[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Let's discuss how Teracrystal forms could be if Gamefreak made them for gen 9.

I think it's one big missed opportunity with this gen which they didn't make because they used that time slot to make paradoxes.
At least though they took the time to do personalized tera jewel models for every single pokemon (the size, the spot it's on the body), so that's... something, considering it's a 19 tera jewels × 600+ pokemon. Imagine the amount of work
>>
this one is legendary
>>
>>55858149
Remember when everyone thought CHARIZARD and Pikachu were gonna get special forms? Good times...
>>
>>55858149
It's a shame because tera is mechanically the best gimmick but visually the ugliest transformation
>>
>>55858149
>>55858160
>bro just turn everything into an overdesign digimon from gen 5
im so glad you fags will never work at GF
>>
>>55858462
in hindsight it was obvious it wasent happening. after all, they to make sure people buy legends za to get their hands on Mega charizard z.
>>
I hope Stellar becomes a fully canon type in the next Gens. Not just a gimmick that happens in the Gen introduced and bye-bye...
>>
>>55858149
Are you saying the Tera hats was a lot of work? It's literally designed to be the least work possible. Think of all the animations that needed to be rigged for Megas, Z Moves, Gigantamax mons... The gimmicks have been reducing animations with each generation, until we were left with 18 hats and a 5 bonus ones released a year later through paid DLC
>>
>>55860248
stelar isnt even a type you dumb cunt
>>
>>55858149
I still think tera is the most interesting gimmick to have been introduced so far and it's probably my favorite. Makes Z Moves and Dynamax redundant. Superior to megas except for not having unique designs, which is a plus to me desu
>>
>>55859627
they aren't overdesigned. they're very strange and ethereal, made of crystal, but that makes perfect sense with the theme of the game.

>>55860580
generic Z moves had static mons, i dont remember there being animations for those.
Dynamax is also just the pokemon getting bigger, so they had to work on size only and lighting and the clouds. But that seems still quicker than making 19 personalized crowns for all those mons. Megaevolutions were only around 50 models, while they had to edit more than 600 for tera.
>>
>>
>>55859627
>Battle-exclusive forms are not simple
How is that a bad thing? You’re only going to see them in a battle, not the entire game dumbass
>>
>>55859627
I'm starting to think you say this just to say this.
Please seek help

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.