[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rebirth.jpg (195 KB, 1307x974)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>not a single thread

It's not good, huh?
>>
It's a fucking mess. Of course MaxDood fucking loves it.
>>
>>3458577
ff7r part 1 got buzz because it was surprising that it was so retarded and bad with so much stupid shit added for no reason. part 2 came out to zero fanfare because we already expected it would be an incomprehensible pile of shit, and we were right.
>>
>>3458577
No one here played it so we have no idea
>>
>>3458577
/vrpg/ doesn't actually like final fantasy, its just a handful of retards that spam it endlessly.
>>
>>3458716
>we
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>3458577
Great game desu
Added to the list of the only FFs I would recommend (7,8. 10, both 7 remakes)
>>
>>3458718
He never said "we". You're the reason this board is so obnoxious.
>>
>>3458813
he didn't say "we," he referred to "/vrpg/" as a collection of people who all agree on things (except for THOSE guys who all the rest of us COOL guys can't stand!)
>>
My major gripes with it is

>cringy fanservice literally everywhere, cutesybait around every corner (cheap shit to make female streamers go AWWWW like those fucking chocobo sounds), self-referential humor, memberberries and breaking the fourth wall
>they frontload the shit out of you at the start of the game with a dozen systems, most of which feel unnecessarily tacked on
>nobody asked for crafting, but here it is
>almost no new weapon abilities, all just imported from game one and spewn across the game
>Chadley and MAI are fucking annoying and don't feel like they should belong in the game at all, and they never shut the fuck up
>combat can feel amazing when everything lines up but most of the time combat is a grindfest of just pressuring the bulletspongy enemy for 5 minutes until you get a tiny 8 second window in which to lay on some DPS and ACTUALLY do some damage
>you can barely feel a power gain even after +100 hours because everything is scaled and stats aren't very readable anyway
>half the music and sounds (like mission complete) sound fucking wretched with little of the PS1 era OST's charm
>haha dude side characters so quirky xd
>look Barret/Yuffie/Cait Sith hum the victory theme after battle LOL! Do you get the reference? Do you GET that you are playing le epic Final Fantasy game? xDDD
>Level ups barely mean anything anymore, sphere grid is awkward and the synergy stuff is uncomfortably complex to just get into unless you like reading and memorizing a thousand different combinations and buffs
>traversing the environment is awkward as fuck as you just skitter and jump around all over the place between hidden geometry roadblocks

And that's not even talking about the shit they done to the story.
>>
>>3458577
>>
>>3458818
For me, it's the fact they pussied out and didn't include the flatchest loli PCR scene at the beach and instead turned it into a Yuffie gag.
>>
>>3458577
It's actually an amazing game
>>
>>3458967
How did it amaze you? Try to be specific.
>>
>>3458577
I was severely underwhelmed. Sure it was impressive that they actually gave us a traversable overworld with chocobos and vehicles but despite all the extra shit you could do, I couldn't be bothered to do most of it. Game feels weirdly overdesigned. Like not every minigame needs to come with a fucking booklet of complex instructions. I don't know, maybe my hype died down in the 4 years since Remake but it feels like it was missing something, like something of substance that wasn't highlighted, paraded and commented upon with a fucking FF14-like cutscene. So.etimes less is more, and it feels like they traded a lot of the old time gaming experience with streamerbait cinematics.

Also the amount of diversity NPCs was pathetic. Sad to see Square bow down to western wokeness sensibilities.
>>
If I want to play ff7, I’ll just fire up the PlayStation emulator. I have zero desire for these “remakes”.
>t. likes ff7
>>
>>3459027
To be fair, they are vastly different games, in presentation, story and game mechanics.
>>
>>3458858
Laaaame but not surprising. They knew theyfab trannies in the west would screech about it on social media. And if there's one thing Square-Enix hates more than quality storytelling it's bad PR.
>>
>>3458577
Yeah, boring story game with corridos everywhere.
You are in It for the cutscenes, gameplay is nothing but padding in recent Square games.
>>
>>3458577

Look, Remake was an anomaly. Even the most disappointed former FF fan was kind of morally obliged to give that game a fighting chance for old times sake. Some really REALLY wanted to believe it could come back, others just felt it would have been wrong to criticize this one without actually having some first hand experience.

The point is it was an extraordinary occurrence since SE is no longer as respected as it once was. That game was their one chance to get all that market share back and off course they failed and delivered a subpar game. Now that it´s been confirmed they are not capable of doing better there is no reason to play the rest of this so they´ll go back to their regular numbers.
>>
>>3459026
I actually kinda hated the whole map of the game. Everything looks too hyperrealistic, it has no style of its own. Seeing Cloud and his anime hair in a realistic grassland or rocky canyon felt like playing a current-gen Sonic game. It clashes badly.

No hyperbole when I say the PS3 demo way back actually looks more pleasing and coherent, because it's actually crafted levels instead of proc-gen'd Unreal 4 engine assets.
>>
>>3459046
>Even the most disappointed former FF fan was kind of morally obliged to give that game a fighting chance for old times sake

More like "it's been in development for +10 years, let's watch this trainwreck unfold".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFV_qGRymPM

Theorybros... we're so back
>>
>>3458577
If I cant play it on my ps1 then it's not FF7. Simple as.
>>
>>3459315
Beakjobs sound incredibly unpleasant.
>>
>>3459038
This was the first modern FF I actually enjoyed the combat. It’s a good game, but has some bullshit and bad parts. It’s weird how Square has so many peaks and valleys lately.
>>
>>3459315
lol Mod noticed.
>>
>>3459110

Development aside any FF VII fan should have known what to expect by now. The IP has many corpses in it´s wardrobe by now many of which are VII related. AC, DoC, CC... It was abundantly clear the game was never going to be the remake those fans hoped for. Even more so considering even the last few mainline entries had been terrible as well (XII, XIII, XV). A single bad entry could have been justified as a fluke but several is a fucking pattern.

We just all decided to ignore all the red flags. True enough some of us didn´t expect anything from the go and only did so to say "we told you so" but that doesn´t change the fact that the game abused misleading marketing to boost sales. The mental gymnastics they are doing to justify the flop are unbelievable as well. They blame the economy, the 70 price tag and even go as far as saying that it´s unclear that rebirth is the second part of remake. The nerve.

In reality is just as simple as the natural consequence of having lied to sell remake. Now that the people actually know what to expect of the game they´ve lost consumer´s trust and interest. Reputation takes years to build and seconds to destroy. If anything it´s a legit miracle they´ve managed to keep theirs this long.
>>
>>3459046
>Even the most disappointed former FF fan was kind of morally obliged to give that game a fighting chance for old times sake.
Fuck that and I was not even disappointed. I haven't been a FF fan since IX and still have yet to ever see a single spinoff. So I had no expectations whatsoever and no intention of ever buying it or spending hours of my life on it.
>>3459110
>it's been in development for +10 years, let's watch this trainwreck unfold
Yes, but only from the sidelines. I watched some youtube videos to see some of the retarded shit they did with the story and that is about it.
But by now I'm bored of that also so really just am not even interested in part 2 at all even as an outside observer.
>>
File: squidward.jpg (26 KB, 575x615)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
no one with half a brain bought shit after experiencing part 1
>>
>>3458818
Could you care elaborating about why you didn't the story?
>>
>>3459557
I'm more of a gameplay guy so I'm actually not that miffed about the changes they made to it because let's be real the original FF7 wasn't a masterclass example of storytelling to begin with. After the party leaves Midgard the game kinda meanders and the story pacing falls apart while you go through the JRPG motions of going from town to town while random stuff happens.

Anyway, like in Remake, they put way too much emphasis on the melodrama of everything. Every other scene has characters being moody, whiny, sad, anxious and afraid. Tifa in particular is really bad, I know she isn't exactly a brash tomboy but fuck me I can't stand her, she's constantly worried and/or sad. Aerith remains best waifu except her VA isn't really doing it for me. Briana White isn't terrible but she's missing something. Doesn't help that a lot of her dialog is kinda cheese.
Most of the dialog in the game comes across as forced "haha look how much of a whacky time we're having, aren't we a great party? Bonding looks like this, folks!".

A lot of the seriousness of the original game was thrown out and turned into whimsy, like how they turned the Junon ship section into a fucking cruise with a lot of shitty OC characters nobody wanted forcing you to play a card's game tournament (actually don't hate Queen's Blood but it shouldn't be mandatory). The robed guys get also way more of a spotlight than in the OG but I still don't really give a shit about them and it's not like the game answers any questions about them much. Guess they just needed another red herring to keep new players interested in the story or something.

Hated the new version of the corel prison and both Dio and Gus are incredibly cringe to the point where I had to skip cutscenes with them. A lot of the gameplay also feels like needless padding at that point. No fucking idea who this "first soldier" Glenn guy is that keeps talking to Rufus but I also sincerely don't give a shit about anything Crisis Core related.
>>
>>3458577
not an rpg
>>
>>3459750
Cope
>>
>>3458577
Worse then Remake. It doesn't live up to the "Unknown journey continues" tag at the end of the first one and is 99% OG FF7 with some gay Zack scenes are retarded ending.
>>
You think Jimbo is seething right now, whereever he may be?
>>
>fans would like [old beloved game] remade if they kept everything the same and simply had better graphics and modern QoL features
>hmm, what if instead we changed everything and made it shitty and made it a totally different game instead?
>>
>>3459937
Jimbo is, Barry isn't.
The first hates 7R, falseflags as 7R fanboys, spams his "Jimbo was proven right but no one will explain how he's wrong" while samefagging his posts, among his other pastas

The second defends the everliving fuck out of the flop that is FF15 on top of spamming the ugo close ups of character's faces in Rebirth.
>>
>>3459937
that fucker is always seething lol
>>
>>3458818
>you can barely feel a power gain even after +100 hours because everything is scaled and stats aren't very readable anyway
I hate this so much. The option should be there to get beefy if you want
>>
>>3459987
Correct.
He's already copypastaing someone else's post which he has a habit of doing. >>3459978
https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/673936202/#673942941
>>
>>3459997
lmfao this guy
for what fucking purpose? just because it made him mad?
>>
>>3460000
Nice Quads that seek the truth.
https://pastebin.com/MyjiyMjA
>>
>>3460008
>I will make you share my disappointment and misery over this remake abortion no matter what it takes.
welp
that's certainly a cause to dedicate your life to
jesus
>>
>>3459997
>>3460000
Jimbo we know it's you samefagging.
>>
Damn, so many different people talking about Jimbo. Where are all you guys when I'm posting about him elsewhere? I wish you'd always reply to agree with me and say "correct" and talk about him more and drop multiple links chronicling his activities and proving we're all not obsessed with him.
>>
>>3460031
We hang out here agreeing with each other and discussing Jimbo often. We all love how Jimbo seethes non stop, but he doesn't annoy any of us. We all have a LOT of info about him.
>>
Not surprising that all the square enix spam was schizos from /vg/. Shan't be playing any of those games ever again.
>>
>>3460030
meant for >>3460031 and >>3460032
>>
>>3460030
>>3460031
>>3460032
Thanks for demonstrating your schizo falseflag/samefag skills, Jimbo.
>>
>>3460032
But wait, I thought this Jimbo guy hates FF7R, and since most people on /vrpg/ also don't like it, why would he be seething?
>>
>>3460101
He explains why in his manifestos. See >>3460008
>>
>>3460068
I'm just happy to see you've found so many allies. And on a board with so few posters. What are the odds?
>>
>>3460106
Bro I ain't reading all that, what's the short version?
>>
>>3460109
>I will make you share my disappointment and misery over this remake abortion no matter what it takes.
>>
>>3460109
When I explain, promise me you'll agree that he's a schizo and tell me I haven't wasted four years of my life obsessing over him
>>
>>3460110
So he tries to ruin Remake threads with off topic posts?
>>
>>3460112
Shut UP, Jimbo.

>>3460113
More or less, yeah.
He makes falseflag posts and samefags agreements with himself, and if he gets called out he starts doing this shit.
>>
>>3460114
I cannot believe you're samefagging your tired old routine for the thousand fucking time on /vrpg/ of all places just hoping against all the odds that one other person will finally give a fuck about your five year crusade against a rando who didn't agree with you about a videogame
>>
>>3460116
Oh, so both those posts were you. Should have guessed.
>>
Uh oh. Jimbo meltie time for feeling bullied.
>>
>>3460119
Yeah sorry, I should have known you're too much of a dunce to recognise the irony.
I'll be busy for the next while so I'll leave you and your many identical friends to talk among yourselves. Looking forward to coming back and seeing what you're all agreeing on, and if any of it aligns with reality.
>>
>>3460125
Yep, here we go!
>>
File: king.jpg (68 KB, 868x796)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>3460112
I'll promise, but I'll also let you know that you're a daft dumbass for obsessing over anyone on fucking 3chin to begin with, now lay it on me chief.
>>
>I'll be busy for the next while
lol Blog harder.
>>
>>3460130
That's a falseflag post by the shitposter, anon.
If you want to see how he works, check out this thread where he got IP wiped:
https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/634417438/#634475646
144 posts of samefaggotry deleted.
His basic MO is to make falseflag posts of points he disagrees with, and then then samefag replies to himself, which he seems to believe is proving some kind of point.
When caught, he basically goes apeshit and desperately tries divert attention from his schizoposting by doing... more schizoposting..
>>
>>3460136
Here's an oldie, but a goodie.
https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/546635919/#546635919
>>
>>3460136
>>3460141
Basically he just bitches at FF7R all day? How's he different from any other asshole on this board?
>>
>>3460212
>Deflection
>>
>>3460212
No, it's the mass-samefagging and falseflagging in addition to the extreme prolificness that make him stand out.
>>
File: Penguins_03.gif (301 KB, 400x225)
301 KB
301 KB GIF
>>3458577

>Bet everything in a 3 part FF VII remake
>Fucks up
>Can´t back away from making the third game even if the second sells are so shit that whatever they do is sure to flop anyways
>>
>>3460242
Samefagging, fine. Falseflagging? Every fag's been doing that since forever, especially now that the IP counter is gone and the turbo autists on /vrpg/ can't bring it up anymore.
>>
>>3459046
>Look, Remake was an anomaly. Even the most disappointed former FF fan was kind of morally obliged

Fuck you. I hate this idea of fandom obligation.
>>
>>3460254
It's the intent that matters.
He doesn't want to have a genuine discussion about the game and throws a fit whenever people like what he doesn't like, so he shitposts instead.
https://www.reddit.com/user/JimboDeHobo/comments/jm9kz0/yeah_its_me/

Just look at how unhinged and childish he gets over someone else's opinion let alone over liking 7R.

This one especially set him off.
https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/574909564/#q574913603

https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/522385320/#q522385320

https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/570241103/#q570287817
>>
>>3460301
https://arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/_LJqNK9NG4X-w4R1E5NUHg/

This one's right before the bing bing wahoo meltdown.
https://arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/cannot%20stand%20to%20see%20talked%20positively%20/type/op/filter/text/
>>
>>3460307
https://arch.b4k.co/_/search/boards/v.vg.vrpg/text/plot%20to%20make%20you%20say%20%22ok%20this%20sucks%22/order/asc/
>>
>>3460301
>>3460307
>>3460312
Obsessing over some random autist isn't healthy anon.
>>
File: 1567115424677.jpg (33 KB, 200x200)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>3460245
>despite all the shit in Remake still cling to hope that at least the Weapon fights in Game 3 will be huge, over the top and awesome
>lolnope they're peace loving whales who all look identical now
>>
>>3460301
You have autism. People hate 7R to the extent I am surprised SquareEnix wasn't burned down with everyone inside.
>>
>>3458577
It's not.
>>
File: rally cry.png (66 KB, 643x719)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>3460263
Shame on you for not doing your part
>>
>>3460723
Maybe we should do the opposite, let Square Enix feel the pain of seeing their most overhyped and milked franchise fail so hard that they'll rethink about what made their older FF games so much fun.
>>
File: 9146120812.jpg (28 KB, 400x400)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Square Enix is just an even worse version of ActiBlizz and makes games for complete retards.
>>
>>3458577
>final fantasy
I have never played it. What is it about? Is it some tranime gatcha shit?
>>
>>3460546
>>3460587
November 11th.
>>
>>3460810
What about it?
>>
>>3460844
Don't be so modest.
>>
>>3460844
He's responding to people calling him obsessed and autistic by telling them he knows Jimbos birthday.
Fascinating strategy, I know.
>>
>>3460857
Seems to have worked then.
>>
>>3460857
Fucking hell, basically any discussion around FF7R is completely impossible on this board without someone bringing up this Jimbo guy, huh?
It's like how contrarians completely ruined New Vegas threads by bringing up trannies every thread.
4chan has become such a joke.
>>
>>3460723
>we collectively begged for this... For 15+ years
I did no such thing pal.
>>
>>3460869
Use Filters then.
>>
>>3460877
Or just frequent this place less and less until I can drop it entirely. Sucks there are few quick and easy alternatives, but anything is gonna be better than modern 4chan.
>>
>>3460857
>he knows Jimbos birthday
Why?
>>
>>3460869
This is an rpg board. There are 2 other videogame boards completely devoted to shill spam.
>>
>>3460881
If you're here for Final Fantasy and New Vegas then I can't say I'm sorry to see you go. Like why would this bother me or anyone else at all?
>>
>>3460908
Because he's obsessed. Just look at the state of this thread.
>>
sure is samefaggy in here
>>
>>3460881
>Or just frequent this place less and less until I can drop it entirely
>>
>>3460869
It's not that it's impossible, just that Jimbo can't help but defend his image whenever he's brought due to his insecurity. He'll even gloat about himself in the 3rd person even when he isn't mentioned. It's only until someone calls him out on his shitposting is when he loses his cool because it takes away from his control of falseflagging/trolling.
>>
>>3460943
So is your plan to go into every 7R thread and post about him and tell everyone about him and link to his 5 year old reddit posts and tell us when his birthday is hundreds of times over while never talking about the game to protect us from his negative opinion of the game?
>>
>>3460946
That's been the plan for 5 years and it's working great. Why stop now?
>>
>>3460946
>>3460948
If you're upset by it then why are you invested in talking about it? Autism? Schizophrenia?
>>
>>3460946
>>3460948
stop fucking samefagging yourself, jesus christ
>>
>>3460954
Because it's the shitposter RPing as his innocent but curious bystander character on /vrpg/. He did this several years ago.
https://arch.b4k.co/vrpg/thread/2650715/#q2663623
>>
>>3460958
How obsessed are you with this guy that you can immediately pull an archive link out of your ass from years ago to use as proof that anyone who calls you an obsessed schizo is actually Jimbo trying to make you sound like an obsessed schizo even though that is very evidently true with or without anyones accusations?
You know the guys birthday? What is wrong with you?
>>
Look at the state of this thread.
All thanks to the greatest accomplice in the world. Couldn't do it without you, my friend. :)
>>
>>3460960
>>3460961
>intentional trolling
>>
He's having another falseflag meltie...
>>
>>3460962
It's the Don Corneo's question proxy at its finest!
>>
>>3460954
>If you're upset by it then why are you invested in talking about it?
This is what I say to protesters
>>
>>3460869
>>3460877
>still being addicted to 2024

Sad.
>>
>>3460981
Speaking of which, they really didn't have to bring him back for Rebirth, or those fucking Beck guys. Just another pathetic attempt at harvesting memberberries for game one.
>>
>>3462610
I'm still trying to figure out what Don Corneo's question proxy is supposed to mean. I don't think those words go together.
>>
>>3459309
>JewTube pseudo eceleb making soijack thumbnail face
A Reddit-worthy link and you should Keep Yourself Safe for posting this
>>
>>3462689
I like Max’s takes, but NightSkyPrince is one of the most toxic and sensationalist clickbaity “commentators” there are.
>>
>>3460723
Maybe ffxvii will be good, for once, given these recent failures
>>
>>3463612
>Max’s takes
MaxDood? He is a giga numale söyfanboy and will love everything about Rebirth regardless of what it is. It's cool if you like something but come on, no need to become a consoooomer with 0 critical thinking just because you were wooed by pretty graphics.
>>
>City of the Ancients isn't an explorable zone

The one fucking place I really wanted to explore, man. Fucking garbage.
>>
>>3463682
Depends if they once again put cinematic bullshit before gameplay, and of course whether or not the gameplay exists of the game playing itself.
>>
>>3460876
You didn't but plenty of nerds did.

It's like when wowtards made a huge stink about vanilla WoW, and now barely anyone plays it anymore, not even the Season of Discovery shit.
>>
>>3463685
Are there even any Dungeon in ff7 rebirth?
>>
>>3463689
Perhaps theyll have learned their lesson and attempt a botw-style comeback to ff1 Origins of Dungeon crawling and overworld roaming.
>>
>>3463691
A couple, Mithril Mines, Shinra Manor, Gongaga Reactor, Corel Mines, Temple of the Ancients, but they hardly feel like dungeons.
>>
File: 1710417301872409.jpg (40 KB, 620x620)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>3458577
I loved it, best game I played since Elden Ring. Sure it has some stupid things here and there but has far more good to make up for it.

I'll be happy when the game is on pc so the kids here actually play it. Best Final Fantasy game since 10. Comparing Rebirth with the classics would look like this for me

Best
FF5, FF7, FF9, FF10

Great
FF6, FF8, FF7 Rebirth

Good/Okay
FF1, FF4

Not Good
FF2, FF13, FF15

Not FF
FF11, FF14, FF16

I never finished 3 or 12 so I didn't place them anywhere
>>
>>3464599
Where's Remake?
>>
>>3464650
Probably in Good/Okay
>>
They ruined Aerith's death, they le SUBVERTED our expectations. They ruined one of the most emotional scenes and plot twists in gaming history. What the fuck.
>>
ff7 is a game I played in the mid 90s, not a franchise, nothing that happened with the story after that exists
>>
>>3466105
Sorry chuddy, that's not how it works.
>>
>>3458816
You sound like one of those guys why are you at my table anon?
>>
>>3466105
This.
>>
>>3466105
Correct.
People who fall for spinoff shit are the plebbiest of no-taste bread and circus plebs.
>>
>>3466105
>ff7 is a game I played in the mid 90s
false, you played it in the late 90s
the rest is true
>>
>>3466105
what is this no fun allowed sentiment and what is it doing on a board for video games?
>>
>>3466794
These people think the MCU and DC films are bad too. They just hate fun.
>>
>>3466105
I bet you pretend last jedi and rise of skywalker were "bad" just because you refuse to have fun
>>
>>3467323
Who are you trying to impress with your faggy contrarianism?
>>
>>3469979
>no fun allowed!! if you enjoy things instead of hating everything you're a contrarian!!
>>
>>3470003
>15 Kathleen Kennedy bucks have been deposited to your söyboy account
>>
>>3466794
>15 Kitase bucks have been deposited to your söyboy account
>>
>>3467222
Really dumb post. Can always count on /vrpg/.
Comic Book characters are conceived and created for endless serial and episodic content. There's a long tradition of reinventing them and doing silly crossover combination shared universe stuff. MCU just puts that tradition on the big screen.

FF7, like every Final Fantasy before it, was clearly conceived as a single, self-contained narrative. Spinoffs are just cringe fan fiction made to milk childish fanboys with zero respect for any kind of creative integrity.

Some MCU films are decent, a few are really good. They are often rather predictable, increasingly cut corners on special effects over the years and boring soundtracks. But they're mostly competent and enjoyable. This is in contrast to say, the Disney Star Wars movies which are mostly terrible. Most DC movies I saw were mostly boring and I didn't even bother with the Zack Snyder ones they looked so terrible.

Most underrated MCU movie is Thor 1
>>
>>3458577
>Not making Vincent playable
Dead in the water. How dare you deprive me of 90s edge kino

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.