[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (280 KB, 1280x720)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>be europoor dev
>need shekels
>have Unreal 4 license
>make assets and ui
>hire artist?sound design? programmers?, easier just to market as total war killer to big youtubers
>hype.exe
>almost a decade goes by, close to launch
>tell fans to lower expectations and gaslight them by saying it was always intended to purely be a city builder

So it takes almost a decade to half a half made EA title with no point in playing.

>Look how many apples i harvested
>look how big my city and pop is!
>now i just have to wait 5 years for it ever actually mean anything ingame!

Did you fall for the scamor lords meme, /vst/?
>>
>>1737684
oh and they are banning anyone on the steam discussion for badthink
>>
arent they russian? i swerve on any russian early access game because its probably a scam
>>
>>1737684
>easier just to market as total war killer to big youtubers
The game has been talked about for YEARS as a city builder that happens to have combat.
Why bother making shit up?
>>
>>1737692
russians cant release a game on steam anymore
>>
>>1737689
>Getting banned from steam
So how unhinged was your post?
>>
>>1737704
nta but i was once banned from watchdogs forum because people were complained about the donwgrades and how expensive the games was and i said "it's cheaper on the high seas". Permabanned and some really angry message from ubisoft mod KEK
>>
File: file.png (191 KB, 987x924)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>1737704
its fairly easy these days
>>
>>1737689
aww you got banned? reminder, people outside of 4chan can't tolerate your chudism
>>
>>1737715
people outside of 4chan are pussies
>>
>>1737714
>>1737718
get help
>>
>>1737684
Isn't this just Ostriv but with a better coat of paint on top, and soldiers?
I played Ostriv and it lasted me about a week, I built every building and planted every crop, and that's it. It was very flat and honestly for a one-man show, it was a commendable effort.
This must have costed a million or two to make, and they get a product comparable to an indie piece made by a single Pole? Tragic
>>
>>1737689
theres no free speech on steam. Indie devs will often turn their forums into hugboxes and their games will get only positive reviews from shill "fans". If you leave a negative review you will get a lot of angry messages and attempts to take it down.
>>
>>1737714
But that doesn't tell me what your posts look like to warrant a ban
>>
>>1737730
im fine thank you
>>
File: file.png (152 KB, 914x730)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>1737736
different degrees of trolling and wrongthink
>>
File: file.png (170 KB, 970x798)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>1737743
>>
>>1737718
they are just cowards, they will ad hom and attack the person making the post and then when the poster responds they claim its "disrespectful"
>>
>>1737751
>ad hom
Calling someone a retard isn't an ad hom
>>
>>1737762
except it is, your attacking their character by calling them stupid, rather than the topic being discussed. Learn you something
>>
>>1737684
But it was always intended as a city builder with a warfare (still very interesting)
>>
>>1737714
>>1737743
>>1737750
>he lets trannies control him
kek
>>
>>1737714
>banned from pharaoh new era threads 2.5 years before its release

nigga you are problematic
>>
File: file.png (1.42 MB, 1803x954)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>1737775
yea, me
>>
File: file.png (117 KB, 1317x492)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>1737780
look at what the rest of the world thinks about neoliberals
>>
>>1737763
An ad hom is a fallacy in which the insult replaces the argument. Just calling you a retard does not make it an ad hom.
>>
>>1737714
I think you might have issues. I strongly recommend getting off the internet or at least stop engaging in arguments on the internet.
>>
>>1737714
>proudly posts years of bans for all to see
My man you're not right
If for years you've been getting kicked out of every forum you set foot in, are you really the good guy?
>>
>>1737797
He writes like a terminal /pol/ chud, I don't think it's about being the good guy or anything to do with ideals. People like that have fried their brains into making their main social interaction with other people entirely outrage and attention seeking.
>>
File: file.png (29 KB, 439x366)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>1737797
>kicked out of every forum
>10 bans out of 550 posts
>bans for "LMAO" or "WE"
im not the thin skinned janny commissar who searches the steam threads for wrong opinions, i have nothing to be ashamed of
>>
>jews kicked out of 109+ countries
>"HAHA SILLY JEWS"
>anon kicked out of 109+ forums
>"HELP HELP I AM BEING OPPRESSED!"
>>
/leftypol/ is a few boards down, retard
>>
>>1737813
you already sound like a massive retard and we're only getting your side of the story. i can only imagine how much worse you actually are.
>>
File: 1488973733068.png (315 KB, 600x814)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>1737813
>550 posts on steam forums
Do literally anything else with your time.
>>
>go to game forum
>act disruptively
>gets a slap on the wrist
>cries about it on a different website
Every single time
>>
>>1737821
he says on the videogame board
>>
>>1737823
The difference is that I'm not shitposting all day on here and on steam forums. Just one is enough.
>>
>>1737823
/vst/ is cool, steam forums are jewish.
>>
>>1737826
im on steam for 13 years, its 4745 days. 550 posts in 4745 days equals to one post every 8.6 days.
>>
>>1737829
That's still 550 posts too many. I bet you comment on youtube videos as well.
>>
>>1737827
its not as bad as some other places but its getting there increasingly fast
>>
>>1737829
and 13 years ago no one should've been posting on steam forums. the first 5 years or so I could give you a pass maybe.
>>
>>1737832
youtube auto censorship is an absolute cancer and also very inconsistent in what they allowing to say
>>
>retard comes to 4chins to be validated
>get shit shovelled down his mouth instead
sasuga hahahahahahahaa
>>
>>1737836
And you'd only know this by trying to comment. Of course. Just stop engaging with people online outside of 4chan. It's not worth it.
>>
>>1737841
no i think ill continue voicing my opinion wherever i can
>>
>>1737816
Trump lost
>>
someone's really fucking desperate for attention
>>
What annoys me about manor lords is all these faggot eceleb streamers getting their hands on it 2 weeks early to play the fuck out of it and comb through it before anyone has a chance to play it. Its not like some quick sitdown or something. Its also weird how this game is bein talked about when its COMING OUT IN EARLY ACCESS STILL and also is on gamepass. Any incentive to rush out and get it is basically gone at this point. I will begrudgingly play it when it finally releases and probably put it down within an hour.
>>
>>1737851
>Its also weird how this game is bein talked about when its COMING OUT IN EARLY ACCESS STILL
Have you been living under a rock for the past, I dunno, 6 or 8 years? This isn't out of the ordinary at all.
>>
>>1737856
It is when this game is being lauded as this one man passion project finally coming out after over half a decade... and its not actually coming out. Its not finished.
>>
>>1737714
you are mentally ill
>>
>>1737859
No, it isn't at all. Again, have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>1737733
its like the first kikestarter alpha of ostriv that'll be sold as a "feature complete" early access game for nearly full price.

It has half of what ostriv had but with a tacked on military system
>>
>>1737851
its all astroturfing for when the game completely bombs on release once the embargo is lifted and gamers can actually see what a shallow mess it is
>>
>>1737867
Have you? Do you not understand enlish?
>>1737871
"the embargo" has been up for 2 weeks and people have been playing the shit out of it. Just got to be a good goy.
>>
>>1737875
The embargo means they can't release reviews that might critique it, dumbass. If the dev was actually competent and made a good game they'd be confident enough to not have a review embargo
>>
>>1737880
That has been up for awhile, it was only a very brief period when the ecelebs first started coverage, "dumbass"
>>
>noooo I don't have a working pair of eyes to see exactly what the game has, I need a review to tell me if its good or not.
Fucking shazamtroon pajeet retards
>>
>>1737869
im not gonna buy your hohol shit stop shilling it, I've already given you enough of my taxes for absolutely nothing in return.
>>
>>1737714
kek
>>
>>1737689
>crying about a 1 day ban

maybe don't shitpost in normie space?
>>
>>1737915
anon he IS a normie, of course he's in normiespace(tm)
>>
>>1737851
>>1737856
>>1737859
>>1737867
Early Access these days is just another way to describe a game which will continue to be updated for the foreseeable future. It's given a lot of games a nice way to help the development, but for most of them it's just a paid public beta on shovelware that will never be finished.

we'll see how this one plays out.
>>
>>1737932
I get that I'm just saying everyone is acting like this is a finished product being launched. Its going on gamepass, gog, and steam in early access. It just puts a sour taste in my mouth because of the two weeks of ecelebs bullshit. If it was a finished product I wouldn't feel as bleh about it.
>>
>>1737933
For what it's worth, I think that the city building looks fairly good, if a bit barebones from what I've seen. But I anticipate that what's gone on is that a lot of people think this is a Total War game but the combat will be pretty rudimentary and practically irrelevant and a lot of people will feel they got sold a bag of goods.
>>
>>1737696
>Why bother making shit up?
He isn't making it up though
>>
>>1737935
I have been following it as a cool city builder with mostly needless combat for like half a decade kek
I think the people pushing this as some total war shit are retards deceiving people.
>>1737939
>a jewish eceleb is a retard
SHOCKING
The dev meanwhile never pitched it as that that I know of and if he did he's dumb.
>>
>>1737684
>Obsessed retard not content with spamming the other manor lord thread
>Continues his crusade in another
What the fuck is his motivation?
Is it the same retard who was saying the game was a scam for government incentives years ago? Now having a meltdown and casting around for any cope he can get hold of now that the game is releasing?
>>
>>1737939
>Resonant
Top kek this retard hypes everything up as part of his grift. He actually benefits more if a game never comes out so his clickbait can't be verified. Hardly a good example of whatever you're talking about.
>>
>>1737696
lol then why are the trailers and any vide involving manor lords 50% or more combat? Why did they not just tell the players combat will be added as a complete feature. Why hide the price of the game until the day its released?
Why ban people on the forums and in discussions for badthink?

Ill tell you why. Because manor lords doesnt have to be good, it already succeeded just by word of mouth alone. He knows he has a massive group of idiots that think the game is going to be incredible day 1 and to save his own ass and his reputation as a game dev he tempers everyone's expectations despite being the one responsible for said expectations.

Hes gonna take the money and run. They all do. Maybe a few updates here, and there, if your lucky you will get 1.0 5 years from now
>>
>>1737982
are you dumb? You think resonant makes those videos just for funnzees? hes being paid to shill Manor lords along with a host of other youtubers.

SO thanks for proving OP's point i guess
>>
>>1737940
>think the people pushing this as some total war shit are retards deceiving people.
you mean the game dev and the horde of youtubers shilling it?
>>
>>1738003
>You think resonant makes those videos just for funnzees?
>Third worlder reading comprehension
>hes being paid to shill Manor lords
Proof?
>>
>>1738024
you must be 12 and not understand how the real world works. People get paid to feature a game on their channel, its called "outsourced marketing"

Raptor, resonant, ect.. all get paid by game devs to hype their games, the fact you think this is some new concept tells me your 12 or just retarded
>>
>>1738026
So you have no proof. See you tomorrow, schizo.
>>
>>1737714
>gets kicked out of 101 different forums and communities
>no i'm not a parasite! stop being anti-semetic!
>>
>>1738024
>Brings up third worlders for no reason
yep I'm thinking this is iphone tranny
>>
>>1737846
Yeah, because of fraud
>>
File: 1b7.png (114 KB, 599x491)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
I love all these slavshit shills, they always act the same way.
>Unknown slavshit dev makes a generic game in unreal engine that somehow becomes the most wishlisted on Steam
Obviously it means the slavs botted the wishlist numbers with free accounts.
>Loads of YouTubers are paid to shill this game even though they say there's still a review embargo and can't speak about the combat
Obviously paid shilling. There are no organic videos of regular people playing the game. Only dev-approved shills got access to this game.

It's a scam and anyone asking for proofs is either retarded or a slavshit shill.
>>
damn this game is so politically charged for some reason
better avoid it
>>
>>1738052
based slavshit scammer devs preying on gullible westacucks
>>
>>1738028
>almost 10 years to make medieval city builder
>still doesn't have castles or walls

Slavicmagic...yeah magic of making money disappear in your wallet.
>>
>>1738052
I cant wait, the salt mines are gonna be flowing so good, and then the army of Slavicshills will flood in saying "IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE X,Y,Z"

>it was just meant to be an unreal 4 asset sandbox!!

Kill yourself unironically.
>>
>>1737999
cope
>>
>>1738061
Only people coping are gonna be the ones that wake up later and realize the game is shit after their hype induced stupor fades off.
>>
>>1738052
>>1738053
>>1738054
>>1738056
>>1738060
you are genuinely mentally ill
>>
>SLAVS SLAVS SLAVS SLAVS SLAVS
Who invited dollar store /uhg/?
>>
>>1738064
buy ostriv
>>
>/v/ tards are hoping a game fails again
You guys did this type of shit with BG3 and that got a goty.
>>
>>1738067
>tards
>plural
it's one guy
>>
>>1737797
>My man you're not right
Why the fuck do you think he came to post on this shitheap?
>>
>>1738068
Oh...oh course. Silly me for assuming normal people use this website.
>>
I saw the hype train crashing from ten miles away. It actually surprised me when I learned that the game managed to be a wishlisted #1. The dev just posted some snippets of animation work for combat and how you can tell your troops to back away while facing the enemy and people acted like that shit was the second coming of christ when it's just like such a minuscule thing in the grand scheme of what makes a good game. These x posts where then seemingly extrapolated to imply entirely different things. Instead of "look I made an effort and this cool detail is in the game", it became "hahaha fucking TOTAL WAR SUCKS COMPARED TO THIS THIS GAME WILL BTFO TOTAL WAR". Everything pointed to the detail that is put into mechanics by the dev and I don't doubt that, but why do people make so many logical leaps in terms of what the game will be? In my mind it was always going to be a Banished-like with some small skirmishes. I don't remember the dev ever claiming otherwise that shit was purely yt retards.
>>
>>1738064
you genuinely are retarded and need to unironically kill yourself
>>
I wish Hiroshimoot didn't get rid of the unique IP counter so we could guess just how much of this thread is a single guy on an autism crusade.
>>
>>1738071
try finding 1 negative thing about this game, its almost impossible. Like honestly its so obviously a scam and normally i wouldnt care but its just the fact so MANY people are falling for it head and heels despite nobody knowing who slavmagic is and any games he made in the past yet he has a literal ARMY of shills from all corners of the globe shilling his game, and add injury to insult he tells everyone to lower their expectations AND explains that its rather "complex issue" to reveal the price of the game before launch.

Either the internet is full of retards or its full of bots i really cant tell the difference anymore.
>>
>>1738074
Anon its you who has the autism. There are billions of people all over the world with internet asceses. I think its time to step outside dude...honestly.

The fact you think its inconcievable that multiple people can have a gripe with this dev and his "game" tells me you are either a bot or just a retard and i dont care at this point, How about you just do the world a solid a kys?
>>
>>1738077
You're the only retarded bot around here.
>>
>>1738079
you literally couldn't be more obvious
>>
>>1738079
I'm not denying that possibility, but I'm also not denying the possibility that we have another schizo on a crusade against something he's hyperfixated on, like that guy who's obsessed with Ace Combat on /v/ or that one guy here who shits on a singular obscure Civil War game relentlessly for no reason.
>>
>>1738083
typical response i expected from a subhuman 12 year old. Dw shill, soon it'll be obvious that ostriv is not only the superior game, but Scamor Lords doesn't exists. It's nearing release and there is still no access despite it being in early access. it has no price tag. Youtubers were paid to shill it and you are falling for it hook line and stinker
>>
>>1738085
>you're the shill
>proceeds to shill another game
>>
>>1738085
>Scamor Lords doesn't exists
It would be truly impressive if all the footage released all turned out fake, but that isn't going to happen, is it?
>>
>game has a demo during steam next fest 2023
>doesn't even have combat, only city building
>it's breddy good
>why are people hyped for early access release ?
>must be shills

basically a shazam thread but without the funny
>>
>>1737940
>dev meanwhile never pitched it
He let that hype train go on for years and years until a week before release, and benefited from that hype for years. Do you think he would've gotten #1 wishlist without fallacious hope? Its only right at the end he's thrown his hands up and gone "oy vey goy it was never me i'm innocent!"
>>
im trans btw if that matters
>>
>>1737684
Alot of people seem to not know what this game is. Some people think its an RTS, some people think its Grand strategy. This is not typical in the game industry, and especially considering the game being in development for almost 10 years, a week before launch the community shouldnt be still arguing what its meant to be along with the dev telling everyone what is despite all the trailers making it look like its way more than just a "city builder"
Typical slavs trying to scam rich western countries by using unreal engine 4 assets and paid shills.
>>
>>1738092
No i think your post-hype clarity is starting to kick in and now your sad because you realize this game will NEVER be what you wanted it to be. Sucks 2 suck.
>>
>>1738088
>Release perfectly functional demo
>Hire every youtube personality even remotely related to city building to play along and pretend to be playing a bunch of fake footage, all of it personalized
They'd literally be spending more money just to not make the game lmao.
>>
>>1738088
it's literally CGI footage and it's been reused by both youtubers and journalists, just use your eyes
>>
>>1738066
nuke jewkraine
>>
>>1738087
>claims is someone is shill for shilling for other game while shilling for a game.
Just because someone recommended a game that is actually a GAME and not a glorified unreal engine demo does not make him a shill tranny
>>
>>1738096
Dude you can't come in pretending to be a new person while using the exact same words.
The game is a city builder with total war style combat. That's how it's always been explained on here.
If some random normalfags thought different. Why the fuck would I care?
>>
>>1738102
see >>>1738077
>>
>>1738104
You're acting like a bot but you're doing it for free.
>>
>>1737932
Early Access more often than not means "a couple of updates then we are gonna run with the
money"
>>
>>1738003
>You think resonant makes those videos just for funnzees? hes being paid to shill Manor lords
Nta but you're retarded.
He makes those videos for his grift. Youtube money depends on views, the guy simply makes vids on anything that can be hyped and turned into clickbait.
Hooded Horse doesn't pay him shit, they get that publicity for free.
>>
>>1737684
Guy explicitly said it's not intended to be a total war competitor. It's legendoftotalgoy amd other drama whores built it up as one because they were mad at CA as if they were ever actually going to stop playing TW
>>
>No one is talking about the game
>it's just endless bitching about youtubers and Israel
>>
Nuke israel
>>
Damn this single pole sure has a lot of money to hire shills and start a huge marketing campaign lmao
>>1737684
>easier just to market as total war killer to big youtubers
This was never true. Youtubers alone and on their own made those clickbaits, just like they call any 4x civ killer. And they were always called retarded for doing so
>>1738026
>you must be 12 and not understand how the real world works. People get paid to feature a game on their channel, its called "outsourced marketing"
>
>Raptor, resonant, ect.. all get paid by game devs to hype their games, the fact you think this is some new concept tells me your 12 or just retarded
You are retarded. This was never true. Game reviewers are being "paid" by getting free and ahead of release access to games, info and dlcs. This always worked like this and never changed. If they will shit on games of said company, this company simply won't give them games anymore. See legendoftotalwar gaining and losing his shillfluencer status time and time again.
>>
>>1738132
>they do it for free
So your admitting he has ppl shill his game? got it.
>>
>>1738132
>>1738135
Are people not allowed to talk about new games anymore? Is that it?
>>
>>1738077
>hyping up your game and presenting it in the best possible light is scamming
85 iq take
>>
File: file.png (851 KB, 1752x461)
851 KB
851 KB PNG
>>1738136
nobody said that shill, it's just obvious that you're paid to promote Scamor Lords instead of talking about games with authentic followings
>>
OP is so unhinged it's making me tempted to buy the game
Whatever he says the opposite must be the correct path to take
>>
>>1738139
>N-N-N-N-NNOBODY SAID-
Nigger. You're bitching about people talking about a new game and clamming that they're all shills.
>>
>>1738135
Yes, they do it for free. That's how it works. Nobody will risk scandal by bribing reviewers and youtubers when they do it for free and out of their own will.
Manor Lords started to become popular so youtubers latched onto it. They reached out to developer and he sent them game codes. Or he sent them game codes first and they chose to not ignore them, like they do with billions of other trash indie game codes they are receiving, when they saw Manor Lords generating interest. They will continue hyping it up, unless they will notice that community turns against it. Then they will start making outrage bait videos instead.

Just like it was with tww3 actually. Legend shilled it too until he noticed that community is disappointed with game. Then he started to hating on it, which resulted in him getting blacklisted (again)

Pole in charge of Manor Lords doesn't have to do shit in terms of marketing. He sent game codes and that's it, youtubers are shilling it on their own. There is no conspiracy here.
>>
>>1738139
hey thats my screenshot, i did not consent to this, stop slandering
>>
>>1738139
although i agree that all these are more real than the yet another banished clone 2000 that everybody will forget of in a month
>>
>>1737684
I'm just gonna wait for it to come out, pirate it and then forget about it till it comes out of early access. Or even better it will be on some humble choice in a year.
>>
>>1738003
>anon calls resonant a grifter (someone who does something solely for moeny)
>you say that hes being paid to shill manor lords (definition of a grifter)
>somehow anon is dumb
are you actually retarded
>>
>>1738224
>are you actually retarded
pure-blooded ukrainians have an average iq in the low 80s or high 70s, which puts them on par with africans, so yes
>>
>>1738224
are you autistic? the point is hes using shills to market the game and thats why nobody fucking knows what the game i meant to actually days before launch despite being in "development" for almost 10 years. Plebbit is down the hall and to the left.
>>
>>1738009
please showcase an example of the dev doing that, thanks.
>>
File: 747.jpg (26 KB, 400x300)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>1738243
>>
>>1738249
Yeah its clear you made it up no worries.
>>
File: c35.png (9 KB, 512x307)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>1738253
>>
>noooo you just gotta let me make up random shit ok?
kek these discord jews really are shot out
>>
>>1738249
>>1738255
>knowyourmeme filenames
jesus christ that's just embarassing
you couldn't even use b4k.co to search for examples of the proofster on this site so you could use a 4chan filename instead
>>
i hate that all villages end up looking like suburbs.

also if i cant built a modular castle on a hill ---> shit

not gonna read the thread
>>
>>1737972
He prob thinks the earth is flat too.
>>
>>1738239
I know exactly what the game is.
>>
>>1738260
Proofs?
>>
>>1737939
>>1737999
Dev never market the game as total war killer. He multiply times said that its first and mostly city builder. On other hand you have historical total war youtubers that are so desperate and salty for not having any historical TW for almost a decade that they project any kind of small combat in a game to a total war level of battles.
>>
>>1738132
>Youtubers alone and on their own made those clickbaits, just like they call any 4x civ killer
Half the games promotional material in the past half year+ has been about the combat
>>
>>1738275
TW:R was released 20 years ago. And during those 20 years TW titles was enough niche product. No fucking one retard don't sream that Anno will kill TW. Or even pretend that those 2 titles will compete. No1 retard was raped by TW titles or TW titles gamers and run around screaming "titlename will kill your TW" or "hurr durr TW players just bad believe me".

Why this happens in this day?
>>
>>1737684
the dude set out to make a banished clone.
sprinkle a few systems from other games thats kinda fun
>youtubers lie to clickbait their heanlines
OMG TOTAL WAR KILLER
>its the devs fault
>>
>>1738280
Why are you trying to have arguments when you can barely speak english?
>>
>>1737714
Kek take your meds my man
>>
>>1737714
i got banned from warno for asking if they would add some ukraine centric maps.
its quite clear entire steam shitfest is filled with trannies
>>
I've made literally every post in this thread
>>
>>1738280
As i said. Youtubers shill this game as TW killer not dev himself. Also many others games were titled as TW killer by this retards like Knights of Honor 2 or even same paradox mods, its fucking clickbait meme by this point. But OP is a faggot who tries to frame developers for false marketing.
And Anno1800 doesnt have land battles at all so i dont know what you talking about.
>>
>>1737714
> Be me
> Go to a sleepy steam forum and write I WANT TO MURDER ALL GAME DEVELOPERS ALSO I HATE NIGERS ALSO I DISLIKE APPLE CRUMBLE
> Get banned
> Complain about leftoid hugboxes on /vst/
>>
>>1738304
>And Anno1800 doesnt have land battles at all so i dont know what you talking about.
Anno 1404 have.
>>
>>1738132
hello im a paid shill. interested how much this dude pays me?
>>
it's always amazing to watch grow up man acting like a kid. Jezas... Jew that, nigga this, get a real job bro.
>>
>>1737797
>banned from 103 forums
>but it's the neoliberal groomers who are to blame
>>
All slavs ITT repeat after me:
Konigsberg is Prussian
East Prussia is part of Germany
>>
>>1737797
>are you really the good guy?
NTA but yes.
>>
>>1738552
>wanting kaliningrad after
79 years of slav occupation
>>
>>1738560
>79 years
Didn't know that's a long time. The jews got judea back after like 2000 years
>>
>>1738552
>Konigsberg
What a funny way to mispronounce Královec
>>
>>1738282
yeah its this but these retards have to find a way to be angry at a single slav trying to make something he finds fun.
>>
>>1737689
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>HOHOL HOHOL HOHOL HOHOL
>they are banning me because the game is shit!
>>
>>1738625
Kino and based if you think about it
>>
>>1738688
They really are the main protagonists.
>>
>>1738560
>79 years of slav occupation
Why must you hurt me this way?
>>
>>1738771
don't lose wars, simple as
>>
>>1738773
>don't lose wars against slavs
ftfy
>>
File: gdanks rebuilt.jpg (115 KB, 880x630)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>1738776
against russians*
Gdansk looks great. Plus it's no longer full of violent autistic krauts, a total improvement.
>>
>>1737684
How is this a scam? Game was set up to be a city builder with a combat element from the start. Seems like that's exactly what its going to be.
>>
>>1737939
This guy is literally a faggot. At least people are catching on, based off the top comment of his latest Manor Lords video.
>>
>>1738814
because jew ecelebs lied on youtube the dev is bad, duh
>>
>>1738816
Dev never claimed this to be a TW killer. It is being literally marketed as a city builder. If someone else outside of the dev's control says its basically TW mixed with KCD or some shit, its still not a scam if the dev didnt market it as such.
>>
>>1738819
>Dev never claimed this to be a TW killer.
...no way you don't say?
>>
>>1738820
I do say, actually.
>>
>>1738822
I dunno I'm not sure now...
>>
>>1738779
No; instead it's full ov HIV-positive central asian spastics.
>>
>>1738275
ESL discord polack running his shill campaign
>>
File: hiv-prevalence.png (68 KB, 469x371)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>1738837
neighbouring doucheland has more HIV-infected people living in it thoughever
https://epthinktank.eu/2020/12/01/the-global-hiv-aids-epidemic/hiv-prevalence/
>>
>>1738848
>turkey and north africa
These figures are likely due to underreporting rather than actually having minimal infections.
>>
File: 1535263957824.webm (2.84 MB, 1248x718)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB WEBM
>>1738853
>the data must be fake because it made me look like a retard
>>
>>1737939
cant stand this retard popping up in my feed. every single take of his is absolute shit.
>>
>>1738858
>I trust all data is 100% correct at all times
Kek npc
>>
so
its 26th april already
where is your shit game?
>>
>>1738945
kek I think it comes out like 8 am est
>>
>>1738945
>>1738948
>Planned Release Date: Apr 26, 2024
>This game plans to unlock in approximately 11 hours
>>
>>1738949
it's not coming out. He's going to take your money and run
>>
>>1738991
based polish jew
glory to israel
>>
I wonder if it will launch on goypass at the same time as steam.
>>
>>1738814
Retards like Volound somehow concoted this to get at CA.
ML devs have always been clear on what the game is
>>
>no walls
>no diplomacy
>no cavalry
>no late game
fuck this shit, at this point it's just yet another banished reskin
>>
>>1739188
theres already some diplo and you build walls around your manor
>more banished
sounds awesome.
>>
>>1739188
You forgot
>only 1 resource
>peasants dont age, marry or breed
>livestock don't breed
>no bodies of water, creeks are purely cosmetic
>no building bridges
>no building walls
>weather and seasons have no affect beyond not being able to grow in winter
>hard pop cap
>ai lords dont and will never have towns on the map
>battles are exclusively won by archers
>peasants phase through the environment, buildings, land formations, trees are purely cosmetic
>>
>>1738949
Dev just posted in the discord that there's been an "unexpected delay" due to "last minute pre-launch QA testing" and now the game will be postponed till Q4
>>
>>1739205
There're also no pigs in the game because the dev wouldve been denied EU bux for including the haram in the game.

Your super hyper realistic medieval city builder with total war killer battles everyone!!!
>>
>>1739207
>>1739211
lol you jews are really mad about this game for some reason.
>>
>>1739188
How were you expecting anything else? From the first footage it was clear that the game will be just another production focused "city" builder.
>>
>>1739223
>Production focus
>with no resources
>>
>>1739211
>claim to be historically accurate medieval city builder
>no pig pens
>no walls
>no castles
>no siege equipment
>no calvary
>no religion
>no ports or sea aspect
>No nobility system
>population just mindless souless bots performing task
But hey atleast you get to walk around and view assets in the unreal engine!
>>
>>1739184
>ML devs
but i thought it was by 1 guy?
>Always been clear on what the game is
So your calling ML fans stupid? or are you just hiding the fact its the devs responability for making it known what the game is but then again who is honestly suprised, the game is released in a few hours and the price is still hidden lmao
>>
>>1739199
>and you build walls around your manor
jfc the absolute state. they dont even know what they are talking about they are just full on dreaming at this point, watching them all crash back down to reality.
>>
>>1739199
>build walls around your manor
it's a fucking wooden fence
>>
>>1739258
that sounds like a few people i watch would do
>>
>>1739258
>TH-TH-THAT FEATURE IS COMING!!! I SHOULD HAVE JUST FURTHER RESTRICTED YOUR ABILITY TO PLAY THE GAME THAT YOU WILL PAY FOR
>>
>>1739246
You get to walk around and experience the Unreal Engine in 3rd person!

No object collision though, thats too ambitious for this based indie dev!!!
>>
>>1739246
>calvary
Is not set in the fucking holy land, is it?
>>
>>1739199
>le banished worshiper
that game has content for about 5 hours
>>
>>1737714
Kek. Unbelievably based. I wish I didn’t have normie friends added on steam so I could do the same thing
>>
>>1737797
>If for years you've been getting kicked out of every forum you set foot in, are you really the good guy?
Cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks
>>
>>1739205
>only 1 resource
Demonstrably not true
>peasants dont age, marry or breed
>livestock don't breed
Why are you wanting to watch animal sex on your computer, anon?
>no bodies of water, creeks are purely cosmetic
>no building bridges
Why build bridges if there are no bodies of water?
>no building walls
Yes there is
>weather and seasons have no affect beyond not being able to grow in winter
So they have the same effects as IRL then?
>hard pop cap
No there isn’t
>ai lords dont and will never have towns on the map
Yes they do
>battles are exclusively won by archers
Realistic
>peasants phase through the environment, buildings, land formations, trees are purely cosmetic
So what?
>>
>>1737689
>>1737684
they never advertised it as total war and if you're sperging out about it on the forums then you're fucking retarded and deserve your ban.
>>
>>1737689
kek
>>
>>1739445
>>>peasants dont age, marry or breed
>ignores the most important critique
Facetious and pedantic indeed. Game is gonna crash hard once the honeymoon period is over
>>
>>1739342
>>1739258
if this is $40 I'm going to pirate the hell out of this and every update until it's done then say "already played it" when it releases in 2 years.
>>
>40 EURO
holy fucking kek
>>
File: Price.jpg (171 KB, 1080x521)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>1739456
Well you're in luck, you can sail the seas.
>>
>>1739465
damn it - i was actually going to buy this. but it's not actually $40. And worth a buy, one of the last reviewers I trust, says it's good.
>>
>>1739445
Holy copesicles batman
>>
>>1739470
I know what you mean. 30 bucks base price with a reduction would have felt more appropriate.
>>
>>1737684
40 FUCKING EUROS, also /vst/ was right again, it really is just a half-finished banished clone with a combat system that was put in place just for the marketing
>>
>>1738677
>letting Russia invade your brain this hard
lol
>>
File: vat.png (236 KB, 456x382)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>1737797
>If for years you've been getting kicked out of every forum you set foot in, are you really the good guy?
Moshe this goy is saying suspicious things
>>
>>1737797
oy gevalt
>>
>>1739456
>>1739465
its on gaymepass and gog
if you want to sail, drm free exe, if you are lazy, goypass.
>>
>>1739258
crazy retarded tweet to make
i'm actually in awe
>>
>>1739258
OH NOOO THE EARLY ACCESS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS!? IT FOCUSES ON CITY BUILDING INSTEAD OF AWFUL COMBAT!? THE HORROR!
jfc he absolue state of jews. they don't even know what they are talking about they are just full of retardation at this point, watching them flail wildly at anyone having any fun.
>>
Reviews are very positive so far. I think this will be good.
>>
Old ass r9 290x seems to handle this game fine with some minor settings drops (game defaulted to ultra kek) I'm happy enough with what it is.
>>
>>1739544
>>1739470
Worthabuy let us all down, he is confirmed shill. I unsubscribed when he was just choking on ML dick in his "review"
>>
>>1739445
screenshotted. This will be a fine addition to my ML copium compilation.
>>
>>1739644
>ESL syntax
It's funny how all these Ukrainians are coming out of the woodwork.
Thank god Highfleet released before the slav slap fight started.
>>
>>1737684
hohol lords
>>
>>1739651
or i just got dubs because my comment is accurate. cope.seethe.dilate.
>>
>>1739205
>creeks are purely cosmetic
theyre modifying your stats tho
>>
>>1739433
robbie...
>>
File: file.png (136 KB, 1717x927)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
yo ho ho and a bottle of RHUM
>>
>>1738311
Yes.
>>1737684
Was interested in this, but the obvious shilling from the usual suspects makes me nervous to pull the trigger.
>>1739565
>gamepass
Yep, pirating. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>1739667
>gets banned from 109 steam forums
>it's always the fault of the devs
Sure thing buddy
>>
>>1739696
I'm not that other guy, faggot. Devs exist to be bullied, fuck them and fuck you.
>>
>>1737684
Manorbros...not like this..
>>
>>1737684
This is the most boring shit I've ever played. Might give it another go later today but it just made me want to play SimCity 4. Even playing on x12 speed shit takes forever to build like 5 houses.
>>
>publisher boasts about regional pricing
>still get fucked over because my eastern european shithole uses euros instead of regional currency and pay the same amount as US/western europeans
Yeah, fuck you. I'm not buying this solely because you fucked up.
>>
schizo thread
>>
>>1739714
>t. nigger/american (same thing)
>>
>>1739754
It's only 30 jewro how fucking poor are you? That being said it's not worth 30 euros, just pirate the gog release.
>>
File: manor lords.png (1.12 MB, 1028x792)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
shazamsisters... we lost again!
>>
>>1737684
Hey guys just a reminder that these youtubers are doing it for fre-....oh no....
>>
>>1739772
>um chud it's not a total war killer just a city builder :^)
>half the promotional material is combat
>>
>>1739754
>he lives in a PU country
sad!
>>
>crypto miner bundled with the install
>multiple game mechanics unfinished or just left out entirely
>good portion of the promotional content turned out to be ai generated
it's over....
>>
>>1739777
>half the promotional material is combat
Sounds like Stronghold which is not a Total War competition either
>>
>>1739773
Fuck you Resonent you fucking shill cunt.
>>
>>1739767
>t. slav/shit
>>
>>1739772
When was the last time Shazamtrannies got an actual win on something? Even Dragon's Dogma ended up doing really well despite them being right about at least half of the shit that was wrong with it. That Suicide Squad game, I guess? Though you didn't need to be a Shazamtranny to see that flop coming.
>>
>>1739787
It feels like a 3D port of Stronghold 1 so far. Which I guess is kinda nice, but the small map sizes are very concerning and overall it feels like a game I've played for thousands of hours already. It's streamer bait. There's no depth to it and the lack of multiplayer is a death sentence. There's no other reason to play this besides multiplayer shenanigans at present, which doesn't exist so there's no reason to fuck with it.
>>
Welp, time to fire up going medieval again, what a nothingburger
>>
File: chinks.jpg (118 KB, 1077x973)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Almost every negative review shows up in chink runes heh. I wonder what triggers them so much.
>>
ITS
KINO
>>
>>1737714
unfathomably based
>>
>>1739777
It's not just a city builder
>>
>>1739862
IP ban all taiwanese proxies.
>>
>>1739667
>huh huh I'll shoot you
nigger are you actually 12?
>>
>>1739896
Its bullshit, I just checked all the negative reviews.
He just uploaded a picture of a chinese game that came out on steam the same day. Thats the level of desperation ML shills are at right now.
>>
>no roadmap
>maybe I'll update it... dunno
>just pay 40 euros, slave

fuck off with this, if you are charging for a future product at least tell people what to expect. I get plans can change and some things droppes, but being silent is worse..
>>
>>1737797
This but jews
>>
>>1737714
Well done lad. There are nooticers and then there are schizos (nooticers who will not shut up). Schizos like you are the highest evolution.
>>
>>1739900
Only 12 year olds or jews thinks that post is actually threatening. Paradox deserves far worse either way.
>>
>>1739954
I don't disagree that you jews deserve worse but its childlike behavior. You don't conduct yourself in that manner and you know that.`
>>
>>1739667
lol
>>
>>1739772
damn Robbie sisters, what now??
>>
>>1737684
>50 jesters for a very rational take
So this is the kind of people that play ML, actually makes sense now that i think about it
>>
>>1739667
Kek
>>
>>1739667
at least you're not the school shooter phenotype
>>
>>1737684
>engine: unreal 4
could it be that the dev (being an amateur) originally envisioned a TW competitor, but couldn't get combat to work at larger scales without performance dying?

i find it odd how detailed some of the combat/unit mechanics are, but unit sizes are a couple dozen soldiers and the largest battle you could ever have wouldn't have more than a few hundred men
almost a waste
>>
>>1739989
kek I'm sorry you got jesters anon but you crying about being banned from steam and getting laughed at on your review is kinda sad.
>>
>>1740004
>dev pushes game as a citybuilder for over half a decade
>jew ecelebs and predditors: "IS THIS TOTAL WAR!?"
Look I know CA has made trash forever now but give it a break guys.
>>
Why is this lackluster of a game so popular? What've happened to the gaming industry if THIS indie bullshit of a game gets sales? I would rather buy Assassin's Creed than this "product of passion".
>>
>>1740021
Almost 250k Playing day 1 EA launch.
Day 2 I predict that number will be reduced by upwards of 60-80%
>>
>>1740021
I'm sorry I only play AA-AAA indie games not AAAA games like you sir
>>1740023
thats without gog and goympass
>>
>>1740011
Im sorry you fell for the scamor lords meme
Its okay nordland is by same publisher and will be an actual game
>>
>>1740015
dev went out of his way to contact these ecelebs, give them early copies and even gift them shit like medieval helmets, what the fuck are you talking about

he obviously invited and welcomed this
>>
>>1740026
>fell for
that implies I bought it. Which is funny because you made a review and are crying about it, meaning... you fell for it. Hmm.
>>
>>1740021
>This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!
>>
Why is this niche game where devs blew all the money on graphics get sales? The industry is broken.
>>
>>1740034
Why does a game made by 1 guy over 7 years make you jews seethe so fucking hard? Its a weird slavjank citybuilder for people like me that play games like kenshi and shit. Its not for you.
>>
>>1740036
>jews
go back to /pol tard
>kenshi
This lackluster nowhere near Kenshi, bitch.
>>
>>1740036
How dare you compare kenshi to Manorfags.
One is an actual game, the other is a animated wallpaper. Kys
>>
>>1740036
Now you kicked the schizo hive lmao
>>
I NEED THIS GAME TO FAIL
Is this too much to ask?!
>>
>>1740034
Bro its worse than that, All those models and textures are all pre made assets with the unreal engine. He litearlly just ducktaped some assets and slapped a ui on it and called it a day, and spent the next 6 years marketing and shilling because he learned a game doesnt have to be good in order to be "successful" hence the whole "ohh its just 1 guy passion project" rhetoric. People actually fell for the meme it was all made by some pollack in a cellar with nothing but sticks and stones.
>>
>>1740040
I wasn't saying it was as good, nothing is even as fucked as kenshi is permanently. Just saying its a weirdo game for weirdos. And yes, its very semitic behavior on display in this thread. /pol/ has nothing to do with it.
>>1740045
kek
>>
>>1740028
>you made a review
I made a comment lmao you cant get banned for a review you fucking retard are you 12 or 80? either way kys
>>
>>1740048
>people are retarded
STOP THE PRESS WE HAVE BREAKING NEWS
>>
>>1739772
>>1739807
>Cyberpunk broke sales records
>Elden Ring broke sales records
>Dogma 2 despite being a side grade with awful marketing still didn't flop
>Manor Lords already selling well and getting positive reception
Shazam bros... I'm feeling tired...
>>
>>1740048
What assets are prebuilts and where did he buy them? Got a link?
>>
>>1740027
Yeah well....uh...hes...erm..just ONE MAN DEV
HE KNOWS ALL THE SUPPORT HE CAN GET
>>
>>1740052
>posts his ban history from forums and his review
>cries about it
>n-no I didn't make those!
kek c'mon anon. I know you thought you were going to get a bunch of attaboys and are bootyblasted but it is way too late at this point.
>>
>>1740055
He doesn't because he made it up.
>>
STOP THE SALES!
>>
>>1740027
What does that have to do with people forcing total war shit on a game that barely has combat? His publisher is clearly trying to promote the game. You know, their job.
>>1740059
Well yeah but most of this thread is schizo headcanon so you gotta give them half a chance to pull something out of the ether.
>>
File: e8a.gif (2.41 MB, 390x277)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB GIF
>>1740055
>got a link?
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/store

>He actually thought 1 man made it all
>>
>>1740062
Oh so you don't have a link to the stolen or purchased assets, got it.
>>
>>1740062
which assets, specifically.
>anon just learned how people make video games
>>
>>1740066
No one tell him about speedtree.
>>
>>1740048
Ah, so this seems to be the source of your frustrations. While you're seething around the clock, one dedicated, passionately driven dude manages to accomplish something tangible. I'm sorry dude, life is not fair
>>
>>1740067
Any game that uses speedtree is a scam too.
>>
>>1740072
KEK good post
>>
me and the mates are soddin kekking
>>
>>1739974
There is no place for "civilized" discussion when dealing with malicious developers/publishers. They are scum and do not deserve courtesy. Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>1740076
>reeeee I'll kill you!
you sure showed them.
>>
>>1740078
Sure did. They removed the ads. My big dick energy caused it. I got what I wanted, maybe someday you'll get something you want. I doubt it, since eastern europeans are subhuman animals, but maybe.
>>
>>1740080
I'm sorry you live in eastern europe, anon. It must be hard for you.
>>
File: the trees of speed.png (58 KB, 685x871)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>1740072
I'm here to agree with this anon
>>
>>1740082
>slavic shill can't read
Reread the sentence or run it through google translator again, fuckface.
>>
>>1740086
Oh I'm reading your projection very clearly. You're an angry little manlet lashing out because you hate kino citybuilders.
>>
praise kek
>>
>>1740076
>be kind to me while i rob you of your money and lie to your face
>>
>>1740105
That's pretty much what they want, yeah.
>>
>>1740069
>one dedicated, passionately driven dude manages to accomplish something tangible
What exactly did he accomplish?
>>
>>1740064
>>1740066
>>1740067
>unless you give me exact assets that were used, and who made them and where i dont believe you!!1111
Lmao moving the goal post infnitely are we? You asked for the link and provided now you want me to search through all the assets to find the ones he used?

I would tell you to kill yourself but that would require you to have a life in the first place. I pray for nothing but the entire destruction of your whole lineage. Die slowly nigger. Die. slowly.
>>
REEEE the one man dev should’ve spent a year designing and making his own tree and foliage assets instead of just buying ones that look great for peanuts otherwise it’s a scam game
>>
>>1740093
Yet unironically im probably the tallest person in this thread, what does that have to do with anything? Who is paying you? Im motivated by helping people see through a blatant scam, and not be let down or disappointed and abandon the strategy/sim genre.

What is motivated you to defend the game so vehemently ?
>>
>>1740113
Struck a nerve on that one, did I?
Lmao This is just one shit flinging contest, everyone with half a brain saw this scam from a mile away.
>>
>>1740114
>>1740118
Dev released his lifelong project. Got great reviews and earned millions
Players finally got the game they’d been waiting for and 90% were happy with the price they paid
Yet you sit here seething about all of it. You’re the only one who lost from this and probably seething because you can’t afford 30 bucks
>>
>>1740114
>shill doesn’t get a response so pretends to be me
Figures.
>>
>>1740109
i'm only one of three of those posts and just was curious if you had any info about anything purchased or stolen. Its not moving goalposts to ask a question but your angry reaction tells all. You guys can't help yourselves.
>>1740114
Seriously its just sad.
>>
>>1740136
ITs a gog and goypass release as well so you don't even need to pay to try it easily. Which makes the lying and crying in this thread so much funnier. Game dev annoyed me with the 2 week preview shit for ecelebs on an early access game but its an alright citybuilder that runs surprisingly well on older hardware.
>>
So is this game good or shit? From the battles I've seen, it looks really bad and unfinished. Two armies will sit there hacking at each other, no one dies, then the other army suddenly breaks.

The city building looks pretty good but there are a million of those out there.
>>
Game got released and clearly exists, only honorable way for OP to continue is to neck himself now.
>>
>>1740109
People actually did find all the assets when the day before or whatever it was launched. The found it quick too. Halfassers like you make everyone look retarded.
>>
How about some actual, non-schizo criticism?

>the AI gets way too much free shit. Most notably, it gets a significantly powerful free army and enough influence to rapidly claim new provinces, giving you no possible way to oppose them in the early game. Depending on your luck, by the time you're ready to start expanding into new provinces it's entirely possible that you're already cut off by the AI and since you most won't be able to conquer any provinces from them at that point, it's basically a game over.
>Farms are either bugged or way underpowered. They produce way too little produce for how much work they require, but you kinda have to rely on them anyway because hunting and gathering doesn't get you far in the long run. For this reason, starting in a region with low fertility is a massive pain in the ass.
>If a family loses their home (for example, because of a fire) they seem to become bugged and will stay permanently homeless even if you have empty houses available.
>As long as there are bandits ANYWHERE on the map, even if they're nowhere near you, they can magically teleport resources out of your storage with no way to stop them.

The game is fun but it obviously needs a lot of work.
>>
File: thumbnail.png (16 KB, 240x240)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>1737714
stay based king
>>
>>1740156
>Two armies will sit there hacking at each other, no one dies, then the other army suddenly breaks.
You do get casualties, but yeah you won't likely see armies completely annihiliating eachother Total War style. Which makes a lot of sense in the setting. Most of your troops are going to be barely trained militia, not hardened soldiers. Most battles in the medieval period had relatively low mortality rates, and most of the actual killing didn't even happen during battle but came from chasing down routing enemies.
>>
10 years in dev is a major red flag for me, give me Bannerlord flashbacks, actually the name does as well.
Seeing how those devs totally abandoned that game and its still dead to this day, I don't think I'll be buying this.
If his product cycle is already that long anyway, I don't see any reason why he won't draw it out for another 4-6 years hoping for sales bumps at each major update. That's how the incentives are set up, especially if he just made a bunch of money solo. No real reason to risk dump into starting a studio when the hype and sales were so high at the outset.
>>
>>1740186
He got published by hooded horse otherwise I doubt he would have finished it at all.
>>
Who deleted my post?
>>
>>1740202
It was me, it was all me. I did it
>>
>archers are the only troop type that's easy to train without having a rich iron mine and a production chain wor weapons and armor
>decide to focus on making archers in the early game for this reason
>go into battle
>40 archers vs 18 bandits
>they can't even kill a single one before they close the distance
>they don't have a backup weapon so they can't kill anything in melee either
What fun!
>>
File: capsule_616x353.jpg (121 KB, 616x353)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
We got an unfinished medieval sim at home
>>
>>1737684
tried this shit with gamepass, it feels completely barebones for a game that was in development for SEVEN YEARS, also it's boring
>>
>>1740228
this one actually has content
>>
>>1740108
He who? The person who made the video game we're all talking about?
If it's so easy to be this successful I'm surprised you haven't done it yet
>>
>>1740274
Its almost like the first screen of the game that you have to hit ok on tells you exactly this or something. Its *ALMOST* like the dev stated outright that he's finishing the core game itself before adding shit. Strange.
>>
Oh so the game is shit? Back to Song of Sex then.
>>
It's always entertaining to see the shazamtroon schizobrigade crumble in real time and make excuses to slink back to their discuck to get marching orders on the next game to shitpost.
>>
>>1740294
avoiding the question would have looked alot better for your cause
>>
>>1740296
If what he's done so far are the results of almost a decade I am not hopeful it will ever be finished, the high price on steam also leads me to suspect this is a cashgrab with what little work is done
>>
>>1740302
Just like you did now? Nah
>>
>>1740303
>high price on steam
Its 30 dollars cheaper than absolute trash that passes for "finished" these days but why the fuck would you care what it costs on steam when its on GOG and gaympass?
>>
>>1740308
Because it's a boring banished clone and I am not going to pretend otherwise, fuck you, and also fuck those Millennia shills that keep saying it just needs a few updates to be good
>>
>>1740310
kek you're so angry and it is so amusing.
>I DONT LIKE THIS STOP LIKING IT REEEEE
>>
File: 20240426184910_1.jpg (428 KB, 1920x1080)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
Every junction will have the cross in my territory
>>
>>1740314
I don't know anon it looks like you're having fun you gotta stop that it isn't allowed here.
>>
good morning saaaaaaaaaaaars please do not buy this blastard bitch banchood game saaaaaars my boss from Paradox Commons said I am laid off if this game is success saaaaaaaars. Please sars, I need the money for dowry. Thank you sars
>>
>>1740317
this game feels like a paradox release desu
>>
>>1740317
I'd laugh if this wasn't deadly accurate to the seething shown in this thread.
>>
>>1740318
Nah this is a paradox release with 2 years of DLC you mean*
This is after the Militia DLC, the Shrine DLC (free if you sign up for the launcher), the Path DLC, and finally and most important, the Tree DLC.
>>
>>1737700
Yes they can lol. Quasimorph is Russian, and EFT will be on steam upon full release (2035)
>>
>>1737846
Good, he’s controlled by the Jews.
>>
>Go to make new game
>Name defaults to Cuntz
wtf uninstalled
>>
So the game isn't a fake CGI asset showcase? Is it worth a buy l?
>>
>>1740346
Its worth a download of the drm free gog exe if you like citybuilders. Its not bad. Runs pretty well on older hardware. I'm curious to see the dev flesh it out down the road.
>>
>>1740346
>So the game isn't a fake CGI asset showcase?
No
>Is it worth a buy?
No, okay it on gamepass or just pirate it
>>
>>1740274
He spent 7 years making cool screenshots and hyping up a shallow war system only to backtrack everything in the last week before release because he forgot to programme any mechanics into the game
>>
>>1740310
Millennia was also published by Hoax Horse, as was Terra Invicta. The only Hooded Hoax game that isnt an unfinished empty scam is W&R because it was already a largely finished game before they invested.
>>
>>1740156
The battles look and feel way better than total war.
>>
>>1740347
He absolutely will not. Its already 60 bucks now and he has refused to publish his road map or give any timelines whatsoever. Its a shameless tech demo with stock assets that he'd never done anything on until he got publisher bux then just shat the game out. Laughing all the way to the bank.

Even in the development process there were 0 dev diaries or anything of any substance showing development, mechanics, or explaining his vision beyond letting everyone say its gonna be a TW killer for 7 years.

At least its more of a game than espiocracy (brought to you by hoax horse) ever was nor will be
>>
>>1740375
Millenia is Paradox's flop.
>>
>>1740413
Its 40, and its on gog and goypass. Your headcanon is pathetic and filled with outright made up nonsense.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxCq4BRzpGm6MB6QZBa_56bVFk9-nSH5h5
scammorlords sisters... it's over... volound exposed xus
>>
What kind of weird discord tranny jew do you have to be to reeee at this game of all things?
>>
>>1740421
Oh no! The negative nancy didn't get a review copy because his entire channel is about his grudges with a game company? What a surprise!
>>
>>1740413
Being inside your head must be pure hell.
>>
>>1739349
no, its in england like OG Lords of the Realm
knights in england often fought on foot
>>
>>1740457
Arguably the game is basically set in the HRE.
Although that is a moot point because that anon was making fun of the fact that cavalry was misspelled as Calvary, another name for Golgotha in Jerusalem.
>>
>>1737684
I did quite like the fighting aspects of Caesar IV. They were a touch janky but I thought following that formula isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>1740424
paradrones
>>
>>1739781
>crypto miner bundled with the install
...what?
>>
it's appears the game's popularity has generated some controversy
>>
>>1740470
yeah it also turns you into a zionist its crazy.
>>
>>1740470
it's a weird schizopost
if you think this guy is bad, wait for another 2 years of early access
>>
>>1739223
it's not that in its current state either lmao
>>
>>1739445
Embarassing read
>>
>>1740413
Maniacal fixation, just let it go
>>
>>1740296
Yeah? the games unfished trash, that's what he just said. Putting a surprise disclaimer right after you buy it changes nothing
>>
>>1740499
Yet here you are crying about it still, curious.
>>
>>1740485
It is
>>
Sisters... it's a real game... it's not CGI... and people are actually liking it. I don't know if I can take this. Where do we go from here?
>>
>>1740499
Dubs of truth
>pay 100 eurogeldens expecting something vaguely susbtantive despkte being EA
>open the game
>"teehee only has about 20 mins of content dont know when ill finish it teehee"
>>
>>1740532
>only 20 mins of content
So you haven’t expanded your territory yet, you haven’t even raised an army, you haven’t even unlocked artisan workshops and higher level housing, you haven’t started trading…. But you think you’ve completed the game? Lmao retard
>>
>>1740524
Postpone your gooning sesh! Emergency meeting at discord ASAP!!
>>
>>1737684
you sound upset cuz you got banned by a steam mod, not even a manor lords mod
i got the game cuz it's on a discount, will play it when i have time and it seems to have positive reviews
>>
>>1737939
youtube "content creators" like this guy are such fucking disgusting slimy parasites, and there are so many of them
>>
>>1740522
nah
>>
>>1740554
>it took him longer than 20 mins to complete this shit
Sorry youre retarded
>>
Why are people here saying that this game was made by Russians when the developed is Polish?
Get a grip, it takes 10 seconds at most to google this shit
>>
Ignore the schizos this game, oh my science, is the BEST GAME EVER!!! My life partner is on a holiday with her boyfriend this weekend so I'm going to build so many COOL AND REALISTIC medieval cities and post the cool screenshots on reddit and discord!!!!!
>>
>>1740584
same race
>>
imagine being this mentally ill you sit here basically 24/7 shit up entire board and make stuff up for 2 fucking weeks, how pathetic is your life you surely are some deranged faggot who is on verge of roping yourself.
>>
120 pop and already unplayable because of the shitty pathfinding.
>>
>>1740621
>POV: pre-Augustan Rome
>>
>>1740621
anon did you try to build a small clumped urban center
>>
>>1740602
they're raiders from /gsg/
the jig was up when they mentioned the /gsg/ ingroup meme 'robbie' >>1739665
the mouth breathers from that general have been shitting this board up from its inception
see also the project caesar thread shitshow
>>
>>1740626
Not really, I trade all goods the market has to offer at once.
>>
File: db0.jpg (29 KB, 349x642)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>1740602
He's either doing it for the giggles or he is a schizo.
>>
I got roughly hundred bugged out villagers all over the map as well.
>>
>>1740627
>project caesar
all paradox threads are unreadable cause of those schizos, it got to the point i auto hide every hoi4 mod and vic3 thread cause theres nothing of value posted there
>>
>>1740637
I think the main spammer is genuinely deranged considering the screenshot of him threatening to shoot ck3 devs
>>
>>1740621
Its because you made an unrealistic medieval.city you should only have a maximum of 10 peasants who dont age or breed this is unrealistic. There are no plans to implement pathfinding in the super secret roadmap
>>
>>1740635
Ummmm its an early access???? This is still thr GREATEST GAME EVER thats why i paid the full undiscounted price PLUS tip
>>
>>1740635
Did it happen after your town got burned down?
>>
>>1740635
>>1740621
So either these screenshots are fake because my based ecelebs who had a press release copy never had these issues, or the streamers were using fake footage, or the streamers were using a scam version which had more chewing gum and gaffa tape stuck to the spaghetti code
>>
>>1740646
No, I have no idea what caused this specifically. Probably raiders or AI troops moving nearby. My city didn't burn so far.

I'm pretty dissapointed about the state of the game to be honest, feels like I'm done after 3hours of gameplay.
>>
>>1740647
The game got some bug fixed between the streamer version and the release, I couldn't duplicate the infinite retinue bug so far.
>>
>>1740649
I had it happen after brigands burned everything. I know what you mean about being dissapointed. The city building is mostly fine and after getting raped over and over I'm at a stage where i am no longer losing the usually unfair combat situation.
>>
>>1740651
The combat is really easy for me, simply because of my market abuse and unlimited weapon stockpiles. I import Clay to sell Rooftiles, it generates massive profits so far.
>>
Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many units you can have at once? I am currently unable to create new militia units.
>>
>>1740659
Seems like 5 Militia + Retinue
>>
>>1739433
>>1739866
>>1739937
>>1740169
Samenigger
>>
>>1740430
Better than being a spineless worm like you faggot
>>
>>1740346
Yeah go ahead fire it up pal, Everyone is having so much fun!
>>
>>1740665
>>1740668
it's really obvious to see your sad attempts at trolling and samefagging
please take a break, for your own mental health
>>
>>1740315
>looks like your having fun
>chicken coop and a road
Nigger are you retarded or ?
>>
>>1737730
>>1738285
>>1739937
2 more weeks tovarish/goyim
NTA BTW
>>
File: wert.png (1.3 MB, 1151x647)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
I cant do shit now cause there is only 1 icon for resources and I ran out of wood
great 'game', done in 20 minutes
>>
>>1740678
Don't run out of wood then. Duh.
>>
>>1740678
Yeah, I did that as well. You need a logging camp as your first building. Don't forget to buy oxen as soon as you are able to as well. The game only allows 1 every 30 days.
>>
>>1740684
How do you buy oxen? Can you breed them?
>>
>>1740686
You need a hitching post to order one, it's under the losgistics tab.
>>
File: werwe.png (1.6 MB, 1343x755)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>1740690
Ah okay found it. Any idea how to make my homeless families move in the free burger plots?
>>
File: SCAMLORDZ.jpg (681 KB, 2048x1102)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
>>1737684
Scamorlord Sisters...I dont feel so good..
>>
>>1740686
>>1740690
You also start with a hitching post, you still need another one or your second oxen can run away.
>breed
Oxen are castrated so...
>>
>>1740695
Food and firewood
>>
>>1740672
Obvious mentally ill tranny projecting his own illnesses onto other people, how pathetic. Just accept your a dumb monkey brained nigger that falls for mass marketing and viral hype campaigns. cope Seethe Dilate tranny scum
>>
>>1740698
Or you upgrade your first Hitching post to a stable
>>
>>1740701
Actually turns out I needed to demolish the starting tents to kick everyone out in case anyone else has this problem
>>
>>1740696
Holy kek! well trolled mein bruder XDD
>>
>>1740696
Hello, Mr. Min_Maximus
>>
>107 posts by this ID
okay besides the obvious mental illness, is it a good game or not?
>>
>>1740621
What is the usecase for pathfinding?
>>
>>1740719
It's pretty bad for 7 years of spend dev time to be honest.
>>
>>1740719
it's a very early early access game that plays like all the other banished clones
>>
>>1740716
My AR-15 says hello right back (:
>>
>>1740724
It doesnt even have AI. Literally no game just scripts and animation loops and all these mentally ill faggots will realize this in couple weeks, after the hype fades.
>>
File: 123452.png (1.55 MB, 1343x755)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
Wow so peaceful and immersive, I am enjoying this :)
>>
>>1740730
Why is your lord hiding at the edge of a forest
>>
The dev should have just reskinned banished and included the curved roads and wierd house building mechanic. Coulve just included ceasar 4 warfare to finish it off.
7 years for this hope the bloke was working a day job
>>
>>1740719
There are a lot of grayed out advancement options with not ready yet on them.
It's OK. I would suggest waiting until it's way more complete unless you really want to try it out
>>
>>1740696
>horse DLC
Horses are already in the game. You’d know if you played more than 20 minutes before deciding you were right all along
>>
>>1740734
>ceasar 4
is that game actually good? i always see c3 players shit on it
>>
>>1740621
wow this game even copied city skylines.
>>
>>1740792
They are different games. Caesar 3 certainly benefits from the nostalgia and its 2d art which held up way better than the 3d of Caesar 4, most considered 4 easier than 3 which might be a factor in the reputation.
I don't recall much anymore but iirc in Caesar 4 buildings pulled the goods they needed instead of distributing what they produced. Also no market lady.
>>
My opinion:
Fun fields, nice feeling of building you village
Not enough tool for production statistic, no way to easily see what building to what.
>No wall
>No tower
>Too many bugs
WIll wait 1.0 before considering buying. Until then the "demo" version.
>>
>>1737714
are you by any chance jewish?
if you get banned from 109 forums, you might want to start looking at your own faults
>>
> resources stolen by nearby bandits
Excuse me? how is this "nearby"?
Do I have to travel the entire map to stop them from stealing my stuff?
>>
>>1740861
Dude just stop this game will be abandonware in 2 weeks
>>
>>1740845
once again false equivalency, learn 2 logic you dumb monkey brained gorilla nigger
>>
>>1740861
there's probably another camp nearby that you haven't spotted
>>
File: edge of the village.png (1.6 MB, 1504x685)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
Cozy game, love chopping down trees to make more burger plots and slowly extending my roads and woodcutters camp into the clearing forest...

Not sure how the trading works though, do you need a horse to export things?
>>
>>1740864
Do you have any proof to back that up? Or just schizoid rage at the game being real after all?
>>
>>1740873
you seem awfully invested in this game's success, how much are they paying you saar
>>
>>1740875
Are you the Ostriv dev? Do you need to make a certain amount to avoid being drafted and you're worried this game is tanking your sales?
>>
>>1740861
You can't.
Git gu... i mean, pray for RNG not take your leather for t2 upgrade.
>>
>>1740788
>Horses are already in the game. You’d know if you played more than 20 minutes before deciding you were right all along
oh sick! Can you upload a pic of your Knights on horseback? Thought so.
>>
>>1740879
You do realize this is a forum dedicated to the discussion of games....which is what we are all mostly doing, You are just not even making sense your literally just going after anyone who has a negative opinion or critique of the game.

WHO IS PAYING YOU
>>
>>1738009
>a single dev bought out all the youtubers
holy shit lmao
>>
>>1740873
Lol my guy its obvious if you cant see the writing on the walls then I dont know what to tell you, enjoy your screen shot simulator i dont care either way im having fun playing the games i enjoy. You tell me the likelihood of you booting this game back up a week or two from now?
>>
>>1740909
>HECKIN' SINGLE' DEVERINO!
You do realized he has a team, 100s of youtubers and even sent gift bags and medieval helmets to the big ones. But keep shilling for abandonware that will be dead and forgotten in a week
>>
>>1740909
the publisher was likely the one that paid for influencer reviews if anything
>>
>>1737684
>claims to be legit and not a scam
>cant find one single negative review
Damn so Song of Syx now or what else?
>>
>>1740927
I enjoy syx more than this desu
>>
>>1740927
You know its bad when IGN of all things actually gave it the worst review lmfao. We live in a alternate reality where IGN is now more trustworthy than the average youtuber.
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>1740931
>I enjoy syx more than this desu
OMG WHOS PAYING YOU? HOW CAN YOU DENY THE SECOND COMING OF CITY BUILDING CHRIST OMG BAN THIS MAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Give up Robbie, manor lords WON
>>
>>1740927
syx has way more content at this stage and is more of a game
>>
>>1740943
I mean it's looks nice and it feels good to play but the fact food doesn't go bad makes it feel wonky
>>
>>1740944
this is a big L for my nigga robert. manor lords, kingdom come, Johan's redemption arc.... VGH
>>
the negative reviews will come rolling in a few days after people realize the game has no content
>>
>Farms are more efficient without ox than with it.
>>
>>1737743
non deserved
>>1737750
deserved
>>1739667
deserved
>>1740696
deserved
>>
>>1737684
It's not like the dev released a long dev diary specifying exactly what this game is and isn't, so that chucklefucks stop comparing it to Total War.
Oh, wait, he did.
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1363080/view/5850813762792298449
>>
>>1741010
>I do not plan on releasing a roadmap yet. I've made a mistake once or twice before, of promising and working on a feature only to find out that the testers didn't care as much as I did and that they actually wanted something else. So even if I have a plan, I want to adopt the philosophy of "listen, verify, implement". This way I expect the first month of patches to be just bug fixes and polish. During that time, together with Hooded Horse, we’ll be collecting your feedback and then prioritizing work based on what we hear.

>I'm still considering whether to keep the testing of future patches closed or open, my current idea is to have an open pre_release beta branch so that everyone who owns the game can check and test the most recent pre-release unstable version of the game and contribute if they want to. And keeping the main branch as the previous most stable version. Though let me know, maybe you'd prefer me to keep the unstable versions to a closed testing group?

lmao what a non-commital answer
>>
>they are still crying about some slavjank autismo citybuilder made by one guy like its the latest paradox release and it physically stole 70 usd from them
embarrassing.
>>
>>1741029
No need to seethe, dev, I'll buy it even though I'm poor turd worlder, so just chill, okay?
>>
So now that it turns out the game is GOTY...how we gonna cope robiesisters?
>>
File: KNEEL.webm (645 KB, 612x360)
645 KB
645 KB WEBM
>>1741053
There's only one thing to do.
>>
>>1741048
>he buys games
kek
>>
File: copege-copium.gif (522 KB, 112x112)
522 KB
522 KB GIF
>>1741010
A day before launch? Lmao the cope
>>
So what features are currently on the table, what am I in for if I play this?
>>
>10k reviews
>90% positive

ugh oh shazam bros....
but for real how many sold copies? did he hit 1M?
>>
>>1741070
Its an awful game no one should play it. You really shouldn't download a drm free gog copy of it.
>>1741071
No way of knowing how many people are playing on goympass and gog but I don't think so.
>>
7 replies till bump limit and we find out if OP was legitimately a schizo or is an attention seeking troll (if it’s the latter he’ll bake a new thread)
>>
>>1741079
It is both but why would anyone rush out and make a new thread at 500 on /vst/?
>>
File: YWNBAW.webm (1.24 MB, 608x1080)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB WEBM
day when /gsg/ schizo trannies finally slit their wrists cant come soon enough
>>
File: 1714098221925970.gif (112 KB, 466x554)
112 KB
112 KB GIF
>>1741086
>>
>>1741091
>has a discord troon Jak folder
you deranged subhumans couldnt hide your identity and mental illness even your life depended on it
>>
Game is pretty fun but I don't like buying individual trade routes for some stuff.
>>
>>1740866
fag
>>
>>1741102
and you have a nigger dick folder which you cant stop jerking off to
>>
>>1741102
>>1741113
now kith
>>
>>1740727
>schizo with an AR
Checks out
>>
>>1741130
>he doesn't own a gun
ngmi
>>
File: fagg.jpg (510 KB, 978x733)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>1741147
>actually hid xer profile after getting exposed
kwab
>>
>>1741180
thats a nice profile you got there anon I guess, weird post
>>
>>1741180
>only 14 years of service
kwab
>>
>>1737814
Keke
>>
File: general duke.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
when did this place get unironically worse than /v/? All these posts and not a single one actually discussing the game. Haven't heard of this game till like 2 weeks ago so all the vitriolic hatred in some of the posts is giving me second hand embarrassment. Is it just tortanic fags or are these posts genuinely supposed to dissuade anyone from buying? Game looks cool, probably keep it in my wishlist and buy on sale or if I ever really want a medieval city builder but I got to many other games to play in the meantime.
>>
>>1741231
>leave this thread
>open next thread
>see this
Oh, ok. So all the hate is just the work of some mentally ill freak, that tracks. Guess I'll check out some videos on it since we have an asylum escapee on the loose.
>>
>>1741231
I tried to talk about the game but "anons" want to cry about what their favorite eceleb said or whatever jpg was posted on their discord.
>>
>>1741231
I really wish there was actual discussion, Manor Lords was on my radar for quite some time but all I see here is schizoposting.
>>
>>1741236
Its on gog and gamepass so you can get a drm free copy easily for free or trial it easily as well. Early Access but I find it to be an ok citybuilder. I like the little details and hope the game focuses on those. I think buying individual item trade routes feels awful though. Need spears? Need to pay to have a specific trader bring spears.
>>
File: images.png (9 KB, 213x237)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>1741239
>>1741231
Have you ever considered that the people groveling and choking on Manor lords dick are incapable of having a discussion that isnt just worshipping the "le single dev" and his dumpster fire of a "game"?
>>
>>1737684
I actually enjoy and its on sale right now
>>
>>1741130
>>1741147
>>1741180
>>1741113
>>1741112

So you guys doxxed his steam because he said your game was bad? Who hurt you...?
>>
>>1741268
>he also doesn't own a gun
kek
>>
>>1741291
Glowies mad, your children will be slaves to the NWO and you will be the first to be sacrificed on altar of DEI. glow niggers tongue my anus
>>
>rabbinical trannies didn't get traction crying about some slavjank citybuilder so now they are pretending there are glowies about
thou doth protest too much
>>
>>1741113
ahaha nice projecting troon, i have no doubt thats 100% hows your pathetic life looks like
>>1741180
lmao
>>
>>1741260
Have you ever considered that you are literally doing the exact same thing except you hate the game? I should hate the game because other people like it, what?
>>
>>1741339
The more trannies irrationally hate something and come up with headcanon about something the more interested I become. I thank them for it.
>>
>>1740686
You cant breed animals. That isnt realistic and time period appropriate
>>
>>1740823
>wait for 1.0
Never ever
>>
>>1740879
>someone critiques shovelware
YOU MUST BE A DEV AN EVIL DEV OF THE HECKIN BADGUY GAME DONT YOU DARE INSULT MY MANORLORDERINOS I CANT WAIT FOR A HECKIN FUNKO POP OF MY LORD
>>
>>1741010
Woah schizos btfo the dev waited till the last possible second to manage expectations and even doubled down and refused to commit to a roadmap!!! This totally proves how legit the game is bros!!
>>
>>1741071
>already down from 92%
80% by close of play sunday
70% by tuesday
65% by friday
50% by saturday night
Pulled from steam by sunday
>>
>they're still posting fantasies
kek
>>
File: 0fa.jpg (59 KB, 500x362)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>half of this thread

Anyway ML is still on my radar despite schizoposter because the demo was good, I'll wait for a few patches to give it a try tho.
>>
>>1741499
>dropped to 89% already
holy shit you were right... I kneel
>>
>>1741268
They are the faggots from discord of course they have plenty of time to dox someone on internet but nothing will change, they just know the surname of a dude on a game platform
>>
>>1737689
calling the devs niggers doesn't count as constructive criticism
>>
>>1742357
I mean, it kinda does. He's a sperg but some devs ARE niggers.
>>
Manor lords dev arrested by polish police for fraud and embezzlement
>Manor lords dev arrested by polish police for fraud and embezzlement
>>
>>1742454
Nah thats you
>>
>>1742357
except you can see clearly in this post >>1740696
nothing bad was said except about the game without even 1 curse word and they banned him
>>
>uh I called you a faggot nigger but I didn't call your *GAME* a faggot nigger, checkmate atheists!
>>
Game's pretty great.
>>
>>1742810
NO ITS NOT ITS AWFUL I HATE IT HOW CAN YOU ENJOY IT ITS A BAD TOTAL WAR GAME WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM REEEEE
>>
>>1742797
>>1742810
>>1742817

spoken like true nigger faggots
>>
>>1742850
NICE TRY DEV WE KNOW ITS YOU NO ONE ELSE LIKES THIS GAME
>>
>>1740054
>Cyberpunk
dogshit
>elden ring
meh, souls 1 and 2 is better
>Dogma 2
lol
>Scamor lords
Not even a game so idk why its on this list
>>
File: (((citybuilder))).png (66 KB, 923x237)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>1738275
oh noooo turns out his inspiration for the game and reason making it was Total war and calls manor lord an RTS. LMFAO

YOU GOT SCAMMED
YOU GOT SCAMMED
YOU GOT SCAMMED
YOU GOT SCAMMED
YOU GOT SCAMMED
YOU GOT SCAMMED
>>
>>1742968
>oh noooo turns out his inspiration for the game and reason making it was Total war

And yet he doesn't mention Total War in that screenshot. Interesting.
>>
File: ohnoooo.png (64 KB, 577x223)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>1742979
Classic deflection.
Everyone was saying its purely city builder yet the very words of the Dev contradict that and say its an RTS and games like stronghold inspired him to make manorlords.

Both Stronghold and Total war are RTS, keep grasping at straws faggot.

89% positive reviews and dropping, and by next week alot of those positive reviews will turn negative after they realize they are past the point of refunding which is why he didnt include a tutorial, because he wanted you to fumble around for 2 hours and take in the scenic views and now you cant get your money back faggot and he has no obligation to do jack shit from this point on other than think about how he is gonna spend all your hard earned money.

God you cucks are truly fuckin pathetic and the are the death of the gaming Industry. Truly dark times.
>>
>>1742992
>Both Stronghold and Total war are RTS, keep grasping at straws faggot.

Command & Conquer is an RTS too - is Manor Lords a Command & Conquer killer too?
>>
>>1742996
Yes
It will kill the entire RTS genre through sheer cringe
>>
>>1742996
Nobody is saying it was a C&C killer.
Im sorry you cant cope with the fact just a few weeks ago everyone was saying how this will replace Total war given the state TW is in.

And now there is proof the Dev explicitly said he wanted to make an RTS game and thats what inspired ML. Your back is against the wall, you have nothing else to argue or say.

Kneel and accept you were wrong, and perhaps you can still yet be redeemed.
>>
>>1743030
>everyone was saying how this will replace Total war given the state TW is in.

Who was?
>>
>>1742992
>stronghold
It's battle focused city builder
>>
>>1737714
holy based
I kneel...
>>
>the trannies woke up and cried again
kek
>>
>schizo stays up all night samefagging
jej
>>
>>1737684
>have license
Implying he has
>>
>>1737714
>>1737689
Reminds me when I shat on Dead by Daylight in the steam forums for the overpriced DLC and the mod banned me.
>>
>>1742679
Based devs understanding that someone like that will never positively contribute to your community or discussions and nipping it in the bud
>>
>>1743385
>le trannies
>shilling a russoid EAtrash for free
I don't think they're this much insane tho.
>>
>>1746017
yeah ok tranny
>>
>>1746017
Tranny
>>
>>1746017
>muh russoid
Yup, it's a tranny
>>
>>1737684
Remember, its YOUR fault HIS game is CRASHING.

>https://www.gamesradar.com/games/city-builder/manor-lords-dev-hits-back-at-players-complaining-over-crash-reports-99-so-far-are-old-drivers/

What a cop out. Drivers are automatically updated, Only retards manual update their drivers.
>>
File: tHkrXVV.png (1.03 MB, 1024x467)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>1737684
I play a broken game
The only game I have ever known
Dont know what its for
but its home to me and I play alone

I watch them walk the streets
on the boulevard of broken dreams
where my city sleeps
and im the only one, who plays this trash

I got scammed, Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah

Im placing down my city walls
it breaks my save everytime
on the borderline
on the edge, where I cope alone.

Couldn't read between the lines
The dev fucked up, everyone pretends its fine
Check my vital signs
To know im still alive I play a broken game.

I play a broken game, Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah

My coziness is the onlything that works for me
my screenies are the only thing thats saving me
Sometimes i wish i could refund my money
Til' then I play a broken game.

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah

I got scammed, I got scammed.
>>
>>1746564
>What a cop out. Drivers are automatically updated, Only retards manual update their drivers.
kek get a load of this dumbass over here

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.