[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Welcome to /wfg/!
This is the thread for all your Trading, Battling, Raiding and Camping needs!
Wanna try the team your building? Maybe need a Pokemon or two to fill your Pokedex? Wanna do a Giveaway? Need a carry for a difficult Raid? Say no more.
Please try to not trade modified Pokemon, or at least try to let the other anons in advance.

Have fun Anon, and be excellent to each other!

>NEWS
> Waking Wake & Iron Leaves will be available once more until May 6
>>
i'm going to be farming Waking Wake raids in case anyone is interested in joining
>>
>>55805241
I am
>>
>>55805253
neat, as soon as I finish my daily incense in pogo I'm going to start hosting rooms, so 10 min max
>>
>>55805332
Turns out I can't join as I don't have enough badges. If this thread is still up by the time I finish the main campaign I'll try hosting on my own, I got a raid Miraidon ready
>>
>>55805441
you really need to clear the story to join other people's raids? F.
just in case anyone else is interested heres the first room:
LF85D5
>>
>>55803715
previous thread for completions sake.
>>55779077
>>
Multi battles 2/4
>>
any Violet player could let me hunt a couple of your exclusives?
I need only base Scarlet ones, more exactly:
Bagon/Gulpin/Passimian/Clawncher/Dreepy/Eiscue
>>
>>55805497
NTA anon but that is indeed a bummer as I was hoping to get some anons to carry me through the raid as I have only just started the game. But I could easily transfer some mons up to participate in the raid. But I did some research and it said that if you used a link code it could work even if you didn't have the badge level required.

https://www.pokemon.com/us/strategy/pokemon-scarlet-and-pokemon-violet-tera-raid-battle-tips#:~:text=Note%20that%20you%20can%20join,before%20you%20join%20any%20raid.
>>
>>55806973
I can try hosting WW rooms if you want, fucker dies in two hits so I can carry
>>
Are totem pokemon from sun/moon max size when brought to scarlet/violet?
>>
recoil moves should be coded in ways wild pokemon don't use them, hunting them makes them a pain in the ass, at least self-destruct moves can be blocked but fuck recoil moves
>>
>>55807086
Nope, they get random sizes, GF literally do not care about consistency
>>
File: file.png (10 KB, 438x214)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>55807253
What the fuck are they even thinking?
You just saved me so much time. i was just in the middle of downloading it thank you.
Might as well hunt for the max sized one on scarlet/violet itself.
>>
>>55807046
Sorry to reply so late something came up. But I would be glad to take you up on you offer tomorrow if it is still available. Just remember I am new to the game and can't do anything to such a raid unless I bring something up but even then I doubt I would do much because of the pokemon's disobedience.
>>
>>55808200
don't worry anon, i'm going to be around the whole night since I'm using that raid to farm stuff
>>
>got enough dex entries to get ursaluna, raging bolt, gouging fire, and walking wake today
feelsgoodman
>>
anyone could trade me 2 evo apples of each type plus a ceruledge armor?
>>
Let's try our best again today everyone.
>>
>>55808820
nigga what? all of those items combined take a max of 15 minutes to obtain
>>
>>55808451
walking wake isnt lock behind dex entries you retard.
>>
I have several social and sleepy marked shinies. As well as shiny personality marked relor in the Jittery and the Arrogant.. Looking for anything but social or sleepy marked shines in return. Shiny sleepy nosepass, shiny social beartic, shiny social shinx, and even a shiny mist drifter sudowoodo

I have other stuff to, guess I can make a list later if anyones interested. I'll be checking here periodically.
>>
>>55809870
i just got the game a week ago and figured the dens popped up cause I was completing the dex kill yourself
>>
I'm going to make it...
>>
>>55810669
How simple can you be?
>>
>>55810467
I love collecting pokemon with marks. If you've got some good marks on pokemon that aren't shiny I'd like to see them. I have too many to list.

The sociable mark and the time of day marks (Early riser, Peckish, Dozy, Sleepy) are the lowest value marks since every pokemon has a 1/50 chance to roll them at all times.
Weather related ones are just as common numbers wise, but they're location and weather specific so they're worthwhile. (except cloudwatcher which can occur almost anywhere IIRC)
The rest of the marks are 1/2800

The only marked shinies I have are scovillan the giddy, and feebas the peckish.
>>
>>55812744
The Socialable is the lowest, ofc. However, marks such as Dozy and Early Riser i'd argue can be considered rare because you can only get them for 6 minutes. Sleepy is also low value because night time. Any personality mark, of course, is great. The weather marks can be nice flavorings as well.

All of my marked mons are shiny though. I was hopeing there'd be a few more people who trade marked shinies around.
>>
>>55809861
really? how? the forest near the Poison star base only got me one apple, also, i'm on scarlet I only can get Armarouge's evo item, not ceruledge's
>>
>>55813596
if you are still here in couple hours i can get them for you
>>
>>55812744
>>55813433
Shinies with weather marks for weather that's not appearing in their normal spawn points are neat.
Like Snowy/Blizzard Dratini, Thunderstruck Duraludon or Sandstorm Delibird.
>>
>>55803715
bought violet because I thought these were available for both versions. are these niggers any good?
>>
who's the best pokemon to cheese raids? i need to start farming herba mystica.i've been using my Miraidon to farm Walking Wake but it rarely drops herbas at all
>>
>>55814337
Iron hands.
>>
Anyone got an extra friend ball in swsh?
>>
>>55814367
any particular set?
>>
>>55814480
fighting tera
max attack max hp
belly drum
drain punch
metronome
Longer answer is it all depends on the pokemon you are fighting, there are hundreds of sets. Nasty plot/swords dance and shell bell can carry you through most raids with almost any pokemon.
>>
I will try my best again today
>>
File: item_0851.png (30 KB, 160x160)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
Hey all, still working on my Beast Ball Living Dex. I need to find the following Pokemon in Gen VIII:
Lunatone, Solrock, Baltoy Line (can be found in Moon & Ultra Moon), Purrloin Line, Munna Line, Pidove Line, Woobat Line, Tympole Line, Throh, Maractus, Klink (can be found with Island Scan in Sun & Moon, which I have access to), Bunnelby Line, Spritzee Line, Blipbug Line, Nickit Line, Gossifleur Line and the Wooloo Line

If anyone has any of these Pokemon in Beast Balls (or Beast Balls in SWSH you'd be willing to give), I'd be interested in trading. Let me know what you'd want for it and I'll see what I can do. Thanks in advance
>>
I'm wondering if the anon who was willing to carry me in the raid is still here?
>>
>>55816235
I am this anon
>>55805441
If this is true >>55806973 I should be able to carry with Miraidon, assuming I'm able to join at all
>>
>>55816235
>>55816252
if you guys still need a carry I can host a room or two of walking wake
>>
Thinking of making a new team for the Restricted Legendary formats based around Calyrex-Ice. The core will be Ninetales+Aurora Viel and Calyrex of course but there's a few things I'm still trying to figure out. Other teammates for one, Incineroar is always a good pick, Chien-Pao might benefit from the Viel+Hail defense boost. But I'm not sure what else would fit. Or if I should go Trick Room on Calyrex.
>>
have you tried Poltchageist or Flutter Mane? a ghost-type would be a good addition for your core, maybe a fairy like Clefairy for support
>>
>>55816751
meant for >>55816485
>>
>>55816751
I'm still planning right now but those are good suggestions.
>>
>build caly shadow team
>play online casuals to test it out
>every single team is running anti-caly
how is this shit considered good again? it takes zero effort or going out of your way to stop him. squishy as shit and if he doesn't hit an OHKO turn one you can just forfeit cause it's over.
>>
>>55817454
I'm not sure how you're meant to run him now. Tera Ghost and click Astral Barrage? That at least reduces any of the easy 1 click OHKOs to 2 hits. Tera Fairy with Draining kiss maybe?
>>
>>55817512
tera ghost and praying for an OHKO feels like the only chance you have against TR caly ice
>>
>>55817454
I haven't played in a while but in Swsh I always liked being a dickass with fake tears support from Whimsicott
>>
File: file.png (501 KB, 1127x556)
501 KB
501 KB PNG
I need a violet bro to trade and trade back these 2 to complete the dex
>>
>>55817454
Caly shadow is forcasted to be the #1 mon. Your team must be ready for it.

But it isnt an auto win button, you still need to position properly and pick off your opponents answers to barrage
>>
>252 SpA Tera Ghost Calyrex-Shadow Helping Hand Astral Barrage vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Ninetales-Alola: 146-172 (97.9 - 115.4%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
Should I even bother trying to survive this shit? I can hazard a guess that this worst case scenario I came up with is going to happen turn 1 more often than it won't.
>>
>>55818071
I farmed these fags a few months ago back when I had access to Violet, if you want I think I still have a few spares you can have if you help me tradeevo some shitmons
>>
>>55818091
Your best bet is pairing nintales with a mon that threatens calyrex. the lowest you can go is timid with 204 speed EVs to still outspeed lando-I.
Every other weather setter underspeeds you if theyre committed anyway. You should keep your speed so you can still get your aurora veils up before your partner takes a big chunk.
>>
>>55818267
sure!
i can help you evolve all your mons (I also need to evolve my graveler and gurdurr)
>>
>>55818760
ok, let me get the robots from my home
>>
>>55818760
hey anon after diving in my HOME I just foun an extra Iron Cobalion, and was one I got via GTS before I caught mine, if you want it it's yours, free of charge of course, just let me know
>>
>>55818072
I think he's overrated. He's a threat you need to be ready for absolutely, but he doesn't seem to be as overbearing as I thought he would be. Maybe I'm just not running into anyone using him right.
>>
If I made a cool bug team would you guys let me win against you?
>>
>>55816462
Sorry I went to sleep. Still hoping for Walking Wake rooms. Have all day.
>>
>>55819134
i'm still arround, if you want I can host a room right now
>>
>>55819142
Sure. Ready whenever.
>>
>>55819159
fug I started a run of the Ace money farm and Im in round 3, give me like... I dunno 7 to 10 mins? everything dies in one hit but everyone carries a full team + tera
>>
>>55819169
Right, just give me a holler, anon.
>>
>>55819175
ok, Im ready now, let me set the room
>>
I'm ready whenever you are, I'll be waiting for you anon.
on another topic, are you on Violet by chance?
>>
>>55819222
I'm ready.
And no, this is Scarlet unfortunately.
>>
>>55819229
ok, no worries, this is the room ID: D9KXLD
>>
>>55819233
Thank you!
>>
>>55819240
no worries anon, have fun! by the way, if you can could you give me a hand with some trade evos?
>>
>>55819242
Sure. Should I host?
>>
>>55819243
thanks, let me equip the items asap
>>
>>55819245
Pass is 1212
>>
>>55819248
can't find you
>>
>>55819252
Try again?
>>
>>55819254
I'm such an idiot, forgot the apples aren't trade evos.
silly me
>>
>>55819261
I'm not even sure if I'm doing this right, do I have to quit and rehost each time?
>>
>>55819264
Oh, nevermind
>>
>>55819264
no, it's fine, i'm the idiot who forgot how to evolve it's pokemon jaja, thanks again bro
>>
>>55819267
De nada, anon
>>
>>55819270
el placer es mio ;)
if you ever need something else just give me a call, I lurk the tread nearly daily at night
>>
>>55819273
I'll keep that in mind for sure
Any Violetbros willing to host Iron Leaves? Hopefully the event Darkrai is enough
>>
I've been running into a lot of people using Annihilape and just using Final Gambit right out of the gate. Is this common?
>>
>>55819433
GASTON-100%
>>
I miss Pursuit
>>
>>55803715
paradox mons were a mistake, not walking wake though
>>
>>55819134
>>55819142
I'm >>55816235 and I'm sorry for asking for help the other day only to run off. I had something that I needed to do and I didn't check back in until now. If you do decide to help me out I would be grateful for the carry.
>>
>>55820297
i'm online right now anon, I will be running Walking Wake raids all day, just give me a call
>>
tell me /wfg/, what's the fastest way to farm herba mystica? I'm starting to run out of them
>>
File: file.png (867 KB, 662x683)
867 KB
867 KB PNG
>>55821763
specific pokemon have a higher chance of dropping herbas in raids.
but then you have to dealw ith the awful raid queue.
Pic related is from early S/V, but its a start.
>>
>my HOME sub expired today
It's over for me anon, let this day be remembered as the day GF nearly caught captain Shiny Hunter
>>
>>55821770
any raid cheeser you recommend? I heard Iron Hands, Miraidon and Raidcat are good options
>>
>>55821833
RaidCat is no longer meta, and yeah the meta has Rideons, Iron Hands, Annihilape, Bellibolt, Arceus and others. It's just some 6 stars and the 7 stars that have trickier sets and type (Tera types too) combinations that demand more specific counters
>>
>>55821862
Raidcat is still good but only with 3 other people
>>
am i missing something why are people trying to catch 0 attack CSR in last gen's DLC when you can just catch it as is and do what you want with the stats? this seems autistic.
>>
>>55822075
Confusion and Foul Play are very dangerous, see
>>
>>55822075
>0 Atk Seedot Foul Play vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Calyrex-Shadow: 288-340 (84.4 - 99.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

>0- Atk 0 IVs Seedot Foul Play vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Calyrex-Shadow: 220-260 (64.5 - 76.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

It does make a difference.
>>
>>55822098
And if it's a guy with STAB 0 Att IV Negative nature is pretty much the only way you can even have a chance to survive.

Should be less of an issue nowadays because you can just Tera but reducing its damage anyway is still important.
>>
>>55820827
I'm back, if you are still here. Reminder I only got far enough into the game to get access to Tera raids so I will be next to useless in the actual battle.
>>
>>55822295
>I will be next to useless
in that case, you shouldn't try to do anything.
Means less action from the raid boss, means less dying for you, means more timer for everybody else
>>
>>55822375
>in that case, you shouldn't try to do anything.
Noted. But another thing I want to ask is how many times can you catch a raid pokemon?
>>
>>55822295
hi there anon, I'm a bit busy at the moment, but give me an hour and I'll be back to host some rooms, as for how many do you can catch, the event ones are 1 of a kind, after you catch it once you can't get more even during reruns but you can keep farming their raids. every other in-game raidmon can be catch as many times you want
>>
>>55822437
>more even during reruns but you can keep farming their raids. every other in-game raidmon can be catch as many times you wan
No problem no need to rush as I will be here for a few hours at the very least. And if I can only get one I will try to get it in a good ball then thank you.
>>
>>55822453
hi there anon, I'm ready now, let me setup another room.
>... I will try to get it in a good ball
I have spares of pretty much every ball in case you want a specific one.
>>
>>55822675
I'm here anon whenever you are ready.

>I have spares of pretty much every ball in case you want a specific one.
That's very kind of you anon but I couldn't besides I can just use a premier ball I like those as well.
>>
>>55822744
ok, and don't be a stranger anon, I literally never use anything that isn't a Luxury Ball so I usually sell or give away all the other ones I end up getting. hell just used many apriballs to "defeat" some arena trap dugtrios while I was on my way to re-create my living dex since my hunter didn't had any damaging attack besides False Swipe
>>
sorry my internet spooked me, here's the room ID: WG7QVS
>>
>>55822757
>ok, and don't be a stranger anon, I literally never use anything that isn't a Luxury Ball so I usually sell or give away all the other ones I end up getting.
In that case do you have a lure or dive ball I could have? It reminds me of when I caught my suicuine on crystal.

>>55822783
Joining soon just let me get to a den first.
>>
>>55822791
I have a shitton of Dive Balls, ran out of Lure ones but if you want I can get you one asap, and you don't need to reach dens to join raids, just open the tera raid battle menu inside the poke portal
>>
>>55822801
>I have a shitton of Dive Balls, ran out of Lure ones but if you want I can get you one asap, and you don't need to reach dens to join raids, just open the tera raid battle menu inside the poke portal
No need to go out of your way anon, I'll just take a dive ball. And I'm joining right now.
>>
>>55822820
ok, here're the trade code ¿, just give me some random shitmon for the ball, then I will re-host the raid
>>
>>55822825
and like a good retard I forgot to put the code, it's 1316
>>
>>55822827
>>55822825
Thank you very much anon.
>>
and here's the Raid code: 373kyj
>>
>>55822854
Thank you so much anon, You deleted that thing.
>>
>>55822878
no problem bro, enjoy you unga bunga suicune.
by the way, by chance can you come to my world via union circle? I need to evolve a palafin
>>
>>55822881
No problem it's the least that I could do for you since you helped me out so much. Just tell me what you need me to do.
>>
>>55822883
nothing in particular, just join via union circle and that's it
code is GF266H
>>
>>55822883
and that's it, thank you anon, you can leave now.
well, I'm going to hatch some eggs, if you ever need something feel free to ask
>>
>>55822910
>and that's it, thank you anon, you can leave now.
Ok thank you again anon.

>>55822910
>well, I'm going to hatch some eggs, if you ever need something feel free to ask
Same to you anon.
>>
hey /wfg/ I need a Violetbro to get me a Ceruledge evo armor, it's all I ask
>>
>every anon I've played with from here was a Scarlet player
so it's true nobody played Violet
>>
File: 1705419575696618.png (6 KB, 254x198)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>55803715
>realize walking wake raids were back since i missed the other times it was available
>Find one(1) wake raid
>Communicating...
>You couldn't join the raid
>try again
>Communicating...
>You couldn't join the raid
>refresh raids
>it's gone
>repeat this for almost 2 FUCKING HOURS until I get in to one raid where we barely managed to win
thank fuck it's over god why is online SO FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>55823238
>so it's true nobody played Violet
I was thinking the same thing. From what I saw every one was getting violet instead because of the starter so I got scarlet because I thought that not many people would have gotten that one but now I know that I was wrong or others had the same idea as me and it cost an imbalance.

>>55823262
Which version do you have anon? because an anon here just helped me with mines.
>>
>>55823262
I've been hosting carry WW rooms pretty much daily, hosted one like a hour ago.
>>
LF:
>x1 Malicious Armor
>x4 Syruppy Apple
x1 female White Stripe Basculin
FT:
pretty much any non-legend mon you want from gens4 to 9 (and VC gen1 and 2) or one gen2 shiny Dunsparse of the many I duped after finding one there
>>
>>55823538
I may have a spare armor and white stripe female Basculin, let me see what I can do anon
>>
>>55823604
if you have them I would be very grateful, also, if you really have them, what do you want for them?
>>
>>55823664
one of those clones would be fine, I'm ready so you can post a code whenever you are ready
>>
>>55823538
I can provide the Syrupy Apples for you no problem. I'm currently looking for Pokemon in Beast Balls, specifically the ones on this list >>55815382 that are exclusive to SWSH
If you don't have any of these that's totally cool, just let me know what you have/are willing to get
>>
>>55823724
fug, I'm sorry anon but forgot my home sub ended today, thus I can't get you the dunsparse. fuck my luck. anything else you may want? for now I have access to let's go pikachu, scarlet and shield
>>
>>55823788
no problem, any shitmon is fine then
>>
>>55823807
you sure?
>>55823777
holy coy hello there BBman, I'm Wynn it's been a while, how are you doing?
>>
>>55823850
yeah it's ok, just wanted to register the shiny in HOME but it's fine
>>
>>55823850
Hey Wynn, long time no see! Where the hell did you go? Last I heard from you we were gonna do some trading in SWSH, but then you just... disappeared? Either way, I still have those Blipbug/Dottler/Orbeetles in Luxury Balls if you still need them
>>
>>55823862
I mass duped my shiny dunse to see how many did it take to get the 3-segmented one since BANK assigns new PIDs to identical clones made in gen1/2 cartridges, give me a moment to set a room
>>55823871
man where to start... life lately has been something else, but ultimately here I am... re-redoing my living dex, I still have many of the gen7 mons I got for you inside my bank but I won't be able to resub until tomorrow or so
>Bugs
thanks I still do, even more than before lol
>>
>>55823862
ok, room's up
code: 1316
>>
>>55823862
thanks anon, I really appreciate the help
>>
>>55823886
>re-redoing my living dex
Oh no, what the fuck happened? Did someone delete your whole living dex? Or are you just redoin' it for fun?
>I won't be able to resub until tomorrow or so
Totally fine. As I've stated before, I have Shield and Scarlet, so in most cases we don't need HOME to trade
>>
>>55823934
>Did someone delete your whole living dex?
yes but not on purpose, one of my younger siblings was helping me out sorting my home, told him to release a range of like 20 boxes of random shit I had on one of my games and while he was doing it I went for some groceries. thing is he deleted things from the left side of the screen aka my home boxes and saved.
when I came back we played some mario kart and other things, and when I decided to sit and do some honest shiny hunting on gen9 I realized the bulk of trashmons were still there... the rest is history
>>
>>55823964
Fucking hell, that's rough. This is why you don't trust little kids with your shit. Either way, I'm more than happy to help you rebuild your collection. How far along are you right now, anyways? Anything in particular you're looking for?
>>
>>55823985
yeah, accidents happen but man, it hurt, I pretty much just lost kitakimi's regional dex plus alt forms so, bye bye hat pikachus F03 Mashould, my couple of 3-segment Dudunseparse, and a huge chunk of gen9 mons in general.
I finished re-completing paldea's regional dex just a few hours ago was just missing a male Ceruledge but anon got me mi missing evo armor.
am completing my Shield and UM regional dexes too to get whatever I'm missing, probably may need to restart shield again to get it's dlcs legends.
the only pain in the ass will be refarm pokeradar for luxury ball dunseparse, dusk Lycanrocs/rockruff, hatchus, and half of my vivillions since now I have to waste postcards again which, while easy to do is really boring
>>
>>55824003
>I pretty much just lost kitakimi's regional dex
Not the biggest loss, since a good bit of that dex is made up of mons you already caught in Paldea
>plus alt forms so, bye bye hat pikachus
Ouch, yeah, that really sucks. Dunno where you'd get more of those
>F03 Mashould, my couple of 3-segment Dudunseparse
Assuming you breed a full 40-50 eggs per half hour sandwich boost, you've got a good chance of getting those ones back in relatively short order
>probably may need to restart shield again to get it's dlcs legends.
If you're doing that, I'd very much appreciate it if you could give me your Beast Balls from that file before you reset. Beast Balls in SWSH are stupidly hard to get for no good reason. The only repeatable method that isn't RNG is the Dynite Ore trader, and she requires 150 Dynite Ore for a single Beast Ball, which necessitates several hours of grinding Dynamax Adventures. Thankfully, the game gives you two free Beast Balls: One from an NPC in Stow-on-Side after beating the main game, and another which requires completing all the legendary sidequests in the Crown Tundra and then catching Necrozma in Dynamax Adventures
>>
Hey /wfg/ since I' breeding shit to fill my livingdex I guess I can let you keep breeding rejects, the lines I'm going to breed are:
>Wooper (Kantonian)
>Basculin (White Stripe and maybe Red or blue ones)
>Gulpin
>Meowth (Kantonian, Alolan, Galarian)
>Flabebe (white flower)
>Growlithe (Kantonian and Hissuian)
>Zorua (Unovan and Hissuian)
>Bagon
>Dreepy
>Passimian
>Eiscue
>Clauncher
>Sneasel (Jhotonian and Hissuian)
>Sansshrew (Kantonian and Alolan)
>Vulpix (Kantonian and Alolan)
everything will have at least 4 IVs but they come in luxury balls, let me know if anyone wants anything

>>55824050
I'm not going to reset my main file, just do what I was doing back then, delete files on secondary accounts, that's how I was farming the legendaries I was using as trade fodder, but I can give you all the best balls I have on it
>>
>>55824408
Growlithe Hissuian
Zorua Hissuian
Sneasel Hissuian
I wouldn't mind any of these since I missed my chance to get them in something other than a strange ball.
>>
I'm going to continue to try my best even as I continue to slowly play X/Y.
>>
>>55825180
why is this in /wfg/
>>
What's a good VGC team for climbing the in-game latter?
I'm extremely new to VGC, and Pokemon PvP as a while.
So what's a good way to learn. Other than trying to brute force it.
>>
>>55825217
It's this thing where newfriends post their stream of consciousness wherever they are at the time.
Because 4chan is their safe space and they are just asking a question or blogging,
So check your privilege!
>>
...So anyone here plan on hosting a iron leaves raid anytime soon?
>>
>>55826019
by the looks of ti everyone here on /wfg/ has Scarlet, so doubt anyone can host Leaves
>>
>>55826421
Damn, I might have to open the forbidden door then....
>>
>>55826421
Ok anon it's me Grey from last night. I was wondering how long you would be here for? I ask because right now I might have found someone willing to host a iron leaves raid but as you know I can't do anything to it. So I wanted to know if you would be willing to help me with it once more?
>>
>>55826536
sup, I'll be here pretty much all day, I'm breeding stuff for now but feel free to give me a call and I can give you a hand with it
>>
>>55826739
Excellent, thank you very much. The person said in around 30 minutes so check back then Also if you know someone who needs few months worth of nintendo online don't be afraid to ask.
>>
>>55824408
>I'm not going to reset my main file, just do what I was doing back then, delete files on secondary accounts
Of course. I mean, obviously you wouldn't nuke your main file. I've considered doing a second playthrough of Shield to get more Beast Balls, though I'm not sure if it'd be faster to do that or grind for Dynite Ore. It definitely would be beneficial to have duplicate legendaries for trading fodder, and I could always overlevel my mons and plow through everything if I'm in a hurry, but man... playing Shield again... I'd rather replay Scarlet a third time
>but I can give you all the best balls I have on it
Thanks, really appreciate it

>>55826739
Same here. Let me know when you want to trade those Blipbug Lines, and those Syrupy Apples... wait, don't you have the DLC for SV?
>>
>>55826739
Change of plans something came up. But the offer is still open to you.
>>
>>55827017
ok, no worries, give me a call if you need help, and don't worry about NO, I pay mine yearly so i'm fine, but thanks for the kind offer
>>55826934
yeah replaying Shield/Sword is a chore but to be fair, I take SwSh over SM/USUM, cutscene over cutscene ad nauseaum. I'll be here later tonight, see you later
>>
File: file.png (656 KB, 1868x1031)
656 KB
656 KB PNG
I did it!!!
>>
>>55827430
Congratulations anon on a job well done. So where do you go from here?
>>
>>55827436
I'm going to continue to hunt more shiny/title pokemon to make more interesting teams with.
>>
>>55827468
>I'm going to continue to hunt more shiny/title pokemon to make more interesting teams with.
Atta boy, that's what a true champion sounds like. I hope it goes well for you anon.
>>
So before I actually buy it, I'm assuming that most anons here got sword instead of shield correct?
>>
>>55828423
probably the other way around, out of the namefags wyn and that one tyruntfag are shield users, then the few people asking for exclusives used to ask for sword exclusive pokemon
>>
>>55828430
>then the few people asking for exclusives used to ask for sword exclusive pokemon
Really now? That is surprising. Now I'm just confused at which versions anons tend to get.
>>
>>55828500
>>55828423
based on what I've seen these last few months here is:
>Gen8
Shield wo/DLC and Arceus
>Gen9
Scarlet wo/DLC
it's weird but very few /wfg/ posters have either of the dlcs
>>
>>55828423
I would've assumed so as well, but I guess people here tend to go for Shield instead. Perhaps people here are just being savvy about which Legendaries to get: They pick the less popular version to ensure they'll have those exclusives and just trade for the opposite ones assuming it'll be easier since more people will have them

I myself only went with Shield out of pure circumstance. One of the guys at my work had Shield and let me borrow it for a while. When he got fired and I gave it back to him I thought "Well, I don't want to have to start a new save file in Sword." so that just ended up being the version I stuck with

I didn't want to get the DLC either, since I figured I could just trade for what I wanted because someone had to have it on the GTS or something, but some of the stuff I was looking for turned out to be too niche even for that. Nobody in their right mind would catch a Shedinja or one of the Galar Fossils in a Beast Ball and trade it away on the GTS, that was something only I would ever bother catching, so it sort of forced my hand
>>
>>55828423
I pick whatever pokemon on the cover that looks better. I gotten Sword and Violet
>>
I got Shield for Melony and Scarlet for Sada. simple as.
>>
>>55828614
Got Sword for Bea and Klara then got Scarlet for Sada
>>
>>55828423
I am a consoomer, I brought all 4
>>
OPTIMAL IV Calyrex + Horses is such a fucking slog to obtain holy shit my eyes are bleeding. It's literally "play the entire game 4 times".
>>
>>55829361
I could very well be wrong about this but isn't there now a way to change I'V's and natures?
>>
>>55829372
Not for 0 atk/speed
>>
>>55828508
>it's weird but very few /wfg/ posters have either of the dlcs
So what your saying is that DLC mons are very valuable?, That is good to know though.

>>55828568
>They pick the less popular version to ensure they'll have those exclusives and just trade for the opposite ones assuming it'll be easier since more people will have them
That's honestly really smart thing to do, but it seems to have backfired for S&V though.

>When he got fired and I gave it back to him I thought "Well, I don't want to have to start a new save file in Sword." so that just ended up being the version I stuck with
Understandable really, I would have done the same thing.

>>55828596
>I pick whatever pokemon on the cover that looks better. I gotten Sword and Violet
Based because that's what I usually do as well.

>>55828614
>>55828705
Also based.

>>55828862
>I am a consoomer, I brought all 4
Where the H*ck were you when I needed you yesterday anon? Also I don't suppose that you would be willing to trade me some violet exclusives in about 2 weeks from now?
>>
>>55829982
>So what your saying is that DLC mons are very valuable?, That is good to know though.
Always have been. Look at the GTS any given day and the most traded Pokemon are the new DLC-only mons. Hell, the DLC-only mons from SWSH are still frequently traded despite the games being years old
>That's honestly really smart thing to do, but it seems to have backfired for S&V though.
Yeah, I guess in the case of SV more people just thought Miraidon was cooler and went with Violet without considering everything else
As someone who always knew Scarlet was the better version, I feel very vindicated
>Also I don't suppose that you would be willing to trade me some violet exclusives in about 2 weeks from now?
Dunno why you'd specifically need it two weeks from now, but depending on what you need I can probably help you with that
>>
>>55829982
>So what your saying is that DLC mons are very valuable?
that's always been the case, to give you an example I marathoned Shield's DLC and more importantly, Scarlet's like 20 times each just to get the DLC pokemon not so long ago to use them as trading fodder...and I guess I'm going to do it again to re-recomplete my nat livingdex
>>
>>55830217
by the way, I was bored last night I farmed you a few beast balls on Shield... and by few I mean a few 100s... I guess I can catch you a little army of delivery shitmons if you want them
>>
>>55830575
Holy shit. Sure, I'd really appreciate it
Just refer to this list >>55815382
I managed to catch Klink in Sun yesterday, so aside from that family the list is up to date
I'd also appreciate if you could send over two Beast Balls on their own, I still need to catch the Galar Fossils and I'd prefer they have my OT on them. I already have Dracovish and one Beast Ball in reserve, so I only need two more to complete the set
Of course, if you're willing to give away a Beast Ball with each mon I definitely wouldn't complain

Let me know what you want for them. I still have the Blipbug family members, and I also have a box full of shiny Luxury Ball mons if you're interested
>>
>>55830712
Also, I only need one per family. I always feel compelled to breed for good natures and IVs, plus it's nice to have them all with my OT, though this isn't always the most important thing to me
>>
>>55823262
>why is online SO FUCKING SHIT
because its pokemon after xy
>>
Anybody up for some BBQs?
>>
>>55830217
>Dunno why you'd specifically need it two weeks from now, but depending on what you need I can probably help you with that

I said two weeks because I'm still trying to play through the other games at the moment so I'm still no where near the end game, but these raids made me realize that maybe I'm better off playing scarlet while at least some anons are still playing it.

>>55830734
>Anybody up for some BBQs?
What level do you recommend that I be at so I don't drag you down?
>>
>>55830712
If you can donate me an Own Tempo Rockruff inside a luxury I'll be very happy, otherwise anything's good, since I need to doublecheck my gen8 missings I may as well re-do a full galar, ct and IoA's regional dexes just for good measure.
>Luxury Shinies
you know I'm interested just name your price as usual.
on a side note, once I return home and pay my home I can port the gen7 mons I got you last time
>>
File: irida-pokemon.gif (3.57 MB, 640x466)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB GIF
>>55830788
>What level do you recommend that I be at so I don't drag you down?
any level will be fine I guess
>>
>>55830815
Then I guess I'm down then. Once you set it up I'll join.
>>
File: file.png (916 KB, 960x540)
916 KB
916 KB PNG
>>55830831
Code: BP1674

Anyone can join, let's do some BBQs!
>>
File: LuxuryBallMons.png (235 KB, 593x394)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>55830800
>If you can donate me an Own Tempo Rockruff inside a luxury I'll be very happy
Sure thing. Actually, did you know that Own Tempo Rockruff is internally considered an alternate form from regular Rockruff? What this means is that, if you breed a female OTR it with a normal male Rockruff in a Luxury Ball, the resulting offspring will be OTR guaranteed and have a 50% chance of being in either Pokeball
>you know I'm interested just name your price as usual.
Well, I'm more than happy giving these away for the Beast Ball mons you're giving me. Pic related is the list, though I should note I accidentally traded away the Ursaluna a bit ago. Thankfully, in its place is a shiny Gholdengo, which is arguably better
>>
>>55830856
yup, I'm aware of that fact, it, every scatterbug, spewpa and vivillion are internally set as different pokemon my dex had two sets of reckruff and was slowly starting to have an ocean of bugs for that reason, having to hunt scatterbugs again will be a pain in the ass, even more since I depleted certain regions' postcards on go so I may need to ask people on /pgg/ to help me out with a few or set a secondary acc to give me postcards
>>
>>55830854
I have to go do something now but if you need me to I can stay connected until I come back
>>
Grey
do you have any eyewear?
to complete the mission I need to take a picture where we're both wearing eyewear
>>
>>55831290
Yeah but it's just regular glasses though will that work? or will I need to buy something else real quick?
>>
>>55831296
the glasses will work
>>
>>55831301
Thanks for letting me join in it was fun. Wish that the lag was gone though.
>>
I downloaded that raid finding program that gives you seeds for specific raids that you want. I thought you were supposed to change your clock to a certain time to get these to show up, but all it's giving me is seeds. How do I use these seeds? I'm trying to get some herbas here.
>>
>>55831926
Have you tried not being bad at cheating?
>>
>>55831970
I didn't realize it was cheating to do things that are legitimately possible to do in game. I guess I shouldn't have caught that shiny shinx the other day, now I feel dirty.
>>
>>55831992
>I downloaded that raid finding program that specifically mentions you need a hacked console
>I didn't realize it was cheating to do things that are legitimately possible to do in game
Are you for real?
>>
>>55832009
I didn't know you needed to hack a console faggot, I thought you just had to set your system clock to a certain time and day which is exactly what I said. I guess you think it's hacking to change your system clock. Very smart, very smart.
>>
>>55832021
Do you usually download random shit without knowing what it is or reading basic documentation?
Don't you know that RNG is a gateway hack of the worst kind?
>>
>>55832035
again
>shit you can do in a legitimate copy of the game without hacking? THATS HACKING!!!!!!
in diamond and pearl, you could manipulate the rng by using the magikarp coin flip to make your egg shiny without ever using external tools. i guess clicking on a touch screen 2531 times is also hacking. please don't call the FBI on me anon!
>>
File: 1701126053675361.jpg (184 KB, 2000x1500)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
can SOMEONE please invite me to a walking wake raid?
am i literally going to miss it AGAIN?!
i just finished the game last night
caught iron leaves my first try'

i am hitting "x check for new postings"
nothing is showing up, or its just shitmon
am i doing something wrong, i have seen ONE leaves show up in 40 refreshes

if its A FOMO EVENT WHY ISN"T IT PINNED IN THE LOBBY?
WHY IS TPC LIKE THIS?!

join tatsugiri lobby, everyone is just attacking eachother instead of the raid monster why is this even allowed?!
>>
>>55832109
have you at least touch traded for a walking wake? i have violet so i can't help with a raid
>>
>>55832127
it FINALLY popped up after nearly 100 rerolls
i got it thnx anon
>>
>>55832109
if nobody else has done it by then, I can host a room or two in like an hour
>>
>>55832035
>RNG is a gateway hack of the worst kind?
BQWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAGHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55832132
>>55832138
thnx anon i was able to FINALLY get it.
i got lucky as FUCK. i cleared them\caught each on the first try
>lobby success depends entirely upon if you get paired with malicious shitters or not lol good luck

FUCK TPC
>>
File: 1708093179310373.png (1 MB, 1245x769)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
Anyone have a Latias DA in SWSH? I can give you a shiny Kingler for your time.
>>
>>55832160
checking hang on
>>
>>55832160
>>55832194
rayqueefa, mewtwo, moltres
>>
>>55832210
Thank you so much for looking.
>>
>>55832160
I could have sworn i had caught a latias already so i went to check my home boxes only to find out that my subscription ended. i sure hope they keep all my old pokeys even if i dont have an active subscription.
>>
>>55832231
they do but only for a month or so
pokemon home should be free
TPC is evil\corporatist now
>>
so no more trading on the 3ds?
>>
>>55832258
it's still possible via pretendo I think
>>
>>55832231
They are still there anon at least that's what others said so don't worry about it.
>>
>>55832248
just looked it up you fucking liar. the pokemon will stay there you just can't access all of them. they don't get deleted. I hope you have a gun you've never used before, because there's a first time for everything.
>>
File: pikachu-happy-laughing.gif (2.51 MB, 1106x500)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB GIF
>>55832268
>I hope you have a gun you've never used before, because there's a first time for everything.
>>
>>55832035
God damn, are you that fucking retarded
>>
File: file.png (301 KB, 1687x955)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
I was hunting for a minimum sized torkoal or one with a good personality mark, and got both on one guy. Lucky!
>>
I hate the fact BDSP can't trade with any other gen8 game, only thing they hat to do was ocking anything post gen5 kinda like gen2 did when you trade to trade with gen1 games
>>
File: i hate him.jpg (109 KB, 1080x2400)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
looking to complete my national dex in pokemon Home, any anons have mythicals/specials to swap just to fill the dex entry?

in exchange, i can give you pic related, or maybe some other shiny you want, be it from Go or the switch games

i'm missing just about most event mythicals, i have some in Go but don't wanna transfer em
>>
>>55833342
try asking Wynn and/or Beast Ball guy, they're balltists with full livingdexes, Wynn probably has spares from her giveaways
>>
>>55833421
my bad, but i have no clue who those people are, i almost never set foot in these threads, are they regulars here or something?
>>
>>55833440
yeah, local posters, they're here pretty much daily, wynn has the tendency to pop at really late hours but they're most active during day, both are pretty chill
>>
>>55833453
thanks for the info, i'll keep an eye on the thread then
>>
Does anyone have any spare Friend Balls? I really need one for a raid. I have other Apricorn Balls for trade.
>>
>>55833947
Got 1 for you, do you have dream, heavy or level for it?
>>
>>55833981
Hey, sorry for the late response. I have Fast, Lure, Moon, Sport, Safari, and Beast Balls but I’m missing the ones you mentioned
>>
>>55834013
Ill take a fast ball then, use this post as code
>>
>>55834017
Thanks, hopping on now
>>
>>55834027
Thanks
>>
>>55834029
Bless you anon, thank you
>>
>>55833342
What are you looking for in particular? I got a Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa on my SV I could quick tap-trade you, if that helps. If you're looking for Marshadow or Zeraora though, no dice, I skipped Gen 7 until recently, so I missed out on those ones.
>>
>>55833342
I don't really have much to offer in terms of Mythicals. I do have Mew and Celebi from VC if you want a non-GO one. I have both shiny and non-shiny Mew and Celebi. The Mew isn't legal, of course, but it goes through detection no problem so if you don't mind that I can trade you one. Let me know if you're interested

>>55833947
I know you just got one from the other anon, but I can trade you a Friend Ball in SV if you want another one
>>
>>55834285
Yes please for the Friend Ball, if you’re still available.
>>
>>55834102

mew, jirachi, victini, keldeo, meloetta, diancie, volcanion, hoopa, magearna, marshadow, zeraora and zarude, yeah

it's fine, you can skip whichever ones you don't have, anything i can give you in return? if you can get me most of them i'll trade off that celebi if you want

my Home FC is ZUVYSZSKFYBY
>>
>>55834285
i'm not looking to register variants, just touch trading is fine, but i'd apreciate it if i could get that mew in case the anon above doesn't have one, FC here >>55834499
>>
>>55834440
Yeah, I'm still available. Let me know when you're ready and I'll search your post number. Also, would you be able to trade me over a Beast Ball? I always need more of those

>>55834539
Yeah, I don't mind. Let me know when you're ready
>>
>>55834499
If you are going for the Magearna, Zarude isn't needed
>>
>>55834629
added you

>>55834636
oh, that's a relief i guess, i got one in Go but i rather not permanently transfer it
>>
>>55834647
Alright, searching
>>
>>55834651
thank you kindly, any mon i can give you in return?
>>
>>55834661
I'm making a Beast Ball living dex, so I'm always in need of more Beast Ball mons
Wynn said he'd help me with the ones I can only get in SWSH, so aside from those I can get mostly everything myself
If you have Scarlet or Violet, would you be able to get me a Slakoth in a Beast Ball? You may have to go for Slaking since normal Slakoth is pretty herd to find in Paldea
>>
>>55834676
unfortunatelly i'm out of beast balls, i've recently caught a porygon in one though, if you're interested?

also, mind trading me back the celebi? i was thinking it was touch trade only lol
>>
>>55834697
That's okay. I already have Porygon, though
And yeah, I can trade it back to you, no problem
>>
>>55834704
sorry for not being able to help, but thank you so much for the mew
>>
>>55834745
No worries, happy to help
>>
>>55833947
for SV or SwSh?
>>
Scarlet player here anyone interested in union circle to grind BBQ, and gettungversion exclusive legends?
>>
>>55835709
>Another Scarlet player
I knew I should have gotten Violet but I'll play with you just don't expect me to be high leveled as I only just got my first gym badge the other day.
>>
>>55835777
Sure here's the code rs74v0
>>
>>55835874
What you wanna do
>>
>>55835922
Whatever really, like I said I'm still new to the game so anything you want is fine by me.
>>
>>55835933
It said communication failed and kicked me out.
>>
>>55835933
Strange looks like we disconnected here's another code 9mvkbc
>>
>>55835942
You can do some gym leader stuff and I'll do some BBQ stuff on the way
>>
Ok I'm down for that, But does fighting titans do anything for me?
>>
>>55835978
It gives koraidon new abilities for traversing
>>
>>55835980
>It gives koraidon new abilities for traversing
Well do you mind if I do a titan quest then? At least that way I won't totally slow you down as we travel.
>>
>>55835983
No problem
>>
This stantler is annoying why?
>>
Yeah that thing kicked my ass
>>
>>55836027
Lol some of the mons are tuffer than others
>>
>>55836054
I did not have an answer to it's priority, sand attack and hypnosis
>>
Anyone with Scarlet want to trade base version exclusives?
>>
>>55836627
I still need a couple from violet. If you're still down I can open a union circle. I need palafin too
>>
File: ANGERRR.jpg (16 KB, 633x647)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
What's with these traders on GTS asking for legendries for a level 1 ceruledge?
>>
anyone got an extra safari ball? I want to catch waking wake with it for my past paradoxes. I don't have much other extra ability patches or some random shiny
>>
>>55836989
>Griefers
They request combinations that are too difficult or impossible to acquire. Unfortunately GO transfers permit some very low levels and HOME dev team can't be arsed to keep up and cross-reference to block those
>"Trophy" displayers
They showcase say a shiny but request something unacceptable or impossible, are basically griefers because no one will seriously take up their trades
>Kids
Kids with HOME accounts setup can request anything they desire
>"Smart guys"
Those who think they can scam kids out of their legendaries

Now for this specific Ceruledge case, well, I'll assume you don't have that version so you don't have access to the item so it is either trade, acquire the item or join a Ceruledge raid to get one. Kids and smart guys will try to extort you 100% for something you can't access on your own
>>
>>55836989
griefers. simple as.
It's funny to "steal" their shinies via low leveled GOmons when possible
>>
>>55836989
Occam's Razor, just really fucking dumb people who overestimate the value of what they have. Level 1 Ceruledge isn't even that hard to get, so long as you have Violet and a bit of patience
Definitely better than people asking for shit that's outright impossible, like female Terapagos. You think it'd be easy to just flag that as something you can't search for, but shit being fucking broken beyond all measure is kind of a GTS tradition at this point

>>55837536
I can't wait for PL:ZA to drop, so many people ask for level 100 Furfrous with different trims in exchange for all sorts of rare shit, it'll be nice to finally be able to collect
>>
>>55837591
sup bro, hey I got your mons waiting in shield, give me like 20mins to finish some shit and they're yours, I already equipped them with beast balls
>>
>>55837600
Alright, awesome!
I'll start moving some of the shiny Luxury Ball mons into Shield, let me know when you're ready
>>
>>55837591
Imagine if you weren't able to transfer trims using the games equivalent of the Box like gen 6
>>
>>55837939
That would be stupid, but if they're making it so you can register those forms in HOME then I see no reason as to why they'd do that. I mean, Spinda in BDSP was only because they fucked up the algorithm for its spots
>>
>>55803715
So does the raid end tomorrow or on tuesday? I have a friend who's trying to get the raid mons.
>>
>>55839105
The event runs until tomorrow at 23:59 UTC, which would be about 4PM PST/7PM EST
>>
>>55839123
>4PM PST/7PM EST
Thanks, I guess I better have him start now then.
>>
>>55837088
>>55837536
You would think that their would be a way to filter people asking for legendries or something.

>>55837591
>but shit being fucking broken beyond all measure is kind of a GTS tradition at this point
Tell me about it...
>>
Anyone willing to do a trade back for the version exclusive legendary paradox? Trying to complete my dex
>>
>>55840893(me)
Forgot to mention I have scarlet
>>
>yet another Scarlet player
Violet is as rare as a wild shiny Tandemaus with Family of 3 genes
>>
LF: Safari Ball
FT: Ability patch, Fast or Moon Ball
>>
>>55841092
Tell me about it next game I'm waiting at least 3 weeks before I make my purchase. I've never seen a skew this big before.
>>
>>55841092
Ironically I picked up scarlet specifically because it thought violet would be more popular lol
>>
>>55841092
>>55841174
I picked Scarlet because I liked the version exclusives more, specifically Koraidon

>>55841141
I can trade you a Safari Ball for an Ability Patch, let me know when you're ready
>>
>>55841236
Alright, I'm ready. Code is whatever this post number is
>>
>>55841249
Searching
>>
>>55841260
Thanks!
>>
>>55841266
No problem
>>
anyone still doing paradox raids? I'm trying to get WW. I have Iron Hands ready.
>>
>>55841329
You still here? I can help if I can do one for Iron Leaves as well
>>
>>55841174
>Ironically I picked up scarlet specifically because it thought violet would be more popular lol
NTA but Honestly me too. I saw every harping about miraidon and I thought it was an easy pick because we also got the unga professor but I didn't know how wrong I would be.

>>55841583
>I can help if I can do one for Iron Leaves as well
NTA but how long will you be here for anon? I have a friend who I finally convinced to start Scarlet so that he doesn't miss the raids.
>>
It seems like he is only going to barely make it.
>>
Bumo
>>
Is anyone around to do more raids? I need another carry my friend just started the game so he needs the help.
>>
Reminder today is the last day of the raids.
>>
less than 20 minutes remain for the final raid.
>>
>>55845596
Really?
>You have until Monday, May 6, 2024, at 4:59 p.m. PDT
>>
>>55845679
I must have gotten it mistaken with est instead my mistake. Does that mean that the raid ends at 11:59pm?
>>
>>55845708
Depends where you live, for US, the minute it ends
PST: 5pm
CST: 7pm
EST: 8pm
>>
anyone needs some last min paeadox raids? I have both SV. Scarlet will use Iron Hands and Violet for Gholdengo for mine.
>>
I surely need some last min hugs
>>
Anyone can host an Iron Leaves Raid plz ?
>>
>>55846518
this anon >>55845925 may as well be the only Violet player on this general, everyone just has Scarlet
>>
I think we scared the only one left, doesn't even matter as the raid is over
>>
I guess he was afraid of being a lone violet player and being surrounded by BIG, STRONG, THROBING scarlet players. I can't say he was wrong to be afraid.
>>
friendly reminder Flintstones > Jetsons
>>
>>55846977
unga bung bunga bunga dunga?
>>
>>55847049
>unga bung bunga bunga dunga?
Grunga dunga ung bwunga
>>
Could it be, anyone up for area zero hunting paradox pokemon. Violet player.
>>
>>55847115
memes aside I really wish I could join you, I kinda want to shiny hunt for a few robomons but Violet players are kinda rare
>>
>>55847157
I have Violet
>>
File: Robits for Dinos.jpg (168 KB, 1150x570)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
Anyone want to hunt for the other versions paradox pokemon in Area Zero?
I have Violet.
>>
File: Captcha.jpg (305 KB, 1919x1079)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>55847613
Captcha luck is with us
>>
>>55847613
>>55847620
My bad, I forgot the code
P179YY
>>
Bomp
>>
File: Cat at table.jpg (65 KB, 612x612)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>55848002
Ain't no bumpin once the bump limit is hit. Now I need to know something Should I make the new thread or should the general rest once more until we get enough news to spark interest?
>>
>>55848169
I'm of the opinion that a trading/raiding hub should be up no matter what, before /wfg/ centralized everything in /vp/ there were giveaway threads, or battle threads, or multiple trading ones for a reason, there's always someone who needs something in-game
>>
>>55848169
If you want you can let it rest until 7 stars Primarina raid
>>
>>55848198
>I'm of the opinion that a trading/raiding hub should be up no matter what, before /wfg/ centralized everything in /vp/ there were giveaway threads, or battle threads, or multiple trading ones for a reason, there's always someone who needs something in-game
I actually agree but the problem comes from how many people actually need any of that stuff now? As soon as the weekday hit and everyone is busy with important things, No one is around to bump the thread or participate in it which leads me to wonder if this should be a weekend thread like /shg/ used to be until it got enough members to become a general.

>>55848214
>If you want you can let it rest until 7 stars Primarina raid
I was honestly thinking this but I didn't think it would be fair to just let the general die without explaining why.
>>
>>55848229
I agree too, having this thread up is convenient as fuck, but since the USUM days this board's old in-game related threads have slowly been replaced with imagedump threads.
since I've been making many of the recent threads and reworded the OP I guess I can assume full responsibility to keep the general alive, at least until we get enough playerbase to keep it alive naturally.
besides I was going to do a small giveaway today anyways
>>
new thread with revamped OP.
move when you're ready
>>55848638
>>55848638
>>55848638
>>
>>55841174
There is no such thing as a boy who doesn't like dinosaurs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.