[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: capsule_616x353.jpg (46 KB, 616x353)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Pausing every second to close 100 pop-ups simulator.
What's that, you want to watch your cool space battle unfold?
Too bad, we found an ameoba on an asteroid in buttfuck nowhere - what's the plan boss?!
>>
>>1675320
Why are you watching early-game space battles? It’s just corvettes flying in a circle, and you shouldn’t be getting anomaly discovery notifications once you’re in the mid game when battles actually look interesting.

Have you even played the game OP?
>>
>>1675320
I don't care about space laser show, I already prepared everything that it will go as planned. I have an important ameoba to study.
>>
>>1675386
based
>>
You sound like one of the retards I play with who has to read every popup that says the same fucking thing and pauses every 10 seconds when he’s at war with someone even if he’s winning
>>
>>1675508
sorry I haven't played the game for 2000 hours so I actually have to double check what the pop-ups are saying before hitting an option
>>
what DLC is essential, if any? havent played in years and getting an itch to play again lately
>>
>>1675508
Faggots like you are why I never play rts multiplayer
>>
>>1675681
every single one
>>
>>1675320
Are there any mods that make the galaxy look less.. idk.. gay? or UI?
>>
>>1675681

Most of the DLCis centred around a specific style of play.

Utopia and Galactic Paragons are the essentials.

Nemesis and Overlord are geared specifically toward the Galactic Senate and vassal relations respectively, which are pretty ubiquitous to any empire but less important than Utopia and Paragons.

After that it really is down to gameplay preference. Megacorp adds Megacorps and ecuminopoli, so prioritize that. Federations is fun for diplomatic gameplay. Despite being more of a story pack, Ancient Relics are actually a fun addition. And Apocalypse just adds planet crackers and Titans.

Everything else from there is supplemental. Astral Planes is just a bunch of quests, leave it for last. Leviathans adds bossfights. Synthetic Dawn adds machine empires, which are just hive minds with gameplay changes. Distant Stars adds a ton of new stories and anomalies if you like those. First Contact is only useful for RP, again leave it for last.

Species packs are pretty self explanatory, unless you want to roleplay a certain thing they can be safely skipped, but if you absolutely want some, prioritize Humanoids then go by order of release.

Honestly it can be kind of confusing since some of the features advertised on the DLC pages were part of the free patch released alongside it. So it’s hard to tell what would be missed. But honestly looking through all the DLC I could probably not miss half of this shit. Can’t remember the last time I formed a federation or cared what a vassal did. Inversely I like the aesthetics and narratives the story and species packs offer.

And remember you can play in MP with someone who has all the expansions if you really want to try them out.
>>
File: 1690464545961401.gif (2.27 MB, 360x270)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB GIF
Hmmm today I will start a Barbaric Despoiler campaign and be an aggressive asshole from year 1
>closest neighbour is a fallen empire
>then a triple stack federation
>>
>>1675510
>>1675745

Are you really playing an MP game for the narrative? I can understand wanting to do RP, but Stellaris’ writing is really basic sci-fi fare. Why don’t you just read a book to old people instead?
>>
>>1676412
Have you even played the game retard? many of the pop-ups come with decisions that could fuck your playthrough up if you click them without reading. shut the fuck up
>>
>>1676504

Just hover over the buttons and read the results. Three quarters of the popups are just

>do something
>do nothing

And the rest can be skimmed over. I wouldn’t be loudly proclaiming to the thread that you can’t read.
>>
>>1675320
So fucking true kek
>>
>>1676504
>many of the pop-ups come with decisions that could fuck your playthrough up
kek, no they don't
they're literally all take 500 green science now or add +2 to this planet
>>
Are there any mods that disable certain useless pop-ups and events? 95% of the time, the following events/pop-ups/choices are pointless and literally just a box with one button that says "Continue":

*Archeology
*First Contact
*Anomaly Results
*Anomaly events

Closing these is literally just busywork at best, and an accidental click when I'm trying to press something else at speed 4 at worst.
>>
This game is only good for empire building autism.
PvP experience is better offered by other games.
>>
File: SpaceTopology_v01.png (1.08 MB, 1920x1080)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
Danglit, you Stellaris niggers starting 5 threads.

So, I made a MOD that lets you destroy hyperlanes.

https://easyupload.io/67eypr
>SHA256 hash of SpaceTopology_v01.zip:
>afd22bd0fe0ebf5c077a1c00cfd44e95dd3ce1ee9123388b62238ee31ec9b356

To use it unpack contents of zip file (ie. SpaceTopology folder and SpaceTopology.mod file) to location %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod\
Then in Stellaris launcher find 'Playsets' on the left and add mods.

Version 0.1, so use with caution.

>>1678005
>>1678021
Send likes.
>>
>>1675320
Lol so true.
>>
File: SpaceTopology_v04.png (416 KB, 1033x1080)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>1678095
SpaceTopology_v04

Added Harmoniser Alpha-Beta ships, that can create Hyperlanes in a small range (value in script).

https://easyupload.io/q2t0t7
>SHA256 hash of SpaceTopology_v04.zip:
>42b71b70d8f87a3f583d1c3ab8df7267c46ab011454a112c12ad4adc80cfacc1

For Testing:
>event space_topology.0

>>1679894
>>
>>1680302
>>1678095
wtf my computer won't turn back on
>>
File: 1707656175305397.jpg (67 KB, 686x767)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>1680327
Have you tried connecting it to the power socket and then pushing the 'ON' button?
>>
>>1675320
I play the game on normal speed and enjoy the music.
>>
>>1676412
Not the anon, but I can't blow up the planet when I'm mad at something in the book, and have the book just move on from it.

>>1676595
The vast majority of them are, but there are some "fuck you" mimnes here and there, that can, for example, unperson your max lvl with good traits scientist.
>>
is Stellaris good yet?
>>
Why do the Prethoryn always arrive in my borders?It‘s not fun if I have to beat them before they can even spread.
>>
>>1695599
No
>>1675320
How do people even play this piece of shit. It's the most boring and the buggiest crap I've seen. I've actually given it a try to to steam reviews somehow being positive.
>needs modern gpu to run a simple 2d map and wastes your power
>you're supposed to pause to do stuff then unpause and wait but the wait is still too long and boring at max speed
>95% of the game is boringly clicking on the "survey" button and closing shitty text adventure popups
>space battles are automatic and take 1 click
>try to economy
>get invaded by neighbor with massive fleet
>accept becoming his vassal to avoid losing systems since having no fleet
>build fleet to break free
>easy win
>can't end war
>muh "can't choose this option" on all 3 buttons
>can't win, can't status quo, can't surrender
>the left button shows a private variable with "_" characters as my war aim
>occupy all his systems
>forced to surrender due to 100% "war exhaustion", he gets all his systems back after me wasting hours to take them, I'm still his vassal, can't attack him again for 10y
>fucking quit this shit
>>
>>1675320
sins and homeworld are better for "le cool space battles"
>>
I've played Stellaris intermittently since 2017. Last week, I played Civ for the first time (Civ V, to be precise). Civ is so much better. Civ was designed as a game and Stellaris as a simulation. Civ has fewer, sharper parts that meaningfully interact with each other, whereas Stellaris is a stew with too many ingredients chucked in the pot, one DLC at a time. Because of its leaner design, Civ 5 has far more hard counters at the military, economic, and diplomatic levels. The design philosophy of Stellaris is to take elements from MoO2, complicate them beyond necessity, and then throw in a bunch of cookie clicker upgrades.

POPS:
In Civ 5, a pop works a tile, it takes x-turns to grow, and that's it. In Stellaris, a pop has a race, a trait, a caste, a faction, a fertility rate, and Johann-only-knows how much code under the hood to make all of that shit work. Because of this, Stellaris lags like hell. The only meaningful trait is habitability, and even that becomes meaningless by the mid game. As for managing pops, it's far easier in Civ because you can switch focus from food to production, for example, with one click of a button. Good luck managing your pops with the Stellaris UI. You can't manage 1,000 things by pushing each one where it needs to go, let alone 10,000 pops like large games could have had before they "fixed" pop growth in 3.4 or whenever it was.
>>
ECONOMY and TRADE:
Civ 5 has a near-minimal set of basic resources: food, production, and coins. Food and production are local resources that cannot be stored. Food regulates the growth of pops, and production, that of infrastructure. Really, this is all you need, but there are also coins that double as global, storable, instant production and as a supply cap. Each basic resource has its own function, and each resource is different. In Stellaris, "food" is now "amenities," "production" is now the game clock, and coins (that is, storable, global production that is also used as unit upkeep) come in red, yellow, green, orange, purple, and three special "strategic" flavors. Once again, Stellaris is more complicated but less interesting. There are more resources, but each behaves in the exact same way. Some planets produce 10% more minerals, others 10% less food; again, it's the same problem off too many weak 10% bonuses that don't fucking matter because it all averages out in the end.

Then we have the "strategic" resources. A strategic resource should be a resource that can only be collected from certain points on the map. In Civ, strategic and luxury resources are actually strategic and they are so from the first turn. They make trade and diplomacy VITAL for maintaining positive happiness. In Stellaris, what are called "strategic" resources are simply tier-2 basic resources that anyone can make, or purchase from the market in unlimited quantities. The only ACTUAL strategic resource is nanites.
>>
WARFARE:
- Warfare is also more interesting in Civ. First of all, there is far more unit variety in Civ and there are hard counters. Horses are several times faster than infantry, but they get depleted by pikes. Ranged units shoot an extra tile, but they are vulnerable, so they have to be properly positioned. Doubly so for siege weapons that can wreck cities. Do we have any of this in Stellaris? Any nimble raiding vessels? Any dedicated starbase killers? Any cool shit like cloaking? Nah. Everything goes at the same speed and to make the best fleet you just spam the best unit. It used to be torpedo corvettes and now it's battleships. Once again, there's too much complexity: tracking, percent to hit, 3 types of damage, missiles being physically simulated, and so forth. It lags like hell in the late game and doesn't help the gameplay. The only area where Stellaris beats Civ 5 is the ease of moving large numbers of units because doomcarpets in Civ 5 are a nightmare to manage.

POLITICS:
- Espionage, diplomacy, and the world congress are meaningful parts of Civ 5 that are necessary for a culture or diplomatic victory, in Stellaris espionage and the galactic council are beyond worthless. Factions can be ignored because they don't prohibit important decisions. What if your spies could promote a faction inside a rival empire, and what if factions could, for example, prohibit you from declaring war on a certain rival? What if leaders in Stellaris were actually integral parts of the game who could be influenced by the galactic council or assassinated by spies?
>>
ROLE PLAYING:
Ironically, Civ does roleplaying just as well as Stellaris. Because of the different victory types and because the game is based loosely on real history, you can make all sort of wacky and fun combinations. You can make Aztecs adopt Buddhism or Ottomans adopt Judaism. You can make Ghandi go on a global rampage and nuke everyone. You can make some Indian tribe no one's ever heard of win the Space Race. Both games have flavor text, but in Civ, it's hidden in the help files if you want to read it.
>>
>>1699195
i enjoyed civ 5 when i was 10
>>
>>1699192
>In Stellaris, a pop has a race, a trait, a caste, a faction, a fertility rate, and Johann-only-knows how much code under the hood to make all of that shit work. Because of this, Stellaris lags like hell.
It lags like hell because Eladrin is incompetent (just like Wiz was before him). V2 pops are much more complex and the game ran just fine.
>>
>>1700320
kek and now when you are demented boomer you play paradox visual novels.
>>
>>1700595
at this point I'm not buying another DLC until they address this. Pop should just be a fucking percentage instead of every single fucking pop being simulated.
>>
>>1699192
Stellaris is a necromantic horror hewn from the corpse of Sword of the Stars 2. Paradox wanted to corner the space market but lacked the talent to beeak in, so they bought out their competition, cannibalised their product, gutted the company and handed over a cheaper, less competent knockoff to amateurs. It doesn't work as a game because the people developing it never understood the game all its good ideas were lifted from. It's become increasingly justba simulation as the development was become grandfathered to HOI4 because both games use the dame engine and Paradox doesn't want to fund either enough to function independently.
>>
>>1700982
The fuck are you on about? SotS2 was a bigger disaster than Imperator, there was no corpse left to cannibalize. It also came out in 2011, some five years before Stellaris, and PDX did not buy out Kerberos, they merely published SotS2, same as they published Steel Division. Also which ideas did Stellaris specifically lift from SotS (that are actually original to SotS, and not say GalCiv2)? It doesn't even play anything like SotS. SotS1 had no civilian gameplay to speak of, and 2 had a minimum amount. There are many arguments for shitting on Stellaris but your schizophrenic word salad contains none of them.
>>
Haven't played in a long while. Are defensive platforms still a joke?
>>
>>1701117
>Haven't played in a long while. Are defensive platforms still a joke?
I'm a cheapskate who usually builds tall so defense platforms are my main defense most games and even on GA they work fine. Go Sovereign Guardianship and Unyielding and spam hangers. Works fine for me, but I also tech rush and keep empire size at a minimum and don't paint the map much, if your empire is covering half the galaxy you won't have enough starbases even with Unyielding so cover your turf so there's not much point.
Also I'm pretty sure the game still applies effects that apply to both ships and defense platforms twice because defense platforms also count as ships, so a 50% bonus isn't 1.5 it's 2.25 for example.
>>
>>1701848
Sorry to tell you but you could just build a fleet and it would be more efficient.You wouldn’t have to take a bad perk either.
>>
>>1699192
>>1700595
Johan has nothing to do with the shit they did regarding the pops in steallaris, he even shitted on their incompetence for not being able to do simpler pops than vic2 on a way better engine than what they had at the time
>>
>>1702154
Yeah the rework was Wiz's fault and he then ran away to fuck up a different game.
>>
>>1675320
Next DLC 'The Machine Age' announced:

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/281990/view/4147324498218238955
https://youtu.be/MSunS8wpU54

>Non-Gestalt Machine Empires
>Gestalt Machine Intelligence (The same as the Synthetic Dawn DLC).
>3 New Origins
>5 New Civics (+1 with Megacorp).
>2 Mid-Game Megastrucutres
>NewPortraits with cyberg portraits, shipsets and so.
>New synthetic ascension paths, traits and events
>New Player Crisis
>New End-Game Crisis
>>
>>1700739
I wish we had the whole "Puzzle", but with the districts stuff build - in (as a sort of expanding the avaivalible slots) and maybe hexagonal instead of square.
It felt a lot more gamey, yes, but also was a lot more fun to set up.
And I'd honestly trather the pops have icons that tell you more when hovered over, than whole portraits, at least on planet screen. (It kinda felt like equipping and speccing a character in an RPG, but instead it's a planet)
In fact I kinda hate that Paradox fashion of shoving portraits absolutely fucking everywhere in all games made after ck2/eu4 (EU4 was about year later, but I blame ck2 popularity for this shit, wanting to have actual persistent "actors" in-game, for both lore and immersion reasons, doesn't mean you need to have a reminder of how an exemplar of any given population looks, especially if there's no weight behind that particular fucker you're shown.
In stellaris, where each "species" pop, is actually unambiguosly a part of that "spiecies" could do way better with each species having their own little set-up, or generated icon like the empires do.
The only exemption that would maybe fuck that shit up that I can think of is Xenocompatibility, but Xenocompatibility fucks up half the game "species" mechanics BY DESIGN.
>>
File: 1710415977883378.png (1 MB, 1280x913)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>1702172
TOTAL WIZ DEATH
>>
>there are people who defend Pop Puzzle
disgusting.
>>
>>1701053
>this fucking spergout
I see it's still a tender spot over at Paradox HQ.
>>
>>1702292
>No argument
Okay, schiz
>>
>>1701875
>You wouldn’t have to take a bad perk either.
Unyielding is a fantastic early game economy tree for gestalts and machine empires since if allows you to replace pop output with Starbases.If by "perk" you mean Sovereign Guardianship/Guardian Clusters then it's not actuaally bad since empire size reductions are additive, you can get to 100% empire size reduction from pops which is fucking ridiculous lategame.
>>
File: 300.jpg (12 KB, 449x234)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>1702250
>pop tile system
>straightforward and simple, you can see the happiness bar under them
>has interactivity with other nearby tiles through adjacency bonuses
>you can make a building on any tile as long as it doesn't have a blocker

>victoria pop system
>have to juggle stability, crime, amenities and housing
>need to press several buttons to see an individual pop's elements such as traits, happiness or even political power
>12 buildings max, and they are all limited by building slots so you have to come back to your planets from time to time to unlock new tiles
What were they thinking?
>>
>>1675320
This games all style. The actual gameplay is quite shit, but the setting & flavors are great. Its worth playing not mastering.
>>
>The Prethoryn scourge is broken and only properly infests planets that are caputured by armies
>their colony ships turn planets into unowned infested worlds that can't be bombed
>they also don't count as infested for the situation log
No mods,fresh install ,latest patch and tested with several observer games.How does nobody notice this shit?Even if Paradox is retarded enough to break this there should at last be some players that write bug reports.
>>
>>1704939
I wouldn't mind juggling stability/amenities/crime/housing, as values/limits for a "thriving" colony, it's everything else (including things you listed) that's making it obnoxious. The whole "no prebuilding" is the worst of all. They could easily solve it
>>
>>1699192
The problem with Civ is that it becomes a next turn simulator quite fast and after 1 game, you are done. Worth doing 1 game at least
>>
Stellaris is my favorite Grand Roleplaying Game (GRPG)
>>
File: IMG_1584.jpg (65 KB, 640x382)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>
>>1675349
>do people bitching about paradox games play them?
lol

lmao
>>
>>1705520
Genocide helps a lot for that.
We really need more origins stuff and much more extreme perks and bonuses
>>
Question: Was it REALLY that hard to balance wormholes and warp? Especially considering they've reintroduced versions of it with a heavy nerf to time and cost.
>>
Nobody else has the prethoryn issue?Or is this somehow intended?
>>1705646
They were already balanced.Wiz was just a faggot that liked hyperlanes.
>>
>>1675508
they really need to implement the hoi4 event skipping.
u read the same story popups 100 times just give me the bonus.
>>
>>1705646
Warp could have probably been balanced by making it way slower to reach a destination, or by being able to build a space structure that intercepts warp travel within a radius and forcibly reroutes a fleet to the star system it's in.
>>
>>1706299
Warp was already slow as fuck since it had a wind up,transit time and cooldown time.Wormholes had a far longer range and no travel time or cooldown.Stations were also cheap and you could build 2 or more stations so the windup could be reduced to the point of it being faster than jump drives with a longer range.It just needed more micro.
>>
>>1705646
Metaslaves already considered hyperlanes to be the optimal pick, if anything the other two needed to be buffed
>>
>>1704939
>need to press several buttons to see an individual pop's elements such as traits, happiness or even political power
Stability actually makes happiness irrelevant, it's the one good change they made. Happiness contributes to stability, but if you have high stab it doesn't matter if you have a couple of mad libshits or spiritualists on the planet, you still get the same bonus (including to them). So you don't actually have to care about individual pops at all.
>>
>>1708465
Lol no.You never actually played with the 1.x patches.
>>
>>1675320
Stellaris doesn't have enough pauses. I set everything to popup and pause and find myself still needing to install
>auto-pause on fleet idle
>NaK1119's Planetary Development Notification 3.8
>>
What I hate more than anything is the popups with only one options I've read 50 times already. Or the ones that are just fluff. Here's three paragraph explaining why this random asteroid has +2 Minerals. Fucking riveting gameplay.

Spacebar + C simulator.
>>
>>1708517
That's because you have too many expansions turned on. I'm playing with only Utopia/Apocalyse and it's the best experience I've had with this game. Every event, every text feels so much more special and meaningful. No more zoomer adhd slop
>>
>>1708501
Do you even know which starting weapon type was the meta back then, shitter?
>>
>https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/developer-diary/stellaris-dev-diary-336-the-origins-and-situations-of-the-machine-age.1635464/
Boy I sure do love power creep.I never wanted to play bio empires anyway.
>>
>>1708521
I wish I could just mod out all single choice events in the game. Or turn them into notifications. But I'll try your forbidden technique.
>>
>He doesn't know about naked corvettes
>>
Some of the most fun I’ve had in this game is pure genocidal runs where I force spawn in other exterminators/devourers/purifiers and just have a ffa killfest. It easily trims a lot of bullshit from the game when I don’t feel like diplomacying and can focus on broken builds and bully the AI. I just had a close game where lithoids went crisis aspirant and I could barely keep up with their constant barrages of fleets
>>
>>1708532
NA, but it didn't even matter as long as you spam corvettes(either naked, or the "untouchable" super evasive ones). My guess would be either the lasers or the torpedoes as PD and strike craft both sucked for a long time.
>>
>>1708787
It didn't matter for ships, but it did matter for outposts. With missiles an outpost would be practically unkillable for early game fleets.
>>
>>1708796
I miss sniping the Wormhole generators with suicidal fleets.
I don't miss Ai not knowing/caring enough to build outposts near its Wormhole generators.
>>
remember when strategic resources were actually strategically important?
>>
>>1708898
No because back then you only had to find on source of each to get the buff.They were also too common so everyone always had the buffs from all resources.Changing how they worked was one of the few good changes that Paradox made.
>>
miss the blob borders
>>
Remember lategame wars where you asked for dozens of systems in the peace deal but the interface was so bad and hard to keep track of that the result always looked like swiss cheese?
>>
>>1709274
isn't bordergore a paradox game staple
>>
>>1709274
No because you could take planets and not systems with the old war goal system.
>>
>>1675508
Deserved for playing paradox MP, I hope it gets worse
>>
Is war fixed yet
>>
>>1709350
No
>>
>>1705524
>recolored human space babe "aliens"
You're not a xenophile.
>>
File: file.png (318 KB, 575x515)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>1709932
he's a xenophobe with selective kinship.
twi'lek dancing girls YES
giant space spiders and tyranids NO
>>
>>1710110
What's the point of that civic?You could already do that before and the buffs are hardly worth it.
>>
>>1709274
I remember that one update a good five years ago in which wars were completely broken, and regardless of whether you win or lose the war nobody gains or loses anything, the war just ends. At the time I was utterly confused and spent hours trying to get it to work, to no avail.
>>
>>1710120
I like the idea of it, but it's not worth using up an entire civic slot. They should just make it a policy.
>>
Ok is there any real gameplay reason to keep Astral Planes active?I did a test playthrough with it and it felt more annoying than the game I did without it.It didn't add anything I cared about either.
>>
How could there be a "phenotype" when you and the Twilek's most recent common ancestor is a fucking atom
>>
>>1710120
I think it's the only way to have full citizenship for other species even as a xenophobe, it should probably have more buffs to be worth a full civic slot
>>
>>1710207
Incorrect for Star Wars, most humanoids have a common progenitor
>>
File: file.png (594 KB, 909x467)
594 KB
594 KB PNG
>>1710207
>How could there be a "phenotype" when you and the Twilek's most recent common ancestor is a fucking atom
Phenotype is which species category you're in. If you have Selective Kinship and are a Lithoid, you can agree that fleshbags of all kinds are subhuman xenos scum, but that the rock-men from Alpha Centauri are bros even though they're from a different planet. Same with plantoid or fungoid.

Or, as is more likely, you're a degenerate playing with hot alien space babe modded portraits and your authoritarian, xenophobic, militarist society agrees that the sexy space elves and big titty star trek/mass effect green alien babes are cool since they're under "humanoid" but any fucking degenerate who actually tries having sex with the Blorgh gets spaced out an airlock
>>
File: 2495.png (1.88 MB, 1920x1080)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>1710223
>Having sex with a space Dryad gets you executed, but the weird squid-heads are ok.

I smell foul play.
>>
File: ai doesn't retreat.jpg (673 KB, 2560x1440)
673 KB
673 KB JPG
How come sometimes the AI just doesn't retreat? Is it a bug? There were 2 AI fleets coming to mine, the 1st to arrive emergency FTLed after like a day, and the second to arrive stayed until they all died.
>>
>>1710333
There is a timer.They can't retreat immediately just like the player.so if you kill them quickly enough they won't be able to retreat.
>>
>>1710338
oh, then how come the first fleet noped out of there immediately though?
Also I saw a lot of disengaged ships during the battle, do those also get destroyed if you can't retreat in time?
>>
>>1710345
Ships have a 25% chance to lose health when they use emergency FTL.There is also a 5% chance that they get destroyed instantly.If the fleets were from different empires one of them may have had the no retreat war doctrine or some other modifier that made it less likely for them to retreat.A starbase could have effected it as well if it was friendly during the second battle but not during the first.
>>
>>1710356
hmm I'll need to switch tags to see what's going on later. They're from the same empire and don't have no retreat, since they can disengage
>>
Well, it seems like the first fleet retreated properly after the 14 days, but the second fleet simply did not press the retreat button for some reason. I tested this some more times and the second fleet would sometimes not engage at all, when I do chase them down they retreat as soon as they're able. Seems like a bug to me when the AI refuses to retreat, guess I have to re fight the war.
>>
how the hell do I manage housing as an organic hive?
do I ACTUALLY have to build warrens?
>>
>>1710120
Purely roleplaying, needs more bonuses like mutual trust and opinon growth bonus for both empires, and even as >>1710216 says, make you go xenophobic with a "you aight" exception.
>>
>>1710333
For some reason occasionally after disengaging the ships just come back into battle while having low health and then promptly get utterly destroyed. It annoyed me when it happened because I had a fleet that I wanted to wear down a stronger fleet with via lots of disengagement chances, only to see that the ships didn't automatically emergency disengage from the battle and instead went back in.
>>1710476
Hive districts should be enough. Other resource districts also provide an extra housing compared to regular empires.
>>
>>1710724
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/stellaris-3-7-4-fleet-reappears-in-the-same-battle-after-emergency-disengage-to-get-usually-wiped-out.1579949/
It seems to be this bug. I do remember seeing many enemy ships disengaged with the flag icon next to their name, then end up somehow all getting destroyed by the end.
I'm on version 3.10.3, is this still not fixed in the newest version?
>>
>>1675320
They know their player base and ad a company are leaning hard into becoming an autism/anxiety therapy tool like ViC 3 over a fun RP experience like they used to have, it's a lot of autism fan service and more and more micro for Micros sake.

It's basically useless for RP now because you're spammed with so much sht there's nor way you could possibly keep track of the ongoing research of whatever anomaly or dig you have going or know where it's at or give a shot while replacing 4 leaders and managing 20 planets and important votes and etc.

They aren't wrong tho, autism therapy fanservice is what's popular. Go on any forum an mention it and you'll get some reddit shitteater joke or pun admitting yeah thats the case but I like busy work, etc.
>>
>>1710764
It still happened when I played during this major update and recently someone in a multiplayer session complained that his fleet got obliterated completely.
I don't think they fixed it.
>>
>>1710826
How is that a therapy for anyone? Do I need to be mentally ill to understand it? It's not even the good kind of busywork, like, I dunno, managing traffic in C:S where you can take pride in making it run like clockwork, you're just clicking through events with fantastic options like "yep, got it", "option 1 - give me something, option 2 - give me nothing" and "do you want resources now or a deposit later?".
>>
>3.2 observer game
>the ai expands more and is better
How does Paradox manage to it?
>>
>>1710917
Seems like a pretty major and common occurence to not fix
>>
>>1711053
If you like city skylines aka traffic manager you're probably the same breed of autist but haven't mastered it yet.

As for what people get out of it, that's just what autists enjoy, sorting things, ordering things, minutia/busywoork.

I just complained about it on two forums last week and both times people said that's what they like about the game and they find it fun.

Why God cursed people in this way, I have no idea, perhaps they did something terrible in a past life.

But regardless, paradox has given up on Rpers. If they were driving sales we'd have gotten some more planetary invasion mini games and graphics long ago, and more than 10 ship sets in a game that's been out 10 years.
>>
>>1711292
>If you like city skylines aka traffic manager you're probably the same breed of autist but haven't mastered it yet.
I don't, I simply used it as an example. From my non-autistic perspective, managing traffic or a railway is still a step above mindlessly clicking through events.
>>
Ok I give up.I rolled the back to 3.4 and the Prethoryn colony ships work just fine.But the current versions is fucking broken.The colony ships always turn the planet into infested worls but they are unowned and can't be destroyed via orbital bombardment.Comparing the old version to the current didn't work and the only thing I figured out is that it is not related to the events.But I can't find anything in the defines and other files either.For all I know Paradox added some hardcoded change that broke it.Fuck this game.
>>
>>1710826
It's becouse most vocal people on reddit and their own forums are autistic peoples who want curated experience with lot of things to do. Not sandbox with plenty of tools to make your own adventure.
You can peek at their forum about new ck3 dlc. There are plenty of people who want game to tell you story of your ruler.
For some reason devs can't see forest for trees and just lean more heavily on that direction
>>
>>1675320
Any cool sex mods? Where's the mechanic to fuck da aliens.
>>
Actually managed to finish a full playthrough until 2500.I'm not going to touch this game in the next 2 years.
>>
>>1675320
>machines age
Fuck this shit.Why?Why can't they just upload themself to a new body?Or copy themself and make a backup.
>Habitabilty nerf.
Fuck this too.
>life seeded machines
What is this shit?They are machines.
>Once you finish the tree, you will transition from a pop-limited playstyle into a planet-limited playstyle, as open jobs will be instantly filled with virtual pops as needed, while unemployed virtual pops will be turned off.
Makes no fucking sense.They would still need machines to produce basic resources and alloys which is why normal machine empires have to build their drones instead of having all districts automated.
>>
File: 1611259996859.png (154 KB, 480x475)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
holy fuck Virtual pops are going to be so fucking OP
>>
>>1714947
>Let's just turn machines into Lithoids that run on pop assembly instead of pop growth
Bravo, Paradox. Rather than making machines use barren worlds instead of habitable worlds (what use a machine has for a biosphere anyway? it would only be an obstacle) like it has been suggested for years, they are now just metal Lithoids/metal Hiveminds.
>B-but we wanted them to be able to choose Oceanic Paradise/Life-seeded/Void Dwellers/Federation starts
Why? Literally fucking why? Void Dwellers is the only one I sort of get, but you could've just given it to them, it's not that strong anymore. You don't even get anything you wouldn't get from just picking the Voidborne perk anymore. Also who the fuck in their right mind picks Common Ground anyway?
>>1714966
Seems like another tallkek build which will suck because tallkekery is antithetical to 4X as a genre. Granted the penalty being based on colonies rather than pops or systems will make it much more viable than other tallkek options.
>>
>>1715051
>Bravo, Paradox. Rather than making machines use barren worlds instead of habitable worlds (what use a machine has for a biosphere anyway?

>The Framerate when you tell it's gonna have to deal with every single planet in the galaxy being colonizeable, not just the habitable ones.
>>
Do I still get diplo penalties if I exterminate the purifiers that got declared a crisis?
>>
>>1715071
>M-muh framerate
Learn how to code pops first and we'll talk about framerate. A Stellaris pop is like a quarter of a vicky 2 pop in terms of complexity and hits the performance 10 times as hard. Johan even threw some shade of them for this in one of the Tinto Talks diaries.
>>
>>1715082
Yes, you're supposed to be a good boy that peacefully teaches them to love other intelligent life. If you don't wanna tank the hit I guess you could neuter them since that doesn't produce penalties.
>>
>>1714966
Virtual pops are going to suck bad because they'll run into the negatives after 6 colonies. It puts a hard cap on what they can get, and war is probably going to be a bitch because you'll have to decolonize every colony you acquired from a war ASAP
>>
>>1714947
>Parashit is retarded diversity hire jewish corpo
More news at 11
>>
>>1715071
>Potato PC user spotted
>>
>>1714947
Virtual pops could be overpowered to have an early game rush with because you could make the most use of your planets as soon as you can build the buildings and districts but then they'd fall off because they can't make use of more than 6 planets.
>>
>>1715175
>Virtual pops could be overpowered to have an early game rush
Nigga it's an ascension path. If you if you cripple yourself by going into >unity it's gonna be early midgame by the time you can leverage it.
>>
>>1715195
I mean yeah that's what I meant, it could possibly be overpowered if rushed.
There's an origin that starts off with virtual pops so it might be possible to pull off the same shit you can pull off with Teachers of the Shroud and get access to virtual pops within two or three in-game decades depending on how you do your research. Unless they patch that.
>>
>>1715197
I'm pretty sure that one is controlled by a """situation""" so expect a hundred years regardless of your build
>>
>>1715195
Are you unaware of psionic rush? The origin bypasses the normal ascension requirements to let you rush it, which means you can be fully ascended within the first 30 years of the game or less. They're adding a dedicated synth rush origin now so it'll be able to do the same thing.
>>
>>1675320
Now I wonder about a strategy game, solely about managing alerts. You can get >1000 alerts per tick and the game is that you have to manage filtering and sorting system so you can react properly to the most crucial events.

In advanced stage you may have alerts for your alerts system and you have to make system for that and it keeps tumbling down
>>
>>1715116
Vassalize others instead of taking their colonies?
>>
>>1715116
birch world sisters..... our response??????
>>
>>1675320
>Hey let's just remove some of the gameplay that makes MIs unique and turn them into metal people.
Paradox is actually fucking retarded.
>muh voidborn robots
Just say that they are made for zero gravity enviroments and give them a debuff for planets you retards.Why make everything else worse?
>life seeded
That origin only makes sense for bio empires.A machine empire does not need a gaia world and nobody asked for this.A perfect world for a machine empire would be a machine world start and that origin already exists.
>>
>>1715614
What if the life-seeded machines are made of wood and powered by hydro?
>>
>>1715615
We call those plantoids
>>
>>1675508
i get overwhelmed when im trying to make new ship designs or micro my 10,000 planets, ok? dont bully me
>>
>>1675320
I have literally never zoomed in on a battle nor wanted to.
>>
>>1716607
Space "battles" look retarded so you're not missing much
>>
Doing a gimmick shadow council game and I'm still amazed by how genuinely useless espionage is. Yes, Paradox. I would definitely like to spend 100 influence to have a CHANCE of destroying a single defensive platform or starbase building.
>>
why does paranigger insist on nerfing any vaguely powerful bonus or mechanic into the ground?
like, how many people actually play the game in multiplayer?
>>
>>1675320
I've always avoided this game. It gives off a strong gay vibe. I do like the light effects though.
>>
>>1715614
>life seeded
Could be Dr Robotnik style machines which are powered by animals.
>>
>>1718078
Those are just minimechs
>>
>>1718064
>strong gay vibe
Meaning?
>>
>>1717930
All of the big youtubers do, so that's all that the developers know about. Their entire understanding of their playerbase is montu's exploit videos
>>
I truly despise federations. They make it possible for weak empires to stand up to strong empires, but the ai microing a hundred little fleets and sniping systems constantly while you have to deal with each and every one of them is awful. It's not hard. I know I'm going to win. I know that it's going to take until the crisis had destroyed the rest of the galaxy, though.
>>
>>1718476
The robot has its own sentience. Honestly the situation is like the necrophage origin. Animal goes in, machine comes out. I assume you will be able to do that now with the DLC?
>>
Has the game gotten better yet?
>>
>>1718693
It has steadily gotten worse with every patch since Utopia.
>>
>>1718679
>stellaris vtubers and fanbase
So 100-200 at most?
>>
>>1718681
I dislike federations because they're overpowered and gate some cool shit behind them.
>if you want the best trade policy in the game (0.5 energy, 0.2 consumer goods and 0.2 unity per trade unit) you need to be in a mercantile federation
>the most readily available way of getting more research out of research agreements is through a research federation
>free extra damage against the various crisis enemies
>federation fleet can have all sorts of modifiers to allow it to be larger than any other fleet in the game without a problem while having a negligible impact on the federation members' fleet caps
>>
>>1718681
>>1718820
What the fuck are you retards talking about?AI federations are mostly garbage.And if the AI sends smalelr fleets you can just doomstack them and win even if you have less FP total.
>>
>>1717842
Literal imbeciles
Catering to imbecile low iq cattle nigger wokies
Fuck pdx
Imma play Helldivers 2 and palworld
>>
>>1719005
AI federations aren't as OP because the AI isn't very good at the game but that still means a really dragged out war because you are basically going to war with a few AI empires
It's OP in multiplayer though
>>
>>1717930
Niggers
All of them
All these nigger cattle shitubers
Mod the game if you want to make bearable
Still a piece of shit
>>
>>1719525
Attacking a bad business practice to defend the current plague, good job anon...
>>
>>1710826
And this is how you kill a genre.
>>
>>1702253
You forgot to put the Imperator:Rome logo with the Invictus mod on the chariot to be more based. But otherwise, it looks great.
>>
>>1714947
>>life seeded machines
> What is this shit?They are machines.
hippie robots who see all life as sacred, even plant and animals, are pretty common. same with warforged style wood robots. a life-seeded rogue servitor would also make perfect sense
>>
>>1715116
>It puts a hard cap on what they can get, and war is probably going to be a bitch because you'll have to decolonize every colony you acquired from a war ASAP
Vassals are better than directly ruling colonies on GA anyways, just turn them into scholariums and steal all their cheated science bonuses
>>
>>1719005
Anon, that's literally what my post said. My complaint was that it was tedious and that I had to constantly pause because I had to adjust a dozen fleets to make sure that everything they were throwing away at me had enough hp to survive. That federation was 2/3 of the galaxy and I was demolishing them very slowly. Again, not hard, boring

>>1718820
Plus, 800 fleet capacity without upkeep, so the federation can make a doomstack bigger than anything you can get
>>
>>1715614
Rogue Servitor or Driven Assimilator
>>
Why is it so hard to force your win conditions in wars in this game? It takes like 20+ years to win wars sometimes.
>>
>>1722140
Because actually ending a war involves invading and occupying planets long after you've effectively wiped their navy and won militarily. This is done on purpose to slow down your ability to snowball via conquest, to effectively extend game time. But it's also horribly tedious because there's basically no gameplay involved in ground combat or bombardment and you can just disband ground armies immediately afterwards so there isn't even really an economic element to it either.
>>
>>1722140
If you want a quick war stop trying to force the total abdication/destruction/subordination of their entire nation. Of course they're gonna fight for decades if the wargoal you're trying to enforce is something more than a few border systems
>>
>>1722356
I'm not, I understand that those win conditions should be harder to meet but I'm talking about humiliation and ideological win conditions too. Especially late game what >>1722351 says applies even more, you are just in a never ending state of war much of time especially if you are unlucky and spawn next to a strong civ with ethics hostile to you.
It shouldn't take destroying every enemy planet with a colossus and making the whole galaxy hate you in the process to force a surrender.
>>
>>1722356
Even if you just want one fringe system you have to get them to 100% after 150 years of genociding their entire populace and all of their allies.
>>
>>1722385
>Ideology
Your destroying their entire government and establishing a new one retard, of course they're fighting to the death
>Humiliation
You're destroying all of their stockpiled influence and imposing 10% happiness and 33% influence penalties for ten years. You're crippling their ability to expand and causing significant damage to their economy, of course it's difficult dummy.
>>1722386
If you want one system just white peace out retard, you keep all claimed systems on a white peace.
>>
>>1722399 (me)
For that matter, you also liberate a new nation on a white peace for Ideology or Subjugation CBs. So if you can't quite swing a full surrender, you might just have to eat the border gore and turn half their empire into a north-korea situation.
>>
>>1721822
600 and you have to transfer 30% of your naval cap to the federation.It‘s only useful during the early game.It‘s also terrible for larger federations since it scales badly.
>>
This game peaked at 3.6.1 & 2.1.3 & 1.9.1. If I could harness my autism I'd like to make some massive overhauls for each of these versions, particularly 1.9.1, because they each got so close to greatness in different ways but then got forked into oblivion by new devs/new design visions before they could actually achieve it. 1.9.1 is still stellaris at its conceptually strongest, even if it was a complete mess and I find it genuinely sad that it's gone forever.
>>
>>1722876
Man I just miss the old pop system it was simple and retarded but I liked it
>>
>>1675320
Is late game performance still bad?
>>
>>1723083
I would say so but that has been my experience in most Paradox games. I haven't been playing this game for very long so I don't know if it has improved over the long-term.
>>
What mid-game, end-game, and victory year dates do you all set? Been experimenting with 2250, 2300 and 2400 and i'm unsure how i feel about it, felt like the Crisis popped before the galactic community was even able to do anything (no council had even formed yet)
>>
>>1723479
2225, 2500, 3000.
>>
>>1723479
2300, 2600 & 3000 IIRC. Though I've only gotten past 2300 a handfull of times
>>
File: ICoG_Flag.jpg (13 KB, 649x433)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>still no references to the Xeelee Sequence
How do I build the ICOG in Stellaris?
>>
>>1675508
That's me
>>
>>1675508
I have a mode that autopauses the game when one of my fleets stop moving so i can give them a new order.
>>
>play on hard difficulty: game is a turtle fest and every battle is just luring them to the fortified star base
>play on medium difficulty: game is too easy and half the galaxy is yours after the first war.
There's no fun with this game, a dozen resources to manage and every dlc/update just introduces more mechanic bloat.
>>
>>1727593
put the game on GA and enable scaling. if you are unironically having trouble with it on hard it's a skill issue.
>>
looks like everyone who predicted the 4th crisis would be the Borg was right.
>>
>>1727730
>synthetic crisis that isn't a rogue killbot or nanite swarm
I mean there weren't really that many possibilities left.
>>
if you're trying to mod late-game starbase fortresses for them to be more viable, among other things, try removing the firing arc from the perdition beam. A lot of the time, the ion cannon would waste their shots at corvettes/frigates, not because they don't have target priority (they do), but simply because they prefer to shoot within their arc rather than rotate to target a preferred target outside of their arc. Makes a huge difference if you can one-shot a battleship at the very start of the battle.
>>
>>1727593
Not to mention that even the hardest difficulty is just you eventually outscaling the AI through extreme cheese, and kissing ass the whole time because a hostile AI as a neighbor on Grand Admiral is an automatic game over
>>
>>1727958
>a hostile AI as a neighbor on Grand Admiral is an automatic game over
Not always, sometimes they vassalize you instead of raping your ass. In which case, you can just fucking cheese the game by demanding resources from them through the vassal contract, and vassalize your overlord after a few decades when you're strong enough. The difficulty in this game really is so fucking strange, even on grand admiral, without scaling, without cheesing, you can comfortably take over the whole galaxy. It's so lukewarm and bizarre.
>>
>>1727774
>just cheat bro
>>
>>1727958
>>1728001
Every new game I try on the hardest difficulty if the enemy is not a genocidal empire they will always subjugate the player, other than that I was only able to beat an AI empire with 12k fleet power 15 years into the game through creeping and defense platforms.
>>
>>1728016
Modding isn't cheating. In fact in general I mod the game to be harder, but also to make more sense. It doesn't make sense for a weapon who fires once every month to be too lazy to turn 5 degrees to fire at the target it wants to fire at, instead of some random corvette.
>>
>>1728194
Since there's no moddable mechanic to tell it to wait until the turn is finished, removing the arc is the only method of achieving this effect, or unless you have some better way of modding it?
>>
>>1728194
The firing arc system is stupid anyway, what purpose does it even serve?
>>
>>1728227
I believe it serves some purpose, but since I'm using the Amazing Space Battles mod as well, the fleets are spread out real wide, so it's very possible for all big enemy ships to sit outside of the initial firing cone of the Ion cannon. This may not be an issue in the vanilla game.
>>
>>1728227
It's supposed to ensure that certain weapons can't kite, and thus tax their effectiveness by forcing you to cover them with a screen of close range ships. However it serves no purpose on a starbase beyond the fact that PDX just copy-pasted the params for the shipborne version.
>>
The real War in Heavy is between your custom human exile empire and the UNE
>>
>>1728361
This should have been the flavour of Lost Colony all along, being a splinter of a Fallen Empire that returns to challenge its progenitor in the endgame. Instead it's just vaguely aping Nexus: TJI without any of the soul.
>>
>>1725054
Mod name?
>>
>>1729139
Autopause on Fleet Idle
>>
>>1729156
Ty anon
>>
>>1675320
What's the current ship meta/cheese
>>
i havent been able to get into stellaris since the pops rework a few years ago. nice to be able to actually play the game on large maps but the the price was too steep for me
>>
>>1733068
It's still just cruisers with massed whirlwind missiles. Pdx hasn't meaningfully changed combat balance in a long while.
>>
>>1676140
Last time I tried despoilers I started next to not one but TWO Advanced Start Democratic Crusaders
>>
>>1733465
democracy is non-negotiable
>>
dis game is ez
>>
Question, What civics, traits, and/or mods allow me to play ad an empire of hikiNEETs?
>>
>>1736509
Fanatic materialist, pacificist. Choose sedentary and low productivity species traits. You could get creative with civics, im not sure off the top of my head.
>>
>>1736509
Xenophobic Isolationist
>>
>>1736509
Probably stuff like Xenophobic Pacifists, so you're Isolationist.
>>
>>1736554
>>1736608
>>1736651
yes but I want them to have an unprofessional/dependent/full-on NEET theme, kinda like rogue servitors but without the robots
>>
>>1736668
Syncretic Evolution and make your main species useless.
>>
So what new marketing tactics will Paradox force into the same in the future after/ontop of the most recent bullshit?
>>
>>1736842
Presumably we're only getting one major expansion per season pass with two fluff packs to follow. At least they were transparent with the roadmap I guess.
As for marketing I'm not sure but it looks like they're going to follow the CK3/V3 formula of having very specific types of expansions to fit into each season.
>>
>>1736668
I mean rogue servitors but you don’t play as robots, Not that there can’t be any robots, I just want to play as a NEET species and empire
>>
>>1736668
>>1737159
be sure to put your dependents on chemical bliss once you research it
>>
>>1736668
>>1737159
Job/resource production penalty does not effect trade or amenities output, and trade can be used to print free consumer goods, unity and energy (all at the same time if in a trade league). This can allow you to put your pops on something like Chemical Bliss and lose no income of those 3 things. Combine this with introverted civics (such as inward perfection) and robots (or maybe a slave species) to work the manual labour jobs, and you can have your entire empire be neets making bank on the stock market whilst others do the heavy lifting. Bonus if you take catalytic converters civic so you only need traders and farmers to power your entire economy, and thus achieve total self-sufficiency.
>>
>>1698578
i thought i bought stellaris, turns out it was starbound lol. Im looking to see if theres new fun games to play but sounds like this isnt one of them lol.
>>
>>1736668
honestly you could probably modify the base files so the fancy Fallen Empire buildings are available to build, then set your pops to chemical bliss living standards. Alternatively you could also code autism a hedonist job-type for your pops to avoid authoritarians malding that you don't have everyone living in slums.
>>
>>1737691
the authoritarian faction is happy with the stratification check if you have a slave population that isn't your main species, though I'm not sure if this applies to robot servants
>>
>>1737346
>>1737372
Only problem is that I dont have a chemical bliss civic or origin so I can start with it. Im using EnC Classic with traits mods and the closest civic would be Pleasure Seekers or Corporate Hedonism but I really want to have a NEET empire.
>>1737691
>>1737703
I dont use the authoritarian ethic, so I don’t really have to worry about them
>>
How do I make the Brotherhood of Steel
>>
>>1739127
It's a simple three step process
>Name your empire after the faction you are trying to re-create
>Try and pick the most fitting traits, civics, ect
>Fail because the right combination of traits, civics, and ethics either doesn't exist or has been arbitrarily banned by pairofcocks
>>
>>1740343
It's pretty easy to make your own traits and civics if none of the vanilla ones match your empire concept. The only tricky part is finding good graphic icons for them.
>>
I haven't played Stellaris in two years and I've had a sudden itch to play it and a full week's holiday to scratch it with. I've been looking around, and it sounds like the game's a trashfire now in pretty much every way- unbalanced DLC that's almost mandatory, janky AI, massive slow down midgame and on. Is it worth reinstalling or should I just go play Endless Space or Galactic Civ instead?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.