[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1024Terapagos.png (3.43 MB, 2234x2234)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB PNG
Now that the dust has settled what does /vp/ think of this tiny turtle?
>>
File: 1702667598498.gif (1.23 MB, 480x270)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB GIF
>>56222467
Cute retard
Disappointing lore
>>
Meh design.
Complete black hole of lore in regards to Tera Crystals, which are just haha funny do anything magic with no rules.
Mogged horrendously by Ogerpon.

What went so horribly wrong?
>>
Built for being fed poffins, pokeblocks, and other sweet treats until she's a fat, jiggly blob of a turtle.
>>
>>56222504
well for one Ogrepon got an entire DLC dedicated to her story while the DLC that was supposed to be about Terapagos was more about Kieran's seething
>>
>>56222467
Better than most. Blows the fuck out of gen 5's legends and mythicals, for example.
>>
>>56222467
>tiny turtle?
That's not Squirtle tho
>>
>>56223013
I didn't say Tiny Turtle Pokémon I said tiny turtle
>>
>>56222467
Terrible design.
Terrible abilities.
Terrible story.
I hate it. Worst Pokemon to ever exist.
>>
>>56222467
Only butthurt time travelfags hate it
>>
>>56222467
It looks retarded.
>>
File: 1721978451230005.jpg (456 KB, 1920x1080)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
>>
Why do I see daily threads about this turtle ruining the story (lol, lmao) of Pokemon ScatVomit? I've never seen this much hate for the big brain deer and his ghost horse, Incineroar's water type boyfriend or the funny little mask loli.
>>
>>56224190
It's moreso about what the turtle didn't do. In the games it was referenced in the Scarlet/Violet Book, locked behind a DLC paywall and despite all the talk and lorelinking had barely a relevancy aside from a boss battle and one post-DLC event with having it in the team at the Kitakami lake. The only potential saving grace for the turtle is the anime due to them potentially adding more elements related to time-traveling and even that is atleast a year away to reach the three year cycle.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.