[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This game looks exactly like RE 3.5 hallucination/hookman/whatever version, wtf. If we add weapons and zombies then I'm convinced this is what the game was going to be like
>>
Yes
>>
>>10875657
haunting grounds & devil may cry were reworked RE4 prototypes
>>
Is this game good? I was thinking of playing it.
Worth noting that my pp is taken care of I don't get anything out of the attractiveness of the girl character
>>
>>10876134
It's alright. One of the last real survival horror games by a big studio.
>>
File: 1666240481973451.jpg (178 KB, 540x720)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>10876134
>Actually playing games, not just to coom
>>
>>10876134
It's got a lot of really frustrating and unintuitive shit but the atmosphere is really good. Just don't feel bad checking a guide every now and then. You have my permission.
>>
>>10875657
As far as we know it was based on the original script, but given that Haunting Ground has nothing to do with Leon and Umbrella, we really don't know for sure how much of the original 3.5 (Castle Ver) concept survives.
>>
>>10876134
It's surprisingly solid, one of the best survival horror games on the system that's for sure. And I mean gameplay-wise too, you probably expect a lesser known/'''''hidden gem''''' game to be tedious to play but no, it's really well made
>>
>>10875657
both games take place in Spain and they have a castle and the same dog, and Fionna is a hot blond NotATeen slut from America just like Ashely
>>
>>10875657
DMC: proto-RE4
Onimusha: reworked from RE 1.5
Haunting Grounds: Clock Tower 3 + RE4 early drafts
>>
>>10876527
No, Haunting Ground seems to be happening in Italy, just look at those character names
>>
>>10876527
Fionna looks like blond Jill in RE5 btw
>>
>>10875657
Capcom never lets assets go to waste.
>>
>>10879046
It is her. The real Jill died in Lost in Nightmares lmao
>>
>>10879051
>The real Jill died in Lost in Nightmares
i believe it, that was the worst DLC Capcom ever made it was so bad it killed Jill
>>
>>10879001
i heard it was in Spain.
>>
>>10879128
You might be thinking of Devil May Cry, which obviously does not take place in Spain but is based on Spanish architecture (mostly Gothic)
>>
>>10881056
naaa look at the villians names.. Ricardo, Lorenzo, they sound spanish to me.
>>
>>10881131
Those names are grotesquely Italian, anon.
>>
>>10881142
Ricardo (Diaz), cmon thats spanish-mexican. Italian names would be Benito, Leonardo, Aldo, Antonio
>>
>>10881152
Fiona Belli, Ugo. Riccardo and Daniella use Italian spellings, not Spanish ones. Debilitas’ name is Latin. Not to mention, it’s a spiritual sequel to a game based on Italian horror. Also every Italian name you posted but Aldo exists in Spanish.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.