[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DC.png (2.17 MB, 998x1000)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
Why Capcom so afraid of her game?
>>
Why pretend be ESL?
>>
>>10880883
Zoomer antics. It's supposed to be cute. I see it all the time on discord.
>>
>>10880886
Is this on top of talking like a baby and also a black man?
>>
>>10880906
Yeah I guess it's more trying to talk like a baby rather than ESL.
Ebony urban talk is definitely still the most popular way to type for zoomers.
>>
Her game just wasn't very good.

They made the right decision with Dino Kino 2 but then fucked 3 so terribly. On average its a pretty mediocre game series so it's dead for a reason.
>>
>>10880921
>games sold millions
>games got very high scores
>people still beg for new games/remakes/reboots
>"muh Jewtuber tranny told me game bad so I must repeat they/them opinion forever"
>>
Regina is the most Korean Capcom protagonist
>>
>>10880876
because it's garbage
>>
>>10880914
But it's ebonics from the 2000s that white kids are just now starting to pick up on. Mid, no cap and for real have been part of the black Lexicon for at least 20 years, longer for some. Black "Boomers" invented their lingo and zoomers are so ass fuck retarded they can't put to lego bricks together to figure out how dumb they are.
>>
File: download.png (974 KB, 719x1030)
974 KB
974 KB PNG
>>
>>10881815
it was supposed to be in an American city ravaged by dinosaurs but because of 9/11, Capcom had to change the setting to space to not be an offensive game.
Capcom was at fault for this game being a mess and should have apologized
>>
>>10880876
Why do you want modern Capcom to ruin her?
>>
>>10881785
Fuck the new2000s ebonics
Fuck retarded (and gay) zoomers
I am an ESL, and I try my best to speak and write decently, but if I really have to speak like a black man, that's gonna be like The Notorious B.I.G. or the Wu-Tang
Back when men were men, even in the ghetto
>>
File: Regina 7.png (872 KB, 2374x1372)
872 KB
872 KB PNG
>play game thinking it's going to be focused on dinosaurs
>it's mainly focused on picrel
>>
>>10880876
Capcom only wants games that sell and that means Monster Hutner and Resident Evil

One of my current coworkers used to work at Capcom, apparently a Dino Crisis remake was in the early stages and they scrapped it around 5 years ago.
>>
>>10880876
the age of beautiful women is OVER!
>>
>>10880876
Must be too much of a financial risk.
You can sell a jar of dogshit stamped “resident evil” and people would buy it.
If you put 75 million dollars into a new Dino Crisis game or remake, it isn’t going to sell on recognition alone. Most of the people who grew up playing it are in their mid 30s at least.

I think if they gave Dino Crisis the RE2 Remake treatment it would be a major major hit. RE2 Remake combat with Dinosaurs would be a fucking blast, but it couldn’t be a direct remake, they would need to expand on it and make it a little larger in scope.
>>
File: 1111.png (13 KB, 704x145)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>10883798
Its sold like PS2 port of RE4. Which is quite good i think
>>
>>10881785
>But it's ebonics from the 2000s that white kids are just now starting to pick up on. Mid, no cap and for real have been part of the black Lexicon for at least 20 years

No cap is definitely not 20 years old, as it literally became a meme in the mid 2010's because of some rando rapper.

"For real" everyone has always known about, and I remember seeing wiggers saying it back at the turn of the millennium.
>>
>>10880876
They can't even remake RE3 right.
They can't do it from a technical perspective. It would require a lot of time to research how to make dinosaur fighting work with modern graphics. It wouldn't be easy, they'd have to make some kind of bullet time because dinos are stupidly fast unlike zombos.
Furthermore no one cares about Dino Crisis just the PS1 nerds
Furthermore they made a dinosaur game recently, I forget the name. It was probably their one attempt. They weren't brave enough to call it Dino Crisis but it was probably originally one
>>
games take longer and require more resources so a tenuous comeback is always going to be less likely. that and it's just a less applicable premise than being able to make up whatever fake monster you want.
>>
>>10884016
Just call it Resident Evil: Dino Crisis. Problem solved. 44GJ7
>>
>>10885235
>because dinos are stupidly fast unlike zombos.
And this is a good thing. Because zombies are not a threat to you and there is no element of horror in it. Unlike with such dangerous enemies like dino
>>
File: 112.jpg (678 KB, 1536x2048)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
>>10881815
>>
>>10885309
Or Dinohazard

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.