[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Henry.png (1.19 MB, 1200x675)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
Hey, /vrpg/, Henry has come to see us!
>>
Hello Henry!
>>
>>3462723
Jesus Christ be praised!
>>
>>3462723
Ok, but what does that have to do with Morrowind?
>>
>>3462791
Many are dead in the land of the Dunmer. Even St. Jiub, who drove the cliffracers from Vvardenfell, has fallen to the daedra hordes.
>>
>>3462723
i want to like this game, but i truly hate the combat
people always say "no bro you just have to do the practice at the castle for like 3 hours" but i dont want to fucking do that, i want to collect herbs and learn to read and do quests
>>
>>3462723
I like how he looks like a regular guy.
>>
>>3462826
>3 hours
As long as you can counter/masterstrike, you are fine.
For other quests/fights, you can do more things than standard combat(archery, sneak stab,poisoning etc), for big battles you can hit people in the back engaged with allies, and masterstrike is enough to handle the occasional solo without room to run around.
>>
>>3462826
Do enough training to get master strikes. Don't look for the green shield when it pops up, hit block as soon as they move to attack. Have fun with more than 1 enemy though and loads of backpedaling. It's dogshit and you can't do it without master strikes or picking them off with a bow. They added tackling to deter players from abusing running away. I got jumped by like 4 or 5 peasants who kept parrying me and master striking. The combat is retarded.
>>
Henry is from Bohemia in the now Czech Republic, so why the fuck does he have and English Cornish accent ? I thought this shit was supposed to be ultra-realistic.
whenever I hear his cheesy pirate voice I burst out laughing
>>
>>3462863
There is a chech dub , anon.
There will be one from the start for KCD 2
>>
>>3462885
Jesus Christ be praised!
>>
>>3462723
ENRY ITS ME YOUR BRO BARON
MEET MY EASY WIFE
>>
>>3462885
The Czech dub doesn't sound as good based on what I've heard, which is a shame because Czech would have definitely been a better fit for the game than English
>>
File: Divish_of_Talmberg.jpg (94 KB, 1233x850)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>"And you, Henry, for saving our kingdom, I grant you the title of knight!"
>"But that's not all...You are hereby ordered to have sex with my wife!"
>crowd cheers
>orchestra starts playing happy music
>>
File: based.png (38 KB, 365x72)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
Didn't fuck Stephanie or anyone else chads where we at? Only the pvrest chivalric knight Henry for me.
>>
>>3463451
kek

...yet true
>>
as an Englishman the accents for me in this game are all over the place, I dont know if Amercans or Europeans can tell but half of the villagers are from several regions on the UK it just doesnt make any sense.
as the other anon said Its better being in Czech with subtitles
>>
>>3462723
take your /v/ garbage out of here
>>
>>3462723
I will never play as a Czech.I don’t care how much you shill this.
>>
File: P9Q.jpg (90 KB, 500x502)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>3463611
>I will never play as a Czech.
Why?
>>
>>3463478
Being forced to have sex when partying with Godwin is pure bullshit.
>>
>>3463592
>>3462863
It's almost like the production hired the best english-speaking actors who auditioned, rather than autistically hiring only actors from a specific county in rural England or expecting every actor to get a specific cornish/brummy/cockney/west country/whatever accent perfectly. It's almost like you don't understand the limitations placed on the developers and fail to appreciate what they accomplished despite their limited resources, like you're scraping the barrel for things to complain about.
>>
kek, replaying it now I'm remembering how easy to break this game is, once you train the bare minimum and learn how to press Q to win you can just abuse the shit out of the rattay tournament and become god

>>3463037
Yeah, I tried playing in czech myself this time and it just doesn't work, the game was built and mocapped in english after all. I feel like the actors are better but being forced to read the subtitles while the mouths are desynced is quite shitty
>>
>>3463451
implying it didn't happen
>>
what's the best looking helm in the game?
>>
>>3463776
easy to break but not fun at all

there's just too much combat in the game for it to be as unfun as it is
>>
File: 1711070752526423.png (116 KB, 420x427)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>3463966
henry was a dragon?
>>
>>3464092
he certainly fucks like one
>>
>>3463451
Thank you, your lordship!
>>
https://twitter.com/ARCSY_Event/status/1783420695143158166

japanese Argalia
>>
>>3465092
Wut?
>>
>>3465092
Wrong thread limbab...
>>
>>3463478
based
>>
>>3462723
why is Henry so sad?
>>
>>3463971
Decorated german
>>
>>3462723
This might be the breakout hit of the year. If they dumb it down in the right places, and optimize combat this game could easily be very big. I expect the problem with KC2 to be that it's probably going to be $70 full price. This game was always meant to be for a certain audience and then put on sale for the normies who want a medieval simulator.
>>
I beat the game today and, golly, it was surprising to learn that Sir Radzig is Hentry's father! I didn't see that coming and I'm surprised that Henry takes it so well without expressing any sort of betrayal or indignance. As the player, I understand the information being withheld because Radzig wanted Henry to be humble and, given the circumstances of the game, to earn his status. Otherwise he could've quickly become entitled and ill-disciplined as Hans Capon.
>>
>>3469073
In that scene he's watching his parents getting butchered
>>
>>3463478
Based and Galahadpilled

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.