB, 883x674)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Finished everything up to XY so far.
I just might beat every game this year!
Also XY looks too happy for it's own good, I hope the bad guys are at least criminal tier.
>>
sucks you waited this long because one of the best things about XY was the PSS but that doesn't work anymore
>>
>>55790738
XY is a great game
>>
>>55790738
>at least criminal tier
Hahahahahahaahahahah, you'll see. One of the craziest teams honestly
>>
i have a problem
i got to the big luma city and moving around is kinda cancer
is there a trick to it?
>>
>>55792113
There is not
This is the future of Pokemon
>>
>>55792132
everything was fine until i had to move the camera
skating works somewhat but it's still annoying enough for me to take a break and complain about it on /vp/
>>
>>55792113
there are taxis you can use for fast travel but it's still a shit experience. get your badge and keep moving
>>
>>55792141
i still need to talk to every npc in town first and i also get the feeling that the game is going to make me come back here multiple times
>>
>>55792151
>i still need to talk to every npc in town first
you really don't. like, I know you do. I have the autism too. but it's not worth it.
>>
im gonna play xy for the first time soon once i update my 3ds
>>
>>55792163
Same. I talked to every npc in Lumiose but it is BIG, and there's not enough to justify it.
Def come in the post-game for the Looker stuff though OP
>>
>>55790738
XY aren't just "happy", they're glorious.
Alola is more like the happy one but even then in an amazing way.

The kind of happiness kanto and johto offer is more like the diabetic kiddy one, but luckily it isnt their main thing
>>
>>55792242
Average Kalos fan
>>
kalosperms...
>>
File: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (41 KB, 798x644)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>55792242
>>
Anon if you want to do a living dex, every single pokemon up to Gen 6 minus mythicals (except Deoxys) can be caught in X/Y and ORAS without events
>>
A few hours in and I just finally made it to the second gym.
This is going to take awhile isn't it?
>>
>>55793881
it's smooth sailing after that believe it or not
>>
>>55793885
I was hoping to get sidetracked until the end, this has been pretty entertaining so far.
It was neat popping into little towns only to find out the gym isn't there and there's a sleeping Snorlax or a Furfrou to catch!
Anything to keep this going for as long as possible, I don't want to reach the switch games any time soon.
>>
>>55791020
>When you're the last person on PSS
>>
>>55793881
>>55793885
>>55793890
Yup, people here gush about how much ground gets covered between the first 2 gyms
>>
>>55794041
pss is dead now right?
didn't the 3ds kill online services?
>>
>>55791020
PRETENDO!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.