[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>basically confirmed to come out in january a month before gen 10 on thé swith 2
why does GF want legends game to flop so badly?
>>
>>55849739
If it's coming out in January then why didn't Gamefreak say early 2025 like they did for PLA with 'early 2022'?
>>
>>55849739
>basically [FANFIC]
>>
>>55849739
>that filename
So this is how the PLASS poster is trying to get attention now huh
>>
>>55849752
His entire narrative got obliterated by L: Z-A's reveal, what else do you expect from it? 'Tard ESL's gonna seethe.
>>
>>55849759
Yeah, it's pretty sad
Imagine spending over a year trying to get /vp/ to shit on PLA and then it gets a sequel that also brings back a fan favorite Gimmick
>>
Emerald came out after the DS
BW2 came out after the 3DS
USUM came out after the Switch
I don’t know why retards think Switch 2 automatically means PLZA is going to release earlier. It will probably be a Spring/Summer release and then Gen 10 can release 2026 for the anniversary year.
>>
>>55849812
> Emerald came out after the DS
>BW2 came out after the 3DS
>USUM came out after the Switch
and they all flopped because of it. ZA will be no exception
>>
>>55849739
No, this is basically DEcomfirmed. If it were to come out in January, it would have been revealed with a "coming EARLY 2025" like PLA did when it was revealed. On top of that, they don't even have gameplay ready to show yet, so it's obviously coming later in the year.
>>
>>55849812
They're trying to write a narrative where Gen 10 happens outside 2026.
I mean, I am a three-year patternfag, but I'm not a stupid cunt and marketing Gen 10 in the 30th anniversary is a no-brainer (the old "they rushed game to get marketing muney111", ABSOLUTELY equates to "they'll draw out a Gen to hit a marketing milestone". Game Freak decide what games come when, Nintendo pay for Pokémon games to come yearly (or near enough) and TPC markets what they get handed by Game Freak).
>>
>>55849827
USM was the highest-selling third version ever and sold 2m AFTER both Switch and LGPE's release. It sold right up until Sword and Shield, because it was the VGC game.
>>
>>55849856
>highest-selling third version
This is because it was the ONLY third version that had two versions besides B2W2, so those get a boost regardless. The only reasons it even beat B2W2 is because USUM released only a couple months after the Switch released, while B2W2 released basically a full year after the 3DS released. Also, B2W2 sales sharply stopped because of XY, which was the beginning of a new gen. Meanwhile something like LGPE didn't have the same effect on USUM sales like SwSh would have if it released earlier. That's why USUm stayed a VGC game for longer.
>>
>>55849897
>that's because it was the only third version, except that other third version that came out after its system had been officially replaced by the launch of a new console
So we have a factor of two, but three points is a line and it seems rehashes on dead systems trended upwards, because the only cunts buying games then were pokédrones and kids who didn't have a reason to buy the new system yet, because they weren't needed, required or desired prior to that.
It DOES prove engagement was essentially higher, BW was the lowest selling new Gen pair, but had a higher rehash sale total while SM sold more with a higher total for USM.
Point is, until the game for VGC is reoplaced by ANOTHER game for VGC, it will continue to sell. When it gets replaced is when its sales start dying off. And 18 months of promoing events will drive it that 1.35m it need to best the previous release for the first time in series history.
>>
>>55849849
y'know up until know, i would have argued with you that gen 10 was '25 not '26 but i thought about it and realised it's not that crazy since the the games have been coming out in November and the anniversary is in February only 4 months longer.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.