[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 79236023_p0.jpg (140 KB, 1112x834)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
Pokémon Unite is a 5v5 MOBA where your objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

>Information
https://unite-db.com/
https://uniteapi.dev/
>Test Server (Needs VPN)
https://publictest-pu.com/index.html

>Upcoming
- Ceruledge(June 13th)
- Ho-Oh

>Current
- Falinks has been released
-https://www.serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes:https://unite-db.com/patch-notes

Previous: >>55794645
>>
First for ban the wreath.
>>
>draft match
>drafting period takes several minutes
>finally get to play
>team surrenders like a minute in due to an afk from the start
ass
>>
>>55830778
sad the game is so dry in terms of content lately, not a great sign for any live service game.

>>55831072
they really need to shorten the "final preparations" phase, no need for it to be that long.
>>
File: 1671854959741222.png (2 KB, 224x254)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>55831093
Feels like the end.
I haven't ever bought and EX mon or paypigged anything in this game but I might buy Ho-oh when it releases just to enjoy the last round of broken
>>
>>55831072
>>55831093
>the first ban, which can take an ungodly amount of time to load in because the game is unoptimised as shit, only has 15 seconds of prep
>the final prep which at most lets 5 stacks switch who uses which mon takes forever
It makes no sense, though in fairness I don't put any blame on Draft for AFKing faggots and will take them over non-Draft games any day. It's Timi/Tencent refusing to issue any punishment whatsoever for griefing games, oh no a couple good boy points that you can earn back in a couple matches for shame
>>
>>55831282
Game should just end in draft phase if it detects afk.
>>
>falinks locked behind paywall

Gross. Is it at least any good?
>>
>>55831762
Outside of the risk of getting blown up by ranged stuns like Pika or Ninetales it's pretty damn good.
If the enemy is pretty bulky and immobile then Mega Horn/No Retreat will tear them to shreds.
If the enemy has a lot of squishies then Iron Head/Beat Up gives you three dashes to make sure they don't escape.
And unlike most mons you can actually mix and match the moves around to your liking.
It's pretty fun.
Only bad thing is the ult, it feels like a shittier verision of Meowscarada's.
>>
>>55831093
yeah after ho oh i feel like a month or two after the event is over they are going to announce the end of service
>>
>>55831762
5 days left. It's good, yeah.
>>
>play Umbreon/Blastoise
>lose 5 times in a row, each time have more damage and kills than the "carry"
>Switch to Scizor/Gdos and win 6 games in a row

I guess I'm just fucking cursed. It seems the only fucking time I can win with a Defender consistently is when I'm playing with my friend. It's honestly incredibly frustrating because Umbeon and Blastoise are two of my favorite Pokemon, but then I get two people on my team that have been to Masters only once or twice, against people on the other team that have been 12-13 times.

tl;dr I want to consistently win with something that's not a fucking carry.
>>
>>55830778
what kind of players do you meet the most raging in vc?
>>
>boot up game after a week
>get into a blind pick ranked
>instalocked lane meow
>instalocked lane zera w/ drain crown
>enemy has comfey falinks gyarados goodra leafeon
>delete game from phone again
>>
>>55832713
None cuz I turn VC off the moment I boot up the game.
>>
>Assault Vest, Exp Share, Score Shield Jungler Gengar
>Didn't matter because the rest of the team was really good
I almost thought we'd lose.
Fly Talonflames are so easy to get them to Unite after being annoyed.
It's almost predictably boring yet so fun to watch every time.
>>
File: IMG_9331.jpg (967 KB, 1778x854)
967 KB
967 KB JPG
holy shit i love falinks so much
>>
draft mode killed this game kek
>>
>>55831093
it needs new arenas
>>
creaminess of consummate caliber...
>>
>>55832982
They need to reduce final prep time by half
>>
Having very shit matchmaking. Realized what day it is.
Oh well.
>>
>>55832713
the french, brits and arabs mostly
>>
File: 873636656.jpg (40 KB, 554x554)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
the only fun thing to play in this shit game rn is invade sableye. I honestly can't stop laughing seeing how pist off the enemy team gets
>>
File: 1668122401681768.jpg (63 KB, 718x793)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
LAWL
>>
Why am I seeing so many Blisseys now?
>>
File: IMG_9334.png (2.87 MB, 2796x1290)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB PNG
choked away my free rank up game to master vs bots. i died for 30 seconds and i helplessly watched them dunk 200 while my bots did nothing
>>
>>55834406
How often do the CPU opponent bots go for Ray? I've had a few bot games and it seems pretty inconsistent.
>>
>>55834406
Close your game out, and the bot game ceases to exist. But with such a close number, I guess you might have assumed you were still winning.
>>
>>55834572
that’s what’s crazy, i secured the ray fight but i was the only one to score
>>55834570
i’ve never seen bots start a ray fight, they always stay on their half of the map for some reason
>>
I cannot understand how anyone can play espeed on Lucario, it's so fucking garbage late game where it does zero damage, has zero sustain and is cancelled by the faintest breeze
In the last teamfight realistically you'll only maybe get two espeeds off max before dying without even a chance for a bone rush
>>
>>55834406
if you're about to lose a bot match just close the game, it wont count it.
>>
>>55834570
For me they always seem to go for Ray while the enemy bots are doing whatever across the map.
>>
>>55834709
I dunno, I've seen some really good espeeders even now.
>>
>sableye solo ults me
>I get forced backed...
>...just in time to stop him from backcapping
lol
>>
I've been away since the mewtwo release. Is the game still a mess? How is A9 right now?
>>
>>55837261
>Is the game still a mess?
Always will be.
>How is A9 right now?
Ranged stuns are a bitch to deal with, so it's doing pretty well right now.
>>
How do some of yall have more battles on a single Pokemon than I have played in the entirety of this game (2.5k games total played here, just played with a 4,572 uses Tsareena)? Do you have like 2k hours on this game or something?
>>
>>55837453
Play for lengthy periods of time, as well as playing since launch.
I have like 3,000 hours on this game.
>>
>>55837453
I've played since launch day and I have ADHD combined with gambling addiction tendencies, the extremely quick entry into a game and hard set 10 minutes make it like cocaine to my broken brain. I played League for 7 years too so there's very little in this game that can make me go over the rage event horizon and stop me playing.
>>
>>55837261
>Is the game still a mess?
Its much better now. We got draft (fucking finally).
>How is A9 right now?
Fine, both builds.
>>
>>55837453
My job is 95% waiting for a new project. I'm free to do anything, as long as I can drop it immediately when needed.
So I have 4300 total games played on my main in Unite; a lot of time is also spent in single player games and reading.
>>
plapping... pulsating...
>>
File: _s.jpg (156 KB, 1280x720)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>the final returning player license reward is just a choice of 8 and my newfag ass had already half of them
Sex with femdom plant I guess
>>
File: 1655002714833.jpg (104 KB, 700x877)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>55838242
You can just grab 10k and decide later.
>>
>>55838251
Yes but the plant is sexy and I needed an all-rounder
And her winrate suggests she's not weak right now
>>
>>55837261
There are some objectively broken mons like Gyarados and Falinks but they're tied to slow all rounders so people can tolerate them. Draft makes games take an extra 3 minutes, they need to move it up to 1400 only.
A9 had some slight slaps in the wrist but honestly still completely fine you are still the ranged version of buzzswole.
>>
>>55831988
But has it release on China already?
>>
>>55830778
>Play unranked/standard
>Win 9/10 games , nearly always mvp
>Play ranked , just lose and eat dirt
What happened I thought I was good
>>
>>55838445
Your standard games could've been bots. You can check via https://uniteapi.dev
>>
>>55838502
Thats probably it , thanks
>>
>wigglytuff refuses to fight the enemy or help in any sort of way
>just farms and back caps the entire time
The worst thing is that there's no way to punish these kinds of assholes so they can just do it again the next match.
I hope they step on a pile of legos on their way to Hell.
>>
>playing falinks
>catch up to a venusaur on a sliver of health
>he giga drains and almost fully heals off of my troopers
Oh.
Oh no.
>>
>>55838364
i mean the international version
the chinese version is completely different
>>
>>55838607
I had a 5k damage mew who did exactly that, avoided the enemy, never contest anything, just farm and dunk while our team is out manned
>>
Sing Wiggly has become my favorite tank lately.
Really fun to play, nobody respects its damage and passive.
>>
>just carry harder bro
>>
>>55838762
I'd still rather fight it as Falinks than something like Lucario or Pikachu.
>>
>>55832713
>what kind of players do you meet the most raging in vc?
Usually people who are too dumb to realize that me power farming is more productive than throwing myself at fights on the enemy goals. They get upset that I'm not dying with them. Usually I try showing up to objectives but if my team keeps showing me that they won't show up or can't play fights, then I'll play more selfish in the hopes I can carry the fug fight. but by then most are too ass blasted and are actively sabotaging my efforts without realizing that I'm playing selfish because they've shown how poor they are at the game.
>>
>>55833993
>the only fun thing to play in this shit game rn is invade sableye. I honestly can't stop laughing seeing how pist off the enemy team gets

I've been doing this for a few seasons if you want any advice I wouldn't mind sharing tips on how to cause more mayhem with the character.
>>
>>55838445
>What happened I thought I was good
I'm probably wrong but I suspect that your ranked matches hidden MMR might also be affected by normal games. I recall times when I had really rough patches after playing a bunch of Extreme Tinka Tonk matches. Usually things only get like that if i go on win streaks or have too many 15+ KO matches.
>>
>>55838445
>What happened I thought I was good
That's how they get ya.
>>
>>55840623
The funniest one is always
>top laner refuses to rotate
>bot falls
>entire enemy team moves top with their exp and regi buffs
>pushes the top laner(s) shit in
>Check it out! Check it out! Thanks! I need backup! check it out!
like damn ok let me just walk up there as the same mon I just lost a fight as to even stronger opponents that'll surely win us the game
>>
>talon locks jungle second
>starts stealing it from our jungler at every opportunity
>takes farm from everyone and gets mad when he doesn't get the last hit
>I take fug and kill two, I go to score at the inner goal while he the outer
>he repeatedly interrupts his score so as to not let me score my 100
>enemies respawn and naturally kill me
>lose by 70
>he ends up with 38k damage dealt and 57k taken
>private profile
>48% wr
Funny how absolutely nothing will click in his head and he'll continue to blame and grief his teammates unpunished.
>>
>eeveefaggots duo with matching names instalock leafeon umbreon at start of draft
>enemy counterpicks with three defenders (lol)
>both of them continually run in head first and get blown up, not together, but solo at random times
>ping spamming the rest of our team
I would honestly pay to have a "no eevees" ranked mode
heck swap out the EX ban for EV ban I don't care, every Eevee player is a detriment to the game
>>
It's always either carry but lose or do nothing and win, very fun
>>
>team shits the bed all game, to the point where the enemy gets a tier 3 eleki
>fuck it just have to rip fug the first chance I get
>die for it but the entire team lives
>all of them, despite the enemy being stunned and having distance on them, including the shackle owl who was outside of auto distance, decide they want to fight instead and lose their shields
some matches can't be saved
>>
>Ally Blastoise
>Master Rank 17 times. 55% winrate Goldbadge Blastoise
>tries to backcap during Ray instead of helping the team fight
>we lose
>match against him next game with my own 50% Blastoise
>my team wins

So I guess the winrate was just for show? If you've been to Masters 15 times...shouldn't you know better than to try and back cap as a DEFENDER when Ray is up?
>>
>solo bully the enemy team all match, have a massive point lead from shredding their goals, completely fed with exp and haven't died once
>get to fug fight
>enemy has slowbro
ah ggs well played, really wish I had teammates in this team based game but what can you do
>>
>>55840651
Not that Anon but please do share tips, I want to play Sableye
>>
>>55841654
Fucked up on the timing mate.
If yerr good enough to be massively ahead then you should exploit the inevitable aggro the enemy team has on you.
Play aggressive and engage the enemy team at 3:00-2:45. Never use unite, the goal is to waste as many of their unite as possible.
Ideally you will get a 30+ second death timer and still have time to spawn back. And a unite advantage is well worth the 1 levels exp your death will give them
>>
>finally get to master
>i feel completely lost during the draft
>lose every draft game so far

i don’t think im built for this, does it get better with friends?
>>
>Forgot to login all weekend.

god damn it.
>>
>>55842296
It's really not that complicated.
>>
>>55842502
It's not like we get unite weekend coins anymore anyway.
>>
I started this game and found out there was a Cynthia costume. Is there any chance of them rerunning that. Don't give a frick about Leon.
>>
>>55842843
They've been rotating Leon and Cynthia recently. If nothing changes, when the Leon timer runs out, you'll get Cynthia.
>>
>>55842296
>During ban phase, ban the mon that you hate the most
-Just press the + button and scroll down to speedster, makes the process goes a lot faster
No it doesn't get better with friends. In fact it makes the losing feel worse if you play with them. Just don't.
>>
File: sadgengar.png (90 KB, 463x500)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>55831988
damn it why does every mobile game I like die within 1-2 years?!
>>
>>55842911
Don't worry. Enough people are subbed for it to live.
>>
her creaminess is everlasting...
>>
First time seeing a Falinks picker request a Venusaur ban lol.
>>
This thing looks funny.
>>
>>55842889
They should just make them permanent for the sake of having a good practice mode
>>
>>55843678
I think the tiny hats ruined a lot of costumes
>>
>>55844423
The tiny hat is a death sentence. It's a hat and it's tiny!
>>
>>55842911
Doompoosters are dumb and should be ignored. Mobas always slow down releases.
>>
>>55842911
You know we're about to reach third anniv, right?
>>
>>55844611
yeah new map, return of bi-weekly pokemon releases, earnable shiny pokemon skins, proper ranked mode with improved matchmaking, it's all coming!! The reason there has been no content in the game is because they are working hard behind the scenes, not because 90% of staff have moved to different projects!! let them cook!!!!!!!
>>
I smell a Blastoise nerf over the horizon. What would be the most similar defender to play after him? My guess are Trevenant and Crustle.
>>
>try ground chomp
>enemies automatically assume you're a retard and feed you on cooldown
easiest 193k damage of all time
>>
>>55844423
I've asked for full size hats in the survey, lol.
>>
>>55844951
Neither, play Mime.
>>
>Jungler already calls, okay
>Greninja and Trevenant call separate lanes
>This leaves just me and Blissey to decide who goes with who
>The blissey follows me (am a Scizor), so I go to the other end
>Keeps following me, So I head back to the first lane
>This repeats 3 more times
I get it, but please, I'm just trying to make sure one lane isn't left alone.
>>
>Larvitar partner
I did not babysit you as a fucking Goomy and Sligoo, for you to go Stone Edge and Ancient Power and somehow get 0 KOs and Assists.... with an X-Attack.
>>
>>55844522
I think Umbreon and tyranitar battle passes would be better without the hats
>>
>Am Lapras
>2 Attackers and 2 Speedsters (Scyther)
>There's a Fucking Mimikyu on the other side
Why the fuck did you think Razor Leaf and even staying as a Scyther was a good idea?!
>>
>enemy team kills us at fug
>absolutely refuses to get it
>killed us like twice, still didn't get it, we killed them the third time and dunked
Baffling. I should have saved a replay to see what they were doing at the end. Maybe they lost too many of their DPS to burn it down each fight.
>>
>Leafeon stands in the front of the inside of the right bush and gets grabbed by a Buzzwole from outside of it
>>
File: Spoiler Image (177 KB, 1280x720)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>55841669
>Not that Anon but please do share tips, I want to play Sableye
Anything in particular you want advice for? The main thing is learning to land unite, knowing how and when to use unites, knowing how to level 1 invade, and how to deal with counters that you can't 1v1 at all like absol, leafeon, gengar, mewtwo y.

There was an anon that disagreed with me that Sableye needs buffs but I think his cc is already too powerful especially since most do not even know how to use his boosteds, stealth, and unite properly. If this character was in LoL it would he banned often.

Last I checked this was my emblem page for him. No amount of extra health is going to help much. After the nerfs I was also frustrated with his poor defenses and just kept playing him anyway and trying to figure out how to make it work. Eventually I realized speed was what was needed and not out of combat speed. There's too much I could share on how to use character properly and too many videos I could post. All of which would take way too much time.
>>
>>55847364
How would you do level 1 invades? I'm curious as to what items and use item you like using as well.
>>
>>55846771
What moves and items do you equip for Lapras, I've don't know I to play her after the nerfs
>>
>>55830778
https://www.youtube.com/live/y1x1vu-IEQc?si=9Piqlhu5OJwDhSwQ
>>
>>55847475
I use xspeed, attack weight, float stone, and exp share. Honestly I just recently got much better at then without realizing unitl today while looking at some very old recordings. I recommend taking thief first to go over the wall. I could post videos on this later maybe. The thing a lot of your invades depends on your match up with different junglers. It's way too much to type just on this subject alone. But basically ADC/Mage types you can just take every last hit if you wanted but usually it's best to just take the last hits on buffs. If it's something like absol, Leafon, Zeroroa? then you usually don't want to challenge them but instead clear the opposite buff while they take the other. The other thing to is you can't actually trade hits with adcs even if you take both buffs. But you can fuck a lot of things up with just hit and runs.

also if you get hit by the buff camps stun, you'll pretty much never finish in time before the jungler shows up so always dodge it.

After you take their jungle you want to take the lanes berries to heal and score. And get ready to rotate back into their jungle or help gank the other lanes.
>>
>get left top lane as sylveon vs mamo falinks
>they try to dive me right away
>get a double
>spend all lane phase busting my balls defending 3v1 as the enemy leafeon comes up top
>meanwhile bot lane gets to freely take all of enemy jungle and first regi spawn
bruh lol rank is a joke
>>
>>55847819
>bruh lol rank is a joke
The problem is the matchmaking letting people who should be in bronze tier, climb up the ladder
>>
I got my gangbanged every time I was on the field and my team was too busy to help.
>>
i've fapped to my trainer's creamy legs at least 539 times
>>
>one tricker on my team
>enemy knows and bans his one trick
>he lets the timer run out
>ends up support
>spends all game trying to 1v3 and backcap
sigh. I mean I do the same when I see him on the opposite side but you'd think he'd at least pick a proper pokemon to do his normal back cap bullshit with
>>
>>55848190
Good job dude
>>
With how strong Falinks is it's odd just how shit the ult is.
>>
File: 1436025760251.gif (376 KB, 416x312)
376 KB
376 KB GIF
Dumb question as someone who just casually got back into this game.

Can you play this legally on an emulator? I ask because people online say yes but I trust 4chan more for this kind of thing.

I realized the other day that I loaned my brother my Switch because I was not using it at all only to realize that I would want to play this again now that I'm more free for the summer. And my android is too small and shitty to play it. I was also considering seeing if I could play it from my phone with a gamepad and project it onto my computer.
>>
>>55848783
Falinks feels pretty balanced IMO. I like the little dude a lot. Probably gonna cop with aeos coins when its available.

I was going to nab Gyarados but it was bugged on release and I just didn't care that much desu. If its fixed, maybe I'll grab that instead.
>>
>>55849741
I'm not sure if I'd call it balanced, more like it has some really hard counters. I'm expecting the attack bonus of no retreat to be hit next balance patch which will most likely be when thr gimmick mode releases.
>>
>>55849741
>Falinks feels pretty balanced IMO.
I thought so too before facing a no retreat/iron head version
No other all-rounder can normally delete an enemy this fast
>>
>>55849403
I bet it's against ToS or something, but who would know?
>>
>>55849403
Technically no, but nobody has been banned for that so far, AFAIK.
Also: IIRC you can't use a gamepad natively on phones.
>>
The really annoying thing about Falinks is its hitboxes are all like 1.2x bigger than its visuals so every time you think you're safe, oops you're actually instantly dead to this bulky fuck that has massive damage and mobility because why not
NR MH is especially annoying for it, you can be well outside the death square and you'll still have 95% of your health taken away instantly
>>
>enemy first picks zoroark
>team picks two attackers with no cc or mobility
for fuck's sake why
>>
>behind enemy team
>enemy backcaps while we're wiping but team is too scared to rip
>have no choice but to rip because now we're really behind but the team STILL won't touch fug
>desperately hitting fug and trying to get them to attack as a non-ripping mon but they absolutely will not do anything
>lose
i just dont understand, i have gone several seasons without getting a single team that wants to rip fug while behind
how are there this many people playing the game that are all too scared to do the literal only thing we can do to win
>>
>eat shit all game
>they push last leki in and destroy it
>everyone jumps in and unites them to death for 30s timers 30s before fug so we burn it and win
haha, gottem...
>>
https://uniteapi.dev/p/6320873883669419232
>>
If a Gengar isn't level 9 by 6:30
We've already lost
>>
>scizor on team
>YOU LOSE
name a more iconic duo
>>
>spragels in all lowercase, played Gyarados
>like 14k battles
>Blonde girl character
I don't know if that was really the dude himself but playing with that Gyarados was frustrating during the final stretch.
>>
>>55852032
that's why he's a commentator and not a competitor
>>
>Three games in a row my team or the opposing team surrenders early because one or more teammates stay idle
It cuts my flow. Why the fuck do they click to a match of they won't going to play. Godfukkindammit.
>>
>>55852030
Scizor can at least stomp games with no special attackers and is fairly easy to use.
Now Garchomp players are the biggest mouth breathers in this game
>>
>draft mode
>enemy has slowbro sylveon talonflame azumarill venasaur
>last pick locks lane zoroark
>does less damage than our blissey helping hand safe guard and mean look wish umbreon
>>
>>55852768
Same here except it was some chink gold badge zeraora, he just sat in a bush by bottom goal all game, didnt even farm. I felt bad for winning because that cunt doesnt deserve it.
>>
>faggot picks defender
>decides to go on their solo adventure and get themselves killed
>throws a ragefit, ping spams all game and refuses to meet with anyone
>can't do shit against the enemy's super hard cc enemy team without a frontline
cool
>>
File: 1710589589251802.png (50 KB, 516x382)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
Whose dick to I I have to suck so that the popular ecelebs start making videos about why top lane gaming is the reason people lose games
>>
>>55851701
Weird, mine almost always do this. Maybe you don't initiate? People are very likely to join in if you're already pounding at it.
>>
>it's another draft game where the enemy bans charizard so we're stuck with finalgutz going ADC splitpush afk farm eldegoss
>>
What if you can't score unless a second player is with you on the goal? Unless the goal is broken by Regieleki or Fug of course.
In case it isn't obvious, this post was made because I am angry once again at backcappers throwing games.
>>
>draft match
>enemy picks clefable
>yeah know fuck healing delphox time
>team proceeds to pick two more attackers and two squishy supports even though they clearly see the enemy has a dodrio
>DESPITE that we were winning for most of the match
>lost because the entire enemy team decided to backcap and we didn't have enough time to rip fug or make our own backcaps
uuuuuuuuuuugghhhh
>>
How do I make my girl viable? Just wait for her to get random buffs? Is lapras considered a throw away pick in ranked?
>>
>>55854165
Get a Cram friend and combine ults.
It's one of the craziest synergies in this game.
>>
Pursuit should never crit if it hits from the front, but should always crit from the back
>>
>dragapult one trick that asks people to ban comfey and sableye every draft game
good grief
>>
Didn't think it'd work, but had to try.
>>
>>55854729
THIS is why people throw everything they can to kill the last enemy at Fug.
All it takes is one -very-last-scratch from the enemy and OOPS YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE. GOOD DAY SIR
>>
>Skwovet goes Center and tries to Jungle invade
>It's a Sprigatito, their Snorlax comes help so he obviously just fails and now I'm left alone at bottom.... again
>>
It's amazing how every time I wanna play an attacker or speedster we end up having no frontline so I basically have to instalock a defender for every match so we don't get rolled over in two seconds flat.
It's not that I don't -like- defenders, I'm just tired of having to fill the same role every single time because if I don't then quite literally no one else will.
I love mons like Blastoise, Crustle, and Mamo, but I'm just about sick of playing them.
>>
>>55851870
evidence of hidden mmr boost to keep you near 50%
>>
>>55852980
>Whose dick to I I have to suck so that the popular ecelebs start making videos about why top lane gaming is the reason people lose games
https://youtu.be/pWG4MaQakVI?si=GaTfHiVeAlG13B67
>>
>>55854894
Nah it was bad play on their side. if I'm a support or defender I usually camp the bushes while my team rips to buy more time. If I'm Sableye I just send them back home.
>>
>>55854964
I'm also sick of defenders, but I've found a workaround: using tanky allrounders or supports. Works well enough.
>>
>>55855061
They only had 3 alive, barely had enough DPS to rip. But yeah, Mime could've stopped me with the forcefield.
>>
>>55855089
>They only had 3 alive, barely had enough DPS to
Idk what they picked but usually I'm playing characters that can solo rip like Zacian, Dragapult, Meows, or Cinderace. Usually solo rip after winning most of the team fight while a few of our guys chases down their lapras or whatever.
>>
>>55855041
see
>>55852032
and stop posting
>>
>>55855149
What thought are you trying to convey?
>>
Ho-oh is going to feature in some Hatsune Miku shit

Does every release from now on need to be tied tl something else?
Even Falinks had the Path to the Top animated series
>>
File: venusaur.png (106 KB, 250x321)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>enemy team has blastoise,a9,trev,and umbreon
>simply unable to move for 80% of the game
I'm starting to remember why I took a break from this shitheap
>>
Falinks soon. How do I win with him?
>>
Finally made it to Master Rank, so many trolls and idle players this season.

So this will be my first time expericing Draft Mode. What I'm in for?
>>
>>55856430
Ban/Pick modes being too short while the Final Prep i way too fucking long.
People banning dumb shit like Cinderace or Greedent instead of banning actual cancermons like Umbreon, Meowscarada, or Comfey.
Your team picks all squishies like it's a regular match while the enemy is competent and counterpicks your team.
Sometimes the draft mode will take like three or four minutes only for the match itself to last only one due to an AFK.
Only rarely will you get a team that actually picks and counterpicks with any sort of thought process.
>>
File: images-5.jpg (32 KB, 480x480)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>55856557
Oh boy.
>>
>>55856430
a few nights of really good fun draft matches where you win a bunch followed by the matchmaking deciding fuck this guy he's winning too much and then either no more draft matches or exclusively draft matches with sub 50% attacker OTPs
>>
>>55855942
Bro, your Full Heal? :]
>>
What's with all the Trick Hoopas today?
>>
Who are you guys getting during the dragon carnival? I’m thinking either dragapult or garchomp
>>
>>55857316
I think Goodra is the only one I never bought.
>>
>>55857316
>I bought Goodra when the Falinks Event went live because I had extra Coins
Well fuck..... 5 Tickets.... here we go....
At least I can get a free Holowear, right?
>>
File: 2024-05-08_708371.jpg (153 KB, 1452x813)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
I only have Miraidon and Garchomp. Who else is worth from those?
>>
>>55857396
Dura is the sleepiest of sleeper mons for some reason, the thing is always above 50% WR while being bottom 5 pickrate
>>
>Draft, I'm up first in Pick
>I pick Mamoswine
>FUCKING 4 ATTACKERS!
>>
>>55857458
as someone who plays him often this is accurate. i love his range the amount of people i've killed while they think they're out of range is crazy
>>
>>55857458
it's sleeper because it's a LITERAL sleeper, the mon is just too boring to play
>>
>>55857316
nigga i own everything
>>
>event reward is a limited trial for a....hat
>a hat that was given away for free years ago

this game is in the gutter
>>
>Nintendo dropping native Switch support for posting to Twitter next month
Ignoring how fucking obnoxious this is gonna make exporting photos and videos without a third party device, how the fuck are they gonna handle all of these "share to get x (usually shit) reward" events now?
>>
>>55857749
I don't use twitter anyway and send my photos through my phone then to my computer so it doesn't affect me anyway, but yeah that's gonna be a bitch to deal with for people who did use twitter for their photos.
Also they're probably just gonna drop the rewards for sharing altogether.
>>
>>55857749
Twitter was broken a long ass time ago for sharing screenies, they fixed it only to fuck it up forever? Typical shitendo. I never use my Switch anymore due to sandboxing. No browser no apps. Subpar console
>>
>>55857795
>shitendo
twitter is the problem, the other consoles already stopped their twitter integration last year
>>
>>55857795
From what I've read Elongated Muskrat has actually started charging companies something exorbitant for it. Same reason Sony pulled their support.
>>
>>55857811
nintendo corporate is yuuuuge, they are just niggers who cba to call musk
>>
>>55857316
i'll get garchomp dupe to refund the 10k spent on him
maybe i'm just so shit at using chomp but even carrying as machamp feels easier than him and machamp is always a shitmon
>>
>>55857316
I have everything. Goodra is nice for brainless fun and has a very pretty holo; Dragonite is perfect for some events; Dragapult is a great jungler if that's your thing.
>>
WHY AM I 1800 AND STILL GETTING FUCKING BLIND PICK GAMES WITH ULTRAS
>>
>>55857316
Goodra is the only one I don't have yet so that one
>>
>>55858478
I've heard the refund this time will only be 1000 coins. So players are encouraged to get a mon they don't have.
>>
What are the chances they go back a bit on the Buzz nerfs or at least give him a buff to something else next patch?
>>
>request to ban comfey
>the don't ban it
>enemy picks trevenant comfey
>trevenant/comfey duo can basically 2v5 our whole team and win
UUUGGGGHHHHH
>>
i need to ask two things
did they patch the color emblem bug

and is the gray color boost worth using
cause im assuming grays -3 damage is percent
not just -3 damage (cause thats basically fucking nothing)
>>
>>55859708
No, it's flat damage, % would be broken. It's mostly for use against multi-hit moves.
>>
File: 1702999071403390.png (155 KB, 669x537)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>stop playing the game for 14 days for the welcome back coins
>log in after the 14 days
>no welcome back
>>
>>55859774
aw well
>>55859812
you have to wait 30 days after your current event expires before you could have another one
>>
>>55859869
fuuuuck
>>
File: links.jpg (34 KB, 239x461)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>55856348
Having some success with:
>iron head + beat up
>cookie + weight/bangle + movespeed and x speed
>>
File: Varis_accepts_his_loss.png (995 KB, 1920x1080)
995 KB
995 KB PNG
I think it's over for solo players to climb past 1600 with draft... Still not playing Duo/Trio/5stacks though. Just give us a SoloQ only mode/leaderboard s m h I will not give in to social interaction
>>
>>55856348
I recommend using slow smoke on the thing, its ability to get in easily and its immense damage lets you absolutely fuck people up with slow smoke, as for move combo it really depends on what mons you're facing.
>>
>>55855942
I face a team like this only it was surfstoise, surfbro, ninetales, surf/hurricane cram, and clefable
Just nowhere to go without getting stunned into oblivion. Couldn't even flank thanks to Clefable always saving Gravity for when I showed up.
May as well put the controller down.
>>
Counterpicking is a meme.
>>
>I can chase and kill a Surfpump Blastoise and humiliate Leafeon
I love Iron Head Beat Up
>>
>>55859426
>Not doing the bare minimum and equipping a cursed item
>>
>Goodra Teammate gets his pokemon taken by the enemy team...
>Goes for a 3RD ATTACKER
>>
File: 1715274083153894.png (153 KB, 700x700)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>55854729
gotta love that feeling
when you pull it off
and your team could actually take advantage of it
i have done this many times (mainly supports yet i did do it will a well timed owl arrow one)
>>
>>55862840
fucking autocorrect
*with
*once
>>
>Umbreon / Nothing - Blastoise / Trevenant banned
Defenders amiright?
>>
>>55862874
assuming the enemy team doesnt take slowbro
im good
>>
>Attack Weight Jungle Gardevoir
>Draft
>Gold Badge
Choked on my water bottle
>>
>>55863273
>That same gardevoir steals Ray
>20 Seconds left, they can easily fight back
>They surrendered instead
Lol, Lmao
>>
>>55857458
What build?

I wonder if the reveal of Archaludon has made it be less popular
>>
creamy... radiant skin...
>>
I swear to god, if the speedsters chase the Attacker into the enemy's trap right before Fug.
ONE MORE TIME....
>>
>>55862874
It's either defenders, speedsters, or Falinks in my experience.
>>
I'm thinking about getting duruladon from dragon fest, Is it any good?
>>
>>55864827
Duraludon is not OP, but pretty decent. Definitely playable. As a bonus, it's so rare people usually don't know the counterplays.
Except it's fugly. I'm glad it's very very rare as I don't like its appearance at all.
>>
God I just LOVE it when I have to first pick 95% of the time to always get counterpicked right after
>>
>>55865269
We must have a gentleman's agreement that counter picking uncool
>>
>>55865269
just pick sylveon and adjust ez
>>
>>55858558
>WHY AM I 1800 AND STILL GETTING FUCKING BLIND PICK GAMES WITH ULTRAS
lmao that was happening to me when I climbed the ladder too high. Your mmr is hyper inflated. To reward you for being such a good climber your teams will be balanced with much lower rated players to Make your games more challenging and exciting for you.

Enjoy!
>>
>>55865719
They picked meow and leafeon when I did that lol
>>
I legitimately hate this game.
>>
>you can just avoid azu's unite altogether by moving at a high enough speed
the fuck
>>
>Jungler Dodrio
>223 Points
>0 KOs and 2 Assists
>10k damage
>>
>Taking Leech Life when there's a Sing Wigglytuff and Pikachu
>>
>ISP shits the bed again
Once again, I love how fucking great the service is with this merger from two of our biggest ISPs. Fucking hell.
>>
Dead Game, Rest in Shit
>>
>>55867480
Dragon event soon. Free licence AND holowear. Seems a bit desperate, player numbers must be really low.
>>
>>55867606
Maybe if they actually fixed their game instead of constantly breaking it people would stick around.
>>
>>55867606
that was like a monthly thing back during the first year
>>
if I pay for unite club on mobile does my replay limit on switch also go up?
>>
>>55832713
Dragonite players for some reason.
>>
>>55830778
https://www.youtube.com/live/zYRrcmt4Zb4?si=e8lvnBwLMb2Q-D_b

It's over. Dead game
>>
>>55867864
glad they found other games to play, Unite is dogshit
>>
>>55867767
Is it not connected to your account?
>>
Reinstall after a week. First game we won but it was a miserable affair. Felt how harsh it destroyed my mood. I think I'm actually done this time. I've had breaks before, like release Zacian and Mewtwo Meta, but this is the first time I've really recognised how the game just makes me feel like shit.
>>
>another fucking eevee
>>
>>55869264
>Vaporeon
The fabled supporter Eevee? Or another attacker?

>Suicune
Wonder if it'll be Venusaur 2.0.
>>
>>55869264
Another Eevee was inevitable, but-
>another fucking legendary after ho-oh
We really are in the end times...
>>
>>55869455
Suicune is pretty firmly in sublegend territory despite it being on Crystal's box. It's more than likely going to be an unceremonious release like Urshifu was.
>>
>>55869516
pokken roster almost fully complete...
>>
>>55869264
Fake
>>
>>55869264
Confirmed mons getting added?
>>
>>55869264
>Vaporeon
They are getting desperate, they must know the playerbase is falling off a cliff
>>
>Dragapult on very low health
>But Eleki is in, so guess what he does
>He goes there and gets leaf tornado'd as he was turning on Phantom Force instead of turning it on earlier so the Eldegoss couldn't see him coming or even before sneaking around
>>
>>55869455
ho-oh august, vaporeon november, suicune february. Releases need to be spaced out, please understand.
>>
>>55869776
Please let Unite Darkrai be as cool as Pokken Darkrai...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZjtUrIXEIo
NA Regional finals for something.
>>
>>55870152
competitive unite is so dead lol
>>
>>55867730
remember the first halloween-christmas where we got four mons in rapid succession, one free and another free by event, a bunch of free holowear and a quick match event and the holowear ticket exchange used to actually exist
now remember the two years after that
>>
>>55869455
I told you anons. I told you that they were gonna keep swapping between EX banned seasons and new legendary seasons for whale money. Won't be surprised if after Suicune is another starter or pseudo.
>>
>PUP Lucario just lost the secure to Hyper Voice Sylveon's first tick
lmao
>>
>just flip ray lmao
>>
>match goes down to a fug flip
Ugghh.....
>>
Seems like I'm hard stuck at 1500 this season lol. Even got to 1550, then slid down to 1500 again.
>>
>>55870540
Same.
Go from 1490 to 1587 and back again.
1600 feels like a pipe dream this season.
>>
>>55870529
>>55870530
you actually watch that?
>>
>>55870558
Yeah, I'm just watching it on the side while I'm doing stuffs on the side.
>>
>>55869264
Eevee and a Pokkenmon? I sleep. Both water too... It's missing Empoleon at this point
>>
>>55870140
What???
Please let that not be true? I'd need to get another hobby
>>
>>55870585
nah, vaporeon is likely an eevee festival release
>>
>>55870585
of course it's not true
vaporeon and suicune aren't coming the game is shutting down after anni
>>
>>55870558
Occasionally I'll tune in out of curiosity just to see what the """"""""""""""pros""""""""""""""" play compared to SoloQ.
>>
>Mew always banned
Does it need more nerfs?
>>
>>55870600
>absolutely retarded damage late game
>coupled with three escape options, one can always guarantee it with zero risk
I wish move switching had no cooldown at all actually
>>
>last second fug flipped, secured it and still lost anyway
Nice.
>>
>>55870595
why would they shut it down lmfao
>>
>>55870600
Mew will never be in a balanced spot, six fucking moves all of which are better than an average move ontop of an invincible unite that grants stealth and that busted ass auto mechanic is just way too much. The only way to make it "balanced" for comp would be to make it unplayable outside of it.
>>
>Crustle
based
Remember when it was in nearly every comp match due to Score Shield meta?
>>
>backcapping meow
lmao
>>
>>55870762
It really is just like solo queue lol.
>>
>Mime, Blastoise, Volt Pika, Trev
I can't fucking MOVE!
>>
>a fucking aegislash on stream
>>
>>55870595
5th anniversary at least

>>55870595
Yeah its fake I'm a tard. Not that these mons aren't extremely likely tho
>>
>+1 point win at very last second
fug
>>
>another damn flip
>leads to a 1pt win
>>
Falinks' Iron Head feels like dogshit when trying to do cool plays with it. you can never get it to try and drag foes into your team because the auto targetting reticle is so fucking slow to move that in that same time you're trying to fucking move it you're getting your ass kicked
>>
>actually made a masturbation joke on stream
>>
>comfey goes sweet kiss
>immediately gets their mimikyu killed
lmaaaooooo
>>
>flipped fug in under 5 seconds
Jesas.
>>
I miss launch Fug since it was actually bulky and going for it was a legitimate risk.
>>
>>55871162
I remember it felt pretty bulky, but are there any numbers on how it changed?
>>
>garchomp on stream
Huh?
>>
>lost by 800 points on stream
Always funny.
>>
A fucking pyroball cinderace?
>>
>>55871591
I mean, it worked. lol
>>
>"Is Decidueye not a bird?"
Like the old saying goes:
>implying owls are birds
>>
>mew's solar beam can get canceled
first time this has happened to me, fuck off with this bullshit
>>
>managed to evolve into gyarados at level 3
My loins fucking exploded.
>>
File: ANGEREY.gif (768 KB, 211x252)
768 KB
768 KB GIF
FOR GODS SAKE CAN WE JUST KILL RAY WHEN 3 OF THE OPPONENTS AND THE SNIPERS ARE ALL DEAD WHY ARE WE CHASING A SINGLE WIGGLYTUFF FOR 40 FUCKING SECONDS AND LETTING THEM RESPAWN AAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>ripping ray while ahead
>gets sniped by eldegoss and lose
When will people learn.
>>
>connected to external device
Amazing official stream...
>>
>>55872386
Real professionals here.
>>
>duraludon
>sableye
wtf
>>
>>55872456
>motherfucking flash cannon
>>
Good guy LG gonna give us a clown 3 way tie!
>>
They got too cocky, especially Dura.
>>
It's a bit funny when you choose some random mon to test it, absolutely destroy a dude, then later that dude thinks it's your main and bans it.
>>
>losing 1,127 - 277 in front of thousands of people
OOF
>>
>full support squad
Uhh....
>>
>>55869264
They could have at least added a cool eeveelution like jolteon
Motivation to play this game is waning bros, might take a break after I finished playing around with ho oh
>>
Damn, that coulda almost been funny.
>>
>should we focus on the entire support team ripping ray?
>no, let's focus on the random backcapping
The camera guy has sucked ass today
>>
>>55870540
>>55870555
If you want to slingshot up then lower your hidden mmr by playing only supports for a while until you stabilize for a while.
>>
>enemy duo: zoro-comfey
>enemy team takes mamo clefable sylveon
>my duo: machamp pikachu
>my team takes play rough aqua tail azumarill jungle and brave bird flame charge lane talon
>>
>>55873677
oh i was wondering why I wasn't having to deal with those two and it's cause OCE finals are on atm lol
>>
>decide to have a quick game or two before bed
>blind pick game
>ugh ok what could go wr-
>enemy has Xavy on zoroark with a comfey pocket
Yeah I'll just take that good boy point penalty fuck that
>>
How long does the tournament stuff go on for? Any chance we get a balance patch when the dragon meme mode hits?

>>55874941
Who?
>>
>got slowbro ult'd
>then mimikyu ult'd
>then tsareena ult'd
I feel like they had a personal vendetta against me.
>>
>jungle invading as a ralts
>>
>>55875161
until late august
>>
File: 1689167895113627.png (223 KB, 332x318)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>European regionals
>>
>sylveon back caps to lose the match
loooooooooool
>>
>>55875998
Ojou Aishite...
>>
>>55875998
Assvest huh, why?
>>
>Scope Lens, Muscle Band, Rapid Scarf Wiggly
huh
>>
That comeback by Conoisseurs is probably what Timi WANTS Ray to be used for (bringing back games that seem utterly hopeless by getting an advantage late and pressing it smartly). Too bad it's just ripped and flipped 9/10 times.
>>
Bruv throwing
>>
Shit game
>>
Hello,
I was planning on starting Unite for the first time. There wasn't much information on how to start up or a indepth guide about which is the best system to play it on.
Would it be best to play this on a Nintendo Switch or is there some kind of advantage of playing it on an emulator on the computer?
>>
>>55875161
Xavy is an LDR/OCE competitive team player who I get a bunch in my games so I know I'm about to get clowned on if we don't ban zoroark or if I can't lock him down as pikachu or slowbro. In that blind game I was blissey with two last second swap lane speedsters and a drain crown owl, ain't fucking with that. No idea why I'm getting a top placing OCE comp team player in my shit arse 1550 Masters games, then again most of them are shit at playing solo/duo
>>
>>55877613
>Hello,
>I was planning on starting Unite for the first time.
Dont
>>
>>55877613
go switch, emulator you need to use a mouse to use jump-pad and it's annoying
>>
>>55877878
How bad can it truly be?

>>55877891
Ok, thank you for the advice!
>>
Gourgeist for Halloween pls.
>>
>enemy team comfey trev falinks espeon delphox
>misclick and end up extreme speed outrage dragonite
>team is machamp gardevoir chandelure glaceon
>chandelure leaves the game at the 7 minute mark
>team refuses to surrender
>dunk a 97 as ray spawns
>enemy is fucking around
>manage to make some picks
>enemy continues to fuck around
>glaceon half rips ray then decides to chase delphox and die
>team gets ray down to 25%
>they start brawling with the trev-comfey
>somehow still get ray
>dunk some more
>win by 200 points
lol. lmao. fuck this game.
>>
what's the fucking point of draft games if the last two picks just go lane speedsters or pick a third attacker and now I can't at least switch to trev/slowbro/blastoise to try and force a win. I don't want to keep having to fucking first pick a tank every game I don't want to play my 53rd slowbro game in a row
>>
>3 Special Attackers vs a Sylveon
>Sylveon was picked first
>>
File: 1704931488680.png (610 KB, 1018x797)
610 KB
610 KB PNG
https://www.pokemonunite.jp/ja/news/219/
>>
>>55878794
CRAM TIME BABY
>>
>>55878794
Oh boy, time for more razor leaf owls.
>>
>>55878794
Not a single Dragon featured in the new event.
>>
>>55878854
I'm already getting a lot of razor owls versus chandelure/A9/dragonite, fml
>>
>>55878794
Whoever asked for Ttar buffs, fuck you.
Metagross will probably become a menace again.
Cram — WHY? It was perfectly good already, one of my mains. Will probably end up overbuffed and then overnerfed, as customary.
>>
Mew main in shambles.
>>
You see a Glaceon and you think.... YEAH! Lapras is a GREAT pokemon to bring against that!
>>
New thread >>55879102

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.