[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: forgottenworld.jpg (327 KB, 2560x1440)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>2 mo after the demo drop
>basically 0 hype
they're gonna pull the plug aren't they
>>
>denuvo
>roguelike/moba shit
it's doa regardless
>>
>>1727003
>roguelike/moba shit
wait, for real?
>>
>>1726991
They should, it's a disgrace.
>>
>>1727091
Not totally.
The roguelite part is an entirely seperate game mode distinct from campaign or skirmish. I didn't dislike it, the game itself just didn't feel good to play so I couldn't decide if the game mode itself was fun or not.
>>
>>1727253
>I didn't dislike it, the game itself just didn't feel good to play so I couldn't decide if the game mode itself was fun or not.
This is the problem. It requires a very high level of autism to be able to judge the games mechanics in the absence of a functional UI. Sadly such levels of 'tism tend to go hand-in-hand with rampant fanboyism so you're unlikely to get an objective review.
>>
>>1727257
All things considered once I got used to the ui I could ignore it because I began to no longer need it. The problem was nothing about the game felt good even beyond the ui. Megastructures are cool in theory but then they randomly block out your camera. They don't even shift to a wireframe in the sensor mode so during a pitched battle you have to fight the shit camera controls on top of the garbage unit selection click registration and pathfinding with a sensor mode that is entirely useless. The fundamentals were so bad I reinstalled remastered just to hop into hw2 to see if it was this bad and I was just being a nostalgia boomer. Nope, even ignoring the ui difference everything about 2 was quick and snappy. Whatever I clicked on was selected and I did not once feel like I was fighting against the game itself for basic control.
>>
File: 1185153635169.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>1726991
The development should not have cost them more than 10$. The demo was ~20 3D models floating in space, and very simple ones without much detail. That's it. The code is just copy-pasted from previous games. Just add some voices and the ugly speaking faces and you're done. The game is completed in a matter of days. It's simple stuff. Impossible to fail. All HW fans wanted is more of the same. But they still managed to fail.
>>
>>1726991
ui and camera is huge particularly for a 3d game where units move in 3d space and they fucked up it so rip
>>
>>1727420
>The code is just copy-pasted from previous games
If it was it would not have been missing half the features from those games. Copy pasted from the mobile game I can believe. Copy pasted from 1 and 2? No way.
>>
>>1726991
>>1727420
I installed the demo and never got around to playing it. Guess I didn't miss much.
>>
>>1727420
This is what blows my mind. There are barely any 3d assets and they aren't very detailed. There's basically no environment because it's set in space. There's no triple A mocap character action because it's a strategy game
How did this take years and millions of dollars for a giant team with a triple A budget to throw together? What the fuck happened?
>>
>>1731077
i liked the demo <3
>>
File: KHARAK'S BURNIN', Y'ALL.png (122 KB, 1040x644)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>1731077
A company filled with woke bastards, that re-purposed a game to make it a vector for marxist propaganda and saw fit to employ Jennifer-fucking-Scheurle is unable to efficiently and competently produce digital entertainment?
Clearly one of the great mysteries of the universe.
>>
>>1731141
>that re-purposed a game to make it a vector for marxist propaganda
You're talking about Homeworld 3?
>>
>>1731155
No, Hardspace.
Though if HW3 follows a similar trajectory I can't say I'd be too surprised.
>>
>>1731141
They´re deserved the same hell as for those who still think that the old kind of LAN multiplayer parties still had a chance against the Korean cybers.
>>
>>1731141
>woke bastards
its bedtime mr peterson
>>
File: helldilator.jpg (498 KB, 796x519)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
>>1731457
>>
>>1731457
And is this 'peterson' in the room with us now?
>>
File: 244160_20181115223722_1.jpg (361 KB, 1095x1350)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>1731077
>millions of dollars for a giant team with a triple A budget to throw together?
Haven't they been spreading themselves pretty thinly over a bunch of different projects? Though some might have been canned after the firings.
>>
>>1731077
Aside from the chuds having a meltie it's obvious blackbird mismanaged their hw3 team. I doubt anyone who remained on it had experience from deserts of kharak.
>>
>>1731549
Maybe the franchise will find its way to more competent hands after BBI shuts down. I'd like to see what Japan or Korea could do with it.
>>
>>1731600
Gacha garbage.
>>
>>1731600
And another francise that goes into gacha hell!
>>
>>1731622
>>1731615
They already have a mobile game
>>
>>1726991
playable demos come right before release usually, to determine the price and do some user testing.
worst case, it'll stay in development for a bit longer.
>>
>>1726991
The demo was so fucking bad they might as well cancel the game.
>>1727003
That's only the one game mode it isn't the campaign.
>>1727091
There is a coop vs ai "wargames" mode where 3 players pick a type of fleet and go do missions vs the AI. It's kind of different every time. Even if you get the same maps you get like 5-7 diff objectives on each map. And you do 3 maps and hyperspace jump between areas and have a boss fight vs some heavy battle cruiser at the end or whatever.
Anyway it's like a skirmish / multiplayer mode not the main campaign. That said I'm sure the campaign is full of women and niggers and horrifically bad writing
>>
>>1731137
Buy an ad.
>>1731600
>>1731549
BBI is extreme dogshit. Didn't you guys know about Crossfire legion?
>>
>>1731155
Ship breaker which could've been actually good.
>>
>>1731762
Oh no, that game where the mothership and head commander is a woman might be full of women. What will they add next, judaism?
>>
>>1731762
>The demo was so fucking bad they might as well cancel the game
Fucking hell, imagine being in their shoes now. People had such high hopes for yet another quality entry in a beloved franchise and all the hype, the big credit of trust was snuffed out by that shitty demo.
They know they are fucked because they immediately delayed it, but there's only so much you can do in that short period. We'll be lucky if they managed to at least unfuck the camera.
>>
>>1727003
>denuvo
welp, I'm not buying that then
>>
File: 1710725734399121.jpg (12 KB, 297x313)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
Did you follow the updates on fig before it went down? It looked like they knew what HW should be, what we wanted and what there were doing.
So why was the demo like this? You're not helping with your attach thread, they're going to fix evury thingu. Yes. And it'll come out as a good game.
>>
>>1731141
four day work week is based thoughbeit
0 day work week would be the best but i'll take what i can get
>>
>>1732004
>did you follow the updates where poeple who want your money said *thing* will be totally like you want it to be?
based retard
>>
>>1732034
I don't think so. Your implication is stupid, they wouldn't release a demo if they had the intention of hiding the game until it was too late to refund it. It's why i wrote that this thread was shit with a typographical error. You are imagining conspiracies in which we're getting tricked by your scary people of choice.
My conspiracy is that the demo was released as a joke and that the version they're going to release in May will be the build on which the stupido has been working since before 2020.
>>
>>1732105
i regret that i'm at work right now and don't have a folder with reaction images because this entire fucking post
>>
>>1731766
Be honest. It was good early on. It wasn't the "marxist propaganda" that made it bad, it was being forced to sit and listen to said "marxist propaganda" before being able to go into your next job., which was a change later in early access. Any game that forces you to sit and listen to fluff instead of playing the game is bad regardless of whatever fluff is being presented.
>>
>>1731764
why would I buy and ad?
>>
>>1732105
Either you are severely underage or I'm getting baited hard. No fucking way anyone near adulthood could be so naive, you remind me of diehard NMS fans who were still believing in the hidden multiplayer component even on launch day.
>>
>>1732322
Why would they use the bait and switch gambit on Homeworld. Such a big name doesn't need it. Would they have lied for a cheap sell? No.
No, anon. No maybe you would have done that because you're full-tarded. It doesn't add up. A deliberate refusal to sell their own game.
They're going to trick like 500 people instead of making the actual game and sell thousands of copies, was that their plan? Anon says of course it was. Did Gearbox hire a hitman to bomb the fig.co servers?
>>
>>1732123
As a skilled semi blue collar worker (power generation) in a union that I'm glad to be part of there is nothing more annoying than listening to some pampered soft-hands bugman coder hamfist xis misinformed opinions about unions and labor rights into a game im playing to relax. I love ship breaker but the entire 'story' is god fucking awful and could have benefitted from being more lighthearted and unserious. The main antagonist is written like a fucking Saturday morning cartoon villain but the entire tone and context surrounding the narrative wants you to take it seriously. It fucking sucks.
>>
>>1732350
if you are legitimately over 20 years old you should not be on this site. go to your wife and kids and stop worrying about wokeness in a strategy games storyline this is actually pathetic. i burst out laughing reading your post. you are likely picking a fight with someone who is not even a sophmore in college yet
>>
>>1732365
Shut the fuck up zoomer
Lurk for 10 years before posting
>>
>>1732367
I dont think I will, plus you're fucking PATHETIC for being this old and still posting on 4chan. no joke: my friends and I are laughing so fucking hard about some old ass faggot "POWER GENERATION" worker posting on 4chan.
>>
>>1732376
see you in another ten years
>>
>>1732350
Cartoons both exist and can be taken seriously.
>>
>>1732380
no thanks - i couldn't imagine being over 25 and on this site discussing (much less playing) literal videogames with other old people lol
>>
If there's ever a point where you'll be too old to do something you're never too young to start not doing it.
>>
>>1731077
Did they make a custom engine for this game? I've heard RTS engines are among the most complex, especially if they have multi-player.
>>
>>1732569
>If there's ever a point where you'll be too old to do something
disregard doomers anon, i'm 40+ and play video games every day, so does my wife and we both have regular jobs and other hobbies. just do what YOU want to do anon.
>>
>>1732365
>>1732376
>>1732560
what is the point of being a person like this? just makes me sad seeing someone behave this way. you could engage with other people in a 100 different ways and you choose to be like this. it's even worse if you're actually a kid like you say you are
>>
>>1732863
It's just some embittered 'revolutionary' who thinks they have conquered 4chan, which is adorable as the anonymous nature of the board means their stalking and cancellation tactics don't work. They have no power here.
>>
>>1732346
>Why would they use the bait and switch gambit on Homeworld
Who even says it's a bait and switch? You can promise all kinds of shit on fig, but making it into a good game is a whole different thing and demo has shown exactly that.
The naive hope that they will somehow fix everything in the few extra months of delay is laughable, at most they will fix the dogshit camera controls and it's only one of the major problems uncovered by the demo.
I'm sorry but the dream is over, HW3 will become worst game in the series and we'll be lucky if it will be at least "ok" as a game on its own.
>>
File: 1707932795042.jpg (70 KB, 720x672)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>1731141
Why do you keep insisting with linking the 4 workday policy with the firing of freshly-hired that were set to work on unnannouced small projects instead of seeing it as HR post-nut clarity (and the loss of government gibmedat supposedly)?
Why do you insist on Quinn Duffy's departure being a blow to the company when you can simply access his linkedin and see that when HW3 was announced he was still at relic working on AoE4 and when he joined blackbird he was only put on one of the now-cancelled projects?
Why do you omit the fact all those who got let go received a hefty severance package regardless?

Do you actually care about homeworld or strategy games at all or are you just a tourist with a vague recollection of playing them being corrupted by your present day doomer bullshit?
>>
>>1732991
>linking the 4 workday policy with the firing of freshly-hired that were set to work on unnannouced small projects
>Quinn Duffy's departure being a blow to the company
>all those who got let go received a hefty severance package
A lot of assertions and assumptions here, none that I have ever made or seen from others. But those points have been brought up by myself and others as evidence of a greater issue at the heart of the company, that it consistently makes poor choices, is extremely over-ambitious while failing at even the fundamental and undemanding levels.
You also conveniently glaze over the Scheurle issue, a woman who was already notorious (and things have only gotten worse since then) when BBI decided she was not only the right kind of person to not only work for them but to be LEAD GAME DESIGNER on Shipbreaker.
Either they are fully aligned with Scheurle or they are so utterly detached from reality that getting through closed doors is a monumental undertaking.
And I'm not sure how paying wages followed by a 'hefty severance package' for people who didn't make any money for the company paints them in a positive light

>Do you actually care about homeworld or strategy games
Criticism of a single development company, making a single game is tantamount to contempt for not only an entire franchise but and entire GENRE?

>a tourist with a vague recollection of playing them being corrupted by your present day doomer bullshit?
So those are the choices then? Doomer or Consoomer? I don't think so, people who genuinely care are not afraid to be critical, to express misgivings or point out that new additions to highly-regarded franchises are just coasting on the legacy and pre-existing good will without living up to the standards set by talented and dedicated people in the past.
Franchises are degraded and ultimately killed by mindless Consoomerism, not criticism.
Don't believe me? Just look at Command and Conquer.
>>
File: 1699465325697.jpg (72 KB, 361x361)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>1733028
>A lot of assertions and assumptions here, none that I have ever made or seen from others.
Brother, this come from the very article that the lots of you keep parading the title for.
Do not pretend that your laziness is a valid excuse for ignorance, even if it is the work of a sensationalist journo shithead, you should be reading shit through archives anyway.
The one poor choice BB made was their absurd ambition, unlike other studios who fell into the same pit (Creative Assembly, for one), they woke the fuck up and corrected course before it gained too much momentum.
>Scheurle
Hardspace shipbreaker got into EA in 2020, she became lead design around january 2021, the drama about her was revealed around september and despite not finding any evidences of doing the same abuse she was accused of, they still let her go by the end of 2021.
Why are you hyperfixating on another irrelevant retard and trying to pin it as the main reason homeworld will crash and burn.
>And I'm not sure how paying wages followed by a 'hefty severance package' for people who didn't make any money for the company paints them in a positive light
If they can afford to let go of a good chunk of their newly-hired workforce with a generous offer, it is a good sign that they are not in financial precarity like a lot of retards assume.
>Criticism of a single development company, making a single game is tantamount to contempt for not only an entire franchise but and entire GENRE?
Your "critic" is hollow, it is the same bullshit you leverage against recent games regardless of the genre, your talking points are a recurring pattern that never focus on the game at any point and just seek outrage farming.
>So those are the choices then? Doomer or Consoomer?
That these type of vocal minorities are the only two choices that come to your mind show how jaded and uninterested you are in videogames as a whole.
>Just look at Command and Conquer.
Terrible example, everyone know it was killed by EA's greed.
>>
This game failing is going to actually hurt. I generally don't care about game franchises going ass-up, but this one bombing is going to kill it forever and we all know it.
>>
>>1732863
that was me, and the reason is was saying those things was for fun :)
>>1732977
okay OLD ASS MAN lmfao
>>
>>1732350
I don't think you have to have hands-on blue collar experience to realize Shipbreaker's "story" is little more than propaganda reels. A quick assessment of how the story could even interact with gameplay tells you its just set-dressing. The Company won't do shit about the debtslaves unionizing because the gameplay doesn't support them sending in strikebreakers, or even just docking your pay. The Union won't do shit because striking would just mean not playing the game, and if they actually got what they wanted it would fuck with the gameplay loop, so that doesn't happen either. So all it amounts to is setdressing where irritating ethnically diverse cardboard cutouts chatter at you and delay you from playing the damn game with their uninteresting bullshit.

Shipbreaker has game design issues beyond Wokie Wendy's shitty attempts at discussing labor rights though. BBI wanted that game to be slow and methodical, but for some retarded reason decided to put a hard 15 minute timer on each shift (real smart of Evil Corp to force their debtslaves to only work 15 minutes a day, very progressive), which functionally upends the intended playstyle and turns the entire game into a time-trial where you basically just memorize an order of operations for each ship class to pull it apart as fast as possible.

So in short Hardspace sends a clear signal that BBI has zero clue what they're doing game design wise. Which the HW3 demo seems to confirm.
>>
>>1733135
You talk like some faggot who gets stabbed in a river by a boomer
>>
>>1733188
>turns the entire game into a time-trial where you basically just memorize an order of operations for each ship class to pull it apart as fast as possible.
that seems like the entire point of the game, I don't see anything wrong with that. On what basis is gmod with points
>the intended playstyle
>>
>>1733311
The BBI constantly saying the game is 'measure twice, cut once' both in and out of game maybe?
There's not enough time to be careful when you've got to get the entire ship apart in fifteen minutes or less. Half the time you end up just peeling the thing like an orange, yanking the reactor, and never bothering with the rest. Especially the bigger ships, which basically always require you to spend two shifts if you want to actually get them apart.

Every time BBI has talked about that game, it has lead me to wonder if they actually played the damn thing at all, because the game they describe (slow, methodical job sim where you carefully work your way over a dangerous ship with unpredictable hazard) and the game they actually made (a frantic time trial where you disreguard all of the above to tear as many hull panels off the ship as possible, tear out the reactor and then scramble around looking for valuables in the last five minutes) seem to be almost completely different. I can do either, but it's a matter of the game just flat-out not being the thing they claim it is and them not seeming to understand that.
>>
>>1733322
>The BBI constantly saying the game is 'measure twice, cut once' both in and out of game maybe?
if that's true then yeah it makes no sense, but I don't think that makes the timed design bad.
>>
>>1733266
This.
>>
>>1733266
lmfao getting mad at an 20 yr old and imagining him getting stabbed meanwhile youre 35 (OR OLDER) and posting on a videogame forum mad about wokeness. going to laugh at you with my friends tn
>>
>>1732350
>As a skilled semi blue collar worker (power generation) in a union that I'm glad to be part of there is nothing more annoying than listening to some pampered soft-hands bugman coder hamfist xis misinformed opinions about unions and labor rights into a game im playing to relax.
I remember back in the day one of the gaming magazines I read (yes an actual physical magazine) ran a regular piece comparing games to real life. Used to take the format of a photo than a professional giving their opinion.

One of my favorites was an engineer giving feedback on a ventilation shaft with the traditional spinning blade of death. His reaction was basically "why the f**k would you build a vent shaft that big and why would you put that there, it serves no purpose! Shit like this makes us look incompetent".
>>
>>1733331
>Game is about taking your time
>Game has a time limit
I swear BBI stands for Bullshitters Bullshitting Incredulously
>>
>>1733380
Bitch you're crying about how a 35 year old is too old to post on 4chan. You have no friends and if you brought this up with anyone you'd get punched in the mouth.
>>
>>1726991
to be fair, the devs pull out a long post explaining the changes that there will be after the demo feedback. just the fact that the devs didn't put their heads into the sand and acknowledged the flaws it's a good sign.
Is it sufficient? Dunno, I didn't see a proper foundation on the combat mechanics, no real rock paper scissor or any positional mechanic.

A question: I was one of the fools who put money into the kickstart campaign of HW3, I recall many years ago to see one of the few update that they put on their ks page talking about ship damages and how they where graphically in depth, with actual holes into the armor of the ships and all sort of destructive effects. In the demo I've not seen any of that, even on the capital ships, did anyone notice it?
Because I am certain to have read about it, I recall that this feature was showcased even at jurno on vg conferences, so if was real years ago then why is not in the game?
>>
>>1734141
amefaggin, anyway this is an article just 1 year old and contains the thing in question
https://gamingtrend.com/news/homeworld-3-devs-release-new-blog-post-discussing-weapon-and-unit-damage/
>>
>>1733994
lmfao a 35 yr old posting on 4chan is pathetic im not complaining im actually in disbelief. its insane to think anyone over the age of 25 posts here i cant believe it.
>>
>>1734141
>In the demo I've not seen any of that,
i saw it, and I believe they also confirm that it was bugged on alot of ships. it worked on some of them though and it looked cool
>>
>>1734160
ah ok
>>
>>1734154
You're in a homeworld thread nigger, the entire fanbase is almost entirely 30 plus. Yeah there are old games that are trendy with Gen Z but Homeworld is not one of them.
>>
>>1734141
All they mean is as a capital ship gets more damaged you'll see shots blow right through. You could see this with ion frigates shooting at destroyers in the demo. It's a neat detail but as the demo was everything was so fast with such a low ttk and the controls were so bad you couldn't take time to appreciate any of it.
Single unit fighters and corvettes really didn't help either and I think even if they correct everything else, if they don't switch to hw2 style squadrons the game is only going to be half as good as it could be. Nobody wants to click 20 times to queue replacement fighters and do mental math to calculate needed replacements mid battle.
>>
Like who do you think was here before you?
>>
I am so fucking sorry Kahad Sajuuk. Forgive us all.
>>
>>1735198
i dont give a fuck about the homeworld fanbase - im talking about posting on 4chan past 25, which is unbelievably pathetic. you are actually an adult posting on 4chan - how the fuck are you not ashamed LMFAO what does your fucking wife think?
>>
>Homeworld thread
>Is just two guys sucking each other's dicks over age differences
This game is going to be dead on arrival, isn't it?
>>
>>1736524
Probably for the best, at this point.
>>
>>1736516
>zoomers in charge of crying about anything
sasuga, btw i'm over 40, cry about it little bitch.

anyway, HW3 will never satisfy diehard fans expectations, because no game at this point will. Homewolrd peaked with cataclysm and the only thing that will do justice to the franchise is a complete cataclysm 1:1 remaster a'la broodwar.

https://yt.cdaut.de/watch?v=spZ4Qp3OP1g
>>
>>1736936
>peaked with cataclysm
Which is hilarious seeing as it contains many of the things purist spergs supposedly hate (consolidation of utility units, no fuel, projectiles upgradable to guided versions, unit caps, plot not being 'in the spirit' of the predecessor)
>>
File: 00073.jpg (569 KB, 1920x1080)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>>1736414
At least he managed to escape to a different desert planet.
>>
>>1726991
who cares about Homoworld
>>
>>1737053
i do
>>
>>1736936
LMFAO YOURE OVER 40 AND POSTING ON 4CHAN LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO. im less than half your age and i cannot imagine being here and seriously participating in discussion. you are actually pathetic ngl. no wonder your opinions are all "old thing better" because you probably had potential and hope for a future when cataclysm came out LMFAO. going to tell my friends i met a fucking 40+ 4chan poster. dont you have kids or a wife to hang out with
>>
>>1737117
it's worse to be wasting your youth here than it is to be posting at 40+
but you sound like a typical mentally ill 40 year old incel who's been here since somethingawful so i guess it doesn't really matter
>>
>>1737117
>all this sperging
u fucked ur mum nigger
bitch
>>
>>1737126
>>1737137
instant seethe from grampa - im sorry it's over and you wasted everything - maybe you can post more about how every modern game is bad though, that might help LMFAO
>>
>>1737154
it is time for medications
>>
>>1737216
yes - its time for you to take your blood pressure medications because arguing with someone who is not even halfway through college is making you apoplectic
>>
>>1737219
you have to take medication if you want finish collage
>>
>>1737221
i dont take medication because I'm not over 40 and posting on 4chan out of a genuine fear to grow up - but thanks for reminding me I should take my multi-vitamin for today :)
>>
>>1737223
you take medication, yes? doctor told you you need medication for brain chemistry
>>
>>1737117
at what age are you going to commit suicide?
>>
>>1737237
never because unlike you I wont sleepwalk through my life and wake up 45 unbelievably unhappy and mad at a videogame for not being as good as it was when I was a kid and then posting on 4chan about it
>>
>>1737240
you are already mad
you must see doctor for diagnosis
>>
>>1737240
so by sheer amount of meme gigachad you are become to be the games in the future will be amazing? good, then work harder
>>
>>1737393
did you have a stroke old bitch LMFAO
>>
File: 1590744923731.gif (1.53 MB, 251x232)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB GIF
>>1737053 my Kh'rak is burning.
>>
>>1737223
>i dont take medication because I'm not over 40
nta but point of note. The 'youth' of today, which includes you, are the most heavily medicated mentally unstable generation ever recorded. The closest we ever got to this level was after the world wars when those who fought came back with PTSD.
>>
>>1737903
assuming this guy's even a college kid (he sounds more like some 4chan autist imitating one) there's practically zero chance he's not on some kind of sperg meds. he's been at this for over a week now
>>
I want it to be good, I'll even settle for okay.
>>
>>1737117
yo you should ease off on those hormone treatments
>>
>>1738674
BBI did keep on patching Deserts of Kharak for like 7 years after release so they do have the the bullet point of not abandoning their game on their track record.
I'm already at "patches will fix it".

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.