[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2855.jpg (482 KB, 1284x1882)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
How come some Xstations are $300 and others are $800?
>>
>>10883479
because it has the drm-locked hdmi mod for normalniggers that can't fathom using ACRT. Next retarded question?
>>
>>10883479
>ShitBay

Nigga are you legit retarded? NO ONE SANE USES SHITBAY ANYMORE!
>>
>>10883709
Where else do you get used electronics. Fucking Facebook Marketplace?
>>
>>10883709
What else would an eBaby use other than eBay?
>>
>>10883479
Why not just grab a soldering iron and install it yourself? There's no reason to pay retard prices when you could have it for drastically cheaper for only 15 minutes worth of effort.
>>
>>10884036
Nobody starts soldering with an xStation. That's fast track to a dead PS1 and a dead xStation.
>>
>>10884036
It's not something that should be attempted by a complete novice
I also installed a dual frequency oscillator
>>
PSTVs are right there for SD loading, what is the market for this? Just those willing to shell out shitloads for CRT /soul/?
>>
>>10884298
The Xstation was the first major project I did when first getting into soldering and I really wish I practiced more before doing it (did like 2 practice soldering kits from amazon, few battery replacements for GBA games for reference). Thankfully I didn't kill my PS1 or xStation but had to redo a good amount of my solder joints.
Maybe doing a Pico-mod for a Gamecube is a much better first major install for a novice.
>>
>>10884456
>PSTVs are right there for SD loading
Except PSTVs do full emulation for PS1 games (PSP games run in hybrid) and, usually, it isn't as good as a normal PSP or PS3 with slowdowns happening in places where there shouldn't be any. Or the opposite, where it doesn't slow down in places that should have it.
>>
>>10884697
>Except PSTVs do full emulation for PS1 games
So does the PS3 with all the inaccuracies mentioned and you're shilling it in the same sentence.
>>
>>10884298
>>10884370
You don't know how to solder? So what do you do when your shit breaks?
>>
>>10883479
what the fuck is an "x" station
>>
>>10884735
4chan the only place where well articulated sentences still get misinterpreted.
You can say "I like pancakes" and somebody will say "So you hate waffles?"
No bitch. Dats a whole new sentence. Wtf is you talkin about.
>>
>>10884036
He probably doesn't want to destroy his toys like you do. You make it more obvious that you're a low skill pseud.
>>
>guy advertises a solderless xstation in the works over a year ago
>people ask about an update
>"lmao sowwy I am busy working on xstation updates so no mstation till then teehee buy xstation :3"
Guy is acting like a faggot like the PSIO guy in regards to never finishing something.
>>
>>10883912
Yes, no taxes to be paid too
>>
>>10883709
>doesn't know about the retro collector's market
kek do you donate everything to GameStop and then bitch you got $5 for it?
>>
>>10885674
the boomers on FB marketplace are the ones you find good deals from, not the ones you sell to

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.