[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3039.jpg (164 KB, 1080x1080)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
Want shiny Meltan? Need shiny Meltan for your collection? Well the time that happens about once a year is coming, where shiny Meltan will be shiny unlocked for a couple days!

>When is it?
Right fucking now (June 28th at 10AM) to July 3rd at 8PM
>How many chances do I get
When you open the Meltan box, given the amount of days in the event, about 3 times. You can pop the box every 2 days instead of the usual 3 days.
>Should I get one or two
One for regular Meltan, and another one to evolve into Melmetal. Keep in mind you can only evolve Meltan into Melmetal in Go, so if you transfer a shiny Meltan to Home and you wanted to evolve it, you’re fucked. You could also just get as many shinies as you can.
>What’s the shiny rate
About 1/64 I think? It’s not too hard to find at least one
>What exactly do I do
Connect your Home account to your Go account, transfer a Go mon to Home or whatever and look for the mystery box in your inventory, open it, and for 60 minutes meltans will spawn around you for you to shiny check. After that there will be a cooldown period until you can use it again.
>Is the shiny good
It’s… okay. The hex nut is a different color and the wire tail is blue now.
>I hate Meltan and I don’t play Go
Ok then fuck off
>>
>>56092740
Bump for visibility
>>
>>56092740
Another bump just to be safe
>>
Bump
>>
>>56092740
I love meltan and I won't ever play go. Free him from his mobileshit prison
>>
>>56096757
Maybe whenever Go dies they’ll finally let you evolve Meltan in the main games and make him available in some other mainline or spinoff.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.