[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (181 KB, 1280x720)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
I'm very curious if Pink Panzer has learned anything since TNO. Has he finally learned to respect his players' time by not bothering them with unnecessary text in a strategy game, or has the new game given him new opportunities to spread his unbridled need for graphomania?
>>
>>1734924
Unfun failed mod for an unfun failed game
>>
you will never be a woman just like he won't
raise the 41% and leave this board
>>
>>1734924
>graphomania
He doesn't write shit.
>>
In scale 1-10, how much trannymentality has this mod?

In other words, if this dark fantasy are hiding underneath a PhilosophyTube cringe?
>>
>>1735006

How so? So who writes the mod? And what is PinkPanzer role in this?
>>
>>1735011
like a solid 3.5-4
>>
>>1734924
TNO is literally about the text tho
the wars are just fun little minigames you can play while waiting for the next text
>>
>>1735203
Yes. So how things goes with Godherja?
>>
>>1735012
>So who writes the mod?
Designated writers.
>And what is PinkPanzer role in this?
Afaik he codes stuff, coordinates the team and creates the lore.
>>
>>1735329
It's fun lore?
>>
>>1735346
Its stupid shit about how everything is pointless because a thick mist will spread and eat you all. Lots of "cool character potential" plotpoints, but in-game they are all "designed to loose" shit that need challange-runs which don't even get any real flavor events.
>>
>>1735346
It tries to be TNO in CK3 but fails in every aspect.
>>
Who is the wholesome chungus socdem character in this mod
>>
So again Panzer is doing something potentially cool, organizing people around him who maintain the impression of this cool factor, but the game itself is a heavy loreblooded slog?

Actually, I shouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>1735366
It doesn't even succeed in having cool lore, TNO has the three-way cold war between Americans, Germans and the Japanese, Anbennar has a whole lot of cool things you can latch onto, Godherja really doesn't have anything actually interesting, the mist from the dead god that will kill everyone and the Fantasy Aurelian aren't enough to make me care.
>>
Panzerites should be mass exterminated
>>
>>1735373
hoi4fags should be mass exterminated, period
>>
>>1735465
Goherja HoI4 mod when?
>>
>>1734944
fpbp
>>
>>1735372
Hold on, Troonzer make Anbennar too?
>>
>>1735513
He didn't, I just gave it as an example of a fantasy mod.
>>
>>1734944
fpbp, thepinktroonzer hasn't made shit since TNO and no one likes xer new mod
>>
>>1735364
There's a fat female not-Roman general that wants to reform the not-Roman society to not be evil slavers who dickride magic users.
There's a self-insert hardened tough mercenary in the not-France that has a claim on the throne and is down to earth unlike dem nobles.
There are 4 not-Crusader states that all base their faiths around a distorted religion which originally was big chungus and wanted to change not-Rome for the better, but got twisted and exiled to kill not-Arabs. You can restore it to be big chungus again
Everyone else is mid, minus the few kill-peopleists, like a designed-to-lose not-Roman general that wants to genocide all the migrating not-Slavs or a not-Hungarian that wants to genocide all the not-Romans for fucking up not-Hungary
>>
>>1735605
What's with Panzer's obsession with killpeopleism?
>>
>>1735605
How to be real Roman in this mod and kill all fags and sandniggers?
>>
>>1735608
every troon is a chud deep down
thats why they all have overlapping interests and are all autistic
>>
>>1735605
And if I want to play as a not!Roman killpeopleist, how's the larp forecast looing for that sort of thing?
>>
>>1735665
You can kinda restore the Aversarian Empire, even as the dude who ruined the whole world, but it doesn't really have that much shit, you have to beat panzer's wholesome enlightened barbarian invader OC which is borderline impossible without exploits and panzer keeps harping on and on about how Aversaria is doomed and lost forever and ever (and that's a good thing!!!) and any resurgent Aversaria will be just pathetic LARPers who'll never match the past. In case he was being too subtle, he also literally stated that half the basis for the mod is his hateboner for romeaboos.
>>
>>1735675
Once again, his resentments are more important than the gameplay.
>>
There is any trans character in this mod?
>>
>>1736659
Yes actually, there is a book about a mage who became trans and how it's a stunning and brave display of both magic prowess and individuality.
>>
>>1734924
It's she/her chud
>>
>>1735608
He is a killpeopleist irl, he was in Atomwaffen.
>>
>>1737428
He is post-nazi trans pedo-zoophile. And God's knows whats more.
>>
>>1737502
Sounds like a lolcow in the making
>>
>>1735323
not text or story heavy whatsoever, it s a fun crusader kings sandbox
>>
>>1737432
Proof?
>>
File: 2024_02_21_1.png (278 KB, 3290x2080)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
what do you think of the new map
Its gonna have circles
because elf highways and roundabouts or something
>>
>>1737593
I hate it in Anbennar and I hate it here, at least in Anbennar it's only a single circle caused by a magic nuke, not a dozen.
>>
File: 1614815414393.png (123 KB, 513x499)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>1734924
>>
>>1737947
I wonder why panzer thought that his cartoonishly evil nazi mages culture doomed for failure was good grounds for trans representation.
>>
Is Panzer actually a tranny now?
>>
>>1737593
Whoa that’s really gay. It annoys me that the redditors all follow the same shitty fantasy tropes. I’d rather they just use traditional Tolkien stuff rather than this gay circle meme, it’s distracting and cringe in anbennar too. I look at it and realize I’m playing something from the mind of a Reddit swine rather then an alternate real world
>>
>>1737593
I prefer the old map before the eyesore islands were added.
>>
>>1737960
Yes. It's LonelyKnightess now btw, chuddie.
>>
>>1738084
>lonelyknightess
What an odd name to pick. He didn't transition because he was lonely IRL, did he?
>>
>>1738086
He first changed his name to LonelyKnight, then one day he transitioned it to LonelyKnightess.
>>
>>1738094
That's cringe. Isn't knight technically a gender neutral term in the first place?
>>
At least he's honest about why he transitioned.
>>
>>1737593
Why are there so many islands?
This looks like shit
>>
>>1738133
magic
>>
The setting is tailor made for people like me that enjoy Late Antiquity, collapsing worlds and fantasyshit. Unfortunately the troonery suffocates the narrative and the world and as ever with these 'people' the spite leaks through like blood through a neogina.
>>
Trannies are nature's clowns.
>>
>>1738161
Even the dead God whose decaying body is responsible for producing the world-ending fog has they/them pronouns, lmao.
I would accept "it" as something human minds can't grasp but the they/them thing is obvious non-binary-type shit.
>>
It's my favorite mod, and I love the setting, if you wish to kill Cenware, use a lot of magic to either kill him or get a bigger and stronger army.
>>
>>1738200
>use a lot of magic
Eventually gonna be """fixed""" as they'll make his court mage btfo and Freddy Krueger you if you try to cast anything on Cenware.
>bigger and stronger army
Yeah, so you're doomed if you play any of the actually interesting Aversarians and don't want to abuse the betrothal exploit.
>>
Panzer's OC is so grimdark it makes 40k look like the teletubbies
>>
In a grimdark world of Godherja the is no place for up-to-date patch...
>>
kek
>>
The lore is so fucking boring and generic. Literally everything in it you can point at and immediately see what it was plagiarized from.
>>
>>1739096
> immediately see what it was plagiarized from.
Who cares? Genuine midwit normie criticism.

Fantasy settings that steal good things from other settings are kino. Trying to be original is cringe and a fools errand. If you can steal cool shit from everyone and make a nice coherent setting, it’s good, like old warhammer fantasy. It’s all about the execution, because if you do it badly, then it’s just a Chris Chan comic.
>>
>>1739105
The irony of the braindead regurgitation of your received opinion is palpable
>>
File: africansuperpower.png (21 KB, 732x141)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>puts wakanda into your 13th century its actually 11th century setting
>>
>>1739136
Why do they even bother invading north, then? If they have an entire continent's worth of land why do they even need any more? Is Panzer implying that blacks are violent expansionists?
>>
Does Panzer wear makeup and shit at least. does she look cute
>>
>>1739105
warhammer fantasy doesn't deserve that
>>
>>1739148
IIRC Panzer said that the invasion is just the biggest backwater (still the counties with best development on the map btw) of the niggerpunk empire going at it solo.
>>
>>1739333
Aren't there events detailing the fucking collapse of the niggerpunk empire if you manage to defeat the invasion?
>>
>>1737593
Anbennar isn't all that fantastic but this is just Anbennar at home.
>>
>>1739351
Godherja is better than Anbennar.
>>
>>1739340
I think the guy leading it just gets executed and niggers start screeching at each other now that people see that they aren't actually invincible even in this pointless skirmish by their standards.
>>
>>1739353
It really isn't.
>>
>>1739340
>>1739354
Oh, right the collapse isn't actually connected to the invasion at all.
>>
>>1739355
The setting and writing are better, the gameplay isn't.
>>
File: 1714113880129344.jpg (147 KB, 641x853)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>1739354
>>1739360
Imagine thinking they could hold it together long enough for that to be a problem.
>>
Grimdarkness of the setting seems really overstated when you actually look into how it is. Like, the only actual grimdrep of it is le fog and Aversaria, and the first is not as much of a factor in gameplay and most of the stories as it should be, while the second has already fallen and is canonically doomed to be overtaken by le wholesome barbarians. And even in Aversaria there are several bookmark characters who are far too wholesome for the culture they belong to. The rest of the setting is just bog-standard fantasy.
>>
>>1739426
Historical determinism wins again.
>>
>>1739426
Now that I think of it, actually even the fog is a nothingburger, by the next planned bookmark which is just 40 or 50 years later it has slowed down incredibly if not stopped completely. What's even the point of this whole thing other that Migration Period but edgier?
>>
>>1739494
God is dead, reality is falling apart at the seams.
>>
>>1739503
He was dead for like a gajillion years already and everyone was fine though.
>>
>>1739539
>He
It's they/them, chud.
>>
>>1739539
*they
>>
>>1739136
This seems like extremely petty asskissing.
>hey, nigg- I mean black people, we know you historically got the short straw with malaria and lack of advancement past the tribal organisation phase of society and getting colonised and so on
>so we put a continent-spanning super-empire for you in our ostensibly grimdark fantasy setting
>>
>>1739552
tranny
>>
>>1739558
I'm just stating a fact of the setting, as faggy as they are.
>>
>TNO made fun of slavo-aryanism
>godherja's wholesome chungus sjalvolki are literally slavo-aryans
What the fuck did PinkTranzer mean by this?
>>
>>1739563
You should look at everything >she does through the lense of >her trying to atone for >her former association with Stormfront or some other boomer neo-nazi organisation.
>nazis HAET slav... i must make the barbarians who destroy the evil greco-roman not-nazi empire slavic..
>>
>>1739564
Yet he still can't help but make chudland the centerpice the entire setting revolves around while the germano-slavs get...uhhh...ummm...
>>
>>1739601
Muh imperrech, mufuggah.
>>
>>1739601
>People doesn't change. PinkoPanther still has his nazimindset.
>>
>>1740017
"Don't" you fag

But yes.
>>
>>1740017
Hello ESL.
>>
>>1739378
lol
>>
>>1740444
Hello :)
>>
>>1734924
>Did Pink Panzer learn anything?
He trooned out so if anything he regressed.
>>
https://youtu.be/BVd-FY6X7G0?t=12913
How is this a troon? "It's" a male.
>>
Chuds make the best trannies.
>>
>>1741656
To be "best" you need to be "good" at first. Trannies never been even mediocre. That's their main problem.
>>
>>1742020
Hello ESL.
>>
>>1742022
Hello :)
>>
>>1742022
He's not wrong, though.
>>
>>1739105
>t. Jacob Zaborowski
>>
>>1739353
Sure thing Jacob Zaborowski.
>>
>>1739601
>>1740017
See >>1735661, every troon is a chud deep down.
>>
>>1743433
No. Some chuds are troons. Some chuds are nazi. Some chuds are nazi troons.

Like PinkPanzer.

But also - some troons aren't chuds. Some troons aren't nazi. In fact, most of them.

Like creator of Princes of Darkness Mod for Crusader Kings 3.
>>
>>1743515
>Like creator of Princes of Darkness Mod for Crusader Kings 3.
sparc is a guy though?
>>
>>1743433
>>1743515
All autists have the CHUD gene in them.
>>
I heard Lonely Knightess (ThePinkPanzer) was a stormfront user. Anyone here have proof?
>>
>>1741340
Man, he could at least try. It's not hard to work on your voice, you just have to do it for many hours. Fucking weirdos do it for the meme on vrchat all the time, so there's no excuse.
>>
File: 1000017980.png (82 KB, 426x579)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>1743963
>fuck im trans im going to win so many more internet arguments now
>>
>Godherja is having a crossover with Warsim out of all possible things
wtf
>>
>>1744017
>That's an actual quote
I'm not surprised this moron trooned out. He seems really susceptible to other influences
>>
>>1744017
based
>>
The mod crashes when I tried it. So its still not updated? Fucking hell
>>
>>1744017
And this gives you power over me?
>>
Mentally ill freaks
>>
>>1743515
>some troons aren't chuds. Some troons aren't nazi. In fact, most of them.
prove it
we've looked at the data and it suggests otherwise
>>
>>1744017
blame pacifica
>>
>>1735614
>Aautokratir restoration LARP
Depends. Do you want it to do the easy way or the hard way?
>>
>>1746935
>LARP
nigga how is an arverserian re-establishing the arverserian state a larp
>>
>>1746948
LonelyNiggress is extremely insistent that any resurgent Aversarian state will be one only in name, it institutions forever gone and the cultures that once formed it having already hopelessly diverged by that point. He set out to mock the RETVRN crowd by making it impossible to RETVRN. So clever!
>>
>>1746976
That's not how institutions work.
>>
>>1746976
troonzee is extraordinarily petty, lmao
>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE A LARPER WHO CARES IF YOU CONTROL THE PEAK POSSIBLE ARVERSERIAN BORDERS YOU'RE A LARPER YOU'RE A LARPER
i don't care, the sjalvolki WILL be removed and the fog WILL be halted
>>
>>1746976
Didn't it just become destroyed? Not even a generation passed? The guy who did it is even alive, albeit an older vampire, but he's like what, 100?
>>
>>1747009
Old Aversaria was already apparently a very decentralized entity where every Governorship was more like an empire of its own formally answering to the Autokratir, and now like 80% of its population got killed by the magic nuke, its slave economy is dead, all of the state-wide institutions blew up and the main pretenders pretty much all have no interest in bringing it back as it was before politically, if it's even possible.
>>
>>1747016
>arversaria is dead and that's a good thing(trademark)
Why would anyone want to revive that exact political setup?
>>
>>1747021
The nobles in general had a pretty good thing going on there desu.
>>
>>1746982
You're playing right into xir hands.
>>
>aristocratic slaver xenophobic regime bad
b-but i want my mappies...
>>
File: it's okay.png (27 KB, 629x219)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>1747073
It's okay, tranzer said it's fine to enjoy fascist things as long you feel (slightly (not really at all)) guilty about it!
>>
>>1747464
based and truthpilled tranny
>>
>>1744017
Imagine being this guy's father
>>
>>1739353
Maybe on planet retard.
>>
>>1734924
From the mind that brought you Rick and Morty bestiality.
>>
>>1746976
What did the Romeaboos do to piss this man off so much?
>>
>>1747464
b-but i have third positionist tendencies though....
>>
>>1747913
position yourself on my dick
>>
File: queer liches.png (62 KB, 1178x494)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
Did you love it, bros?
>>
>>1747628
>What did the Romeaboos do to piss this man off so much?
Have popular opinions? That's not something PinkTroonzer can relate to.
>>
How bad is the discord?
>>
>>1747464
Not a good look Jacob Zaborowski!
>>
>>1734924
Has he learned how to make UI that doesn't burn you eyes?
>>
>>1735675
>panzer keeps harping on and on about how Aversaria is doomed and lost forever and ever
He clearly doesn't realize that this just makes people, including non-romaboos, want to restore the Aversarian Empire more.
>>
>>1748354
.Stupid 4chan that describes exactly what I'm doing!
>>
>>1748498
People are suckers for lost causes, yeah.
>the CSA
>Nazi Germany
>the USSR
I could go on.
>>
>the upcoming update is literally just killworldism with killsunism characteristics
>panzer tries to make it seem not as cartoonishly evil as it is with "but what if le light...is le bad?" posting
The terraforming stuff does sound pretty cool.though desu.
>>
>>1748788
QRD?
>>
File: vgh anarcho-killpeopleism.png (115 KB, 1192x1113)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>1748822
The main feature of the next update are the Redlands loonies worshiping the void demons. Their endgame involves freezing the world and killing the sun. Panzer tries to present as if it not were an obviously evil thing to do by going
>what if light...le bad? Cops are light!
and similarly retarded shit.
>>
>>1737593
Ugh, too fantasy for me
>>
>>1748833
why the fuck
does he like to
talk like
this
>>
>>1748833
>cops and fascists
I love how comically obvious it is this guy gets all his fucking takes from Vaush.
Bet his hatred of Romaboos comes from him playing New Vegas once and seething about the Legion.
>>
>>1748842
He's incapable of maintaining a coherent thought for longer than 2 seconds, so he immediately presses enter to send the message as soon as his brain empties itself out.
>>
>>1748879
cute tranny
>>
>>1748856
Caesar's Larpers are just a rapehorde though, beyond aesthetics they're closer to Mongols than Rome in how they function, even the alleged benefits (muh safe trade routes) are straight out of the "the Mongols were good, actually" playbook. Also it would be rather ironic for troonzer to have a problem with the most gay-friendly faction in the game.
>>
>>1748923
The legion kills homos. They are quite possibly the least gay friendly faction in the game
>>
>>1749009
They might indeed kill homos, but then, boys aren't men, are they?
>>
>>1749009
The NCR fag at the outpost literally says this
>This isn't the Republic. Oddly enough, Legion's a little more forgiving about... friendships
Also one of the manwhores in the game is some centurion's former boytoy. They put on airs, but extreme misogyny and faggotry always go hand in hand, that's why it was so common in Greece with its near-Muslim attitude to women, and a lot less common in Rome, the real Rome, that is.
>>
>>1749028
The ncr fag has no clue what goes on in the legion. The former legion boytoy says that his master was going to kill him because he would have been put to death if the other legionaries found out about them.
>>
>>1748923
>Also it would be rather ironic
The man's whole life is already just a really long joke.
>>
>>1748923
Mongols with pseudo-Roman aesthetics are based. I'm sorry.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.