[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Destroys the franchise in you're pathe
>>
>>56068168
i dont see gen 5 games
>>
>>56068168
That's not Sword and Shield
>>
>>56068168
I'm eating Chinese food by myself and I wish I had a boyfriend to share my food with and laugh
>>
>>56068191
Are you looking for a bf? If so there is a desperate faggot spamming the board with threads begging for a gf atleast 10 times a day that would like to meet you
>>
>>56068224
Eugh
>>
>>56068168
It's only bad when docked. It's neat otherwise, especially with animu Team Rocket added along (disappointed no Meowth talking, though.)
>>
It would have been decent if they let us battle wild encounters instead of just defaulting to pokeball throwing.
>>
>>56068597
>It would have been decent if they let us battle wild encounters
They did, which you would know if you actually played the game
>>
>>56068168
>introduces overworld encounters, not having to hold B to run, and the best implementation of following pokemon to date
unironically contributed more to the franchise than gen 5 did
>>
>>56068604
Only legendaries and snorlax, but I want tall grass battles.
>>
>>56068168
the last game made with effort
>>
>>56068224
he's male
>>
>>56068745
or with soul
>>
>>56068609
>but I want tall grass battles
why
>>
>>56068901
Feels more satisfying than just chucking a ball at a flashy circle. Also, at least with tall grass battles I have a choice between ball spamming or fighting, rather than being pigeon-holed into one or the other
>>
>>56068908
>doing something that involves zero skill feels more satisfying
???
>>
>>56068168
IESLB
>>
>>56068915
But enough about throwing balls
>>
>>56068605
>Removes wild battles and forces you to catch and trade in pokemon for candies going against the entire soul of the franchise
>>
>>56068915
>Doesn't want to battle
What the fuck do you even play the game for?
>>
>>56068168
umm that's not gen 2
>>
>>56069181
>Removes wild battles
Nope. Play the game.

>>56069186
gameplay instead of mindlessly mashing A like a retard and pretending it’s fun
>>
>>56069225
>Throwing the ball over and over again is somehow funnner than understanding the battle system and the risk/reward of using another damaging attack
>>
With other entries to the series I can be unsure, but here I'm 100% certain the defenders are just shitposting. There's no fucking way.
These were the last games I was able to finish. Always on exp share and getting xp from every catch had me so overlevelled I had used about every single Kanto mon and filled the dex by the E4. While a novel experience being so different to how I'd usually play one, there's no replayability. I already used every possible pokemon in one GO.
Remaking Kanto for a second time and making it worse than the first remake was crazy work.
I had some fun with it, tried my best to, I'll admit, but I'd never play it again. I can't completely hate them though cause I share name with the new protag, so that felt special.
>>
>>56069691
>mashing A until the pokemon is low HP and then having indefinite time to click a button in a menu repeatedly until RNG decides to work is risk/reward
>needing to use specific items to reduce the chance of the pokemon running away and needing enough skill to actually aim the balls somehow isn’t risk/reward
>>
>>56068168
thats not diaper shitinum
>>
File: markup_1000002389.png (411 KB, 1080x1045)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
The mods are in league with Ivysaurfag.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.