[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717443246060.png (858 KB, 1117x615)
858 KB
858 KB PNG
Why are nu-mythicals so shit?
>>
>>56115963
can't have them steal CHARIZARD's spotlight
>>
File: mew in 1000 pokemon video.png (1.63 MB, 1920x1080)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>56115963
The best Mythical Pokémon! They really wanted everyone to know!
>>
>>56115963
Because they stopped being Mew clones entirely
>>
>>56115963
The pixies got boring by Gen 3
>>
>>56115973
>can't have them steal CHARIZARD's spotlight
This doesn't even make any sense? What does Charizard have to do with nu-mythicals being so shit?
>>
>>56115963
>nu-mythicals
Which one exactly? Gen 9 don't have a mythical
>>
File: 1704220711707.png (155 KB, 570x570)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>56115977
>The pixies got boring by gen 3
I'd rather have pixies forever than whatever this ugly ape is supposed to be.
>>
>>56115992
Zarude's only crime was being the second grass ape in its already desolate region. Had it been the starter (With appropriate pre-evolutions) and Rillaboom disappeared forever there would be no issue.
>>
>>56115992
>whatever this ugly ape is supposed to be.
Grookey's original third evo before Ohm*ri decided that an obese jobmon is better
>>
>>56115963
There isn't really any new pixie like them anymore
Hoopa doesn't really count because he turns into a fattie and he's not cute like the others
diancie isn't as small and doesn't counter
marshadow 100% counts
but then... calyrex? and terapagos? I guess ogerpon? but ogerpon is different from them
>>
I miss the pixies. When was the last time they stop making them, Gen 7?
>>
>>56116046
> calyrex? and terapagos? I guess ogerpon? but ogerpon is different from them
None of these are mythicals
>>
>>56116051
Correct
>>
>>56115963
>Just Mew clones

Shaymin was the only good one and only because Sky
>>
>>56115963
>no deoxys
sad
>>
>>56116171
cutest pixie
>>
File: GEgvtjwa8AAZDm8.jpg (54 KB, 605x388)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>56115963
Because you have shit taste, Pecharunt is the best mythical to date
>>
File: mythicals.png (1 MB, 1362x2294)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>56115963
Injected with nu-pokemon design direction so they look fucking stupid
Marshadow is okay though
>>
>>56115963
What makes a mythical good is if it still has a clear place in the region. Mew is the origin of Mewtwo and you read about it in Cinnabar Mansion. Celebi has the shrine in Ilex Forest, Victini is found in the basement of Liberty Garden. They stopped being interesting once they just dumped them with a random guy in the Pokemon Center with zero place in the region. Please tell me where the hell Zarude, Marshadow or Zeraora fit in in their respective regions
>>
>>56116392
> Celebi has the shrine in Ilex Forest
According to the devs, this was a last second thing for Crystal and the shine wasn’t made with Celebi in mind at all. The shrine in GS was literally just something they got creative with by placing existing parts of the tileset together. Lore wise it had absolutely nothing to do with Celebi until they decided to give it an event when working on Crystal, because fans of GS in Japan made a “Mew under the truck” tier rumor about Celebi being at the shrine.
>>
>>56116258
Once they started having more than 1 mythical per gen they did the standard "pixie" and a "cool" one like Deoxys, Darkrai, Genesect. That's kinda fair though gen 8 didn't even bother with the pixie. The end of the 100 bst across the board design is when it really ended.
>>
>>56115963
Shaymin and Applehead were the beginning of the end tbqh
But Diancie and Volcanion were better than both so I guess the decline wasn't instant
>>
>>56116258
God those bloated gen 4 5 and 7 rosters, what a disaster. And not a single cool mon among them save Darkrai.
>>
>>56116454
And it worked out great
>>
*is the best mythical in your path*
>>
>>56116499
No it didn't
>>
>>56116392
Mythicals are mostly there to shill the movies and that's fine, Pokémon is more than just the games. Zeraora, Marshadow and Zarude are all just there because of their movies, they have no relationship with the games region. Pecharunt came to being because they stopped making movies after Ash retired.
>>
>>56116475
Mech bug is pretty sweet
I also like arceus although he had to grow on me for like 12 years
But generally I don't know what the fuck they were thinking making so many mythicals
>>
>>56116505
No.
>>
>>56116510
Why not
>>
>>56116517
Arceus has good lore but a horrible design
Kind of the same thing with Genesect though he doesn't even really have great lore, resurrecting fossils isn't really in line with Team Plasma's MO. Being able to turn into a car is kind of cool but he doesn't do that in game. Overall he's just kind of an overhyped Scizor.
>>
>>56116532
>but a horrible design
Why is the design horrible
>>
>>56116526
Yes.
>>
>>56116526
>actual story that has a direct connection to the DLC
>has a whole ingame event with cutscenes
>ties up maingame and DLC stories
>doesn't require you to do ridiculous shit like buy a fucking movie ticket
>doesn't exist solely to shill a movie
Yes.
>>
>>56116532
The design could definitely be a lot better, the shape could be more elegant or imposing and there's some random details it didn't really need, but I guess just the whole goat deity thing makes it look a lot cooler in my eyes than it normally would
Genesect is just generally a cool design though, even if the flying disc mode looks kind of stupid
>>
>>56116538
Llama with a hula hoop does not look regal or divine or at all cool. It's trying too hard for it to be charming in its derpiness either. Beta Arceus was better.
>I disagree
That's fine, all I can do is give my reasons
>>
>>56116546
>Llama with a hula hoop
You have to already go in with a dismissive attitude to describe it in such a way, never had that problem
>>
>>56116549
Mate the thing has been out for like 15 years, that's plenty of time to come to the conclusion that it's a llama in a hula hoop without malice aforethought. I'm a Pokemania boomer, I was there on the ground floor when the thing was revealed.
>>
>>56116554
>I'm a Pokemania boomer,
That would do it, you were in an atmosphere of skepticism and dislike towards Gen 4 to begin with
Objectively there's nothing stopping me from describing any previous mythical, or any previous Pokémon entirely in a similar way, it's entirely up to the psychology of the observer
>>
>>56116559
>That would do it, you were in an atmosphere of skepticism and dislike towards Gen 4 to begin with
Quite the contrary, after gen 3 we were riding high on optimism for the franchise's future. Anyone who hadn't fallen off the series with gen 2 was feeling great after Emerald and FRLG. It took quite a while for opinion to settle that gen 4 had made some major missteps.
>Objectively there's nothing stopping me from describing any previous mythical, or any previous Pokémon entirely in a similar way, it's entirely up to the psychology of the observer
We are discussing matters of opinion, yes. If you're going to take the "nothing means anything because everything is opinion" stance then you may as well stop posting. The thread is about where mythicals went wrong, you don't need to feel personally attacked if someone dislikes a mythical you like.
>>
>>56116575
>It took quite a while for opinion to settle that gen 4 had made some major missteps.
The overwhelming narrative on this board is that the starters were hated from the start, you can feel free to contradict that though
>If you're going to take the "nothing means anything because everything is opinion" stance then you may as well stop posting
That is not what I am saying, I am saying the context artificially warps the perception of the design. There is objectively nothing about Arceus that would make it not perceived as cool and awesome if it were in Gen 1 or 2 instead
>>
>>56115992
rillaboom if he gen 4
>>
>>56116538
I'm not that guy but to be honest, I never could see how Arceus could work in motion. Is he supposed to be a mage? Maybe he rams into the opponents? His body shape is weird because he's basically just neck and legs so when imagining Arceus doing a physical attack it would look weird because he basically doesn't have any body part that can be used for tackling. As a mage it's also strange, he just summons his attacks? Fire through it's eyes? I can't even imagine him using Flamethrower. Judgement is also a weird move, apparently he just creates a energy ball that splits in a lot of projectiles, it doesn't have anything with his halo or any part of its design, it comes out nowhere.
>>
>>56116598
It's a projection of the supreme god, it can materialise things no problem and it should be above exerting itself like an animal in the first place
>>
>>56116605
Arceus is not god. And Dialga, Palkia and Giratina all work in motion pretty well except that Dialga floating around looks weird because it's quadrupedal. There's no discernible difference between the powers of these three to Arceus if you want to use the "supreme god" angle, they are all godlike.
>>
>>56116615
Arceus is an avatar of the Heart, which is the Monad of the Pokémon cosmology, which follows a panentheistic neoplatonic scheme
>they are all godlike.
Arceus is ordered above all of them, they are all aspects of Arceus
>>
>>56116623
They all get mauled by Bibarel during the story bro, it's not that deep.
>>
>>56116630
I'm just telling you how it is https://imgur.com/a/heart-fyk3xKR
>>
>>56116258
designs were already on a downward trend starting with gen 3
>>
>>56116635
What is this supposed to show? This is just folk story, PLA is entirely composed about this too. And Bibarel mauls them out anyway.
>>
>>56116661
>This is just folk story
The cope is off the charts, imagine being a fedoratheist for Pokémon lore
>>
File: 1704725475873.png (24 KB, 459x188)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>56116671
Meanwhile in reality.....
>>
File: arceus theme.png (394 KB, 955x746)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>56116685
May you link this official tweet?
>>
>>56116693
This is just what he wants to portrait with the music, nothing to do with Arceus status. Celestica people believe Arceus is a god and it ends at that, the event in HGSS is just a reference to that.
>>
>>56116703
>the event in HGSS is just a reference to that.
So what do you believe happened at that event?

>"It's just a folk story" -as Giratina emerges from the ground and draws you into the Distortion World

Also, the knowledge of Arceus was forgotten in Celestic Town. No one in Sinnoh is aware of Arceus or the true nature of Dialga or Palkia during the story
>>
>>56116712
He made a Dialga, Palkia or Giratina egg.

>"It's just a folk story" -as Giratina emerges from the ground and draws you into the Distortion World

Volo tries to use Giratina, gets beaten up twice. Not to mention Hoopa summons the whole trio in the games or you can just take an Ultra Wormhole and beat them too. They're just strong mons that some people worship.
>>
>>56116730
>Volo tries to use Giratina, gets beaten up twice.
He uses a restricted manifestation of Giratina. The true form of Giratina is the entire Distortion World, as deduced by Cyrus in Platinum.
>They're just strong mons that some people worship.
What was about to happen at the Spear Pillar at the climax of Diamond and Pearl?
>>
>>56116575
>It took quite a while for opinion to settle that gen 4 had made some major missteps
lol
>>
>>56116736
nta
He is right even when Cynthia is following you in Platinum she basically goes "he is a retard a Pokemon can't destroy the world"
>>
>>56116730
I hate to tell you this, the Pokédex is absolute canon. In-game, they're just really strong pokémon, in lore Arceus is explicitly stated to be but a shard of the great incomprehensible Deity that is Arceus. In other words, the pokémon is the Avatar the creator above all takes the form of, when it wishes to visit the lands It created.
Never mind that the game displayed that, by having It appear as a formless, brilliantly blinding white light, while in the Hall of Origin (part of the Earthly realm) and in the land of Hisui, it takes the form of a 4-legged, brilliantly white pokémon, with the power of all the known types and ability to cycle through to best suit Its needs, as the Gen 4 movies established.
>>
>>56116744
>A world on the opposite side of ours... That's what the shadow was. It must have been Giratina. The pillars are distorting... It's because of that portal. It's joined us to the other world. If it's not closed, the distortion will spread to Sinnoh and beyond... Our world will be destroyed...
>>
>>56116046
Gen 9 is pecharunt.
>>
>>56116736
>The true form of Giratina is the entire Distortion World, as deduced by Cyrus in Platinum.

Yes, the origin form that you beat there too. Which Volo also uses during the battle in PLA.

>What was about to happen at the Spear Pillar at the climax of Diamond and Pearl?

Uhh, IDK? Nothing happened.

>>56116746
>Pokedex is absolute canon

LOL. Pokedex is literally constantly renewing in the games because they're always discovering more stuff. Magikarp pokedex literally says that it can jump mountains and later say that it can't jump over 7 feet. Specially recently a lot of entries are just disproving past dex entries.
>>
>>56116761
>Yes, the origin form that you beat there too
No, the "Pokémon Giratina" is only an infinitely small avatar of the deity Giratina. This applies to all the other Gen 4 deities as well.
>Uhh, IDK? Nothing happened.
Concession accepted.
>>
>>56116766
Which deity Giratina bro? You fight Giratina in the Distorcion World. The form is literally called Origin forme.
>>
>>56116769
>"This bizarre world is none other than that Pokémon itself!"
>"That Pokémon... That shadowy Pokémon was captured/defeated?!/That shadowy Pokémon... You quelled its rage by refusing to battle it?! Your doing so means that this irrational world will remain in existence!
The Distortion World and Giratina are one and the same. Giratina is better described as an aspect of reality.
>>
>>56116258
based Genesect I remember using one as a kid
>>
>>56116747
>"Don't believe his lies. It's not possible that a Pokémon can make the world disappear. The world awaited your birth. Not only yours, either. The Pokémon with you. The people close to you. All the Pokémon and people were born because they have a part in the world. I'm convinced of that. Giratina won't go out of existence. The Distortion World won't disappear. Our world won't disappear, either.

It doesn't matter though Pokegod retards will believe what they want even when the creator directly tells you they're not.
>>
>>56116776
It's funny because Cynthia is literally discussing with Cyrus about Giratina not being able to destroy the world minutes before and he's being a schizo. And you beat Giratina in Distortion World anyway so it's moot. Ghetsis literally goes.

>You can say whatever you want. A Pokémon, even if it's revered as a deity, is still just a Pokémon.

And you still cling to this bizarre notion
>>
>>56116761
There's no contradiction, it claims an ancient Magikarp can jump mountains. not a freshly-caught spawnling.
You're also intently ignoring that's tying real world dragon mythology to the line, given that's what helped inspire it in the first place (a carp that jumps the Dragon Gate will get turned into a Dragon)
>>
>>56116800
>You can say whatever you want. A Pokémon, even if it's revered as a deity, is still just a Pokémon.
Yes, it will abide by the Laws of the Universe set forth once its power is con strained by a poké ball, as it deigns itself to lend the person catching it power comparable to their abilities.
>>
>>56115963
Because Nu-Pokémon is bad. They don't even try anymore. There I said it.
>>
>>56116810
>power is con strained by a poké ball, as it deigns itself to lend the person catching it power comparable to their abilities.

Volo didn't capture Giratina. Distortion World Giratina is not captured either.
>>
>>56116795
From Japanese:
>"It's okay. It's impossible for Pokémon to destroy the world. Because... the world was waiting for you to be born. I believe that the Pokémon that are with you, the people you're friends with, and the people and Pokémon that you are connected to were all born into the world because they wanted them to. So Giratina will not disappear, and neither will our world!"
Giratina will not disappear because it wanted and expected this, and this was all according to the grand design of the universe, not because it lacks the physical capacity to destroy the world.
>>56116800
>Ghetsis literally goes
Ghetsis is entirely unrelated to the matter, and he does not refute the notion of deities existing. It is displaying his disrespectful pragmatic attitude.
>>
>>56116814
>It's impossible for Pokemon to destroy the world
>Goes on to insist that it can destroy the world
>>
>>56116819
That something cannot happen is different from an actor being incapable of doing something. Giratina will not destroy the world because, in a broader sense, it is an aspect of the world and its stabiliser and administrator. Cyrus's plan in Platinum was essentially flawless, but he cannot succeed in destroying the world because the gods will prevent him.
>>
File: 119277883_p0.png (1.99 MB, 2894x4093)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
>>56115963
I hope you're not shitting on my loli ghost
>>
>>56116813
Volo was being used by Giratina, not the other way around. Gira wanted to take on Arceus, but when it got stopped by Her Champion Lucas, it fled and swore to protect the land instead. It was also stated the reason Cyrus didn't catch the macguffin box legend was because that would limit its power potential and leave him unable to affect the change he wished. That Giratina ultimately dragged him away proves his plan was working. There's also the inferrence Giratina sensed Lucas' presence - the man who'd travelled through time to stop him in the days of Hisui's settlement now a boy facing up to the man trying to destroy the land it swore to protect.
You cunts get insular when you can't understand the plot of something./
>>
>>56116851
>He said that Giratina... That it chose to protect the land of Hisui after discovering it was no match for you.

Just read it.... Giratina just gets beaten up...

>It was also stated the reason Cyrus didn't catch the macguffin box legend was because that would limit its power potential and leave him unable to affect the change he wished.

The red chains also get brought up in PLA and guess what? The other box legend shows up and you fight it in the origin form.
>>
>>56116872
Yeah, this is where that timey-wimey bullshit spews forth, it got stopped by someone that shouldn't have existed, if not for Arceus' intervention. Hisui was a backwards barren shithole, the people living in it were not fit to defend their borders, because they still hadn't embraced the pokémon as the Celestics once had, as Arceus had intended. So Arceus sent back in time a kid who'd already proven his mettle, already proved his ability to defend his world and reality to stop the looney and teach Its errant child a gentle lesson ("My Champion is more than enough to defeat you, so what do you think I'D do to you"). Which is why it #ceses to struggle against the Heavens, but instead flees to the Cobalt Coastline, while the looney pulls an "i'll win yet" and fucks off out of space and time, a footnote in the settlement of what would eventually become the founding of Sinnoh.
>>
>>56115963
there's a nu mythical in your bait image
>>
I haven't played PLA but the way it treats the term "Sinnoh" just turns me off so much. In Japanese it makes sense - Shin-o means "King of the Gods" or "Supreme God", but the English localisation shot itself in the foot in Gen 4 already so it just looks stupid.
>>
diancie, hoopa, mag, marshadow, pech are all cool i think
>>
>>56116984
Cope.
>>
>>56115963
>victini
>not nu
>>
>>56117094
Keep coping.
>>
>>56117094
>100/100/100
>not not nu
>>
>>56116996
the only one of these that remotely has the same feel as the old ones is Marshadow
>>
>>56116974
I am pretty sure his point is that if it was an actual fucking deity it wouldn’t lose to a child
>>
>>56117971
Every JRPG has deities losing to children/teenagers. Why can't this one?
>>
>>56116258
Meltan/Melmetal are gen 8. If you consider them gen 7, then you would also consider Magearna gen 6, and Manaphy gen 3.
>>
>>56118049
lgpe are gen vii doebeit
>>
>>56118049
I apparently misremembered Magearna as being Gen 6 myself, I guess it was too similar to Diancie so I mixed it up
>>
File: Untitled.png (27 KB, 929x404)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>56118049
What did he mean by this
>>
>>56118052
Magearna did have that movie debut with Volcanion during gen 6 so I can see where the confusion was.
>>
>>56118049
mmmm
>>
everything after jirachi is fucking trash manaphy ugky and forgettable, shaymin stupid victini looks like a cock with balls
>>
>>56118049
>and Manaphy gen 3.
????
>>
>>56118138
It debuted in Ranger
>>
File: 1707602411233891.jpg (685 KB, 3000x2114)
685 KB
685 KB JPG
>>56118138
zoomzoom
>>
>>56118142
I know about the movie but that's like calling Bonsley a gen 3 pokemon or Blaziken a gen 2 one
>>
>>56118157
or ho-oh gen 1
>>
>>56116475
>not liking Victini and Genesect
Holy shit taste.
>>
>>56116258
marshadow is the best nugen mythical
>>
>>56116505
the face of sv dlc wasted potential
>>
File: 802.gif (26 KB, 32x51)
26 KB
26 KB GIF
>>56118631
based
>>
>>56115963
Would.
>>
>>56116996
>Hoopa
>Good
>>
>>56118637
I'm sorry your Toxic Chain Kieran headcanon was debunked. It would have ruined his character by the way.
>>
>>56115963
Mew
>>
>>56115963
Sky Forme Shaymin and Victini already look like shit, so you can pull the nu line back a little
>>
>>56120019
>Sky form shaymin is le bad or something
Retarded take.
>>
File: my-image (1).png (266 KB, 1140x465)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>56115963
>>
>>56120024
>Sky form shaymin is le bad or something
Yes.
>>
>>56120024
it’s bad because i masturbate to it. they should’ve left the cute hedgehog as is
>>
>>56115963
>Celebi doesn’t have a signature attack
I give Mew a pass due to the TM gimmick (and Z move, I guess), but Celebi got shafted.
>>
>>56118045
Other JRPGs offer an explanation
Only in Pokemon do you get people saying “yeah these are totally universal gods with power over all spacetime but they don’t use their powers for meta reasons”
>>
File: mythical elements.png (319 KB, 740x740)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
>>56115963
SOVL
>>
>>56119949
yummy wummy gayfreak slop mochis, mmm must slurp more
>>
File: 1720119125511.jpg (267 KB, 1033x547)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>
>>56115963
I feel like fans of Gens 3-5 have no right to shit on newer designs given that they were always against genwunners and their blind hatred of their games. You'd think they would be sympathetic but apparently not
>>
>>56120331
the enemy of gen iii is johtoddlers
nobody takes genwunners seriously
>>
>>56120353
You have autism.
>>
>>56120042
>Victini bad
Hop off the GOAT, faggot
>>
>>56115963
What does this retardspeak even mean?
>>
>>56120228
>but they don’t use their powers for meta reasons
But Dialga and Palkia were on the verge of recreating the universe at the Spear Pillar. You literally see the world coming undone, represented with fancy RGB pixels.
You literally enter the Distortion World and see Giratina altering it in real time to both test you and open your path forwards.
>>
File: 1685023295105272.jpg (116 KB, 850x479)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>56120331
the difference is that gen 5 designs were good but received unfair hate while newer gens are genuinely garbage.
and yes, i recognize the irony in my statement. no, it doesn't mean i'm wrong.
>>
>>56120902
nah Gen 5 has a lot of really shitty designs, more than the average gen. It has a lot of really good designs too that get forgotten because of all those shitty designs which is a shame but that doesn't stop those shitty designs from existing. Conkeldurr is the ugliest Pokemon of any gen. I'd even take those shitty Gen 8 fossils over it
>>
>>56120892
>dude, they have time/space themed powers
>that means they are GODS and no Pokemon can beat them in conventional combat
>>
>>56121252
>CREATION trio
>not gods
lol
>>
>>56121252
>that means they are GODS
Yes
>no Pokemon can beat them in conventional combat
Source?
>>
>>56120331
Genesect good
>>
>>56120902
>the difference is that I was a toddler when gen 5 came out so it seemed good to me while the newer gens don't
Genwun boomer here again, gen 5 designs are objectively the worst in the series, particularly the legends, mythics and starters
>>
>>56121315
Also a Gen 1 boomer. I'm >>56120994. Gen 5 is just the most hit or miss gen. Like 90% of designs are either really good or really bad with not much in between
>>
>>56115991
>Gen 9 don't have a mythical
Pecharunt is the Gen 9 mythical.
>>
>>56116505
>bitch boy and his 3 bitch lackies get 1 v 4'd by Ogerpon
Yeah. Easily the worst mythical ever.
>>
>>56116544
Maybe if he wasn't a shitbag who killed Ogerpon's dad I might like him.
Even in canon he has to brain wash people into liking him.
>>
>>56115963
Because they're just a trope now. An afterthought. They only do it now because tradition dictates it.
>>
Fuck Bitchrunt.
>>
>>56121315
hi yawnfag
>>
>>56115992
>instead of some generic cutesy blob, it's just a murder monkey
>doesn't care about being exceedingly rare like other mythicals and will live in large troops in the woods
he's like the antithesis of mythicals and i love him for it
>>
>>56115963
>Edited porn pic
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>56117540
idrc if they have the same feel, i think they're cool anyway
>>
>>56121931
Is it really? How do you know?
>>
>>56121380
I agree with this too, that gen has some really neat ones like all the ghosts for example but it also has the highest concentration of uglymons like the musketeers.
>>
>>56121945
Doesn't appear to be
It is cropped though
>>
>>56116811
They absolutely do try when it comes to Pokemon designs. They have only gotten more creative with each passing generation in that regard
>>
>>56117540
>it has to be EXACTLY the same
Legendary Pokemon in Gen 3 onwards are nothing like Gen 1's legendaries.
>>
>>56122002
Don't see anything NSFW on their pixiv profile at all.
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/4702557/artworks
>>
>>56120902
>I realize I lack self awareness
>But I'm ACTUALLY right this time and people before and after my generation are WRONG!
Every fucking generation has gone through this cycle in human history. Try to explain how the newer DESIGNS are garbage in words that genwunners didn't ever use to discredit Gen 5 designs in the past
>>
>>56121906
Is anyone with a negative opinion of Gen 5 yawnfag now?
Is no one allowed to dislike it anymore?
>>
>>56115963
>>
>>56122107
what? why u made this post? dont delete it
>>
>>56115963

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.