[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.png (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
Welcome to /wfg/! your thread to communicate with other trainers.

This is the thread for all your Trading, Battling, Raiding and Camping needs!
Missing a version exclusive?
Want try that team you are building?
Maybe need a Pokemon or two to fill your Pokedex?
Wanna do a Giveaway?
Need a carry for a difficult Raid?
Feel like doing a BBQ with other trainers?
Say no more!

Please try to not offer clones or modified Pokémon, or at least warn about them and no "hacked/injected" Pokemon please!
Have fun Anon, and be excellent to each other!

>NEWS
>Prepare to Face a Mighty Primarina has ended!
Sandy Shocks (Scarlet-exclusive) and Iron Thorns (Violet-exclusive)
Sandy ShocksIron Thorns And will go up on May 24. It’ll be running until May 26.
https://scarletviolet.pokemon.com/en-gb/events/sandyshocks-ironthorns-tera-raid/

>Ranked Battles Season 18 Is Under Way!
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet Ranked Battles Season 18 has begun!
Running until Friday, May 31, 2024, at 4:59 p.m. PDT, Ranked Battles Season 18 will follow Regulation Set G
scarletviolet.pokemon.com/en-us/events/ranked-battles-season-18/

>Current Mystery Gifts
>Mythical Pecha Berry Gift
(No code - Receive via the Internet)
>Neo-Kitakami Case for Rotom Phone
NE0R0T0MC0VER
>Quaxly
D0T1STPARTNER. (November 30 2024 - 23:59UTC)
>Flutter Mane
987W1THSPECS (May 7th 2024 - 21:59 PT)
>Cetitan
L1KEAFLUTE (31st Aug 2024 - 06:59 PT)
>1x Sweet Herba Mystica / 1x Spicy Herba Mystica
SWEET0RSP1CY (30th Sep 2024 - 06:59 PT)
>Sprigatito with Partner Ribbon
L1K0W1TH906 (30th Sep 2024 - 06:59 PT)
>Revavroom
TEAMSTAR (31st Oct, 2024 - 06:59 PT)
>Chest-Form Gimmighoul
SEEY0U1NPALDEA (30th Nov, 2024 - 06:59 PT)
>Terastal Cap
WEARTERASTALCAP (30th Nov, 2024 - 06:59 PT)
>Expert Belt
SUPEREFFECT1VE (28th Feb 2025 - 06:59 PT)
>30 Quick Balls
G0TCHAP0KEM0N (28th Feb 2025 - 06:59 PT)
>YAOSABI'S Pawmot
Y0AS0B1B1R1B1R1 (28th Feb 2025 - 06:59 PT)

>Previously on /wfg/
>>55919107
>>
Hi again! Can someone help me with these Pokémon for SV?

>Dialga
>Palkia
>Giratina
>Arceus
>Azelf
>Uxie
>Mesprit
>The two galarian regies
>Prehistoric Raikou
>>
>>55989086
You could have at least checked the catalouge anon. I can't delete my post since I made it before you did.
>>
>>55989221
I can't delete it because it's too old
>>
File: item_0851.png (30 KB, 160x160)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
Hey all, still working on my Beast Ball Living Dex. I've just finished plowing through the campaign for Violet, all that's left is to complete the Perrin sidequest and I can go catch Iron Boulder and Iron Crown. I already have Bloodmoon Ursaluna from my third Scarlet playthrough, so I don't need this fourth one. If anyone wants it, feel free to let me know, tell me what Pokeball you'd want it in if any (I haven't caught it yet), and tell me what you'd be willing to trade for it. Don't know what I'd want for it, since there's precious little I want and what I do want is a bit tedious to get, but let me know regardless

The Violet Paradoxes are the last non-Legendary Pokemon I need for the living dex, so once that's done I can finally move on to all the Legendary Pokemon. The Legendary of most concern for me is Zacian, since I don't have Sword and I really, REALLY don't want to buy a copy of Sword just to get it, especially after buying Violet plus its DLC. If anyone can get that for me in a Beast Ball I'd be very grateful
>>
I will just say this then last thread died to a bump limit and I forgot that you couldn't bump the thread at 310.
>>
To this anon (was going to give me the duck starter) >>55987998
You still around?
>>
>>55990245
Nevermind, just noticed you can get one as a mystery gift in the OP.
>>
bump
>>
Also don't forget that the swampert raid is happening soon.
>>
pogemon:Dddddd
>>
>>55989089
Bump!
>>
Small update: Just caught the three Galarian Birds. Articuno and Moltres each ended up taking a single Beast Ball, whereas Zapdos took 5. Of course, that doesn't count all of the resetting, which likely added up to ~100 attempts per bird. Pretty sure Zapdos took the fewest Beast Balls to catch of the three, though

Next targets are Calyrex and Spectrier, It's cool that they're a two-for-one deal, pretty sure no other Pokemon operates like this. Definitely saves me the trouble of having to catch both individually
>>
>>55993295
Do you have a Dialga, Palkia, Giratina or Arceus, please? I'll give you a Beast Ball if you want one
>>
>>55993329
Nope, sorry. I could get you one off the GTS if you'd like, though
>>
>>55993361
Please, please, please!
>>
>>55993401
Alright, got a Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. Let me know when you're ready to trade. Also, tell me what game you have that Beast Ball in so I know where to transfer them
>>
>>55993500
Aw, really? Thanks! I'm ready! Pokémon Violet, and I have 3 beast ball. Do you want all of them?
>>
>>55993515
Sure thing, anon. Search my post number
>>
>>55993578
I don't want to be a nazi with you, but can't you have the ones with the english name, please?
>>
>>55993620
Well shit, you should've mentioned that before I went and got 'em for you. I mean, at least the Palkia and Giratina have their English names
>>
>>55993637
Is fine, my fault, and thanks!
>>
>>55993639
No problem, anon. Enjoy your dinosaurs and thanks for the Beast Balls
>>
Anyone know why during a trade after both of us hit "Trade it" it will say communicating... Then say that I cancelled?
>>
Small update: I just caught Calyrex and Spectrier in a Beast Ball on my first encounter with my second Beast Ball thrown! My luck is so fucking crazy sometimes! I'm so glad it turned out like this, because having to deal with both Astral Barrage AND Giga Drain would've driven me up the fucking wall. I mean, I could've brought in a Drampa to counter that, but it still would've been fucking obnoxious to deal with
>>
Anyone still trading balltism?
I need like almost all the exclusive sword and shield johto, safari, sport, etc. mons and i can trade pretty much any scarlet balltism
>>
>>55994619
pretty sure only Wynn and the Beastball guy are into balltism for now
>>
>>55994619
what do you need exactly anon, Im doing some hunts for a friend on Shield so I can get you some things on the meantime. dont need anything in return beyond a Luvdisc with your ot and route1 shitmons

Hey anon from yesterday I found out the issue with the Sinjoh ruins legendaries, home coders forgot about the event and Home checks the levels of the legends to be at least 70 for Dialga and Palkia and 45 for Giratina, or at least that's what I found out after digging on the internet.
I can get you your legends asap if you still want them
>>
>>55995025
Ive been looking for days on Home app for a sport ball sizzlipede and blipbug.
>>
File: BloodmoonUrsaluna.png (866 KB, 1216x1216)
866 KB
866 KB PNG
Alright, last call, anyone want a Bloodmoon Ursaluna? I haven't caught it yet so if you want it in a specific Pokeball please let me know
>>
>>55995559
I mean I'll take it if your giving it away. But I must ask why don't you just keep it so that you can trade it for something better?
>>
>>55995589
>I mean I'll take it if you're giving it away.
I'm not giving it away for free, you'd have to offer something for it. Then again...
>But I must ask why don't you just keep it so that you can trade it for something better?
This is my fourth playthrough of SV. I already have three of the fucking things, one of them in Beast Ball, so I really don't care too much for it. And as for "trading for something better"... well, there's actually not much out there that I want for (especially on the GTS) and anything I do want would be too intensive or time-consuming for someone to get for me. I mean, do you think getting a Zacian in a Beast Ball is worth it for a Bloodmoon Ursaluna?
>>
Does anyone feel like multi battles on cart? https://discord.gg/5mRShyMV
>>
Bump
>>
Heard pretendo is starting to work on the online for the 3ds systems so 3ds might be back on the menu this year. Maybe. Possibly.
>>
soon
>>
>>55995559
I'll trade you for an apriball or some random shiny shit I've caught. I think I'd got some balltism breedjects in beast balls
>>
>>55995886
different anon here btw.
>>
any PLA anons available?
>>
>>56000098
Yes what do you need anon?
>>
>>56000304
It's R if that's you G. Anyway, wanted to get a second Liligant for a sun team. Possibly a Typhlosion or Samurott to mess around with once I catch a shiny one here.

I've got assorted shinies/ability patches/apriballs really whatever you need.
>>
File: 1704212674790129.jpg (51 KB, 568x941)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
why is everyone looking for the shiny zeraora event with home logo lately? It seems that the number of people behind of one on the trading communities has grown a lot lately
>>
>>56000485
many ppl have realized that their zeras with sword/shield logo given by Blaines or Berichan aren't entirely legal lol
>>
>>56000453
It's me and another liligant huh? Lucky for you I have one more sunstone and as for what I want? I don't really care honestly.
>>
>>56000587
Alrght, finishing dinner and ill be on. I'll surprise you with something, what's your favorite type?
>>
>>56000485
It means it was received as a gift in HOME and they haven't moved it to SWSH (and booted a file with it). This doesn't mean anything special per se but since it has not ever touched SWSH then it differentiates itself from others that did it. If people showed you a shiny Zeraora photo from HOME and it had the SWSH logo then it is possible to trick somone with one from bots as >>56000529 points out. And no, putting it back to HOME won't change the logo back because it always displays the last game it moved into
>>
>>56000587
>>56000720
Alright I'm back, just shiny hunting. When you're ready reply to this post and I'll search using your reply's post #,
>>
File: Regieleki.jpg (74 KB, 1500x1500)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Small update: Just finished all 4 of the Regis in Beast Balls. I chose Regieleki for the last one because... well, it's cute as fuck. All of them took a bit to finally catch, with Regieleki probably taking the longest and Registeel likely taking the least amount of time. Aside from the ones I need to do a second playthrough for (Zamazenta, Glastrier, Regidrago and maybe Eternatus because why not) the only non-raid Legendaries I still need to catch are the Muskiteer Trio and Keldeo. After that, it's all Dynamax Adventures for the rest aside from Kubfu, which I can only get in SV

A thought just occurred to me: What should I catch the Ultra Beasts in? I already have one of each in Beast Balls from USUM, so I don't really need to do so in SWSH. I could go for Safari or Sport Balls since they're pretty rare, but that would mean I'd have to grind for them with the Cramorant Machine, which would take quite a while on top of what I'm already doing and still need to do

Also, I'm just gonna keep the Ursaluna in Violet, no use thinking too hard about it. I might catch it in a Safari Ball or something, since it fits its brownish spotted design rather well

>>56000723
Oh okay, good. For a second I thought that meant it was absolutely hacked or something. Don't know why they don't keep the HOME tag when transferred to a game since the whole point of those origin tags is to explicitly show where the Pokemon came from or has been to
>>
>>56000751
Ok try now.
>>
>>56000798
kk using 56000798
>>
just had 2 shiny oshawotts and a shiny fineon before i even got the outbreak grind finished lmao
>>
>>56000808
Sorry about that but I'm back do you want to try again?
>>
>>56000884
should have gone through unless someone has the exact same OT as you lmao
>>
i have multiple anyway if i just tossed it to some random anon. they can enjoy it
>>
anyway let me know when to search and what code
>>
or double check your boxes
>>
>>56000917
Sorry I see it. I'm just stupide as hell give me 10 to evolve it for you.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 300x168)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>56001027
kek no problem. you forgot to tell me your favorite pokemon type. or if you want a shiny, whatever random I have around, just ask and I might.
>>
>>56001034
>kek no problem. you forgot to tell me your favorite pokemon type. or if you want a shiny, whatever random I have around, just ask and I might.
Now I really can't do that for making you worried like that. Just consider this a freebie for my retardation.
>>
>>56001048
Nah cause I might need more PLA favors later. whenever I get the a shiny rowlet + cindaquil. ive just been farming random starters in the terrarium. lmao
>>
>>56001094
>Nah cause I might need more PLA favors later. whenever I get the a shiny rowlet + cindaquil.
Don't worry about that I'm not going to suddenly not help for a mistake I made. Also I have it evolved now and on SV so just tell me when you are ready.

>ive just been farming random starters in the terrarium
I've hope it's been fruitful for you anon and hopefully the next legends starters have will have evolutions that made the hunt worth it.
>>
>>56001108
Got it, searching with 56001108!
>>
it's one of 1,000 shiny dondozos i have. i literally farmed them wasted one night like months ago.
>>
oh take this oshawott with you too and see if you can evolve him sometime for me. gonna farm cindaquil/rowlet for shinies.
>>
actually ill just get the others ones later and hit you up, need to sleep for now. appreciate it again G.
>>
>>56001153
You knew exactly what I was going to say. But thank you anon, Again don't worry about me not helping you. I still don't think it's fair for you but I'll accept it thanks for the dodonzo

>>56001161
Whenever you are ready.

>>56001172
>actually ill just get the others ones later and hit you up, need to sleep for now. appreciate it again G.
Same to you R as I also need sleep. Thanks once again.
>>
bump
>>
Babump
>>
>>56000773
Get both the bugs in sports balls.
Fill the rest with either ball, then catch them all of them again in the shield run in the other balls.
The end result will be all of them in both sport and safari balls.
>>
>>56003410
I mean yeah, I could catch both batches in both balls, but that still doesn't solve the issue of getting at least 9 of each ball. In SV you can set the clock to ensure guaranteed Pokeball drops of whatever you want, but as far as I know it doesn't work like that in SWSH
>>
LF: sport ball sizzlipede, blipbug to breed
Can trade almost every breedable balltism
>>
Bwomp
>>
I want to try and find a better Unrivaled Swampert. If I release it can I catch a new one, or will the game "remember" I caught one even though I released it and I have to restart to catch another.
>>
>>56005691
one per save I think.
>>
>>56005691
All 7 stars raids's stats/nature/moves/etc are set, you can't find a "better one" (except that Pikachu raid where size was variable due an oversight). It is one per save file and it won't care if you released yours
>>
File: IMG_7214.jpg (2.95 MB, 3121x2275)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB JPG
>>55989086
>Pokemon White
>tried the DNS method to connect my old ass save file online
>used the DNS 157.86.108.126
>used the same DS so my Palpad and VR recorder should be safe
>got picrel
Is there a way to fix this? Or is the only way is to delete the friend list? - same choice you get if you put the cartridge in a different DS-
>>
>>56006765
This is most likely the old friend list are very old and not registered in the unofficial database since the official one fucked off years ago.
My advice is to let it reset the Pal Pad. It sucks but it is not like you will magically reunite with the 2011 players
>>
>>56006765
I remember doing this last year and i think i had to use a different DNS and use my phones mobile hot spot to get it to work
It probably took me a couple hours to test out every possible method
>>
Blump
>>
Anyone available to help me evolve my Finizen?
>>
>>56007844
Shoot up an Union Circle
>>
>>56007880
Oof sorry stepout for a sec here the link 57KT30 Thanks
>>
>>56007922
ok let me grab my Switch
>>
>>56007935
Thanks for the help!
>>
>>56007963
enjoy your shiny Palabro
>>
I hope pretendo will allow for me to use friend park.
>>
any strat for Swampert?
>>
>>56009745
Just use the tried and true Slowpoke method, it worked well enough for me
>>
>>56009785
>slowpoke method
qrd?
>>
>>56009788
Sorry, I meant Slowbro, not Slowpoke
Slowbro - Shell Bell
252 HP/252 Sp.Def
- Stored Power
- Nasty Plot
- Amnesia
- Slack Off

Amnesia once, use Stored Power to build up Tera until Swampert wipes your stats, then use Amnesia 3x and Nasty Plot 3x, heal when necessary. Once fully stacked, use Stored Power until dead, Tera when you're able to
>>
when does one unlock giant outbreaks in PLA?
>>
>>56009808
I see, thanks friend, gonna try it asap
>>
>>56010481
post game quest
>>
Would any anons be willing to grind Group BBQs in a Union Circle with me? This feature is so annoying, but I'd like to catch Glastrier and Latios if anyone's got Scarlet that can host.
>>
Sorry but I haven't beaten the game as of yet.
>>
Does the Nintendo account on my Pokemon Bank need to be the same one on Pokemon Home? Gonna use the mobile version
>>
>>56012089
I don't think so I think you just need the transfer code from bank to work.
>>
>retard agrees to an obviously lopsided trade on GTS for a shiny i put an inappropriate nickname for
>they put the same shiny back asking for exactly what they traded me
lol
lmao even
>>
File: FB_IMG_1717975418366.jpg (45 KB, 800x450)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
lol
>>
>>56013153
Head Smash, Flare Blitz and Wild Charge at least
>>
>>56013153
>Reckless wild charge
>>
Can any anons with a Jirachi touch trade with me in SV? Have one in HOME but I don’t have rachi registered in my dex and don’t have BDSP so I can’t obtain the gift one from there.
I can touch trade the paradox beasts or musketeers in return if you need their entries.
>>
>>56013434
Let me see if I can help, come back in a couple minutes after I check
>>
>>56013485
Okay I'm back. I moved it to SV and we can touch trade my BDSP Jirachi. Let me know when you are ready
>>
>>56013624
Alright, I’m ready
Code is 38500001
>>
File: IMG_2533.jpg (11 KB, 379x451)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>56013624
Thanks fren
>>
>>56013674
You are welcome
>>
Can anyone spare a shiny Goomy from the go event today?
>>
Anyone want to paypal me 5$?
>>
>>56014760
For what exactly?
>>
>>56014921
Are you insinuating I have to offer something instead of just begging?
>>
>>56014974
>Are you insinuating I have to offer something instead of just begging?
Fair enough. If you don't ask, you can't receive and all of that.
>>
>>56013103
Absolutely devilish anon
>>
File: 20240610_161719.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
I've got a handful of 5-6 IV Moon/Friend Ball Long Reach Rowlets
Seeking Hidden Ability or Premier Ball starters, also Dive Ball Totodile
>>
I just got back into playing Scarlet, is it worth doing Surprise Trades or is it just cluttered with the PokeVend pokemon? Also, are those hacked or are they just nicknamed trash, I don't want my save marked and unusuable in battle stadium or something.
>>
>>56017808
Occasionally you'll get those hacked ones but I got lucky a few times and got some legit ones (an Avalug and a shiny electabuzz w/ electirizer)

If you got time to kill, I don't see why not. I was able to fill out my dex this way and got some free ability patches and other items from the hacked pokemon, then I released them to end the cycle
>>
Bumper
>>
Looking to form a quick group to evolve Finizen please, code is R97LGP
>>
Sup, actually looking for:
Female Quaxly
Male Quaxly
Female Spigatito
Male Spigatito
Female Fuecoco
Male Fuecoco

Can offer counterparts or my shiny leftovers, need 1 of each from different trainers for trading purposes.

Discord Tag: theorcdom1337
>>
Trying to complete the Violet dex. Any Scarlett bros willing to help me out and send me the Scarlett version exclusive monsters?
>>
File: IMG_7250.jpg (131 KB, 977x872)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>55989086
My buddy asked me to give him a team so he can participate in an IRL tournament later this year. I confronted his delusional ass by saying he lacks skill and knowledge because he never battled anything since gen4 days. On top of that he couldn’t even play Yugioh MD ranked without shitting himself and getting OCDed for a week, are you telling me you got the balls to attend IRL shit? He tried weaseling himself out of this reality of course
I want to put him in a test to get his punk ass into reality
>go Showdown and achieve a certain rank
Or
>get the Master rank at least once in one of the current SV online regulations
What do you think?
>>
>>56018728
You sound like a great friend.
>>
>>56018736
Yes
>>
>>56000773
I set out to get a beast ball Eleki and that's how I ended up with my shiny Eleki. It's in a luxury ball.

I still need to go catch me a non shiny beast ball Eleki though
>>
This will be my last bump until I get home in a few days. So it will be up to you guys until then.
>>
Small update: I've finally caught all the non-Dynamax Adventure Legendaries (sans the ones I need to do a second playthrough for) in Beast Balls, and I've caught quite a good number of the Legendaries and Ultra Beasts in Dynamax Adventures, including the Sword exclusives Ho-Oh and Groudon. I've still got a ways to go with this, but in the meantime, if any Sword players have routes for Latios, Dialga, Tornadus, Reshiram or Solgaleo and feel up to doing a Dynamax Adventure run with me, let me know. Xerneas is also Sword exclusive, though I already have one from USUM so it's not a priority

Once I'm done with this god forsaken mode I'll probably do some Legendary hunting in SV before I do the second Shield playthrough. Speaking of, I also need Zacian in a Beast Ball so if anyone would be willing to do that for me I'd really appreciate it. Since catching Glastrier in Beast Ball will also net me a second Calyrex in Beast Ball, I can give that to you in exchange for the Beast Ball Zacian

>>56019069
Oh, that's awesome! Especially since the shiny odds for the Regis in this game aren't affected by Shiny Charm, meaning any hunt for them is full odds
>>
>>56020747
I have a Solgaleo path in my Sword game right now at this moment. Unfortunately don't have a spare Beast Ball Zacian, traded one from an alt profile long ago.
>>
>>56021662
Ah, that's okay. Are you free to do that DA with me right now?
>>
>>56021714
Sure. Even if we fail it I believe you can still save the path, right?
>>
>>56021718
Correct, though I think it's only if we fail to reach the final boss. Anyways, give me your link code
>>
>>56021725
*fail to beat the boss once we reach it, my bad
>>
>>56021725
Ok. 2556 2556
>>
>>56021732
Well that fucking sucked
Want to try again?
>>
>>56021770
Did you manage to save the path or do we have to clear it? We can try again if necessary
>>
>>56021772
I got the path saved, so you don't need to do it again, but you can if you want to
>>
>>56021777
Good. Will have to bail for now, good luck!
>>
>>56021787
Alright, thanks for the path, appreciate it
>>
Banunp
>>
>>56018700
h-hello
>>
>>55989086
I need an oranguru for my paldea dex anyone have one?
I'll trade a piplup for one.
>>
>>56023502
Just spend 5 min in Dynamax. You trip over those things
>>
>>56023505
But i dont have that dlc because swsh sucks. If its in shield i guess i can use that dumb app or something.
Anyone have armorouge?
>>
>>56023557
I got you
>>
>>56023576
Thanks a bunch
>>
Bumpo
>>
Would anyone be willing to help me with some trade evos? I have like 7 left to do for my blueberry pokedex.

Also not really begging but if any violet anons/injectors have a spare/clone of iron boulder and iron crown I could please touch trade for my pokedex I would greatly appreciate it. I don't want them for a living dex I just need their dex entries filled. I don't know why the fuck they couldn't just let us obtain the entries of the other version exclusive paradox mons interacting with a book or something after completing the rest of our dex.
>>
>>56024938
You already have them set up for back to back touch trades? I have Scarlet but I can help you if it is just tradebacks for evolutions
>>
>>56024956
Yeah I have them all lined up. Link code is post no.
>>
>>56024968
ok, give me some minutes to grab my Switch
>>
>>56024981
Ready. Searching with this code: 56024968
>>
>>56025006
I'm retarded forgot to give dubious disk to porygon 2. If you could give me a mibute to swap items really quick. I need to evolve another porgon2 as well.
>>
>>56025006
If you're still free link code is this post no.
>>
>>56025049
Ok, drop a code when ready
>>
>>56025062
Thanks a bunch anon! Sorry for my oversight and making you sit through all those evolution animations.
>>
>>56025062
wtf, it crashed mid trade. I will search again with this code: >>56025060
>>
>>56025097
oh wait I still have my Lechonk, you got your Porygon 2 then?
>>
>>56025104
Yeah it all went through.

You know how it is, billion dollar franchise small dev team, net coding hard.
>>
>>56022756
Daily shameful self bump
>>
>>56025657
What is it you're needing specifically bud?
>>
File: 1702871675571075.webm (3.87 MB, 600x1180)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB WEBM
>>56025712
I'm trying to complete the Paldea dex before doing the expansions. I've never really "collected" all the pokemon in a game before, so old games have basically nothing that will help me hence why I'm e-begging for monsters. Currently in need of:
>Blaze Tauros
>Armarogue
>Larvitar
>Drifloon
>Koraidon (touch trade unless you've a dupe)
>Stunky
>Skrelp
>Deino
>Oranguru
I have little to give, but tell me anything you'd like and I'll try to make it work.
>>
>>56025764
Will you be up for a hot minute? I didn't play through much of my Violet version so I don't have those first two things but I've got a living dex up through SWSH and should be able to trade for them on Home (I assume).

I don't need anything in return, I've got about 25 years of Pokemon lol. But it'll take me a while to gather everything onto Violet.
>>
Anyone open to joining a union circle to farm BBQs? I know I'm late, and I regret not forcing myself to make time for joining the parties and genrals that existed when the dlc dropped, but I had other priorities at the time.
>>
File: <3.jpg (133 KB, 419x610)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>56025780
I'll be around for another 6 or so hours tonight and will check the thread periodically. That gives me time to figure out Home as I've not used it before. Thanks a lot anon
>>
>>56025764
Uhh.. is there any difference between the three black Tauros or..
>>
>>56025787
You don't need Home yourself! I'm gonna move everybody over to Violet! *I'm* just going to use Home to get what you need. No worries. We'll trade on SV.
>>
>>56025794
Thanks again bro, lmk here when you're ready.
>>
>>56025838
Alright! I've just got to move everything over to Violet. I'm not gonna bother to check what's what, a handful of this stuff I probably bred myself and a handful is from the GTS, although I have no reason to think anything is genned (except Koraidon - it may or may not be - who knows).

That's cool with you right?
>>
>>56025789
There are type differences, two of them are version exclusives and the other only spawns in the wild. However you can breed for those two which are version exclusives
>>
>>56025862
Oh I looked it up haha, but thank you. I traded for the Blaze.
>>
>>56025860
Yep, that's all fine. Koraidon I will trade back to you after receiving it. Is there anything else you'd like back?
>>
>>56025891
You're welcome to keep them all, including Koraidon. I've got everything with multiples - including event exclusives - it's not gonna hurt me lol. I've been playing for a looong time. Just send me nine trade fodder 'mon.

When you're ready set a code and let me know. I'm Darth Malice. All my other filenames are super light-hearted and goofy I got weird with this one sorry.
>>
>>56025932
Link Trade code is this post's number.
>>
>>56025932
Thanks again mate!
>>
>>56025959
Anytime my friend! Fun travels!
>>
Small update: I've pretty much run out of non-Sword Legendaries in Dynamax Adventures. Only ones I still need to catch are Latios, Dialga, Tornadus and Reshiram, and trying to find them via random DAs online is a major time sink. If anyone has any of these routes saved or has Sword and are willing to find them, please let me know.

For the time being I'm gonna shift focus back to SV and begin hunting for the Legendaries there, starting with Kubfu since I can get it just fine in my main Scarlet file. I'm gonna need to trade Beast Balls to Violet for the rest since I don't have the Item Printer there yet, though that shouldn't be too hard
>>
How tedious is it to add a friend and touch trade on HOME? I just need a Zeraora dex entry to finish Alola.
>>
>>56027364
All is done through the mobile app, you exchange FCs and add each other. Trades are performed in Friend Rooms which are limited to 10 trades every 24 hours and you can even trade mythicals
>>
>>56027417
Oh sweet. Well if anyone can touch trade a Zeraora that'd be great. I have a living dex up to Meltan,
>>
>>55989086
7 stars Emboar coming up
>>
>>56028420
Emboar is here: https://serebii.net/scarletviolet/teraraidbattles/event-mightyemboar.shtml

Moves

Flare Blitz
Drain Punch
Wild Charge
Head Smash

Additional Moves

Bulk Up
Heat Crash
>>
>>56028420
>>56028595
Tera Ground Arceus works wonders.
>>
I miss Dynamax Cannon Eternatus
>>
Why the fuck do randoms keep bringing water types to fight this pig?
>>
>>56028785
Why are you not soloing it?
>>
>>56028792
I usually enjoy the chaos of playing with randoms, but after seeing a couple of Gyarados getting one-shot I start to doubt humanity.
>>
>>56028799
I should go flex my shiny Arceus to them kids.
>>
>Scorching Sand Flygon carries with burns
wow
>>
bump
>>
If I want to get back into VGC and build a decent team, I know I'll need to complete the S/V dex + S/S and/or L:A dex - but what about S/M? Are there any relevant monsters that I can only get in those games?
>>
>>56030439
I arent think that
>>
>>56028805
0WNMY9
Come help me then
>>
>>56030650
2J3NMR
New code
>>
>>56030439
Nope, people use relevant meta mons from those Pokedexes. Only reason to use Gen 7 transfers competitively would be for easier SRing legendaries (static encounters) and aiming for 0 Speed IV and/or 0 Attack IV; because fuck doing that by running Dynamax Adventures in most cases
>>
Are the blissey raids back? I heard news that it was rerunning. I need so much exp candy from them if so..
>>
>>56031596
https://serebii.net/scarletviolet/teraraidbattles/event-blisseyspotlight.shtml

Nope, only current event is 7 stars Emboar
>>
File: image.png (30 KB, 584x124)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>56031659
Did I get baited by this then? Man I was waiting for it to return
https://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-news/emboar-with-the-mightiest-mark-is-coming-to-7-star-tera-raid-battles
>>
>>56031842
>The Mega Fire Pig Pokémon will appear at black Tera Raid crystals from Friday, 14 June 2024, at 00:00 UTC to Sunday, 16 June 2024, at 23:59 UTC, then again from Friday, 21 June 2024, at 00:00 UTC to Sunday, 23 June 2024, at 23:59 UTC.

If I had to guess, it is an error copy pasting dates from whoever redacted the news entry. The latter half of the event should be the rerun from June 21 to 23
>>
>>56031872
Dang, well I'll check back on the 21st then to see if the blissey raids pop up. They really were so fast for exp, shame they're not run more often.
>>
File: stupid_bitch.jpg (221 KB, 820x1180)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>check pokemon home
>all the shiny deerling with bad names i traded are being circulated for less than what i traded them for
>still have two whole boxes of ones without bas names
guess my autism from years ago is finally paying off
pic rel
>>
>>56032121
I was hoping mine will ever show up for my shiny Petilils Ive cloned from 3ds games with their funny nicknames, even in Lilligants or Hisui variant. No luck
>>
>>56032121
I still have the one you gave me and I still do appreciate it.
>>
Late night bump
>>
>>56032121
What kind of names?
>>
>>56035723
the names with the power
>>
>>56033223
Glad you like it, cause I never liked these, they're just somewhat sought after on GTS
>>56035723
Either based ones or offensive trade responses on ORAS that I forgot to remove names for when I recently transferred them over
>>
scarlet player: will do anything for on-release violet paradox mon

except dance
>>
>>56036720
There was at least 1 violet player here a few days ago but nobody replied to them.
>>
>>56036720
The fuck is on-release?
Who is Iron Dance?
>>
>>56036720
What
>>
Wait you guys are all scarlet players?
>>
>>56038331
Apparently, yeah. I did just recently buy Violet, though
>>
>>56038331
yes, to give context, our current namefags/livingdexers are both Scarlet owners, one, Beast ballman had to buy a copy of Violet, Wynn burrowed one and marathoned it a few times to give away exclusives the times she post.
and if you check the archives of the last few months you'll see people always asking for violet exclusive and Sword ones too
>>
Oh, I have violet and both of swsh "because I got both gen 8 games together on ebay for cheap". Man I remember when the scarlet and violet first came out, everyone here had violet and like nobody was a scarlet player. Like a 13 to 1 violet majority. Everyone wanted a koraidon and would trade almost anything for one. This is probably because everyone kept telling new players to get scarlet and that everyone had violet, go figure.
>>
It's insane how much this board over-corrected with everyone initially having violet.
>>
File: 43634357326.jpg (345 KB, 1800x2727)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
Your own fault really for not getting both copies
>>
>>56038688
I think it's also because of the fact that most people that quit the game or are finished it already got violet, so all the newer players and those that still have stuff they want to do all have scarlet. Same with all of last years christmas buyers. Also all of the normies and people who just buy the new gens and play for a week because of fotm or nostalgia probably got violet for the better bike.
>>
>>56036720
this is literally gibberish
>>
>>56039017
I swear people are training bots for shitposting
>>
im looking for a masterball on BDSP, do any of you clone chads have one I can plead for
I want to SR a shiny darkrai but I used my playthrough ball
just let me know what you'd be looking for in return
>>
>>56039368
Just trick leppa berry harvest it and dusk ball
>>
>>56039410
oh, I suppose I could do that
>>
>>56039413
I actually failed my trick setup because it killed my Banette with Foul play so i just slept it with Breloom and threw 1 dusk ball and caught it. People say it has a high catch rate so i guess i got lucky.
>>
>>56039426
according to the wiki it has catch rate 3
dusk balls are ugly though :(
Anyway I'll think on setting that up, cheers
>>
Violet anons NEED to give me their exclusives. Seriously though next game I'm waiting until a month after the game drops to make my purchase.
>>
>>56040462
>NEED
Why? Check your privilege.
>>
>>56040462
what do you need anon?
>>
I'm a violet anon, do any scarlet anons want to hunt for shiny paradox mons in area zero?
>>
>>56040483
>Why? Check your privilege.
I did and it demands that I NEED it.

>>56040504
>>56040638
>what do you need anon?
Everything but I haven't beaten the game yet. Should I just play through the game instead of taking my time with it so I don't miss the rare shiny pokemon scarlet anons whenever they appear and offer help.?
>>
Anyone know if starting a new save allows you to re-download any currently available mystery gifts? I tried googling it and some answers said you can while others say its linked to your nintendo account so you'd need to start a new one.
>>
>>56041042
I think you need to buy nintendo online for the new save/profile or use the family online thing if you want to download mystery gifts
>>
>>56041042
You can make a throwaway Nintendo Account and have it linked to a spare profile. The only Mystery Gifts linked to a single Switch system (and in turn to a single exclusive account) are the ones related to competitive participation/season placement gifts
>>
>>56041096
Nah I was able to download them in the first place with a user profile thats linked to a nintendo account but doesn't have an active subscription, it just wouldn't let me download them on a different profile that wasn't linked to an account.
I was basically just wondering if starting a new game would mean being unable to do the dlc epilogue.
>>56041191
Sounds like that's probably my best option, thanks
>>
>>56041367
Huh you mean you can get multiple Pecharunts without online sub? Just have to make new nintendo accounts and link them?
>>
>>56041398
I haven't tried it yet but that's what it sounds like, since I was able to download the item without an active subscription
>>
>>56041398
Yes but you have to complete the DLC itself to get a Pecharunt, no?
>>
>>56041412
>>56041461
Ok i just tried it and it connected me on the internet without a sub so i guess it works wtf i got the pecha berry
>>
>>56041042

these guys
>>56041096
>>56041191
>>56041398
are full of shit

You can just create a new local account, start your save, play until the first Pokémon center and then just grab every mystery gift available.
Online is only needed when you want to grab shit like event terra raids you can't solo (or unlock)
>>
>>56041500
>>56041506
ooh yeah i cant connect to internet but i can get the mystery gifts thats pretty cool
>>
Multi battles when?
>>
I am the best VGCer /wfg/ has ever seen. Feel free to challenge me - MAYBE I will accept if I am bored
>>
File: 1626303327257.jpg (34 KB, 480x360)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Who up for union circle BBQ missions?

Link code: MV1NJD
Player: Kiroga
>>
>>56042431
I'll try tomorrow
>>
>>56042431
Still around? I need a break from study.
>>
No but seriously I hope they release one more round of DLC for SV.
>>
>>56043391
To complete the Natdex :)
>>
>>56042266
I know nothing about online battles so I still have to dip my toes in it to see if I can really handle it.
>>
Scrump
>>
File: 1581525065791.png (190 KB, 590x880)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
Who up for union circle BBQ missions?

Link code: X1VMRV
Player: Kiroga
>>
>>56046005
Someone?
>>
>>56046005
>>56046370
I'm down if you're still up.
>>
>>56046387
Join, the code is still up
>>
>>56046393
What hints gives the gold mission?
>>
>>56046005
>>56046393
Sorry for the trouble with the sandwhiches. It keeps on glitching out on me end while building them.
>>
>>56046584
The 4 star sándwich is difficult
>>
>>56046714
Creative mode: 6 hamburgers, 2 cherry tomatoes, 4 curry powder, 4 marmalede
>>
>>56046714
Ugh this is painful. It sucks more that it's using up my mystica herbs.
>>
>>56046723
Half and half
>>
>>56046727
3 hamburgers each one, etc
>>
>>56046727
Hold up I'm short some ingredients.
>>
>>56046729
I found this recipe, you bring 3 hamburgers, 2 cherry tomatoes, 2 marmaledes and 2 curry

No more herbas
>>
>>56046739
Correction: 3 hamburgers, 1 cherry tomato, 2 mermelade and 2 curry
>>
>>56046757
Fucking finally
>>
>>56046757
That was good, I will log off here, thanks.
>>
>>56046787
That's fine then. Glad I finally found someone else who needed to farm. Thanks for the company.
>>
>>56044063
Honestly I would be happy just being able to have the Ultra Beasts in SV.
>>
>page 10
not so fast /wfg/
>>
>>56048599
Thanks for the save anon.
>>
I've been getting back into Pokemon, holy fucking shit, you can just GTS on the phone now, that's fucking brilliant.
>>
>>56032121
i just dumped all of the ones with bad names and apparently they'll trade anything for these little shits, even if they're literally named NIGGER (in my defense, i gave them that name like at least 4 years ago)
>>
>>56036043
What power?
>>
Anybody around for BBQ?
>>
>>56050815
More like:
>You can't GTS in game anymore, that's terrible
>>
Can somebody do me a solid and trade with me real quick so I can get a Politoad?
>>
>>56032121
Thank you for UGLYASS SHIT anon, I changed the name with pkhex though.
>>
>>56051817
sure drop a code.
>>
>>56051832
Cheers. It'll be this post's number
>>
>>56051832
Thanks anon <3
>>
>>56051894
No problem anon, I hope you have fun with politoad.
>>
>>56051896
Oh shit, have you got 2 more minutes so I can get a Golem?
Same code.
>>
>>56051902
Sure just give me a second.
>>
>>56051902
Ok whenever you are ready.
>>
File: 1652904404852.jpg (69 KB, 750x730)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Thanks again fren
>>
>>56051931
Nor problem anon. Enjoy the rest of your day/night.
>>
File: 1718788583473.jpg (73 KB, 629x633)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>Sending X to XXMonVendorXX
>>
>>56050884
the power of voodoo
>>
>>56051821
soulless, UGLYASS SHIT was better but you do you i guess
>>
>>56052778
You can't rename traded mons? I kinda like that
>>
Battle Competition Code: 8P72ND

Rules are: Anything Goes

Just bring a team of your favorite Pokemon. I want a tournament where we can just enjoy our favorite Pokemon for what they are.
>>
>>56053641
this is a nice idea for a weekly thing, a set time and day would be fantastic
>>
FT:
Shiny Spoink, Premier Ball
Shiny Spoink, Ultra Ball
Shiny Slugma, Luxury Ball

LF: Offers
>>
Lebomp
>>
Can I get an anon to come help evolve my Finizen into a Palafin
?
>>
>>56056055
If you're still around I can give you a hand
>>
>>56056586
I am. I was almost about to go to bed. IGN is Florian. Union circle code is WNCDKJ
>>
>>56056616
Ok, give me a min to boot my game
>>
>>56056616
congrats anon, do you need anything else?
>>
>>56056648
Nope! Thanks a lot! :) that was actually my first time using the union circle I had no idea how to disconnect at the end so I just airplane moded. Sorry if that was rude
>>
>>56056656
dont worry anon, and dont be a stranger, if you ever need something feel free to give me a call
>>
bwomp.
>>
>tfw trying to tell if a regice is shiny on pokemon home
>>
Just played my first set of online raids, man these are pretty fun.
>>
>Evolved my Eevee into an espeon by mistake.
They need to bring back the rapid model switch because that's what I was betting on when it started to evolve! Well at least I still like espeon's shiny...
>>
Emboar 7 stars rerun is live: >>56031881

and yes, Blissey raids rerun is live too, just connect to the internet in-game in order to refresh your event raid pool
>>
Spumbo
>>
I really should do more raids at some point.
>>
>>56060730
I never miss the 7-star raids but I am pissed because on both weekends for the Primarina raids I was busy and it is the only 7-star I am missing right now.
>>
best strat for angry pig?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.